Mini 1849 : DotA Mafia [R2 - SD] Game Over?!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1417 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1409, KuroiXHF wrote:Game is back on! BRantz is now lynched, and we have begun our 24-hour Twilight phase.

And yes, we have a replacement for Sickofit1138. Please welcome MathBlade!
Hi all! I need a chance to read up on all the mechanics and such.
I am a huge mechanics game cracker buff so it looked like a challenge.
Will be catching up in a bit but I won't commit to doing anything one way or the other til I understand mechanics and read up on stuff. It is midnight here and I have work tomorrow so probably a little bit til I can get a thorough read in so just gonna start on the last few pages.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1418 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1411, Leonshade wrote:For MathBlade: the Glyph of Fortification requires everyone in a Clan to vote for it in the clan's PT, and upon activation it will stop everyone in the clan from being targeted during the next phase (so if a clan activates it now, it will be active N2). Both clans doing it makes an NK impossible. It's less risky to do it now, as if we get to MYLO/LYLO, scum could just withdraw their vote for it and stop the Glyph from being activated to win the game.
Thanks for this. I will be checking PTs on Monday after work and mechanics and if this pans out I'll put my vote in there.

Who are your biggest town and scumreads right now?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1419 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

PT* fuck autocorrect.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1420 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1400, Vedith wrote:
In post 1399, KuroiXHF wrote:Please ignore that post. FireBringer is not replacing in.
He backed out beause he knew he was scum and can't lie to me.
BRantz/sickofit confirmed scum team.

That's weird. Not sure how a player does and doesn't replace in. However I don't think a player can back out of a slot because of an alignment. That goes against board rules. So that would be NAI. Looking at the original playlist was a Firebringer replacement a joke? I have long thought Firebringer and Fire Assassin have similar metas and Firebringer has replaced Fire Assassin before. If anything Firebringer can't have two slots in a game.

Don't like this post here because of that reason and Vedith would probably keep an eye on those rules.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1421 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1391, KuroiXHF wrote:
Vote Count 2.12BRantz (3):Radical Rat, xSoniaNevermindx, Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta (3): Sickofit1138, Leonshade, Creature
Sickofitt1138 (1): Vedith

Not Voting (1): BRantz
Deadline: 7:45 AM EST 12/8/16 (Only a little over 24-hours from the time of this posting!)
With eight alive, it takes five to lynch.

Notes:
- BRantz has been prodded.
- Now that I'm at a computer, I had a chance to thoroughly read what was said yesterday and I have to say, I did
not
like what I read. I'm just going to repeat myself and let all of you know that if this sort of thing happens again, I'm going to act to preserve the game at whatever means necessary.
Okay apparently there's some kind of drama? Can someone give the TLDR for this? I am still planning on reading just noticing key things as I go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1422 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have work in the morning but left off on the top of page 56.
Gut read is LLD is town.

Don't like Vedith for what I said above and don't like Sonia for the lurking comment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1423 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Also intrigued by Leonshade. Not quite sure why he'd want his first post to a replacement be about mechanics.

See you late tomorrow everyone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1429 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1427, Vedith wrote:
In post 1420, MathBlade wrote:Don't like this post here because of that reason and Vedith would probably keep an eye on those rules.
Fire wouldn't ever backout from any align, that was a joke.

That meme is very appropriate lol.

In other news I asked for deadline to be extended and KuroiXHF was nice enough to do it. MS is having some hiccups right now and so I can't see the clan PT which based on the mechanics of the of the game seems to be rather important. I am on my way home and will be reading the thread tonight and asking questions in the meantime til something can be figured out. Hopefully that is all that needed. So I would say something useful in thread before I go to bed tonight. I know reads aren't as helpful since it is twilight but at least I can get reads and y'all can get a feel for me since depending on Brantz flip and votes things it could be good or really bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1430 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Say expect*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1431 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:???

I'm town you hammered me? wtf
I feel better about my LLD townread so far. Gut says she blows up at something in thread later. Definitely don't like Sonia's posts at all. It is like Sonia wants to be lynched so Sonia is probably town because I don't see Sonia being that antitown and blatant about it as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1432 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 244, BRantz wrote:@Creature: Are you going to keep ignoring my question to you? What about my posting don't you like?

The reaction from LLD to the hammer seems pretty town to me. But that is assuming that she didn't check the dire PT before reacting in thread. Given that she pointed out that she wasn't actually lynched it would stand to reason she didn't.

Sickofit feels town for the attempt to generate momentum in this game. (sorry I have been part of the problem on this, will do better going forward)

Still on board with Frizzy needing rope, but hopefully we can learn more today before then.
Definitely interested in how Brantz flips because I have a gut feeling this is important.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1433 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Left off on page 17 and I don't like Radical Rat Brantz and Leonshade all for different reasons back to it later if I can tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1434 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My meds are kicking in will pick this up later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1441 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don't see the PT and thus cannot vote in said PT.

I need to go to work though. Shame of life.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1444 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Probably going to have to get a list mod. I keep trying it and it says the requested page doesn't exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1446 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

And just got access. K checking stuff now. Seems fixed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1447 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Correction I have access to new thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1450 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

So yep eventually would like access to the old thread so I can scumhunt off it but technically I see no reason twilight would have to be stopped at this point because everyone can technically vote and talk as expected. This is really frustrating.

I don't see why Vedith thinks sickofit was scum (incorrectly) for the first bit I have read. I have no fucking idea why and/or if it is something from the old clan PT that has Vedith in a tizzy or if Vedith is reaction testing. I gotta go to work but this is insane.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1481 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1464, Creature wrote:VOTE: LLD

I hate this vote with a passion. I strongly suspect Creature is scum trying to paint LLD as such. This vote is naked horrible and atrocious. I absolutely do not know why he is not scumread by more of the thread.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8522680

Like the switch to Vaxkiller for example. That is absolutely horrible. "HEY GUYS..I don't want to be on this wagon where I am with all this attention so I'm going to vote over here." Then two posts later says "I don't do preflip associatives." From the first post it says there are 2 mafia on it. So unless Creature believed that was the scum team he is either moving a vote to or from town. In a game with limited mafia like this Creature either wasn't hunting which makes him scum or just wanted an excuse to not be on the LLD wagon. And look at his posts before that. He "likes the wagon but some players give him a bad feeling about it." (Paraphrase) And no one bothered to ask which players gave him pause? No instead everyone goes on their way saying Creature is obviously town. Why? I get the feeling Creature has been saving the LLD mislynch til in MyLo he can try to ride the towncred to victory. And what does he do now? Naked votes LLD and then the sheep come running.

That being said some weird as fuck reaction test(?) happened in our Dire Clan last night. (Yes we glyphed) Like I don't have an idea on how to explain it but either it was a reaction test or LLD outright scumclaimed. Since I know LLD I'm assuming that she wouldn't outright scum claim in the Clan Thread I'm going with this is a town tell and by consequence Vedith is likely town. (I can't explain it without quoting the PT but trust me it's weird.) However if LLD actually did scum claim in the thread then Vedith and Creature might as well duke it out for who is the last scum amongst them because at that point everyone else would be obv town.

Mainly the issue is if LLD is town (as I strongly suspect she is) then who Creature's likely ally would be. I am leaning towards Radical Rat or LeonShade. LeonShade because of the fact that most of his posts are mechanics based and don't seem to have reads too much in them and I am still put off by the first interaction with me being a mechanics one. Most replace ins I've done (and I've done my fair share) usually try to say something stupid like "Oh you're at L-1 and your predecessor scum claimed. Claim now" The fact he didn't ask me a question to sort me perturbs me.

The thing about Radical Rat is that while he was lurking no one did much about it but the Brantz inactive slot did have something done about it. For the life of me though I'm having trouble differentiating why. A lot of the posts in this thread make no sense and it's probably why these last two mislynches happened.

When you have mislynches you don't go and repeat the same damn thing over again. You learn. You adjust. you adapt. You don't repeat the same damn thing over and over and over. That's why I'm thinking the possible scum teams are as follows (in order of likelihood)

Creature/LeonShade
Creature/RadicalRat
LLD/Creature
LLD/Vedith

VOTE: Creature
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1484 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1483, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:LLD then Creature imo Math.
I'd easily jump on the wagon though.
No. If LLD is town then we still have this clusterfuck and I would end up NK'd tonight because I was resistance to it and then everyone is running around with their head cut off trying to figure out the exact team so scum ending game hammers don't happen. If Creature is town the game is solved and it's LLD and Vedith and LLD scumclaimed in the Dire PT. It absolutely doesn't make sense FMPOV to lynch LLD today. Too risky.

Creature, Radical Rat, and LeonShade have been the most vocal of the town (minus LLD and her aggro shit that annoys the crap out of me) but those first three have been leading the wagons and they've all been on town. I do not find that a coincidence and I sure as hell am not sheeping a scumread to vote LLD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would you jump on that wagon?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:LLD is a liability and easy to just say "Oh LLD is scum"

Could LLD really be scum? Maybe that'd be great
Could she be town? Yeah but if she is people will finally have to look elsewhere.
It's that looking elsewhere that is the liability.

Assume LLD is town and I die.

