Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Scorp! You changed your avvie. I am pretty confident I can sort you, so come connect with me - who's town?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The dewlee / KT thing looks super awkward - as ari said, it looks like someone is faking it but im not sure who!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE: also.

Scorp, why Ms town?

Gummy, that looks like an awful lot of words to say not a huge amount - top two town/scun reads right now?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

OK, part of me is totally tempted to decide KT and dew are not scum together, And are banding together because they are new/inexperienced...

However, there is a lot of noise in this thread. Ugh.

Cotw, we are thinking the same things about gmmy- im not seeing aa huge amount of thoughtprogression. n
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, my early postive feeling about scorp has died, but he was way more awkward in his first scun game - I caught him day 1!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Bbt, thoughts on spiff's reads list? Also, to everyone towning sir bastion, can you break that dowb for me?

I'll be home aaturday night and not phone posting So will proly ISO dive.

@kt,you seem mad and I seem to be on your hit list. Wanna chat?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Spiffeh you don't want ari lynched or you want errant under pressure more?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ok, on a computer!!! Proper catch up.

Page 1-5:

Ugh, Metal Sonic's first post makes me sad for ~reasons~. BBCat seems to have responded the same way.
Oh, dwlee's first vote on creeper :S. Nice first post for SirB. Nice kind of interaction between Rory and BBCat. Cotw's vote on me seems legit, Scorp seems awkward

from SirB seems tryhard

feels late for rvs reasons, too

:(
from ari is good. In general positive ari feels

is nice from Errant

from BBCat initially pings, because my awkwardness was 4 pages ago, and harking back seems gross, but equally not a lot had happened

- @bbcat, any thoughts on COTW's assertion about KT at this point?

@ Spiffeh, talk to me about and your vote here?

is one of my favourite posts from kt :P
i don't get why people reacted so badly to Ari here. The interactions were/are gross.
from cotw is good.

still weirds me out. It's a lot of words from Gummy, and a lot of them are hedging, 'although do I detect disapproval in that?', 'vaguely townie' - I use qualifiers too, but I don't like this.

@Errant, talk to me about

Feeling better (page 8) about SirB and worse about Scorp.

I know a bunch of players on here are doing their GCSEs, so the fact that dwlee/kt are under 15 is making it difficult to read.

from gummy seems very much looking for towncred, explaining what a scum player is, etc.
from spiffeh seems relaxed and town motivated.

is also explain-y, from cotw, but feels better than 216. makes sense

@ ms, talk to me about gummy?

Ok, tea,then the next 10.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@SW, ok, I'll spoiler my thoughts, I want a hydra topic to sprawl in ;) I've been on holiday and only had phone access, so this is me getting my head in.

Spoiler:
Page 11 is just noise.

Rory had a good page 12. Dunno what KT's vote is about. cOTW has a good page 13, MS is just....ms.

WTF is all this mason talk? Page 14 Dwlee soft defends MS. makes me happy about Spiffeh. I don't like from bbt at all. is better. from Plot I like....yeah, I was having very mixed feelings (mainly negative) on the first read through. from cotw is town. so is - I might've been wrong about SirB. Ahahah , MS.

Right, caught up.
Questions:

@gummy
Are you and SW both scum together, again?
I wasn't scum, remember? Weird, when you are talking about me misremembering your game...maybe we should chat more? I like the drawing of attention to yourself at the end of this post.
@bbt - why aren't ms and rory easy targets?

I'm still finding it difficult to sort kt, dwlee is looking townier, though. Spiffeh, cotw, prolly Sir B are town. I wanna synch with BBCat, Rory and Errant to help me sort them more.

Could lynch: maybe gummy, scorp, ari, ms,

I'm happy with the other questions I asked being up there. Come at me with questions too.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@SW, to clarify, people should still be able to expand on their thoughts at the time.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It was mainly your response to kt - if it has changed, how and why, too?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@sir b, I think it's obvious that scorp is my preferred wagon - what maybe isnt as obvious is my concern over the People on the wagon - hence the questions. I could go got ari, but he's vla. I'm town hunting right now, too
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Rude, Ms, putting you on the nk list ;)

Talking of refraction, I can't help but recall the other pointless back and foerh bbt got into - he and Thor were on opposing scum teams. Bbt's largest contribution so far and he did that with it? However, I find Ms incredibly difficult to sort (@ms, link to your last scun game?)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I know, Ms, I was shit :) Ive had a break and am back now - am happy to provide verbose Bella references as needed.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 785, gummmybear wrote:Bella, I would like to hear from you about Scorp. What do you think of his recent activity? Why is he your preferred lynch? And also, why aren't you voting him if so? What do you think of BC vs MS?

