Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scorpious, this game is mainly played for fun but it's not to feel like you're getting attacked just because someone questioned your posts. The whole point of the game is to find scum, so do that, and don't take offense when other people suspect you.
Based on what's happened so far I find varsoon the most scummy. In post 27 below he tries to redirect attention to lambda. He doesn't actually try to make any case for his innocence but instead just redirects attention.
VOTE: Varsoon
In post 27, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:People always think I am scum because I am too cool and towny. I would appreciate a bit of elaboration there, Lambda.

I still really don't get the RVS thing, actually. As I get to know people, I can imagine immediately voting someone who has a play style that I don't like to get them to fly straight. Towards that point: Is there anything about the way you play that made two people vote for you in particular, Lamby? (really, I will also post that question @Yimmy and @Untrod)

Frankly, I don't think I did too much here besides question the motives for the initial votes against you, reference Ghost Riders in the Sky (a country music classic, you communist), and adding onto the group of voices that wanted Vinkah to explain what they were talking about--using my patented not Varsoony charm.

You know what you did Lambda? You proceeded to brow beat Scorpious for his own RVS vote (which I too would like to understand but on the face of it, it is not so different from the text of my own post) when really you had no text explanation for when you voted me.

P.s. Jesus. People are posting faster than light in here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wait, VC? How many votes on varsoon?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 91, Vinkah wrote:that was l-1, if i can add correctly.

unvote;

Was your vote on Yasoon or do I need to unvote?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 92, Konowa wrote:i think dwlee is town also.

This post bugs me. Scum can give town reads flawlessly, scum can't give scum reads. Therefore I think it's more valuable to give scum reads, imo.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 98, Vinkah wrote:
In post 95, Dwlee99 wrote:

This post bugs me. Scum can give town reads flawlessly, scum can't give scum reads. Therefore I think it's more valuable to give scum reads, imo.

i'll explain if you really want me to, but this is not true at all.

Please do. I understand that it's valuable to have town reads for PoE but I feel like scum reads accomplish more at the moment.
UNVOTE: Yasoon
Not sure if vinkhah unvoted yasoon and don't feel like checking as I'm working on spanish. Preventing a derp hammer from happening.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 100, Untrod Tripod wrote:

bussing is a thing

I'm not gonna explain my reasoning on this until after the game to avoid giving scum advice.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 102, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 99, Dwlee99 wrote:

Please do. I understand that it's valuable to have town reads for PoE but I feel like scum reads accomplish more at the moment.
Not sure if vinkhah unvoted yasoon and don't feel like checking as I'm working on spanish. Preventing a derp hammer from happening.

so actually town is way more interested in sorting players into town and scum lists than scum is

scum doesn't have any trouble sorting this sort of thing out because they already know who the scum are. they can claim town reads for the purpose of forging alliances, planting false associations, or any other number of reasons, but it really doesn't factor into their solving-the-game process

I'm not saying that blindly throwing out "oh this player is town" with no reason is a super towny thing to do, but I really don't see why it should bug you at this stage of the game. dude is probably just hamhandedly trying to put people into camps so the game is easier for him to solve

My point is in your second sentence. Mafia can give a town "read" on someone in order to get an alliance with them with minimal effort by just saying "oh this person is town."

I suppose I'm over-analyzing if such a thing even exists.

Also, what does hedging mean?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 105, Untrod Tripod wrote:what's your read on Vinkah/Konowa

Konowa I already made clear (although I'm gonna label it as over-analyzating for now) and there's nothing else I can even add cause that's their only post in the entire game. Vinkah is seeming helpful and asking good questions of others. The bomb claim is interesting, not sure if it's an elaborate gambit or not, but I'll believe it for now. It's awfully ballsy to claim.

Shinobi, I wasn't implying there was a problem with it, just that I'd prefer scum reads from them as well (considering that's their only post and they throw the word "also" in there)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 109, Vinkah wrote:same person. i alt slipped, dwlee.

They're your alt account? Isn't that like, cheating?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 111, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 108, Dwlee99 wrote:Konowa I already made clear

where?

My post about their town read on me. I wanted to have them post more with some scum reads rather than only town reads as well as more content = more reads.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 115, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 113, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 111, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 108, Dwlee99 wrote:Konowa I already made clear

where?

My post about their town read on me. I wanted to have them post more with some scum reads rather than only town reads as well as more content = more reads.

This?

Or this?
In post 99, Dwlee99 wrote:

because neither is a read

I gave my opinion on the only post they made which was a short 6 word post but I guess my philosophy is wrong for preferring town reads over scum reads.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

scum reads over town reads**
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 120, PhantomCobalt wrote:VOTE: Untrod Tripod
RVS?!?!?!

RVS ended 3 pages ago. Btw, playstyle is not alignment indicative. (inside joke lel)
In post 121, Untrod Tripod wrote:DO YOU THINK VINKAH IS SCUM YES OR NO

PEDIT

NO IT'S NOT RVS ANYMORE MOTHERFUCKER GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME

MAYBE! I'M NOT A MAFIA GOD LIKE SENPAI AERO-SAMA!!!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 126, Untrod Tripod wrote:WELL SENPAI HAS NOTICED YOU

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW

Senpai Aero-sama notices me? :O
(I love how you don't even know what I'm talking about but are still having this conversation)
In post 127, popsofctown wrote:It's cool if you wanna use caps lock for emphasis, but if everything is emphasized, then nothing is. (syndrome theorem)

But if nothing is emphasized, then nothing is. Btw, I love league.
In post 129, Shinobi wrote:
In post 116, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 114, Shinobi wrote:
In post 112, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 107, Shinobi wrote:UT is posting quite differently from what I remember. Probably need to do some research.

meta is trash

You and I both know this isn't true.
you know that

I do not know that.

what I DO know that every single fucking game I've played in since 2011 has had some well-meaning player with time on their hands read a bunch of past games and make a series of disasterously incorrect reads based on meta nonsense.

that's a fact jack

Sounds like it's time for some meta nonsense.

I have to agree with UT with his point about meta. People can change their meta tremendously at will.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 131, popsofctown wrote:
In post 130, Dwlee99 wrote: Btw, I love league.

