TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #200) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2182, kiwieagle wrote:If tt wants to be consistent with his attacks titus would have to be a suspect too

For what? Not reading the thread?
This is the greatest and best sig in the world... tribute.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2185, kiwieagle wrote:"Kiwi what ludicrous claims.."

You could just answer the question. I'm guessing you think I should be suspicious of titus for not reading the thread... but titus is contributing.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

AP, you don't have any problem with all the crap shos made up to attack me with?
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2190, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2189, TroubledTownie wrote:AP, you don't have any problem with all the crap shos made up to attack me with?

What is his scum motivation for making stuff up just to take it back all of a sudden? Do you think he is backpedaling because the house of cards he built for himself is tumbling down. OMG how could he not have foreseen factually incorrect data being shotdown.

Honestly I kind of see his progression on you as the towniest thing about him.

He didn't take it back, he's just ignored corrections.

What's the town motivation for making stuff up?
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2193, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't think he made anything up. I think he misremembered some things.

Yes he did take it back because he called you town! I mean why go through all that hoopla as scum just to do that? I can see that coming from town way more.

No, he didn't take a single accusation back. If he just misremembered, then why didn't he acknowledge when I corrected him, with quotes? He just made up new crap over and over again.

Yeah, he did finally call me town, I'm guessing he found out his push against me wasn't going anywhere, but he never once acknowledged that he had been lying and misrepping me this whole time.

I think he was thinking I would be an easy lynch. Nero was scumreading me(and he tried to use Nero's death against me, as if I were actually worried about someone who acknowledged he was conf-biasing against me), others had voiced suspicion of me...

Your defense of him is lame. Town doesn't just misremember, and keep pushing when they get corrected. Town would say something like 'Oh, my bad'.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2195, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2194, TroubledTownie wrote:Nero was scumreading me(and he tried to use Nero's death against me, as if I were actually worried about someone who acknowledged he was conf-biasing against me), others had voiced suspicion of me...

I did this too....

I still think you make the most sense for the Nero kill, but I'm townreading you outside of that.

Alright, I'll look over Shos. What do youthink of Titus's interactions with him?

I must have missed that.

Titus seems to have picked up on what I picked up on regarding shos, I haven't noticed any problems.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2196, MathBlade wrote:Oh you mean how my lynch wasn't going anywhere and you and Titus both abandoned me and Titus's only provided reason for town reading me is that I don't do what she wants. She selectively reads Ozgin's ISOs and not AP's yet you don't attack her again? When she does the same things you attack shos for if I believe you (which I don't)

Please quote what you're referencing if it's not like the immediate previous post.

I don't know why you're talking to me about Titus' reasons for townreading you, I think you're scummy.

Titus hasn't done what shos did, I can't believe you still don't get this. I never attacked shos for not reading the thread or not contributing. Titus should have just looked at AP's ISO to see where his vote was, sure, but there's nothing scummy about asking instead.

I attacked shos for misrepping me consistently, making up crap consistently, ignoring corrections consistently, and pushing a lynch because of a supposed pattern I've followed in this game(without checking to see if that pattern actually existed).

For your point to be valid, titus would have needed to scumread somebody for their behavior in the early game, while simultaneously admitting she hadn't read the early game. That's obviously scummy.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

V/LA for the next few days.

Nasty stomach bug going around the house.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2204, MathBlade wrote:@TT -- Except she did read some of it by selectively reading Ozgin's ISO and not APs.

Yes the prior post of yours was the one I referenced.

Isn't your entire post about shos is that he is just going after you? Misrep not proven unless you flip town. And again your other two points are naked.

My point is valid. You did not provide a reason it was not valid. You just said she would have to read early game. She already did read ISO of Ozgin and even if she hadn't point still valid.

:facepalm:

No, my case against shos isn't that he's just going after me, it's the way he did it. The misreps aren't dependent on my alignment, they are objectively false. If I claim you said X, and you quote where you said not-X, that's a misrep. Everything he's said against me has been false. Calling my points naked is just ignorance, I've been over everything, with quotes from both of us, multiple times.

