Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #561 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 551, Maxous wrote:if i had to pick I would rather lynch itlepip over Saki.

honestly, i haven't seen even a half-convincing reason why Saki is scum

at least with itlepip there is a couple of points as to why he would be scum - mostly because of doing nothing but tunnelling on one(!) read

We have six days, so why are you narrowing to two wagons?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #563 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 562, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm voting itlepip as the biggest wagon.
I'd like a flip to work with, sort of.

VOTE: MM

That's just shit reasoning. There's no point to assuming one of the two major wagons six days before deadline must be flipped. At best, it's intellectual laziness.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #567 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 564, CharlotteBebe wrote:titus can be tentatively town.

Why are you pushing Saki?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

Wait what the fuck, MM why did you answer for Maxous at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #574 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 571, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 567, Titus wrote:
In post 564, CharlotteBebe wrote:titus can be tentatively town.

Why are you pushing Saki?

A better question is why not push saki?

Never read on subbing in. A majority of the game is town and it's day 1. My default is why push someone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #581 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 577, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:
Titus wrote: At best, it's intellectual laziness.

Titus wrote:Never read on subbing in. A majority of the game is town and it's day 1.

Rejecting data that is irrelevant to my conclusions is not intellectual laziess. Parsing relevant versus irrelevant is smart. I play more concerned with the what than the why. Gut based players must read those. That's not me.

Making assumptions to avoid critical thought is intellectual laziness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #582 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 580, Antihero wrote:half tempted to hammer itlepip for lolz

:igmeou:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #583 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 578, Ankamius wrote:
In post 541, Saki wrote:
you stopped engaging her the moment she refused to make a pbp analysis of Gork (which is reasonable given her mood at the time, and the fact that gork wasn't doing the same while scumreading mollie)
you dropped the ball on your end first.
and then you went back and are spewing bullshit about how she has failed to talk to you[/spoiler]

1 and 2. This is completely false. I naked voted her once she made it clear that she didn't have any kind of case on this slot from before her vote. I've already went into why I think this is more likely to come from scum-mollie than town-mollie. You'll also notice that I was the one who initiated the interaction between us. Until that point, the only time Mollie had spoken to me at all was a throwaway comment about our play in the first few pages.
3. This already doesn't make sense with the above response, but the fact that you're trying to spin my argument as me saying mollie didn't talk to me at all is ridiculous. My point is that I find it very hard to believe that mollie, as town, would push a scumread on this slot entirely based on my partner's actions without even trying to get a read on me specifically, then try to be cagey when I start engaging her instead of talking with me straight or trying to get my take on the situation.

In post 541, Saki wrote:
In post 532, CharlotteBebe wrote:Have you ever played with antihero before?
yes
but you dont have to be a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that he's obviously disinterested and apathetic towards the game
if you scum-read him not providing useful content halfway into d1 imo that's a borderline trust tell and just absolute bullshit because it doesn't work out that way
people aren't fucking machines

I'm looking for one thing about his play that has strongly indicated him town throughout every single game I've ever played with him as town, and it's completely absent here. Lack of activity doesn't affect the strength of the tell at all.

In post 541, Saki wrote:
In post 532, CharlotteBebe wrote:lmao

There's no way in hell you believe this logic is sound. The fact that you're even mentioning this is scummy as fuck.
it's sound
please tell me how a hydra that doesnt compile scumreads is helpful to the town in any way

Then tell me how you know so much about how this hydra works that you're willing to make and push a point on it despite us never stating how this hydra functions up to that point?

I can buy Mollie scum provided Ank's description is accurate. This looks a lot like my gripes when I hydra that my hydras get referred to as whichever head is easier to push at the given time and scum ignore the other head entirely. While Mollie buddied me in FF7, she did show evidence of this as well. I'll need to verify whether a) Ank believes this to be true and b) whether it's actually true, but the logical reasoning appears valid.

Tell me more about your meta read on Antihero. I have one for ika that's similar along to those lines, but I want to know the theory so I can look through and verify its consistency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #586 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 585, Suzune wrote:
In post 580, Antihero wrote:half tempted to hammer itlepip for lolz
I feel like it would not progress the town team if you do things just because.

"The town team"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #588 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Why not just say "us" or "the town"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #636 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi mala! Catching up noe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #638 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 599, itlepip wrote:
In post 598, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 462, CharlotteBebe wrote:like seriously, how are you even trying to hardpush someone as scum for using a word that i used to describe the back-and-forth between the two of you?
that doesnt make any sense.
at all.

Are you seriously boiling down my reasons for scum reading him to that?
Yes that is a contributing factor but it is not the only reason why I am hard-pushing him.

Then why the F are you hard pushing me. For someone that goes on and on about not responding to posts you haven't responded to any of my recent ones and I have at least addressed all of your posts or explained why they were BS. I'm not even positive that you are scum here, but you seemed just to pick someone to death-tunnel and you seem so stuck on that one read without giving any good explanation, that play doesn't make any sense from a town point of view unless you are an insane early-start cop that got a scum result on me.

Rather wierded out by the cop suggestion

Tunnelling is usually done by town more than scum (I am an exception)

The waffling reads like frustrated town though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #639 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 619, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 198, Navizel wrote:oh wow 8 pages already

In post 57, Cold Pizza wrote:But with Saki and Navizel and stuff I'm not gonna take any chances.

And I know exactly what will make Antihero's day even worse.

a varsoon innocent child.

MOD DANCE WITH ME

is that you gif
what did you mean by this

So apparently this guy couldn't read the bit that came right after this- a.k.a "Cold Pizza is Town."?
Will try to look at Suzune's post closer.
I disagree with the "town team" point, though.

