Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1091 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey everyone! I replaced RC. Whaddup
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm going to make myself some tea and do a deep read tonight, that's my plan currently.

I literally only joined this game because Cheetory is in it, by the way. And also, because I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, but like who isn't.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry, that sounded mean; I like the rest of you too
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What's the deal with rob, why's he top wagon yesterday?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 22, Soren wrote:
In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 17, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 15, Soren wrote:Aristophanes and Plotinus are in the same game, nice.
That's what I was thinking!

VOTE: Frozen Angel
For accusing Shiro of cheating!
The Doctor would never cheat!

Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a treeful of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. How do you know Shiro is a doctor?
Counter question, do you have any reason to think she is not?
I don't like this. You dodged the question. Answer it.

In post 27, Davsto wrote:Everyone's doing all of this RVS, and I say, no more!

I'll do some Who-themed RQS:

Favourite alien race?
Favourite Master?
Favourite episode?

My answers for them are:
Ood
John Simm
Midnight

PEdit seriously guys The Doctor is The Doctor as in the character, are people over-interpreting things already? Oh dear.

In post 59, Persivul wrote:
In post 47, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 8, Persivul wrote:
Oh really - I guess you are upset from last time :evil:

Upset? No - it's just a game.

Wary from last time - yep, and you coming in, responding to one post about yourself, and ignoring everything else that's going on isn't making me feel any better about you.

Oh my god Plot is in this game??

Life=gr8
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, I had forgotten I had those quoted; guess that's a preview of my wall.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 22, Soren wrote:
In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 17, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 15, Soren wrote:Aristophanes and Plotinus are in the same game, nice.
That's what I was thinking!

For accusing Shiro of cheating!
The Doctor would never cheat!

Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a treeful of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. How do you know Shiro is a doctor?
Counter question, do you have any reason to think she is not?
I don't like this. You dodged the question. Answer it.

Strongly dislike this post by Soren; it honestly seems less like actually trying to push someone, and more like "look, I'm being bold and tough!". I get that not everyone understands the flavour, but that post is stretch for me.

In post 27, Davsto wrote:Everyone's doing all of this RVS, and I say, no more!

I'll do some Who-themed RQS:

Favourite alien race?
Favourite Master?
Favourite episode?

My answers for them are:
Ood
John Simm
Midnight

PEdit seriously guys The Doctor is The Doctor as in the character, are people over-interpreting things already? Oh dear.

See, when you said "And I say, no more!" to RVS, I thought you were going to contribute something to move the game forward. As much as I love Doctor Who, (Cybermen, Michelle Gomez, Silence in the Library), It's like you're just prolonging the RVS stage, instead of doing something that won't fluff the game, like you implied.

Also, the last line looks majorly fabricated, to me. Or, at least it sounds very forced.

In post 59, Persivul wrote:
In post 47, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 8, Persivul wrote:
Oh really - I guess you are upset from last time :evil:

Upset? No - it's just a game.

Wary from last time - yep, and you coming in, responding to one post about yourself, and ignoring everything else that's going on isn't making me feel any better about you.

I don't really like that Persivul tried to be all edgy with his RVS vote. Like, you came in, said "This isn't quite an RVS vote", on a player that hadn't even posted yet. This is the same problem I had with dave's posting; you're pretending that you're pushing the game along when in reality all it does is make you look busier than everyone else.

In post 129, Persivul wrote:
In post 126, Rob14 wrote:Re: Ari

I do stream of consciousness as scum too, so it is kind of my playstyle. I only do it when I have to catch up, because I know no other way to catch up really.

Really didn't like this post. Why did you bother pointing out that you do that as scum too?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rob13

I mean, what would be the scum motivation for mentioning that, though?

In post 134, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 56, Rob14 wrote:Adaptive, do you think Kurio's post is wrong or scummy? Note the join date.

Both I guess. It struck me as a nothing-comment with the sole purpose of drawing further attention to Persivul. I didn't take into consideration the join date but I haven't seen a beetlejuice tell used this early in a game before.
I thought it was a bad tell being used as an excuse to say something slur-ey against another player.

For your own consideration then, what do you think about the motive behind the comment from Kurio, considering it comes directly on the back of your vote on Persivul, and FAQ's response to him as well?

---
In post 48, KuroiXHF wrote:Is Persivul's first post
right
after someone's voting on him indicate his possible lurking?

