Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 22, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 16, Cabd wrote:Fair warning to those of you who know past-Cabd; don't expect the metabinders and such of the olde yore. I'm engaged, have a heavy duty job and just bought a house, I play the game I'm in but no digging for me.

This is probably for the better, although I'm mostly familiar with the more apathetic and/or tilted you (or the you pissed off at the apathetic and/or tilted me).

Why no vote?

VOTE: Garmr

Since I don't believe I've had a chance to welcome you back from your suspension.

VOTE: brian skies
Because I have missed you to :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 25, Ranger wrote:
Cabd wrote:My days of enjoying 100+ page day ones is waaaay over.
That rate's not supposed to last.

It's meant to be 5-15 or so pages on the first day, an additional 5-10 pages as the lynch is consolidated, and maybe 5 extra pages of lynch/twilight-time, for 10-30 pages on day one.

SirCakez wrote:Why no listing for Cabd, Ranger?
Because Cabd's post was literally five seconds before mine and didn't exist when I wrote the list and I didn't feel like editing him in.

{Cabd, JavaJoe}
{SirCakez, Nosferatu, Suzune}
{Brian Skies, Garmr}
{beeboy}

I don't understand the bolded?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 30, SirCakez wrote:
In post 27, Ranger wrote:
beeboy wrote:Ranger you really are scum aligned aren't you :/
That's for scum to know and my allies to find out. :P

:shifty:
Garmr that's her readslist.

I don't understand how anyone can throw together such a list with so few post I have like no firm opinion on any of those players yet. I don't think it's scummy Just meh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

@ maestro what's your read on nosferatu is that a null or scum lean? If it is a scum lean why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 39, Maestro wrote:@Garmr: slight-Scumlean, for seeming like he's saying things just to make sure he can point to things he's said. Why was that the only thing you asked about?

In post 38, beeboy wrote:Cabd, Maestro and Javajoe

I'm confused. How'd you pick the 3 of us out of a hat?

Because nos stands out to me as well. There is only blanket statements in the iso so far even if it is only 3 posts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Nosferatu
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

@tojam
garmr after the norse hell hound.

@maestro
sure I am willing to listen.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 93, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 31, Garmr wrote:

I don't understand how anyone can throw together such a list with so few post I have like no firm opinion on any of those players yet. I don't think it's scummy Just meh.

You were in Viscon with zMuff and he did the same thing there. Why are you surprised about someone else doing it here?

Not understanding why people do something and being surprised are two different things. Also that is part of the reason why I think it's null since i have seen town do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Garmr »

So do you guys like stuff?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

@ranger can you give reasoning for your top 3 scum reads. At the moment I'm trying to figure you out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 119, Suzune wrote:
In post 116, Garmr wrote:So do you guys like stuff?
only when it is not work stuff.

Oh cool so willing to explain that Brian read since i have to stay awake for 3 more hours?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 121, Suzune wrote:Sure. I was originally trying to trace this strangeness with beeboy back to the first person who started it to see who lit the fire. Since this had dominated much of the initial conversation I figured there would be at least something of interest here. I did not misunderstand the original comment however it garnered a lot of interest. Cabd seemed to be on the later end trying to clarify the problem. Maestro was in the middle getting his feathers ruffled and while he was going to be my initial vote Brian stood out more. I have chosen of the three Brian because of in enterence into the conversation. He was not early provoked in, instead he attempted to make it look like there was some kind of back peddling or misconceptions hidden within the original post. I think with the phase to rapidly approaching end, and the attention on this exchange, that this seems a little like a set up. This game could quickly devolve into lynxh all liars and if this angle can be pushed we might be setting up for a mislynch.

Since Brian did not have any reason to enter the debate, entered anyway and too a different approach at it, it looks like grasping at low hanging fruit. Therefore from the current moment, they are my vote.

I can see how you got to that conclusion through I don't agree with all of it. I don't see maestro ruffling feathers as scummy his keeping the game going in some respects the only thing I didn't like about his iso so far, was the fact when I asked him to expand on his case so I can understand more he didn't. Maybe he missed it or something but even then he hasn't expanded on ranger much. I am also trying to figure out bee boy his neutral for me.

I would like to add something else through.
Brian not taking his vote off me while pushing onto beeboy while refraining on voting him is quite weird. I would think he would want to pressure his scum read. He hasn't really shown signs of hunting and thought process behind the hunt and only made small jabs.

VOTE: Brian skies.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 128, Cabd wrote:Reads list of varying strengths. Players within each category are NOT ordered in strength, all in the same tier are about at the same level.

Tier "Town until paranoia kicks in"
Ranger:
I am definitely not giving ranger town points for her use of “y’all”. I might repeat this a few times to convince myself of that fact. Don’t mind me. Anyways… Post 25 she puts me and java at her top tier town. At that point I’d made a fairly content-less post and opener. She later clarifies in 64 that she has a town read on javajoe for HIS opener as well when java clarifies on it. Only major ping up until now is the “honestly” add-in from post 81; and a lack of follow-up or explanation of the read on me. I don’t mind her shift in read of beeboy; although I’d love some context for those of us lacking the history those two seem to share.

@cabd your town read of ranger doesn't sound very convincing, in fact I would argue there are points in there that would make you want to vote her. Do you have doubts on ranger because to me it looks like you are trying to convince yourself that ranger is town than other players?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 132, Cabd wrote:"only major ping" meaning everything else I liked.

Maybe talking about the positives instead of the negatives will help me understand better about your town read on ranger?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok sounds good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 136, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 121, Suzune wrote:Sure. I was originally trying to trace this strangeness with beeboy back to the first person who started it to see who lit the fire. Since this had dominated much of the initial conversation I figured there would be at least something of interest here. I did not misunderstand the original comment however it garnered a lot of interest. Cabd seemed to be on the later end trying to clarify the problem. Maestro was in the middle getting his feathers ruffled and while he was going to be my initial vote Brian stood out more. I have chosen of the three Brian because of in enterence into the conversation. He was not early provoked in, instead he attempted to make it look like there was some kind of back peddling or misconceptions hidden within the original post. I think with the phase to rapidly approaching end, and the attention on this exchange, that this seems a little like a set up. This game could quickly devolve into lynxh all liars and if this angle can be pushed we might be setting up for a mislynch.

Since Brian did not have any reason to enter the debate, entered anyway and too a different approach at it, it looks like grasping at low hanging fruit. Therefore from the current moment, they are my vote.

Why does it matter if I was provoked or not? If I have something to say, I'm going to say it. I didn't like Beeboy's defensiveness, prodded him about the Cabd thing (which was the main reason I was being bothered by him), and dropped it after . His last response to me was satisfactory and I dropped the line of questioning.

In post 123, Garmr wrote:I would like to add something else through.
Brian not taking his vote off me while pushing onto beeboy while refraining on voting him is quite weird. I would think he would want to pressure his scum read. He hasn't really shown signs of hunting and thought process behind the hunt and only made small jabs.

Oh? What is
my scumhunting
supposed to look like? What is a
big jab
supposed to look like? Enlighten me since you're apparently an expert on the matter.

And I've left my vote on you because you haven't done anything to make me think you're town.

Well actually making a case and then following through would be a start. I mean I can pretty much sum up your entire iso. Also that's a bit of a omgusy reaction, but I will explain it anyway. You provided no reasoning to scum read me either and you have clearly implied you have a scum read on beeboy one would think one would move there vote on there scum read. Beeboy has always been a viable wagon.

post of iso incoming
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 99, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 39, Maestro wrote:I'm confused. How'd you pick the 3 of us out of a hat?

In post 40, beeboy wrote:Because you are the 3 picking sides. >.>

In post 41, Cabd wrote:Javajoe's vote was contextless in RVS? How are you assuming a "side" and why are you defining "sides" in the first place?

In post 20, Javajoe24 wrote:VOTE: beeboy

I don't like bee's

This is literally java's only post.

^You don't see the context of his questions to you here?

null you never followed up here.

In post 103, Brian Skies wrote:Unless he's a Mafia Traitor. Also, regardless of his alignment, why are you expecting him to imply anything other than him being town?

Don't like how you threw this assumption out there. Especially since you haven't said anything about ranger in the past to form a opinion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 138, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 137, Garmr wrote:Well actually making a case and then following through would be a start. I mean I can pretty much sum up your entire iso. Also that's a bit of a omgusy reaction, but I will explain it anyway. You provided no reasoning to scum read me either and you have clearly implied you have a scum read on beeboy one would think one would move there vote on there scum read. Beeboy has always been a viable wagon.