Gummy, my gut is telling me scorp is town (and I explained about my not voting because of caution around sharing a wagon. MY head is telling me, though, that maybe he's struggling with dwlee/kt and that's affecting his play. He still seems awkward, though, and I'm lacking a clear progression of thought from him.

I'm prolly over cautious. Actually,
VOTE: scorp.

I can't reliabley read MS and was semi relying on cotw for their ability to sort them. I wanna synch with plot but I keep missing them. Once I've done that and MS is replaced, I'll be more confident

I feel better about you, gummy, after these questions.

In post 790, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 750, Bellaphant wrote:
Talking of refraction, I can't help but recall the other pointless back and foerh bbt got into - he and Thor were on opposing scum teams. Bbt's largest contribution so far and he did that with it? However, I find Ms incredibly difficult to sort (@ms, link to your last scun game?)

Tut tut Bella, what are you doing here?

Do you mean the game where it was multi-ball, and we knew it was multi-ball, and we were looking for the other scum team? Because I think you do and I found scum in that 'pointless back and forth' so I'm not really sure what you're getting at?

Be nice. I do mean that, but you also full well know it's a tactic outside multiball games, and you've proved to be good at it. The rest of your questions look townish, but why am I scummy?

In post 811, BeardedCat wrote:I feel like Bella's avoiding me. Looking through her ISO she's mentioned BBT a couple times but me only once.

--P

Hi! I'm working lates this week, but let's try to synch up?

In post 813, BeardedCat wrote:ok. That's perceptive on the KT/DW thing. I am reading their interactions as a TvT, so my own opinion may have nudged you a bit. I think right now it is hard to know who is right but after we have some flips to work with the picture will be clearer. If I'm wrong about them then I'll answer for it later.

It's okay that you disagree with me about KT/DW. You should push the wagon you believe in.

--P

What do you think about their weird double voting?

In post 828, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 824, Scorpious wrote:
In post 823, Dwlee99 wrote:The whole dodging the wagons by lurking + I didn't like your play earlier either.

I disagree with that entirely..

Do you like my play now? and if so what has improved,and if not? why? other than "lurking"..

He's been posting those ".."s at the end of every post since we accused him. It's AtE which is scummy~

Firstly, gummy, this is what I mean. Second, you are joking, Dwlee?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Spiffeh, I'm having trouble with the BBT head of bbcat, hence me wanting to synch with plot.

Also, someone mentioned a missed question from scorp - yeah, I think it was that game! The reasons given aren't the reasons I caught you, though, but I can imagine they didn't help!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@ btt, you nitpick mostly as town, yeah, but I also seem to remember every time we've both been town you thinking I'm scum for ages before coming to see the light.

We need to consolidate before deadline, @plot, thoughts on a spiffeh lynch?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hi plot,

Guess which head? Because your post about my scumreads is fairly spot on, and your could lynch list looks really similar to mine. My read on scorp is a tad conflicted - a lot of the frustration looks townie, but I can't see him sorting the game the way I'd expect and there are other pings around his interactions with the dwlee/kt slots.

KT is...polarising is a good word. I'm more worried about dwlee than them, but they follow each other too much for me not to be concerned.

You said my scum-reads don't make sense together, which is an interesting point - I'd not really considered that and I generally find that harder to do early game, but I'll keep it in mind.

Can you tell bbt to stop scumming up your slot?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

whoops, hi SW.

I don't have a townread on the scorp slot by any means, because his progression is really weird. I can iso dive if you want?

Spiffeh's responses to dwlee made me o.0 (compare his response to the vote to bbt's 'wtf is that bad vote') and his response to you looked forced. I'm townreading your slot hard and asking plot about the lynch helped me gauge my read on her better.

also
vla to monday, rl sucks.
(not too much info for bbt ;) )
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: tony

No protown behaviour, we need to consolidate a lynch and I'd like to give scorp another day to sort maybe. RL factors may
've been an issue
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm gonna respond re gummy at the moment , but ari's not using his vote and that worries me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1062, gummmybear wrote:Not liking this Tony/MS wagon right now.

