503: Dead People Have Powers - Happiness Or Destruction?

ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:24 am

Post by ckillor »

do we need to confirm, if so, this is me doing just that!
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by ckillor »

so we have to wait atleast 3 phases for a power role person to start to get any info? and if we don't start with one of the power roles then we would have to wait even longer?? wow. that seems crappy because atleast 4 people will be dead total by the time the first role gets activated
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by ckillor »

but if we lynch day one, the mafia kill on night one, then lynch on day two, thats three people dead and Possibly one power role

oh but one mafia has to die for them to get to start killing so...
alot of it depends who we kill first, and if the mafia decide to sacrifice one of them selves
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:22 am

Post by ckillor »

its hard to tell if there is one spiritualist though because it looks like the mafia know who they are, which doesnt make much sense either.

i don't understand how neutral is different from townie
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by ckillor »

Kilroy8675309 wrote:I was going to post something, but explaining it defeats a plan I have. So, I propose this: Why don't we all claim being Vanilla Town, if we are Vanilla Town? I think this would be a good starting point, and, at the end of it all, I will explain to you all my idea.

Also: Neutrals and the Soul Talker-People-Guys should probably claim Vanilla Town. If we decide to do my plan.
well that sounds kindof dumb because why wouldnt mafia just say they are vanilla town also? whats there to stop them?

what all is entailed in your plan anyway? before people just start doing what you say?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:21 am

Post by ckillor »

kabenon's plan makes more sense than kilroys plan. hmmm.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by ckillor »

i think it could possibly work, but only if everyone agreed to do it, which i doubt they will
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:44 am

Post by ckillor »

one thing that occurred to me is that if one of the mafia vote to lynch another mafia, then the town would have to vote to kill one of their own so the mafia couldnt die. and if the mafia kept doing that then the town would practically wipe its self out.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:The Mafia PM from page 1.
Mod wrote:Mafia PM wrote:
You are mafia with X & Y. You can only kill when one of you is dead. During night you may talk among yourselves.
You win when all townies are dead or that is unstopable

Z is also a spiritual channeler if he is alive all dead people can talk and vote during day.
Setael wrote:

So here's an idea. There are only 3 scum + 1 scummy spiritualist.
thats only 3 mafia total. not 3+ 1 scum channeler
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:35 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:I was interpreting it as 4... "You" (whoever receives the PM), X, Y and Z. I could be wrong.
oh. then you may be right. clearification please
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:49 am

Post by ckillor »

I am going to
Unvote
(did i have a vote? i don't rememeber)

and
Vote No lynch
because then the mafia would have to kill them selves right. but they can't. so if it ended up no lynch it could just become day two with out any deaths, and i guess it would sort of be useless..
gah. i don't know. seems like we are screwed wether a townie dies or mafia. and even more screwed if a chaneller person dies
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:21 am

Post by ckillor »

oh i didnt notice that we couldnt vote no lynch. so i guess that doesnt count. but im still sticking with my unvote for now.

and i guess there is no harm with
claiming Vanilla Townie.

its dull but its me
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by ckillor »

death_omen wrote:woop di do, can you lynch me now please since i am the spiritualist...

Why would a mafia member be the first to claim wouldn't he/she be the last to claim after everyone else has already?
so are you claiming to be the mafia or the town spritualist? and why would you just come right out and say it?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by ckillor »

Spambot wrote:Right now I'm leaning towards thinking that DG is just making silly mistakes and that Y is the actual scum here.

I'd like EVERYONE to list who they think is scummier between the people counterclaiming each other and why. Not doing so would be exceptionally anti-town.

I think that Kabenon is the real cop, based on the way Kilroy acted during the claim, but that's not very strong and I'm still thinking about it.
can you please list who all has claimed a town power role so far?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:52 am

Post by ckillor »

Y wrote:I believe Neutrals get the "transporter" role as well as any other player. The problem is that once they dead, they can't win anyway and they have alighnment, so they don't care which side wins.

I've said it twice already, and I'll say it again: Neutrals want to stay alive and are irrelevant for both sides to win - Please claim and reduce our choices.
Killing the right people is the key to this game. Neutrals wish to stay alive and we don't need them dead.

Since I see no one claiming neutral, there are three possibilities:
1. There are no neutrals.
2. They are lurking and very inactive.
3. There's a huge flaw for them to claim that I'm missing. Could some one point to me, please?

