Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Bork Bork

I've been an Accountant for years and I can confidently say that those dot things above the letter o are a sign of embezzlement.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh, right.

VOTE: Accounts Payable

Nightless is better.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 11, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I haven't read the OP yet but I think we vote for the set up before we RVS
Then how do you know you vote for the setup first?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 16, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant are you scum?
Nope. Are you?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 15, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Accounts Payable
No answer to #13?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

That makes no sense. Why not vote Accounts Payable and go "okay, I voted this setup because..." and then out comes the meaningful discussion and possible alignment indicative statements.

Besides, in 13 you claimed you hadn't read the OP, not that you hadn't read the OP thoroughly. Like, to be clear, I don't care about you making a bad wording choice or forgetting to write "thoroughly" in your original post. Only fools think that sort of thing is a scumslip. What I'm concerned about is the fact that you don't seem very motivated to advance the game state despite claiming you do. Like, you say you made 15 to make me bugger you, and then complain that I'm buggering you. I think it was fairly clear that I was trying to poke you and start a conversation, and you basically told me "sorry, I don't want to talk to you" while complaining about how I don't talk to you enough. What's up with that?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

I disagree. Someone
pointedly
refusing to answer questions in RVS isn't trivial at all. Also, I think setup voting here is NAI as fuck. I expect most of the playerlist to be voting based on personal preference rather than because they think X setup is somehow more scumsided or townsided than the other - and I expect a player who does figure that kind of logic to say so explicitly in the post that they were voting the setup.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 21, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:just wanted to kick up some dust
What do you think RVS is, Gin?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 26, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 23, Accountant wrote:I expect most of the playerlist to be voting based on personal preference rather than because they think X setup is somehow more scumsided or townsided than the other - and I expect a player who does figure that kind of logic to say so explicitly in the post that they were voting the setup.
Why would scum!gin, if he found the more scumsided setup, say so?
He wouldn't. He'd vote for that and claim personal preference - but this is a dead lead, so the possibility of this is discarded from my mind. Like, I'm not a good enough scumhunter to be able to tell town!Gin's "it's just a personal preference" from scum!Gin's same line, so that line of questioning is null to me.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 25, All Alone wrote:why is nightless preferable? I've never played one
I don't like spending 48 hours doing nothing.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Accountant »

*makes scrunchy face*

Blehhh.

VOTE: Cash

Someone please come up with an argument for AP townsided because I love nightless games

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 42, Cabd wrote:Accounts payable is effectively 9:4 mountainous. Let me mention at this point that 11:2 mountainous has an expected town win rate of under 40%. Now add that scum has a oneshot kill on top of that?!? I don't care how good you think you are, you're effectively voting for town loss out the gate. Neighborhoods have a very negligible power for town. And anyone who thinks the lover-izing pairs things or gladiate thing gives town power needs to look at any of Fakegod's Dance themes. Protip: Town suicides and scum laughs as they win even sooner.

Every single one of you fuckers had better start talking right now; because not ALL of you can be the scumteam... And yet you voted for a ~33% or worse town win rate.
I don't bother calculating setup winrates. I just vote for the one I like playing best.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 50, Cabd wrote:I mean yeah I got heated a little bit. But I figured everyone did their due diligence and looked at the setups in consideration BEFORE voting, because you already should have your win condition. I for one rather enjoy not sabotaging my own wincon before the main game even begins. That's like RVSing when the actual win is on the line. Would you be similarly taken aback if I blew up at somebody for RVSing the day before lylo?
I didn't, because I assumed the mod did HIS due diligence and made sure the setups were equal, and I suck at judging setups anyway.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 75, KuroiXHF wrote:Talking about skipping RVS. I don't like how quickly you got so serious. Accountant followed suit, sure. But that's Accountant.
wat.jpg

Why is being serious scummy?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 83, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'll just try to solve the game.
Three posts later you sheep a reasonless vote on me.

You're no better than Kuroi.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 110, Not_Mafia wrote:Prematurely ending RVS is bad
Why?

And yes, I expected the setups to be equal.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Pine

Hey, Pine, how come you're V/LA but have time to post memes? Wouldn't it be better to gamesolve if you have time to post in the thread? You were a far more active gamesolver as town the last time I played with you.

PEdit: You're proving my point even more there.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 120, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 113, Accountant wrote:And yes, I expected the setups to be equal.
No one with the knowledge Accountant has of mafia would assume this
Why not? All the setups I play in are balanced. Therefore, it stands to reason that the setup for this game is also balanced.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 121, Not_Mafia wrote:And the Pine push sucks
How so?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 117, Pine wrote:
In post 115, Accountant wrote:VOTE: Pine

Hey, Pine, how come you're V/LA but have time to post memes? Wouldn't it be better to gamesolve if you have time to post in the thread? You were a far more active gamesolver as town the last time I played with you.

