grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by grapes »

i was gonna vote copper because at first i thought he was shoving a semantics angle early and it gave me a "hey let's look town while pushing this surface level thing" impression but im actually vibing with his latest elaboration, i wanna see where this goes

VOTE: Leon
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am

Post by grapes »

Lucian read on Leon.

STAT

also suz vote srs yah, nah?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:21 am

Post by grapes »

In post 38, inspectorscout wrote:ACTUALLY
Context wise
It was superior fruit
No.
Scout wrote:Pedit: can you elaborate on where you think it is now?
As in
Why is your vote there better in your opinion?
Did you read my post?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 am

Post by grapes »

also re; bastard game i actually inned for player list without realizing there was potentially mid-game shifts and stuff but i'll say more than likely my irrelevant townreads will probs stay pocketed
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by grapes »

That was a good nap.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by grapes »

Oh god THE WALLS.

THE WALLS MAN.

@lucian

I asked about your suz vote because I normally soul read her like instantly but her RVS was so null it wasn't null if you know whaddimean and wanted to see if you picked up on that!
WHY DIDN'T YOU?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 74, LucianRoy wrote:In short, I
want
to be in RVS for the moment to ground myself in the game, and I'd rather leave the dirty work duo to their own devices and me to mine.
oh and you're insane for this quip especially and i know for a fact you like to wagon to get out of rvs this looks like bullshit
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 79, JaeReed wrote:Don't like the way he jumped on the Leon wagon. Feels like "I want this wagon to get momentum but not be seen as pushing it".
Hello Jaereed. You will be seeing me push plenty of wagons this game I assure you. :]
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 80, Impoetic wrote:Actually less happy with my read on inspectorscout as of page 3 but whatever.
What from scout in particular inspired this?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 98, Infinity 324 wrote:The thoughts are disorganized, like she just typed it up and posted it instead of reading it over. More likely to come from town.
Had the exact opposite impression like the RVS + putting down a serious vote in the same post comes of vetted don't know if that's AI for impo, though.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 104, Suzune wrote:Usually I feel impressed with grapes early game. This game I am not feeling it...
:[
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 145, Suzune wrote:Uncertain how to say it any clearer without making it sound like it is reaching a tad.
Suzune wrote:The initial vote from grapes is post 36 in this post grapes states that it is semantics that is the first reason for her vote and that their posting was surface level. Now saying that they are being voted for semantics without stating what about them was unusual or forcing considering this post follows the change in tone that I pointed in my post on page five. So it basically reads as a naked vote with some generalized feelings for the vote.
:[ :[ :[
Suzune wrote:Later in post 70 scout asks grapes to explain why that vote is best. Instead of choosing to explain the vote she instead directs them back to post 36. Which I already stated does not really say very much. Which strikes me as odd, this would be the chance to say what semantics are wrong and why that differs from the other opinions on setup being presented prior to post 36.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Suzune

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 158, Leonshade wrote:I don't like Infinity buddying up to everyone agreeing with his reads, of the four on my wagon he looks the most interested in getting a wagon going instead of scumhunting. I don't have a read on grapes yet and Impoetic's posts merely confused me.
What gives you the impression of buddying > those just being his reads?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 185, Leonshade wrote:For scum!Infinity, townreading people on the same wagon as you is getting an out for your townread (me flipping town) without explicitly giving himself an out. It does not help push my lynch, it helps him look less scummy, by giving townreads, while allowing him to discard those reads if he needs to lynch someone he previously townread.
Man this really feels like just dousing an entire master-mind scum agenda to one particular early game trajectory and I think that even if infinity is scum; that it's unlikely those posts were him planning ahead that far.

Does everyone from pre-2014 scumhunt like a robot or is Leon just scum guys? Because his posts on his page are leaving me conflicted.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 200, LucianRoy wrote:Okay, you know, you're right on that note.
It's all there. I don't think that would be a bullshite post coming from scum at all. Especially Suzune.
lol Nope.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 218, Infinity 324 wrote:Hmm, knowing that you can fake what I townread you for as scum changes some things, but pointing that fact out is towny. Ok.
How?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by grapes »

Yo everybody take a number I'm almost done skimming this shit. xD
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 249, Impoetic wrote:Grapes has said barely anything and I'm surprised so many people still have so much to say about that slot rn lol
*shiver*
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 251, Suzune wrote:I feel like you have to leave discussions and questions for quiet people otherwise they begin to drift from the game. I know when I am away at work, I like to come home and work on the game and I feel more connected to the activity is someone actively remembers me. So I think there is nothing wrong with leaving things open that we want people to comment on. Personally I would like to hear from the quieter people, while voting them is probably not helpful, leaving discussion points open for them to chase is wise.
Oh hi nothing post!

And can people be "quiet" less than 24 into the fray? I say nay.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 256, Seraphim wrote:I do think Lucian is trying a little too hard to appear funny and intelligent but the scumhunting is real.
Examples please.
In post 256, Seraphim wrote:The other player I'd be down to lynch is Zach. His posts are a bunch of one line responses to other players which demonstrates a lack of pro-town motivation. Also, subconscious scumtell is perhaps one of the funniest things I've read on this site in a game. Just kidding. It's not funny. It's meaningless. I'm being sarcastic.
Mostly a gut thing here but I'm having a lot of friction "trying on" this thought process myself. And I think coupled with the essential "this person is posting meaningless or uncontentful things" that I ALWAYS see scum push definitely supplements that.

The last few lines I initally thought were okay tonally but at a second glance seems actually a bit more overdone and tilts it back towards fake and trying to give off a lightness instead of just actually being light if that makes any sense to anyone.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 275, LucianRoy wrote:Okay okay, maybe, just maybe I picked up on it. Would I ever put any stock in to it? Ennnnnhhhh, none that I'd wish to acknowledge. Those are the deep dark gut reads I sometimes turn off to pursue it through more objective means.
That sounds boring I'd rather just death tunnel page 1 gut reads more fun that way.
In post 275, LucianRoy wrote:So what if it is? So what if it isn't? Just because I do something sometimes doesn't mean I can't change it in another. Different sites, different fights. There's a quip for ya.
fair
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 282, Suzune wrote:You know I was hoping for more of a response then frowny faces.
Spoiler:
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay, I'll stop.

But I am really sad that you rolled scum this game, suzune.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 287, Impoetic wrote:it was due to some filler comment that implied he was town and looked really innocent but which I felt was possibly showing his interest in being TRd rather than scumhunting. All my reads were pretty weak at that point since it was page 3 so the tells were kinda stupid.
Where?
In post 43, inspectorscout wrote:Scum might be able to change faction as well? Its nowhere written that they cant
So then why bother to scumhunt?

^ergo just play as you normally would, just keep in mind that it might change

Pedit: everyone knows that scum can wifom. Why bother saying it now?
This?

I'd lean scum on this if anything because I doubt anyone's played a good game of mafia with scum -> town conversion and it comes off a bit fake as a result but most of his other stuff didn't feel malicious or anything so meh.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 290, Zachstralkita wrote:@grapes why have you not addressed me once sir?
Means I didn't take issue with any of your stuff. Count your blessings.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by grapes »

I mean like I said not gonna townhunt as much conversion game and all that.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by grapes »

And thinking about it again it also helps if we mislynch today that scum wont have an easy time predicting who was given the PR unless they get it.

And maybe it's also a bit of me trying to shift away from this site meta of "let's townread everything because FEELGOODVIBES for the entire duration of the dayphase and scumread everyone lackadaisically who's un-charismatic and doesn't have time to sit around and shitpost all day while slowly rolling them up a hill and off of a cliff into the lurker pit. Maybe.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by grapes »

Actually thinking about it longer "the box" at daystart said something about "teams" so I'll end up townblocking eventually.

Meh.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 294, LucianRoy wrote:Well, out with it man, use your words to denounce Suzune's push.
Kinda think it denounces itself to be frank
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by grapes »

But okay I'll handhold for a moment; basically suzune's read on me isn't real.
I think it's a hyper glorification of regurgitated thoughts that were kinda-sorta already in thread based on surface level things that don't make any sense when you look at it from a "is she analyzing motivation" standpoint.