A case? On Page 6?

Yes, Beeboy has been a viable wagon. Why do I need to vote him when I can pressure him with my words all the same. And I did follow up with my suspicions, which can't be said for you, who OMGUS'ed me before naked-voting Nosferatu
without any follow-up or comment whatsoever

Well I made a case just then we have enough information to work with now even a read with 1 or 2 paragraphs explaining why would be decent.

It's obvious my original vote on you was rvs fun and being friendly. Trying to frame it as a scummy omgus reaction now is pretty bad.

The read on nos was back when he had 3 post his statements seemed like the could cover a majority of people. Even then it was a early game (page 2 read) and more a gut with out evidence. That being said nos hasn't contributed anything out of the 5 posts nos has made. So nos can rest in null scum for now.

Why do I need to vote him when I can pressure him with my words all the same.

That's the thing your not pushing pressure on him knocking at the same point some one else is making and not adding anything new doesn't do much. You even seem to acknowledge he may not understand some parts of cabds reaction. Post #99

What I don't understand is why would you keep your vote on a rvs reaction instead of voting a scum read who at that point (and still is) a viable wagon. I could understand between two scum reads and putting it on one you are actively pushing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Garmr »

ffs I had isoed every part of brians post yet it got cut off fucking bs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 22, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 16, Cabd wrote:Fair warning to those of you who know past-Cabd; don't expect the metabinders and such of the olde yore. I'm engaged, have a heavy duty job and just bought a house, I play the game I'm in but no digging for me.

This is probably for the better, although I'm mostly familiar with the more apathetic and/or tilted you (or the you pissed off at the apathetic and/or tilted me).

Why no vote?

VOTE: Garmr

Since I don't believe I've had a chance to welcome you back from your suspension.

rvs
In post 88, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 28, Nosferatu wrote:that doesn't even make sense lol

In post 58, Nosferatu wrote:how are we even making arguments or reading people when this is literally page 3 smh

What's confusing about it?

Also, we have four days to lynch someone. We have to start somewhere. :roll:

Doesn't add anything really and is pretty much answering for someone else.

In post 89, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 55, beeboy wrote:
In post 53, SirCakez wrote:Whoever said Ranger is playing like Wisdom - since when does Wisdom make bracket lists?
In post 43, beeboy wrote:Cabd you can feel free to throw shade but if I direct a question at someone you should let THEM answer it.
I know how eager you where to answer and look towny but I don't buy it.

VOTE: Cabd

How is cabd throwing shade?

In post 41, Cabd wrote:Javajoe's vote was contextless in RVS? How are you assuming a "side" and why are you defining "sides" in the first place?

In post 20, Javajoe24 wrote:VOTE: beeboy

I don't like bee's

This is literally java's only post.

In post 56, beeboy wrote:

I don't even know what this is asking nor do I think it is a question.

I don't think this was him throwing shade so much as him making a point. And your defensiveness here isn't giving me good vibes.

Implies a scum read on bee boy.

In post 91, Brian Skies wrote:That's actually the reason I don't like Beeboy here. Cabd is trying to make a clarification and Beeboy is knee-jerk OMGUS'ing him.

Expands on the same point. Doesn't follow up.

In post 93, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 31, Garmr wrote:

You were in Viscon with zMuff and he did the same thing there. Why are you surprised about someone else doing it here?

Don't see what town gets out of asking this probably there to try and look relevant.

In post 96, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 92, beeboy wrote:
In post 91, Brian Skies wrote:That's actually the reason I don't like Beeboy here. Cabd is trying to make a clarification and Beeboy is knee-jerk OMGUS'ing him.

There wasn't any clarification he wasn't asking a question he was literally throwing shade by answering a question that wasn't directed at him.

What question? I'm pretty sure you made a statement saying the people voting for you were scummy because they were picking sides and he responded by saying one of those three couldn't have been taking a side to begin with.

Explaining here just explaining.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Garmr »

@nos yah content.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 188, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:You are ignoring me.
Ignoring implies there's something you've done that could possibly be paid attention to.

When you've done literally nothing. There's nothing I could be ignoring.

'Sides.

Ignoring you's not a scumtell, hyperfocusing on you is. ;)

Ranger that's shit logic. It's dependent on the person.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

If we have a no lynch now it will because anyone not voting brian will prefer a none lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #23) » Sun May 01, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Garmr »

cheers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #24) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 255, Nosferatu wrote:I'm just going to say I don't approve of the Brian wagon. His ISO doesn't ping me as scum and if possible I would like to lynch someone else, preferably heuristic or ranger.

So do you view brian as town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #25) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 259, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:
In post 255, Nosferatu wrote:I'm just going to say I don't approve of the Brian wagon. His ISO doesn't ping me as scum and if possible I would like to lynch someone else, preferably heuristic or ranger.

So do you view brian as town?

I read him as not scum.

Ok I'm going to take that as you don't read him as town.

So if brian isn't on your scum list and you don't read him as town then why would you oppose his lynch so near to lylo?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 263, Ranger wrote:Apparently I am back in time.

Reading quickly, but I have to say that I'm absolutely ashamed in all of you.

Many mini themes get 11 pages in
one or two days

This is a BLITZ game and that's all we're getting for day one most likely. (Unless I spam it to 12.)

There's so many flackers I doubt you will see the ones you are telling off day 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 264, Ranger wrote:
Garmr wrote:It's dependent on the person.
Exactly, and RadiantCowbells is said person.

Maestro wrote:I don't recall this level of opaqueness, obtuseness, or this kind of early-tunnel-without-explanation from townRanger.
Oi! Opaqueness, sure, early tunnel, definitely, but I resent the obtuse remark.

{beeboy}
{Cabd, JavaJoe}
{SirCakez, Nosferatu, Suzune, Radiant Jeanne}
{Brian Skies}
{heuristically_alone, Garmr}
{Maestro}

Lynch brian skies then before the time runs out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #28) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Garmr »

nah it's brian or no lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Garmr »

It doesn't take a genius to see with more than half the playerbase missing and heurstic with 2-3 votes you won't get that lynch in time while heuristic has brian skies as a slight scum read now, town would of hammered brian in this circumstance. Thus ranger is probably scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Garmr »

yeh but I'm not going to shift my vote and suzane seems to be happy with brian and no one else is here so yeh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #31) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Who nailed the god father that's right garmr and suzan nailed the god father.

Anyway the interactions before brian fell were intreasting

nos- Originally I was scum reading nos for the lack of content. But judging from the way he defended brian skies and the content he ended up posting. It changed my mind and I think I can safely say he is not a templer after brian skies flip.

Ranger on the hand she is really scummy, she tried to run a counter wagon brian skies while saying that he was also a scum read on her list. Also the lack of any real content makes me want to

VOTE: RANGER
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #32) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to note brian skies bringing up the possibility of traitor makes me think there may be one in the game and they don't know who it is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #33) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 103, Brian Skies wrote:Unless he's a Mafia Traitor. Also, regardless of his alignment, why are you expecting him to imply anything other than him being town?

I think this is probing for a confirmation of a mafia traitor

I think we should put this thoughts in the back of our minds and focus on scummy things in thread
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Garmr »

Also a warning to the cop that traitors may register as town in investigations.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Garmr »

Rangers weird actions could be taken as signaling then again ranger is pretty scummy even with out them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #36) » Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Garmr »

If ranger is some how town she's pretty much a negative utility with her actions and behavior I don't mind getting rid of her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #37) » Tue May 03, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 334, heuristically_alone wrote:Wow, the moment I join in somebody is already at L-1.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one mafia from each group.

Agreed that there is probably one in each group. But for all intensive purposes.

These are the people not on the Brian lynch. Ranger, RadiantJeanne, heuristically_alone
These were the players on the Brian lynch. Beeboy, Cabd, Javajoe24, SirCakez, Meastro

I think these are what she be looked at (Also I'm sure if I should take beeboy off that list.)

I would also like to be doctered if we have one in this game may be kinda selfish but I think it's obvious I am town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #38) » Tue May 03, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Also why did you put yourself on that list.

Should be.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #39) » Tue May 03, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Garmr »

^That's fine the competent people can figure out i'm town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #40) » Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 346, beeboy wrote:
In post 342, Garmr wrote:^That's fine the competent people can figure out i'm town

The doc will never target you which is good :)

They probably will unless you are doc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #41) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 386, Radiant Jeanne wrote:FA isn't in this game for about 3 hours when her ban expires.

Oh god no please don't invite her in here I don't mind her as a person but her game wise is incredibly frustrating because she always has a mental breakdowns when someone scum reads her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #42) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 391, Maestro wrote:
In post 386, Radiant Jeanne wrote:FA isn't in this game for about 3 hours when her ban expires.

Pretty sure this should be against site rules if it isn't already. I'll fight you on this.

Oh yeh aren't hydras for normal/mini limited to two heads if allowed at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 398, Firebringer wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to clarify something, Frozen Angel will be joining the game as part of hydra as "Rose Quartz" they had been signed up for the game before Frozens ban. They asked me if Frozen could rejoin when ban lifted before they got role card, I agreed since she was one of first to sign. If you have problems with this contact me through pm. Thanks all!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Tue May 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 409, beeboy wrote:
In post 408, Maestro wrote:Fucking PEDIT.

beeboy, why is Garmr scum?

Same reason I think ranger is scum.

Being egotistical and self proclaiming themselves as someone who should be globally town read when they shouldn't be.

Obviously though Ranger is probably flipping scum so maybe I am wasting energy here.

I have self proclaimed myself as someone who should be globally townread as town before when I had half the game scum reading me as town lol why would this be any different?

Like can you actually give any competent reasoning to why I am scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #45) » Tue May 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, beeboy wrote:
In post 426, Garmr wrote:I have self proclaimed myself as someone who should be globally townread as town before when I had half the game scum reading me as town lol why would this be any different?

Because you took too much credit for lynching Brian earlier today.

Oh really I don't think I ever said I am town becuase I lynched brian

In post 297, Garmr wrote:Who nailed the god father that's right garmr and suzan nailed the god father.

nos- Originally I was scum reading nos for the lack of content. But judging from the way he defended brian skies and the content he ended up posting. It changed my mind and I think I can safely say he is not a templer after brian skies flip.

Ranger on the hand she is really scummy, she tried to run a counter wagon brian skies while saying that he was also a scum read on her list. Also the lack of any real content makes me want to

I did one line of celebration through. Are you saying that one sentence of celebration was taking to much credit for brians lynch?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #46) » Tue May 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 434, Ranger wrote:VOTE: Garmr.

Garmr's basically confirmed scum for .

By the way...he busses his scumbuddies.
As in, "Could legitimately be an alt of RadiantCowbells", busses his scumbuddies.
Example one, oldest scumgame I could find, his Thor push.
Example two, second oldest, his Hermy push.
Example three, third oldest. Twin Flames/Aegor AND Headlong, both heavily pushed.
Example four, zekstrom/aptil.
Example five, Dessew AND PrivateI.
The closest he gets to not bussing is a multiball game, example six, where it's still distancing.
Example seven, bussing strongly again: Wake88, Drixx, AND Flubbernugget were ALL bussed by Garmr. No, seriously, check the game out if you don't believe me; he bussed his entire team.
Example eight, Elyse strongly, maybe others but Elyse is the most noticeable. Look familiar?
Example nine. BOTH DeasVail AND Scorpious.
Example ten. Repeat of Elyse, only on Klingoncelt. Probably bussed other scum in there too, but that was the most notable one.
Example ELEVEN, both Klingoncelt (again) AND Suzune. Seeing a pattern, here?
Okay.
So I admit.
I did find one scum game of his where he did not bus.
So for completion's sake...example twelve. The one game he does not.

But given his record...yeah. He's scum.

Lol you are just finding times when I bussed my scum buddies but never gave the situation is there something wrong with your head?

Example one, oldest scumgame I could find, his Thor push.

Thor was confirmed scum we knew he was caught because we watched him with my power role.

Example two, second oldest, his Hermy push.
Also another caught scum by a power role do you even read.

Example three, third oldest. Twin Flames/Aegor AND Headlong, both heavily pushed.

notice how I jumped off voting them and wasn't the main pushing force to the lynch?

Example four, zekstrom/aptil.

Zekrom is a troll everyone wanted to policy lynch him infact the mod wasn't even supposed to put zekrom in the game.

Example five, Dessew AND PrivateI.
The closest he gets to not bussing is a multiball game,

i had like 5-6 scum reads i was pushing lol even then I held off on my scum buddies only to hammer at the end.

Example seven, bussing strongly again: Wake88, Drixx, AND Flubbernugget were ALL bussed by Garmr. No, seriously, check the game out if you don't believe me; he bussed his entire team.

I actually town read drixx he got killed by the sk wake is a vi I voted him off because of his awkward interactions with me he was ruining scums game. I also gave shit reasons for flubber so I could vote him last. So pretty much lied about em bussing my entire scum team here.

Example eight, Elyse strongly, maybe others but Elyse is the most noticeable. Look familiar?
Nope since i managed to push elyse and keep her alive for like 3-4 days loool.

Example nine. BOTH DeasVail AND Scorpious.
Scorp got caught and I changed my veiws on deas really quick lol and ended up working with him.

Example ten. Repeat of Elyse, only on Klingoncelt. Probably bussed other scum in there too, but that was the most notable one.

Kling was a idiot. She over reacted and when we tried to figure out ways in the day chat to fix her post content or push someone else over her she fucked it all up. 10/10 one of the worse mafia players on the site.

Example ELEVEN, both Klingoncelt (again) AND Suzune. Seeing a pattern, here?

^
DID YOU EVEN READ THIS GAME ONE OF MY SCUM BUDDIES TOLD TOWN WHO ALL THE SCUM TEAM WAS AND THE MOD WAS A IDIOT AND DIDN'T STOP THE GAME THIS GAME PISSED ME OFF THE MOST LHIX IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

From this I think we can consider you didn't even bother reading the games properly or look at the reasoning I bussed my team in those. So why do you think I would bus the god father when there were better lynches?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #47) » Tue May 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

and ranger can you post some real content

(also with example seven I knew there was a snitch in the mafia ranks so finding and bussing the snitch was a objective.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #48) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

@ranger
1. Nope never said you would flip town I said if you flip town which I doubt. I considered the possibility for a second.

2.Brian skies was the one who brought up traitor I was just warning everyone. To ignore that is irresponsible.

3. Already explained that one sentence was a celebration. Also Are you fucking serious, already a strong wagon there? I was the fucking second vote on there before that suzan was the only vote..... Misrepping the past for your own cause ok. Also cabds case was after my vote and case on brian lol why are you trying to give cabd the credit buddying or something else?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #49) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 456, heuristically_alone wrote:I think Ranger has done a great job at defending oneself. So great, that it really makes me doubt being scum. Generally large extensive defenses make me read someone as scum even more, but this is pretty good. However, if we do lynch Ranger, a town flip would still give us a lot of reliable info. Ranger, is there a PR you care to claim? I don't really feel comfortable with being the one to throw down the hammer.

All ranger has done is attacked other players (aka me) she pretty much ignored all the points against her how is that considered doing a great job defending herself? Also she's promising to explain her reads shouldn't a townie explain there reads when they push someone. It's pretty evident she is flailing after her iso of all my scum games. She pretty much is trying to use the fact that I bussed in previous games as a quote on quote scum point. She never explained the context or what I would gain out of doing so.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #50) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 461, heuristically_alone wrote:And if I were to use someone's meta to judge them, Garmr in post 459 sounds really scummy.

How so? If you can't respond with a reasonable answer and explain it I'm going to assume you are scum and brian was bussing you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #51) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lets recap on scummy points of ranger

-Pretty much content less day 1 reads were never explained.

In post 265, Garmr wrote:
In post 263, Ranger wrote:Apparently I am back in time.

Reading quickly, but I have to say that I'm absolutely ashamed in all of you.

Many mini themes get 11 pages in
one or two days

This is a BLITZ game and that's all we're getting for day one most likely. (Unless I spam it to 12.)

There's so many flackers I doubt you will see the ones you are telling off day 2.

-Tries to shame people to come off with a morale high ground newbie scum mistake

-has brian skies on her scum list.

-
In post 276, Garmr wrote:It doesn't take a genius to see with more than half the playerbase missing and heurstic with 2-3 votes you won't get that lynch in time while heuristic has brian skies as a slight scum read now, town would of hammered brian in this circumstance. Thus ranger is probably scum.