@ Draux: NO. We want the transporter to be town. Dead scum can talk and interact, we don't want them to. Furthermore, if the mafia gets the job, they can neutralize all our power roles.
by neutrals do you mean the channeler? or someone who is nto town, but nto mafia either? i thought it was decided anyways that it would be bad for the channelers to claim, so why do you want them to if my first guess about your definition of neutrals is correct?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by ckillor »

out of the three,
Night_light
Satael
Draux

do any of them specifically not want to die yet? or are they all fine with going and being the gatekeeper to the afterlife person?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:40 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:I'm fine with it. It'll be a bummer if ties to the afterlife are cut eventually and I'm thence out of the game, but it's worth it to make sure a Townie is the transporter.
sounds good to me then.
Vote Satael
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:06 am

Post by ckillor »

ok i havent posted in a while, but i have still be checking up. what has happened so far is that
satael was lynched and reveiled as town.
Now we are deciding out of the two cops and two Docs who to lynch. and some people are talking about lynching a non-power role because we still get thoses votes and it would limit the suspects.

Things that have also happened are:
spambot possibly distanceing himself from Y
kabenon007 being put at -1 on a pretty quick wagon----also him asking who should he investigate once he dies(if he is cop)

is that all correct so far?
im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:
ckillor wrote:im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
Care to say why?
he keeps talknig like he is going to (not) die or die im not 100% sure, its confusing. and that he is the real cop and if we kill the other cop claimer then we will be sorry. it's just odd how now he is asking for requests on who he should investigate. theres something false seeming in there.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:07 am

Post by ckillor »

ckillor wrote:im feeling very suspicious of Kabenon007 right now.
Setael wrote:Care to say why?
it's just odd how now he is asking for requests on who he should investigate. theres something false seeming in there.

It's actually pretty pro-Town to ask who people are the most suspicious of, and therefore who he should investigate. Your reasons are weak. I'm not saying kabenon isn't scum, because he very well may be but I think you have not given decent reasons for thinking so. If you are scum, you are not being subtle enough, and if you are pro-Town, please come up with a better reason for your kabenon suspicions.
V-V responce below V-V

Setael wrote:
Spambot wrote:Okay then. Good luck, Town. It's almost fun, watching you all condemn yourselves to this fate.
kilroy wrote:Are you taking your ball and going home?
That's
funny
. kilroy is totally that kid that always stole my lunch money and put a bee in my hair, and then ran crying to the teacher when we wouldn't let him play Four Square with us.
i think you switched the names here of who said what, not a big deal but just a bit confusing.

Hmmm... kilroy is actually doing that more than kabenon, so if anything that's a reason to think kabenon is the real cop
i may be mixing them up, but im pretty sure i mean kabenon.

he keeps talking like he is going to (not) die or die im not 100% sure, its confusing. and that he is the real cop and if we kill the other cop claimer then we will be sorry. Hmmm... kilroy is actually doing that more than kabenon, so if anything that's a reason to think kabenon is the real cop it's just odd how now he is asking for requests on who he should investigate. theres something false seeming in there.
i did actually get them mixed up when i was writing this one. kilroy was the one saying it was a mistake to not lynch him, and kabenon was asking who should he investigate.

while writing this i checked back and kabenon post 277 is the first mention of asking people "who should i investigate?" , i even looked at Setael's post #251 where he listed all their posts. and 277 is really the first mention of it.

i'm never very good at stating my reasons, but let me try this.
i found it odd that he started doing it when he did and not sooner. something switched his
Urgency/Desire
to try and be lynched. i didn't like how he seemed like it was garennteed thing that he would be lynched.

Italics mean i can find the exact word to say what i mean but its close.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by ckillor »

Y wrote:
Kilroy8675309 wrote:Unfortunately for you, I'm not trying to cover anything up. Nor am I "taking my ball and going home". I'm just gonna sit back and watch you lynch the wrong cop, and, if I survive the night, be here in the morning to gloat and/or make fun of you all*.

*All, that is, that are voting for Kabenon.
So, the good play is to lynch you to make you dead, because if we don't the mafia kills you and you're dead.

Both ways you die. Am I the only one to see the irony here?

You're playing emotional again, but this time you're trying to add some logic. Too bad you're logic is completely illogical.
yeah either way you die, and if you really were the cop, then they wouldnt lynch you becasue they you could use your power. i don't see why that would make you upset.

also you would be able to gloat/ make fun of us if you were dead or alive because the dead can still post. you are showing Very Scummy Behavior
(New acronym? VSB? anyone?)
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 am

Post by ckillor »

RandomActs wrote:Ok, I think it's pretty much a given we need to lynch the 4 of us claimants first. I also think we're pretty much agreed it's best to lynch the cop first and it would be best to lynch the real cop to give us a leg up on the investigations.