OH MY GOSH, YOU ALSO, PLAY THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR VIDEO GAME?? WHAT A COINCIDENCE I FEEL LIKE YOU AND I SHARE, LIKE, A SPECIAL CONNEXION RIGHT NOW MAN.

sorry i accidentally a beer

;-;
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 136, Scorpious wrote:
Chamber
--I have no idea on this one.. I've only seen one other first post claim in my experience,but I can't talk about it cause the game is still going. PArt of me thinks it is legit,but the other part of me thinks the claim just makes it too convenient for scum to hide behind. null here

Chamber- What was the last completed game where you saw an initial claim like this and how did that person flip?

Dwlee
bothers me a little. Of course scum can give scum reads,it's called "distancing". I'm feeling scum on this slot..
In post 104, Dwlee99 wrote:My point is in your second sentence. Mafia can give a town "read" on someone in order to get an alliance with them with minimal effort by just saying "oh this person is town."

If someone calls me town,I never feel more allied with that person. I like the simple question of why they are reading you as town.

Dw-Do you think it's good for scum to state that their buddies are town,or avoid them all together?

IANV
I get a frustrated town vibe here. Seemed very engaged in trying to understand the early develpments and the game,then seemed to throw his hands up and basically decided to re-address today(RL).

IANV-Between Untrod,Lambda,and Vinkah. Who do you believe is most likely scum and why?

Konowa
-The six words that this one has contributed give me weird vibes. I guess it's just a gut scum lean.

Konowa- Why is dwlee town? Plus,you said also. Who else are you reading?

LLD
-No clue here. Hyper aggressive.. Doesn't mean scum though. This is one I can sit back and observe because they will provide much to take in. Post like are unnecessary..You can make that same point in smaller font and with a lot more tact.. Null here.. I really don't want to ask this person a question. They'll provide me with enough..

PhantomCobalt
-seems very hung up on RVS. Don't know why..Null

PC-can you elaborate on ? You kinda skirted Ut's question

popsofctown
- I agree that Caps is not cruise control for cool. Appreciate the answers to my game questions. slight town lean.Again,just more gut than anything..

pops-pander me and tell me that was snark?

Shinobi
-Giving the impression of doing a lot but not really doing much. Scum lean here..

Shin-Who is in your lynch pool right now?

Spiffeh
- I hate how my mental voice sounds when reading your name. I refer to you as Spliff in my head. Not much here.One naked vote and 2 questions about the bomb play. Gut scum lean here.

Spliff-In your opinion what is the optimal way to play as a bomb?

UT
slight town read.Obviously knows what they are doing so this could be one to be a tough one to handle if scum. Really need the more experienced players to step it up with this one..

UT-I noticed meta on this site is relied on heavily. Do you ever use meta for reads? I realize you called it trash..

Vinkah
--The obvious lighting rod of early game. I guess in this instance a side must be picked. I am taking the stance that this is scum trying to ensure themselves at leat a couple days of survival. I'm not buying it.. I think this is scum.

Vinkah-What were you looking to gain by claiming so early?

Xtoxm
-- nothing to go off of here other than the 2 questions,which kinda make me lean scum. Asking if Vink was roleclaiming looks weird to me.. Gut scum lean

XT-have you ever seen a roleclaim like that before,if so. What was the flip?

Yimmy
-one wall post,half of which was about me..Null here. Would like to see more

Yim-Do you buy the bomb claim?

I think it depends on the situation. D1 mafia will be distancing themselves from fellow mafia or ignoring them all together.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 143, Vinkah wrote:just because some people still seem to be confused this is an alt. Konowa is my main. i alt slipped. nothing more nothing less.

scorpious, i already answered that question as to why. posts 22 and 29. why is me trying to "survive a few days" more likely than what i said? do you think im lying about my role?

the lack of vote is also worth noting.

You're not allowed to have alts in the same game.. >.< it's cheating.
Spiffeh wrote:Sorry for inactivity, playing catch up:
!Varsoon is new but I can't tell if it's newtown or newscum. I would like to hear more reads from him.

In post 87, Dwlee99 wrote:Based on what's happened so far I find varsoon the most scummy. In post 27 below he tries to redirect attention to lambda. He doesn't actually try to make any case for his innocence but instead just redirects attention.

I'm cool with the !Varsoon wagon as a whole but this vote bothers me. It's the second page what exactly is he supposed to defend himself against? LLD hadn't explained her vote thoroughly at that point.

His reaction wasn't good. He panicked and tried to redirect attention.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 168, Yimmy wrote:come back when you see knowa in the player list and also learn what an altslip is

Mfw he's not in in the player list. Man, I'm smart af.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I agree with Varsoon's read on phantom. Although I completely hate meta he lurks just like this in his games as scum games we've played on other forums. As town he provides things to the discussion and talks more.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not sure if post 196 is townie aggression wanting to pressure further or scum wanting votes off them. FYI my vote isn't even on you currently.
Phantom's reaction to my arguments regarding his scummy behavior only addressed my weakest points in my case. (his meta and my thoughts on it) His reaction overall wasn't good and just more filler posts.
Liking spiffeh's slot (catboi) for having good analysis but want to know why pops is obvious scum. (clearly not THAT obvious considering no one else saw it)
VOTE: Phantomcobalt
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vinkah, why the naked vote?
Cat hasn't given any readoning for a pops lynch but you quite blindly follow it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why is it unfun shinobi?

Vinkah's explanation of the vote on pops is good but can you elaborate on what makes it "bad"?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What makes the post you said was bad bad.*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Phantom's posts are so scummy that I'm not sure if scum would make them.
I feel like we have to lynch him though. VC?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 231, chamber wrote:
In post 230, Dwlee99 wrote:Phantom's posts are so scummy that I'm not sure if scum would make them.
I feel like we have to lynch him though. VC?

How experienced is he off site?

Played in at least 5 games I believe. We're on #9 and I think he's played from #4.

In post 232, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:
In post 225, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 224, Shinobi wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Phantom

I can back this.
I can also support a Yimmy lynch.

I'll support a Yimmy lynch as well.

Why would you support a Yimmy lynch? I would only vote Yimmy for lurking and you had been lurking even harder before I called you out.

@Scorpious Why do you like a Shinobi lynch? Is it just because of his "no fun" post? That is really my best guess cuz I do not see it.

@Catdog So you think I write too much AND too little (on Phantom)? You know what? Maybe my case on Phantom was a little lazy, but maybe you are also a little stupid because I had felt pretty safe in my assumption that people could connect their own dots until you acted all shocked by my post.

So, let me clarify: Phantom joined my wagon late without any good stated reason (moving me--I believe--back to L-1 where some shmuck might have hammered me early). All the posts that were there are content-less.