This still stands

In post 293, Ranger wrote:
Suzune wrote:Nos and Ranger are not going to change.
Actually, I would have.

Brian Skies was possible-scum.
Possible-scum beats a no lynch.

I just would have preferred a different lynch, or if the Brian Skies lynch
was
inevitable, for it to be someone else doing the deed.

In post 274, Ranger wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:2 hours to lynch heuristic let's gooooo
I'm willing to try.

VOTE: heuristically_alone.

Pretty much showed no indication of hammering brian skies and is a main factor in running a counter wagon with no explanation.

In post 188, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:You are ignoring me.
Ignoring implies there's something you've done that could possibly be paid attention to.

When you've done literally nothing. There's nothing I could be ignoring.

'Sides.

Ignoring you's not a scumtell, hyperfocusing on you is. ;)

Gives a bull shit answer to defend herself. Instead of pointing to it being null she tries to point out she is town by saying the opposite would be true.

[post=#p7894159]434[/post] Is an attempt to ruin the town read on me by posting stuff that isn't alignment indicative basically saying I have bussed in the past. Gives no example of me busting a godfather. All in all worthless tripe and attempt to make me look scummy by twisting facts. She also shows she can't even read the game because she knows none of the situations of them.

-post between 434 and my next post are worthless fluff.

-she ignores 446 becuase she knows it debunks her whole case isntead she tries to find other null insignificant things to attack.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #52) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 465, Ranger wrote:I mean.

When you compare it.

My vote on heuristically_alone was literally, "well, willing to try it".
That was not even a serious push. I never put effort into it.
I never put time into it. It was inevitable that Brian Skies was getting lynched and when it came down to it I felt no need to be on there.

In contrast, Maestro in the scummiest fashion possible set himself for the hammer. The lynch was inevitable. Letting himself be on there for cheap towncred would let him slide by, and...presto. SirCakez should back me up on this point.

Cough cough bull shit. The bolded makes it worse it looks like a excuse for when brian flipped scum. I actually read nosf serious push as better because you can tell nos means it. You were trying to help nos push momentum with out drawing attention to yourself that sure did backfire.

Also if the push wasn't serious why would you even do it when you had a wagon that you were already scum reading on there?

I also don't think any one is giving maestro town cred for the lynch... I see you are just throwing shit now to see what sticks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #53) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 464, Ranger wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:At this point I think the question to ask is if both Java and Ranger were town, upon the flip from which lynch would we gain the most info?
Without a doubt, mine: you get my alignment, know my reads come from town (a really big thing I might add!), know the push on me must have at least one scum, get a much better idea for the general gamestate...

...And comparing that to Javajoe, lynching Javajoe gives you his alignment and...well, that's basically it. You're no closer to having any information at all.

Garmr wrote:she pretty much ignored all the points against her
Oh, you mean the points like "Ranger isn't playing normal" (to which I say: what's normal?), or "Ranger voted the counterwagon to Brian Skies" (to which I say: when it was done spur of the moment as a "sure, why not" thing and it was obvious Brian Skies was getting lynched...why)? Those points? Color me unimpressed.

I never accused you of not playing normal I accused you of not posting any real content hollow read list which were never explained, and yes you pushing a counter wagon which was opposed to your so called scum read which just comes off as a last ditch effort to save him. Fuck you even say day 1 that they were mostly so called guess's you weren't even trying to push.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #54) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to point out if ranger was town and there was no traitor here brian skies could of easily used this post to jump on the growing ranger wagon at this point. Yet he didn't. There is no traitor and brian doesn't want jump on a scum mate even through his provided a point he could easily jump on and abuse, (lets face it no one would of questioned him for pushing ranger at the time) Or there is a traitor and ranger was putting herself out there and brian was asking for confirmation which ranger gave.

In post 268, Ranger wrote:

heuristically_alone wrote:Ranger, do you think Brian could be scum?
I think everyone
could
be scum, but the real question here is whether I think he
is
scum. The answer? Possibly. Some of his posts pinged me, but I'm disengaged from the thread so I'd have to reread to find which they were. Not a probability though: I have my eye elsewhere (for instance, on you), an
d the focus on Brian Skies isn't the best. I feel like if he IS scum, he's being bussed, not just lightly, but heavily. When I get that sort of feeling, it's generally a good sign the person in question is actually town.

She's already attacking the brian wagon here it's pretty much a indication she knows brians going to flip scum and she already accusing people of bussing while at the same time saying it's a crap wagon and probably town. mixed messages.

Also would like to point out after she says his probably town she doesn't move him up or down her scum reads list yet says she scum reads him after.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #55) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 469, heuristically_alone wrote:@Garmr
I'm not saying necessarily that you are scum, just in the past when defending yourself as scum, you tend to flail around and make a big fuss, using strong language. If you really were town, there would be no point to how you responded for Ranger's rattling and jargon. I don't want to read you either way at this point, but Ranger's flip will give me more insight on how I feel about you. If you are so confident in Ranger's flip, then you have nothing to worry about. Do you have anything to worry about?

I get agitated when people try to push a bs case against me I would at least like some effort for the fake scum read not this second rate trash you would expect in a newbie it makes me feel offended. Just ask any player here or read my town games it's normal for me to respond this way. Hell you could probally see in recently ended games or ongoing (I sugggest not looking in ongoing) example of it. I will admit i'm aware of it plus when I let my ego run wild and play it up more than I would real life I can tend I to find I can do shit as town other players would get lynched for and also people are more likely to follow me if I seem more confident than I am.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Calling out for doctor protection is one benefit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #57) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not saying necessarily that you are scum, just in the past when defending yourself as scum, you tend to flail around and make a big fuss, using strong language. If you really were town, there would be no point to how you responded for Ranger's rattling and jargon. I don't want to read you either way at this point, but Ranger's flip will give me more insight on how I feel about you. If you are so confident in Ranger's flip, then you have nothing to worry about. Do you have anything to worry about?

Also will you flip ranger then. She is most likely scum. Even through you said she did a great job defending herself she hasn't provided one example. I will be honest through I did start having doubts with brian skies as well but I pushed those out my mind sometime you have to follow your initial instinct.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #58) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 493, Rose Quartz wrote:
In post 246, Garmr wrote:If we have a no lynch now it will because anyone not voting brian will prefer a none lynch.

your pushing this "not read of yours" so hard to be truly honest on this.

I feel your bussying.

In post 271, Nosferatu wrote:2 hours to lynch heuristic let's gooooo

trying to make a last minute mis lynch wagon probably. distancing from the ongoing wagon sure.

In post 285, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: brian
if maestro didn't hammer

no comment on the wagon just hammering it after you tested to see if a mis lynch will happen. scum lean on you.

In post 293, Ranger wrote:
Suzune wrote:Nos and Ranger are not going to change.
Actually, I would have.

Brian Skies was possible-scum.
Possible-scum beats a no lynch.

I just would have preferred a different lynch, or if the Brian Skies lynch
was
inevitable, for it to be someone else doing the deed.

your way of thinking is too complicated for me to understand. I do agree that a lynch beats a no lynch normally. what make him a possible scum and clear everyone else? or you just meant you will hammer to avoid a no lynch?

Can we have rc or jeanne back even through they weren't here i know they are more competent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #59) » Wed May 04, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Garmr »

I'd rather have ranger lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #60) » Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Garmr »

I think heuristic might just be a village idiot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #61) » Wed May 04, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Garmr »

Please just hop on to ranger again

bee boy is right one or more of these players on my wagon are horrible at this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #62) » Wed May 04, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

it means jump on my vote for my reasons.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #63) » Wed May 04, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh can we all jump back on ranger. I am going to role claim since we only have one day left I am the cop I investigated nos last night he came back town. Firebringer won't answer me if traitor has cop protection or not so that's why i put that post out there. Also this is why I called for protection.

My character card says assassin operative and my results come back as templer and not templer and nos is not templer.

The picture on my card is the best assassin Edward Kenway.

Gj for the townie on my wagon. You are that mentally fucked up that you pushed the cop who had one of the best cases on brian skies. Learn to fucking play you scrubs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #64) » Wed May 04, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 297, Garmr wrote:Who nailed the god father that's right garmr and suzan nailed the god father.

nos- Originally I was scum reading nos for the lack of content. But judging from the way he defended brian skies and the content he ended up posting. It changed my mind and I think
I can safely say he is not a templer
after brian skies flip.

