Mini 1828 : Akame Ga Kill Mafia (Game Over ?!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1768 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Advertising my next game(s): (:D)

Dota Mafia round 2 [Mini theme - open role madness setup - 10 players] currently is in mini theme queue - I predict in 2 weeks it will start signing up.

Cowboy bebop mafia [Large theme - not role madness - nor bastard - will be putten in queue after Dragon age mafia (its in night 9 atm)]

Code Geaus mafia [Large theme - If you didn't like this game don't come close to this one! Role madness and Bastard - will be started after Cowboy bebop]

all three are available for pre-inning yet. :cool:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1778 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1776, pisskop wrote:make the threads public plsz
I'm waiting for them to say they have no issue with this

I will open them tomorrow if no one tell me anything till then

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1795 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Some interesting aspects of setup!

- Shura(Nos) could activate the Silent restriction on Akame(Diamond) by force commuting him
- Run(Pisskop) vote would still be counted toward majority - that means een if he was dead mafia needed to kill others to get 50% of votes
- Leone(LN) role stop and Tatsumi(kraska) role block and Wave(rem) redirect could block/redirect Shura's(Nos) commuter-izer attempt. according to NAR if it wasn't a loop the modifier action would go first. If it was in a loop the commuting would happen before both blocking actions.
- Esdeath(Mathblade) delay wasn't there to help them delay the resseruct as Kurome(Titus) was ascietic. It was there for them to delay their kill behind a mylo and advertise no lynch - or to mess with other investigative roles like Lubbock(Max) watch as he was auto tree stumping at start of day 4.
- Esdeath(Mathblade) neighbourhood with tatsumi makes no sense for her fake claim (Chelsea) >.> We decided to keep this in game and resolve it with a term like "Meow!" as Chelsea was turning into cats and was everywhere in that form doing whatever she wanted in the show.
Seriously Chelsea is the best

- Sheele(randomidget) anti hider function could swap Leone(LN) with their target while they were doing a role stop. they also could swap the modified Shura(Nos) hider ability - it was modified in this aspect that hiding behind scum or people with killing wouldn't kill you, so if Sheele(random) would successfully swap Shura(Nos) while hiding , the poor town would be blocked and considered commuted. so it was not a protown utility and was designed to block and mess with town actions.

more setup points later!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1797 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

More notes!

- A scum flavor name was confirmed to leone(LN) , and two town players :wave(Rem) and Kurome(Titus) had eachother falvor name. Wave and kurome are not good characters in akame ga kill mafia (well they are not evil but their in the enemy team) so flavorwise they weren't confirm town.
- Town had 2 bulletproofs against the 2 vigilants and a delayer mylo evil plan which both could get vanalyzed by Onest (Fire assassin)
- A motivator was really powerful Town utility in the game as you see. Najenda(Vedith) could make Mine(alpa)'s seraph night twice effective , or let investigatives do two investigations. That was the reason it had such a negative effect on Najenda(vedith) herself (stackable hated). In other hands if it was missused it would let mafia to commute 4 people (basically a masscommute) or do the delay and a kill and commute all at the same time.
- The setup has several hints to other roles in game or was hinting to best way for playing it. For example Onest(Fire assassin) had a vengeful par tin his fake claim , hinting that he will be outed as vanalyzer soon and best play for him is to practically suicide but attracting so many people to himself - as much as he could. or Sheele Anti hider was hinting at hider utilities. Shura's ninja was hinting at a watcher existance . Lubbuck Tuant was hiniting that he needs to get a nightkill before day 4 (as town would loose an extra player later on automatically)
- Mine(alpaca) was stronger at pinch - which was impelimented with L2 restriction thingi. Her extra vote was mainly to help her make that restriction work.

I'm sure there are more points but I can't remember them all right now

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1799 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The only day actions were day vigs and we really didn't want to have more kills in the game! ;)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1800 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

there was a tuant ability as well

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1802 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ah and to make sure you won't consider this my meta or anything :

I can make mafia lovers and I will do that when i find that approperiate in my next games. I made a "to love" game game before to prove that I can!

plus vigilants may be town or mafia in my games but their likely town just becuase mafia has a factional kill . assume nothing as my meta - if your going to play my other games.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”