dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #0) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Just got my role pm. Haven't had a chance to look over the thread at all. Probably do that at some point in the next 24 hrs.
looking forward to a good game guys.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #1) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw forgot earlier

unvote
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #2) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 24, Metal Sonic wrote:Andrius, tell us: who are the players in this game are you most familiar with? Who do you make it a higher priority to sort first? And how good/accurate are you at sorting those players?

Not a third of the way through here. Probably won't get further tonight. Read more tomorrow.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #3) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1024, Yukari wrote:Okies.. sorry bout before, back to our happy place. This just a game, so we really don't think it needed to throw around personal insults at each other. Anyways..

Doesn't rly matter which 1 gets lynched, cuz we the vig and we plan to shoot someone1 tonight. Sort em out permanently. Just hope we hit at least 1 scum cuz otherwise we could be 7 town to 3 scum 2moro.

In post 1017, Frogging Mollie wrote:
I
want
us to be lynched so I can gracefully step out. and with our town flip some peeps will do some hardcore reevaluation.

if any of you/wni/ika flips anything other than a neighbor then all of you shld probs die. it is why I am at peace.

I wld very much like froggy to post when time allows cos I think he has some things he wants to say. I don't even know what he wants to say but I wld like to hear it.

^ Yes lynch mollie so we can move forward please, or waste a buncha time convoluting things just so we can vig her face 2nite. Either way she dies so can we please just pick path of least resistance and keep our vig target at least a slight mystery?

Was their a vig claim or something? Keep in mind I'm not half way through this yet. I just thought it odd that you're assuming there is one.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #4) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Why on earth would you claim? We're you at L1 or something earlier and I just haven't gotten to it?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #5) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:45 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1031, Metal Sonic wrote:Okay, Yukari, it was bad for you to claim. Because scum will NK you n1 (and then you can go back to playing simple matrix 6 setup...)

It was obvious that there was a vig in the game, because

Pool 2:
4) Mafia Bulletproof

Pool 3:
4) Mafia Bulletproof

There would be a confirmed vig in the game, because mafia needed a bulletproof. Vigs are the strongest role in mafia if you are a good scumhunter.

But yeah. problem solved.

lynch mollie today, if I'm wrong vig me tonight. then i will have a nice long chat with mollie in the dead thread.

thanks.

swift naked votes on mollie now.

Now I'm more confused. How would you know about a mafia bp?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #6) » Thu May 28, 2015 6:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: metal

Don't like the assertion that he is confirmed town by the mod. It's totally scummy to assert that day 1 for no reason.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #7) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1057, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1054, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: metal

Don't like the assertion that he is confirmed town by the mod. It's totally scummy to assert that day 1 for no reason.

Why is calling myself town scummy? Also, i have a number of reasons, so you're wrong.

it really doesn't impress me that you retort with a straw man.

I never said you were scummy for claiming to be town. I said I thought it was scummy that you were trying to pretend to be mod confirmed town.

see, I may have not been able to read every aspect of this game yet, but I know for a fact that:

1) the mod wouldn't be confirming that.
2) if by chance the mod was you wouldn't have the largest wagon on you. Because not even scum would be arguing that you weren't town.

I'm not impressed at all with you being town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #8) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1075, Metal Sonic wrote:btw

Occam's razor says that frogmollie is scum for tunnelling me for 43 pages, being blatantly wrong despite 2 other players 9pieguy and zzzx) vouching that i'm strong town, having 0 reads outside of me/wni/andy for 42 pages, 0 scumhunting outside of the tunnel vision, and failing to back up her scumread on me with evidence even after multiple requests.

please lynch mollie today.

so only scum would tunnel you?