I am also a little worried about your Pops push. I said before that I think his case against me was the best, but maybe he was just smart scum then. What makes you think he is obvscum, though? Such certainty!

@Dwl : Calling what Cat has done "good analysis" is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Even if your reads match up, all his stuff reads like bullshit to me so I have no idea where you are coming from.

@Xtox: Why do you/did you like the pops wagon? Of everyone on that thing, you were the only one who looks unscummy to me right now (I said that I liked Vinkah before, but I think he kind of jumped onto the Pops wagon). You gave reasons for it and everything. That said, I think his arguments were better than UT and--of course--phantom's. Is it an "effort is indicative of alignment" thing? I maybe worry about Pops in particular if only because I am starting to suspect that he could have a good scum game.

I didn't exactly mean good analysis. I liked the motives behind their posts even though I didn't agree with the case on pops (considering they didn't give any reasons).
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I disagree scorpious. Yimmy needs to be told to contribute or they straight up won't. I liked that post from shinobi.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 263, popsofctown wrote:
In post 262, Vinkah wrote:also to be fair to myself i was going off my role which says that if multiple people target me in one night they all die. but whatever.

I don't think you realize the role you're fakeclaiming isn't always town aligned.

By telling us you looked at your role pm with some amount of scrutiny it suggests even more you don't have the modslip that strongly suggests there's no SK in the setup.

vote: Vinkah

Kind of a lame way to win, though.

This seems like a really bad redirection of attention off of phantom.

Also, Vinkah, there is the possibility of two people targeting you in one night when you die. For example, if you get killed when a type of cop visits you, etc.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm liking catboi's posts more and more. Wish you would give your reasons on pop, but I suppose I understand that you want to get reactions? from people.

Looking back at 232 looks sarcastic and too aggressive (similar to his post about moving my vote to phantom). IANV, is that your playstyle of overaggression?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Liking your posts doesn't mean I agree with you, by no means. I see town motivation in your posts. Specifically your pushes and scumhunting. I disagree with who you're pushing. I want more out of phantom (his posts aren't accomplishing anything).
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Unrelated to the game, what is your rating in LoL?

Related to the game I do agree that Vinkhah's wanting to be Nkilled is odd. Why are you so certain there is a vig though? There was no modslip, it simply means the night bomb is detonated it acts like PGO.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pops, I feel you may be attempting to draw attention away from a Phantom lynch. Your case on Vinkah makes some sense but you can't get any reads off of him asking to be shot. Bomb explodes when it gets killed (and is dead) and kills everything that visits it that night. Vinkah's challenge has no alignment indicative motivation and therefore is null.
I can't stand when people change the lynch focus over nothing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

My home site is 30+ player games, it does apply less in smaller games though. When you get 15 people on a wagon only to have it derailed by "Oh, this person likes pizza scum like pizza, they're scum"
The case in this game wasn't over absolutely nothing but still.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 301, chamber wrote:I find the concept of a lynch focus to be silly even. I think from the town's pov that's something they should almost never want. If everyone is agreeing, well town are uninformed and mafia are informed so~.

I guess we come from different game types.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Badplay =/= Scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 313, catboi wrote:
In post 311, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 308, catboi wrote:I have never implied that I think you're scum. I said I think you should be vigged, assuming you're not mercifully replaced before the end of the day

Whatever happens this game I want you all to promise me this slot does not live to lylo.

I have bigger issues to deal with today, and I'm frankly busy with real life fun stuff this weekend before I go back to the land of misery and sadness for 4 months, but this slot does not enter lylo under any circumstance.

Lol

chamber wrote:How'd the narrative turn into 'He's getting lynched for being bad', who's actually put that forward thats on the wagon?
notvarsoon's case largely boiled down to, "this guy hasn't said much let's get him" after about 2 days of game time, then phantom comes in and posts nonsense and people pile on. Shinobi and Scorpious are certainly basic enough that they'd lynch someone on that principle

I mean really try to tell me this ISN'T a day 1 "lynch the guy who's being stupid/not conforming" type lynch

Do you want a stupid person in mylo/lylo? They're not doing anything except distracting us (and not contributing anything). Their lack of interest goes more towards a scum win-con and in no way helps us. We can't read him, so what do we even do?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I disagree LLD. I don't find any problem with that slot.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Actually, nvm. Just read his ISO wanting to elaborate. Didn't like his first question to yimmy. I did like 235 though, so he's null for me.
I didn't have a problem with his vote post, can you explain LLD? Most people on the phantom wagon have similiar reasons.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you think in 192 Pops could of been trying to give advice to one of his scum partners? Seems implausible but makes decent sense. I think pop's flip can give some (albeit very little) info on !Varsoon because of 192. The filler posts also give reasonable evidence against pops. I also don't like their vote switches (the vinkah switch seemed oppurtunistic and a weak case)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just made the post below, pressed submit to have the above post from Phantom appear.
UNVOTE: Phantom
For now, gonna iso pops and place my vote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Phantom, you're making me question removing my vote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I see it as oppurtunistic because of how weak of a case it is. It wouldn't be if his argument had any basis. Also, regarding the possible scum interaction, I wanted to point it out before I forgot because it may become important later.

I like Pop's early posts and then a few here and there but the others are filler or things I see as scummy. Null read for now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

According to my past few games I have no clue what any mafia term means. First it was OMGUS (I thought that it didn't have to be someone voting you cause you voted them but could be a FoS for a vote) and now oppurtunism which I thought meant exploiting small oppurtunities to get a wagon started / join one. Time to never comment on terminology again.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vinkah, I liked 35. I thought those were good questions.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

(Sorry for triple posting)

In response to that one weird bit pops picked out of Cat's argument, is it possible they didn't have time for the whole thing? They posted that and left, so it may be possible.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I saw it as seizing an oppurtunity, thanks for clearing it up. !Varsoon, you can post from a phone. I'm posting from a DSi so you can from a phone. Catboi UT interaction was odd. Just random aggression for the pops wagon.
And yea, Phantom is just trolling. (That's not allowed, right?)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hopefully we'll get someone competent to replace phantom.

I also realized something that I'm not going to say, well, maybe I will.

Pops. I have a question. Why do you think there is a confirmed vig if you don't believe Vinkah's claim?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mind explaining UT?

VOTE: Untrod_Tripod
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Thanks for explaining.