Bella - explain your read of no pro-town behaviour in the MS/Tony slot.

CoTW/BC, what do you all think of Bella following you onto the wagon like that? Esp CoTW - on reading Bella's ISO I notice multiple references to following your opinion/sheeping your opinion on certain people. What do you think of that?

MS was a lot of noise. I SEd a newbie recently with Mario who has a similar style (although more content) and I told him if he was town to STFU because he was scaring town away. He shut up, but it made me wary. He was scum. I don't see protown behaviour in either extreme lurking and activity, and we've had both from this slot.

COTW is a strong townread right now, but actually I was following Plot - their catch up was really town and I'm loads happier about the slot now.

In post 1102, TonyMontana wrote:
In post 1054, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: tony

No protown behaviour, we need to consolidate a lynch and I'd like to give scorp another day to sort maybe. RL factors may
've been an issue

How about giving the guy who replaced into the worlds shittiest slot a day to sort?

I would say this was an opportunistic vote, except you left a leading wagon to "consolidate" on me, and your vote on scorp was introduced with "my gut is telling me scorp is town", so I guess you weren't married to it. You do seem easily swayed, though.

Honestly, after reading Bellas ISO, I'm surprised she's not under more scrutiny.

VOTE: Bellaphant

I would like to get some action on this, but given our proximity to the deadline I'm prepared to move back to scorp tomorrow.

As plot will know, I have trouble sometime seperating 'rl sucks' from 'scum' - I got it badly wrong in a game with them AND BBT. Hence my caution. This vote sucks before deadline and I wonder what you were aiming for. You did replace into a shit slot, but you certainly haven't done anything since. Feel free to talk/ask questions my way rather than this, though!

In post 1103, Call of the Wild wrote:If you want me to believe you're town, a readwall with detailed thoughts would be a start. MS provided none.

Oh, do you have boobs? I think boobs are icky as a gay man.

@ Gummy, the lack of reads and detailed thoughts from MS is part of the no protown behaviour.

In post 1112, gummmybear wrote:Deadline is in 18 hours. I think I'll have to shift my vote and consolidate on a wagon because it does look like

I'm against a TonyMontana lynch, I don't think he is scum and I also surprisingly have issues with every single person on that wagon (to varying degrees.)

Between Aristophanes and Scorpius, I think Scorpius would be the more informative lynch. I'm actually waiting on BC to appear and expand on their supposed read that they should be getting from Scorpius after their coaching (something that I have been waiting for for quite a while) to decide on this slot. No response and follow up on that looks bad on them honestly. This wagon is also objectively a better compromise than Aristophanes as Scorp has already claimed, and claimed VT.

I am not opposed to an Aristophanes lynch, however, as Aristophanes has been unhelpful and has had quite a questionable catchup as well. Also his vote is nowhere and he's V/LA till deadline. Sadly this means we probably aren't getting a claim. I'm actually more for getting Aristophanes replaced - lynching him over unhelpfulness doesn't tell us much.

In the light of this, I'm gonna switch my vote for now. VOTE: Scorpius.

I still want to lynch BC and Bella, for the record. And sometimes I want to lynch CoTW, mostly TitusHead (the hydra dissonance is real there.)

@Gummy, can you talk me through the issues with the wagon? Are there any with the Scorp wagon.

In post 1119, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: scorpius

L-1.
I feel the same as spiffeh.

:roll: Interesting.

I will hammer if bbt/plot hasn't by bedtime.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@bbt, because you come in and say things like 'tony's town' and 'how did cotw's read change' and they seem like such weird observations that don't fit with my understanding of the thread. Also, plot's made way more of an effort to read me/my interactions, you've decided I'm prolly scum for reasons.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@spiffeh and others, do you think the vlas are strategic/ scum indicative?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

So, is there any point gender claiming?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Wow we seem to have died a death. That kinda suggests scum are happy - a quiet town is a scum town.