In post 621, MarioManiac4 wrote:So this is the best I can get, mostly from gut;

MarioManiac4
Cold Pizza
Spiffeh
Maxous
CharlotteBebe
notscience
Saki
3dicerolling
Titus
Antihero
Gilgamesh King of Heroes
itlepip
Suzune

So;
VOTE: Suzune

Disagrees with my point on Suzune, yet votes Suzune anyway. He provides no thought of his own. Totally fine with an MM lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #640 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 633, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 632, Suzune wrote:
In post 620, MarioManiac4 wrote:Why do you state a nullread on me with the four reads you give?
Seems a bit weird to me.
I find it unusual that you have such a hard time having reads. You are always playing catch up but then you decide to finally post something and you scum read me for a having a null read on you. I would kind of like to see more from your slot.

I don't scumread you for having a nullread on me.
Try again.

Your reason would be great because right now I don't see one beyond convience at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Comment on 639?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #645 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Gork, just realized Bebe is you plus Ank. Can you have him fill me in on your AH thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 644, Rogue wrote:Hey titus

what are your current reads?

I'm aware that you don't really catch up in terms of reading, but I want to know what you think about Saki. Please and thankies :3

~R

Ambivalent. I quit caring what he had to say when he excerpted my posts and said moonlogic. Would hammer no ragrets (lol misspelled on purpose). I don't want do deal with toxic crap when subbing in.

He'll be much easier to read with a flip or two. I'd care more to interact when he's not being a dick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #652 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 648, CharlotteBebe wrote:AH thoughts?
not sure i understand.

That Anti meta read. It'll help me read both slots.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #654 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 649, Rogue wrote:ragerts.:P (i kid)

Well, from my experience with Saki. I'm pretty sure this isn't town-Saki. I have always remember effot!saki = scum!saki.

So if you want we can team up and lynch one of {MM4, saki} and promise each other that the other one will be lynched the next day.

~R

Little reluctant to get on board until I have more townreads and a solid townread on your slot.

I can definitely let you do your thing though and I do mine. My reads tend to evolve with flips and I'm not sure Saki's scum. A dual lynch plan because someone's being an ass feels wrong.

At the same time I've heard the Saki meta before. Not a huge fan but some players (like ika) can be obvious to meta so..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #655 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 653, CharlotteBebe wrote:oh dur.
so you want him to give thoughts on anti?
not sure why youre asking me to ask him instead of just asking him directly :s

I did. I thought (could be mistake) that Isaw him post elsewhere and I didn't want this to slip his mind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #657 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 656, Rogue wrote:That's fair enough.

The fact you are reaching out to me is doing wonders for my read on your slot.

~R

I'm not really fmpov...but thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #661 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 658, Rogue wrote:Well you kinda tend to ignore me when you are scum so.

~R

I don't see myself as not replying as either alignment, unless you mean ignore differently...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #663 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 662, Rogue wrote:
In post 661, Titus wrote:
In post 658, Rogue wrote:Well you kinda tend to ignore me when you are scum so.

~R

I don't see myself as not replying as either alignment, unless you mean ignore differently...

Meaning like. You tend to just not engage/interact with me. The only times you do is when I start lurking and you try to push me by using meta, but other than that it's usually you don't bother.

~R

Ok interact is a lot different than ignore. Word choice is tech. Still worrying you're buddying me though. We'll see as things progress.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 664, Rogue wrote:I'm overly hyper. I told notty that I was bored because I wasn't in any mafia games so this is how it got fixed. I'm just overly happy to play, idk if that makes sense.

I'm not really buddying persay, but taking an unusual way of interacting with you.

~R

Town and scum both can buddy but that's neither here nor there.

I would say it's unusual is accurate.

I am rather puzzled but I'll roll with it for now. Even if you're scum, you talking to me leaves more info. I shouldn't feel better about you but the whole unusual way of interacting thing looks transparent and legit so I like it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #677 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 676, CharlotteBebe wrote:Ok.

I wish I could give more as to how I read Antihero, but it's basically the same way I read PeregrineV. I just look at what he decides to push and why, and just get a feeling for what alignment he's making the pushes from.

-Ank

I can't exactly analyze a gut feeling and your post made it look a lot stronger.

Thoughts on MM?

Do you agree with R's meta read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #678 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

*meta read on Saki.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #681 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ank, Ok, I'll check the A box for now (you could be scum who needs to take that position anyway but that's still good enough for a). Step b will happen later. Considering Mollie subbed out, I will give it extra scrutiny as she can't defend herself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #683 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh I actually like older games for meta tbh if I engage in it. It removes a good chunk of learning and gets more at personality.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #686 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 682, CharlotteBebe wrote:
In post 677, Titus wrote:
In post 676, CharlotteBebe wrote:Ok.

I wish I could give more as to how I read Antihero, but it's basically the same way I read PeregrineV. I just look at what he decides to push and why, and just get a feeling for what alignment he's making the pushes from.

-Ank

I can't exactly analyze a gut feeling and your post made it look a lot stronger.

Thoughts on MM?

Do you agree with R's meta read?

The problem is that Anti hasn't pushed pretty much anything until last page. I've seen Anti do fluffy posts in the past, but not without getting
something
else there before too long afterwards. I haven't personally seen a scumgame of his yet, but I've seen his towngame enough to be really suspicious of that pattern not holding up in this game.

MM's lynchbait for right now. If he continues being this useless later in the game, then purge him.

I haven't played with Saki in years, and even then he's been mostly unremarkable.

-Ank

Jungle Republic? Or does multiball not count?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 685, CharlotteBebe wrote:
In post 683, Titus wrote:Oh I actually like older games for meta tbh if I engage in it. It removes a good chunk of learning and gets more at personality.

This doesn't exactly work when the point is regarding interactions with specific people.