Can't stand when people naked vote. Naked voting on my home site is a huge problem unless you're a noob.
UNVOTE: Untrod_Tripod

I want to see how Phantom's replacement comes in after all the commotion he caused.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm reading Yimmy as town lean. His posts have purpose behind them instead of trying to look helpful.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Every post Yimmy makes has a clear motive behind it. I said that they needed to be more active in sharing thoughts and they gave a good post. Why would they post anything if they don't have anything to contribute?

As far as scum reads so far I'm thinking:
Xtox, didn't like 245's first question. Thought reasons for being on the phantom wagons were eh.
!Varsoon, didn't like his early posts at all. Hasn't really posted much about everything that has happened with Phantom so I wanna see his opinions on that.
Pops, maybe. Had lots of filler in early posts but redeemed themselves in later posts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

He's not posting useless posts. I see less of an effort to just post (ex. pops) and more of an effort to ask good questions and pressure people.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 378, Quilford wrote:Hi punks

Hello. Did you see what slot you were replacing before replacing in? It's.. interesting to say the least.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Does anyone know about the flavors and/or what would be a mafia flavor?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 384, chamber wrote:Presumably the Bennetts are the mafia for this season of justified. Why?

Just wondering. o3o
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 424, Scorpious wrote:
In post 420, popsofctown wrote:what's up with all this newfangled technology back in my day we just bolded our votes and we liked it.

back in my day,computer games didn't say 'press start". They said :" press play on tape deck". Oh commodore,we miss you..

Lol, back in my day (When I was 3) we had gameboys.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also, don't like varsoon's reasons for saying my argument is crap. His posts seem artificial.
VOTE: !Varsoon
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sometimes you just don't have reads. I think he should give more but we should give him time.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That's a lot of scum reads.
Who are the 3 people you find the MOST scummy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 449, Scorpious wrote:Dwlee,Vinkah,and you..

Explain?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oops, meant to copy you. "Why?"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is naked voting not frowned upon here or something..?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why is Chamber's post scummy, Pops? Is your post trying to prove a point?

And Scorpious, I don't know what you mean I've "faded out". There's been less to talk about and I'm trying not to procastinate my first year in high school and have been adapting to the new building, etc. I have been trying to stay as active as possible, though.

Chamber, sorry if I offended you with my post but on my home site we always explain our votes. It was just a question.

Looking for more posts from Vinkah explaining their thoughts, especially since their bomb claim. Tonight will give more info on Vinkah, though.

Want more from Phantom's replacement as well, their name is slipping my thoughts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I guess so. I just prefer everything being formatted into one post. Like:
"FakeVote: Randomperson
Too much randomness for me"
instead of spreading out your thoughts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 487, Scorpious wrote:
In post 476, Dwlee99 wrote:And Scorpious, I don't know what you mean I've "faded out".
There's been less to talk about and I'm trying not to procastinate my first year in high school and have been adapting to the new building, etc.
I have been trying to stay as active as possible, though.

I envy you so much.. Real life is a lie..Enjoy it when it's easy.

By "fade away" I mean you took PC off L-1 and never really addressed him,or that slot ever again..

I just asked for more from that slot?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Painfully? xD

But yea, everyone has taken the same approach to phantom's posts so not sure why I was singled out.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kind of my fault. Was trying to explain what he sees as a "Fade away"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Eh, I'd be inclined to think townies would unvote if they became unsure about the slot. Those are weak reasons for a scum read on Quil.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So Quil, you're saying you have town reads on varsoon and xtox?

Varsoon, what's your opinion on Vinkah?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You are sassy, aren't you UT?

I can understand Quil's points about how a few posts isn't enough for a complete. With more evidence from recent posts I'd agree with you UT.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I agree. Xtox's is doesn't show much content at all.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Iso*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Varsoon, if you had a scum read on LLD why wouldn't you say it? Who cares if it's an unpopular opinion?
Your post also comes convinently after Xot's list.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Varsoon, if you had a scum read on LLD why wouldn't you say it? Who cares if it's an unpopular opinion?
Your post also comes convinently after Xot's list.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oops, sorry bout that double post.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If you read my post I said that your reason was irrelevant, your reads are yours reads and shouldn't feel you can't share them. I suppose her being absent is a decent answer but still, the first reason shouldn't matter.

Also, chamber did you just admit to being scum? Or am I missing something?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay, good points !Varsoon.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not sure how I feel about the surge of aggression from quil, can post in 3 and a half hours will post then.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay, sorry, got delayed on my post.

I feel quil's reasons for town reading varsoon weren't very good. Varsoon's defensive play leads me to believe he's scum, not the other way around. The accusations of LLD buddying with catboi are correct though, so not sure about the slot.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Currently my four biggest scum reads in order of scumminess are
Varsoon/Xtox (Both equally scummy imo)
Yimmy
Quil

Yimmy's posts haven't done anything and I'm even having a hard time remembering his last post.
Quil for the sudden poorly reasoned attack on Lld (If quil is scum Lld is probably cause of possible distancing).
UNVOTE: Varsoon
VOTE: Yimmy
Why shouldn't I, Yimmy?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You've asked some decent questions but not all that much, imo. Like your response though. Pops' reason for hopping on the varsoon wagon was weak though, saying we'd lose our minds is a poor reason for hopping on a wagon (Missed that my first read through, noticed it in your iso)
Their posts had not much content until recently, as well.

Replacing Yimmy with Pops on my scum list.
UNVOTE: Yimmy
VOTE: Pops
What makes my reasons wrong, pops?

Also, Quil, I'll quote specific reasons if you really need it. My reasons saying the defensive play of Varsoon can't be explained as those are more opinion based.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay, since I can't quote for some reason lol
569's reasons for the vote are bad because:
1. You're literally just immedietely agreeing with Xtox on something that's not a scumtell. Thinking Phantom was town or even null is not a scum tell. It was clear that Phantom was trolling and you can't read that.
2. You say "not town-intent based" isn't a valid reason. That's what the entire game is based off of. It's not black-and-white scum do this or that, it's the intent behind what they're doing that matters.

And regarding the defensiveness of Varsoon I see no reason a town would get that defensive. Yes, you might get upset but not to that extent. I'll go meta !Varsoon since you insist on it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You obviously can't push everyone on the wagon. It was clear LLD was creating pressure. Not to mention LLD's entire play style revolves around not giving reasons and drawing reactions.

Your playstyle clearly gives reasons on votes so it's much more suspicious when you don't give good reasons.

And then in your post you try to redirect attention to me for not calling LLD out.