I would like to propose we proceed according to those lines. If anyone violently disagrees, please speak up.
so you want to lynch the two mafia fakeclaimers also? we should wait and have them discuss more. because if we lynch a mafia member first then 4(3?) night kills could happen by the time all the other claimies have died(do they get a lynch the night they die if they are maf?)
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:02 am

Post by ckillor »

wow its really hard to beleive someone. MEH i don't know what to do. i want to see what satael has to say.

kabenon why would you investigate death_omen? why not one of the doctor claimers? sorry if im slow and death omen is a doctor claimer
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:17 am

Post by ckillor »

when did you get a post restriction?? i think its just an excuse to not "say what needs to be said"
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by ckillor »

what about night light? or is it only lynches?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by ckillor »

hmmm. i want to wait one night and just see what is going on and if he really does have a power. i feel really unsure about it though. i don't beleive he is cop, but im not 100% sure he is scum. GAH im just so unsure
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by ckillor »

I wouldnt compleatly say anything is bull, theres always a twist or something, well not always but why couldnt there be one?
i agree with
voting killroy
because there is already one scum out there and if he is the cop it would be a good thing to lynch him
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:24 am

Post by ckillor »

i thought that the cop would get revealed when he died. so doesnt it mean that kilroy is cop?
and if he isnt that isnt a huge deal since they already have ability to night kill and we can't wait three nights or however long for the dead to be passed on. so i
Vote Kilroy
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:35 am

Post by ckillor »

what are you talking about and where are you getting these rules?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by ckillor »

because its an open game, and two people claimed cop, and if they were both scum that would be kindof stupid(yet in a way brilliant)
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by ckillor »

its probably just how he does it and means nothing, except whose voting for who.
stop trying to distract us.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:36 am

Post by ckillor »

i thought there was a chance you might be telling the truth about stuff after you die, but now im 99% sure that its all bullshit, and no one can ever be 100% sure on anything so yeah i beleive Y
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by ckillor »

ok so two mafia left either alive or not transfered. right now we have 8 alive with the town channeler, doc, 2 scum and 4 town/neutral. out of the two doc claimers, im betting that whichever is the scum one is probably their channeler because they need to kill everyone plus their own channeler to win right? they cant just have their channeler be left alive at end game and kill him self i think.

the biggest suspects for remaining scum is death omen because of scummy posts and looking back, when kabenon was still saying he was cop he said he investigated death omen, which we all thought was random and pointless at the time.
so death omen= do not lynch

now we want to focus on the two doc claimers Random acts and spambot. based on what Kabenon said before he was lynched im guessing spambot is probably the docscum. not going to vote yet though
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by ckillor »

death_omen wrote:This game has lost its purpose we seem to going from wrong to wrong, our cop is so madune that he even didnt wish to help us. This is our game to lose , dont really care now because our cop cant even get a proper investigation in and he will be gone by tommorow night into afterlife?
thats only if setael decides to send him on which he probably won't. he only sends on scum, like you and kabenon :wink:
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:
Y wrote:I think there will be no night kills until we kill another mafioso. Two reasons:
1. Dead means in purgatory, and Max said they can kill only while there's a dead mafia.
2. The killings were maid by a ghost. Kabenon disappeared in the killing scene, so he can make no more kills.
Max clarified this when he announced that kabenon had been transferred:
max wrote:Kabenon, Mafia, Transfered over to the afterlife, Night 2, Day 2, Night 3
Kabenon has 3 game phases after being transferred (Night 2, Day 2, Night 3), which means he will be able to make a NK tonight (Night 3) and then he'll be gone.

I have not seen anything to make me think that if 2 scum are dead they will get 2 NKs. Everything Max has said implies that if any scum are dead at all they will be able to make 1 NK collectively. So there will be one NK tonight whether we lynch scum or not. If we lynch scum today, there will also be a NK tomorrow. If we lynch the doc today, there will be no NK tomorrow night. There would be no more NKs until we lynch another scum. Therefore, if we happen to get the right doc, we can wait to kill the other claimed doc (who is scum) until we've found his scum buddy. That way, even if we're mislynching, at least the scum is not getting NKs.

So. To clarify - the best move for today is to try to decide who is the real doc and lynch them. The Town spiritualist should still NOT claim until we have proof we have lynched the correct doc. If we lynch the correct doc, once he has confirmed that he is paying attention and will protect that night, the Town spiritualist will come forward in order to be protected for the remainder of the game.

Then if we manage to kill the right doc, tomorrow we do NOT kill the claimed doc we know is scum. We try to find the scum hidden among us and if we happen to mislynch at least scum doesn't have a NK.