This means that there are 2 mafia alive and 3 town alive. That is mylo. At that point people are just going to start to look elsewhere. Literally anything could be used as a justification because everyone's been in lynch LLD RVS mode for a long ass time. Since there's no even inkling of idea of what people think if LLD is town the first vote could end the game. This game becomes a minefield of "OMG don't vote" which makes it hard to generate pressure and difficult to name the entire time in MYLO. The true liability is if LLD is town then it becomes a game of wtf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

What people need to do is start explaining reads assuming LLD is scum and assuming LLD is town and potential teams they see. We need to have discussion. Ideas. Peg people down to things and make sure they are held accountable.

So everyone, what are your reads and what teams do you see?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1491 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1490, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Creature/Leon
Leon/Vedith would be interesting.
Creature/You
LLD/ uhhhh good question

I don't see Creature/RR due to Creature shading RR in our PT
Why do you think these teams are likely?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I agree with lynching Creature (Leon has the same wifom problem but worse) but really you should take the time to think about it. Unless you are an extremely good "gut" player the closer and closer it is to MyLO the more time should be spent reviewing what people say. "Gut" can be easily manipulated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1498 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 440, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I have my "I told you post" ready for when LLD flips town
and I also have my yell ready if she somehow flips scum no one is defending her there is a dead counter wagon and all this screams one thing say it with me now

M I S L Y N C H
It's mostly here and how she actively and openly campaigns for LLD towards the end of my replace in. I think some of her posts show that she might be new but I see a thought and read progression in her posts. I think in some of her posts she is derp town and that's why she was never a wagon that gained any steam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1497, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1494, MathBlade wrote:I agree with lynching Creature (Leon has the same wifom problem but worse) but really you should take the time to think about it. Unless you are an extremely good "gut" player the closer and closer it is to MyLO the more time should be spent reviewing what people say. "Gut" can be easily manipulated.
Hmm what type of player am I...I think I normally go with the flow see something I don't like I push it and question it
I don't think I really have a type although I really wanna know if people think I do

Posts like this one....Derp town.
I don't see a scum player blatantly admitting they just "go with the flow" this close to MyLO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1500 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1498, MathBlade wrote:
In post 440, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I have my "I told you post" ready for when LLD flips town
and I also have my yell ready if she somehow flips scum no one is defending her there is a dead counter wagon and all this screams one thing say it with me now

M I S L Y N C H
It's mostly here and how she actively and openly campaigns for LLD towards the end of my replace in. I think some of her posts show that she might be new but I see a thought and read progression in her posts. I think in some of her posts she is derp town and that's why she was never a wagon that gained any steam.
campaigns for LLD's vote at the start of*

Typing merge thought error found.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1502 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1501, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:If I was derp town wouldn't that make me an easy wagon not a hard one?
There's two kinds of derp town.
There's derp town that always looks scummy so that can be wagoned.
Then there's derp town that's writing bad posts that scum want to keep around because it makes the game easier to win. Posts like "I just go with the flow" and "I'm going to vote X tomorrow" are generally derp town unless there's some substance behind them because if the person is town then scum won't kill/lynch the person who is going to actively campaign for a mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1503 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1426, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Btw I'm voting LLD tomorrow just incase you're wondering. My topic on LLD going into a possible lylo is not something I want.
Like this one here for example. This lets scum actively push LLD without any of the risk and knowing they likely have one more person on their side. I highly doubt a scum player would telegraph "HEY we want to mislynch LLD tomorrow". There'd be no reason to based on the setup.

Ergo derp town more likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1506 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1505, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1504, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Getting tr on being stupid isn't something I enjoy but I'll take it.
I keep looking at your signature and then at how you're approached me this game, and I think it's just too fitting.
Reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1509 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1508, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1506, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1505, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1504, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Getting tr on being stupid isn't something I enjoy but I'll take it.
I keep looking at your signature and then at how you're approached me this game, and I think it's just too fitting.
Reads?
Can I have a bit?
lol what am I going to say? no...you must immediately post reads or I will hijack them from your brain? After I asked Sonia to think about it....You get no time. None at all.

(The above line is sarcastic and the answer is yes)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1536 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Leonshade -- Talk to me about Creature.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1539 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1538, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1480, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:RR is there a reason you didn't talk at all in our PT?
Nothing to talk about. I would have answered about my glyph vote, but by the time I saw the question it had already been answered. I didn't do anything last night on account of the Glyphing, and I didn't want to say anything regarding plans for today in case of listening scum.

In post 1482, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1479, Radical Rat wrote:Hold up.

Just for the sake of being thorough...
Can a Dire member
confirm
the Glyph was used?

I know ours was.
Why would we confirm this?
Because if you
didn't
activate your Glyph... It means both scum are in Radiant, and we should be purged immediately.
I already confirmed all of us voted in my first post of the day Radical Rat. Are you reading or are you just wanting to push LLD?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1540 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1537, Leonshade wrote:I've played with scum!Creature before, and I don't think this is it. More gut than anything concrete, but that's how TRs usually are for me.

