Mini 1630: Edgar Allan Poe uPick GAME OVER!

toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 am

Post by toolenduso »

Again, the argument makes no sense to me that ffery somehow lied to Lynx or is a shitty mod just because some role exists out there that fucked with the sensor result. That's not lying to the player, it's just omitting (as any mod would) that a role exists that would mess with the result.

"At least one" does not mean "exactly one" and I'm just having a hard time seeing how you look at that result and think that it's unambiguous.

--tool.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:21 am

Post by toolenduso »

Well cool, I'm glad this worked out. Bring on the hate-bashing if you still feel like it, Kthx.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1749, xRECKONERx wrote:ayyyyy this is why you NL in that scenario :D

thanks for listening to reason

I was like....so sure you were scum.

Just like I was super sure that Kthx was scum.

This game has definitely expanded my horizons on what is and isn't possible/probable for scum to do.

I still don't understand why Ghato originally wanted to go to night rather than just claim and try to get us to lynch Reck.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Also, Nacho and F16, did you get that revive thing as a mod-provided fake claim or did you come up with that on your own?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”