horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

/confirm
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What is everyone's experience with the flavor? I have only played D&D once or twice myself.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Just popping in for a second to let everyone (and the mod) know that I'm V/LA on weekends but usually pretty active M-F.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool, 15 pages over the weekend. This is going to be one of those games. Anyways, reading through the thread and making comments on things as I go.

...okay, the first 7 and a half pages of this thread are pretty much useless.

Post 189 - miller claim, awesome. For everyone else in this game:
the miller should never make it to lylo. A miller is usually a Day 2 lynch or a vig shot.
I only say this because I just won a game where my scumbuddy claimed miller in his first post of the game. It was a calculated plan that worked for us quite brilliantly and allowed us to escape with a perfect scum win.

Post 265 - Lannister votes for Wheme, calling him newbscum one post later. From my experience with Wheme, this appears to be pretty par for the course for his play and he appears to be a pretty easy lynchbait target for scum. Keeping an eye on this one for now.

Post 289 - Edo comes in with a seemingly baseless vote on Elena, and the only thing I can see that looks like reasoning comes later:
In post 294, Edosurist wrote:
In post 252, Elena Fisher wrote:Let's lynch the scum who is sitting back with something to drink watching you have at it, (It's Wheme btw) Why do people tr me again? Not that I mind please keep doing it
This was voteworthy. Wheme took a stance, which makes that statement false. I have no issues with the last two sentences.
Wheme took a stance? All he said was that Drealm was relaxed as scum. He certainly hadn't really done a whole lot at that point. Elena's comment that Wheme was sitting back wasn't inaccurate.
In post 294, Edosurist wrote:Why did you suggest that sharing townreads is anti-town?
Sharing townreads is horrible, and I have never been able to fathom why people do it. Unless it's you feel a back and forth is a tvt situation, there is no good reason for outing that you think someone is town outside of lylo.
In post 331, Toogeloo wrote:There's a difference between what you did, stating in jest that you are scum, and then what Dunnstral did in being very serious about claiming not to be town, and then changing their mind on that declaration later. If Dunnstral is Survivor for example, it means he's not always going to have Town's best interests at heart, and we also likely won't get much content from him. Using drealmerz argument on your declaration, he could also be a Traitor looking for his friends to pick him up. It's one thing to jest about being scum, people do it a lot. But Dunnstral flat out claimed not to be town, and then when called on it, retconned his claim. That isn't something that should just be hand waved away.
This is actually pretty good reasoning.
In post 350, Tywin Lannister wrote:People that think I'm scum here, especially those that have seen my town and scum games, are either purposely giving a wrong read for obviously non-town reasons, or they're just not good at reads in general. I won't be lynched regardless, because I'm town, have a role town won't lynch, and am usually always proven right with my early reads as town. The only way scum legitimately get rid of me is pushing for a D1 lynch on me, because after my reads flip, I become practically unlynchible. A few of the players here know this.
LAMIST?

I have to say, for a 15 page thread not much has happened here. I'm probably least happy with alban, because his Post 345 indicates that he read the thread and was dissatisfied with the gameplay thus far, but the only thing he does is state that two players are scummy "for tone and stuff" without citing any reasoning, and then leave without even casting a vote?

VOTE: alban

It's not a perfect read, but it's a start.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 362, alban wrote:Tywin, i am fairly confident that you won't gather enough traction to lynch me. More or less the same reasons that you mention about yourself. So, i am not gonna defend myself.
What? Alban, I've played with you in 2 games now and there is no way you can actually say that you're unlynchable.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 464, Toogeloo wrote:By my count, I should be a pretty easy lynch today. horrordude, edo, Tywin, and Wheme have all expressed interest in seeing my slot dead (due to claim or 'other'). I'm betting it wouldn't take much to get a few more votes over.
Miller claims should only be lynched Day 1 if they are the scummiest person on the planet. If you really are town, your reads and opinions on the game are as valid as anyone else's. Are you trying to speed up your lynch?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Slight prod dodge. Just started a new job this week so I've been getting used to my new schedule. Expect something more substantive today or tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”