SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

I wouldn't have made that vote. So you may be scum.

Then again, I can hardly expect you to make decisions like I do considering you don't have even a masters degree, and I have two doctorates.

So I will instead VOTE: SirCakez, since clearly no one was knighted for their baking skills.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 40, Aneninen wrote:I know this is the most terrible gamestart anyone can imagine but

mod: I'm on V/LA until Friday.

Because of all the things I need to do IRL I don't think I'll be able to do anything useful in the next two days.

Also,

VOTE: SheldonCooper

Because his theory is clearly wrong.
Oh dear lord, I hardly think your degree in ornithology qualifies you to say that I'm wrong in a science game.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:59 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Fascinating, as Spock would say.

VOTE: MagnaOfIllusion
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:14 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Oh, my lord Java.
I voted MoI following 56 because I was super sketched about about his willingness to consider a proven doublevote confirmed town as well as his inclination to not believe an extremely easily disprovable claim.
Assuming that you scumread him as well, did you ever think to consider that we voted him for the same reasons that you did as opposed to 'because' you did?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:32 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 84, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 69, SheldonCooper wrote:I voted MoI following 56 because I was super sketched about about his willingness to consider a proven doublevote confirmed town as well as his inclination to not believe an extremely easily disprovable claim.
“Hey look – I’ll try to both peddle that MoI is somehow both doubting the claim and putting too much faith in it at the same time.”

This is so bad even Wolowitz wouldn’t come up with it.

Wonder whose Alt you are ...
In post 79, Travelling Salesman wrote:I don't think that either his claim or his role are alignment indicative under these circumstances.
Show me an example of a single scum double-voter in a 10-3 setup. I am serious in this request.

And don’t respond with “Outguess the Mod”. A scum double-voter greatly changes the dynamic of a 10-3 set-up. Until the point where there is evidence that supports Town having significant power to overcome that dynamic change I’m pleased to slot Java as Town and filter his posts through that lens in my reads.
In post 83, Cabd wrote:You don't think there's game relevant content in post 26, Sales?
VOTE: Cabd
I'm not quite sure whether your less evolved mind is having issues grasping the thinking of a man like me or whether you're deliberately misinterpreting my statements for your own personal gain!

That said, what I
actually
stated was that you were both 1) requiring proof of a doublevoter claim which makes very little sense and 2) much too inclined to believe that someone is confirmed town over a simple doublevoter role, many of whom I have seen on scum teams.

It seems to me like there's a decent chance that you are scum who saw him as unpushable and wanted to make a show of coming to that conclusion!
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:42 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I'm quite heavily townreading Travelling Salesman because I feel like the setup spec was genuine here and 86 really felt like someone trying to solve the game.
I think that Kuroi is probably town as well because I find it very near impossible to imagine scum playing in that manner this early in the game.
Javajoe is most likely likely town as well for their approach to the claim, as well as to an extent their role being likely town.

Everyone else is null at this point except for MoI who I am scumreading because their approach to the Java claim didn't feel at all like actual scumhunting and Shos whose play in general has been extremely lackluster and who described his townread on Javajoe as 'nothing to hold against him' which really feels like scum looking for something to scumread rather than town trying to sort genuinely.

I would be most appreciative if a wagon formed on one of those two.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:01 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 98, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 97, SheldonCooper wrote:Javajoe is most likely likely town as well for their approach to the claim, as well as to an extent their role being likely town.

Everyone else is null at this point except for MoI who I am scumreading because their approach to the Java claim didn't feel at all like actual scumhunting
Scum. Scum desperately trying to justify a scum read on me for the exact same conclusion I drew.
In post 69, SheldonCooper wrote:I voted MoI following 56
because I was super sketched about about his willingness to consider a proven doublevote confirmed town
as well as his inclination to not believe an extremely easily disprovable claim.
Here is the initial reasoning on why I am scum. The bolded is the important part.

1. never says anything about Java being “Confirmed Town”. It simply says I could sort him as Town for his role. So a misrep.
2. He comes to that same analysis on Java as quoted above. He's now couching his read on "it doesn't feel like real scum-hunting" which is means ... he can't actually justify his stance and has to throw empty words.

That and he ignores the whole back and forth I had with Travelling that explains exactly my thought process.

VOTE: Sheldon

Or Shotty.
Oh absolutely not. I totally agree that a doublevoter claim makes someone more likely to be town!