I gave a bullshit reason to why nosf was town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #65) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 543, beeboy wrote:VOTE: H_A

I think bee boy may be scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #66) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

He doesn't believe my claim yet he jump h_a instead of ranger instead of pushing me to a lynch.

I claimed hider day 1 halfway through the day at l-2 and then proceeded to win the game as a hider.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #67) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry let me rephrase that he jumps on h_a to avoid the ranger wagon while he doesn't believe me to be cop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #68) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

No even earlier day 1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #69) » Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

zar holiday

I kinda fake hammered myself as well as town. I knew I was l-2 positive side I hunted the scum and lynched two of them and would of probally lynched the third one if I survived. My death actually caught out the last scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #70) » Wed May 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

So when you got called out for shifting your vote on me you shift it back. What happened to not lynching a cop claim? Also no one has counter claimed yet your still eager to see me lynched. Such a newbie scum reaction.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #71) » Wed May 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

No cop will cc me because I am the cop. Also why doesn't it make sense?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #72) » Wed May 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also you just contradicted yourself you said you wouldn't lynch a cop claim. This sounds like newbie scum not knowing what to do.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #73) » Wed May 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Those two posts are pretty shit through. Also godfather alone allows there to be a docter or bg you know jack shit about balancing.

Also why would scum claim now when as scum In evey none eveyones a power role game. I have only claimed vanilla town or a town variation of my role?

You are literally struggling to find a reason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #74) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 578, SirCakez wrote:Garmr why check Nos over someone like heuristically or the empty slot?

Because My assumption was that one of the slots defending brian would be scum. I wanted to cop either ranger or nos to figure out which one was the townie. Because I doubt two scum would defend brian in such a awkward way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #75) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 575, beeboy wrote:Still waiting for him to explain why he lied about the contents of his hider game.

I didn't lie about the contents of my fucking hider game are you fucking retarded.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #76) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry a bit annoyed here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #77) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

lynch ranger please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #78) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 596, beeboy wrote:
In post 593, Garmr wrote:
In post 575, beeboy wrote:Still waiting for him to explain why he lied about the contents of his hider game.

I didn't lie about the contents of my fucking hider game are you fucking retarded.

Show me where in that game you stated self voting was a gambit.

You saw me self vote in the game. There's no evidence that I'm lying you just assume I am because of your veiws of me in this game I will even fucking use the red text of truth since not a action in this game and that game has ended.

In that game I Garmr swear I was doing a gambit with the self vote

Also why assume I am lying when you have no reason to believe that I was lying you fucking dunce.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #79) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 603, SirCakez wrote:
In post 592, Garmr wrote:
In post 578, SirCakez wrote:Garmr why check Nos over someone like heuristically or the empty slot?

Because My assumption was that one of the slots defending brian would be scum. I wanted to cop either ranger or nos to figure out which one was the townie. Because I doubt two scum would defend brian in such a awkward way.

Heuristically was also off the Brian wagon though and a lot scummier then Nos imo

Heur wasn't panicking like those two in the final hours and he was the counter wagon to brian. Which make me think his just a village idiot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #80) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Bee boys being retarded.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #81) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 473, Garmr wrote:

Also will you flip ranger then. She is most likely scum. Even through you said she did a great job defending herself she hasn't provided one example. I will be honest through I did start having doubts with brian skies as well but I pushed those out my mind sometime you have to follow your initial instinct.

I asked him to flip ranger didn't say urgently just I wanted him to vote her when everyone was done.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #82) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm tempted to copy and paste my role pm so I could fuck you all over for doubting me probably would get me banned but after this game I'm going to take a break from mafia because of how retarded you guys have been. I fucking pushed hard to get brian lynched I stopped that wagon from derailing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #83) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

and you call it bussing I was the fucking second vote on the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #84) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also neck your heur saying i tend to insult people when i'm scum and about to get lynched. In the past couple of games as scum I have fucking congratulated the town and told them they have done a good job for catching me everyone is so fucking retarded trying to use meta and getting it wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #85) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like you are the absolute bottom of the barrel of all mafia players it's fucking obvious I am town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #86) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like every single recent game as town the town have been retarded when it comes to dealing with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #87) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 634, Ranger wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Just look at this
This isn't town
Gonna need to explain that to me because I see that as null at
worst

Garmr wrote: I am going to role claim since we only have one day left I am the cop I investigated nos last night he came back town.
So.

Remember the full text for Brian Skies's Godfather role?
It said "you are immune to investigation roles" (which is very generic: what counts as an investigation role? Hider? Tracker? Rolecop? Gunsmith? Neapolitan? Vanilla Cop? Watcher? The only role which is firmly 100% an investigation role is a Cop), meaning
any
investigation role could exist.
But, critically, it
also
said Brian Skies was immune to nightkills, implying we have some sort of vig. (This is, under no circumstances, meant to be asking a vig to come forward. Quite the opposite, stay silent!)
So, basically, I don't think Garmr's actually a cop. And if any of those roles exist and claim, I'd lynch him. I think, given the scum lynch D1 and how if Garmr's claim isn't true we'd get a scum lynch D2 leaving us with only one scum left, it would be worth it to claim if you have a role that could be classified as investigative. (If a vig, just shoot Garmr at night. Just as scum aren't gonna have a second investigation-immune member, they're not gonna have a second nightkill-immune member.)

However
, if nobody comes forward and counterclaims, the objectively-correct play is to not lynch him. I'm like 90% sure he's scum. However, on D2, after we've lynched a Godfather, if he doesn't receive a counterclaim of
some
kind, I'm not willing to risk lynching a cop claim.

VOTE: Maestro.

Look at this fucking bitch she asking a vig to shoot a claimed cop and you call that town. Seriously you are all fucking retarded
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #88) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

do you even fucking play mafia watcher tracker, role cop, gunsmith and hider will all catch godfather you can't be that fucking dumb.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #89) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like she wants to stop me investigating.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #90) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like how can you all be that fucking retarded to not see that she is actually scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #91) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm like at my limit with this game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #92) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ranger

fucking tried to stop a brian lynch
brian made a point against her never placed a serious vote down on her or beeboy despite that.

Bee boy is probably scum as well due to brian pushing him but refusing to vote no matter the circumstances.

THIS GAME IS FUCKING SIMPLE HOW CAN YOU ALL NOT SEE IT.

@ranger

Are you fucking Kidding me a godfather confirms a cop since cop is the only fucking role it stops from investigation.

LEARN TO PLAY MAFIA
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #93) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have been trying lately to hold back my anger when playing this game I tried to be nice but seriously the stupidity of this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #94) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also cop plus vig is viable if there is no dr.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #95) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh shut up fa you never been good as town in any of my games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #96) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

you know no one will counter claim because I am the cop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #97) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

and yes really
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #98) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

it was a mistake of rc to bring you into this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #99) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

no I was in here before you were.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #100) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm fucking furious because as town I was the main pusher of brian I am the best townie int hsi game my reads are better than anyone elses here (for this game) and i'm considered for a lynch and people are doubting my cop claim are you fucking serious. The one who provided the fucking best on brian is accused of bussing I mean suzane sure did a good case but you have to admit I was the one doing the real push constantly on brian I was the one who keeped the brian wagon from derailing

I'm better than all of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #101) » Wed May 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 655, Rose Quartz wrote:nothing?

oook

What ever i don't really care you tend to fuck town over in every game your in. Didn't you see all the people subtly complain before you entered.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #102) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

^will give credit to mystro I felt he has been town since day 1.

@maestro I promise you with all my heart that I am town I can describe every aspect of my role pm as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #103) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

that fa is going to shoot me and fuck over town like every game she is in.

And yes I'm edward but my card doesn't say it it's just the pic of him
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #104) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

please don't shoot maestro his probably town shoot a lurker

0 Assassin Operative 0
0 0
- cop (triangle thingy)0

0 0
0 0

That's me trying to do a card
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #105) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

You have really gotten better frozen
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #106) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean you are calm for a change and I'm the one who's furious it feels weird and twisted.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #107) » Wed May 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually it's more a gear than triangle I don't know how to explain it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #108) » Thu May 05, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 720, beeboy wrote:
In post 714, Rose Quartz wrote:yay! ty

beeboy whats your read on Maestro and Sir Cakez ? and who do you think I should shoot tonight?