Boooooo horrible answer. I have a damn good scum record because of this. People townread me for various reasons and then as scum I do nothing to change those reasons. If all you have is gut and the player is being scummy and you have multiple mislynches it might be time for a gut recalibration check. Assume LLD is town and look at Creature's posts. Then repeat if LLD is scum. Then figure out what you think about him. We are too close to LYLO/MYLO for "gut".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1544 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1542, Radical Rat wrote:I'm mostly just skimming. Your posts are... Daunting.

I play primarily from my phone, and long posts take a lot of time to read on mobile.
Over the weekend I will read more thoroughly.
Why are my posts daunting? They are the same length as some of LeonShades so it obviously isn't length. They're loud sure but if you want a quiet game then don't play mafia. Is it because I'm opinionated and am forcing you to think and/or pretend to? Good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1559 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1557, Radical Rat wrote:Alright yeah. I see LLD individually most likely to be scum. But I have no idea who to pair her with.

Whereas if I decide on Sick/Math scum, you're a decent candidate for their scumbuddy.
If I was scum and LLD town, why would I make such a post to not lynch LLD? Hell I could have made a big long wall post about all the scummy things people already believed, confirmed the bias against LLD, and then people would be shit up a creek without a paddle for the next day. Me being scum would be insanity.

You can "decide" I'm scum all you want but that doesn't change facts. I'm a player who as scum gives players what they WANT. Instead I'm arguing now for what we NEED. I would rather not have someone who rages any time someone sneezes their way but what we NEED are more town players who actively think through the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1561 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1560, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:(insert but you'd do it for towncred line here)
LOL You haven't played with me yet. I forgive you. <3 Like look at Shadowrun Mafia sometime. Or 1841.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1565 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA tomorrow and Sunday
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1577 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1570, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1484, MathBlade wrote:
Creature, Radical Rat, and LeonShade have been the most vocal of the town (minus LLD and her aggro shit that annoys the crap out of me) but those first three have been leading the wagons and they've all been on town. I do not find that a coincidence and I sure as hell am not sheeping a scumread to vote LLD.
This line reads like discrediting to me. It's not even accurate, of the three of us, only Creature was on the Vax wagon and only Rat and I were on the BRantz wagon to end the day. Creature wanted LLD that day, and I would've much preferred LLD, only settling on BRantz as a compromise.
Leading doesn't require you to be on the wagon. It just requires you to be the loudest and most influential. The fact of the matter remains it was you all could have done something and didn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1580 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1575, Creature wrote:I think Sonia's aiming to mislynch me. Maybe she expects us to lynch LLD right after me and Sonia.
....This is self serving bullshit. I started with a vote on you and I am the first person who suggested you could be scum. I am not aiming for a mislynch I am aiming for a scum lynch. Now I wonder why you pick on Sonia? Oh right derp town not doing what you want. Gee sounds familiar. *Looks at prior posts of mine*

I has a Christmas present for you of rope. Let's hope everyone else delivers too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1582 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1579, Creature wrote:Also, I wasn't considered vocal at Wake's game.
This is about this game. You have been vocal this game.

In that game you posted same amount same tone and you be scums. In a 42 player game with me and Titus and a couple other loudmouths pretty much everyone looks quiet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1581, Creature wrote:but Sonia wants to quickhammer.
Yes...So....It is like she is voting you. I have done I has hammers as an IC. What is the problem with her saying I has hammers on you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1585 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1584, Creature wrote:I'm townreading you, Leon and Vedith, what scum would do if neither of them were there?
So then scum would be in RR, LeonShade, Sonia, LLD in that hypothetical. LLD would go to town in that scenario based on PT hijinks. So Two of RR/LeonShade/Vedith. Vedith likely town in that case same reason. So it would be RR+Sonia in that case. And I would say neither of them would give up the LLD push and would just call me insane except they haven't played with me. I would say they would at the very least doubtcast me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1587 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

RR/Leonshade/Sonia and Leonshade would be likely town because of the fact a LeonShade team with either of those two is ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1589 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1586, Creature wrote:Wake's game: Lot of blank votes, zero townreads besides the obvious.

Nah, not the same.
I have to go but when I get the chance I want to discuss this further.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1612 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...Something seems off here. Call it gut. I need to go look at all the heroes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1613 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I need to look at the heroes when I have more time on Monday. I am having trouble finding onethat does all of what Soniais saying but I am probably missing it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1617 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

That explains it. I did the wrong search in that thread. Will look it up later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1620 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

/me hugs Frozen Angel

Glad you're back! And also glad KuroiXHF stood up and nodded while you were out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1625 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

I expect reads when you get back missy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1663 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1631, Creature wrote:Also, I think I could confirm myself as town if we get one scum today.
In post 1638, Creature wrote:I need to know all claims, abilities learned and night actions.