PEdit: You're proving my point even more there.
Because I'm a hypocrite and a mafia junkie. I'm so tired that I'm giggling at the word "Doggo" but I'm still awake and hitting my mafiascum bookmark whenever I sit down.
Give me your read on Gin.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why do YOU care what his read on you is?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

TIL reasonable assumptions are insufferable

ok

UNVOTE:

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: shannon

choo choo

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 156, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, do you know n_m's meta by any chance?
No.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Accountant »

The food tell sounds like BS. I think Pine is town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Accountant »

On a re-check, not as town as I thought. I think I was giving him too much credit for trying to do an early sort of Gin - it's too easy to fake. 136 is weak townread for the simple fact that it would be trivially easy to claim that shannon or I are scum for whatever reason. Instead he claims he has no real reads, which mirrors my read of the game at that point.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Accountant »

I still think the food tell is BS :|

VOTE: Pine

I'd like to note for the record that I feel weird that my voting decisions this game have been steered heavily by hito/cabd and I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Accountant »

You're probably town for bothering to point out the better setup and making us vote that.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 200, Infinity 324 wrote:Gin, ok but there's some WIFOM involved there with such an obvious tell
Why would town Pine have motive to do a personal scumtell of his then use WIFOM to justify it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Accountant »

Do you think that town!Accountant would
not
vote Pine/sheep hito and cabd?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 207, Cabd wrote:Second Aside: Accountant prefers non-gendered pronouns.
Like Math, I've given up correcting people for it, at least in games. Way too distracting.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 216, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Pine
Are you going to be like this the whole game?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Accountant »

Why hasn't be been WotCed out if he's like this?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Accountant »

Not everyone has the same idea of what is healthy though.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 237, Antihero wrote:
In post 233, Accountant wrote:Not everyone has the same idea of what is healthy though.
/sigh was @ this

i guess this is the part where i'm told everything is relative so i can't judge anything

/raspberry
No. I'm telling you that if you think Infinity is faking their attitude about the gamestate purely because you don't understand why they'd be unhappy with it, then you havw to understand that they might see it as healthy from their pov.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Accountant »

Who has experience with N_M and can tell me about his scumgame?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Accountant »

So, uh, why is their tone simulated then?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 280, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, do you have a read on me?
Not a strong one. You fall into that curious "I have no reason to read you either way but your posts are coherent and have reasoning so I put you as a weak townread" area.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 309, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't like this. This is a useless WIFOM that hurts town more than helps them.
You don't seem to understand what I meant. Gin said they had badfeels about me because I was sheeping cabd and hito and presumably that is something scum does.

That is true. If I was scum, I'd likely do it. But equally if I was town, I'd do it - so I'd do it no matter what. But didn't just take my word for it. Think about it for yourself. When presented with strong reasoning for Pine, isn't it natural for town me to vote him?

And if it's something I do as all alignments, then it's NAI, yes?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 309, KuroiXHF wrote:I love you, N_M.
No love for any of the other people on the wagon? Why N_M in specific?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 354, Titus wrote:
In post 172, Infinity 324 wrote:Townreads on cabd and maybe accountant and gin
If Infinity is scum, FoS Accountant, extreme weak FoS Gin.
Why the differing FoS strength?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 362, Titus wrote:Why isn't accountant pushing a policy lynch or trying to sort NM if truly concerned about a lack of independence here?
1) It's impossible to sort NM with the posting he's done so far and everyone who tells you otherwise is a liar. Also not responsive to verbal prodding or other attempts to make him easier to sort.

2) I'm not gonna policy lynch NM while my scumread is right there.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 358, KuroiXHF wrote:Well I have scum reads on Accountant and Gin (to some degree). So if they're scum, I'll probably join you on Infinity.

(Given everything stays the same.)
This post makes no sense.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 378, Antihero wrote:kuroi....

might be scum
Yep.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 382, Titus wrote:
In post 379, Accountant wrote:
In post 309, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't like this. This is a useless WIFOM that hurts town more than helps them.
You don't seem to understand what I meant. Gin said they had badfeels about me because I was sheeping cabd and hito and presumably that is something scum does.

That is true. If I was scum, I'd likely do it. But equally if I was town, I'd do it - so I'd do it no matter what. But didn't just take my word for it. Think about it for yourself. When presented with strong reasoning for Pine, isn't it natural for town me to vote him?

And if it's something I do as all alignments, then it's NAI, yes?
How is just as important as words until VCA.
What does this mean?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 388, Titus wrote:Wrong. NM is obvtown.
Talk to me about this read.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 389, Titus wrote:Some things are NAI but for the manner a player chooses to do something.

To ridiculously oversimplify. Posting in English a lot is NAI for me. Posting in english a lot to disrupt communication is scummy.

I do it as both alignments NAI is surface level dismissal and a bit wifomy.
Then Gin can go ahead and tell everyone how the manner in which I sheeped cabd and hito were scummy. But I was pointing out that sheeping them isn't inherently scummy.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 390, Titus wrote:Why do you care?
I want to resolve inconsistencies.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 391, KuroiXHF wrote:it's the manner in which you do them.
Talk to me about this.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 391, KuroiXHF wrote:Please clarify which parts don't make sense to you.
Titus says:

Suppose Infinity is scum. Then Accountant and Gin are likely scum.

You say:

I think Accountant and Gin are scum. Therefore, if we say that they are, then I think Infinity is scum and would wagon him with Titus.

This represents a logical inconsistency. Titus argued that Gin and I are possible scum if Infinity is scum because Infinity townread us - but the same logic does not apply in reverse; ie. I don't understand why you think Infinity is scum if you think Gin and I are scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 402, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Accountant, there's a difference in going *It's early game and I'll sheep these guys and vote with them because 'they've shown to be townie'* and *It's early game and I see people who I think are pretty town voting someone so I should go investigate myself*

You did the former and just acted like a blind sheep, add onto this that the tell Hito was referring too, you thought was BS.
1) The food tell is BS. I didn't vote Pine based on the food tell; I voted Pine based on the point about distancing from the vote that hito made.