And no, I didn't just say she would have to read the early game. I said she would have to USE the early game WITHOUT reading it as a scumread on somebody, and she HASN'T done that.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

Math, I understand what you're saying, you're not understanding what I'm saying.

mollie replaces into the game. She doesn't read the thread. She posts fluff for 10 days and keeps saying how she doesn't know what's going on and isn't involved.
titus replaces into the game. She doesn't read the thread. She starts engaging players, asking questions, and helps pushing wagons.
shos replaces into the game. He doesn't read the thread. He starts misrepping me, and pushing me as scum because of how he thinks I acted in the first 40 pages he didn't bother to read.

Let me point out the differences between those three players. Not reading the thread is anti-town in each case, but anti-town doesn't necessarily imply scummy. To me, not reading the thread is like plugging your ears during a trial when you're on the jury, then trying to figure out if someone is guilty by listening only to the second half. Makes no sense.

mollie didn't do anything except post filler and sheep. Both of those are anti-town. Again, not necessarily scummy, which is why I was pressuring her to contribute or replace, rather than pushing a policy lynch on her.

shos actually read me as scummy because he thought I was always OMGUSing, but he didn't bother to check if I actually had been. That's scummy, plain and simple. If you think a player might be scummy because of their voting pattern, but you don't know their voting pattern, then you need to check it first(if you're town at least).

titus hasn't done any of that crap, so there's no reason for me to be attacking her 'for consistency' like you claim.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2210, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2205, TroubledTownie wrote:The misreps aren't dependent on my alignment, they are objectively false.

This doesn't make someone scum though. I cant count the number of times cases like this have landed on town.

When the misreps are repeatedly pushed, and correction is ignored, then it's scummy. There is absolutely no town motivation for that.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #211) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:51 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2229, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Kiwi
can you explain why you think Oz is trying scam us as oppose to why his action might be sincere I am interested in why you think this was a scum move.

AP
I am not scum and I am not getting lynched today. My play has been bad imho but not scummy.
We need to lynch either Titus or TT today.
I am really wanting Titus at this point. I am willing to answer any question ( except for my role) . I have nothing to hide ...

Where did this come from? You were townreading titus, and specifically said you didn't see anything scummy about titus or myself, not that long ago.

Is this all from your VCA, where you semi-agreed with our votes?
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

Sorry for my inactivity. If I don't get better and get caught up soon I'll replace out.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

Can't believe shos is getting away with that horrible play...
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

Not liking Rubicon's focus on what he calls titus' scum-slip. That's way too shallow of a reason to be voting somebody at this stage in the game.

Freudian slips happen, sure, but typos are much more common.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #215) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:03 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2321, Rubicon wrote:
In post 2315, TroubledTownie wrote:Not liking Rubicon's focus on what he calls titus' scum-slip. That's way too shallow of a reason to be voting somebody at this stage in the game.

Freudian slips happen, sure, but typos are much more common.

Do you have a good reason to think Titus is town? Your ISO is filled with statements like

"titus hasn't done any of that crap, so there's no reason for me to be attacking her"
"Titus hasn't done what shos did"
"I haven't noticed any problems with Titus"

...which is defending her a lot but giving zero reason why any of us (or you) should believe she is town.

I don't have any reason to think titus is scum. I don't put much value in townhunting.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #216) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2337, Titus wrote:Why is TT scum aside from the fact he's defending me and disagreeing with you? Which is pretty much what every town should do in almost every game. Don't give me gambler's fallacy that you're right just this once.

Apparently we decided to always vote the same and defend each other... for some reason.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #217) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2347, kiwieagle wrote:
Though TT and Titus tunneling on shos and calling anyone who defends him scum is not good

Who did I call scum for defending shos?
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #218) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2356, MathBlade wrote:
Pretty much Titus/TT together is kind of obvious. They never pressure each other, never attack, never talk to each other yet they town read each other like no one's business.

Titus/TT.

1 - I've asked you and others to clarify your case on titus, since I wasn't seeing anything there. Acting like I've avoided pressuring titus is ridiculous in light of that, I encouraged you to show me a reason I wasn't seeing to do exactly that.

2 - No, I don't attack players I don't find scummy. Nobody pressures and attacks everybody, that would be horrible, insincere play.

3 - I'm not town reading titus 'like no one's business'. I'm just not scum-reading her. Misrep please.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #219) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2371, kiwieagle wrote:Math and me are his scum reads... we defend shos.
TT is his town read... he attacks shos.

His reads on people are based on this single event.

:facepalm:

Really?

Titus was scumreading Math
before shos was even in the game
, and titus was calling you town all through the shos wagon.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2435, MathBlade wrote:@TT & Kiwi Thoughts on top two wagons please.

Here's what I find very interesting about the titus wagon... I've outright asked people to sell me on the idea of scum titus, but nobody has tried. Instead, I've been attacked for defending titus(by saying I don't see anything scummy :roll: )

If the titus wagon were driven by town, then wouldn't at least
one
of the wagoneers be interested in trying to convince me? It doesn't look sincere at all.

TFL I'm not sure of. His play during the elusive wagon was scummy, but then explained as simple attention problems. I can understand that if it's the case, and I would really hate for someone to lie about health stuff to cover for being scum. Recently, TFL hasn't been showing any interest in sincere scumhunting. Asking for clarification on mine and titus' play, and just ignoring it. He's not really curious if titus and I have been collaborating, just keeps saying it over and over.

Shos, everyone knows where I stand there.

Problems with Rubicon as well, I'm up for lynching any of those 3.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

Rubicon's switch to TFL is suspicious. 2 wagons with 3 players each at the time, and he's been pushing that titus scum-slipped, but then changes his vote to an easier wagon.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (isolation #222) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2494, shos wrote:
In post 2444, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Does anyone knows if the gear is equipped on the same night .... ie if we get a protective role than we can us it the same night????
Still think getting a good read is the town best option to win.
This is where I stop for now because it looks teribad. The only one who can answer this is obviously the one who got the ability, so this looks like PR fishing.

No. Purchases go into effect with the hammer vote, so the gear will be available that night to whoever rolls it.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #223) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2497, shos wrote:
In post 2496, TroubledTownie wrote:
In post 2494, shos wrote:
In post 2444, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Does anyone knows if the gear is equipped on the same night .... ie if we get a protective role than we can us it the same night????
Still think getting a good read is the town best option to win.
This is where I stop for now because it looks teribad. The only one who can answer this is obviously the one who got the ability, so this looks like PR fishing.

No. Purchases go into effect with the hammer vote, so the gear will be available that night to whoever rolls it.

back from shower - can you explain again?
so if X hammered yesterday, then X has the power? or the power in the tier that X voted for is distributed?

No, the purchase happens at the same time as the hammer. So when House got hammered, a Tier 1 purchase was made. The mods rolled a random number for each town player, and the one with the highest roll got the equipment and had it for use night 1.

The tier with the most votes is what gets purchased, and it is randomly assigned between all of the Ungeared Raiders(ungeared townies), including the townies that didn't vote for that option.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

I'd feel slightly better about a Rubicon lynch than a TFL lynch, but I'm willing to push or hammer either one at this point.

VOTE: Rubicon
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2517, shos wrote:
In post 2513, kiwieagle wrote:Shos can you reiterate clearer?
You think Titus is town because he asked the mod if House is SK?
I don't see the correlation?

We had house's flip. Scum know he wasn't with them. so they know he is third party. so they don't need to ask the mod about it.

if titus asked the mod about it, then he is town.
if titus is scum, then he lied about asking the mod about it.