We really need more participation from RandomActs and either Spambot or his replacement. It is key that we lynch the real doc tonight in order to stop mafia NKs for the time being and get protection on the spiritualist. Also, all you Townies out there need to reread the docs and vote for the one you think is most likely telling the truth.

Max: Can you please prod RandomActs? And... can we get an update on Spambot? Is he being replaced?
kabenon is transfered. its day 4 so night 3 has passed. right now, as long as one of the night kill people isnt scum there are no nightkills. anything kabenon was saying before about them getting two nightkills is Bullshit
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by ckillor »

no we arent. we have two scum left, kabenon has been transfered and ghost still vote and count towards the total. we still have the doctor and town spiritualist out of the 8 alive so that leaves a mixture of town and neutral as for the other four alive. its odd that you are pushing for a scum lynch since that allows them to night kill until then are passed on. have you been paying attaention to the game?
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by ckillor »

Max wrote:8 alive, 3 ghosts, 11 voters, 6 to lynch
well i dont think majority would be at 6 if those who are dead didnt count
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by ckillor »

yeah today is deffinently a doc or accidentalscum doc lynch. i think the two claimers should give us a post with their arguements and points about who we think is the real doc. right now i am leaning towards randomacts
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by ckillor »

just to get things rolling
Vote: randomacts

i get a much better feeling from him that he is the doc, though if it ends up being liek how we all though kabenon was the cop im probably wrong. i would like to see more from both claimers, possibly prods
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by ckillor »

i didnt realize there was going to be a replacement, once they start posting or a bandwagon builds on randomacts really quickly, i may remove my vote
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by ckillor »

we don't need to worry about accidentally killing the spirituallist, for town at least, because we have the two doctor claimers. which ever one we kill tonight it doesnt matter that much because the cop can investigate death_omen and confirm(or disprove but hopefully not) his scummyness. so all we need to do is choose one doctor to lynch
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by ckillor »

its seems like we are at a stand still. my view is that we should lynch the doc claimer who seems most town.

some prods might be a good idea too.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:35 am

Post by ckillor »

why not though? when it seems the only way forward? it wouldnt be killing townies if we tryed to lynch one of the claimers because we would either:
lynch the doctor-good
lynch the mafia member-goodish because that would only leave one mafia left

with not trying to lynch one of the claimers we risk killing a townie, killing the town spiritualist, killing a neutral, and theres a small chance that we would hit the other mafia member which would be very bad because they would show up as town and we wouldnt know for sure
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:07 am

Post by ckillor »

i can answer those.
1 no, theres not really any point
2 no, the cop cant investigate and the doctor cant protect either
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:46 am

Post by ckillor »

I had voted for random acts also back on wednesday

claus's arguements don't seem protown at all. and i don't get why people are sugesting that there is a 4th scum in this game. in the first post it says there are three.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:59 am

Post by ckillor »

i use seems like and kindof alot.
but what i was thinking before that if we kill scum, like he wants to do. then two night kills go by in the time it takes for them to be transfered. and right now since no scum are dead. i thought we wanted to lynch the doctor and not the scum. since that would give the town a protector, and another investigation.

and yes i am terrible at spelling
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by ckillor »

Claus wrote:
@ckillor:
If you think my arguments are scummy because I used too much "like" "I think" "maybe", there is little I can do to change your mind, sorry. That is my writing style, and english is my second language. I'll try to keep that in mind and change it in the future, though.
no i was saying that i use those alot because someone had commented on me for saying that you don't
seem
protown to me. and they had wanted clerification. sorry if i implyed that it was your writing style that made you suspicious
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:46 pm

Post by ckillor »

why do my votes not count??? post 508
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by ckillor »

im still a little confused at why we are going after someone who could be mafia, when we aren't sure at all, when the other option is to lynch a claimer and 100% get a mafia member or doctor.

i guess it makes some sense , but i see the lynching unconfirmed mafia/townie as being a bigger pitfall than lynching either a doctor/scum.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:31 am

Post by ckillor »

mmmkay then. so we want to lynch claus then since he is the real doctor right?

vote claus
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 am

Post by ckillor »

i thought we we going back to the plan of killing the doctor so we would have protection? is that not so?
Unvote
until i understand
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by ckillor »

Claus wrote:That is too bad killroy - I hoped you would have investigated one of the non-claimers. But oh well.

Ok Ckillor:

0- The scum wins if the number of living scum > number of living townies
1- We NEED to kill the townie spiritualist to win the game.
2- We Can't afford to kill any more townies besides that one.
3- We don't know whether D_O was scum (probably not).