This is rolefishing at best and then picking a hero to make it all work at most. When I already confirmed we glyphed there would be no one targetable out of me LLD and Vedith.

So please by all means explain to me how this works because it looks like you are selling the world's biggest pile of manure and calling it a marble statue.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1667 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1657, Creature wrote:
LLD

Did you receive the flower?
Glyph was used....So none of use would have been targetable last night. Don't know why you are asking if something happened to someone last night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1668 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1665, Creature wrote:What do you think about LLD?
Either you or LLD are scum. More than likely you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1671 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1658, Creature wrote:Radical Rat - Lina, targeted LLD, aka someone must've visited LLD, also gave a flower to LLD
Creature - Rubick, targeted no one so far, got nothing so far
Leonshade - Luna, confirms LLD as Windranger
xSoniaNevermindx - Templar Assassin, anything else?
Mathblade - Vengeful spirit, anything else?
Veidth - Faceless Void, used Time Walk
Lady Lambdadelta - Windranger by Leonshade, used ShackleShot on Vedith, aka if someone visited Vedith, their action failed
BRantz - Enchantress, made RR become a flower vendor for one night
I have magic missile.
However this is a ton of bullshit.

Pants store three miles that way. Please preserve all pants so last gasp scum can't get a ton of info on their way out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1674 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1670, Creature wrote:Also, if LLD is lynched today, scum will have to kill someone from you/Vedith or waste a nightkill on someone with a bulletproof vest.
....Did I already call out scum you would try to mislynch LLD? This looks like you picked a hero to try to save your own ass. I do not trust you or your claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1675 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1673, Creature wrote:Okay, so why not LLD?
Because you are obviously trying to mislynch LLD. Your self preservation is nauseating.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1679 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes those are the possible teams IMHO. You are in more of them. LLD is already confirmed as telling the truth about their hero. If you are town the game is solved for me. If you are scum then the game is no longer in danger range.

If we lynch LLD and they flip town as I suspect they will as that is in order of likelihood then we go into MyLO with a shit ton of issues. Your lynch literally blows open the game. Less risky, most likely to hit scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1686 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then if you're Town you have to trust me and my reads and understand and trust me in what I do and my play after your lynch. You can't suggest lynching a townread of mine (really only reason LLD is even there is because of the weird PT business) just in order to save yourself.

And if LLD is scum and you are town it is LLD + Vedith. Not Sonia. Sonia like gets millions of OMG she so townie awards.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1689 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1688, Creature wrote:Ever played with Sonia/MariaR before?
MariaR yes
Sonia no

MariaR -- What relevance do they have to this game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1692 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Only completed game (I think will have to double check) is Watch Dogs Blitz and that is scum meta from a hydra with Nahdia and they are acting differently here so...
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1693 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Forgot they were in Wake's too in another hydra with two others as well. Will look at that but TBH that hydra was so inconsequential to that game I forgot it existed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1695 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1694, Vedith wrote:Hydra meta is always different.
Sonia is about shotung, Maria is about shotung and playing the "nice" card.
She shouts as town, she shouts as scum, she probably shouts as mod.

That's her meta for you.
So Sonia shouts okay...Plays the nice card as which alignments?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1699 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1696, Vedith wrote:More as scum. But it's debatable as of late.
If it is debatable I don't see why my town read of Sonia would change based on debatable. They really look like Town derp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1702 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Creature was and you followed it up with meta so I thought you were.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1710 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1706, Vedith wrote:
In post 1702, MathBlade wrote:Creature was and you followed it up with meta so I thought you were.
Oh.
I just like to state my opinion on Maria!

So since you're scum (that's right, you didn't really change my mind last night) Does this confirm Sonia as your buddy?
I am town and I don't give two shits about changing your opinion. I am going to play the game and state my reads. This isn't danger zone so I am lynching my scumread. You can scumread me all you like. It doesn't change my role PM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1715 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1712, Vedith wrote:Real talk - I'd lynch Sonia just so I'm not in another LyLo with her as Scum.
Even if she isn't scum, chances are we push each other.

