Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 12, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's technically an extra vote, like a FOS.
Unless others vote the great KainTepes as their top slots, and your 3rd place vote broke the tie in favor of the great KainTepes. Scums would definitely want to lynch the great KainTepes through subtle 3rd place votes on the great KainTepes assuming the great KainTepes is town! I'm watching you gamma! Sneaky!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:19 am

I also see what you did there with Eggman. I am the walrus. Coocoocachoo
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:03 am

Vote:scum
Hurt:their feelings
Heal:my fragile ego

Guys, I broke the game. Town wins!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 pm

In post 33, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Should i out my votes out now or wait until Day 1? Am i missing the reason why we arent Day 1 yet?
Why are you so worried about this? You're making no sense. Are you freaking out over the title page not saying 'Day 1' yet, or are you seriously this lost? Are you really this worried about your RVS votes not counting or something?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Y dis not_mafia steal avatar of the great KainTepes? Wat?

Also, if you are doctor, tell me how to get rid of this 104 fever. Making me have blurry vision and stuff. Not gud. Will prob die and then who will be able to win dis game for town? No1! Not even the aggressive and experienced KainTepes wins alone. 1/10 wud not haf fever again.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 am

In post 95, BNL wrote:
In post 35, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 33, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Should i out my votes out now or wait until Day 1? Am i missing the reason why we arent Day 1 yet?
Why are you so worried about this? You're making no sense. Are you freaking out over the title page not saying 'Day 1' yet, or are you seriously this lost? Are you really this worried about your RVS votes not counting or something?
I don't sense any worry in this post, it just looks like SAJ is confused about how the Dawn phase works. What gave you that impression?
What didn't give you that impression?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:58 am

I don't understand this game at all. Dreamer looks like he's at L2 and day 1 just started. Wtf? Otherwise, if it's total votes, then me and KainTepes are also L2. I really don't know what hurt/heal mean. Are they just the different colored tags being used to show vote 2/3, or does the wording hurt/heal have any significance? I didn't see anything about that in the rules.

Confused. I do think people need to watch what they're voting though in RVS before they quicklynch someone on accident. We don't even know how it works yet. Try to find scum to vote, unless you really think dream is scum. Out of the exchange with him and Jin, I'd say Jin is scummier, especially with how bullet seems to interpret it. I definitely viewed Jin's questions/worrying about RVS votes as odd. Maybe that's just because he didn't want to put someone at L2 in RVS, except surprise... That happened... With an OMGUS vote on Dream. Inconsistent and scummy IMO.

Will wait for a response to change votes since it takes forever to do so on phone.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:00 am

Dream you're voting yourself that's why your L2. May wanna vote someone else unless you're the jester
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:29 am

Can I get a replacement please?

The simple fact of the matter is that regardless of this being a bastard game, every question I've asked about the game mechanics went unanswered. I find no enjoyment in playing a game that isn't explained to anyone. This entire game is pointless. The vote count is a mess that makes no sense either. Nobody has a clue what their votes are doing. I have no idea what hurt or heal means, or why it's even used over simply voting three times. Nothing makes sense, and without any real explanations from the mod, I have no real interest in playing. Plus, I play on my phone, so trying to vote three times (while not knowing what any of it actually means) is a pain that isn't worth it. The game mechanics need to be actually explained if a game is to be hosted IMO.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:39 am

Thank you for hosting it thoufh Ircher. It is a great concept and I appreciate you hosting, but I don't really understand it. Since I've been pretty much lurking the entire game anyways due to real life stuff, I think it's best for another player to come sub for me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am

Also, Kain isn't scum. Heard it here first! I feel like people who use this site's meta as a guideline have some really bad ideas on how to read other players. I say this as a general rule from what I've seen. Stop looking for connections that almost always aren't there, and try to vet each individual player by themselves. People won't go out and say 'I'm scum,' and half the time, they won't give scum tells either. What they will do is follow certain paths and styles that aren't necessarily in town's best interest, and recognizing those things means not blindly following MS meta. It's more about understanding motivations for the content (or lack thereof) of their posts.

My guess is Jin is scum. I'll check after the game to see if I'm right. I just wanted to give predictions before I'm replaced.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”