And is "Scrambling for answers" not a reason to you?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Forgot to include my meta analysis on !Varsoon. This is his second game on-site and in his first he was a vanilla townie who disliked RVS it seems. Not enough examples to make any analysis nor any scum play of his.
I don't want to argue more on intent as it's clear we disagree. Based on your philosophy of lynch those not scum hunting, however, who are we lynching?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have literally no experience with LLD outside their playstyle this game, but I feel like I understand what they're trying to do. And aren't irritated as fuck reactions still reactions? Doesn't that make people more likely to be town because they care about scum hunting? I'm not making excuses for LLD, I'm giving counter arguments to your points cause I like LLD's playstyle and they're one of my strongest town reads right now. I'll stop defending them cause they should be capable of doing it themselves, but it still doesn't change that I don't want an LLD lynch.

Btw, the 'Picking out' you're saying I'm doing is me scum hunting/protecting my town reads. It's just the way I play, deal with it. :P
For example, why would I call out my town read for wanting to lynch one of my scum reads?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Obviously. You did the same thing when you wanted a meta of varsoon for his reaction. If his meta showed being defensive only when scum you would hold a different standard. You have to take things in context, imo. And I'm not saying she is exempt from providing reasons, she did for one of her reads (can't remember which one). I can't explain all of her actions but I'm giving you reasons I feel that slot is town. If she flips town I'm gonna be legitamately pissed. Then I'll see if you're town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oops, NOT_Varsoon*.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Are you implying LLD and UT are scum together?

You are saying varsoon is innocent because defensiveness isn't a scum tell unless it's not his meta. That's different standards.

And I'm in my first year of high school.

UT, he said something awkward? I didn't understand exactly what he meant.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm actually mad that I feel super confident on my reads but can't out argue Quil.
Out-argue this, Quil: Gut feeling.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Good things of today:
1. Getting the nickname 'The kid'
2. Bringing up good points on what differentiates justified belief from opinion.

Score.

Seriously though, Quil. Your reasoning makes perfect sense. But I just don't agree with the conclusions.

Not proven guilty =/= innocent in mafia. How about instead of gut feeling we call it intuition, deal?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Chamber, what is the town intent behind your last few posts?

And I read it "The kid" thinking he was talking about me but it's "That kid". Damn I'm smart. >.<

Quil, you need to stop being right.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But what if those were her reasons for voting Varsoon? As town do you find more reasons or use ones you have?

Chamber, I'm asking how does being super ambigous and not caring about Quil's questions help us win?

I'm going to bed, g'night.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Quil, you never answered my question regarding how you find scum. You said "We lynch people not scumhunting", and I want to know, based off of that, who are we lynching?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hmm. Not liking the last minute vote from cat or chamber. But I still think pops is scum..
How long do we have to pick a lynch?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hmm, okay.
My vote is already on pops though so yea, they never told me why I shouldn't be on them. xD
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just realized that once I go to sleep I won't be able to get on before deadline. Hopefully pops will get on before i go to bed in an hour or two to see where I can put my vote.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's odd how we haven't come to a lynch candidate in 2 weeks when I play 30 player games with 2 day deadlines. I guess more people can screw up in those games.

Does anyone know Pops' post schedule. I'd prefer not to lynch someone who can't even properly defend themselves.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That quote is actually so true. I played this mini-mafia ("mini" being 13 players, it's mini to us, ok?) where someone lurked and acted scummy all day. We were going to lynch someone but at the deadline the person we were going to lynch (he flipped scum fyi) made a good defense and we ended up lynching the lurker. Once the wagon formed he claimed doc right as the deadline was hit. He was doc..
UNVOTE: Pops
Yea, no thanks.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I wonder if telling people to eat a dick is considered being a dick. Lld is still one of my strong town reads so meh.
And I wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on Yimmy, Quil, Varsoon or Xtox. Maybe a pops lynch would work as well but I'm not as sure on that. Too bad that's 5 people..
Honestly, your insistance on LLD providing more evidence when they already have annoys me, Quil. Not to mention you have dodged my question of "Based on your philosophy of 'Kill those not scum hunting, who are we lynching?'" not once but twice now.
VOTE: Quilford

I just realized there is a reason I understand LLD's playstyle. Someone on my home site does the same exact thing. They attack someone that they know is scum through intent but don't 'explain' themselves like people want them to. For the record, they've only been wrong ONCE. And they do it literally every game. They also do the "Lynch me to prove they're scum" that LLD is doing. Are you dudebo, LLD?!?!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Quil, there's more than one scum. Not to mention I don't even consider that an answer because I disagree with your read on LLD.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Varsoon and Xtox, Quil. I think you and Varsoon being scum buddies is super obvious.
Chamber, I feel more likely to hit scum on Quil. Just his posts. They are so logically incorrect almost. It feels like common knowledge that intent is a big thing to find someone's alignment. But now apparently it's reads.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'll just stop talking cause apparently I can't read or make posts that make sense.
UNVOTE: Quil
VOTE: Varsoon
Just gonna ignore LLD and Quil's arguing cause it's just "Lynch me and then you can lynch yourself when I flip town!".

Also, buzzword is a buzzword, just saying.

And this entire fight is now childish, this is coming from a 14 year-old, btw. "But your tone and intent is scummy" is what I'm talking about.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE: !Varsoon
Liked 877, had good reasons. Idk about these last couple of pages, the LLD and Quil arguments just created a smokescreen for scum to hide under, imo. It feels more like conflict in playstyle than either being scum.
VOTE: Pops
L-2.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Gonna clarify before I go to school:
Varsoon had a good defense/attack but I'm still town reading LLD.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In my computer class right now, not sure if want to join the counter wagon. Pops has more evidence against them but the dudebo playstyle is alluring.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

P-Edit (Don't know how to do it)
Will be home right before deadline, making choice then.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Xtox
The only hammers without claims are policy lynches, which clearly wasn't happening to Pops. Wth xtox.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

No, it would not have been more scummy to not hammer pops.. wut.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea, but he didn't have to hammer. He could of asked questions and contributed rather than "yolohammering"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

He shouldn't have hammered without a claim. I was in favor of a pops lynch but I wanted a claim first not just some random hammer coming from someone who was already scummy to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I guess that it's different at deadline.. it bothers me though. :/
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE: Xtox

Does anyone do NKA here? It might be useful to know why Quil died.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

^ Fat and sassy?