Like:
In post 130, Suzune wrote:The jump to Leon's wagon was unusual. Their reason is semantics however it is not mentioned what part of it is the problem, leaving it quite a vague reason for the jump and when pushed about it. They instead direct them back to their vote post, which seems kind of odd because at that point it in the game much had already transpired so grapes could have gone into their feeling on his semantics rather then redirect.
From jump I didn't put pressure on Leon "because semantics" like right away this tells me that she's lacking context or just trying to spin scum motive to a thing that she doesn't care about understanding.

What went down was basically:
I was initially skeeved by copper's push because while I did have a minor gut churn on Leon's entrance I thought the way he attacked him was scummy because I didn't really see an answer to the question in i think it was that would've been all that alignment indicative because
no shit why wouldn't you wanna lynch scum
but when he developed it shortly after he put into words similarly enough what my gut was feeling about leon's entrance as well so I saw where he was coming from a lot better.

And that's... more or less what I said in the post where I voted. So I think my response to inspectorscout was pretty justified because he asked me essentially "why are you voting leon > copper"
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by grapes »

Which is also reminiscent of some moonlogic-y things I've seen suzune read people for as scum.

Like "why did you tell this person to go reread your post you should have spilt your guts all over the thread about something you could have and
did
clear up with 3 words -- you're scum.

Doesn't feel like someone trying to figure me out.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 293, Infinity 324 wrote:It just means the scatterbrain-ness itself that I was townreading her for originally becomes less of a towntell.

But I think there's a decent chance that scum!impo would just accept the townread for what it was, so yeah
Mmmm. I buy it.

I knew a guy who was all about the "questioning reads on yourself" thing being a super reliable scumtell but like with most "scumtells" the thought process works the other way too apparently.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 298, Impoetic wrote:Why are you shivering, grapes?
Because all too many times I've seen scum pull the "why is everyone talking about this person they haven't done anything yet" and it's a thing I do as scum to try and plant things that look like buddy associations while not really saying anything or committing to a read on a person and also subtly get on people's good side yada yada
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 308, Suzune wrote:Compare tonal vocabulary with me. When you say they feel light to you, do you mean light like there is nothing in them or that it says nothing. So depth or quality. Or perhaps light like positive or friendly?

Usually when I think something is light I mean it is fluffy. It does not mean a lot, lacking in depth.
Light as in.. like off the cuff.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 312, JaeReed wrote:Also townreading Seraph ftr.
y
In post 312, JaeReed wrote:Really dislike grapes vote on Suzune as he instead tried to reach out to me when our reasonings for voting him were essentially the same.
Not hardly.

I also don't do "reach outs" I was just trying to (politely as possible) tell you that your reasoning was bad.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 331, inspectorscout wrote:Yes. ''I wanna see where this goes'' is not a valid reason if you are voting someone else for a more valid reason.
In post 334, inspectorscout wrote:But wagons on town are likelier to get scum acceleration. Including ''scum can be wagoned as well if its a fast one'' is therefore untrue. I think thats why copper was 'eh' rather than the fact you want to include that option. At least, thats what made me say eh.
Okay thank you for letting me know I'm good to go to ignore you the rest of the game. :P
In post 332, Leonshade wrote:snip
Actually kinda diggin this Leon post. Last sentence of the last line in particular.
In post 335, copper223 wrote:@Grapes
You think it's not possible for Suzune to be genuine about her interpretation of your Leon vote, I can't rule that out so are there other instances where she is scum telling in your opinion?
Please hold.
In post 338, inspectorscout wrote:Grape: no clue. Their scumread on suzune is shit because i actually found those statements protown and we are still waiting for an answer as to why those posts are scummy. Why they tried to get back to my post 43 in their post 317 is a mystery to me.
Wait, why are overworded scumreads based on misinterpretations protown again? Like call it null if anything but townreading suzune for that just seems kinda :/

Also I was engaging impoetic about what seemed like a decent way to gauge if they're reads were genuine by prying into what at the time was her only non-stagnant read. The reply was kinda vague with the "he was trying to come off as town somewhere" so I pointed out a post of yours I thought it could be in reference to.

I think that it's harder for scum to fake genuine read changes (or like back and forth stream of conciousness catch ups) and I'm looking forward to where they followed up with that in the pages to come because nobody ever gets questioned on nitpicky things like that and if the reasoning looks good and the read shift was based on what I think it was based on then I'm thinking impo is more likely to be town.

Like, sit down and actually read shit through before you post dude and the thread will have less noise.
In post 344, frog wrote:@JaeReed: would you like to do something with your vote on grapes?
Was feeling good about this frog post right up until the end.

Mostly because it's hard to tell what his read on me is going by this; and not sure what this question would achieve for him as a result regardless of answer.

-

post is a scumclaim.

VOTE: Scout
In post 356, copper223 wrote:@Inspector
Why do you think I want to mislynch you?
Precisely that entire wall feels like scum talking to town to me.

Like as town if I'm gonna wall to shit all over a case then I'm either gonna OMGUS you to mars and back or just realize you're bad at the game and read you as town but he doesn't really do much with the response in that regard.

-

Impoetic's posts this page feel kinda directionless and don't ever see town motivation in devoting a wall to defending someone from a push when it really hasn't come to fruition yet. Looks like busywork because there's a lot of going against the grain on people's reads that I don't recall her like making it a point of prominently standing for at any point.

Also please respond to my question about scout yea?
In post 372, Impoetic wrote:What do you mean? If it's developing, you have something already, right? Where are you at with Suzune? I've been lost with her because honestly I was kind of reading her on autopilot at the beginning and ATM I'm having trouble getting anything from the grapes/suzu skirmish so it would be nice to hear your perspective if you have anything to say on it right now.
This in particular I didn't like. Copper came at my push from a town POV and I'll go more into this later once I get a chance to take a better look at suzune's reaction to it but this again feels less like genuine inquiry and more like a "what can i post to come off as town" and possibly (and this is probably reaching) attempt to muddy down reactions to said push.

Like I think town impoetic (who is townreading copper to my memory) doesn't question this witholding judgment with sort of a "why aren't you commenting on this" tone and is more likely to realize that things still need to happen first.
In post 379, Dunnstral wrote:what are you even doing inspectorscout
In post 380, Dunnstral wrote:You voting infinity then sorta backpedaling was kind of suspicious????
Not super impressed with dunn all that much so far like. Not really scumreading him but I don't think he's done anything even remotely un-fake-able so like the entire game just sorta being cool with tossing him in their town pile has got me wary.

And these two posts rubbed me a bit wrong like im trying to see what his goal in posting them was and i think scout's vote on infinity after voting lucian wasn't even close to the biggest thing you could call him out for.
In post 384, Suzune wrote:snap
So from this; thinking that it's very safe to call her initial push a misunderstanding regardless of alignment, which is a start.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by grapes »

That's page 17.

Also the longer I go without seeing a seraphim post the more fine I'd be to see a wagon there.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 406, Impoetic wrote:snipe
okay this post i liked though; a lot less being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian here.

like again yea on the surface it's busywork; like what is
the point
of shpealing to no end defending someone from a case they haven't reacted to yet and it's anti-town as all get out

but it's intricate enough and the questions are fine; feels like trying to enter into another person's mind more than not
In post 413, LucianRoy wrote:You've got a good point here meng, but other then Suzune's read on you, what else has brought you to the conclusion she's fully fledged scum in the game?
First person to pay my push lip service. Noting this for later.
In post 423, Suzune wrote:Scout presented a strong case for both people and shown knowledge of why they are voting for them both. Therefore it is much less of a flip flop and rather following their leads.
What about the case did you find strong?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 428, LucianRoy wrote:It's not uncommon, but if you really do think this is different, (as I've said before, I'm not familiar with Suzune' current scum meta), then how do you think this differs from her standard town play?
She always has really strange reasoning for reads. But when she's scum it's always way more out there. Like we rolled scum together a while ago and I think she townread me for
reading the thread
if you want a quick example. When she's town her reads are based more on whimsical things that if you stop and think about it for a minute you can see where she's coming from.

I don't quite understand the unvote, though. Especially if she still thinks I'm scum and doesn't have a better place for it.
And while she admitted to being wrong she like continued to argue the same point within the same post so I'm like???
Are you trying to appease but also don't wanna get caught out on flipping around a read?

I came on a lot more confident in than I was and that might've watered down what I was trying to do a bit; and I need to see what direction she goes as far as scumreads or voting on an actual viable wagon to solidify it more.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by grapes »

Man, I'm reading along here and if one more person says some shit about me not posting much I'm just gonna swap avatars to a cute anime school girl and proceed to exclusively spam-post one liner open ended softball questions/gutreads every hour on the hour until you all have no choice but to townread me.

But taht would require me to use mobile and that's absolute torture. :p
In post 671, inspectorscout wrote:Its me defending myself against a case thats shit af. If i scumread copper for it, sure, id vote him, but the way he interacts with everyone, and the way he believes in his case is town. Im not going to omgus forbthe sake of it?
Not really what I was getting at.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by grapes »

Like when someone presents a case on you I think regardless of what your read on them was up until that point their push is gonna sway that read somewaht and most of scout's replies contained very little "oh is this guy pushing me scum/town" and just a lot of shutting it down like I didn't get a feeling out vibe from his end of the exchange.

Just like full no holds barred discredit mode.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 am

Post by grapes »

In post 537, Impoetic wrote:Everyone scumleans grapes but no one is voting them is that AI help

Predit: OK
People are voting grapes.

And no.
In post 543, frog wrote:Sure, I can have a go. I'm finding it a little hard to get a handle on grapes, hence the 'slight', but I am considering whether that is something he is making difficult deliberately. If I'm reading post #71 right then grapes is proposing not releasing some of his townreads, and there's also something off about post #320, in which he makes out a mislynch to be attractive. The problem is that this might not only not be alignment indicative, but from grapes' posting so far those posts may not even be serious. I have no issue with the Suzune vote, and the misreading on the part of those who have a stronger read on grapes isn't convincing me either.
This is fair I think?

Like it's wrong but I can see where you're coming from.

I don't want my stronger townreads being sucked into the void so I thought keeping them pocketed day 1 and focusing on scumhunting exclusively would be a better way to go about things. I guess I can kinda see the scum motive in that? But thinking about it why would I handicap myself of one of my favorite scum tools? Townreading peeps/creating allies and whatnot. At any rate, if do think a townblock will be the best way to go about the teams thing, especially if there's a neighborhood aspect (which is kinda what im guessing but who knows it's a bastard game) We get the most mileage out of something like that in a scum free environment. So that's not even a thing I'm gonna consciously worry about anymore.

I'm always serious.

And a mislynch obviously wouldn't be attractive I just thought that would be another upside in the event of a mislynch if we keep scum in the dark about who the obvtowns are but meh.
In post 546, Impoetic wrote:Personally I initially townleaned grapes but in retrospect view them as potential scum focused on towntelling for the frowny face bout in response to being scumread, the suzune SR that hasn't been pushed, and generally dropping in to do things that I think would be ideal things to fake as scum and idrk explanations are hard. But I wouldn't vote grapes just yet.
This is actually weird because I've been told that as town I don't towntell AT ALL.

Maybe it's because I've started taking mafia less seriously over the past year? Who knows.

And do you not think what I've posted wrt to suz can be considered pushing or?
In post 547, Leonshade wrote:Why would Suzune be a good lynch in your eyes? Quickly checking through your ISO I didn't see where you read her as scum.
Leo takng the words out of my brain^
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:25 am

Post by grapes »

In post 675, copper223 wrote:That's kind of my gripe with Lucian's reply to Inspector's case, but while I don't know if that reaction is indicative for Inspector (I suspect it is not), I have seen Lucian react very differently to scum reads / cases against him.
In your experience how does lucian react when strongly pressured as scum? And are you drawing parallels here?

(forgive if you go over this somewhere still reading along)
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 am

Post by grapes »

Got to page 25 and I'm losing a bit of steam but zach's reaction to pressure is town as fuck.

@Lucian Why did you case inspector but not put a vote down?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:18 am

Post by grapes »

Good morning fellow posters!

I remember wanting to lynch scout, what say you all?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:19 am

Post by grapes »

Also expected this to be at like 100 pages. So thanks for not blowing this up kinda!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:32 am

Post by grapes »

In post 601, JaeReed wrote:So what made my reasoning bad whereas Suzune's was scummy? Considering they were essentially the same reasonings.
They weren't, though.
And you're a newbie that I have zero experience with and suzune is a strong player that I do; it's less black and white than you're making things out to be here.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:40 am

Post by grapes »

Terrible analogy incoming; your son comes home and drives the car through the garagedoor. You beat his ass. Your son gets a ride home from a friend they drive through the garagedoor. You beat your son's ass.

(btw grapes does not condone hitting children)
In post 601, JaeReed wrote:TR on Seraph started at the vote on Suzune as I could see where that was likely to come from. They later clarified in post and it was a lot along the same thought process that I had imagined it would be at the time, as I also thought Suzune had a fair amount of posts where it pinged me for trying to appear busy. I found that Suzune's posting at that time had a lot of questions that wouldn't produce anything alignment indicative.
I feel like you could have just said. "like his suzune read"
In post 601, JaeReed wrote:That said, the moment I thought about switching votes over, you came in with an awful tone and I remembered why I was scumreading you strong enough for a vote in the first place.
And now it's my tone.

Brb rolling my eyes a thousand times.

Oh yea and is about where I left off reading; not sure if I mentioned how entirely irked I am that it doesn't contain a vote on scout.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:55 am

Post by grapes »

In post 658, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 653, Impoetic wrote:Dunnstral, do you SR zach as of right now?

I don't

@Jae: also the things on dunnstral that pinged me were too stupid to be refuted lol

UNVOTE: zach
VOTE: Leonshade
I do

What are you scumreading Leonshade for?
This is weird direction to take the conversation for someone pushing zach.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:12 am

Post by grapes »

In post 687, Leonshade wrote:Though nothing's really happened in the last few pages to change any of my reads. Maybe I'll read Infinity's town meta later, don't have the energy right now.
This could be apathetic scum for obvious reasons but meh.

I like from zach. Don't think it's a good case and there's hella reaching with stuff like saying that Leo subconsciously knew frog was scum for example.

But scum don't make sloppy impromptu pushes like that. Lol
In post 694, Impoetic wrote:
In post 56, inspectorscout wrote:If im a poker card, definitely town-direction
I never did follow up @Grapes

this was the post. I was being stupid. At the time I was thinking, "Why is he so concerned with his own alignment?"
Oh nevermind then. I thought that post was pretty null.
In post 699, Impoetic wrote:That is actually weird because I townread you again; does that make you scum? Also I didn't remember you following up on the frowns + vote when I said that, but upon reading your ISO it is a bit of a push. My point was more that the whole confrontation felt halfhearted to me, or at least that was how I remembered it.
That's fair because like I said the initial push wasn't entirely genuine on my part to begin with.

And I like inherently attribute softness to pushes that aren't CAPSLOCK flooding the thread telling everyone to vote someone; townreading everyone who does and either ignoring or also scumreading everyone who doesn't.

Only true way to get scum lynched these days.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 am

Post by grapes »

In post 700, inspectorscout wrote:@grapes 674: i read copper as town before the case. I read the case as him being town and genuinely believing what he wrote. The case was shit, but the way he talks back to me is town. The way he asks players questions and follows up on them is town. My read on him did not change. Why would i mention my read on him if it didnt change? If anything it got stronger by a little bit.
It didn't change at all but got stronger. Okay.

The reaction didn't leave me with that impression.

And I dunno man thinking about it again would I have been more skeeved if the entire tone of your reply was taking his alignment for granted like it was or if you had shoehorned in a lot of forced little nuances of :igmeou: / :? / :eek:

Either way I feel like you're trying to talk me out of a read here and if you're town the better way to do that would be to talk about your scumreads more and less about my read on you.
In post 701, Impoetic wrote:one thing I disagreed with was the sera comment. I don't get how not posting equates to being a good lynch at this point in time -- especially after you made that side-comment about changing your icon and all that ;p
Well I think some of his stuff has been scummy. It's not like I'm pushing to PL the guy.

And lighting a fire under someone's ass is a good way to inspire more content and get a better gauge.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:46 am

Post by grapes »

In post 743, Infinity 324 wrote:Scout - I thought his outburst was genuine, and he seems careless. Playing to his town meta.
okay
paint me a picture of town scout

pedit: if it got stronger it changed, yah?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 am

Post by grapes »

In post 752, JaeReed wrote:Anyway, I need to double check grapes tone in Borderlands.
Oh god that game. Funny story. I was a
town
encryptor and most everything I did was in an attempt to eat a cross kill.
I doubt anyone will see me play that way again.
In post 752, JaeReed wrote:I might be misremembering for my tonal read. I just really hate the aggressive tone here. Every time I start thinking I find someone else scummy, he posts with that tone and I instantly go back to wanting him roped. Like the hand holding comment early on pinged me massively. I didn't like his attitude regarding Suzune's vote on him, either.
I'm aggressive because I get off on lynching my scumreads and that's harder when you're passive.
I also don't see what's AI about being a bit condescending, especially when I already went over it was for reactions. Like fucksake are you reading the thread?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:06 am

Post by grapes »

In post 945, inspectorscout wrote:If you want to discuss semantics, sure it did change, whatever
not really

who's scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:00 am

Post by grapes »

In post 838, Infinity 324 wrote:So basically, what sera was saying was accurate for a lot of suzune's ISO and I was too quick to call it scum rather than looking back and seeing if it was true. Suzune has done a good job of trying to look busy, but when you try to describe what she's actually done in terms of scumhunting, you'd be hard-pressed to find much.
I sorta dislike how the sera/suzune reads come and go in tandem here.

Mostly stems from not really seeing all that sharp a dynamic between them that would allow infinities paranoia as town to auto-read the situation of the early pushes naturally as TvS enough to omit that from here entirely.

...Gonna double check if his initial sera read was actually entwined with his suzune read this much because if it is this narrative is actually mostly forgivable.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 am

Post by grapes »

In post 847, Suzune wrote:These comparisons posts really ping me the wrong way.
I kinda like suzune broadening her horizons a bit more wrt to players who she's actually analyzing but this is a pretty surface level takeaway from zach's post methinks.
In post 849, Suzune wrote:I thought the case was strong because it laid out their thinking and how they had reached their conclusion. This clues me into how they are examining the game and that allows for me to understand their point of view. Therefore, I found the case to hold some water.
I was looking for more of like, what points did you specifically find were good.
Suzune wrote:Simple. I unvoted because the main reasoning behind my feelings was based on unfounded and incorrect facts. While I still have a lurking suspicion that you are scum, at the point I unvoted I had nothing to substantiate the claim meaning that I could not keep my vote their under good faith. I argued the same point because you seemed to imply that where I drew the reasoning from was made up. While the information I used to make my read was clearly there. I do not like being called a liar when I used the material that was presented. While you did not like the claim I made because it did not reflect your mindset at the time, that does not give you cause to say that it was unsubstantiated.
You think I'm scum - you're currently not voting - there's a wagon on me.

Why aren't you voting me?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:12 am

Post by grapes »

In post 855, Suzune wrote:backspace
Bit torn here.

The process on the impo read is good and well developed and I've had similar vibes there but sorta in reverse so maybe it's not good because that's a wavelength that's completely off? But it doesn't always work like that.

The dunn read is bad and the reasoning can be chalked up to mostly spamposting = town when you remove the buzzword "natural" from it and I'm confused on where the hedge actually comes from because if you think he's scummy for keeping back reasoning on his reads and stuff; I sorta feel like that immediately clashes with a lot of what I consider and have leaned town on for as being natural.

Townread on infinity for "going back and rereading stuff" doesn't scream real to me. And it could be just taking a stance on a controversially read player and trying to keep the reasong for it original and couldn't do it laterally so just threw something in there.

Scumread on zach for complaining. Don't get why that's scummy.

And watching grapes developement as far as what?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:50 am

Post by grapes »

In post 868, copper223 wrote:@Infinity/Grapes
The Leon wagon is a fun wagon guys.
Still unsure about Leon. Seen some scummy stuff. Seen some towny stuff.

It's tough to read low engagement players as-is but especially so when your range of scope has been as narrow as his has been.

What's your read on jaereed?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:39 am

Post by grapes »

In post 883, frog wrote:Why are you concerned about my read on you? Don't you think I could have been doing something else with that comment?
It's not so much that I'm concerned with people's reads on me; I just have mystical powers that tell me when people are throwing my name around for the sake of it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 am

Post by grapes »

basically caught up

and i kinda wanna powerlynch this

VOTE: Jaereed
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:08 am

Post by grapes »

In post 961, Dunnstral wrote:I'm reading Jaereed as town right now, why do you want to powerlynch them?
Because I'm pretty confident he's scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:10 am

Post by grapes »

Coasting on literally one scumread that he's not even really pushing. Not challenging the ones who townread me at all.
Reads all around actually are pretty stagnant as fuck except for in really easily fakable instances.
And I do sense some positionality with his stances in places that I think are scum indicative.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:15 am

Post by grapes »

Not to mention he's off like everybodys fucking radar for some reason.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:18 am

Post by grapes »

This is what I'm seeing;

tow - Zachstralkita/copper223/Infinity324/Impoetic/frog

eh - Leonshade/LucianRoy/Dunnstral/Seraphim

scumbums - inspectorscout/Suzune/JaeReed
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 am

Post by grapes »

What
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 am

Post by grapes »

One, yall aren't the same person.

And two; unnaturally consistent sticky reads adn not pushing anything with floaty as fuck content is very different from genuinely flopping around all over the place and sharing your thought process on everything in the thread that you can possible interact with and try legit trying to figure people out.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 am

Post by grapes »

I just gave my thoughts on suzune like, seen this page.

Sera is a lurksack with some walls with that have some questionalbe stuff in them not gonna act like I'm positive on a read there.

You should vote jaereed
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 am

Post by grapes »

better yet don't catch up just tell me who's scum

pedit: infinity would have to have pretty impressive engagement with the thread and flow with reads to be scum here

i did look back into his iso after i saw the reads shift thing i maintain looked kinda stilted, but based on his earlier sera push pretty confident i was just reading too deep into shit
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 am

Post by grapes »

yo

reading up
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:04 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1110, Infinity 324 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

This game just ended, dunn was scum and like everyone townread him

inc wave of paranoia
You see what I've been saying about the spamposting now?

It's entrancing dude.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:06 am

Post by grapes »

In post 978, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 976, grapes wrote:pedit: infinity would have to have pretty impressive engagement with the thread and flow with reads to be scum here
I can buy this as a reason for infinity being town
You're gonna sheep my reads while parked on me, while calling me eccentric.

Fucking wonderful.
In post 993, LucianRoy wrote:For comparison, did my crackdown of his case feel the same way?
I disliked it but for different reasons.

pedit: what's the palm for?

pedit: yea my point is that it's alignment neutral for him
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 am

Post by grapes »

In post 995, copper223 wrote:@Grapes
Jae Reed does not feel like newbie scum to me, they are willing to engage the rest of the players openly and some of the exchanges seem pretty hard to fake, however the only thing they have done wrt. to scum hunting is mildly push on you so I'm happy if the two of you hash it out.

I find it interesting that both Lucian and Suzune who know you the most are thinking you might be scum here, I don't see it at all but it's very likely at least one of them is town so I'm trying to figure out where they're coming from as well.
I mean he at the very least knows his way around a game of mafia.

I feel like lucian is gonna be paraniod about me at least for a while - he knows why. So suzune's thing about him not coming out with a read on me yet is probably null. I can't honestly remember if she's seen me as scum when we weren't both scum. She has seen my towngame, though. Borderlands I had a bit of a slow start as they say; so now that I'm thinking about it I'm wondering why my not being impressive straight away pinged her. I also modded a game recently where she was town.
In post 999, Suzune wrote:Then let's talk about it. The only way to understand the reads that we have at contrast is to discuss where exactly we are drawing them from. So describe how you feel about Poetic?
I feel like her scumhunting has been real.

And, call me insane. But I think the immediate hyper defend of jaereed felt more town than not. Especially don't think that they're scum together.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:21 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1019, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok well I'll talk about a game we were in together recently. The way I remember it, scout didn't have a ton of strong reads--more than this game, I think, but still. I also believe he was called out for flip-flopping on his reads and other contradictions a few times. When he was pushed by 3 people, he had an emotional outburst similar to the one in this game; he called all 3 of those people scum. That part is quite a bit different from how it played out in this game, but it's the same idea and just shows how emotional he got in the other game. I also remember his tone as being similar, like he's saying whatever comes to his mind.

(zach was one of the ones pushing scout in that game, he can tell me if any of that is wrong)
So should I be worried that he's townreading me while I'm like vaguely pushing him as scum?
In post 1023, Infinity 324 wrote:You don't think this is just cause they've been busy?
Partially why I've kept the read pocketed but not after recent stuff. Pretty confident in a scumflip there now.
I don't think that at this point a person who's too busy to push scumreads makes posts that jaereed has. Look at seraphims iso if you want a picture of that person.
I mean you got time to iso suzune and develop and uninflate a push there but why, specially when you've got this super strong scumread already.

It's fucking busywork.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:27 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1125, Dunnstral wrote:It looked like you were trying to push the angle "see he posted a lot in that game, he's more likely to be scum this game"
How's that? It was a continuation on like the multiple rants I've had this game more than anything.

If I thought you were scum you'd know.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:29 am

Post by grapes »

townside of null

i think there's far better lynches
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:33 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1050, LucianRoy wrote:Ok guys, I said it before, but I'll say it again, I gotta finish reading the thread before making an accurate scum read on someone.
:/
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:36 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1065, Seraphim wrote:You are right in that I am very meticulously choosing my language and drafting my posts. This is something I am very conscious of. I am sacrificing a sort of authenticity in my voice for a precision to try and explain my thoughts. The goal being, through dialogue, to work through the clarification of the meaning of different posts, which failed because I was not there. I think still that Zach's play is scummy, it reads very inconsistently and I'm not convinced he's scumhunting and is instead choosing to flutter outside the confines of the game rather than getting his hands dirty.
I think I like this guy.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:42 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1068, Seraphim wrote:On the fence about Suzune. If she's scum, she will be slippery to catch. There's nothing to nail to the wall but I am paranoid of writing her off as town given that she has not done much of anything.
Gtyh, town or scum?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:54 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1135, Infinity 324 wrote:Uh ok I'll let jae address this

I will say it's a bit shallow though
working on that
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:12 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1056, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1042, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you give some example posts?
So I'm at like post 40 in Suzu's ISO
Twilight zone levels of mimicry right here.

actually im gonna show references and hopefully that will convey a bit better where im actually feeling the most shadowing cuz it's there
In post 952, grapes wrote:You think I'm scum - you're currently not voting - there's a wagon on me.

Why aren't you voting me?
What I'm seeing atm in her ISO is that she gives plenty of justification to scumread grapes yet... never pushes him or goes back to voting him.
The first instance of it is interesting in that. It wasn't even a thing I had called her scum for outright. And this is where sometimes you can headfake without even realizing it I suppose

I've seen suzune be reserved with votes. But in this particular instance it isn't because she wasn't at a place in the game so far in where she didn't already at least give off a direction as far as scumreads; if I'm gonna sort her I need to see her actually vote and push anything other than confirmed town and hoped to kinda illicit that a bit by asking because I'm already thinking that she's pretty likely to be scum here but seeing her direction from an unbiased standpoint would help either concrete that read or possibly see some good conviction from her.

I don't like the fact that this is a thing that he'd actually push despite not having that dynamic himself.
And wholeheartedly put doubt on any justification of his being anywhere close to as lateral as thta.
She said it was the whole semantics comment where I felt grapes vote was opportunistic in a way reminiscent of "well I had doubts and it's not my fault if this ends up town".
This also doesn't read like a real line of thought to me.

It's saying a thing, throwing in a few buzzwords and just jumps to the stretchiest and far out scum motive I've seen in a while.

I don't get why when people refer to pushing it can't be also classified as civilized interaction.
She then goes on to say that people are scumreading grapes for him not being very active... After having given other reasons to scumread him prior this pings me because it's like the whole "you pick up on towntells a lot easier and find your buddies actions scummier than town does". It could be distancing.
This is where he shifts the dichotomy.

But he's taking a thing suzune said (making a comment) on how others are approaching their reads on me this game. And instead of possibly entertaining the idea that suzune may just have more incentive than others to
try and get
a read on someone (and spoilers a good way to do that is push onthem) he jumps to distancing.

And the worst part is that it isn't even with respect to anything within our dynamic. It's based on (what I'm assuming) is some vague generalization with regards to like a few peoples early and unfocused impression of me from suzune's perspective.
In post 952, grapes wrote:I kinda like suzune broadening her horizons a bit more wrt to players who she's actually analyzing but this is a pretty surface level takeaway from zach's post methinks.
The things she quoted from Zach in 847 I actually found to be more on the town side of reactions, also.
Looks familiar.

Spooky scary things going on here.

Like you could make an argument that this entire post consists of nothing but unoriginal but conveniently reinvented or just stretched reasons and jumps in thought processes.

But then I read which is a commentary on suz's reads and it's not a terrible post.

What confuses me immensely is that's a thing that I literally did soon before that; and the analysis was much the same the takeaway was that a good majority of the reads didn't come off as real.

So why are we on this super almost soul-sister's level wavelength wrt to suz but he still thinks that I'm scum?
Exactly it just doesn't make any sense; it's weird.

And he knows this.

Because later on he comes back around on her and townreads her for tone based on this:
Suzune wrote:I am playing as often as I can therefore, I can only interact with those that I can get to in the windows of time that I have to play during the day. Interaction happens not only between someone else and myself, but between people. Who they talk to, who they do not talk to and what they say can suggest alliances and positions. Therefore, I listen to the topic when I post and notice what people say.
Why would a small paragraph of what's essentially ate jolt your conviction all the way around.

I don't think it's an organic progression.
Jaereed wrote:Also I was wrong in thinking we were voting for the same reason.
Also this quip.

What do town do when the brunt of their pushes are found to be iffier than they first imagined?

They take a step back to look at the scenery. Look at the big picture.

Jae's not doing that here. He's hedging but sprinkling on small little bs like "tone" and other NAI things to give his fakepush more spice because he threw some shit at the wall early and it stuck for some reason.

He's interacted with about zero people who have reached out to him about his read on me. And I don't like the dichotomy he's been creating between suz and I. Which is what I was referring to earlier with saying that his reads have felt more like positions than naturally free flowing opinions.

I think that if Suzune and I are both town. There's an awful lot of meat to bite into for scum here, and his pushes on both of us have leverage being used the other way.

What this does for scum trying to juggle reads with hard to combine interaction is it creates odd instances of iffy shifts with progression on those reads, especially so when they're suppose to be of the multiple things you're shoveling on the rest of the game, hopefully consistently. And when this happens you'll sometimes find an almost unnatural attention to keeping those reads looking like they "make sense." Instead of just, pursuing what your heart actually desires.

Outside suz, and a quick "reaction test" with impo; where's the evolution on his reads and shit?
He's got a stale zach read with about no development.
Haven't seen him talk about his leon read.
What townreads he does have been sticky and hasn't shown any paranoia about any of them except through explicit wording that he is in very few instances.

Posts are too wordy. Shit's too consistent. The conviction to exterminate scum isn't present.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:18 am

Post by grapes »

I'd like to bathe in jaereeds blood today, is what I'm essentially saying.

Please join me.

pedit: why?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:47 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1157, LucianRoy wrote:Uggghhh, now I gotta do it.

Time for the reads and shite I guess.
Yea, what's up with the not having reads thing?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:32 am

Post by grapes »

I meant your thing earlier about "not having accurate scumreads until im caught up"

what does that even mean
and why is it taking so long to happen? the thread slowed down a lot
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by grapes »

The snarkiness and vague reasoning isn't inspiring me to join your cause, dunn.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by grapes »

Meanwhile let's take a look a jaereed. Who exists from either barely at all or weirdly floating at nulltown for like the majority of players in the game.

Sounds awfully similar to a profile a scum player is more likely to have.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:27 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1164, LucianRoy wrote:Well, that point was mostly about wanting to be fully informed about everything going on in the thread before I try to voice definite reads on people.
I finished reading up btw, but collecting my thoughts for everyone is taking a bit of time. Anyone can just say some guy is blank alignment, explaining why is tricky, yadda yadda, a grievous understatement.
I think what's mostly bothering me is that you say things like this, but then throw down a drive-by townread on jae when i know for a damn fact you didn't take a look at my points or barely did at all.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:58 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1166, JaeReed wrote:The fact that grapes is trying to use "evidence" from a time after I said I was no longer busy to show I was
never[/i] too busy to push him is a huge misrep and reach.
You do realize that what I analyzed there was almost exclusively your most recent content.

And I'm quoting this and I'm not even sure if it's the first instance of it, but it probably isn't the last. I can obviously understand not having time to play games on the internet trust me. But it's pretty obvious what my more salient points were, and the majority of jae's grappling basically comes from the whole "grapes is a badguy why's he trying to twist someone who's busy as scum for not pushing scumreads" when, what I'm taking issue with, is from a time when jae was
making other pushes
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:28 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1173, Suzune wrote:Actually, I feel like Copper set me up for this fight with Lucian. He baited me earlier in the topic by putting pressure on me to read Lucian more. Followed up with my read on Lucian and asked me questions regarding it. This questioning finally read to my realization of all the pieces falling into place on Lucian. However, for someone who advocated that I read Lucian and discussed it with me. He has remained oddly to the sidelines. Can't help but wonder if I was played a little.
I'd have to go back and double check but I don't remember copper's inquiry as to both of you guys looking leading or insidious.

I don't think that thinking that players all being iffy on each other when they have a good amount of experience is a bad thing to put some focus on at all.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1175, Infinity 324 wrote:Well, it's true for conservative scum, at least. This is not really a great argument.
I think it's a better argument than you're giving it credit for. And your negative impression of it I'm gonna guess comes from people more often using it without it really being true.

When I take a look at jae in relation to the rest of the game before now. Leon has no read on him. Lucian was a townread on him from the sky and they've barely interacted at all. Scout left him off his readslist so I'm assuming null there. Suzune begrudgingly gave a null townread after a quick back n forth. Frog and jae are both townreading each other with about zero interaction or prying going on there. He was completely off seraphim's radar for a while. List goes on.

And I feel like it's less a by product of the entire game just being subscribed to the 'don't push on people who aren't around' newsletter (though, I've noticed some of you are regardless) and more likely people having less inclination to bring about attention there based on that combination.

It's one of those feelings heavily entwined with gut, so it's sorta within the moonlogic field and because of that I can see why you (and others) don't put a lot of stoc in it. But it's feelings that I wouldn't share if I didn't think it held weight.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:37 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1256, JaeReed wrote:Ok but like, while you're making an actual push on me a lot of people took a stance. Why is this one in particular different?
Drive-by.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 am

Post by grapes »

What I'm not gonna do is get into a quote wall war. Those kill games.

Um.

What I will do is field questions and concerns from other people regarding what I've said. I'm noticing that some things I brought up on jae aren't being understood completely by some (Or are just... going ignored) but I'd eat up even more of my day if I responded to them all and I don't have time to do that at the moment. lol

Instead I'll just jot down some quick thoughts.

Leon has dropped off a bit as of late. I'm also starting to notice a trend with him with reluctance to give reads without looking into people more in depth - and while yea that could just be a playstyle thing, it's being brought up in conjunction with having time to look back at still votecounts on day 1. Like I understand to a point that there are a few types of players who would be seriously waying their options based on wagon composition at this point, however rare those kinds of players are. But I'm wondering why it's with regards to two wagons that haven't had a tipping point, that he himself was a part of and two people he's had as town/who he's had little focus on.

I guess what I'm saying is that if I'm leon and there's been traction on two people i'm scumreading and I don't have an immediate reason to feel unenthused with who's sitting next to me then I wouldn't make it a point to call it interesting and then also not go into what's interesting about it, wanna see if he ever followed up on that and if it makes sense. Seraphim's recent content has been stronger, and while I'm scumreading suzune I can see where he's coming from on his read there and the paranoia/confidence is just about at where I think it would be for someone who doesn't know any better. I'd still support a scout lynch, but I'm much less enthusiastic there than I was when I initially pried into him.

Waiting for Lucian to get caught up and push something.

I think that it's also worth noting that jae's hedging only just began as a result of my starting to actually push him. And it seems less likely that it's coming from a town mindset. Mostly because he explicitly had already said he was working to case me and I kinda feel like that's a level of certainty that wouldn't accompany wavering when met with garbage ya know?

(take note that this is with regards to his immediate reaction; I haven't yet read his post by post responses to my post or his iso dive on me, but will, though im not sure there's much value in that for me especially with the latter)

I don't like the word case either, btw. I just got tremendously hot and bothered by his posting on page 43; and decided to pour my thoughts on those posts unfiltered long-winded-ly. :p

I'd also like to echo infinities sentiment that his reaction to said pressure comes complete with a very large contrast in tone when compared to the rest of his play this game which is a lot more likely to come from scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:16 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1270, Infinity 324 wrote:grapes what's your read on copper
I think he's town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 am

Post by grapes »

gotta prod dodge should have time to read up tonight
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:32 am

Post by grapes »

Scout, what's your read on jae?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:29 am

Post by grapes »

Yo this thread could really use more jae votes.

Like is a really bad post.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:34 am

Post by grapes »

Those are basically my thoughts skimming the last couple pages. lol I've been procrastinating reading anything else.

I think it's a mix of the walls, not having much free time lately, shameless laziness and insert excuses here. :P

pedit: So you also have NO scumreads? I didn't really get that impression because you've been voting things.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 am

Post by grapes »

Yea you see it's different. You're still prying into shit and getting into it with copper that means you have direction.

I don't get how after this Day 1 -- which as far as readable content goes is up there for games that I've been in -- you wanna curl up and go into sheep mode super close to deadline, like you can't convince me that that's coming from town.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by grapes »

And apparently scout hasn't answered me yet wrt to his jae read since I asked him yesterday.

The like ONE thing that I'm interested in getting some light shed on holy moly that is some aggressive hovering.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by grapes »

@mod
VC please?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:01 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1507, Infinity 324 wrote:I can understand going into sheep mode if everyone looks town to you.
I've literally never had this problem. LOL

And yea scout hasn't been around since then fair enough. But his stance there has remained ambiguous for a while and I'd like to know why.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:02 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Lucianroy
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by grapes »

yo

got prodded
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by grapes »

but yea, not catching up on the quote wall forest tonight
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by grapes »

dead tired and got work again mad early
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by grapes »

wait fuck is deadline soonish?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by grapes »

Would strongly prefer a leon lynch to copper or infinity.

pedit: okay that's more time than I thought
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Leonshade

Think that's L-1
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:30 am

Post by grapes »

Blue team the best.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1908, Zachstralkita wrote:but green has Impoetic.................................... and frog........
Exactly.

The other 4 is like my meh/scumpile.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 am

Post by grapes »

Frog's not even a strong townread because while his content is solid as fuck I'm positive he could fake it as scum.

But his early game just felt really less stick-up-ass than last time.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:56 am

Post by grapes »

Like just his tone in RVS and his approach to the initial infinity push felt more genuine than all of his pushes in undertale because it was flippant and had build up, ya know, had some town caginess to it, rather than just overjustified walls every now and again on lynchbait.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:58 am

Post by grapes »

In post 1912, Dunnstral wrote:I'd say if we gave the gift to blue team there's a 40-60% chance of mafia getting the gift, wheras at worst green team has a 16% chance of mafia getting the gift. It should be obviius where the vig shot should go, if you were thinking from a TOWNY mindset
I'll go more into this later on but going off my reads plus balance/numbers wise I think blue team probably only has 1 scum.

abridged version is that me/zach/infinity are pretty obviously town.

and scout/seraphim don't feel like they're scum together
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by grapes »

Stop being silly you guys.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by grapes »

Zach, I've explained why I think you're town. Grapes doesn't need to have played with you before to stare into your soul.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by grapes »

Like I get you're a guy who gets scumread a lot so you got this auto-radar when people are figuring you out too fast I get I read people that way too.

But I'm not a superficial scumhunter.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by grapes »

Woo, back up.

The fuck do you mean by that?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by grapes »

Nevermind what I said earlier about the teams. Mod confirmed they're randomly generated so the scumteam all could be on the green team. :/
Makes this slightly harder.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by grapes »

Zach why are you townreading suz?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by grapes »

Saw an L-1.
Please don't lynch anything yet I wanna read over some shit and give my updated reads.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2132, Infinity 324 wrote:Suzune
This is what I keep coming back to.

Lucian might be town. Now that I'm thinking about it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:27 am

Post by grapes »

I guess sera could be scum. I don't really know how to read lurkers for shit, especially when they up front say that they're spot checking their own posts.

Suz scumread kinda came outta nowhere. Mebbe last second distancing.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:28 am

Post by grapes »

And thinking back. I did kinda like that his paranoia about her felt real - or at least like the delivery itself was good in that it didn't feel like sera was telling me what I wanted to hear at the time.
But also weird because I'm not sure that they've played together?

Like I think he specifically said "want her to be town" which seems out of place.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:04 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2139, Zachstralkita wrote:I don't see anything that would make me doubt Sera's VT claim now
Don't be one of those people who treat VT claims like they're always town.

And yea obviously but go ahead and iso me its pretty clear which read I'm more confident on.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2140, inspectorscout wrote:Flip seraphim.
Yea it's not a bad flip all things considered.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 am

Post by grapes »

I think blue team should hammer.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:11 am

Post by grapes »

No, but I can't iso sera and point to anything that couldn't possibly come from scum.

I just thought you were saying something akin to "scum wouldn't claim VT" which is hot bullshit and why I claim VT as scum sometimes. lol

pedit: agree setup heavily suggests nobody started off with power

pedit: but yea, bastard setup, lol
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by grapes »

morning guys
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 am

Post by grapes »

Seraphim is an incredibly odd person to have a townread on at this point.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:46 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2330, Dunnstral wrote:Because I explained why
Could you please direct me to this explanation?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:50 am

Post by grapes »

Zach's town.

And I'm sorta with infinity here like - of the people who pushed on him and created that sorta false dicotomy between him and copper I'd say seraphim looks a lot worse than frog.

Frogs about the only person who pushed inf with stuff that I resonated with at all and half the game ate it up I think you're looking at shit a bit backwards here.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:54 am

Post by grapes »

yo

green team should all be voting either sera/suz

im hammering
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2386, Zachstralkita wrote:And I'll quote some posts by you and go into detail to this effect for everyone's viewing pleasure when someone would do me a quick favor and stop ducking my questions on the Suzune lynch and provide a solid case, because that was what I asked for first and instead of an answer, I got " well why don't you do THIS? HSHSDMCKBXLGHSKH vote: Suzune haha zach you scummy piece of shit."

I'm not sure why no one sees this as slightly alarming, but I'm not in Infinity's camp of " well, yeah, the thing is... you really have to prove why they're town rather than me proving why they're scum, teehee. "

Welcome to Typhon, not Welcome to Mislynch, ladies and gents.

And yes, I know I am the one who spearheaded the fabulous Leonshade lynch, which I believed was a good idea at the time. But I don't see how that can be used as a valid reason to doubt my judgement when if we look at Day 1 right now, the other options for lynches would have been either copper or Infinity, if I had to make an educated guess. And as of right now, we have a greencheck on Infinity, and copper has flipped green. If one of those alternatives took place, the same thing probably could have been said about how bad the judgement of player x was, just for a different reason and obviously directed at a different person.

Regardless, the objective here is not to lynch more townies and I am doing my best to see to that. It's just confusing that I'm looking for answers and solid perspectives and getting smoke screens.

And I've heard talk of MYLO tomorrow pending a green lynch(which either I'm really stupid or my information processing center took a day off again), but then it boggles me that people are readily acquiescing to a lynch (Suzune, in this case) and not trying to find stuff out.

....Nothing wrong with that, right?
In post 2387, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Suzune
i lol'd
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by grapes »

Dude, suz is a pretty good lynch.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by grapes »

I feel like usually when I yell into a wind tunnel to no avail day 1 and it crops up again later out of the blue it's just scum angling for something they missed out on earlier.

Suzune, why jae?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2430, Infinity 324 wrote:Those are not posts scum makes when they are going down. Throwing out the unpopular theory of a me/scout scumteam looks towny to me.
Yea I dunno seems like a going against the grain for the sake of going against the grain thing at this point.

Like maybe I'd see where you're coming from if she was like heartily pushing that stance at all bt just tossing out what ifs that don't seem like realistic thoughts to have (especially given the gamestate) doesn't scream town to me and is something she's more than capable of faking.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2451, LucianRoy wrote:Let's not focus on their reads so much as we focus on yours.
!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 am

Post by grapes »

Who the fuck says "kooky"
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07 am

Post by grapes »

I'm disappointed that suzune came in and voted jae without a reason, fluffed about danganronpa, dodged me when I asked her about it, and now everyone's calling her town.

That is mysticism that cannot be learned.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:42 am

Post by grapes »

hello im here

hi
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:42 am

Post by grapes »

let's get a lynch
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:43 am

Post by grapes »

but first coffee!

back in a bit
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:47 am

Post by grapes »

hey scout cool the jets bro just hopped out of bed after a long couple days appreciate it if you hopped off cool thanks glad we had this talk
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:49 am

Post by grapes »

fucking FOS all the people parked not voting right now especially on green team like what the fuck are we doing
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:23 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2479, Infinity 324 wrote:Explain to me how scum!suzune would expect people to townread her based off that.
I think you're townreading un-indicative personality quirks and pleasant wording while ignoring mindless blatantly opportunistic scum motivated pushes that suz more than likely foresaw gaining more steam than it did based on my opaqueness today.

Scum are perfectly capable of living with their head in the clouds.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:24 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2584, inspectorscout wrote:Grapes who is scum?
Yea this is how I know you're not reading my posts and why I can't really take your read on me seriously.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:45 am

Post by grapes »

Why's it bullshit?

The game is dragging out. Seraphim and suz seem to have some kinda barrier around them that stops their wagons from getting to L1.

Light a fire under the ass of those causing that barrier and see what happens or at the very least get some commitment out of them.

MOVEMENT IS A GOOD THING KIDS
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:49 am

Post by grapes »

It's the same fucking song and dance as day 1; mad close to deadline you all wanan chill in your hammocks posturin' up tryna throw shade on infinity for compromising on leon before he's even flipped yet and essentially let the clock tick down WHILE DOING NOTHING.

SUZUNE DID THE EXACT SAME THING DAY 1

Hello, opposite of a town-mindset.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:50 am

Post by grapes »

I HATE sera's most recent posting.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:50 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2589, Infinity 324 wrote:Which opportunistic pushes are you talking about?
I feel like the push on jae is p bad at this point you agree?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:56 am

Post by grapes »

What's the count at hold on.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:03 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2480, Chrimi wrote:
UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Seraphim
(2) - inspectorscout, Infinity 324 (L-4)
JaeReed
(2) - Zachstralkita, Suzune (L-4)
Suzune
(4) - frog, Dunnstral, Seraphim, JaeReed (L-2)

Players not voting: grapes, Impoetic, LucianRoy

With 11 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2016-09-06 00:00:00)
Yea holy fuck 1 day.