2) The thought process was "It's early game, I have no strong reads, someone comes up with a good argument on someone else, I think it's a valid argument and I'll add my vote to it." I don't sheep players; I sheep arguments. Good arguments. Tremendous arguments. I sheep the best arguments.

3)
I'd like to note for the record that I feel weird that my voting decisions this game have been steered heavily by hito/cabd and I'm not sure how I feel about this.
I may be a sheep, but I'd like to think I'm not a blind one.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 405, KuroiXHF wrote:It's the additive property. If 2+1=3 that means 1+2=3. (I'm probably using the wrong principle, but hang on.)

Titus said if Accountant and Gin are scum, Infinity is probably scum.

So that means if Infinity is scum, Accountant and Gin are scum.

One person's alignment in this game is not dependent on another's.
:facepalm:

Okay, let's walk this through. Titus thinks that if Infinity is scum, Gin and I are scum. Why? Because if Infinity is scum(she argues), then his townread on me and Gin are because he is scum buddies with us.

Now, suppose that Gin and I are revealed to be scum, but Infinity's alignment is unknown. There is no reason for that townread to be one scumbuddy townreading another as opposed to a town member townreading scum. Do you now understand?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 423, shannon wrote:Yeah nah not feeling this response Accountant. That's not how a townie would respond I don't think.
Go on. We're all waiting to here why that's not how a townie would respond. Or are you just blowing smoke up my ass?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 436, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 391, KuroiXHF wrote:Because N_M acted the exact way I'd expect him too. He's my strongest town read because he's so transparent. I can predict his every move.
I'm gonna trust you and titus here. Hopefully you 3 are not the scumteam :P
What about them invites so much trust that you're willing to follow their unexplained reads?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 453, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:There's scum in Accountant, Pine, Kuroi, Bork.
Why Bork and not AA?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 450, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm liking accountant a little less. I want to know their reads
[Accountant]
[Antihero]
[hito]
[Infinity, Gin, Cabd]
[Titus, All Alone, Bork, NM, shannon]
[Kuroi]
[Pine]

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 457, Infinity 324 wrote:Why anti so high?
1) Good, active engagement
2) Tone is really town and really hard to fake - sort of a combination of "I don't care what you're thinking, I'm going to go ahead and try to work out my own reads" and pushiness coming from town that have no strong reads

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 458, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm not used to this sheepiness from you accountant
Were you expecting me to respond to this, or...?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 464, Infinity 324 wrote:I want to know whether you usually sheep a lot or a possible reason for you sheeping in this game and not others

Idk just when someone plays in a way I'm not expecting I wanna know why
This seems pretty blindingly obvious to me. I'm sheeping opinions because it seems to me like the opinions are correct and will, when advanced, help town win the game. There's no other reason for town to have an opinion unless they think it's correct.

And since I'd say this as either alignment, that kind of question is a dead lead if you want to sort me.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 479, Cabd wrote:
In post 456, Accountant wrote:
In post 450, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm liking accountant a little less. I want to know their reads
[Accountant]
[Antihero]
[hito]
[Infinity, Gin, Cabd]
[Titus, All Alone, Bork, NM, shannon]
[Kuroi]
[Pine]
Okay I'll bite. Where is your null line set?
The Titus line

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 482, shannon wrote:This argument below seems so clinical and abstract, it doesn't read how a town response would. In appealing to logic so coldly, it comes across as fake. Also, there's the admission that you'd do it as scum as well. This post is not so much a denial of being scum as it is you saying 'yeah but I'd do it as town too so don't scum read me for it'. That doesn't fly with me.
Well, I think - or I like to think that I think - in clinical and abstract ways. I'm not sure what makes you think that I would be unclinical or warm as town but not scum. There are tons of extremely clinical town players - Magna and Thor are two off the top of my head(there are also many extremely unclinical players, like KainTepes or Riley Cake; the point is that all players are different and applying a hard tonal tell to everyone is a doomed idea). I always appeal to logic in mafia games - after all, mafia is a game about logic.

Can you explain what's wrong with the thinking that if I would do something as both alignments, it's wrong to scumread me for it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 486, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm more concerned about the apparent lack of sleep Accountant has had.
?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Accountant »

I was playing video games in the meantime, because, y'know, it was the afternoon over here. o.o

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Accountant »

@Infinity: "Off" isn't a read, it's a word so vague as to be near meaningless. What exactly is off? Which post gives you the strongest sense of offness?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Accountant »

I'm currently catching up.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:As if this moment, I'm starting to think it was actually townie for N_M to say he learned nothing. Something about the brutal honesty even under scrutiny gives me town vibes.
You don't think it was easily faked?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

Like if I was scum trying to claim something was a reaction test and someone called me out on it why would I not just say I learnt nothing? It's an answer that can't be disproved and gives town no information.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 606, Titus wrote:
In post 601, Infinity 324 wrote:Who "pushed a lot" for a pine lynch? Hito I guess?

Kinda hard to push an absent slot :roll:
Yeah, it's easy to push an absent slot. Now, stop throwing yourself a pity party and push scum if town.