-Ank

Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. Noted, now we need to get off theory while I read up.

Why is MM lynchbait instead of scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #696 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

True but I want to see if you think your pattern holds still in a game I know and was in recently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

@ank, the problem I have with mm is not the list. I find Suzune hard to read as I cannot tell if her language foibles are due to scuminess or language barriers. Someone scum reading her doesn't set off alarm bells. What does is the fact he's provided no reason for his Suzune vote but disagreed with the reasons I had issue with her for.

@mm, you might have missed this but why are you voting Ank?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #708 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Voting Suzune derp.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #712 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Mario, why are you ignoring me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #716 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 713, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 712, Titus wrote:Mario, why are you ignoring me?

I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to answer your question by playing the game atm. I don't get Suzune's vote on Spiffeh, is a start.

That's a load of shit. Playing the game in the future 99/100 doesn't reveal why you voted someone in the past on Day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 737, Rogue wrote:
In post 729, Maxous wrote:so uhh confession, haven't been following this game much over the last few days.

I'm okay following 3DR and the confirmed town I guess?

w/e the case, I think Saki is a mislynch waiting to happen

explain to me how you think 3Dr is town?

There's a confirmed town???
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #757 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Saki

Prefer Saki to pip.

Strongly prefer Mario but I don't see the point in pip, Conftown on it not withstanding.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #779 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mario
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #781 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 780, Spiffeh wrote:lmk when you guys want to lynch actual scum

Now. That's MM.

Why haven't you interacted with me individually on my concerns with your wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 638, Titus wrote:
In post 599, itlepip wrote:
In post 598, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 462, CharlotteBebe wrote:like seriously, how are you even trying to hardpush someone as scum for using a word that i used to describe the back-and-forth between the two of you?
that doesnt make any sense.
at all.

Are you seriously boiling down my reasons for scum reading him to that?
Yes that is a contributing factor but it is not the only reason why I am hard-pushing him.

Then why the F are you hard pushing me. For someone that goes on and on about not responding to posts you haven't responded to any of my recent ones and I have at least addressed all of your posts or explained why they were BS. I'm not even positive that you are scum here, but you seemed just to pick someone to death-tunnel and you seem so stuck on that one read without giving any good explanation, that play doesn't make any sense from a town point of view unless you are an insane early-start cop that got a scum result on me.

Rather wierded out by the cop suggestion

Tunnelling is usually done by town more than scum (I am an exception)

The waffling reads like frustrated town though.

Spiffeh here talk to me about this
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #810 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rogue, What the hell happened to voting my way if Saki didn't pan out? Not objecting to the Suzune read, I just feel stilted. Did you ever have any intent to cooperate with me, or were you just stringing me along to vote Saki? Are you town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #811 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 801, Spiffeh wrote:I agree on itlepip's last post giving me town vibes

trust me I tried really hard to justify it as anything but in my head but to no avail

Suzune would be a decent lynch iirc, I need to read her ISO

Really, you just go he's town rather than engage me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh I would have liked you to try and persuade me before changing your mind partially. It's too late now as the opportunity to confirm or dispel my suspicion is lost and I don't like it.

@Rogue, Really, I'm telling you how I feel and you just go lol nope. Deadline. Are you being dense or am I not being clear?

You want to make it up to me. I'll figure out a way to get this game going. You go along. The game will get off life support.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh, If there's a wagon I want and someone waffles, I'd reach out. The fact you did suggests apathetic town or scum and you hardly seem apathetic. Then you flip. Maybe you did miss it. That's possible. It's convenient.

@Rogue, What's your theory?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #826 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 823, Rogue wrote:That Suz and Saki are scum, anti/CB could be the third.

That's a conclusion. What's the theory?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #829 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 827, Rogue wrote:-______-

That's the theory.

A theory is an educated guess that can be proven or disproven.

A conclusion is the end result.

Things go up must come down. That can be tested.

[X Y Z are scum is a conclusion. What can we test to get to that result?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@itepip, I don't view Schrödinger's cat as a theory. But that's semantic. We're getting at the same way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #834 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 832, itlepip wrote:
In post 830, Rogue wrote:;-;

yeah im too lazy to pull it all up

Rogue, don't say that you are bored and really want to play and then say you are too lazy to actually procure evidence for your reads.

This type attitude is why the game is stalling. No one wants to lead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Titus »

@itepip, My read is null ATM. The language barrier makes it much more difficult to read her than I'd like. Not really opposing the wagon as it will tell me a lot.

We should be lynching Mario. I have FMPOV unquestioned contradictions around his Suzune read. His wagon flip would likely tell us more about Suzune.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #928 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

@FB, I "get away" with not reading the thread because I don't read every game.

I like your stubbornness ATM but we need a flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 935, Spiffeh wrote:If Titus doesn't get off of Mario she is probs scum actually

Mario literally softclaimed power role but she isn't giving one shit about it

I don't do crumbs.

I don't do softs. You can look at any town game I have. If I crumb, it's not subtle even if illogical.
There's zero evidence your interpretation is right. I see a contradiction and I'm pressuring that.

If MM flips scum, I am turbo lynching you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #958 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 952, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 949, CharlotteBebe wrote:
3dice wrote:Let's break down firebringer's though process:
you look scummier than FB right now.
just fyi.
;D

Idc.

@titus - How do you feel about the speed this saki wagon has materialized?

Rogue wanted it badly and it's been discussed all day. Mario's better but it's not terrible. Saki's not scummy just a jerk discrediting my posts as moonlogic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #960 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

He's the biggest wagon and I feel scum are countering him unless I'm wrong about Mario being biggest. With your vote Rogue it could happen.

Work brb.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@3dice, It's a a rude way of stating you're reads make no sense and I'm not going to try.