I might be misinterpreting the meaning of what you're saying here so I'd like clarification.
Persivul had posted a lot before the post where he responds to the vote on him, and the game had been running for about 7 hours.

What do you actually mean by "lurking"? And do you find it scummy?

I just scanned ahead and read your by the way.
If you don't find it scummy or towny, why did you mention it?

-t

A lot of things in this post and earlier posts make me think this hydra (or I guess Taly for now) is town motivated. That's a very soft read for now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I know that's from like the first 10 pages, but this took way longer than expected so I'm going to go to bed and do more of this tomorrow.

Getting some pretty scum vibes from Dave and Pers there. Not as much with rob as I thought I would. The Taly/Mastin Hydra leans town and so does Aristophanes
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh.

Well.

Well shit.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

WELP
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I GUESS PERSIVUL WAS TOWN THEN
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Only PG 10-11 since I'm going to see star wars for a sixth time right now. More tonight, sorry it's taking so long!

In post 229, Davsto wrote:Oh for crying out loud, me being a bit slow D1 is entirely null, go put your vote somewhere that is useful.

Also, nothing? Please don't make this game be a repeat of Prozac's Basic Theme where I did loads of shit and still got voted for doing nothing which was blatantly false.

More of Dav just defending himself and doing nothing else.
Althogh that's sort of what FA was doing earlier, probably should look into that.

In post 234, Davsto wrote:Goddamn it I'm very often slow D1 and can take a while to catch onto things, give me a fucking break.
This is really ATE.

In post 240, Davsto wrote:
In post 238, Rob14 wrote:I don't see the games as particularly similar. Early in the other game, you're questioning why someone sees you as town and acknowledging you haven't done much. In this game, you
tried to make the case that you've significantly scum-hunted
when you haven't, and then seem to have switched tactics to saying you never do much early Day 1. It does warrant more investigation, and I'll try to look into your meta more in the near future, but I'm fairly busy and am not sure when I'll get to it. I'm not voting for you now or advocating your lynch today, so I don't see it as particularly urgent.

I'll hopefully get to it after my V/LA.

Uh, no.

I said I've scumhunted. I have scumhunted a bit. Sure, not loads, but no less than that game I linked. Nowhere did I say I've "significantly" scumhunted or the like. You look like you're just making up stuff in the hope people won't see the problems with it.

That bolded sentence is really bad; again you're coming in just to defend yourself, but you're also saying "I'm doing stuff! Look at me! Not stuff you'd notice necessarily but stuff nonetheless!"

In post 259, Rob14 wrote:
In post 249, Persivul wrote:
In post 217, Rob14 wrote:Strong Scum:
Persivul

What do you think of my reads yesterday?

If you're town, we need to get on the same page.

First, no, we don't. I don't know your alignment, and I have no desire to "get on the same page as you" if that means adopting your reads when I think you're scum.

Second, to be frank, I still need to read through them in depth. I've had very little time.

Your post re: FA was good, though.

See, here's where Rob looks really aggressive to me, but like not
scummy
. Or not right now, anyway. Granted, I don't know his town game or scum game, we've never played together, but I get the impression this is just how he is.

In post 176, Persivul wrote:
I'm going to need to hear why you're no longer voting me and why you are voting Soren if I'm to remove my vote from you, because from what I can see, your move onto and off of me look awful.

Fuck you.
Bring it on.
I'm not concerned.

I can see the hatred for my slot :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh sorry! I'm shit at names.

And hey, I was an IC that game. Good memories.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Through Pg15

In post 314, Plottin Kittehs wrote:I'm here, sorry. Weekend was stressful and it's taken a physical toll as well but I'm ok. Apologies if I'm a little less coherent and a little more rambly than usual.

In post 157, KuroiXHF wrote:While I do have a slight scumread off Persivul, I don't think he's stretching himself thin, especially not by pointing logical fallacies.
Can you do something more than fencesit?

In post 179, Frozen Angel wrote:and about avatar its about another ongoing game.
Please don't talk about ongoing games.

I like talah's against Kuroi (and agree about the avatar thing. He needs to get one for sure but refusing like that is townier than not.)

like too. is good points.

In post 219, KuroiXHF wrote:@Talah trying too hard player is trying too hard.

I also realized I haven't posted that much. I've tried to get something today but for Christmas, access hasn't been reliable enough. I'll get to it tomorrow.
It doesn't matter that you don't post everyday or don't post on Christmas. that is fine. What matters is that when you do post, there's nothing there. Stances, scumhunting, beliefs, questions, opinions on people's alignments that you don't instantly retract in your next breath. You can do better than this.