Cabd's been pushing Pine.
Can you quote a Cabd post and go "this is what I think town Infinity would post/would like to see from Infinity"?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

But do you actually have a substantive disagreement with my logic in 708?

I'm currently reading through Titus vs Infinity and my eyes are starting to glaze over.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 628, Titus wrote:You'd think if Pine was scum, there'd be some semblence of a counter. There isn't because Pine is getting railroaded by opportunistic scum.
Why would there necessarily be a counter if Pine was scum?

Any scum with their teammate getting wagoned early faces a tricky dilemma wherein they have to take the risk of their teammate dying vs the risk that they look bad if they defend them, their teammate flips scum and they get fucked by associatives.

Given Pine's behavior this game, I think the possibility of a scumbuddy abandoning him to die is very real.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 637, Not_Mafia wrote:Definitely wrong, wrong and never heard of it
Replace out please.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 652, Titus wrote:
In post 646, Cabd wrote:So your read isn't on him as a player; you'd be townreading any name with the same wagon composition/speed?
Not speed. Speed is NAI.

Lack of a decent reason, no counter, on a lurker, and passing the buck.
Talk to me about passing the buck more

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 714, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would I do what scum tells me to do?
If you're going to be an anti-town lurksack I say go all the way

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 661, Cabd wrote:Accountant; Shannon; Antihero

Not necessarily in that order.
Why Anti?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 718, Not_Mafia wrote:What then?
Then claim scum and vote yourself

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 685, All Alone wrote:also I honestly don't like any of the cases anyone's putting out. I was expecting with this playerlist that there'd be something I could sheep by now LOL
So whats wrong with hitos cases

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 723, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 711, Accountant wrote:But do you actually have a substantive disagreement with my logic in 708?

I'm currently reading through Titus vs Infinity and my eyes are starting to glaze over.
Yes, because when you apply the logic in , you get voted like .

More than likely I would have still pushed N_M if I didn't have the past experience to think of the reverse being true as well.
...what does this mean

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't understand what 78 has to do with 708.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

Okay, I'm getting confused. Let's rehash. I think that NM saying he learnt nothing isn't alignment indicative because there are reasons for him to do it as either alignment. What's your response?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

Kk

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 737, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, what were you hoping to gain by questioning gin on that particular point?
I'm hoping to convince him that what NM did isn't a towntell. I think it's risky if people start saying so and so are town for dubious reasons and trusting them due to it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

nope

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

Questioning logic is how I sort people. I sort people by looking for the righteousness of their pushes and the genuineness of their reads, and that flows from the logic they use to justify them.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Accountant »

Yeah, but even if Pine lasts through this day, he'll still be a huge suspect tomorrow, and if he gets lynched then, whoever hard defended him goes down with him. So I can definitely see why a partner would abandon here, especially since Pine got flashwagoned out of nowhere and came very very close to L-1 super early on

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Accountant »

especially especially since Pine is clearly not doing anything to redeem himself

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 750, Titus wrote:
In post 748, Accountant wrote:whoever hard defended him goes down with him.
Faulty premise.
Do you think it's impossible that scum!Pine's buddy wouldn't want to risk associating himself with someone who has a high chance of getting lynched?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 757, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Her point is that you're premise is that town will never defend a scum player. Which is faulty because it happens all the time.
My premise is that the lack of a counter to Pine does not indicate that Pine is town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't even think it suggests it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 769, shannon wrote:
In post 748, Accountant wrote:Yeah, but even if Pine lasts through this day, he'll still be a huge suspect tomorrow, and if he gets lynched then, whoever hard defended him goes down with him. So I can definitely see why a partner would abandon here, especially since Pine got flashwagoned out of nowhere and came very very close to L-1 super early on
You're acting like his lynch is inevitable, and like his scum flip is inevitable, and like the lynch of his defenders is inevitable. Looks like you've solved the game, then! :roll:

VOTE: Accountant if I wasn't already
In the first place, the situation we are discussing is a hypothetical wherein Pine is scum. Titus claims that within that hypothetical world, Pine's buddies would defend him.

It is my view that it is probable that scum will get lynched, due to the support of a lynch on him and the fact that he's not done much to refute the arguments against him. Even if you disagree, I think it's reasonable to say that his partners might agree with me and find it probable that he will get lynched. In this case, don't you think they would avoid defending him in order to avoid having suspicion cast on then after he flips scum?

Thus, we see that in a hypothetical world where Pine is scum, there's a large chance his partners might not defend him. Therefore, the lack of counter to Pine does not indicate that he is scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

does not indicate that he is town*

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

teaparty?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 778, Infinity 324 wrote:Hmm

The blatant switch right after being questioned looks town to me.
why

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 782, shannon wrote:I think Accountant is scum and Pine is probably town @hito

Tea Party, as in Mad Hatter's?
No response to my refutation of your logic? Or are you more interested in pushing your pet wagon than actually finding scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 780, Infinity 324 wrote:It'd be easy for scum to do it in a way that didn't look like caving under pressure.
Why would scum Bork take a special effort to avoid looking like he's caving under pressure where town Bork wouldn't?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

Really? I see town caving into pressure all the time. Are town somehow more resistant to pressure than scum? If not, then why is caving into pressure scummy?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Accountant »