@Rogue
Votecount Please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #971 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 592, Saki wrote:ah, the classic titus moonlogic train
fuck my life
In post 580, Antihero wrote:
half tempted to hammer itlepip for lolz
In post 584, notscience wrote:
Here after more legend league.
you guys really have no intention of playing day one, do you
In post 588, Titus wrote:
Why not just say "us" or "the town"?
please dont start the linguistic tells thing
its not worth the trouble

Post 592
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Looks like Saki is the lynch.

VOTE: saki
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #995 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

L minus 1 again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1031, MarioManiac4 wrote:It's likely Suzune is scum, for reasons related to both day and night.
Others have covered the former.

I never saw any soft claims by MM. Is this result consistent with his hypothetical soft claims?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1044, Suzune wrote:If the issue here is I took a night action then yes you are right. It is one of those roles I would rather not have to claim because while the town will stop looking at you, the mafia then notices you. But okay, I'm the Doctor.

Yeah, nope.

VOTE: Suzune
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1053 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1049, itlepip wrote:
In post 890, MarioManiac4 wrote:Okay.
We have literally one day.
You shouldn't lynch me because I am an important power role. I will clarify if needed.
Vote itlepip please.

This.

Also intent to hammer.

That's not a crumb, that's AtE.

Suzune's still scum anyway but damn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1058 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1061 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1060, itlepip wrote:softclaim my role could affect NKs, but I don't think it did.

Dude, that's what I just softed but I am one shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

Well for that ability.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1070 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1064, Maxous wrote:
Suzune wrote:Considering I am not a master of soft claims, therefore I do not think I have made any. However, there was been one night in game so far and my target was antihero. I chose them because j have played with them before and they have been amazing late game with reasoning out the system, so o hoped to hear more of their reads. My second thought was charolette because I get good town feelings from them and that they seem to to after things that interest them.
suzune is a doc but she didn't protect cold pizza.. :?

I didn't either but I had a 25% chance of murderering my target so..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1073 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I'm a one shot doc of unknown sanity and one other ability which I will keep hidden.

Since it's out in the open.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1074 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1072, MarioManiac4 wrote:I feel like claiming
Should I just do it

Go for it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

Dude, it's totally possible scum shot Rogue?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1092 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, itlepip wrote:how could Rogue have been shot?
Also, CB are you okay with the suzune lynch now?

Rogue was my heal target.

I couldn't heal cold pizza due to risk of death. I couldn't heal MM cuz risk of jail keep. So rogue was my choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1101 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

wish we were in a hood FB. The tricks we could pull...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1117 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I want to hear from Rogue tbh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1133 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1130, Maxous wrote:Myself, Titus and 3dr better not be roleblocked tonight

I was one shot. I can take a block.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1137 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I want Rogue to post before we hammer Suzune.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1156 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Mala talk to me!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1173 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

If we do it, we should do tiered massclaim to prevent scum from CCing anyone in particular.

VOTE: Antihero

Why did you hammer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1179 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1178, Spiffeh wrote:I don't know they never told me what they were.

And Maxous you don't just get to vote without a reason. Titus too.

You mean the hammer and Antihero being a useless sack of shit isn't enough?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1177, Maxous wrote:
vote: antihero

Pretty curious as to how the bulletproof died :?

@spiffeh: how exactly did rogue's ability work?

Weak murders the person if they target scum and aren't blocked/healed.

Maybe scum shot itepip n1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1182 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1173, Titus wrote:If we do it, we should do tiered massclaim to prevent scum from CCing anyone in particular.

VOTE: Antihero

Why did you hammer?

In post 1180, Spiffeh wrote:Not if you don't say it.

Read please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1204 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

Huh? I am confused. Why is AH not turbolynched here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1234 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

Not vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1252 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1249, CharlotteBebe wrote:Ok, so 3dice is conftown if there aren't any other vig claims. I can also confirm that it checks out because we saw 3dicerolling going nowhere last night.

-Ank

Wrong. 3dice can be SK. His story doesn't match with rule 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1253 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

Rule 1 is count the bodies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1257 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1255, CharlotteBebe wrote:
In post 1252, Titus wrote:
In post 1249, CharlotteBebe wrote:Ok, so 3dice is conftown if there aren't any other vig claims. I can also confirm that it checks out because we saw 3dicerolling going nowhere last night.

-Ank

Wrong. 3dice can be SK. His story doesn't match with rule 1.

Think. The only situation I said that he'd be conftown is if none of the other kills are claimed.

-Ank

No.

It's more likely

Rogue implodes on AH.
Scum/SK murder itepip and Cold Pizza.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1262 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1261, 3dicerolling wrote:Ugh phone posts

Why would I lie about my targets though? What would I gain from that as an sk?

Sending a subtle message you're going to shoot obvtown to scum, 2) fuck up night kill analysis which helps you 3) protect your scumreads

VOTE: 3dice
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1263 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

Fine with AH or 3dice lynches only.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1273 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: AH

@3dice, if you're town you legit confirmed me as town and so has FB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1275 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and now Ank.

For fucks sake you are terrible OMGUS 3dice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1274, 3dicerolling wrote:What is fb role again?

Lie detector or rolecop most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1277 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1100, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1073, Titus wrote:Yeah, I'm a one shot doc of unknown sanity and one other ability which I will keep hidden.

Since it's out in the open.

I can confirm this.

Proof.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1280 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1279, 3dicerolling wrote:If it's rolecop, have him rolecop me tonight and he can see that I am a ninja vigilante.

Boo...you could be investigation immune serial killer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1283 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

We lynch Anti today.

Maxous delays you. We lynch you.