In post 221, Adaptive Heap wrote:Yo.

Guess who? :D
mastina! hi!

--P

Mala/Plot Hydra also seems pretty genuine to me right now. There's not a lot so far that I can say is explicitly town, but I'm getting pretty non-fabricated vibes from them. In general.

I think I also said a similar thing about the one Talah is in; to clarify that, I'm feeling good about Talah's posting, but i haven't really seen much Mastin yet so we'll see there, I guess.

In post 332, Plottin Kittehs wrote:
In post 279, Frozen Angel wrote:Broseiden is someone who I really like to have a conversation with actually atm. he is inside the lurkers category.
It's true that he only has 9 posts (And at least one of those is a prodge) but what do you think of the posts that he does have posted so far?

In post 284, Persivul wrote:Are you fucking insane?
This is not an okay angle of approach.

In post 292, Persivul wrote:I mean no offense by this, but you probably shouldn't play mafia until you clear those issues up. Mafia fucks with sane people's heads at times.
This is condescending and gross.

In post 313, Persivul wrote:
In post 312, Frozen Angel wrote:1 - :| so you wanted to ask questions about how I'm doing in IRL ?! :/

No. Don't know where you'rte getting that from.

2 - Then tell me how they helped you to sort me? what did you done to sort me?

I already gave one example. When asked about the lie about questions, you moved the goalposts. You could have done other things - claim it was a mistake, blame the language barrier, claimed it was a reaction test. The answer you gave leads me to believe that you're town, but aggressive, arrogant, and with a language barrier. If you had claimed it was a mistake or a reaction test, I would have found that scummy. Blaming the language barrier would have been null.
Moving the goalpost is....a towntell?

In post 320, Persivul wrote:Likewise. I don't know if it's a language issue or if you're just a fucking idiot, but talking with you is painful.
This is uncalled for.

In post 325, Persivul wrote:As noted in 313 I have a town lean on Frozen.
Okay but I was going in order. You were townread her at the time of that post? So you've just been having this dull semantics/mafia theory argument for several pages with your townread for fun?

Or you were scumreading her and then you started townreading her in ? Look, I can believe the first below the belt comment was a mistake because some people put their feet in their mouths and step on people's toes sometimes but after she says that she does have an issue you keep pushing along those lines, on someone you're claiming to townread, when she's clearly getting upset, and it's the kind of incoherent upsetness that it'll be really easy for scum to jump on her for AtE, but you just keep pushing. What is the point of treating a townread like this? What is the town motivation for it?

If you're irritated then say she's irritating you. Take a break from the keyboard and watch some telly or go do something else. This "do you have mental health issues? oh you do? well how upset can i make you?" thing is toxic, unlikely to make her easier to read, a terrible way of treating someone you claim to townread (or even a scumread), and it looks like a way to get her to overreact and then she'll be wagonned and you can get towncred for staying off the wagon and calling her town.

VOTE: Persivul L-3

Mala can move it if she wants.

pedit:

In post 327, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 324, Plottin Kittehs wrote:This is my third game with Persivul. Mala's played with him a few times too. I wouldn't be surprised if most people have stronger reads on people they know than people they don't know.

he never said its a meta read. or a gut read. he just get me some posts and called them cane from town mindset and called you town for that.
I think sometimes people can get reads out of waiting a little bit before they say what their reasons are, seeing how people respond before the reasons are given. But I agree with you that the Ari townread may be premature.

Pers, how much attention did you pay to Wifom city after you replaced out?

pedit: ah the druid game! I watched that one because i didn't understand the setup and i wanted to see if watching the game play would make the setup more understandable to me. :]

I am easily distracted by maths.

--P

I did get slightly confused after reading this post, because I thought this hydra generally had pers as town. Looking at it closer, though, it's just that Mala likes Pers but Plot doesn't, which makes more sense I guess. This kind of makes me lean even more town on this hydra as a whole though, because I feel like a hydra that rolled a scum role would tend to be talking things out and planning them out in a way that everything they did looked like it had a clear logic to it, without discrepancies like that. That could be bad logic on my part, but it's what I'm going to go with.

In post 333, Plottin Kittehs wrote:
In post 195, Aristophanes wrote:Here-ish.
Off to a post-Christmas dinner/social thing with the family soon.

I am caught up and should have some content soon.

[48 hours later]

--P

Although this seems slightly unfair.