I think Occam razor would indicate that since we have a number of people voting for you, people nust find your behavior scummy.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Is that L2 or L3?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Like ika this game at the moment. He's prob town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #11) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1135, Yukari wrote:
In post 1134, ika wrote:
In post 1133, Yukari wrote:We can vig anyone but prefer to vig ms over mollie. We're good with lynching mollie or ms, and will vig based on flip. If ms mislynch then would almost def vig for mollie. But between the 2, we would be more worried about having scum-mollie somehow surviving nk via pr ability and living D2 and using her words and being alive as case to mislynch us d2 and then pwn game from there.
Feels safer to lynch mollie first, then depending on how she flips, maybe vig ms, boo, or zzzx. Leaning ms vig atm, but not completely sure how to best play this out.

she claimed vt. if she lives and you live then we have a lot of sorting to do.

if you die and flip vig and shes alive i will consider things then. btu untill then i take it all on face vaule

Can we maybe agree on lynch mollie today and vig ms tonight?

Why?

If you are going to vig the one that survives why does it matter which order it happens in?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #12) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Sounds like you are setting yourself up with an excuse because you know the vig will fail.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #13) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1148, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1144, Yukari wrote:Whatever..
Vote: MS

Someone please hammer so we can finish this day. Doubt we will get nked but sure would be nice, specially if our vig works. Coming for you 2nite mollie.

I don't care. I don't believe your claim. you said you cld sort metal on d2 THAT IS NOT A VIG CLAIM THAT IS A COP CLAIM AND HAIL MARY WE ARE NOT THE ONLY 1S WHO SPOTTED IT.

I mean really if you had a way to sort metal via vigging THEN WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING TO SAVE HIS ASS?

Which is the second thing that was confusing me. Why is ms scum better than Mollie scum in his opinion? Why does it feel more like he is just trying to save ms butt?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #14) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:48 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Feels like you're trying to protect him. Just how it feels.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #15) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I caught up in the thread during the night phase. Had to wade through a lot.

Ika you said you were going to figure out Mollie day 2. Did you figure anything out? Or is that still future.

I liked ika yesterday. Liked Mollie fairly well but not 100% I don't think I've ever played a game with them. Kind of like grib too.

Didn't like yukari at all. And I'd like to see more of most of the rest to get better reads.

I hope you'll be patient with me in case I end up questioning something that you guys discussed and I may have missed.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #16) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1165, ika wrote:
In post 1164, dragonspawn wrote:Ika you said you were going to figure out Mollie day 2. Did you figure anything out? Or is that still future.

i have my thoguhts. but i want one thing first:

what you think of the nk?

when mollie gets on she will be deciding her fate to me. cus at this point ive reach bitter end with this game

Quick glance. It's possible that the scum saw him as a threat and that would lead to a possibility of Mollie or boo.

Course, they might want us to think that and it could simply be that they want us to mislynch one or both of them.

Or if one is scum and the other isn't, it could be a combination. I think ill review wni isos.later and see if anything jumps out at me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #17) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1166, Yukari wrote:Hmm, we have to re-read as well, but todays lynch should be obvious. We tried to vig mollie but didn't work for some reason. Mollie is obvscum. Should have lynched her D1, seen her flip scum, then targetted boo. But it looked like mollie had too much support making d1 lynch on mollie near impossible which made us impatient.

Please do not let our d1 fears of mollie somehow worming her way out of death come true. Vote for mollie! Even if for some reason you don't believe our claim due to the lack of vig we predicted could happen, vote her anyways, and if she were to flip town then feel free to lynch us d3, we would even self vote to make it easy. But that won't happen because mollie is scum and we would bet our life on it. After she gets lynched and flips scum, we will be confirmed town and can go from there. Pls n ty.

Vote: Frogging Mollie

I don't see why Mollie is obvious.

And it seems to me that you had no intention of vigging metal if Mollie was lynched like you were saying yesterday if you would have vigged boo instead.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #18) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1169, ika wrote:its occam razor dragon:

presuming this is true: yukari vigs mollie
this means that mollie is 1-shot BP (and thats the scum role if you read opening)
or
yukari got rb

ah my bad. Thought you were just talking about the nk and not the lack of one from are claimed vigilante.

you're right. If yukari is telling the truth then it doesnt look good for Mollie either way.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #19) » Sat May 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1177, ika wrote:drangon, what are your reads from town to scum.

im like unconvinced you read the thread and have like no real reads right now

pedit: dont give jack shit yukari, i could easily argue your an sk right now to discredit you.

not an unreasonable request. Will have to be in a little while. Going to sit down at dinner with the wife.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #20) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Been having internet problems. Won't be here most of today. Sorry
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Back. Going to have to catch up tonight
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1275, elusive wrote:And if the neighborhood conversation wasn't a hoax then two dead neighbors are town and flipped, what does that make the remaining neighbor? Also town? That's fucking convenient after all that BS about how there has to be scum in a neighborhood.

Convenient, easy reads.

I read far enough to know that elusive requested replacement. But I wanted to address this.

The fact that the other two neighbors flipped town means absolutely nothing. I've seen countless neighborhoods where there has been no scum. I've also been in a neighborhood where there were three scum (multiball)

I also played a large game recently as a mason. We also had a neigh orthodox that was all town.

We should base our reads on ika on his game play, not the fact that he is in a hood with two dead townies.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Alright, need to re-read some more but I promised ika a read list.

Town

Ika - played countless games with ika. I like that he is aftivel scum hunting. It's a good sign that he is town imho.

Mollie - I generally have liked the arguments and their attempts to get information and I feel like yukari was totally trying to set them up.

Grib - I like the way he has been pressuring people. I've played enough games with him that i think i have a decent feel of him.

Zzzx - the way this wagon ramped up so quickly makes me think he is town. His buddies would have had to be seriously bussing him for this to be likely. It seems unlikely to me since we do have several viable options at this point.

Tere - I'm liking Tere much better than I liked elusive. Every game I play with elusive I tend to scum read her. I think it may just be her style. But tere has jumped in and hit the ground running. I like the effort she is putting in.

Null

Hydra - liking some of the posts. Not liking his involvement on the recent z zzz wagon. First game with him. If I had to make a choice slight town read.

Plum - first game with him. Didn't like his timing on the zzzx wagon. I have liked some of his analysis day 1. Still rather null.

Scum

Bookitty - I have no completed games with her. She spent a lot of day one just posting a lot of nothing imho. I'm leaning scum on her at the moment.

Bella - definitly didn't like bella pushing zzzx to L1 so quickly. I also had a ping day 1 when she sheeped my vote and reasoning for voting sonic day one. I had just entered the game and it looks like she was voting him earlier but backed off. It just didn't feel right.

Yukari/cho - I'm scum reading Yuri big time. I know cho just replaced into the slot. Felt like yukari was setting up for a vig. Fail before we even had a flip. It also didn't impress me when he tried to co bc nice us to lynch movie with the promise that he would kill ms overnight. Then he admits today he had no intention of doing that but would have killed boo. (Which might not be a bad nk for a vig). His gameplay feels scummy to me. I don't believe his claim in the slightest.

Sorry it's taken me so long to produce the list. I just haven't been on much the last couple of days and had a lot of posts to go through and reevaluate with.

Finally

VOTE: cho

I'm open to reconsideration of choice plays better than yukari did. But I think that my vote should be there until I see reason to change it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1435, ika wrote:
In post 1434, Tere wrote:Hi ika, I'm here! eating atm. Kinda doing other stuff too because reasons but checking this thread now and again too.

@dragon my read on ika is solely on game play. Neighbourhood is null.

Does remind me though - is there anything in the neighbourhood we may have missed that might be useful, ika? Care to have a read through?

i already kinda gave pies last reads at start of day. it was night chat only. which implies scums only have night chat also.

basicly it went like this:

sonic spam
me telling him to not fuckig spam
pie going we are both prob town
lock for day phase
night phase
pie being pissed
me being pissed
us talking about our reads
us talking about some game stuff that has no impact
night ends

can we just lynch dragon now? he has not given his damn read list i asked that he said he would do

I've barely been on to do it. Real life has been busy. I'm barely keeping up with games and my read list was first priority when I had some time as you can see.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1439, Grib wrote:Well, you could try talking to me, instead of asking Tere to talk to me for you?