@Maxous, Does your target act the next night if dead? Does it work by causing the act twice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1282, 3dicerolling wrote:Investigation immune and ninja? Charlottebebe has already proved I am a ninja. Boo to you

Tracking is an investigation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1287 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

Why a ninja vig? Did you claim it n1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1288 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

*d1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1293 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1291, 3dicerolling wrote:How would investigation immune even work on role cop? Mafia wiki says it just gives cops town result

See Steven's Universe.

Where did you crumb it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1294 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

AH is at L minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1296 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1295, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1242, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1087, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1082, itlepip wrote:how could Rogue have been shot?
Also, CB are you okay with the suzune lynch now?

There could be a vig, if it's not the scum target.

Vig and target.

Nope. Cashing in after. Providing yourself a fakeclaim.

Did you crumb Ninja?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

3dice, so you fuck with investigations and think it's not a good idea to crumb ninja? If you had to claim, then what? You'd just claim VT? What if someone was a gunsmith? Nope.

You're more concerned with not being caught. You likely used my heal as an opportunity to fashion a narrative.

Ank tracks you. You went nowhere. Then claim ninja. It's like miller after guilty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1301 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1200, CharlotteBebe wrote:
vote: 3dice

firebringer is confirmed town now if im not mistaken?
titus is still town.
max is probably still town.
mario guiltied suzune so probably town on that merit alone.
that leaves anti, spiff and 3dice.

In post 1202, CharlotteBebe wrote:Mario: Who did you block last night?
Maxous: I'm assuming you either didn't make an action last night or it's not something that is as important to out as your night one action, correct?

UNVOTE: 3dicerolling

-Ank

In post 1237, 3dicerolling wrote:I'm also a ninja!

In post 1239, CharlotteBebe wrote:Ok, who did you target then?

In post 1241, 3dicerolling wrote:N1 - Rogue
N2 - Rogue

Why didn't you react and hint at miller before Ank hinted your crumb was garbage?

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to shoot itepip given his reaction to your crumb?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

*miller = ninja
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1304 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

In case of hinckyness, if we lynch 3dice would that stop any action you delayed?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1308, CharlotteBebe wrote:oh wait nvm.
we know that the kill n1 was delayed to n2 because of max.
im silly.

That's still too many bodies. Either strongman or 3dice is confirmed SK and lied about his target.

Scum shoot cold pizza or itpip.
Scum do the same night 2.
They have 3 lives. 2 bullets if scum shot like 3 dice claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1310, Firebringer wrote:We all claimed?

You haven't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1315, 3dicerolling wrote:I need you to clarify on the "Steven's universe" thing you said earlier titus

Stevens universe I was on a scumteam that had a godfather that was immune to rolecops.

FB, should I claim my neg utility or wait? I am thinking of triggering my ability at 4 alive to ensure no funny business if necessary. Thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1324 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1320, Spiffeh wrote:Btw I could see Rolecop being a scum ability

Don't think it's traditional roles match alignment. Suzune being scum doctor doesn't make sense if we go all typical roles. FB would say lie detector if scum most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1325 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1321, 3dicerolling wrote:What did it say when he was rolecopped?

Ewwww. I am confirmed i healed rogue fmpov. Why you want to fish me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

Jessica Philomele, horrible chemistry student
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1333 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1331, 3dicerolling wrote:I was talking about the godfather in Steven's universe

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6992327
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1336 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1335, 3dicerolling wrote:What did it say when they were rolecopped?

It didn't. We asked the mod if Xtoxm came back clean. Just read it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1338 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

Can you manipulate a vote that doesn't exist? Humor me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1341 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1339, Spiffeh wrote:My person doesn't have a snazzy sub title wtf

I feel like my role is destined to be mislynched

I don't either. It's a description to help others by paraphrasing flavor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1343 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1342, 3dicerolling wrote:Remind me again why I shouldn't just be rolecopped titus?

Like I said Stevens Universe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1344, Maxous wrote:Spiffeh should be rolecopped
@firebringer

I can roll with that. If Spiffeh's hypothetical ascetic triggers, he can just be copped again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1350 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1346, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1343, Titus wrote:
In post 1342, 3dicerolling wrote:Remind me again why I shouldn't just be rolecopped titus?

Like I said Stevens Universe.

So just to clarify, you think I'm a ninja, investigation immune sk, who if role copped will show a role other than serial killer? And you justify this from one, large, role madness game? You don't think it's overpowered at all?

Nope. we're pretty op too. Plus Sk would need something to balance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1351 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@anti, who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

Flavor is still epic farts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1363 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I am good with hammer. Anti has zero intent to answer me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1372 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I think I must full-claim my negative utility now.

I will lose my vote tomorrow, if the game is ongoing. Given the possibility of two factions left, I see the only plausible move as we lynch Maxous today. I then trigger my global roleblock, which Firebringer can verify I posses as well. That will put us at 4 player lylo as I doubt Maxous is group scum.

I know someone (ank I think) mentioned an ability to help with votes. If it stops my side effect, that would be most useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #119) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp. 3dice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1374 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: 3dice
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1376 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1375, Firebringer wrote:I was role blocked last night. Couldn't check Spiffeh.

Damn it Titus, was this your doing?

No. Had to save global roleblock for tonight.

You likely triggered a Spiffeh ability ascetic or scum driven.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1380 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1378, CharlotteBebe wrote:i want the hammer.
because using the remaining abilities that we have should make it pretty clear that itd be broken in the hands of scum and meh in the hands of town.
and our first ability will be a really cool way to hammer c:

ank feels that lynching 3dice is also the right play.
im still kind of thinking it over. my experience with how to optimally deal with third party & mafia is limited.

i think last mafia is between fire and spiff.

I would feel a lot more comfortable if you claimed if you wanted hammer here. My issue is if we reach 3 alive and I small one, we've lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1382 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

No. If your ability essentially confirms you as town, you should want a hammer.

