havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Read up to post 550. Will be caught up nlt tomorrow am.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Read at your own discretion....but if you do...please answer any questions directed to you.
Spoiler: 33+ page catch up....
...Dunnstral claims to undergo a NEGATIVE EFFECT if he receives an item at night. Noted....
...agreed.
...Dunnstral claims not to be town aligned.

Note...I have zero D&D experience. Hopefully it doesn't matter in this game. Also...I was cool with Dunnstral's comments about voting out Wheme when I thought they were policy lynch-esque....but then he started giving actual reasons and he lost me. Not good.

wrt to the item up for grabs tonight...I think scum would have a stronger interest in obtaining it (ala ) than town and also...they would have a more realistic chance of obtaining the item as they would know who they were going to NK. Also...the description is pretty clear that it works tomorrow (D2). Nothing about being able to use it beyond D2.

Not getting the drealm anger towards Firebringer.

@RC...absolutely.

...I think town benefits from no Wheme in this game. Regardless of his alignment.

...and Wheme actually claims. A growlithe. WeTF that is....

...OK...this seems a bit off. drealm is livid at Fire for idkw and then suggests to Wheme that people can have fun without creating useless filler trash. Which isn't why he's livid at Fire iirc...and which in my limited experience with drealm I would suggest he on occasion does himself....i.e. post useless filler trash. smh......

@Elena...I'm not convinced.

...drealm post....this is what I was thinking at one point but that is the very reason for scum to do it. And as drealm's anger was IMO completely misplaced...and I'm not even sure based on actually things Fire said...it could most certainly be feigned.

....town ping. Some subsequent Wheme posts have a town feel to them as well (his exchange with drealm). :(

...annnd RC claims an ability. :/

....and Toogolo claims ~miller.

...RC post....ha...this actually entered my mind.

...Dunnstral post....

...Tywin...I don't think being L-4 =s a lynchbait player. And you have made no case on Wheme atp other than newbscum needing rope. Not exactly convincing.

OK...drealm's ad-hommy posts at the bottom on page 12 make me want to vote him. Stay tuned...

Don't care for drealm's concern that people are giving town reads. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Scum know who town are and will act on who they feel most threatened by or wifom inducing. If people (to include scum) want to give out town reads that just makes their thought processes more transparent as the game goes on which is a good thing for town to know.

...Tywin...everything you say against Wheme is the shit play I've seen from him in other games where he has been town. Then in your you inflate the heads of the players in this game saying they should be able to see your pov...but at the same time you dismiss those "quality" player that are suspecting drealm. Also...is drealm an easy lynch? I was not aware of it despite a few games together.

...town posting.

Tywin
...did Wheme claim something besides growlithe? I'm reading everything, albeit on a phone screen, and do not recall a claim beyond the odd name.

...RC post...ok...so if RC is town, his read on Wheme (which is in parallel with mine) warrants attention as he has solid experience to base it on (if telling the truth). If RC is scum...I do not think he goes to the trouble of defending Wheme to the extent he is. Ergo....Wheme is probably town. And I think this is my 3rd game with Wheme....and he bugs the shit out of me...but I typically have read him right. Eventually....

...RC post...OMG, your incredibly bloated ego really is a poor quality. It distracts from what I consider a good player. So fcuking annoying though. And NAI....but fcuking annoying.

...RC post...assuming you have ever voted/mislynched town before as town, I'll take this as an admission that you are fcuking dumb as well. GTK.

@drealm...
how would you play as a miller?
I don't have a lot of experience in games with millers (if any?) but I do know that the standard action if you are a miller is to claim early. Right or wrong. If for no reason other than the fact if an investigative role (IR) looked at an unclaimed Toog and got a guilty...then
the IR would be at risk of outing his claim all for not and winding up a dead IR because of it.
I think we should let Toog's play speak for itself and consider our options towards his miller claim before we get to MYLO.

...Not in agreement with Toog's assessment of Firebringer.

at Tywin
....how many times have you said no town would do x and then pushed what resulted in a mislynch? Aka...I hate "town would never do that" absolutes.

at Toog.
So over half the game not named Toog and most due to low/weak content. Not the most impressive cases. What is PerV's typical play when he is getting run up as town? Also...I'm pretty sure the closest PerV's got to being lynched this game is L-2. Does that impact your hand waving tell towards him?