Atm I don't feel that you can look for people being objected to the wagon as a scum tell because if a scum player did it because they would of as town then you can't read that. Cause they could be town doing the same thing they would of done as mafia because they know their town meta. (That make sense?)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why does everyone say things like "If I was scum I would..", well if you were scum wouldn't you meta yourself as scum and then play against your scum meta?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why would town be self-conscious of their posts? That's my point.
VOTE: Xtox
The combination of that hammer (yes, ik it was the deadline but might as well have waited it out a bit more.) My main problem with that hammer is the way he presented it. He said "Yolo hammer" iirc but now it's cause of the deadline. It was like "Idc if they're town or not, I'm gonna hammer cause yolo." That's what Isee it as, atm.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Xtox, does it really matter what a doppleganger is? They're dead. Based on what people have said I guess it's a negative utility or an investigative role, not sure which one. The only reason it would matter is if Quil claimed it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think you should probably explain why you liked those posts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But what about them was logical? I think I'm wording that question wrong.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Yimmy
Yea, agree with catboi on their posts (Yimmy never answered why the logic was 'Good' like I asked either ;-;) plus I have a major town read on catboi so I don't think they're trying to push a mislynch.

The fact that Yimmy's thoughts on Shinobi weren't impacted by Quil's 'Good' logic speaks to me the loudest.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I asked what made the logic 'good', you never answered. You're just handpicking what you want to rebuttle now and trying to say "'This one piece of info is wrong cause [invalid reasons] so their entire argument is wrong" .
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

For each quote:
"This logic is good because.."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If you like someone's logic as town you change your reads to scum hunt more effectively. So why it was ignored by you, Yimmy, baffles me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Shinobi, why don't you think Yimmy's posts come from scum? His story makes 0 sense. You don't like someone's logic and 'forget' to change reads. And we already covered the Xtox hammer, it was at deadline. There was no changing lynch targets at that point.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You can't deny that liking someone's logic should make you change your reads if they conflict.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

A soda drinking game, right UT?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

P?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ah, agreed.
Where is everyone? I want to be able to just come on the thread when bored and play mafia but it seems like there's 3 hours + between posts when I'm on.

Interested in seeing LLD's thoughts,
In post 1008, Shinobi wrote:Yimmy should really scumhunt or something at this point.
What he's doing now is not useful.

^ vote him, then.

We should probably try to milk out more info from D2 then just this lynch. Not sure what to do to get more info, I guess just seeing reactions to yimmy should be pretty good.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I didn't touch that PM, either. I just use the subscription thing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

4 people are on his wagon and there are 11 alive so L-2 I believe.

In post 1020, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Yimmy

I think the reads list is less damning than what Catboi and Dwelee are implying but I did not really like Yimmy's day one in general. I don't know how scummy I think Yimmy's responses day 2 are (I don't really see him as "flailing" exactly), but this is pretty much another instance of Yimmy only posting when pushed. I think he would be a pretty good lynch at this point.

Sorry for not posting more, I guess. I am never that active on the weekends and I really don't have that much new to say. I have been reading along on my phone, however.

It's not town's thought process to not change reads based on logic that you apparently "like".
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1024, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:
In post 1023, Dwlee99 wrote:4 people are on his wagon and there are 11 alive so L-2 I believe.

In post 1020, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Yimmy

I think the reads list is less damning than what Catboi and Dwelee are implying but I did not really like Yimmy's day one in general. I don't know how scummy I think Yimmy's responses day 2 are (I don't really see him as "flailing" exactly), but this is pretty much another instance of Yimmy only posting when pushed. I think he would be a pretty good lynch at this point.

Sorry for not posting more, I guess. I am never that active on the weekends and I really don't have that much new to say. I have been reading along on my phone, however.

It's not town's thought process to not change reads based on logic that you apparently "like".

Did I say that I like the logic of his posts? All I am saying is that I think some of the conversation of Yimmy is overblown. His answers since the push have not been great but I also don't see how they are scummy aside from the fact that his post don't involve any real new analysis. I still think he is a solid scum read in general though.

Really Dwlee, I feel like you are not even processing the text of my post, but looking to find fault in it. I still think you are town, but try not to let your emotions on me (and other players) get in the way of analyzing people's posts.

@people not on the Yimmy wagon:
I don't understand the hesitance that people are showing in pressuring Yimmy's slot. Am I missing something? Is it just a gut reaction thing or perhaps worrying that we are just misreading an un-engaged player as scummy? Honestly, I maybe worry about that too, but not enough to not push the wagon along on the basis of weak posting and inconsistent analysis. I want to hear people's thought process there.

@Shin & Xtox in particular: Am I being dumb here somehow?

I want to hear from my main scum read LLD too of course. -w-

I wasn't in any way attacking you..
You said: "I think the reads list is less damning than what Catboi and Dwelee are implying but I did not really like Yimmy's day one in general."
and so my response was explaining why the reads were bad.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

He said though that "he just didn't think about it" or whatever he said and not "I liked his logic but didn't agree".
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Meta, always a great scum hunting tool, right?
Someone put a link to BBT's signature please.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I understand that it can be used but can't people just change their meta? Or just not have a meta somehow?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Welp, okay then.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

C'mon LLD. You gotta go fast~~
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You need to be on a wagon that lynches a town? That doesn't make sense.. o.O
Why wouldn't you be just a normal vanilla townie instead of one that requires you to go against your own team?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yo BBmolla! I recognize you from around the forums and stuff. Mind roleclaiming?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Chamber, y u do dis.
Spooderman mad. ;-;
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I like this person. :P
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Top kek yimmy.
We need LLD and BBMola to be more active cause currently we're sitting here waiting for them.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

*flips table in response to BBmolla's post*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

When the heck will LLD come on. This game is coming to a grinding halt and I'm so done with it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I want to believe the claim because of how completely crazy it seems. But I don't even know. Bbmola, read his ISO and attempt to ignore the claim for now and tell me what you think of Yimmy.
Not sure if chamber is claiming cop or what. Cause he said he would claim the guilty but he is "implying things"?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have no clue what chamber is claiming although I probably should.

I SUMMON LLD FROM THE DEPTHS OF INACTIVITY!!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why can't we just ignore flavor nonsense. I know what you're talking about but getting caught in flavor can just be distracting.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Maybe like he goofs by lynching a townie and fixes it by lynching scum? I forgot about what he claimed to have been the reason for his flavor so that's why I was confused. I thought you were just talking about his flavor name.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

*makes post about if we're hammering before LLD comes back cause they're taking forever* *gets sniped by Shinobi*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Current meta is bussing so you could not bus to gain town points. All WIFOM, though. I didn't like Varsoon's early posts and that one where he dodges the accusation doesn't settle with me the right way. I don't want to completely derail the Yimmy wagon, though.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1163, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1161, Dwlee99 wrote:Current meta is bussing

...what?