Jaeread is obv cw.

suz and sera haven't cross voted at all (i don't think?)
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:10 am

Post by grapes »

My availability is gonna be splotchy until tuesday myself

pedit: and here's zach right on time to defend obvscum
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:17 am

Post by grapes »

@SAYER
Is it pronounced typhon like; tie - fonz (but without the z)

Or is it Tiff (like tiffany) phone?

This has been bugging me.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:17 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Suz
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:22 am

Post by grapes »

Don't worry she's not a PR.

VT or scum.

Way more likely to be scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by grapes »

I'm not drunk enough for this shit.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by grapes »

zach if you're thinking about doing what i think you're thinking about doing

don't
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by grapes »

lucian remember that game where i was sk and you were scum

is that like the only time we've ever townread each other straight away?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by grapes »

Looks like you guys got shit handled. heh

Like zach's confirmed scum and ya'lls mason claim adds up like I SPECIFICALLY remember lucian's drive-by read on you and instantly knew.

I'm not really sure how to respond to the distant thing because I get bored of games regardless of alignment and I get better reads when I play shady.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by grapes »

It's probably just a by-product of lucian and i needing to in to more games together, which was mostly what I was trying to say in that post.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by grapes »

Well my mind at the time didn't go directly to masons obviously but it clicked once you claimed. At the time I thought that at least one of you guys were scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by grapes »

We shoulda lynched zach yesterday like I thought there was scum involvement in the push on you jae, I just thought zach lacked too many fucks to be scum and suz stayed being floaty and weird all game.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by grapes »

Another thing was how ace and genuine his claim looked once dunn outted his result on him like it's not surprising you guys wanted to hold out despite how much friction mason/neighborizor has.

Had the kid lock town.

sera>impo>frog is my order from the hip

off shot it's scout but pretty unlikely
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by grapes »

And I too feel kinda shitty about the suz lynch.

But like. The case was pretty good.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by grapes »

Like, good enough that to not sheep it you'd have to be scum.

Dig?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by grapes »

I'm also curious who was culted. Forgot to mention it wasn't me.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by grapes »

Gathered that.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by grapes »

Scout you were the cult right?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay somethings wrong here.

Masons/cult/day-vig/unlimited-shot day-cop?/potentially more shit?

LOL
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by grapes »

This game is a delicious clusterfuck.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by grapes »

I'm not a terrible clear, considering how the teams fell.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by grapes »

But I'm also wondering why not seraphim?

Like almost universal scumread would be a pretty great clear at this point all around.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by grapes »

Scout what the fuck are you on about?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by grapes »

I don't like getting copped because it doesn't help my reads. I'm selfish.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by grapes »

The only reason I'm down for it is because that way you guys trust me to get the PR.

Even though... I'm not sure why we wouldn't lynch confscum just because you guys are paranoid about me

and we're not even sure what the role is.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by grapes »

And even if I were scum I'd still have to use the role in a protown way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2743, inspectorscout wrote:The case was bad and seraphim was a way better lynch
Fuck you.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by grapes »

No seriously.

Did fucking nothing to put breaks on that shit.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by grapes »

brb forgot to take out the garbage
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by grapes »

Guys wait he's full of shit wake the fuck up.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by grapes »

I'm town.

VOTE: Scout
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by grapes »

There's no fucking way an unlimited day cop exists think about it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by grapes »

We have confirmed scum and it could be mylo.

This is shenanigans please unvote and think about this.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by grapes »

Seriously what the fuck?

Nobody is questioning this?

Explain to me how a daycop with a whole shitton of shots is balanced with masons and dayvigs and cult and shit.

FUCK.

we're gonna lose
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2771 (isolation #188) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by grapes »

Like it's blatantly obvious I'm town just by how lackadasically I'm getting runup here.

Holy shit any town on me right now need to unvote.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #189) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by grapes »

herp derp obviously now that i know you're scum and you're faking a fucking guilty in mylo im a lot more sceptical

and was still skeptical even before this shit

think about the setup

how is a daycop balanced

why does he out himself as the cop after 1 inno if he still has more shots?

The suicide thing was bullshit so we wouldn't question why a cop wasn't killed.

Hear me out here I'm town jeus christ i havne't been mislynched in a minute fuck my waffles rn
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #190) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by grapes »

Scout is fucking scum his claim was blatantly fake in retrospec.

Like what kinda cop pagetops with a fucking giant wall in their claim unless they're after towncred on some bullshit here ill go quote the post
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by grapes »

AND SCOUT HAS BEEN SCUM BY PLAY ALL GAME

ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THAT - OH WAIT YOU CAN'T
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1879, inspectorscout wrote:VOTE: infinity

Near the end of the day i saw i was wrong. Infinity is one scummy bumfuck.
Copper is a kill infinity would make.
Trust me on this one. Frog, im sorry. Youre town. Seraphim might still be scum.
Will say more tomorrow.

PEDIT stop valhalla ur both town.
Yea this looks like the post of a person who's got a guilty.
In post 2000, inspectorscout wrote:FUCK IT
i have to do everything myself right.

Yesterday copper could decide to gift someone something. This morning i gained a pm in my inbox, saying that i am full of grief because of leon's death. Sayer says human emotions are bad and that they influence the way i work negatively.

Therefore i was allowed to perform an experiment on a player once. I could get a vial of something of them. If its blue theyre scum, if its red theyre town, if its purple theyre something else. Essentially a 1shot daycop. I wanted to target seraphim but i changed my mind since discussion yesterday was about infinity.

He returned blue.

I also may or may not be found dead next morning because im so sad and i may or may not suicide because of it. I cant choose, i dont know what will happen.

I do know INFINITY IS CONFSCUM AND SHOULD BE LYNCHED ASAP.

Major fos to grapes and seraphim as well, BUT INFINITY FIRST.
This is the first time he calls me scum.

BUT HE KEEPS ME IN HIS SCUMREADS THE REST OF THE GAME AFTER HE "REALIZES" THAT HE GOT THE RESULT WRONG

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS BASED ON SOME PREFLIPS SHIT

It's fucking fake.

inf/scout/zach scumteam?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #193) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2777, JaeReed wrote:@grapes I didn't find scout's play d1 scummy.
you don't find someone reacting to a case on them by responding to every line with discredits while taking their alignment for granted?

you don't find quote wall catchups that say nothing but have stagnat scumreads and reply with quick quips that say nothing and then returning to the ether once pressure dies off of them?

how did you read his flirt with leon before dayend?

I thought that shit looked scummy but brushed it off because I was convinced by the claim and thought it looked town.

After this shit, and looking at it again. Seems really put on a pedastal in quite the fake way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #194) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by grapes »

Guys everything adds up now.

Scout wasn't ever a daycop. He was scum that knew our alignments. And fucked with us and claimed like that for towncred.

We bought it hook line and sinker.

Fucking damnit I let this game get away from me.

I don't want to get mislynched and lose the game because of some obvious scum gambit that will tilt me for life.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #195) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by grapes »

Why doesn't the scumfuck "cop" his top scumread?

Why does he want to lynch me over zach?

His narrative doesn't hold together.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2782, JaeReed wrote:Infinity is still conftown even if scout isn't because it's otherwise suicide.
This is a good point I think.

It might be sera. Like, after you guys claimed masons scum were boxed into a corner pretty hard and this is most definitely a desperation play.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by grapes »

And yea of course I'm fucking flailing.

Grapes flails as town.

Especially with the fucking game on the line.

This is the exact reason you massclaim the day before mylo/lylo.

Like, people out there without a doubt that there's some bullshit going on.

Dayvig/Daycop/Cult/Masons in the same game. Argue how that's possible without some restriction on some of that.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 2786, inspectorscout wrote:I don't want to lynch you more than zach, if you want a zach wagon first I don't have any problems with that.
I didn't cop my top scumread because infinity was a key player. I think most players' reads depended on his alignment, and so did mine.
I explained that already, though.
THE SCUMFUCKS NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE

THIS ISN'T HOW YOU TALK TO CONFIRMED SCUM
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by grapes »

He's trying to reason with me and shit.