Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

lol this game.
was silly.

On a different note, if yall want more fun and more games, go /in for Soccer Spirits Mafia :D
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2078, TellTaleHeart wrote:We gave that role to scum so that they would have a "confirmable" ability.

A confirmable scum ability, yes. :P
Town had a pregame neighborizer, the moment we neighborize anyone we fall into 1v1 against BRantz.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

It depends on the nature of the ability and its modifiers, generally speaking.
Town could have like, two cops or two roleblockers, but stuff like two docs are VERY questionable (for obvious reason)
Personally, I wouldn't let dual neighborizers walk around, but that might just be confbias.

EDIT: Peace of Shit sounds like a laxative brand.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Or an enema
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

I wanted to interact with you but you backtracked on your kagami read like a bitch :(
And then you died in the night <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”