momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by momo »

@mod, the same applies to me. For some reason I am unable to post in the hydra.(Not v/la, just account.)
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by momo »

VOTE: Almost Chara

My apologies
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by momo »

In post 220, Almost Chara wrote:Forgive me, momo, but -and this is in no way an attempt to deter you from scum reading me- it's a a bad idea to lynch a VT claim on D1, and especially so when I claimed w/o any pressure. If I'm "anything but" a Tracker, a Watcher, a Neapolitan, a Role Cop, as well as many other roles can catch me in a lie. I'm your guaranteed lynch on D2/D3.

~A50
This and the above are too much. Also, the only role scum would claim is VT. And if you are our lynch 2 or 3, you shall become the lynch D1.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 am

Post by momo »

In post 392, Almost Chara wrote:This conversation going on between Prism and T&B (mostly Postie I presume) is good and healthy, and I have no intention what-so-ever in interfering before both sides are satisfied (or start yelling at each other with empty posts).

However, I fear many other slots are getting free passes and not getting attention at all. Like, can somebody tell me what PenguinPower, Pine have done in this game (Each has only posted once). Can anybody give a read on EmpKing or Nancy? I'm not even mentioning Bork as they're getting replaced, but still that's 5 slots who haven't done much and are totally unreadable (to me at least).

I only have TRs on TWC, T&B, Prism (but don't let that stop you from trying to figure each other out. I don't claim to know either of you to have a confident read on them anyway). I also have Town Lean on Infinity, but that's about all I have for now. I can possibly say it's my fault for not trying harder to figure out Thinkmomo, Dreal or Wraith, but I still need the other 5 slots to get engaged and maybe I will find something to ask of them or of the 3 I still have at null despite them having posted some.

I'm also waiting on NC to weigh in more. If you want details on our individual reads, we both agree TWC is Town and Chara called out the "You're assuming we're Town" even before Nach/Gin said it. We both had the utmost interest in figuring out this slot first and are satisfied with the result.

Chara TRs Prism more than T&B, based on the ongoing argument/duel between them. I had granted T&B a TR before I did Prism, so we have those in reverse, but we basically agree it's likely a TvT for now.

The Town lean on Infinity is mine. I don't think Chara commented on that slot yet. Other than that, we both have no other reads, which is problematic as I certainly can't decide where I would even want to vote next.

Too many words, I know .. in sum: someone who is not currently engaged should join forced with me applying pressure on the totally non-existent slots. Choose one of Pine or PP for starters and we can work our way from there.

~A50
While I am still scum reading this slot, I agree with the part about lurkers posting.

I would obv prefer an AC lynch at the end of the day, but if the lurkers don't post and I get a scum lynch, I think we will lynch a lurker.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 525, The Wood Cutters wrote:Most scum slips come from town and most scum slips are pushed by scum.

Scum like to have something that is concrete based. To say hey well I had evidence. It's a lot harder to form reads mentally and analyze posts.
Have to agree with this. Scum would be paying great attention to make sure they do not slip. Town, not so much.(At least town me that is.)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”