In post 337, Shiro wrote:damn I didn't realise it was almost 3 days since my last post. Will catch up later tonight

Sorry

I'm really struggling to see why this slot died last night.

In post 341, Soren wrote:
In post 214, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 208, Soren wrote:No it's not garbage, because it clearly demonstrates a scum trait that is evident from you.

It's garbage because it is bullshit. I have offered plenty. There are a lot of players here that have offered FAR less yet I dont see a whole lot of focus on that from you at all. This clearly demonstraits that you have selected
Please explain to me why you find it to be bullshit. I've caught scum doing this many times so its not bullshit.
In post 214, FA_Q2 wrote:I have offered plenty.
No you haven't. Look at your iso, it's appalling. The most you done is vote on psersivul, rest are just making bystander commentary and asking simple questions.
In post 214, FA_Q2 wrote:There are a lot of players here that have offered FAR less yet I dont see a whole lot of focus on that from you at all. This clearly demonstraits that you have selected
Are you trying to make a point here? Of course I selected you because you're pinging my scum radar.
In post 214, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 208, Soren wrote:
This just strengthens my scum read on you. Town doesn't respond like this but scum does.
That is utterly false. Scum tend to appease - town does not. Scum post like that when they are trying to be town. What would you have said if I stated you were correct and was going to adjust accordingly?
So you're saying that you're not trying to appease?
The reason why I said that was scum posting because when you say "I comment on what I think needs commenting on" exhibits a scum mindset of only posting what they need to post. In your case, I think you're scum having a hard time setting your foot into the game. Thus leading to many posts that holds little substance.

Two important things I got out of this post;

1. FA's slot is basically only coming in to defend himself all time, and not doing a lot of his own stuff. Generally, this isn't always a scumtell because I've really done this before as town-who-is-in-too-many-games-and-has-no-time-to-actually-play. Having said that, it does seem like he's posting just to stay relevant, and/or mildly townie. I need to ISO dive him, so I'll write that down for later on.

2. I agree with Soren on most of these points. Granted, it's a bit easy to pick on someone that's doing something like coming in just to defend himself, but the way it's done is pretty forward, which I like.

In post 352, Shiro wrote:Eh while I am perfectly happy where I am voting, I do believe my vote is going nowhere so

Vote:Persi

Half sheeping half gut.

I get the TvS vibe from both his interaction with Rob and Angel

Assuming I am correct it would mean that eithe rRob and Angel are scum together with Persi in sight as a target OR that Persi is scum.

Keeping posts like this in mind for figuring out why Shiro was the one killed.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1169, Aristophanes wrote:Oh, and Aero, what were your night results, if I may ask.

Oh, was my specific role outed?

Ok, I'll check on that real quick and give my result
momentarily.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 563, Persivul wrote:@ kuroi: No, it's not Dr Who related. I'm an FBI agent. I investigate each night for serial killer only. (Actually the flavor name is different, but it's an FBI agent.)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, I checked Cheetory to see if he was a serial killer, and the answer is no.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1176, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1173, Aeronaut wrote:Yea, I checked Cheetory to see if he was a serial killer, and the answer is no.

Why choose Cheetory?

Because I hadn't read a lot of the game yet, and I figured since Cheetory is one of the few I know pretty well on this playerlist, I could clear him and then we would be able to work together from there. If he was scum, well then I found scum, hurray!

Although, that's kind of flawed logic I guess looking back, because Cheets could still be on a scum team. We just know he's not a serial killer. Soooooo.... that information might come in handy later, I guess.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1185, Rob14 wrote:Is there a reason why you didn't do any of your read through at night before selecting your night action?

Well, I also skimmed, to make sure Cheetory had't been confirmed town or anything. Who would you have checked?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Why is cheetory town to you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Idk, I feel like his answer was that he would check me. Which makes some sense seeing that he had been voting my slot.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Replacing is actually like the dumbest thing you can do if you think about its. It's like enrolling into a class a few weeks before finals.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1237, Davsto wrote:War Doctor

Crumb in my RVS post (no more!)

I'm an Enabler, so some (I don't know which) abilities of others will be lost when I die.

eh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1250, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1245, Davsto wrote:
In post 1239, Aristophanes wrote:Regardless, Enabler usually only allows people daytalk.

Hell are you on about? That's Encryptor, different role.