Perhaps to someone doing a shallow read it might look scummy, but you know it's not really scummy, I know it's not really scummy, and most experienced players know it's not really scummy. Since most of the playerlist is veteran enough to know that being indecisive is not inherently scummy, there's no reason that Bork would ever have the thought "hmmm, I'm worried I might be scumread if I appear indecisive".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Accountant »

ok

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 794, Not_Mafia wrote:Scumpost
Why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Accountant »

You think I'm bork's partner defending him?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Accountant »

But then why did I spend a page telling Infinity why his defense of Bork was bad if my intention was to defend him?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Accountant »

Ohwait Bork is a she? My bad :(

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 802, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, was questioning me on bork an attempt to sort or an attempt to convince? If it was an attempt to sort, what were you looking for and what did you gain?
Both. I wanted to attempt to convince you but also wanted to probe how genuine you were when saying that Bork townslipped(as opposed to mafia making their buddy look good or buddying a town).

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

Hey, shannon, are you going to actually respond to my rebuttal of your case against me? Or are you just going to ignore me and pretend that's going to make people believe you? If you're really town and are trying to get a scumread lynched, you should be doing stuff that convinces other people you're right, correct?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 871, shannon wrote:I think it's scummy to assume so many things are going to happen that way, and to line up lynches.

Re: Pine, I wouldn't say 'never' but I would say 'usually not on scum', hence 'probably' town.
1) How am I "lining up lynches" against anyone?

2) Why is it that I would assume things would happen as scum, but not as town?

3) Why is that post "assuming" stuff when it was clearly a hypothetical discussion in the first place?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

Anti: What is your thoughts on shannon?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 887, camn wrote:Huh.

Well I will read tomorrow- but sight-unseen I would like to see the following players
UNLYNCHED
Day1:
Gin
Pine
Hito
Kuroi
Titus
Antihero.

More tomorrow!
And for those of you that don't know- I am on Asia time. GMT +10.
Why Pine and Kuroi?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

You keep lobbing that accusation and me and all I can do is shrug my shoulders because:

1) It's impossible to respond to
2) I'm not sure why you singled me out specifically, because I think most other players' sorting attempts are also pretty meh

So I find that vote kind of pointless.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

Like, I think it's essentially a vanity wagon - or at least a vanity reasoning for a wagon that has other people on it for unrelated reasons - because your definition of "meh" is very fuzzy and hard to pin down and so I'm having a difficult time understanding exactly what makes my play "meh" and why that's scummy. It would be nice if you could give me that reasoning.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #109) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Accountant »

Infinity: I think that a lot of the time my focus is on forcing people to acknowledge and overturn logical mistakes in their posting because I think it's harmful to town. For instance, it would be scary if you read Bork as town overmuch because of that post and he used that to slip by as scum, right? So while that may be meh in gamesolving terms, it fits with the objective I had. Additionally it's fallacious to say that it's scummy when the answers I get don't influence my reads. When this kind of logical questioning is happening, either the person does some kind of slip in logic that exposes a scum thought process, or they don't and it's NAI since both alignments can think logically. Just because I keep getting NAI results won't affect my own alignment.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean that I have reads which are bland and sheeping. My top scumreads are Pine, Kuroi and shannon. That's not exactly controversial, but I wouldn't see it as something that's just blindly following the common wisdom either.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 898, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 895, Börk Börk wrote:btw Accountant is town af. They're picking apart logic, which fits with the statement they made about their playstyle earlier. And it's proving really functional and helpful. The questions they're asking are actively providing discussion, as well as making people question/reinforce their reads. One of the towniest things one could do imo
See, I don't really see this. Can you give an example of a really productive question accountant asked and the effects it had?
You could replace my name with the names of a lot of other players here, is my point.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Accountant »

It's because you have done little, if any, scumhunting. I'm not saying your scumhunting is misguided or fallacious, I'm saying it's not there.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't believe you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Accountant »

Link a game where you were town and your level of scumhunting was comparable.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Accountant »

Kuroi, can you talk to me about how you were more focused on the game and engaging with players about their case again you vs this game where you are more irreverent and dismissive?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 914, Infinity 324 wrote:Wrt the logical questioning part, maybe I just disagree with you on theory here, but do you disagree that scum can usually come up with a reasonable response to most questions? Can't town be illogical as well as scum?
I'd say about 80% of the time they come up with a reasonable response. 20% of the time the reasoning is made up BS that falls apart under scrutiny. 1/5 chance of hitting jackpot at no cost is a great deal for me.

Town can be illogical, but they'll always have consistent, firm, genuine belief in their reasoning.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 915, Accountant wrote:Kuroi, can you talk to me about how you were more focused on the game and engaging with players about their case again you vs this game where you are more irreverent and dismissive?
To clarify this refers to your Strahd link.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 920, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 918, Accountant wrote:
In post 914, Infinity 324 wrote:Wrt the logical questioning part, maybe I just disagree with you on theory here, but do you disagree that scum can usually come up with a reasonable response to most questions? Can't town be illogical as well as scum?
I'd say about 80% of the time they come up with a reasonable response. 20% of the time the reasoning is made up BS that falls apart under scrutiny. 1/5 chance of hitting jackpot at no cost is a great deal for me.

Town can be illogical, but they'll always have consistent, firm, genuine belief in their reasoning.
Ok, it's probably at least a large part playstyle.

UNVOTE:
Why'd you unvote? I thought your vote was meant to shake up the game, not lynch a scumfuck.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 921, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 915, Accountant wrote:Kuroi, can you talk to me about how you were more focused on the game and engaging with players about their case again you vs this game where you are more irreverent and dismissive?
Not really. There isn't a correlation between activity level and alignment.
I'm talking about the way you approach stuff. Someone calls you scum in Stahd, you're more likely to argue/engage with them and try to prove them wrong or poke holes in their case. Someone calls you scum here, you go "wow, you really can't read me, can you", or focus excessively on getting heat off your back vs having a conversation or probing the other player to see if their vote is genuine or BS.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Accountant »

Speaking of NM: you think I'm scum, so you want to rip me apart me and get lynched, right? Don't you need town support to do that? In this case, why aren't you putting in effort to garner town support?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 929, KuroiXHF wrote:No. That's not it at all. I wasn't disparaging. I told you how I play and showed a game of similar activity level. Now you're telling me how I approached the games in these two is different when our words ~10 posts ago speaks for itself.
I never said anything about your activity level. I don't know why you jumped to that.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 931, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 930, Cabd wrote:
@All; A reminder to PM your updated working papers to the mod now; including explicitly claiming if you are or are not the third party turned town
Y'know, Accountant - if you're going to by amount of scum hunting, you should include him too. His amount of scum hunting is coimparable to mine.
Not even close. Go take a look through Cabd's ISO and look at the attempts to genuinely engage eg. Titus.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 933, KuroiXHF wrote:I meant amount of scum hunting. My hands must be taking a departure from my mind.
The way you approach this is indicative of the amount of scumhunting you do. In other words I'm saying that in Strahd you used people's cases on you as an opportunity to gamesolve and here you're... not.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 940, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, why do you scumread shannon again?
shitty logic + not making any effort to justify pushes = disingenuous pushes/BS pushes hiding behind the facade of an illogical player

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 943, Titus wrote:Pine has done enough for me. Yet, all that will continue is myreads getting staler because I cannot talk to low end posters.
I like this post.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 973, Antihero wrote:this after food
FOOD TELL FOOD TELL LYNCH THIS SCUMLORD

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

I want NM to replace out so I can talk to a real human being rather than a troll/lurk machine

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1081, KuroiXHF wrote:No. I'm not scum reading you for playing the game differently. I'm scum reading you for not playing the game.

VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies

I hope people can join me on this, because Pine is actually attempting to play the game. If we're going to policy someone, let's do it against someone who doesn't give a damn about the game.
>calls out camn's wagon for ganging up on someone who hasn't caught up and protecting Pine

>makes this post

VOTE: Kuroi

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ok the next few pages are just Kuroi confirming himself as scum

I refuse to try to read camn/Titus today because it's not possible.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:UNVOTE:
waaaaaaaaaaay too much support to get rid of kuroi way too quickly with way too little reasoning.
So?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

Good reasoning, now move your vote back onto Kuroi if you really think he's scum.

Town will easily abandon their old votes when scum claims. Besides, it's fine to lynch Pine D2.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why is it suspicious that it was quick? Say Kuroi was scum. Why would the wagon NOT develop quickly? Would town be slower to pick up on his scummy behaviors?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1261, Infinity 324 wrote:If there was a stronger case on him maybe. Like pine wagon I didn't have an issue with since the case was very strong for how early on it was. But generally I share ETL's view that wagons that develop quickly are likely to have opportunistic scum and that bussing usually doesn't happen that quickly. Not always, but more likely.

But if you could explain why kuroi is scum other than bad logic and not answering questions that would help me a lot.
why are you dismissing the bad logic and not answering questions?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1264, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think they're a good enough case. I've seen town do both of those things quite a bit.
But the way in which it was done was very scummy - for instance usually town refuses to answer questions because they think it comes from scum or because they think it's ridiculous. The way I see it, Kuroi didn't do it because of those reasons, but rather because he was uncomfortable with the line of questioning, which was why he aggressively deflected the question.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Accountant »

I think it may very well be Kuroi and Pine.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm becoming more and more sure that Infinity is scum. Almost every single post feels like it's dripping with fake fakey fakeness. "look at me, i'm scum hunting but not really"
Can you quote some examples of those "fake" posts?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Accountant »

My Infinity townread is mostly gone. Kuroi/Pine are both excellent wagons and I will unashamedly sheep the largest one; frankly unless someone has an actual towncase on them(as opposed to going "oh but they were merely only acting like a giant scumfuck, and not literally claiming scum"/"hehe Pine is my bro so I will not lynch") I think the distinction between them on D1 is negligible, as I think they both have a roughly equal, and high, chance of flipping scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1415, Börk Börk wrote:
In post 1405, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1312, Infinity 324 wrote:@bork Why did you state an intent to hammer (with a caveat, but still) if you were so unsure? Don't you want more time to work it out.
Based on what experience I have, if I expressed a scumread on someone with a large wagon and then didn't vote for them then people would bitch at me endlessly. And I don't really feel like being whined at. Y'know, along the lines of 'omg shes scumreading but not voting omg I found teh scum!'.
Isn't that saying that you care more about how you look to the rest of the town over hammering someone you don't want to? Also, why not just say "at the start, I already said I was uncertain in my read, so it's unreasonable to expect me to hammer this early"?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1417, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1374, Antihero wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: pine
And theeere's the scumclaim.
Why is this a scumclaim

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1420, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1385, Accountant wrote:
In post 1325, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm becoming more and more sure that Infinity is scum. Almost every single post feels like it's dripping with fake fakey fakeness. "look at me, i'm scum hunting but not really"
Can you quote some examples of those "fake" posts?
Spoiler: all of these sound disingenuous.
In post 1097, Infinity 324 wrote:On one hand, kuroi is being very reckless for one. On the other hand, he may just be scum BSing because this logic is almost too dumb to be town.