I don't have any particular attachment to anyone in this game, except ika I guess, but he's town so yay for me.

I wish dragon and Cho would do something interesting.

Bookitty's last couple of posts have been pretty fluffy.

Can you define interesting?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1440, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1439, Grib wrote:Well, you could try talking to me, instead of asking Tere to talk to me for you?

I don't have any particular attachment to anyone in this game, except ika I guess, but he's town so yay for me.

I wish dragon and Cho would do something interesting.

Bookitty's last couple of posts have been pretty fluffy.

okay, lets try to have a conversation.

I think ika is town too cos of his outburst. plus i don't think wni wld be his nk choice cos of the exposure it wld bring him as being the only survivor of the hood.

the last 2 sentences go back to what I was saying before, in that scum are more likely to sit back and watch where town goes on d2 after a hard 1v1 on d1 when it is between town. I don't think all wld do this but I defo think that it is possible that 2 wld.

do you see my dilemma with yukari/cho?

Are you saying you think the scum are setting up a 1v1 with you and yukari/cho? Or that they are just going to sit back and watch the town do it?

What do you think of the vig claim? Is there anything about the slot that makes you think town?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1434, Tere wrote:Hi ika, I'm here! eating atm. Kinda doing other stuff too because reasons but checking this thread now and again too.

@dragon my read on ika is solely on game play. Neighbourhood is null.

Does remind me though - is there anything in the neighbourhood we may have missed that might be useful, ika? Care to have a read through?

What is your read on ika? I may have missed it. Why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1442, Grib wrote:Agreed on ika.

Of the scummy crowd, Yukari was really the only one to get involved in the main issues yesterDay, since MS was tunneling them. I don't know what to make of the weird claims ('we're the Vig but we can also clear up MS by D2') but that's kind of moot since they replaced out.

Which is why we should keep an eye on and pressure cho and find out whether the slot still seems scummy.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1444, Grib wrote:Oh, and they're doubtcasting the entire Bookitty wagon, despite it being 95% town-driven.

What does doubtcasting mean? And how do you know it's 95% town drive.?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:55 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1449, Grib wrote:Game-relevant and towny.

Makes sense.

Looks like I'm caught up for now.

@plum what do you think of zzzx now that he was pushed to L1 so quickly? What do you think of Bella?

@Bella your excuse for pushing zzzx to L1 was not being good at math? Seriously? Do you still think zzzx is scum? What do you think of plum?

@cho what do you think of plum and Bella? What about hydra?

@hydra what do you think of the above three? Who are your biggest scum reads?

@bookitty what do you think of the zzzx wagon and the above people.

@everyone mentioned plus grib what do you think of boo?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1455, Grib wrote:
Bookitty (5) - Grib, elusive, Metal Sonic, White Night Imagination, Yukari [L-2]

I'm town, elusiveslot is a strong townread, MS and WNI are dead and town, and then Yukari is a scummy question mark with a weird Vig claim floating around them.

That's a good point. Yukaris slot is my only scum read on that wagon. I think I'd definitely like to see more from boo now.

@boo who is scum on your wagon, if any, and why?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1460, ika wrote:
In post 1458, Grib wrote:Wait, is Marquis replacing someone?

cho is the alt of marquis. i thought that was common knowlage

I didn't know that. But I'm always on the "last person to know" list. I know things after that last guy to know things
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1478, Bookitty wrote:I don't know what was so fluffy about my last two posts. I was answering a question in one of them. I mean, I was in a good mood so I might have had silly extraneous stuff in it, but I don't think it was fluffy.

This game is sort of oppressive. I hate it when things get bogged down into the personal and it's hard for me to motivate myself to reread when so much of it is so harsh. That said, I am STILL almost certain that Mollie is town. This feels like Mollie town, frustrated, honest and putting herself out there. I can't pretend to read Froggie but I don't need to, because I think I can read Mollie.

