TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Thanks for the game Netherspite! ^_^

(By the way, love Adventure Time and your avi.)
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:42 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 747, ika wrote:also i do want to aplogize to ank and tth+anti for lynching you gusy, you were confirmed town but had to play towards my alignemtn on that aspect.

I did fell bad come the end of it abotu lynchign you guys

It's alright. ^_^

In post 751, Titus wrote:I hope y'all don't blacklist me. I know Anti+TTH were considering it.

Awww.... I'm never blacklisting you Titus. I love you too much. I'll just ask my doctor to up the dosage on my beta blocker. :]

In post 752, Bins wrote:lmaooo

@Titus, I didn't pick up on anything,
don't think my head was every properly "in the game."

I was just like "o...okay."

In post 753, Davsto wrote:
In post 728, Titus wrote:I'm sorry. I don't think I made personal attacks. Where did I make you feel like shit?

To clarify: there was a lot of emotion being thrown around and it sorta got the better of me. I got overwhelmed by so many emotions because at the time I was thinking you were town so it was just adfsbilufbisffbialuhdflidub in my head and ajsdbisufbidndsnfljigehilgn got the better of me.

Not your fault, you played as necessary, don't feel bad~

I hope everything's OK for you in real life land. :S

In post 765, Antihero wrote:mostly... i'm frustrated that my reads were dead on and scum miraculously got a magical, improbable pr that let them p much dayvig me.

if i was outmaneuvered politically or if scum fooled me i'd be a lot less of a sore loser than i am now.

<3 Anti <3

In post 806, Shiro wrote:Anti my heart skipped a beat when you named as all XD though I was honest, you were scumreading me for stuff I do as town to

I see people saying these kinds of things all the time in postgame discussions and I think it's a really crappy and unsportsmanlike thing to say, Shiro. The insinuation is "I was scum and you called me scum but you
really
didn't catch me as scum." I get that you're trying to protect your ego about your scum game, but it robs us of our due credit for having the good read. The fact of the matter is that you were playing toward a scum win condition, it showed in your posting, and we picked up on it. Statements like the one I quoted are just ridiculous because you don't really
know
what you'd do as town. Because you weren't town.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:09 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 784, Davsto wrote:When you're complaining about lack of balance in a game with Role-Madness kinda roles randomly generated in all sorts of possibilities, you're doing something wrong.

I disagree. I don't think role madness has to mean unbalanced or unfair.

I like the roles for this game, but maybe there could be some sort of "balancing system" like C9++ and JK9++ have.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Anti, I'm right there with you in that I think the way scum were able to turn the mechanics against us was a little cheap. But I also think it's important to keep in mind that, due to the random nature of setup generation, it's unreasonable to expect an immaculate, perfectly balanced setup (which is what I think you expect of every setup).

With the tweaks that are being suggested to the judge, mayor, and marshall roles, I think this setup scheme could become a classic like C9++.
Personally, I'd really like to play as that Witch Doctor role. That looks like a lot of fun. ^_^

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”