All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 am

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: McMenno
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:It is a negative utility role, you claim it in your first post, full stop. Unless you have extremely good reason to, you have to do it in your first post, it is like a miller. That isnt even why Im voting you, though, Im voting you because who the heck asks "Are we still in RVS?" outside of your first games.
why is that question alignment indicative?
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:38 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 86, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 83, All Alone wrote:
In post 51, Dwlee99 wrote:It is a negative utility role, you claim it in your first post, full stop. Unless you have extremely good reason to, you have to do it in your first post, it is like a miller. That isnt even why Im voting you, though, Im voting you because who the heck asks "Are we still in RVS?" outside of your first games.
why is that question alignment indicative?
Well if you look at the very next post..
In post 52, Dwlee99 wrote:It is like you were trying to alleviate pressure on your slot by asking any question to seem useful.
Dwlee99, you know what happens when I ask you why something is alignment indicative, and your answer is a pretzel of discrediting moonlogic that
doesn't even mention alignment
?

You know what happens?
You know what happens?

Dwlee99,

VOTE: Dwlee99

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”