Never ever lynch a townread because you fear them in the danger zone ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1723 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1716, Vedith wrote:
In post 1710, MathBlade wrote:I am town and I don't give two shits about changing your opinion. I am going to play the game and state my reads. This isn't danger zone so I am lynching my scumread. You can scumread me all you like. It doesn't change my role PM.
Scum getting angry. :up:
As town you shouldn't want me to be scum reading you encase it's LyLo tomorrow...
But okaaaaay.
Lol go read my scum metas and town metas. If you think this is "angry" that is really funny. This is more annoyed with a flyswatter and I have other things to deal with like lynching obv scum Creature.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1724 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1721, Vedith wrote:
In post 1715, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1712, Vedith wrote:Real talk - I'd lynch Sonia just so I'm not in another LyLo with her as Scum.
Even if she isn't scum, chances are we push each other.

Never ever lynch a townread because you fear them in the danger zone ever.
Didn't I just say she's your scum buddy?

She is my townread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1740 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1731, Vedith wrote:
In post 1727, Creature wrote:I accept players having doubts on me, but I don't accept being called obvscum as town.
"Obvious" is what people use when their stumped.
Math is obvious scum though.
1) I am not stumped
2) I have demonstrated his scum motivation of nearly every post in the game.
3) Pushes for mass claim before he goes down.
4) lynch shops

Don't ever insult me and say I am stumped ever. If I am stumped I fucking admit it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1742 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1741, Vedith wrote:That's vote with me. Not vote me.
Why would I vote with you on a townread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1751 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1743, Vedith wrote:
In post 1740, MathBlade wrote:1) I am not stumped
2) I have demonstrated his scum motivation of nearly every post in the game.
3) Pushes for mass claim before he goes down.
4) lynch shops

Don't ever insult me and say I am stumped ever. If I am stumped I fucking admit it.
If you think I'm insulting you there, you haven't played enough with me, laddy.
I can see scum getting angry here for me calling out their shit though.
In post 1745, Vedith wrote:
In post 1742, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1741, Vedith wrote:That's vote with me. Not vote me.
It is all about everyone and the matter remains that you are actively derailing what I believe to be a scum lynch for one of my town reads. Unless Town -1 or Town -2 if Sonia is truth telling about the double vote then we have to be on scum. I doubt scum would be nice enough to bus here.

Why would I vote with you on a townread?
OMGZZ Math it's totes not all about you! I'm talking to people that uhh like care about lynching scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1752 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

*glares at MS* my post got lost in the quote show
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1753, Vedith wrote:
In post 1752, MathBlade wrote:*glares at MS* my post got lost in the quote show
Did you confess to being scum?
I don't lie in mafia games.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1760 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lolololol Seriously I don't lie as either alignment. Look at Gistou. I didn't lie. At all. And that is a scum game.

Like seriously that is dumb. Scum are going to lie and say they have a Town role PM. I was demonstrating a meta point in my response to you Vedith.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1766 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1762, Creature wrote:At least I'm townreading you, Math.
I don't think you have reads though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1770, Leonshade wrote:I could see LLD-RR, especially if Creature is town.
If Creature is town and LLD is scum last one is Vedith. Period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1782 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1773, Vedith wrote:Btw, now our joking phase is over, and we've all had a little :giggle:
Lets get serious. sickofit was scum, and Math isn't doing anything to change that. He's already said that he doesn't care if I scum read him, even with a possiblity of a mis lynch today.
Either he's scum or he scum reads me, where then he should vote me over Creature and he believes I can only be scum with LDD.

Pedit - There we go.
He's more concerned on making the mis lynch for tomorrow.
No that isn't what I should be doing. What I should be doing is lynching the player with the highest chance of being scum. That is Creature bar none. Assumibg Creature flips scum then you will come around to me being Town and you having a poke up your butt.

I only scumread you with one person LLD. Therefore the odds are you are misguided Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1793 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1788, Vedith wrote:
In post 1782, MathBlade wrote:I only scumread you with one person LLD. Therefore the odds are you are misguided Town.
So since I can only be scum with LDD, and the other way round for you, a town mind set would to be lynch out of us and give a town read for LyLo if wrong, right?

Scum Math thinking here - :up:
No it wouldn't be. Because the game is fucking solved if Creature is town. That is a hell of a lot more Town reads. You can only be scum with LLD that doesn't mean a lynch in us three gives a town read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1800 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1797, Vedith wrote:
In post 1793, MathBlade wrote:No it wouldn't be. Because the game is fucking solved if Creature is town. That is a hell of a lot more Town reads. You can only be scum with LLD that doesn't mean a lynch in us three gives a town read.
"Game solved" this kid says. :giggle:

No, when it's you and Sonia as the fuccboi scum pair, you push a lynch on Creature - He flips town, you push one on me or LDD, and that's town.

I'm really trying to resist anything that may be insultive here so instead - [Comment]
Okay assume for a second Sonia town. What changes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1809 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1805, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1802, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1793, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1788, Vedith wrote:
In post 1782, MathBlade wrote:I only scumread you with one person LLD. Therefore the odds are you are misguided Town.
So since I can only be scum with LDD, and the other way round for you, a town mind set would to be lynch out of us and give a town read for LyLo if wrong, right?