If we no lynch, we're depending on cross killing to win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1383 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

Without more explicit direction, I think mine is the only approach.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1384, CharlotteBebe wrote:I thought we were already blindingly obvious town, but I'm okay with using other one-shots to confirm it.

-Ank

Ank, I think that's best with tomorrow probably being lylo, we should take no chances.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1386, 3dicerolling wrote:I guess I better figure out who the last scum is. That way, when I'm lynched and flip town, you will have some one confirmed town opinion on the last scum.

Who do you think we should lynch?

Who did you queue up to vig and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1389 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

Why would FB confirm my role as honest if scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

Spiffeh or Ank.

By lynching you, we remove SK doubt. If Ank really confirms himself then by PoE it's Spiffeh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1392, Spiffeh wrote:Titus walk me through why you think FB is town.

Because I don't see how him confirming your role makes him town.

I don't see what scum FB gains from that. FB claims I am full of crap, he helps create a counter to Suzune.

Info could be last role but there's a danger in saying info has to be the last because it makes sense.

I don't see much scummy in FB's play here. Seems like an easy scum push. Doubly so since scum would greatly benefit from creating a counter to 3dice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Then why claim the investigation at all? Investigated the dead guy works a lot better given three dead guys. Particularly itepip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1400 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

MM, that doesn't work unless you roleblock the scum.

5p after roleblock.
Lynch spiffeh. 4p.
If scum get a kill, they win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1399, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1391, Titus wrote:Spiffeh or Ank.

By lynching you, we remove SK doubt. If Ank really confirms himself then by PoE it's Spiffeh.

Using your logic, why would CB try to clear us as scum?

Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1404 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

That doesn't even suggest you're town fmpov.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1408 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1406, CharlotteBebe wrote:yeah honestly ive been calling you scum/have thought you were sk since you claimed ninja so.. ^.^

i dont really see why we cant claim. i dont think it changes anything beyond potentially making it more obvious that we're town.

You should. That would help.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1412 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1400, Titus wrote:MM, that doesn't work unless you roleblock the scum.

5p after roleblock.
Lynch spiffeh. 4p.

Ah
Wait... Don't we get lylo at 3p?

No. I am voteless tomorrow forever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1413, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1412, Titus wrote:
In post 1411, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1400, Titus wrote:MM, that doesn't work unless you roleblock the scum.

5p after roleblock.
Lynch spiffeh. 4p.

Ah
Wait... Don't we get lylo at 3p?

No. I am voteless tomorrow forever.

Ah. Missed that I suppose.
Is it linked to the GR? If it is we are proooobably better off with you not using it. Possibility of ML is good.

No. It is not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

*blinks* that is the most intellectual form of buddying I have ever seen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1286, CharlotteBebe wrote:We specifically were told that 3dicerolling didn't visit anyone, not no result.

-Ank

Your last post is wrong 3dice.invest immune would return no visit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1417, Titus wrote:*blinks* that is the most intellectual form of buddying I have ever seen.

wut

VCA is my most favorite tool at endgame. Your VCA is very selective (focusing solely on hammer wagons) rather than the conflict that exists.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1427 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

Y'all grab and color every VC for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1429 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Eyeballing this

Scum looks to be in MM4, Spiffeh, and FB.

Don't like 3dice or CB as groupscum. 3dice fits SK though pretty well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1431 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1430, 3dicerolling wrote:Nope, I actually fit town vigilante pretty well.

Disagree but you're patently not groupscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1432, 3dicerolling wrote:Explain why as sk I would shoot rogue twice. Explain why I didn't shoot someone more pertinent. Explain why I didn't shoot mm4, when I knew he had a powerful role.

Not sure how you knew that.

Rogue was a weak neighbor. I think she imploded on AH.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1433, CharlotteBebe wrote:part of me wonders if nailing last mafia would be best right now.
because if we clear last mafia then we dont even have to ask the question of whether 3dice is 3p or not.

Explain BC 3die's role PM wouldn't change.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1442 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1439, CharlotteBebe wrote:yay ank gave me go ahead.
so we have two day abilities left, both centered around votes.
im thinking this is an offset to titus losing her vote.
ANYWAYS.
first ability is that we can target three people's votes and then put them on the person that we're currently voting as long as we arent in lylo.
second ability is that we can at any point gain an extra vote for every person who is currently not voting in the thread as long as we arent in lylo.

we can use our first ability to hammer today and our second ability at the start of the next cycle.

This should be inverted. Also, Iam not considered "alive" for VC purposes so I don't think I count as alive for determining lylo.

What is the body count if you use your second ability to lync 3dice? FB? Spiffeh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1444 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

If we lynch FB, he flips scum. 5 alive lylo. Best to let 3dice kill there.
If we lynch FB and he flips town, we are fucked.
If we lynch 3dice and he flips town, let scum kill. 4 alive lylo.
If we lynch 3dice and he flips SK, let scum kill. 4 alive lylo.

We could use my GR as well. That makes 5 alive mylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1445 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1443, 3dicerolling wrote:The body count depends on whether I would shoot or not, which is dependent on what the town believes is the right move.

Under no scenario do I feel comfortable with you shooting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1448 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1446, 3dicerolling wrote:Actually if we lynch fb and he flips scum we win.

Don't think so. But why chance it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1449 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel like this FB lynch is too easy. I wish the VCA cleared him, and you'd argue for popular scum to avoid being lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1451 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Loaded question. If you're alive tomorrow and are the SK, town lost.

You know this, so you have to act like you're ok with your lynch but push easy lynch targets to avoid common sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1458 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1453, CharlotteBebe wrote:titus, how much of your resistance to lynching firebringer is coming from him copping you n1?