Please let's not lynch people for not reading the thread, at least ETL looks like he'll play the game unlike n_m
In post 1257, Infinity 324 wrote: feels like trying to spin facts into a narrative. I know town can do that too but eh

Kuroi doesn't feel like scum to me and I agree with ETL that it developed suspiciously quickly
In post 1258, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: camn

Yeah this is better. The case on kuroi is really not as strong as you guys are making it out to be.

ETL you were right to doubt yourself.
In post 1312, Infinity 324 wrote:@bork Why did you state an intent to hammer (with a caveat, but still) if you were so unsure? Don't you want more time to work it out.
In post 1323, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly I can't make much sense of kuroi myself so I don't totally blame you guys for scumreading him I just can't see his actions from a scum perspective

and I don't know how to explain it

bleh

maybe it's best we end up lynching him today so we can get scum like camn tomorrow
In post 1389, Infinity 324 wrote:I might be confirmation biased but I don't think I'm wrong.

also the buddying of me. also the wking of kuroi. also the chainsawing on camn.
Sorry ETL I don't see this as disingenuous

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1421, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:two counterwagons - pine and camn. anti was voting camn. switched to kuroi but then hopped off.... to vote.... the counterwagon to his previous vote.....
I don't get it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1443, Cabd wrote:I lost my job last night. Give me a day to... fix myself, and I'll give this the attention it deserves.
I'm sorry to hear that. I won't hold a grudge if you decide you'd rather replace out and focus on your life, for the record.

And also for the record Infinity is a far worse wagon than either Pine or Kuroi.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: High

Reads haven't changed since yesterday. Flips don't make any difference in this regard(yes, I still trust hito). Tired and headache. Will talk more when I get up.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1483, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:so hito and titus are scum
Why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1526, Not_Mafia wrote:Alternative: We lynch you because you're scum
What about me? Am I still scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

My head is not in this game atm. Kuroi, let's have a coffee and a chat. I know you scumread me. Who else do you scumread and why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1577, Börk Börk wrote:VOTE: camn

I will tunnel the everloving shit out of this obvscum until she's lynched.
Someone needs to sit me the fuck down and explain in baby words why camn is obvscum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

And by someone I mean you.

Also, Anti was obvtown and clearly a strong player.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1585, camn wrote:Thats how this all started. How dare I throw out a scumread on trolls.
Well, first of all, Bork isn't a troll, and that's blatantly obvious - comparing her with NM is unfair.

Second of all, you don't have a scumread on NM. You're not trying to lynch NM because you're very sure that NM is scum. You're doing it because you don't want him in LyLo - it's a policy lynch.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

@all the people who want Camn lynched: I don't feel like lynching a claimed investigative.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

How can you be so staggeringly overconfident in your read on camn that you think she's still scum despite being an un-cc'd investigative

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1594, KuroiXHF wrote:I woke up to take a leak.

Accountant, I posted a reads list not too long ago. Look there.
I was actually looking for explanations.

But okay, where's your null line in your reads list? Why is NM at top? Has Gin really obvtowned that much?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Accountant »

Well, just to clarify, right now, do you think NM has a significantly higher than average chance of flipping scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1599, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:camn kuroi cabd i am now positive are town. power back YAY so i'll be back here soon after coffee and breakfast.
Be sure to come back with an explanation for these reads!

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #154) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Accountant »

Kuroi read. Talk to me. You know that's not a good explanation.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1607, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1605, Accountant wrote:Kuroi read. Talk to me. You know that's not a good explanation.
its good enough for me. why do i have to justify a town read? i think he's town based on his posts. he feels town. he was being an angry idiot D1 and nothing he was saying was making sense but in the context of him being irritable it does i suppose.
VOTE: ETL

@Titus: Your hito read is based off:

a) Pushed wagon on town Pine
b) Anti said so

or

c) Both?

or

d) Other [explain?]