Scum Math thinking here - :up:
No it wouldn't be. Because the game is fucking solved if Creature is town. That is a hell of a lot more Town reads. You can only be scum with LLD that doesn't mean a lynch in us three gives a town read.
Look at the disparity between everyone's reads. Even if the game is "solved" for you if Creature flips town, you still have to convince two other town players.
EBWOP.

Then I bring everyone along. I have done it before and will do it again if I have to. I did it in a game to get Lowell I just was wrong on the other scum. I can and will continue fighting for my reads and demonstrate them. That is what Mafia is all about. It is about clawing, fighting, pushing, arguing. Scum aren't going to bus this close to MyLO so I fight. It isn't clean it isn't present. Hell my first game I ran into literally a 5 page wall war with a person I was scumreading and convinced a town lynch two minutes to the end of the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1810 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Isn't pretty*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1811 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

A town lynch of scum*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1812 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1806, Vedith wrote:
In post 1800, MathBlade wrote:Okay assume for a second Sonia town. What changes?
RR is your buddy.

My turn.
Assume you were magically town (It's not a joke, we are working here).
Assume I'm town, assume Creature is town... Who's scum then?

Game solved... Yeah, no.
Impossible as LLD would have scum claimed partners with you if Creature is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1815 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1813, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1812, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1806, Vedith wrote:
In post 1800, MathBlade wrote:Okay assume for a second Sonia town. What changes?
RR is your buddy.

My turn.
Assume you were magically town (It's not a joke, we are working here).
Assume I'm town, assume Creature is town... Who's scum then?

Game solved... Yeah, no.
Impossible as LLD would have scum claimed partners with you if Creature is town.
Are we ever gonna get details on this
If I need to yes. Would rather just focus on Creature because I believe it to be a reaction test. If I say what happened it will bias the entire thread and then no one will actually play mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1818 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1814, Leonshade wrote:You're certainly confident, but your ability to get everyone to come around to your reads only comforts me if you're town, and if you're right. I'm not certain of either of those.

P-edit: @Math.
What aren't you certain on? Let's start there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1824 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1821, Vedith wrote:
In post 1815, MathBlade wrote:because I believe it to be a reaction test.
This is preparing 2 mis lynches.
He believes it to be a reaction test but LDD is going to be scum for it. :giggle:
1) I am a THEY.
2) I do believe it to be right now. If Creature is town it wasn't. It isn't planning for mislynches it would be confronting reality.
3) If I am scum and Creature is town why would I plan two mislynches after that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1826 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1825, Vedith wrote:
In post 1819, Leonshade wrote:Nothing, I don't want a quicklynch. There's still discussion to be had.
Creature shouldn't be the lynch anyway.
Math is dead set that scum is in me/LDD/Creature.
Yet not wanting to vote in me or LDD to "confirm" Creature as scum.
There's also no reason that me or LDD cannot be scum with Creature.

If Math is town, he will lynch in me or LDD first, but instead, he goes for the single push so he can play the double push tomorrow.
Having 2 options to lynch in LyLo is better than 1.

This is bollocks Math talking, not town Math.
Creature absolutely should be.

You are spouting what you think I would do versus what I actually would do.

I don't lynch someone I believe to be Town to confirm scum. I lynch someone I believe to be scum to confirm scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1831 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1827, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1818, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1814, Leonshade wrote:You're certainly confident, but your ability to get everyone to come around to your reads only comforts me if you're town, and if you're right. I'm not certain of either of those.

P-edit: @Math.
What aren't you certain on? Let's start there.
Your alignment is the first part. I'm leaning town on your slot, but at this point I don't feel I can be 100% on anyone before we get a red flip.

For your reads, the problem is that while I'm coming around to a Creature lynch, if he flips town I don't share your confidence that an LLD-Vedith team is confirmed. Your confidence is based on information that I don't have access to, and which I can't evaluate since you aren't revealing it. If we're not lynching Creature, I want LLD, but I don't consider it impossible that scum is outside of those two.
Fair enough on the first point.