~FA

I am still liking Maestro for town. It is certainly a weaker read but I think the only reason your slot hasn't liked his play recently is because of how he has adapted to a hydra being in the game. I have seen how he reacts to hydras in the queue so this really doesn't surprise me.

Cakes I am null on I see nothing strong for or against him, I'd rather see him get cop'd then vigged right now since but if Garmr clearly won't cop him and you want to shoot him I wouldn't hold it against you if he flips town.

I'd shoot Javajoe or Golden Robster both weird slots that I am leaning scum on.
Golden Robster claimed a fake guilty and has done literally nothing since then so we would be trimming fat off the player list if he flips town (no offense) I have already stated why I don't like javajoe.

Speaking of cop's if our cop targets Ranger we are flash lynching him because Ranger is obv town and that is a blatant misuse of a cop in the eyes of every player that isn't him or cakes.

I'm not going to cop ranger. I'll cop someone who I have a suspicion might be scum but mentioned nothing about and might be the only person we agree on slightly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #109) » Thu May 05, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 731, Nosferatu wrote:cop rose quartz, if RC is town I'd like to know.

If i said I would cop someone who I think is town do you think scum would shoot them.

I honestly clash with most opinion on who scum is and I was right about brian skies so I worry if town will win with out their vip aka me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #110) » Thu May 05, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 735, Javajoe24 wrote:Also beeboy, at the start of day two you were sure that ranger was scum, and now you are saying he is obv town? Why have you been flip floppy so much this game? All anyone has to do is look at your ISO and look at how often your vote bounces around. Do you not have any solid reads on anyone?

Probably because ranger is scum and bee boy is either scum

or because beeboy is either really bad at this game and **** is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #111) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

@beeboy

but all rangers information was wrong and misrepped on me through. She went through all my games to prove I like bussing but that was her only case for me being scum for the longest time only a newbie would buy into it when you look into it.

In post 449, Ranger wrote:
Garmr wrote:and ranger can you post some real content
Okay, here's some. You're talking to me knowing I'll flip town yet are voting and scumreading me.
This is you saying, "You can't PROVE I'm scum, now, can you?".
If ranger is some how town she's pretty much a negative utility with her actions and behavior I don't mind getting rid of her.
This is you justifying my incoming town flip and saying I should be ignored.
Also a warning to the cop that traitors may register as town in investigations.
This is you trying to tell any existing cops to disregard their valid innocents post-Godfather lynch.
When, hint: if scum have a Godfather, they're not going to have a
second
player be investigation-immune.
Who nailed the god father that's right garmr and suzan nailed the god father.
This is you trying to take credit for the Brian Skies lynch when you were not the first pusher. The majority of your reasoning didn't come until after there was already a strong wagon there. Namely, while you did add one line of reasoning to the case on him prior to anyone other than Suzune, Cabd wrote an extensive paragraph on why Brian Skies was scum which is absent from here.

None of this actually proves why I would be scum either.

-She says that I say I know she will flip town with language yet she doesn't point it out it it's a baseless accusation. Asking her to post real content isn't saying I think she is town it's asking to post real in game reasons why she is scum. Using it to push me actually dodges the fact.

I ask her if she can give any competent reason she can't she retorts and uses it as a scum point when in fact she hasn't provided anything It's another dodge.

-I also had reasoning to say this becuase I asked fire in private and he refused to ask. I am the cop look at how she jumps on it.

-look how she tries to devalue any effort I put in catching Brian. Then she tries to give credit to cabd for reasons I don't know why?

Also notice that despite the fact she she artificially chucking points out she is only using day 2 she had no reason to have me as a scum read day 1 other than bussing brian skies which isn't a valid one because that isn't a point to say why I am scum. She doesn't even say why my vote would be a bus.

Also her saying she was never asked to explain her day 1 reads is fucking bullshit she was asked and yet she doesn't find any reasons after to describe them.

Her major defence of her action is to push another player beeboy how can you not see this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #112) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 739, beeboy wrote:
In post 736, Garmr wrote:
In post 735, Javajoe24 wrote:Also beeboy, at the start of day two you were sure that ranger was scum, and now you are saying he is obv town? Why have you been flip floppy so much this game? All anyone has to do is look at your ISO and look at how often your vote bounces around. Do you not have any solid reads on anyone?

Probably because ranger is scum and bee boy is either scum

or because beeboy is either really bad at this game and **** is scum.

Acknowledging the scum hunting she did in this day phase makes me really bad you are right :roll: :roll: :roll:

She doesn't through.

Can i ask do you know her personally like friends,secret admirer, family becuase you seem to have a stupid bias that makes you blind.

Or are you just incapable of determining real scum hunting

or maybe you are scum those are the three options and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that it isn't option 1 or 2 becuase I would like to think you have some talent. :facepalm:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #113) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 744, beeboy wrote:All of Java's information was misrepped .-.

I will let Ranger reply to that cause it would hold more weight then me doing it.

Also I agree with the logic that if you are being pressured as town you should push another player because only scum focus on themselves and try to town tell when they are being scum read.

yet I am town and defend myself and I have seen other townies defend themselves what is your mafia experience everyone is different and if scum know they will get town read for doing that they now know they don't need to justify her actions? Also brian skies was scum and all he did was attack me to lol just like ranger.

Also that wasn't about ranger this was about your views on you could agree with her misrep. What makes it actual hunting other than scum making a last ditch effort to try and survive?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #114) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 748, Ranger wrote:
beeboy wrote:I will let Ranger reply to that cause it would hold more weight then me doing it.
I've no intention of engaging Garmr anymore this phase. He's not relevant to my reads at this point, and if he pushes for a lynch on me, it either happens (in which case, there was enough support even without his voice), or it doesn't.

Now, a player like Maestro, on the other hand...

She doesn't want to engage becuase now I'm bringing her to the light.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #115) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 750, beeboy wrote:
In post 742, Garmr wrote:None of this actually proves why I would be scum either.

-She says that I say I know she will flip town with language yet she doesn't point it out it it's a baseless accusation. Asking her to post real content isn't saying I think she is town it's asking to post real in game reasons why she is scum. Using it to push me actually dodges the fact.

I ask her if she can give any competent reason she can't she retorts and uses it as a scum point when in fact she hasn't provided anything It's another dodge.

-I also had reasoning to say this becuase I asked fire in private and he refused to ask. I am the cop look at how she jumps on it.

-look how she tries to devalue any effort I put in catching Brian. Then she tries to give credit to cabd for reasons I don't know why?

Also notice that despite the fact she she artificially chucking points out she is only using day 2 she had no reason to have me as a scum read day 1 other than bussing brian skies which isn't a valid one because that isn't a point to say why I am scum. She doesn't even say why my vote would be a bus.

Also her saying she was never asked to explain her day 1 reads is fucking bullshit she was asked and yet she doesn't find any reasons after to describe them.

Her major defence of her action is to push another player beeboy how can you not see this.

Tldr: I agree with what she said about you and you are assuming she has info she doesn't have.

pedit: yes town defend themselves but pushing a lynch is townier then trying to defend yourself.

Why do you agree it was obviously misrepped information which someone from a newbie game could see is false. What information stands out to you and why?
Also you assume she isn't jumping on things that are null yet you can't describe why she hasn't got read day 1 or provided information from day 1 this makes her so called scum hunting look fake.

I also just proved in this game that scum can counter attack and ignore there points with brian skies how can you still use that as a town point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #116) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

why are you avoiding my answers I just called you out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #117) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also you examples of why ranger are vague

"she's town becuase she doesn't defend herself"
"she's because she started writing big post which you agree witht he content despite how they are obviously being framed wrong."

Also you tell me to cop ranger instead of push her in thread and stop it .

VOTE: bee boy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #118) » Thu May 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Reasons why bee boy is scum

-Brian constantly pushed beeboy when his wagon was big yet never voted him*association*

-He didn't mind Brians push on him with no vote didn't find it suspicious otherwise eh would of mentioned it. *association*

-Bee boy gives no reasoning as to be on brianskies wagon yet sheeps it when it gets two good cases. *scum point*

-says he doesn't like brian because of two posts never says why but begins to attack me on the wagon with no justified reason. *scum point*

-Defends ranger day 1 yet when a ranger wagon goes on day 2 jumps on it then jumps off at the momment he can run a counter wagon.