Most of it is due to the fact I am convinced that we only have two lynches. So 3dice needs to die.
Then FB copping me.
Then everyone not town reading FB.

The goal needs to be to avoid disaster.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1459 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

It'd be much safer to lynch 3dice, block FB. Let scum kill.

If no one dies, lynch FB.
If someone dies, FB cleared.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1462 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Wtf Gork.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1463 (isolation #154) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

We can't lynch at 3 alive. I am voteless anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1466 (isolation #155) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1460, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1458, Titus wrote:
In post 1453, CharlotteBebe wrote:titus, how much of your resistance to lynching firebringer is coming from him copping you n1?

Most of it is due to the fact I am convinced that we only have two lynches. So 3dice needs to die.
Then FB copping me.

FB claimed non-consecutive

So, we aren't blocking his cop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (isolation #156) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1464, CharlotteBebe wrote:
In post 1461, Gorkington wrote:i feel like lynch: 5
global roleblock
lynch: 4
regular roleblock: 3 at worst
lynch

is best option.

??
did you not know i was one of the heads in this game?

Forgot. :oops:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1471 (isolation #157) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1469, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1466, Titus wrote:
In post 1460, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1458, Titus wrote:

Then FB copping me.

FB claimed non-consecutive

So, we aren't blocking his cop

Somehow he got rb'd though?

Spiffeh's ascetic/scumfuckery or FB lying to look town are my thoughts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1474 (isolation #158) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1456, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1438, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1436, Titus wrote:
In post 1432, 3dicerolling wrote:Explain why as sk I would shoot rogue twice. Explain why I didn't shoot someone more pertinent. Explain why I didn't shoot mm4, when I knew he had a powerful role.

Not sure how you knew that.

Rogue was a weak neighbor. I think she imploded on AH.

Then who did I shoot n2 if it wasn't rogue?

Itepip most likely.

Rogue implodes.
You shoot itepip. AH shoots itepip.
AH shot cold pizza N1 with strongman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1476 (isolation #159) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1473, CharlotteBebe wrote:im kind of leaning that fire might be lying and targeted ank and i.

Can't you just track fire?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1481 (isolation #160) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1478, CharlotteBebe wrote:also titus, itle makes most sense as strongman kill from scum to break BP.

It makes more sense to kill conftown as a Strongman FMPOV. When it dies, scum throw mud on protective roles. Shoot BP after Suzune was guiltied, suggests a mislynch in whoever RB blocked. SK has to shoot BP because unmurderable people are bad.

It makes more sense than town 3dice murdering someone I wanted to talk to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1484 (isolation #161) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Well an SK has to justify shots if they have to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1485 (isolation #162) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1483, CharlotteBebe wrote:actually.
wait no.
how does pizza die then?
:/

Ding ding ding
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1491 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Over conftown? Knowing he's a strongman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1493 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

FB, who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1504 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

@CB, going to let fire answer first but there's a transparent reason to believe Fire is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1505 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

It's not what he did but what he didn't do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1510 (isolation #167) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1507, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1505, Titus wrote:It's not what he did but what he didn't do.

This sounds so cryptic.

Duh, if I tell you the answer you'd say that's why. :-p I don't want to interrupt CB's test.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1511 (isolation #168) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1508, CharlotteBebe wrote:
titus wrote:@CB, going to let fire answer first but there's a transparent reason to believe Fire is town.
i dont see it.

Exactly. It's what you don't see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1513 (isolation #169) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1509, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1506, CharlotteBebe wrote:thats the lamest shit ever and self-answering.

You asked me why I should be considered town, you are now full of shit yourself.

You ask me a question than call my answer "self answering' of course it is you dip shit.

Chill. Calling people dipshit ain't cool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1515 (isolation #170) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1512, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1506, CharlotteBebe wrote:maybe to say exactly what youre saying right now?

Then anything I tell you I could have done as scum right?
Seriously, why bother asking me a quesiton if you are just going to immediately discredit it.

Fucking moron.

Stop. Calling people morons isn't cool. Say he's being a dumbass. Don't call him a dumbass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1519 (isolation #171) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1516, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Spiffeh
I will leave my vote here, going to let you guys prattle on about how I am scum or something. Going to do something productive, like I don't know read a book.

This vote is on 3dice if Bringer is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1522 (isolation #172) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1520, 3dicerolling wrote:No, because if spiffeh is lynched today, I die tomorrow.

You shoot FB tonight if Spiffeh is lynched due to your prior submitted action. Scum FB has to lynch you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1524 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1523, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1522, Titus wrote:
In post 1520, 3dicerolling wrote:No, because if spiffeh is lynched today, I die tomorrow.

You shoot FB tonight if Spiffeh is lynched due to your prior submitted action. Scum FB has to lynch you.

I was roleblocked?

Delayed only I thought?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1528 (isolation #174) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1527, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1524, Titus wrote:

I was roleblocked?

Delayed only I thought?

How would you know whether I was delayed or not? Also, MM4 roleblocked me last night.

Cuz tithe flip?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1529 (isolation #175) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1526, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1522, Titus wrote:You shoot FB tonight if Spiffeh is lynched due to your prior submitted action. Scum FB has to lynch you.

OMG, NO.
STOP COORDINATING VIG SHOOTS.
THAT IS UGH.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS

Ugh, total comprehension fail...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1532 (isolation #176) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1530, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1528, Titus wrote:
In post 1527, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1524, Titus wrote:

I was roleblocked?

Delayed only I thought?

How would you know whether I was delayed or not? Also, MM4 roleblocked me last night.

Cuz tithe flip?

But if mm4 is telling the truth I was roleblocked, so there was no action to be delayed.

Delay might happen first, thus no block...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #177) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: if a player is delayed and blocked, which resolves first?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (isolation #178) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1533, 3dicerolling wrote:How do you know whether I was delayed or not?

I trust dead town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (isolation #179) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1540, CharlotteBebe wrote:"hey gork i think youre scum"
"fuck you, you human garbage. you fucking suck.
you must literally be the dumbest fucking person ever to even call me scum ever you fucking idiot wow i hate you."

what a standard to set firebringer!
wow!
youre a great person!

This is how I feel every day 1. Ftr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1543 (isolation #180) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel like I walked in on a group therapy session. Can we lynch 3dice?

@3dice, Cuz we said to block you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1551 (isolation #181) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Why would I "frame" you as the SK when I am town? Fact is you are the SK.

Pretty obvious 3dice is playing from a survival perspective.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #182) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1548, CharlotteBebe wrote:titus can you be up front with why fire is town.
if the goal is to torment me then thats fair, but still.

Fire as scum reads that 3dice has an action set that could kill him.
FB scum has to eliminate 3dice. Being overly emotional and ticking you off is not an efficient route to safety at all as scum. Even if you sheeped his vote, he runs into the possibility of dying tonight.
Scum FB joins my 3dice push.

Compare with 3dice. He's not scumhunting but discrediting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1562 (isolation #183) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1558, 3dicerolling wrote:I already stated who I think is scum. Nothing firebringer has said or done can change that. If anyone is discrediting, it's you.

Isn't your chief complaint is that I won't consider you as vig? That I can't be set in SK reading you?

Yet it's perfectly ok for you to be set into FB scum and say nothing ... Can change that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (isolation #184) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1563, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1561, CharlotteBebe wrote:i hate abrasive players. they make themselves so unnecessarily hard to read.
on a side note, i think i would hate being in a game with myself.

Don't worry, you are with friends.
Because when you are with friends it doesn't matter if you are a dick, they still love you anyways.

#FriendsAreGreat
#IwishIHadFriends
#WhyAmIUsingHashTags

#why u no think I am your friend?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1569 (isolation #185) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1566, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 1545, 3dicerolling wrote:Yes, you told mm4 to block us, but you had no such encounter with Maxous. I will reiterate my question.

How do you know whether we were delayed or not?

Cuz I trust dead town. Ask the same question, get the same answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (isolation #186) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1573, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1571, CharlotteBebe wrote:im not entirely convinced that scumfire knows the most efficient way to winning.
if i ignore the last few pages, he still makes the most sense as scum based on votespread.
the only thing thats making me anxious is that spiff isnt anywhere near townie enough for me to be okay with him right now.

Scumfire is dangerous.

Firebringer is a mod on sc2mafia where wacky setups are normal. He's newer than us but not to be underestimated.

You don't use VCA to condemn but to clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1581 (isolation #187) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, CharlotteBebe wrote:theres also the reads that he had this game.

Which ones?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1582 (isolation #188) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Why can't you let me have this one here I am sure of Ank given this will be my last vote all game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (isolation #189) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't go back to the posts to get context.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #190) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1586, CharlotteBebe wrote:firefox breaks when i try to directly quote :(

Use post tags to reference posts then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #191) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 102, PocketFullofSunshine wrote:Anti is scum because-

A) Because his role pm reads scum

B) Because he has access to the scum pt

C) Because he didn't pray to rngeezus hard enough

pyp

In post 103, itlepip wrote:
In post 102, PocketFullofSunshine wrote:Anti is scum because-

A) Because his role pm reads scum

B) Because he has access to the scum pt

C) Because he didn't pray to rngeezus hard enough

pyp

Makes sense
VOTE: Anti

Firebringer sees RVS is over. These are scummy posts to him then. That doesn't preclude thinking Anti is scum as Anti wasn't being scumread for uselessness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1594 (isolation #192) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum aren't mandated to be on the D1 Saki wagon. Suzune and Anti were lurking through Day 1. Why force a counter to a town which town is doing and it's near deadline?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1598 (isolation #193) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1595, CharlotteBebe wrote:ank says he doesnt agree with you saying that there has to be scum on saki wagon.
he thinks that the wagon happened when saki made it inevitable that he was going to die, which makes it harder to tell intent.

@titus he also wants to know if theres anything in particular you want him to look at. it will apparently help him get his head in the game.
he also wants to know what your experience is with the other slots and how capable you think they are at figuring out setups.

Umm Ank just said exactly what I just said.

I'd say to Ank double check the MM town assumption we've reached. Scum knew their kill failed. Capitalizing by losing the doctor to confirm themselves and saving their strongman for later. It's a little moonlogicky but confirming that it's proper to dismiss it.

Firebringer is decent at cracking setups. We have played a fair amount together. MM4 I usually see in normals. Gork you can ask him Ank. Spiffeh keeps dying in wacky setups before cracking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1599 (isolation #194) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1596, 3dicerolling wrote:Honestly, I don't think spiffeh scum makes sense with the setup either. Ascetic with a doctor means the only person suzune could protect is antihero, which isn't very powerful at all.

Reflexive roleblocker instead?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1600 (isolation #195) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Or Reflexive jailkeeper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #196) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. Bulbazak had the role in a large theme. We Didn't Play test This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #197) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

My gut seriously tells me FB is town. My gut hasn't read FB wrong. Ever.

My head says lynch the SK. Sort this out tomorrow with MM's role block.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1608 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1604, 3dicerolling wrote:Has it occured in more than one game?

Voteless player after D4 has never occurred as far as I know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1609 (isolation #199) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1606, CharlotteBebe wrote:do you think hes like..
a 1-shot reflexive roleblocker then? :/
even then it still makes his role kind of shitty for the scumteam in terms of synergy with a mafia doctor.

Who said one shot?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”