Now, cotw was looking was things a gay man would be interested in - I'm thinking about maybe historical bachelors/people without children? Am I way off? Dwlee, is your role pm female then?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

COTW also had titus head, who does the VCAs - with only one flip this wasn't something for the scum-team to be worried about yet, but anyone who's played with them before would know about this - Ari's suggestion that it makes me and BBCat more suspect is kinda skeevey.

Plot is also right about the gender questions. Also, tony/starbuck/ari are maybe not all scum, but why those three? You could argue that me/gummy/errant haven't been totally engaged either.

Dwlee's refusal to make a case is gross, but more maybe town-gross than scum? Ugh.

I feel better about tony's one or two posts this day phase, but would love some more content - they voted me before deadline last day phase, and it'd be a good idea to try and sort each other - @tony, wanna chat?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Makes sense. Whos on your lynch list for today - we've only got a few days and that worries me. .

Actually, everyone could do with answering that.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

So, those were the most towny posts from gummy I've seen! I like your train of thought therre - my list looks similar to yours.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@Plot - I'll take a cautious townread for now, does BBT agree? Maybe I'll look at co-modding :D You said you were still worried about my scorp wibbling - I picked this up somewhere else but there was a tension in his posting that we later found out was rl based - I'm bad at differentiating 'rl is shit' and 'scummy' at times - you should know this! If I was scum looking for an easy vote I wouldn't have been so flaily on it.

I'd like to lynch in: bastion, spiffeh, ari. Maybe compromise on kt.

@Tony, talk to me about spiffeh - I'm wondering if spiffeh could be scum bussing his inactive scum-buddy for credit, as it is kinda a low cost for a bigger gain? Course, pre flip associative are bad, but what are your thoughts there? Also, my read on you is much improved.

@gummy, yes, way too early for vca. I sometimes do some late game, but it isn't as good as titus's (plot can do some as well, sometimes). Right now, as plot said - prolly one scum on, two off.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Also! hadn't realised Erant was that new, I swear I've played in 3/4 games with them - maybe I'm accidentally stalking them? o.0
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Cool, I keep getting stuck on my iso of spiffeh, but my town pile is creeping up elsewhere (although some of me is paranoid that that is because the activity levels are so low) Can you iso spiffeh and bastion next, or is that a pain?

I'm only in this game as of yesterday, so I'm focused as well.

Huh, I think I was in apocalypse and something else with errant. They were kinda lurky, but town iifrc.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ugh, ari should least need to re read my and bbcat as well, having played In the mason game. This reminds me of when they said they didn't know my early game...
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Dwlee, what's your read on me and why?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Why, dwlee? Spiffeh is one of those awkward -scumny slots for me, so what are you seeing?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: sir bastion

Feel like we've not had a vc in forever, could happily compromise on ari/spiffeh. My worry with spiffeh is he had a lot of posts but I feel like I know more about gumny's, for example , thought process.

Also,plot focusing their catch up on null, null town slots is making me concerned a bit.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Point, I forgot your vote got robbed, I've never seen that before.

Ok, I understand, plot, I just wasn't....surprised by any of the conclusions! Maybe we are thinking more alike.

@dwlee, gonna need a bit more than that.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: ari

Consolidation time.

l-1.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, If you wanna flash wagon me, you would actaukly have to make a case. Otherwise that vote is just terrible.

The only reason I'm not voting you back is because sir b's flavour nonsense is bizarre and smacks of fishing .

Actually

VOTE: sir b

I could do this.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Woman's voting looks like a red herring, but linked with the gender cop I don't know. Dwlee claimed girl, I remember.

@ Tony, ideal lynch for today?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm pissed off at these nebulous scum reads off me by two slots who haven't tried to sort me, let alone nake a case on me, one if whom I've reached out to. Ugh.

Oh God, pedit. Ari and bastions responses look kinda townie, but I don't wanna run up a third. UNVOTE:

For now, am around before deadline
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ugh, so, voteless doesn't necessarily mean town, because scum would be conf!towning a lot of people by day 4. If it is a different role, are there any advantages of claiming? I'm assuming BC's vote is back now?

p-edit, can I be Zeus, or maybe Spartacus?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, or use it on your team for VCA reasons? IDEK.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@plot, bbt town reading me makes me paranoid as well! I'll reply to your points later and I need to go back and read the vt debate thing.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, all town flips are dudes, right?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades