:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #659 (isolation #0) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Fate »

BaHahahahaAHAHAHA
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #690 (isolation #1) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Fate »

HEHAHEHAHHAHAHA

OH GAMMA

YOU GOT LUCKY TOWN WENT WITH YOUR PLAN AND I WASNT AROUND TO DESTROY YOU

but in the end really Limit I don't know how you were "surprised" we flipped town when we handed you IRcher scum on a goddamn platter for no reason when Titus was dead AND WL was for sure going to die.

But bonus points for not mislynching Yume first!
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #691 (isolation #2) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Fate »

In post 677, RadiantCowbells wrote:The Limit Does Not Exist:

Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon:

Spoiler: Role PM
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Created, not born, Mewtwo is an uber tier defender of free will. Initially cloned from a hair of the mythical pokemon Mew, his DNA was altered to become the ultimate fighting pokemon by Giovanni. Serving as the crowning jewel of Team Rocket's fighting power, he defeated all who stood before him, including Gary Oak's Nidoking and Arcanine simultaneously. However, upon discovering that Giovanni viewed him as a tool rather than an equal, he abandoned his former master and set out to destroy his would be captors and leave only his clones and wild pokemon alive. Through Ash's noble sacrifice, his heart was swayed, and after Ash is revived by the tears of all of the pokemon, he relents and releases all of the trainers on New Island, wiping their minds of the event and leaves with Mew and his new clone friends.

As a six generation uber and tied for the highest BST of all pokemon in his Mega form, Mewtwo is no slouch in the fight to remain free. In his base form, using Psychic, he can KO a player each night. If targeted, he can use Recover to keep himself healthy. When he either night kills or hammers a scum player for experience or reaches Day 4, he will mega evolve, trading Psychic for Psystrike, his signature special type move that hits on the physical defense side to allow him to break past special walls such as Blissey and Ho-Oh and functions as a 1-Shot Strongman. He will also have his trusty Focus Blast to hit the dark types that are immune and as a replacement for Psychic as a general night kill. Using Taunt, he can prevent anyone slower than him from using non-attacking abilities on him, and with a blazing fast speed total of 416 with Timid nature and speed investment, he outspeeds the entire metagame of this uPick. Finally, his recover will now function as a deathproof, and he will gain an additional PP in the move if he does not have one.

You are Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon. You are a 1-Shot Bulletproof Conditional Ascetic 1-Shot Strongman Vigilante, aligned with Free Will.

Psychic (Vigilante): The bread and butter psychic offensive spell and boosted by STAB, you may night kill one player each night.
Recover (1-Shot Bulletproof): The Uber's default recovery move. He can keep himself healthy the first time he is nightkilled.

If you night kill or hammer a scum aligned player or are alive at the start of day 4, you may Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo Y.

Psystrike (1-Shot Strongman): The most powerful non-choiced psychic type attack in the game coming from the highest special attack in the game and boosted by STAB.
Focus Blast (Vigilante): A general offensive attack with 120 power and the ability to super effectively hit Dark types that would otherwise wall Mewtwo.
Recover (1-Shot Deathproof): After mega evolution, now able to allow you to survive lynches.
Taunt (Ascetic): Extremely powerful versus support Arceus, Dragon Dance Mega Salamence, Xerneas, Blissey, and other such pokemon, you are immune to non-killing actions.

You win when all threats to team Free Will have been removed.

Having only brought his powers to bear against those who were his friends, Mewtwo retired his psychic powers for good. While he felt little compassion for the victims of his psychic powers, he chose instead to devote his fantastic intellect to the pursuit of mathematical and scientific truths. Graduating with a Ph. D in Theoretical Physics from MIT and the same degree in higher mathematics from Cambridge, Mewtwo furthered both fields more than any human in history. Single handedly making hundreds of breakthroughs in terms of developing cold fusion technology, he was responsible for the greatest energy revolution in the history of the planet and won over 17 Nobel prizes in the first 25 years of his time on earth alone. Eventually he became more involved in the politics of the world as his technology began to be used for evil and after one particularly close shave he ended up stopping an imminent exchange of nuclear armaments single handedly, and oversaw the detente that followed. He never stopped vigilantly pursuing a world where all would be able to choose the kind of being that they wanted to be.
uh this role is complete horseshit lol
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #692 (isolation #3) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Fate »

In post 687, Ranger wrote:Also glad I decided not to claim the macho aspect of my role, since it got the scum to waste their strongman on me. (Being macho was
another
motivating factor in the claim. I figured that claiming would decrease my chances of being the nightkill since scum would figure there was a protective PR they'd need to off first. Oh, well.)

It's funny, too.
I almost copped Gamma N2 (well, N3), off of paranoia he was a serial killer. Wouldn't have made much of a difference, woulda been kind-of cool though.
there were only two factions this game
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #695 (isolation #4) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Fate »

would you have protected us or Postie?

We were hoping youd protect us for the ultimate combo and gamma slamdunk lynch
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #698 (isolation #5) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Fate »

though tbh i think the best chance I have of legit winning is if demonic changes their action to limit to try to prove themselves as town and I no kill

fate might see me as scum and try to do it but nahdia will fight him about it, but fate could definitely just submit a new action without telling her

i dunno.
This is exactly what happened lol

She was like "damn lets go along with the plan and not fuck thigns up"

I was like "NOPE GAMMA GOAN GET FUCKED TRYIN TO PULL THAT FATE META AND PARANOIA OUT OF NOWHERE"

Gamma you were really town the whole way up to the Bellaphant day. If Postie didn't redirect onto scum/have that ability this totally would've been scum's game.

<-forgot Antihero and drmy were even in this game
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #699 (isolation #6) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Fate »

In post 696, Yume wrote:How was I supposed to protect you when you outright said you were gonna jailkeep me so that I thought it wouldn't work? :L

Next time, if you want me to protect you, don't say it won't work. >.>
That was all Nahdia who was reluctantly letting Limit's distrust and gammascum pull the strings

You should always submit a Yolo action nomatter what
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #700 (isolation #7) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Fate »

And, yes.

I fully expect my scumread on Demonic Angel to be sheeped.

I'm two for two, here, and I really think that I was on the right track.

Demonic Angel's posting is scum. I read all of Mafia Z and Fate's posting this game reminds me very strongly of his play there. It comes across as hollow and empty, superficial. This doesn't even begin to go into interactions. I'll see if I can get some highlights for you in a sec.
Oh god RANGER Youre the one that fed Gamma thsi Mafia Z bullshit?

I didn't think Gamma was actualy following that game for shits and giggles
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #701 (isolation #8) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Fate »

dont know if gamma should get bonus points for NOT trolling Ranger after he was dead or missed opportunity points for not scumposting it up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #708 (isolation #9) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Fate »

In post 706, Bellaphant wrote:I'm sad none of you knew me well enough to believe my Hamilton u pick!! Well played, especially postie :) and gamma, until that last day, you could've had it!
pretty sure we were on autopilot at that time sorry

but yeah we could've ended this game a day early
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #755 (isolation #10) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Fate »

Next time on setup design:

Macho cop with no docs

huehuehuehuheue get fucked setup spec

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”