I've not been told specifically, but at least one player's role ability will stop working when I die; Cop, Doc, I don't know. Lynching me is an awful, anti-town thing to do, and this push on me seems awfully suspicious, because for scum me dying is the best option, but they don't want to waste a nightkill on someone they can get so easily mislynched due to tunneling town.

This may be the most scummy I've ever read
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I checked Rob; He's not a serial killer.

My thought process was that there's a very low chance he'd be groupscum with Dave, so in my mind, checking him for 3rd party basically clears him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Soren
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

That's L-1
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Damn I don't have that kind of fizz!

Give me a few more days! I'll get you the pop, honest!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Soren is at L-1 by the way
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well that was a fun day
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

same time tomorrow?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Will come back into this today
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Adaptive heap and Aristophanes not a serial killer
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1351, KuroiXHF wrote:Night one, I found out that Aeronaut is not a serial killer.

Doesn't mean he can't be scum, but at least he got that going for him.

It makes zero sense to me that there'd be two FBI agents.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, I don't know If I'm allowed to ask this, but which doctor are you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod received!!!! Will post tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1601, Aristophanes wrote:I'd be sad if it weren't for amazing play by Plottin and such great hosting/flavour/fucking-with-town from Rift hydra.

I really has a fun game here! One of my favourite ever, I daresay!

Yea! Really nice job Plottin Kittenz! You played well enough that I'm not
that
bummed out that we lost. Also, fun game to replace into!

In post 1603, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think I called Plot on D1 :)

Yea! Go our slot!!!!

I think I had like one moment where I questioned PK's motives, and I'm sad I never really thought much of it. I'll definitely be more paranoid of both of you as scum in the future, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think we were all coming off the high of the last lynch which was on scum, so overconfidence prevailed as far as the soren lynch is concerned
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Just gave the PT a quick read! Can't quote stuff so I'll just say some thingsssss

1. You said I'm a sweetheart! Awwww you too <3 I hope i wasn't too loud of a slot for you

2. I'm actually such a huge fan of your chart, for either alignment (it would need adjusting obviously to make it work for town, but it's still really good). I often find myself with foot-in-mouth syndrome because I had mixed up two players in my mind, or it's been awhile since I last really looked at the game. That thing is perfect, well done. [
Is there any way you could send me a copy of that formatting, since i can't quote from the locked PT? I'd love to try it out sometime]

3. Reading through the PT I realized something about my townplay, especially when I replace into a slot like this; Something I'm really good at is looking town, and sometimes I get more concerned about people scum reading me, than actually looking at the motivations of others. I feel I made a good effort in turning my slot around, but then after that I think I got lazy, [e.g. the Soren lynch]. Had I followed through a bit more, I may have looked deeper into Mala/Plot and seen what I needed to see, possibly. Maybe not; they played really well. It's a good thing for me to keep in mind for the future, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

also @Dave what game were you talking about where I was lurky? Also, I feel as if we've played way more games together. I do always mess you up with Davsaz in my mind, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh yea; I'm really bummed about that one, I did the thing where you join more games then you meant to.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Aeronaut »

2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I feel like Aristophanes is just so nice and cheery all that time that it's easy to mistake that for a scum coverup
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I can't speak for what the game was like before I got here, but this was a really toxicity-free game, where everyone was really nice and respectful and shiz. i enjoyed that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1678, Cheetory6 wrote:Which is literally a miracle because I was here.
;)

Nuuuuuu you make every game beautiful and amazing stfu

In post 1679, KuroiXHF wrote:Ah, I'm disappointed in myself. I was telling myself that it's not right how Plottin Kittehs could still be alive when mafia would see him as such a threat. I still maintain I was no where near my A-Game, and I apologize for that.

You were the only one to even question PK, you did well in the end!

Also, if you're looking to get better... there's a place for that!

In post 1681, Shiro wrote:
In post 1676, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1675, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, this was literally scum convo in pregame

rob: OMG WE'RE SO GOOD IN THE GAME IN SCUM CHAT PRO PLAYERS ALL AROUND
ah: YEA WE GONNA ROLL THIS SCRUB TOWN HARD DEFEND EACH OTHER CHAINSAW ALL GAME EZ WIN TOWN REAL DUMB WALK ALL OVER THEM

I meant to throw this here in the post-game.
I forgot about this!
Laughed a lot when it was posted.

I think we should nom that for kodak

I couldnt breath from laughing when I read it. xD

I'll nom it, but it will be kind of hard with the weird new way of doing it
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

(It was just a shameless plug, you honestly did better than me towards the end, so I wasn't implying)
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”