RC
...why is it so unbelievable that some people might suspect you? That attitude is so fcuking annoying. And you only have two people actually voting you...your little 1v1 opponent drealm and Tywin. So what? Why the freak out? Smh

@Toog...seriously?
You throw L-1 in PerV's face more than once (3 time?) and then you have the nerve to shade him for paying attention to the vote counts when he points out your L-1 comments are off as he never was. Even if he wasn't keeping track of votes....your push on him would have forced him to and yet you give him flack about it. WTF?

...@ RC....you don't make the rules. And unless the mod has stated somewhere to contradict this....the item must be used tomorrow. Where do I get this? From the item description. Derp......

Summary:

I'm leaning town on RC, Firebringer, Wheme
Trying to sort Tywin, Elena, Edosurist, PerV, alban, farside
I'm suspect of Toogeloo, drealm and Dunnstral

When Toog made his claim I took the mindset that I would assess his play on itself...not the fact he had claimed miller. And hope that a good read on him developed before we got to MYLO.

So that wasn't necessary. I have found his play to be suspect so far on D1 and that fact that he has claimed miller is only icing on my suspicions towards him.

I would also vote dream if his wagon developed more or Dunnstral mainly on the basis of his weird claim and I'm not town I'm town flip flop.

VOTE: Toogeloo

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 784, vonflare wrote:Gain the following action:
Lifedrink: Target a player at night. If they die this night, you require 1 more vote
to be lynched tomorrow.
So today's gift can be used multiple times? Or If only once....whatever day the owner of it wants?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 901, Firebringer wrote:
In post 900, Elena Fisher wrote:The miller claim isn't the issue it's the player who claimed miller. Does anyone tr the panda?
I've said this like five times.
Yes
Do you town read him because of his Miller claim? Because you've already mentioned you do it as scum.

And if not that....why the tr? Seems like you aren't on the same wavelength as Toog.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

How are you townreading him when you aren't understanding where his opinions are coming from? Did he clear things up for You? Idnr.

And is Toog not capable of fakeclaiming Miller as scum like others do...including yourself?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 907, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 906, havingfitz wrote:
And is Toog not capable of fakeclaiming Miller as scum like others do...including yourself?
Why do you say this like claiming miller is hard?
I'm not suggesting it. It seems FB doesn't think Toog would.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

By "not capable" I'm referring to having that possibility in his scum bag of tricks. Not can he actually fakeclaim.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

How are you townreading him when you aren't understanding where his opinions are coming from? Did he clear things up for You? Idnr.

And is Toog not likely to fakeclaim Miller as scum like others might...including yourself?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

Was his claim fake?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ boooooo

Good luck with your situation.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 922, Aristophanes wrote:This is my egopost, I'll join once I'm done work today :)
Was Alban scum?

Please refrain from discussing ongoing games.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 931, PeregrineV wrote:Horror/Fitz (because they were replaced and the read hasn't changed)
:(

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 949, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am never going to vote beside Drealmerz7 and I learn everyone who targetted me if I am saved from a nightkill.
Even if D1 ends in a mislynch and you are the N1 nk...whichever alignment that wins will owe it's victory to the good work you've done today. All hail RC. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Also...what was your read on Toog again?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 961, RadiantCowbells wrote:ANother way of asking: are YOU guys willing to risk a no lynch by not following me on Drealmerz7?
No.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

V/LA till next Thursday
. Will effort to keep up and post as able.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 926, Toogeloo wrote:@fitz, what about my play beyond the Miller claim feels suspicious to you?
See my catch up for Toog mentions. If you have done anything else suspect (or townish) since I caught up I would not know as I need to read.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1322, Firebringer wrote:other thing, when you are doing role madness, I don't need a "full flip", but like. I have no idea what Whemes or PergrineV roles did when they died, I don't understand reasoning on this, and you did it a lot in your games.
One of my powers was the ability to see peoples full roles once they were dead. Not sure I would have used it.

Von.... did your mistake require cancelling the game? You couldn't have just told Dunn the correct result and if necessary acknowledge in game?

Either way... shaped up to be an interesting game. Thanks for putting it together.

VOTE: Toog

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”