ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:52 am

Post by ibaesha »

So, you guys are like starting with voting for immunity, rather than who to lynch? I have to consider whether I believe this is the appropriate avenue to take here or not. While it is important to decide carefully who gets immunity, we also must consider who we're going to lynch and how we're to decide that before the polls open.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:01 am

Post by ibaesha »

I'm having a tough time getting my head around playing 'backwards' as it were. Generally speaking, it's easier to determine who I think is town by trying to figure out who is scum. However, it is crucial that we make sure that the decision of immunity is ours and not random.

As for keeping our votes secret until ballots are revealed, I'm not sure this is wise. One of the most useful tools for the town in mafia is to see where, when, and why votes are placed. If we keep this part of the game a 'secret' I think we're doing ourselves more harm than good.

immunity: mcpaltp
- I think his input about how this should be handled is the most sound and pro-town that I've seen at this point.

vote: hasdgfas
- Pretty much the whole WIFOM comment strikes me as scummy. Scum love to holler WIFOM to discount arguments with nothing more than 5 letters. And people just accept it.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:10 am

Post by ibaesha »

I've had computer problems that have kept me away. I'll catch up and post w/in 24 hours as long as I haven't already been replaced.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”