I don't agree with your claim that it makes him confirmed town. I mostly play offsite but I have seen plenty of scum doublevoters in similar setups, with the caveat that most of the time they lose their doublevote on LyLo! I believe he is town because I don't believe you'd have reacted to your scumbuddy in that way though! I thus don't agree that you can sort someone simply based on that claim, I don't believe that you would have rushed that conclusion as town, and I don't at all believe that you didn't believe his doublevoter claim from the get go and required him to prove it. Were you actually claiming to believe that you thought he claimed doublevoter without a doublevote seriously? I find it fairly obvious that Java was not joking with that claim so I find your position to be irreconcilable from reality.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

Or perhaps you could consider that I am not Dr. Shottmyszik?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

I have been busy! Will post tomorrow.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:29 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

VOTE: Shos

I think it's quite clear that he is pretending to scumhunt.

If he's town playing like he is it's no great loss either.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:18 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Chilledtea's last two posts seem likely to me to be scum talking to a partner trying to look like they're distancing while explicitly giving Kuroi an out.
I am of the opinion tbat Cakez is far more likely to be scum of the two of them if only one is scum though.

I like Meseeks's reads and I don't think that a frustrated reaction to being pressured 'unfairly' necessarily indicates scum. I would greatly prefer not to lynch them today.

Can we get more votes on Shoz/Cakez/MoI?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:04 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

My apologies for my lack of focused effort in the game.

If I haven't made a major post in 3 days I will replace out.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:56 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Okay, read but no chance for dialogue.

I think that Cakez is town and the last few pages has reinforced my townreads on the majority of the playerlist. Why is no one interested in voting Shos/MoI?

I'll try to get a case on one of them tonight.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

I would like to go ahead and note that a billion people, hyperbolically speaking, have claimed scumreads on Shos and yet there's no momentum there.
I further would like to agree with Adenine here that the Meeseeks wagon reeks of nefarious scum motivation. I am very sure that he (Adenine) is town. I am leaning town on Meeseeks as well.

The major wagons of this game are most likely town, in my not so humble and multiple degree possessing point of view. My higher mind requires a Shos lynch or a Java lynch. I could also choose to lynch MoI but I could see him as an obstructionist 'townbeard', whereas Shos and Java I'm quite comfortable scumreading.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I would rather not lynch Cakez today.

There were a lot of people who expressed interest in voting Shos and it never happened; can we get the votes switched over?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:51 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I find yesterday most unfortunate. Note that I am not apologizing for the lynch nor my role I am merely stating that it is unfortunate that it happened. Not that it is my fault, which it isn't.

For the record I was starting to come around on MoI town but I want to figure things out again before I start doing anything here.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:55 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I am assuming that there is 1 scum in a 4 person neighbourhood. I am still very certain that Meseeks is town in this game, and I'm scumreading the rest of the hood anyway.

I am leaning Java because Cakez has some distinctive elements to his scum play that aren't present in this game but I'm not voting before a reread.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:00 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Fair enough. I haven't been reading this game.

I give a Sheldon Cooper promise of a full catchup today or tomorrow.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:02 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

@Meseeks, Cakez, Java

assuming there's exactly 1 scum in the hood who do you think it is?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I am caught up.

I am quite close to certain that Kuroi, Travelling Salesman, and Adenine are town.

The Plotinus hydra have been very obviously trying to scumhunt the entire game starting from quite early on. Not a thing has happened to give me any doubt on them and I believe I am quite capable of sorting out Plotinus. Kuroi's posting feels really straightforward and I feel like if he were scum he would be reviewing his posts more and wouldn't have posted a bunch of the things that he has. The 'slip' on Meseeks scumhunting feels really town in particular. I have a very strong Adenine meta that I don't want to get into but beyond certain that he's town here.

I am townreading Meseeks and Sircakez.

Meseeks is a similar situation to Kuroi plus that this really isn't how Meseeks's main plays as scum. The way he was getting pissy about being FOSed reminds me of Town!RadiantCowbells in particular. Cakey has a bunch of tells that I look for and I haven't seen any so far, and I don't think he would be avoiding making them in this context.

I think that by PoE Java is the scum in the neighbourhood and this super low content shtick isn't what I've seen from him as town but it's exactly what he did as scum. Don't really have anything else on him because of his total lack of content. I could vote him but I would greatly prefer to lynch Chilledtea today.

I also believe that Chilledtea is scum. 170 really felt like scum mocking Plot because he was wrong on the primary thing, 404 was really awful because he was trying to call Kuroi out for not knowing it was 10 town 3 scum? so either he's town or he intentionally faked a townslip, but why would he intentionally fake a townslip there if it was advertised? Also, he doesn't even consider that the power level of the town could be tuned so that there would be meant to be 4 scum with a doublevoter to compensate, as an example the anything uPick that just finished. I feel like chilled was trying to preempt Kuroi's post being seen as a townslip and it feels really scum motivated.