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Accountant »

Presumably the mafia think anti's reads are too close to the truth and bumped him off, so this lends his reads credence

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Accountant »

I cared about the reasoning behind your reads because I thought you might be town. But after your response I no longer think so.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Accountant »

btw, saying that you're scum because shannon didn't leave working papers is legitimate logic(it doesn't actually make you scum cos shannon is apparently lazy as town but nobody couldve known that). Scum have no reason to leave working papers as they will be ignored, so scum is less likely to have working papers

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1622, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:now i remember why i quit this fucking site in the first place. these games are not fun.

p-edit idgaf.
If you really didn't care about my scumread on you, you wouldn't make a long post telling me my scumread is bad

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1639, Infinity 324 wrote:Accountant, why is ETL scum?
0 interest in engaging, 0 interest in trying to sort me or anyone else when forced to engage(nothing in that convo with me could conceivably be spun as an attempt to figure out mine or anyone else's alignment rather than an attempt to look good), 0 reasoning for reads

Titus, why is Hito scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1644, Infinity 324 wrote:Why not just lazy town?
But then what's with the anger about being called out?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Accountant »

UNVOTE:

Hard to fake this type of anger as scum; and I don't feel like being on a wagon with Kuroi.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1694, camn wrote:this is super wrong. Not that it is wrong on the surface.. but scum are LESS likely to SAY they don't have working papers. They have a whole scumteam to help them with this, (given Daytalk), and totally have incentive to lie. ETL doesnt deserve scumpoints for telling us there were no papers.
Secondly, Shannon replaced out, and looked unengaged. There is no indication she even KNEW what the working papers were.. and in the Hunger Games (which FB modded and had a similar mechanic) townies forgot all the time. So that whole arc is shite.
I straight up said that anyone who thinks ETL is scum because of this is wrong, but on the other hand it's not unreasonable to glance at the game and come to that conclusion, and pretending that anyone who does is a flaming idiot is bad.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1705, hitogoroshi wrote:this is actually a v. good post
Mmm. I did unvote ETL.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #166) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ceph's entrance is pretty obvtown. I had a previous townlean on that slot so I'm comfortable with calling him strong town.

@camn: I understand that Not_Mafia needs to die by LyLo, and I don't even disagree with the PL here, but I want Kuroi to die first. Come lynch Kuroi with me, please.

@hito: what's your stance on Kuroi again? I don't think Infinity is a good lynch.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

Going hard on the camn lynch despite the claim

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Because if camn gets lynched and flips investigative, there's a spotlight on Ceph; scum doesn't like the spotlight, and if he wants to get rid of camn he can do it at night. There's no reason for scum!Ceph here to draw so much attention to himself for no good reason barring stupid WIFOM games

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1787, camn wrote:Except he can be like, lol didn't read sry.

And sorry, hito, I misread the tone of 1772 in re: ETL. That makes me feel even BETTER about sheeping you.
but nobody is going to believe that he didn't read your claim?

+ he continued pushing even after attention was drawn to it

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1792, camn wrote:
In post 1788, Accountant wrote:but nobody is going to believe that he didn't read your claim?
Kuroi is right about the WIFOM. I haven't even flipped, and you in particular are
already
giving him town points for not caring that if I am telling the truth.
No, I'm giving him town points for not giving a shit if the spotlight comes on him. Seeking out attention is definitely a towntell, and that adds on to my existing townread on Gin's slot.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

Right, this conversation is going nowhere. Let's talk about more interesting things.
@camn: I understand that Not_Mafia needs to die by LyLo, and I don't even disagree with the PL here, but I want Kuroi to die first. Come lynch Kuroi with me, please.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Accountant »

Why is Kuroi still on ETL?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Accountant »

I let go of the scumread because I realized he wasn't scum. Do you disagree with my reasoning? If so, why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

I will go ahead and re-read Infinity's D2 play.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

@hito: Infinity's "durdling around" seems like lost/aimless town rather than scum to me. I don't read him as the sort of player who active lurks as scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #176) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

camn, Hito, Infinity. I am not lynching these players today. Struggling to avoid confbiasing on Kuroi but he keeps doing scummy shit. Nobody trs him, some sr him but somehow his wagon evaporates every time. That makes me more certain that he is scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #177) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

They're not scummy.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #178) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Accountant »

Blah. I feel disengaged this game and I don't know why.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #179) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Accountant »

Suppose we agree to make the lynch targets for today limited to those on Pine's wagon. What then?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #180) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Accountant »

Cephrir: In this setup there's a named townie(the internal auditor), which is confirmed to be town. Cabd has claimed IA and there's no CC.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #181) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Accountant »

No, I'm saying that it's extremely unlikely that a lynch on town D1 doesn't have at least 1 scum on it, so it might be fruitful to try to find the scum on that wagon, which is easier than trying to look at everyone and getting lost in the chaos.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #182) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Accountant »

That is, who had the most unrighteous or un-genuine reasons for being on that lynch?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1912, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1896, Accountant wrote:Blah. I feel disengaged this game and I don't know why.
Offer to talk about reads goes out to you as well...
What reads of mine do you want me to talk about?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Accountant »

I skimmed the last three pages - I just can't summon up the motivation to read them carefully. Please let me know if there's anything important I missed. Infinity wagon feels to me like this weird compromise wagon that everyone magically gravitates to, and I personally think it's a mislynch. So I'm not getting on that ever.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2020, Infinity 324 wrote:Start with camn
She's town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 2043, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2039, Accountant wrote:
In post 2020, Infinity 324 wrote:Start with camn
She's town.
Why
I don't know :(

All I remember is that I had a strong TR on her for some reason earlier in this day phase and I don't recall why. I trust my previous self, I guess.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

I kind of want to replace out. Sorry everyone. I can't muster up the willpower to play this game and I'd rather replace than be a lurksack.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

im replacing out btw

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #189) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

this is an official request to replace out due to extreme game apathy this is not your fault firebringer I'm sorry for ruining your game

~Noted
Last edited by Firebringer on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Accountant »

nice work everyone!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”