Everyone buses. Used to be unheard of now it's literally every game.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So much deflection coming from yimmy.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Varsoon is getting so defensive when his slot is called under scrutiny like D1. Still can't tell if it's defensive town or scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Varsoon, why did you pressure bbmola into claiming(?) cop?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1213, catboi wrote:
In post 1212, Dwlee99 wrote:Varsoon, why did you pressure bbmola into claiming(?) cop?

He replaced Vinkah who claimed bomb on page 1

Yea but it was made clear that there was a reason for the bomb claim. I feel like it wasn't needed to force a claim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1215, catboi wrote:All he did was ask if he was keeping his claim.

Don't worry about it.

I had thought about asking him things about his claim but ultimately decided it'd be antitown for me to do it.

Anyway I was hoping for a little more to talk about but I'll do a real post later tonight~

I already asked him enough questions about his claim, imo. I don't think more info was needed regarding it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not seeing how Shinobi is scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ayy, 14 year-old power! :P

But yea, I don't understand how anyone sees yimmy's reactions to being on the ropes on town. I don't see Scum!Shinobi as a thing.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Cat, I disagree regarding yimmy and shinobi being scum buddies. I don't come to that conclusion from their posts.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #156) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

"No one suspects he who been lurking."
Got that from someone's signature. Thinking LLD / Yimmy at this point. I had strong town reads on LLD D1 but now D2 she hasn't been as aggressive or contributed anything. Iirc she said she was gonna post reads for a lot of people and then just made a couple short posts upon return.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #157) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you mean wincon shiro? What is Winona?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #158) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1292, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1169, Shinobi wrote:VOTE: yimmy
No, we aren't switching to varsoon. Get back on yimmy.

IMO this seems pretty dang confident compared to "ehh, its probably a good idea", as seen in
In post 1142, Shinobi wrote:Not like we really lose anything from waiting at this juncture.
/shrug
I'll give it like a day at best.

Because he changed his mind?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why is he confirmed mafia??
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Then why are we lynching yimmy and not him..?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1319, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1272, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you mean wincon shiro? What is Winona?

Is English your second language?

No..
This is literally like the third time someone has asked me what in these games. >.<
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was so convinced Xtox was scum. Must have been vigged.
Why was shiro killed?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Chamber claims that the role pms don't match with yimmy and then claims a guilty? I don't really trust that.
Gonna go see who xtox would have healed, maybe we can find who he had healed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why should no one be claiming, catboi?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ohhh, okay.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Shouldn't we not vote until we get a full claim??
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So September 01, 2003?
I guess we can't do anything until they both full claim.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think I have an idea of what you're claiming. Cat, why do you want power roles to claim? I don't think that would really add info to the 1 v 1.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't understand how a forensic investigator or whatever is balanced in a mini. One person dies each nights so you basically get a confirmed guilty. (Unless two people targeted them, but how often will that happen?)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're reaching, Lld.
I was saying how unlikely it is to be in the game.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 0, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Justified Season 2 Mafia

By ChannelDelibird
Backup Mod: Nexus // Reviewers: Nexus, Patrick

Player list

popsofctown
Untrod Tripod
Lady Lambdadelta
catboi
Spiffeh

Xtoxm
Shiro
Scorpious

Dwlee99
Yimmy
BBmolla
Vinkah

chamber
Quilford
PhantomCobalt

Shinobi
I_Am_Not_Varsoon

Spoiler: Alive
Untrod Tripod*
Lady Lambdadelta
catboi
Dwlee99
BBmolla
chamber*
Shinobi
I_Am_Not_Varsoon

* = prodded

Spoiler: Dead
popsofctown,
Tom Bergen, Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1
Quilford,
Dewey Crowe, Town Doppelganger
, died Night 1
Yimmy,
Winona Hawkins, Town Mislyncher
, lynched Day 2
Xtoxm,
Rachel Brooks, Town Weak Doctor
, died Night 2
Shiro,
Raylan Givens, Vanilla Townie
, died Night 2

The Rules

(The twisted and mangled remains of what used to be SpeedyKQ's pristine set)

Rule 0: Don't be a dick.
Please keep this in mind throughout. I am the final arbiter on dickishness, working from a baseline of 'I'll know it when I see it'. If you think that you might be about to be a dick, check with me before posting. Punishment may vary depending on extent of dickishness.

[
] You MAY NOT directly quote communications from the mod or from any private topic to which you have access; always paraphrase. If you are ever unsure as to what is acceptable, ASK ME FIRST.
[
] I would prefer for you to vote using the vote tags (example: VOTE: Nexus) but bolded text (example:
Vote: Nexus
) will be counted if it is at the start of a new paragraph.
[
] You don't have to unvote before you change your vote, but I'd really like it if you did. (example: UNVOTE: Nexus, VOTE: Patrick)
[
] You may not discuss the game outside this thread unless your role permits you to do so. The only possible such permissions involve the use of any mod-created private topics. If someone approaches you to discuss the game outside of such a private topic, please report it to me.
[
] Once you are dead, you may not post. This means no "bah" post.
[
] If you wish to end the day without a lynch you may VOTE: No Lynch. A majority of these votes is required to end the day without a lynch.
[
] Days will be deadlined to 14 days each. This deadline will not be extended for any reason other than a Mafiascum server crash or similar.
[
] Nights will be deadlined to 72 hours each. Actions submitted after this deadline will not be counted.
[
] Be respectful to your fellow players, bearing in mind Rule 0. Attack the play, not the player. If you can't keep personal insults out of it, I don't want you in my game.
[
] Codes, invisible type, small letters or other similar techniques to conceal the content of your posts are forbidden.
[
] Players will be prodded if they go 48 hours without posting, having not previously informed me of a V/LA period. Three strikes and you're out.
[
] I am the mod, fallible though I may be, and my word is final. I will do my utmost to act in the spirit of the game and, if you want to address something with me beyond things like vote count mistakes, I'll listen - but please do so via PM. In the end, however, I have the final say.
[
] The tags are mine.
[
] Play to your win condition.
[
] Have fun!