-
In post 222, beeboy wrote:
In post 218, heuristically_alone wrote:I like beeboy as scum. He only voted Brian Skies because of other's observations, not that there is anything wrong with agreeing with other's observatoins, but has yet to give any evidence on why he thinks Brian Skies is scum. Seems to me like a good place for mafia to jump up and join in on that wagon, whether or not Brian is mafia or not. And my proposed scum slip on him is included in my post where I first voted him.

I had a town read on Ranger but she isn't playing which is really abnormal for her. >_>

Gives no reasons as to why ranger is town also notes she is playing abnormal also note that day 2 he votes her anyway.

-
In post 224, beeboy wrote:
In post 218, heuristically_alone wrote:I like beeboy as scum. He only voted Brian Skies because of other's observations, not that there is anything wrong with agreeing with other's observatoins, but has yet to give any evidence on why he thinks Brian Skies is scum. Seems to me like a good place for mafia to jump up and join in on that wagon, whether or not Brian is mafia or not. And my proposed scum slip on him is included in my post where I first voted him.

The thing is I don't have any of my own reasons to add, I really just liked what Suzune said. What you are also assuming here is Brian is town while you also agree with the logic going against him. It also isn't really a good place for mafia to jump in because there is tons of abnormalities in Rangers play I could capitalize on but I am choosing to go on a wagon I literally have 0 things to add myself.

Also why is me voting Brian odd but all the other naked votes in this game are ok, because I see lots of them?

Tries to justify himself
remember he said that defending yourself is scummy +1 scum point to him.

-
In post 302, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Ranger

How could you kill Suzune!

Quickly jump on ranger no reason in to all contrast of his reads yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #119) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow no one can provided a concrete reason why ranger or bee boy is town when pushed on it they jsut go I'm not answering that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #120) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 776, beeboy wrote:
In post 775, heuristically_alone wrote:This last one sounds more like a beginning D2 RVS vote

I was blatantly sheeping there.

You were sheeping on a town read? So you don't care if you lynch scum or town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #121) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 781, beeboy wrote:If you provide a good case I would respond to it.
Saying scum points next to things that either aren't scummy or aren't true I won't bother replying to
because it will lead to a back and forth that will make both of us unhappy.

Is this why you won't talk about rangers point? Also all you are doing is avoiding the case because you know that you are scum. You are also trying to say that it would be to much effort for me to stop me doing it. But what happens if I want to put effort into the game and actually catch scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #122) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 783, heuristically_alone wrote:@Garmr I did like your post . My confidence on beeboy has been waning. And you're right, I don't have any concrete evidence i\on a town read. However, I do not have any concrete evidence on a scum read yet either.
Also, I noticed in that post 768 you mostly used points in which beeboy was commenting on my posts to make your point. Was it because you thought they were relevant or are you deliberately attempting to soften me up?

No I used them because they were harder for me to verbalize with out a post to show. Also they were more about ranger and beeboy and his actions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #123) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to point out that bee boy was subtly pushing that he was a role that could counterclaim me but now he has apparently accepted the fact that i'm actually the cop. Also he was willing to lynch a cop claim after he said that he should keep me alive. His action make him a obvious scum candate and the lynch for today.

If you are town reading ranger beeboy is still scum for trying to lynch her while she's apparently his town read.

If you are scum reading her notice how he defends her and jumps off the wagon any possible chance.

No matter how you push it this slot is scum and you lynch it today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #124) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

That's how I am reading your current demeanor the way you address me has changed and yes you were you town read her the day before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #125) » Thu May 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

you gave no reasoning as to why you would scum read and you quickly disregard anything the fact she may be scum as soon as she starts posting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #126) » Thu May 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Until I get back home
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #127) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 804, heuristically_alone wrote:Wow Beeboy, that was weird. You are really trying too hard to appear town.

Vote bee boy man his obvious scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #128) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 793, beeboy wrote:
In post 768, Garmr wrote:Reasons why bee boy is scum

-Brian constantly pushed beeboy when his wagon was big yet never voted him*association*
him pressuring me all game isn't associative. This is just dumb it indicates the obvious

It is an associative because there is a reason why he wants to push that you are scum and not vote you. If he voted you that would of tilted your wagon to be one of the top

-He didn't mind Brians push on him with no vote didn't find it suspicious otherwise eh would of mentioned it. *association*
I don't care about stupid, nor do I care about scum

This anwser doesn't really prove the point. It doesn't say I'm wrong it's just there to fill gaps

-Bee boy gives no reasoning as to be on brianskies wagon yet sheeps it when it gets two good cases. *scum point*
This is a team based game, I sheep town reads who are strong players. This is BASIC MAFIA GAMEPLAY not scum gameplay
sheeping constantly is just can just be used as an excuse as to why you have done it multiple times

-says he doesn't like brian because of two posts never says why but begins to attack me on the wagon with no justified reason. *scum point*
No I said I was blatantly sheeping Suzune, I am very open about that
Yeh but you didn't bother pressuring Brian after or going into questions you probably predicted he would be lynched and you were bussing

-Defends ranger day 1 yet when a ranger wagon goes on day 2 jumps on it then jumps off at the momment he can run a counter wagon.
I don't recall doing this, I "jumped off" when I realized her scum hunting was genuine and matched up with mine.
sniff sniff what's that smell I think it's bullshit. She made one easily debunakble case that got torn apart and you think it was genuine. I showed that a simple 4 minute read anyone could see her point was shit. Also at the time she had no reasoning other than I probably bussed Brian giving no reasoning to why I wasn't just couldn't of been good at hunting scum better than her in fact.

-
In post 222, beeboy wrote:

I had a town read on Ranger but she isn't playing which is really abnormal for her. >_>

Gives no reasons as to why ranger is town also notes she is playing abnormal also note that day 2 he votes her anyway.

-
It is abnormal regardless of alignment she wasn't doing anything on site at the time so this point isn't good as well.
yet you still gave a town read for it for her being abnormal while leaving space to vote her latter

In post 224, beeboy wrote:

The thing is I don't have any of my own reasons to add, I really just liked what Suzune said. What you are also assuming here is Brian is town while you also agree with the logic going against him. It also isn't really a good place for mafia to jump in because there is tons of abnormalities in Rangers play I could capitalize on but I am choosing to go on a wagon I literally have 0 things to add myself.

Also why is me voting Brian odd but all the other naked votes in this game are ok, because I see lots of them?

Tries to justify himself
remember he said that defending yourself is scummy +1 scum point to him.

Trying to justify yourself isn't scummy, pushing someone is incredibly towny though. Thanks for the misrep.

but you just told me it is scummy for one to justify themselves and town would not worry about defending themselves. So you are either hypocrite and/or scum.

-
In post 302, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Ranger

How could you kill Suzune!

Quickly jump on ranger no reason in to all contrast of his reads yesterday.

I explained my scum read on her.

your last post on ranger was that she seemed to town read her in fact calling her bad then your vote on her. In fact you defend her while still scum reading her in post 314 and your reasoning for voting ranger was a nk which you easily discarded

Also would like to add that if you think ranger is town beeboy is lining up lynches in 397.

In post 409, beeboy wrote:
In post 408, Maestro wrote:Fucking PEDIT.

beeboy, why is Garmr scum?

Same reason I think ranger is scum.

Being egotistical and self proclaiming themselves as someone who should be globally town read when they shouldn't be.

Obviously though Ranger is probably flipping scum so maybe I am wasting energy here.

This isn't even a scum trait and this is bs reasoning you are fucking pathetic beeboy really bad at scum. You're trying to keep your option open for both lynches.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #129) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 800, Rose Quartz wrote:shush beeboy.

Don't shush bee boy vote him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #130) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have a theory that we don't have a doctor and that each role fits the assassin creed lore.

Like in the game

first the assassin watch/track their target

they investigate (me the cop)

then they kill the templer (the vig.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #131) » Thu May 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

The reason I say this is i'm trying to avoid getting night killed or blocked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #132) » Thu May 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 812, Ranger wrote:
beeboy wrote:I am not going to start aggressively responding to this unless other players start to do something about it because it isn't worth my effort.
I am just going to ignore Garmr honestly it would save me a lot of energy because I don't want to argue with him.
^Why I'm not engaging Garmr.

heuristically_alone wrote:Is there anything specific you hated about SirCakez's round of postings?
Yes. I'll get to it later.