I don't trust Yukari and I haven't from the start. Cho seems abrasive too, and that's pretty out of character for the Marquis I know and love, so I'm looking for more interaction from Cho to try and figure out if it was just clashing between Yukari and me or if it was a genuine scumread, not a playstyle problem.

I don't want to lynch Ika today. I'd prefer to lynch ZZZX because I've been badly burned by his laissez-faire playstyle before and I don't want to let it get to LYLO again.

Are you scum reading him or I this a policy lynch
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1484, Bellaphant wrote:
dragonspawn wrote:

@Bella your excuse for pushing zzzx to L1 was not being good at math? Seriously? Do you still think zzzx is scum? What do you think of plum?

@everyone mentioned plus grib what do you think of boo?

Yeah: I didn't realise it was l-1. With Ika in the game, l-1 is the new hammer, and I wouldn't have done it. I have said this: whether you accept it or not is up to you.

zzzx is still scummy. Like, have you read his iso? There's an awful lot of non content there: he town-reads mollie early on, votes yukari for his metal push (with a giant quote and a tiny summary ), town-reads metal, kinda defends metal, posts a reads-list where half the players are null - notable as this was after metal's replace out nonsense, but it doesn't affect his read: his scum-reads also include WNI who was voting him -, continually hedges his read on ika, focuses on those voting him (this survivalist feel basically never goes away), doesn't think the early boo wagon is very towny, but also has boo as a hard scum-read and doesn't vote, is interesting, some fluff, omgus-s plum, has some valid points about his wagon being underexplained, but ignores previous reads (like, my first reads list he was in my scum-pile...). There's just not a lot of actual scum-hunting/extended thoughts going on. I'm leaving my vote right now 'coz Tere is right about speed-wagons.

Plum: I don't agree with some of her thoughts/reads, but I like that she's expanding on them...my read on her changes quite a bit, but I'm trying to work out if she's scum who wants to look like she's thinking, or town who's working on their thought processes. I do think she's avoiding some scrutiny, but this doesn't necessarily mean she's scum OR town as of itself
: mod, she's also due a prod

Boo: initially scummy, I liked the one on one responses they gave, still got a scum-lean on them but she's not top of my list right now.

Is there something other than him lurking that is scummy?

How is plum avoiding scrutiny in your opinion?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

How is putting him L2 going to make people talk more?

Do you think He is scum or is this just trying to get some discussion going?

I still don't like the speed of the initial wagon against him. I don't think the scum would bus buddy that fast.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1494, Grib wrote:
In post 1489, dragonspawn wrote:How is putting him L2 going to make people talk more?

Do you think He is scum or is this just trying to get some discussion going?

I still don't like the speed of the initial wagon against him. I don't think the scum would bus buddy that fast.

Well, if you'll notice, I voted and then people decided to post.

I guess you have a point
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1516, Cho wrote:
In post 1160, Ankamius wrote:**White Night Imagination has been killed night 1.**

Starting here - someone mentioned something about the last neighbor not killing other neighbors, which I want to agree with but I know I shouldn't before I reread it.

Not going to bother with NKA at this point because pie+Bri feels a lot more like a "not lynchable"/"town as fuck" kill just based on it being... them.

That insight into the night kill feels odd to me. Like first hand knowledge specific. Maybe its just because I think the slot is scummy. Problem with listening to feelings is its not always convincing.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

@plum
You asked which votes to zzzx seemed opportunistic. I'm not sure that's the right word. Off seems better to me. I'm trying to quantify it but the votes from hydra, you, and bella just feels more off than anything.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

There was a fruit crumb?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1526, Tere wrote:Oh hey dragon hey dragon hey.

Where is your head at with regard to:

Plum
Yukari / Cho
ZZthing
Bella
Hydrangea

gogogo

Still town for zzz

Still scum for cho.

The other three I am not really happy with due to the way they jumped on the wagon. I especially am wary of Bella at the moment.