VOTE: Chilledtea
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I am really beginning to hate my posting shtick.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:58 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

It is my opinion that absolutely nothing worthwhile has been done since my ChilledTea case.
If you are planning to carry on in this manner I would prefer you carry on in this manner while having a vote down on ChilledTea.
Thank you.
Oh, and we're not going to debase ourselves lynching in the hood for setup spec reasons when ChilledTea is obvious scum.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #821 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:08 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 819, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 791, SheldonCooper wrote:I feel like chilled was trying to preempt Kuroi's post being seen as a townslip and it feels really scum motivated.
I see this as a null actually. Town could do so with paranoia and safe measure, and scum could do so to narrow down townreads.
Just for a sake of discussion, why can't that be done as chilledtea-town?
It didn't feel like paranoia. It felt like Chilled seeing someone making something that could be construed as a townslip and trying to preempt anyone townreading him for it.
I can see not townreading it but outright scumreading and making a big deal out of it doesn't feel like town mentality.
In post 820, chilledtea wrote:Interesting to see sheldon not responding to my post, but continuing his attack.
If I changed my mind you'd be the first to know.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:09 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

GIF, if you don't support setup speccing the hood and you don't support a ChilledTea lynch who do you want to lynch?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #825 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:43 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

GiF/ChilledTea/Java.

How does that sound to everyone?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #828 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:03 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 404, chilledtea wrote:
In post 368, KuroiXHF wrote:
Does Java's double voter claim affect your read on his slot?
Actually, Java's claim means nothing to me. Statistically, he's more likely to be town, but it could also mean that he's scum and that there's one less scum than usual for this game. The only way this would affect me would be if I was trying to lynch him. I'd probably feel out everyone's opinion before doing that. But this is day one and while I want to know about everyone, the only person that means the most to me is the one I want to lynch. That's not JavaJoe.
Wasn't this game advertised as 10 town 3 scum? Pretty sure of it.

So a strange post from kuroi.
In post 411, chilledtea wrote:Even in the mini theme queue where you sign up for the game, it was advertised as being singleball with 10 town and 3 scum.
Firstly: it was two posts.
Secondly: it's not about you making a big deal about it in general. It's about the fact that you're making a big deal about the fact that the setup was advertised as 10/3 singleball.
It felt more like you were trying to show everyone HEY THIS ISN'T A TOWNSLIP than you actually digging in and saying what you thought about Kuroi's post specifically.
Besides, if you thought it was scummy and he was trying to fake a townslip, why wouldn't you bring up the fact that maybe if he was scum he forgot that everyone knew it was 10/3?

No, I'm not townreading Fire. He could easily be third scum in place of GIF. Are you claiming some form of parity cop?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #830 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

That's my point. You didn't look into his alignment, you just said HEY DONT TOWNREAD THIS GUY FOR IT and forgot about his alignment. Why do you think I scumread it?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Anen is town. please stop.
the case on him is basically that he isn't producing content. that doesn't make him scum.
Adenine has a very, very distinctive scum meta and I'm not seeing it whatsoever here. I have literally misread him once over like 15 games together, and I was initially scumreading him there anyway.
I don't want to have to out myself, town do not vote him. I'm happy to vote Java or GiF as well at this point.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Meseeks, please vote Chilled with me.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:23 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 857, Travelling Salesman wrote:
Spoiler: anen iso map
Aneninen 846
Cabd
= = -?= - ++ = = = ☾ =

chilledtea
= - - = - - - - ==- ☾ = =

Fire Assassin
-= -? - -- = --== ☾ -

GuyInFreezer
-? - = - - == ☾ - --

Javajoe24
+= + - = -+ ++== ☾ + = =

KuroiXHF
= --= - -v - -- - -- = -- -- ☾ -- =

Mr Meeseeks
- -- + + + + + +? ++ = - ++ ++ ++ ++ ☾ = =

SheldonCooper
v -?= - -- +? = - - -- =

SirCakez
+? = -?= = -?= - --== = = ☾ =

Travelling Salesman
= ++ = -? = - - - = ++==-- = =

shos
-?= = ++ = = =? = - == == +? =

MagnaOfIllusion
+= = +? + = ++

I still don't like . I feel like he's been doing a lot of sniping from the sidelines this game. He's doing a lot of signal boosting of other people's scumreads, in a way that widens the pool of viable lynches, for example in with Kuroi, his top scumread who he's voting, he sidles up to kuroi's paranoia on my slot and agrees with it, but also continues pushing Kuroi as scum. He egged on me vs chilledtea, he egged on kuroi vs me, he supported me vs meeseeks for a little while but backed down on that really quickly and won't explain why, which is something I saw him doing in Micro 600 as scum, saying he had reasons that he couldn't talk about when he didn't want to answer something. In he looks upset that me vs chilledtea seems to be drawing to a close. In he explains that he thought Meeseeks was a PR and that's what the big secret was...of course he's a PR; everyone is :roll:, he just happens to be a scum PR. And doesn't feel natural at all, he wants to keep townreading Meeseeks and it's explained to him that his current reason is a bad one, so he makes up a new one.