Sample Vanilla Townie role PM wrote:

"You know, I woke up this morning and I thought I had problems. I-I couldn't pay my rent, I have a sick dog and I can't find a man to save my life. But you... you're gonna solve all my problems 'cause, if I just tell you about Dickie Bennett, he's gonna come and he's gonna kill me."

Welcome to Justified Season 2 Mafia,
Nobody
. You are
Ellen May
, aligned with the
Town

One of the most popular girls at Audrey's, you don't have a lot in which to believe. You'd settle for staying out of trouble with all of this feuding but trouble seems to have a way of catching you up in it. It might not always bubble up at the right time but you've got a little spark in your spirit; people can underestimate you at their risk.

You have no abilities in this game beyond that of the vote.

You win when at least one town player is alive and all of the mafia are dead, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Not to mention that the only power role we've had flip was a doctor which tends to keep people alive, so Forensic investigator wouldn't even be used. I seriously doubt it's in the game.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1463, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm tempted to nokill and force the mafia into a choice.

Either let Chamber get another result and thus allow us another chance to cross examine his claim/get more results, OR force the mafia to kill Chamber, which gives us a confirmed lynch.

I mean, yes, it puts us into perpetual lylo vs. mylo, but it gives us options.

I dunno, this also hinges on assumptions like: there are 3 scum, and scum will only be able to kill one person tonight, and other shit.

So I dunno, let me think on this.

Just reread a bit and this post explicitly states chamber as town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why did that quote the start post. Wtf
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can someone explain what a doppelganger even does? I've never heard of it before.
And I'm positive there is an unclaimed investigative role somewhere around here.
I guess if that means FI is more likely than I believe Chamber's claim. Catboi is my #1 town read. We can still no lynch though. That might give the potential investigative role more time to get results. Scum will most likely be forced to kill chamber but there is still the other investigative that can get results.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1518, chamber wrote:
In post 1515, Dwlee99 wrote:Can someone explain what a doppelganger even does? I've never heard of it before.
And I'm positive there is an unclaimed investigative role somewhere around here.
I guess if that means FI is more likely than I believe Chamber's claim. Catboi is my #1 town read. We can still no lynch though. That might give the potential investigative role more time to get results. Scum will most likely be forced to kill chamber but there is still the other investigative that can get results.

I'd be pretty surprised if there was another investigative role. In fact if one claimed today I'd probably turn this into a 2v1.

What do you mean you'd turn it into a 2 v 1?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But why would they be scum? o.O
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1524, chamber wrote:I don't believe there is me + a weak doc + another investigative role all town.

I disagree~
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #178) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1529, catboi wrote:
In post 1526, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1524, chamber wrote:I don't believe there is me + a weak doc + another investigative role all town.

I disagree~

you're scaring me right now

Oh. Okay.
In post 1530, Untrod Tripod wrote:okay, so, catboi, you think that it's !Varsoon/LLD/???

LLD you think it's !Varsoon/catboi/dw

chamber you're claiming a "guilty" on !Varsoon

I've wanted to lynch !Varsoon since basically post 1

seems like the common denominator here is !Varsoon.

the only issue I'm having here is that LLD and I have been SO on this varsoon thing that like, if there's any possibility he's town then it'd be a slam dunk for a scum player to claim a guilty on him since they'd have the votes built in. it's so convenient it's making me paranoid.

like, it felt so good to throw that vote down that my first reaction after the thrill of the boner passed was "holy shit, am I getting played"

Yea, it does seem kinda convenient. I think we should probably just ignore the cop claim and look at their ISOs or something. Or no lynch. I would like a no lynch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Catboi, lol.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1540, chamber wrote:I've changed my mind. Lets mass claim.

What order we gonna go in?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm Art Mullen, a Flavor cop pretty much.
N1 - Catboi is Helen Givens
N2 - Xtox is Rachel Brooks but they died, so yea.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

What does even mean?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Or.. he's town and scum do have an incriminating flavor?
Someone told me the incriminating flavor is the Bennett family. I'll go find all my soft-claims, I guess.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 383, Dwlee99 wrote:Does anyone know about the flavors and/or what would be a mafia flavor?

In post 973, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Yimmy
Yea, agree with catboi on their posts (Yimmy never answered why the logic was 'Good' like I asked either ;-;) plus I have a major town read on catboi so I don't think they're trying to push a mislynch.

The fact that Yimmy's thoughts on Shinobi weren't impacted by Quil's 'Good' logic speaks to me the loudest.

In post 1526, Dwlee99 wrote:

I disagree~

These are my soft-claims.
Do you think that scum could have no incriminating flavor and I'm just a glorified visitor? Like a negative utility, maybe?
I don't think so, though.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think that the weak doctor had to have been weak to power roles or something and not scum.
Or maybe can't protect the same person twice in a row? That's how doctor works on my home site. Is that possible?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Chamber, you say that it's unlikely for me to be flavor cop (meaning I'd have to be scum otherwise) but then you say that I am probably town. What happened in that short time frame?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't like !Varsoon's last few pages of stuff.
Idk if it's town trying to prove their innocence through attacking the claimed cop who got a guilty of them or scum doing the same. Not sure if it's possible to really tell the difference.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't know why you don't just tell me what it is. I'm too light headed from the 23 terms I procrastinated to figure it out. Unless it's lynching one of them, I know that, but it's MYLO.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Woopty doo so useful amirite?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #190) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What do you dislike about it, Catboi?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #191) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Declaring intent to hammer. !Varsoon's posting over the past few pages has been godawful and it's obvious chamber isn't lying.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #192) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Fuck
ioff
FI

FI is a forensic investigator. Bbmola made up chamber's roleclaim confirmed. /s

I don't understand that interaction, though. Has BBMola explained the bomb claim yet?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #193) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why would a VT claim bomb?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

LLD, why is !Varsoon suddenly not scummy? o.O
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Agree with the points in the wall.
Looking at the posts you have quoted he was doing that, he stayed on the yimmy wagon instead of pressuring his supposed "#1 scum read" which really pushes me towards an LLD + !Varsoon scum team. Their heavy arguing D1 and then the way he has them as the #1 scum read without pushing it at all seems like scum attempting to distance each other.

VOTE: !Varsoon

Who's flavor should I check tonight?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Stupid question, I'm investigating LLD tonight.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

The fact that he didn't push his LLD read seems to prove to me chamber isn't lying but I kind of want to make sure. Who do you think I should check?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #198) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay, I'll probably end up checking Shinobi.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #199) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Die, scum. The fact that you unvoted a person who you should "know" is scum makes no sense from a town PoV.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”