They obviously aren't all scum if I'm right about cho. Especially since I'm suspecting boo as well. But like I've said before the way they jumped on the wagon like they doesn't feel right to me.

I also don't think plum, Bella, and hydra are all scum together. Two might by but I'm not sure all the scum would act.together in concert.

What do you think of them?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Sure but it will have to be a bit later.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Will not be on as much the next two days. May have a post or two but I'm working till Monday.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

We don't even know if there is a bp and you're trying to claim your confirmed town???

Why am I vi for asking that?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Reread Cho's arguments and I'm thinking it through.

One thing I don't get is why assume those roles were last? I can see why it makes sense that they would be chosen last, but why should we assume they were?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Cho who did your slot target last night? It occurs to me I'm not really sure either of you have said. I'll have to double check.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1572, Frogging Mollie wrote:YUKARI WANTED US DEAD BEFORE METAL AND SAID HE HAD A WAY THAT HE CLD SORT METAL ON D2.

HOW ANY1 IS MISSING THIS IS QUITE BEYOND ME

He also said that if we lynched you he would kill metal over night. Then today he said if we had killed you he would have killed boo.

It certainly had me thinking he and metal were scum buddies but then metal flipped town. Is it odd behavior for town or was he doing that to make us think metal was scum to lynch him. I don't know. Little yukari did makes much sense to me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:45 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not sure why a Mollie v Cho showdown is necessarily a bad idea. I'm feeling rather confident that one of them is scum

As for plum. As I said I was town reading him from what I saw day one. But it slipped into null with the zzzx vote.

I could easily see him as scum. But I find the yukari slot much more suspect. I. Not entirely sure why leaving both alive will resolve anything either way. I can be persuaded but I'm just not seeing it now.

I could get on board with a boo lynch but I'm not sure why I should ignore the bigger scum read at the moment.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1608, Tere wrote:
In post 1606, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not sure why a Mollie v Cho showdown is necessarily a bad idea. I'm feeling rather confident that one of them is scum

As for plum. As I said I was town reading him from what I saw day one. But it slipped into null with the zzzx vote.

I could easily see him as scum. But I find the yukari slot much more suspect. I. Not entirely sure why leaving both alive will resolve anything either way. I can be persuaded but I'm just not seeing it now.

I could get on board with a boo lynch but I'm not sure why I should ignore the bigger scum read at the moment.

Why is Cho suspect?

Why is it sufficient that you feel it's more important than the risk of lynching claimed vig?

Because yukari was acting scummy as heck till cho took over.

If i found the vig claim at all believable I'd really be willing to give cho the benefit of the doubt. But the fact that yukari was trying to make excuses for why the vig was going to fail before day 1 was even over makes me seriously doubt the claim. Not to mention that I've been strongly town reading Mollie and the excuses for why a vig kill failed all point to setting up Mollie for a lynch makes me seriously question the veracity of the claim.

It seems to me that one of them is scummy. I find that more likely to be cho due to yukari.

Also some of you have said I haven't been as engaged this game. That's correct. Been disengaged from a lot of games due to rl and this game just hasn't seemed as interesting to me. I'm still doing what i can and plan to continue doing it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm a little annoyed that Mollie is gone now. I liked mollie.

While I'm not against putting a little pressure on hydra, I'm not entirely why that would help with plum and I haven't noticed how plum has been on her case since the start of the day.

Also is plum the kind of scum player to get along with buddies or to bus the heck out of them?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1677, Bookitty wrote:I have no idea what you're on about with this snipy "unprompted readslist" thing. I thought you would explain, but apparently not. Anyway, check THIS out. It will blow your mind.

In post 1616, Bellaphant wrote:Boo and dragon aren't really making me town-read them, there doesn't seem to be a huge connection to the game. Boo's been pretty flexible with her thoughts, which is a plus, but I'd also like something concrete from them.
@boo, readslist?

This post keeps sticking out with me. For one I like it. Makes me think slightly better of boo.