On the second point I understand it but as soon as I do it gives ammo to Creature if scum to mislynch LLD. Pretty much I am assuming LLD reaction tested. And if she didn't Vedith posted stuff to cover it up. As soon as LLD did that Vedith started attacking me hard. It is definitely a Vedith +LLD scum team if it wasn't a reaction test.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1834 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1832, Vedith wrote:
In post 1824, MathBlade wrote:1) I am a THEY.
2) I do believe it to be right now. If Creature is town it wasn't. It isn't planning for mislynches it would be confronting reality.
3) If I am scum and Creature is town why would I plan two mislynches after that?
1) If you try to correct me on this again, I'll be refering you to "she" or "her". LDD can confirm this.
2) Well, me, Creature and LDD and going to be town, so that confirms you as scum in that sense, right? To my mind at least.
3) You're not planning 2 mis lynches you fucking [comment] you are plannign 1 mis lynch on 2 people.
Pretty sure LLD knows I am a THEY and I have many posts in the Speakeasy about it so fuck off. My gender is my gender. You can go crawl under a rock if you think you know my gender better than me. It is low it is disgusting and it is absolutely vile. I can understand honest mistakes but intentionally misgendering someone is horrible.

If you would sink to that level to win a mafia game congratulations. You are doing something horrible to intentionally try to create gender dysphoria in someone.

It shouldn't confirm anything. It could be RR Leonshade or Sonia. Granted I have a town read on Sonia so RR+Leonshade.

No I am not and I now I am pissed off and stepping away so I don't fucking curse you and your mother out and get banned. Go fuck off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1847 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1836, Vedith wrote:
In post 1834, MathBlade wrote:No I am not and I now I am pissed off and stepping away so I don't fucking curse you and your mother out and get banned. Go fuck off.
People like you are terrible actually.
I don't give 2 shits on people and their gender here. The whole "Did you assume my gender" is just fucking terrible and again, no one actually gives a fuck about your gender (sorry to step on your ego here) your play will still be just as shit as any.
If I type he, she, fuckwit, that's entirely my choice, and guess what, I'm going to type as I wish. :up:
GTFO.

I may be the world's worst player but that doesn't mean I don't deserve common fucking decency. I deal with people like you nearly every day in my life. Thinking there is the binary two genders to try to make it fit. And you know what some people may not care. They may think of me as a he or a she. I can't stop your thoughts. What I can do is point out that people like me do exist and I cannot and will not let you insult me into accepting a warped version of reality. Some mornings I desperately wake up wishing and hoping there is a penis in between my legs to explain the feelings I have when I wake up. The fact it is absent is horrifying on those days. And yes I am well aware what I feel doesn't exist in nature and it is why I have a therapist to talk to about it and there are lots of other genders. If you truly didn't care you would just use they and get over it. Stop being an asshole.

@RR I hope RL gets better for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1848 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit sorry FA post didn't come up in preview
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1850 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have errands to run. Will respond to outstanding questions on my return.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2989 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No objections here.

Sorry I had to be replaced out. Was watching the entire time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2990 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2987, Frozen Angel wrote:
Congratulations to the winners!

The mafia team of Dunnstral and Titus

Special thanks from whoever replaced in my game and helped me

And special thanks from KuroiXHF who backed my game up when I was banned :]
KuroiXHF definitely deserves props for trying to deal with me unable to have certain information.

Booo my phone for announcing I had multiple PTs in thread.

Yay for Dunn and Titus stepping in.

I would give Town MVP to Sonia. Sure I Scumbearded her at points but after I replaced out she was scary. Breaking up that town block was freaking hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2993 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2991, Frozen Angel wrote:I was resolving all of this game night actions even when I was banned. The game complexity is really high. when you see the game action resolves and details you will see what I mean :/

sorry for any miscommunication that happened (using kuroi as a middleman for my game was incredible but I'm still not sure if that was errorless :(
Nah it was more of MS having failures. The tech sucked not the people.

Nice try JaeReed. <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2995 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't get it either :/

But that is Mafia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2999 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I thought FA was joking when she said Dunn lost his ability to vote. I was so scared we were going to lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3001 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I understand the why I just don't understand the WHY.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3006 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3005, Frozen Angel wrote:LLD was titus slot.

as i said in notes I'm not sure how brantz got lynched over her :/
Honestly I am not sure either lol. One of the truest things I said XD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3027 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I received a PM from Vedith that if I didn't act on was alignment confirming :/ Fun times.i hate replacing out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3037 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am just glad we didn't get lynched for our slips. This is the second time my phone has slipped for me. LLD slipped once and so did Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3038 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1418, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1411, Leonshade wrote:For MathBlade: the Glyph of Fortification requires everyone in a Clan to vote for it in the clan's PT, and upon activation it will stop everyone in the clan from being targeted during the next phase (so if a clan activates it now, it will be active N2). Both clans doing it makes an NK impossible. It's less risky to do it now, as if we get to MYLO/LYLO, scum could just withdraw their vote for it and stop the Glyph from being activated to win the game.
Thanks for this. I will be checking PTs on Monday after work and mechanics and if this pans out I'll put my vote in there.

Who are your biggest town and scumreads right now?
That should have been PT but I play in so many games with multiple PTs I literally freaked lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”