So the idea is to kill scum today, have one more investigation tomorrow, and either kill another scum tomorrow, or have the spiritualist claim and kill him.

Anyway:

vote: Random Acts
ahh ok. i understand now. i was still cought up on the plan from about 6? pages ago
Vote Random Acts
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:15 am

Post by ckillor »

ok so there are 4(6?) people still alive which include
ckillor
Draux
DeliciousGoldfish
Spambot

those 4 are listed on the first page, claus is alive and someone else right? im confused
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by ckillor »

well then i will claim as the spirtualist. and unless he wants to give up, draux will counter claim. it sucks that we are at LyOL because my plan at the beginning was to hopefully live until all the scum were found and have it at the end where we need to lynch the spiritualist to win and i wouldnt have to claim yet. because dying sucks.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:22 am

Post by ckillor »

well i mainly guessed/forgot about DG, which sounds bad but its true
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:42 am

Post by ckillor »

my arguement on draux

his Post 10
All of that is of course based on the fact that there are only three Scum and not more
knows for a fact the number of scum

post 12
Well, I mentioned that the entire plan (which suddenly occured to me one morning) was on the basis of there only being three Scum and not more. I guess it's possible that there are four Scum, but I seriously doubt a Mini would have 1/3 of it's players as Scum. =/
backtracts on the facts he knows

darn. i was hopeing for alot more stuff to jump out as saying im scum!! but there is little. the thing i say most was lots of distanceing, but thats not very concrete
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:58 am

Post by ckillor »

crap. from a few messed up posts, i have really screwed my self. but its my own fault. i am the town spiritualist and thats all i can say
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by ckillor »

@Y i had looked at it as 3 mafia members because of the three letters, but i guess i see how it could be seen as 4. i messed this game up so bad. i need claiming/content lessons
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:58 am

Post by ckillor »

ok
Vote Draux

i hadn't felt the need to just quite yet before because it would of been more OMGUS YOUSCUM!!
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 am

Post by ckillor »

Claus wrote:Why do you think so?
well, after some reasoning was brought up, both by me and other people, there was more of a case. i don't like votes that are only OMGUS
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:50 am

Post by ckillor »

Setael wrote:That makes no sense. If someone counterclaims your role, how is your vote on them only OMGUS?
it's not only OMGUS. but rather than jumping immeadiately which i could of done, i waited just for the case on him to build so it would have more meaning. it doesnt really change it to terribly much
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by ckillor »

like i had said. to me it feels like it would have more meaning and weight if i waited a bit. and i think it does. i didn't need to wait, but i did and now i have voted for him.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by ckillor »

Draux wrote:
@ Claus: No, I didn't leave any breadcrumbs. Not intentionally, anyway. I really didn't want people to suspect me as the Spiritualist. You interpreted my 'Channeler don't claim' statement as a breadcrumb, but it was meant to be a ruse so that the Scum wouldn't think I was the Spiritualist.
i don't beleive that statement for many reasons. if we look at it as if you are scum, you would of said that anyway since you wouldnt want to stand out by telling the real spiritualist to claim, and you wanted to look protown by agreeing with other people telling the spiritualist not to come out. you wouldn't of left any breadcrumbs early in the game because you wouldn't of known then that you would need to claim as the spiritualist. i don't see how scum would think of saying "channeler don't claim" as a ruse or really much of a tell of anything, especially since about 5 other people had said the same thing back then.

if we feel like looking at it as you being the town/real spiritualist, then not breadcrumbing isn't all that big a deal. it doesnt support or deny your claim. and then you reinforced the message of telling the spiritualist not to claim, which again doesnt really mean all that much, and while it may of been a ruse, it really didnt change anything like i said because about 5 other people said the same thing.

during the earlier stages of the game. i don't think i even mentioned the spiritualist in the game thread(all questions i had went directly to the mod) or atleast i didnt shout of commands for him to stay hidden. i did jump of death_omen a little when he said he was a spiritualist. overall i tried not to mention the spiritualist as much as possible, stay low key since i needed to stay alive so the cop, and dead people could still comunicate, and observe. i probably should of left a breadcrumb or two just for this situation, but i know that for future games now.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 am

Post by ckillor »

Max wrote:
ZOMG it's a lylo moment, The scum need to lie low, *everyone boos at cheesy joke*
at first i didn't get that at all...lie low?? :?: but then i got it. i have seen far cheesier.

i thought i had explained why i waited to vote, but whatever
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:16 am

Post by ckillor »

wow, i was really scaired after i had first claimed. "OMG i just ruined this for the town" but im really happy i was able to pull it around. yay for town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”