But it seems that plum was arguing unprompted read list from boo while Bella was requesting a read list from boo. Am I wrong with that observation?

That just feels off to me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Been thinking about it. It's obvious I'm not getting a Cho lynch today. I can deal with that. And if that's the case i will go for my second choice.

VOTE: boo

I have liked some of her more recent posts but she is still a scum read. I hope we are right here.

Also I have no clue where that puts the wagon other than I know its not a hammer.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I have to agree with frog here. You're arguments make me want to lynch you more Cho. They just feel manipulative. And yes it does feel like you are trying to explain why tonight's nk will fail. It's what I did t like about yukari.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

It's precisely because i can't ignore the logic or common sense that causes me to reject that emotional appeals. It's, to repeat myself manipulative.

You may or may not be scum. I don't know yet. But the fact that you keep trying to claim you are obviously town or essentially mod confirmed when you aren't really doesn't fly with me. It immediately sends up red flags for me.

Maybe that's illogical or contrary to common sense to you, but it isn't to me. I personally dislike ignoring red flags to me because that's literally what always bites me in the butt.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

You haven't exactly been super useful yourself ika.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So Cho didn't visit anyone night one?

Interesting. Hydra seems like a good lynch then.

I'd like yo see hydra respond though.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So what happens if hydra flips town?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I know I haven't been invested in this game much. But if I was scum, why would I jump on bookittys wagon instead of pushing plum? Especially if ika is right and the scum have a role cop.

If hydra is a role blocker and I was scum wouldn't that make me the role cop? So wouldn't I know plum was a voyeur? So wouldn't it have been logical for me to push plum yesterday?

So assuming hydra does flip as we are thinking and you kill me and zzzx (who I'm still thinking is town) where do we go next?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So what you guys are saying is that you are going to kill zzzx and I and that there is really no point in us continuing to play since we are dead anyway.

I don't see how just killing townies is going to help us win this game. But ill still do what I can still you kill me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

One thing I am curious about is it looks like we are going to lynch hydra no matter what she says. Makes me wonder if there I'd anything she could say that would make us not lynch her. But obviously we can't talk about that because we would need her to respond first.

I tend to agree with the others that I'd rather wait till the flips before lining up lynches. And we are still assuming cho is a vigilante. I'm not 100% convinced of that. Or if he is what if he is a two shot or something?

If hydra is a role blocker then cho would definitely be town but who knows I'd they've been telling the truth about the vigilante power.

Just thinking out loud more than anything right now.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 am

Post by dragonspawn »

It doesn't matter I'd you no me or zzzx. I'm town reading him and we will be in the same position tomorrow no matter what.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1880, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1879, dragonspawn wrote:I'm town reading him[ZZZX]

Why?

Probably because I'm leaning more towards Bella and I still don't like how fast that wagon was created.

And if hydra is scum, then she would be bussing zzzx on that wagon yesterday. Why do that? Not sure I see the motivation if he is her partner.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1937, Fro99er wrote:Plum definitely checked that Cho was roleblocked. It makes sense why Plum didn't want to sort me vs. Cho on D2, because they KNEW Cho was roleblocked.

Plum is voyeur, so if they targeted me, they would have gotten no result (since Cho's attempt at me was blocked). Isn't that the case?

If that's the case and hydra is the rb, was plum pushing hydra yesterday?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Let cho nk who he want a if he really is a vig
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:54 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'll me if you want. I don't care at this point.

VOTE: hydra
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Well someone hammered. Maybe nowc we can stop with the whining.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I kind of hope hydra is scum. Seems pretty scrappy to lynch her while she is away otherwise.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Third for the nom
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1981, Fro99er wrote:I'm dying laughing. My wife is made I woke her up from her nap.

Tell your wife I'm sorry for my part in disturbing her slumber
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Not unexpected. Good job guys. I really didn't get into this game after the crap I had to sift through day 1.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw I don't have any problem with the scum thread being released
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw we did role cop plum night 1.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Games over. No need to fight anymore. Especially since you guys won.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”