I am worried about too because when he misunderstand what I'm asking him about shos, who he's been townreading up until now, suddenly "well he's not in my top 3 scumreads" is all he can do for his townread. I don't like the way he notices that a bunch of people are tiptoeing around the Meeseeks wagon, which is a common sign that the wagon is on scum, and he instead townreads Meeseeks.

I have no idea why he has Cabd as "could be town" in . Yes, I realise he writes a sentence explaining it and yes I've been "town for now" reading cabd (which is a variant of null), but he's mentioned Cabd 4 times before this point and this is the first hint that he's not scumread Cabd.

Also, and I realise that I'm guilty of this too, and I realise that my excuse for it the same as Anen's since we were both drunk, but in when Cabd made the point that shos had sort of disappeared after the fake hammer, neither of us, even though it was after midnight in our time zone, remembered to point out that it was after 1am in shos' time zone and he'd probably just fallen asleep. shos' timezone is right next to ours so one of us should've noticed but we didn't :/

UNVOTE: chilledtea. I have bad feelings about this right now. I need to think some more. Need breakfast first though.
Okay, but this isn't how Adenine plays scum.
There's like a palpable manipulation going on with him when he's scum, he twists everything and speaks in a really posturey, for-show way.
There's none of that here. He's not super in the fray but he often isn't as town and he's been pretty reasonable.

I can vote Fire Assassin or Java or GiF if you prefer any of the above wagons.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

I believe that there is a fairly reasonable possibility that Fire Assassin and ChilledTea are in fact partners in crime together.

I am far from convinced by how either of them have interacted with each other and I find their crossvoting odd to say the least. I think it's quite possible that they're trying to distance here since both are under pressure?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

Well, ChilledTea voting you in return and saying absolutely nothing about it looks extremely bad.
I hold the opinion that it's very common for scum to omgus vote when their partners start bussing them and I have a good feeling like it's likely that it happened here.

And I do say, Salesman has a point. I'd much rather lynch ChilledTea today though.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

Who do you think that I am?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #905 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

I mean, okay I guess. What's your read on me?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #932 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:50 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Does anyone else feel like Kuroi's more interested in whether he can lynch Adenine rather than whether or not he should?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:08 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to reread.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 951, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 905, SheldonCooper wrote:I mean, okay I guess. What's your read on me?
See posts like that make me 100% confident that I know who you are.
The way it reads I can hear your voice in my head.

I read you as likely town, but I don't want to put that 100% ever because I know you. If you are town, you are extremely useful to us, but if you aren't you are going to be extremely insufferable. If it was LYLO I would lynch you without question.
fuck you then.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #964 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

If I am still on the bottom when you're caught up I'm just going to vote you with Plot.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #969 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

Yeah!

RC alts? What a silly idea. Why would RC have an alt anyway when he already has the Titus account.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1052 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Alright fuck this.

VOTE: Ranger
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:05 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

No amount of logic ever convinced people to stop being idiots.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1056 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:11 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

You're claiming that Meseeks/Ranger is your major scumread yet you're voting someone who is cross voting with them.

Does anyone in this game actually think Kuroi thinks we're bussing?
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1058 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:38 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

You're calling me a shitty scum hunter? are you fucking kidding me?

you're a fucking catastrophe Kuroi.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1060 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:45 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

If FA's saying that he's going to policy lynch me because he can't fucking read me then I'll happily vote him.
Ranger's reads are garbage tier and I don't agree with any of them and that's usually a scumclaim from her.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1061 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Kuroi you have never been right about a single read that you've had in a game with you. I'm ignoring you for a reason, screw off.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:51 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Congratulations on your world fucking first?
You are voting town. I have nothing to say to you while you are doing so.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1065 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Yet neither of them have gotten lynched and you're voting town so no one gives a shit who you were voting for.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

Don't hammer before I've made my next post.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:43 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Waiting for Anti to get on. no votes.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

FA is scum but we're lynching Ranger today.

FA won't avoid the lynch. CT won't avoid the lynch. Ranger might.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1137 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

Kuroi, you said you're scumreading Ranger. vote Ranger.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:56 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

holy fuck stop being terrible.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:00 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

In post 1138, KuroiXHF wrote:I've seen slicker bus attempts.

BTW, you voted Fire Assassin before. Why do you care? Don't you think they're both scum?
In post 1136, SheldonCooper wrote:FA is scum but we're lynching Ranger today.

FA won't avoid the lynch. CT won't avoid the lynch. Ranger might.
there's literally no way you could have not known the answer to that question if you made even a cursory effort to read my posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”