BUT, he would not know if anyone else asking the mod about it would receive an answer; if the mod wouldn't answer, then everyone knows he lied as scum.

so it's either a super ballsy gambit(which titus doesn't do), or stupid lucky scum(which titus isn't), or titus is town.

or scum could have asked the mod to see what wording the mod would use, especially considering the carefulness of how the mod words things had already been a topic of discussion.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by TroubledTownie »

I'm surprised you wouldn't have your results by the time the day started... will wait on a CC
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:53 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2621, Rubicon wrote:
In post 2614, kiwieagle wrote:Im pretty sure theres racials or classes who visit me at night

Really? None of the claimed races target other players.

I didn't visit anyone.

Yeah, that's a weird thing to be pretty sure of when there's absolutely no evidence that it's possible.

It's stuff like this that makes it harder to choose between you two.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:57 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2628, kiwieagle wrote:
In post 2624, shos wrote:
In post 2614, kiwieagle wrote:Im pretty sure theres racials or classes who visit me at night

This sounds to me like a crumb to a fellow scum. "hey man, you should claim to have targetted me so it looks like shos is lying". Are we in lylo?

It was a typo
I ment to say
Who visit at night

yeah it happens to me a lot that I suddenly add a word in a sentence, by mistake, and apparantly it's a correctly typed word, and its position in the sentence is perfectly correct grammatically. yeah.[/quote]

No, it doesn't make sense as written. As written, it would mean somebody has the racial ability 'You visit kiwieagle at night'.

To make sense, it would have to say something like 'Im pretty sure theres racials or classes who can visit others at night'... and to be frank, none of that sentence is grammatically correct. It hurt to have to retype it like that.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2646, kiwieagle wrote:tt I already explained why I said that

No, you just backtracked a little and said it was an assumption. You didn't explain why you think there are racial abilities that can visit.

I can change the color of my name in vote counts, House can send garbled messages from the grave... those don't seem to be nearly as powerful as being able to actually target someone during the night.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

As it stands right now, I want to lynch shos. If he flips town, I'm going to be pissed at how horrible his early play was... I just can't let scum shos get away with it.

I've never found kiwi to be particularly towny either though, so it sucks having to make this choice.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:05 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2652, kiwieagle wrote:Well mine changes death flavor and I havent used it since its useless for town

Assuming all are useless is just as bad

No, it's not just as bad. Mods try to design balanced games. No racial ability is going to say 'You win the game', because that would be stupidly unbalanced.

That's using reductio ad absurdum to show that an idea is flawed, btw.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:26 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2660, shos wrote:
I literally gave you a foolpropf method fpr tracker and cop. There is no such method for watcher. Trust ne, I think VERY deeply when i am scum.

Just WIFOM. If you think VERY deeply when you're scum, that means you could act in a less-expected way, planning to defend yourself with 'but if I were scum I would have done it this way.'

Buy: Tier 2
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

Gonna wait for mastin before I vote
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:34 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2717, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well I'm starting to think it's kiwi, rubi, mastin.

Only thing that makes sense to me right now with Rubis latest monsense.

If that's the case, mastin could have already hammered, or could hammer at any moment, for the win.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:58 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2721, kiwieagle wrote:See! Shos is scum.

To be fair, I've been saying that for a while...

But yeah, shos can only be town if either
1 - Scum is being stupid and not hammering
2 - All scum are already voting shos.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:00 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2723, kiwieagle wrote:Could the last town please hammer

We have time, let mastin post first.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

lol, ok
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

Good game guys. Too bad I couldn't get any traction for a kiwi lynch earlier in the game :P
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:46 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

@killerjester

Thanks for the game, I really love the theme and setup... it deserved better than having so many replacements and a day lost to a modkill.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 2748, shos wrote:Rubicon, in lylp you do NOT vote like that as town.

I really think this town sucked, lol. Shouldnt replaceinto games..

And that modkill...

So mod what was my racial ability?

shos, do yourself a favor, and don't do what you did to me as town in other games. There's literally no reason whatsoever to make crap up and ignore when you are corrected. You're in no position to insult town.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”