Maestro wrote:You've done nothing except say I'm scum because I think your play this game isn't analogous to the Town in games I have (mostly) modded.
That was the beginning, yes. I also felt your overall lack of content was suspicious. Coming from me, it's a given. You, not as much. Furthermore, you literally could not have done a more scummy hammer D1. Add in your continued weak posting, which runs contrary to Buzzfeed (where you were contributing both in-thread and extensively in-neighborhood), and also the nature of your abrasiveness, and you are my strongest scumread.

you don't engage becuase you are afraid that the votes will jump to you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #133) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 817, beeboy wrote:Ok I have come to the conclusion garmr can't read and shouldn't be interacted with anymore for my sanity.
Haha ain't you pathetic. Trying to brush me off as incompetent yet I was one of the ones who scum read godfather and got it right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #134) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Garmr »

I do it's assuming one who is bad at this game is scum. Heur post horrible and if his town his no major lose because he sucks that bad and the wording comes across as scummy. Honestly I'd rather lynch someone I think is scum that an idiot who appears scummy no matter what.

@beeboy what sets him apart from newbie scum is that he was the counter wagon to brian skies that's pretty much all i can really think of.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #135) » Fri May 06, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 829, Rose Quartz wrote:Cabd is one of my pet scumreads by the way, though I haven't managed to convince FA that she should follow up on it.

-RC
Cabd isn't on my town list either I was going to investigate him tonight but if you are vig can you shoot him instead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #136) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Ranger
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #137) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 883, SirCakez wrote:Heuristically has exactly one completed game and one canned game
Where the hell is this meta coming from?
You just notice now her metas are bullshit look at her so called meta on me. Vote ranger.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #138) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 887, SirCakez wrote:Heuristically needs to die though
Look I will cop him if you vote ranger.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #139) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 895, beeboy wrote:Ranger is at L-2 can we not lynch town?
Yeh we are lynching scum ranger.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #140) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Garmr »

whats the case on golden then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #141) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Even through I am not allowed to say stuff about ongoing games what I can say judging from his posts, this game is the one he has put the most effort in. So activity leans null for me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #142) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Garmr »

talking about golden
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #143) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Garmr »

Ranger it just seems like you are chucking out shit in hopes of getting a lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #144) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Garmr »

i'm sorry to say bee boy but your opinion at the moment means jack to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #145) » Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

with 9 hours to go it's a ranger lynch or no lynch because other than beeboy i refuse to vote anyone else.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #146) » Fri May 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 922, Ranger wrote:I mean.

Sure.

Frozen Angel has done stuff.

But I repeat.

RadiantCowbells. What content have
you
provided that I am supposedly ignoring?

I asked this before.
You didn't answer.
Because none exists. Except empty accusations typical of when you have been scum, pushing me in a game I am town in.
Why should i assume you are confirmed town when I the cop am not? Nope you get most likely town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #147) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 936, Rose Quartz wrote:Oh, and we
will
vig you if this flips town.

So
1) don't bitch about it if you fucked this one up

and

2) don't get into WIFOM about me and FA switching targest tomorrow.
Are you going to vig ranger
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #148) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Rangers so full of bs the fact she isn't lynched today is pathetic. Also rose what happens if scum have a roleblocker making you useless.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #149) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm also giving you the title scums little helper if ranger isn't flipped today
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #150) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sir cakes is going to flip town. His like obvious town.

@ranger Hey ranger i lynched brian skies and had the best if not second best case on him so how am i helping scum? Also didn't you counter push against brian?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #151) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait so you acknowledged you were voting a counter wagon of a scum read, While you thought that wagon you were running up would never get lynched?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #152) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

what was your town motive for doing that i can think of 100 scummy ones?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #153) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 958, Ranger wrote:
Garmr wrote:what was your town motive for doing that
This is not at all a new subject. I've covered it already, and have no interest in covering it again.
No you never gave a reason why A town you would do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #154) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Everyone should hop back on ranger we aren't unified as town do you want a no lynch?

Alsolook at ranger she is just attacking everyone to see what sticks that's fucking scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #155) » Fri May 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 963, Severa wrote:Garmr, would you lynch Robster?
No only ranger I feel like it's partially your fault you didn't put frozen angel under control earlier it should of been obvious i was town from being second on brians wagon alone. So no compromises
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #156) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I only town read one scum that's pretty good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #157) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I figured out heur AND maestro were town yahhh. I honestly think second scum (sircake) was nabbed by chance through. Sir cake seemed like a last minute lynch with no real case given. Even through set up spec was wrong. Rangers and bee boy just seemed like they were random lynching because there cases on heur,maestro and I were horrible and had no thought going into them the only thing I could agree with bee boy was cabd was slightly suspicious. I also figured you would throw in two investigation immune roles but I thought it would be a traitor not a back up godfather.

I forgot to cop through because I forgot I was sleeping the night at a friends place with no net. After the second flip you could pretty much figure out the game from poe. Sircake proves that beeboy and ranger were town while my innocent on nosf was obvious. frozen would of been obvious and cabd If i did my night action would of cleared him. From my eyes brians jump onto heur is another clear and maestro was obvious town. Through when maestro suggested lynching me tomorrow I felt my heart sink.

All that left was golden and java and frozen vigging one of them would of been easy to see.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #158) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

I was just bitter about the extreme emotional outbreak you did when I nailed the entire scum team. I had a feeling you were scum but I feel so bad I jumped on the secondary last scum read I could of won that game for town and had bragging rights.

It should of been obvious I was town through being the second vote on brian skies and two derp players range and beeboy were pushing I was scum. If they stop and thought about it for a second and not been derping they would of realized I was telling the truth. I also didn't like the fact that beeboy was soft claiming a role to counter claim me with out laying it down.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #159) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1070, Suzune wrote:I do not want to be snarky or mean to you garmr but, I sort of think the Skies lynch was my doing. you did play a good game though.
I would say 50 yours 40 mine 10 others.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #160) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1071, beeboy wrote:
In post 1069, Frozen Angel wrote:I still think your giving yourself so much credit for than lynch.
Atleast I can actually say I wasn't just random lynching people beeboy and trying to lynch obvious town heur,maestro and me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #161) » Sun May 08, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Garmr »

I know But I was being town read by others because of it so I played it up a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #162) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Garmr »

What frustrated me through was rangers case on my meta. That's was the biggest load of crock ever. It was a rushed job and it didn't even consider variables about the situations I was in or the people around me. It was absolutely so bad I chucked any notion that town would ever make it and it must of been a scum failure. What pissed me off is that two people accepted it (heur who seemed so confused this game and you) and no one else said anything to call her out on her bs only when meta reflected someone else did some one call her out on her bs meta reads. I think she should stick with ingame info only because those meta reads.

I think the only thing it proved is I used to bus when a scum team member looks like they are going to be lynched and already knew that ages ago and begun to change.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #163) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Also with 1 day left (with out extension) I claimed cop prematurely because I wanted to push a quick hammer on ranger becuase in my eyes at the time she must of been scum. I knew that no sane townie would lynch me and I predicted that in the panic everyone would jump on ranger. was wrong about the last bit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #164) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Also even through I shouldn't really say this but I kinda do enjoy a bit of conflict. But Suzanne which case do you think hit brianskies the most.The one he replied over and over while getting noticeably angry over or the one which causally brushed aside?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #165) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Garmr »

I had java in my investigation pile with cabd and golden.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #166) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1081, Golden Robster wrote:We should of lynched him :wink:
You know if you continued with your cop thing I wouldn't of stopped and let you lynch java I would of then investigated you, To see if you were town. If you got shot that would of been meh if not I would of known you were town and the shenanigans would ensure.

gg all
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #167) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Garmr »

I apologize too gg But damn I am still curious about the what if scenario with golden robster. That would of been so many levels of fun and choas. Also what does a captain do.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #168) » Sun May 08, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Huh if captain does that then why was heur so skeptical about there being a cop. He could easily force me to investigate myself and when I complain about it the next day he confirms me as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #169) » Sun May 08, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Omg ultimate dick move make the vig kill their town reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #170) » Sun May 08, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Still would of had me complaining
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #171) » Sun May 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

tbf through I thought Damn traitor can be immune to investigations so i was a bit conscious of nos at first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #172) » Sun May 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

maybe flipping the role and not what they do would be better.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”