Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:49 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: GuiltyLion

Dangit that was MY random vote!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: JavaJoe

I know I'm super curious about why Chickadee was happy no one died, so the fact that he isn't is scummy.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Fri May 05, 2017 10:11 am

Post by massive »

What IS the actual stuff you are pushing?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 59, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really buy the explanation for this vote because you haven't attempted to interact with Chickadee at all yourself, what did you think of her ?
It's gobbledygook. It's something written by someone who has no investment or experience with what they're saying, like something written by upper management for the shift workers in a factory. "Having town numbers up?" That's not "helpful in the long run." That's the only way town wins.

I also consider "congratulations on not dying" a solid scum tell.

Maybe me saying "curious" about Chickadee's posts is not the correct word, but I was working off of JavaJoe's phrasing, specifically about . It's one scum tell at that point, it COULD be from sloppy town, but JavaJoe's blanket indifference to it was weird to me.

I also consider "scum caught for the wrong reasons." There's a whoooooole lot of scumtells going on with her.

Could definitely move to Chickadee.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 am

Post by massive »

In post 164, GinghamDog wrote: If there's a whoooooole lot of them, then enlighten us as to what they are.
Maybe a bit hyperbolic of me but I put three in the post you quoted. How many more would you like?

---

Almost, who is the scum driving the Chickadee wagon?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Mon May 08, 2017 6:45 am

Post by massive »

Chickadee: If you're curious about me (as you noted in your readslist) and are putting me into what I assume is the "sorta scummy" orange pool, why aren't you working to sort me further?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 am

Post by massive »

Well since I said I could vote Chickadee, now that it's not L-1, I will do so.

VOTE: Chickadee
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 am

Post by massive »

In post 249, GinghamDog wrote: Brie was early confirmed town in our last game, and she admits to enjoying the freedom it gave her. Wouldn't be shocking to me if she was faking this to reclaim some of that freedom in this game, but I'm inclined to believe her for now.
Is there something specific in her claim that seems particularly fake?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #8) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:00 am

Post by massive »

In post 256, Rautherdir wrote: massive do you have a good reason to be voting Chickadee?
In post 161, massive wrote:
In post 59, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really buy the explanation for this vote because you haven't attempted to interact with Chickadee at all yourself, what did you think of her ?
It's gobbledygook. It's something written by someone who has no investment or experience with what they're saying, like something written by upper management for the shift workers in a factory. "Having town numbers up?" That's not "helpful in the long run." That's the only way town wins.

I also consider "congratulations on not dying" a solid scum tell.

Maybe me saying "curious" about Chickadee's posts is not the correct word, but I was working off of JavaJoe's phrasing, specifically about . It's one scum tell at that point, it COULD be from sloppy town, but JavaJoe's blanket indifference to it was weird to me.

I also consider "scum caught for the wrong reasons." There's a whoooooole lot of scumtells going on with her.

Could definitely move to Chickadee.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #9) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 am

Post by massive »

Who wants to tell me what's wrong with TheBrie's post above?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by massive »

Can you elaborate on what might be causing you to feel that way, Joe?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #11) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 288, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 285, massive wrote:Can you elaborate on what might be causing you to feel that way, Joe?

Based on what I read it seems to me checkadee is coming from more a town mindset. It could just be that they aren't playing the way I would play as scum though. Call it a gut read
Can you give any specific examples of something you find particularly towny?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Fri May 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by massive »

What am I ignoring, GuiltyLion? I townread you so let me help you.

I always hate it when Creature makes his arbitrary "lets vote massive" post on D1 because we've played together a bunch, he always sees me hang out D1-2, and he always wants to push it. And he's always town when he does. So I guess we've gotten that out of the way.

If someone wanted to start on GinghamDog I could pile on that, she's been just gritting at the fringes of all these wagons without getting involved. Otherwise I'm sticking on Chickadee.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #13) » Fri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by massive »

VOTE: GinghamDog
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #14) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:27 am

Post by massive »

In post 396, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 383, massive wrote:What am I ignoring, GuiltyLion? I townread you so let me help you.
I was trying to bait a response with and got nothing - you didn't take any offense to me saying your post and vote were awkward? why do you townread me here?
I didn't take the bait. I was pretty clear about why I scumread Chickadee and I was pretty clear about voting her. The only reason I didn't at that time was it would have put her at L-1 and it was a bit early for that. Someone hopped off so I put my vote where my mouth was. What was awkward about it?

And I equate tryhard with town. Wrong or right, you are working to clearly explain yourself and I liike that.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 415, GinghamDog wrote:
In post 383, massive wrote:If someone wanted to start on GinghamDog I could pile on that, she's been just gritting at the fringes of all these wagons without getting involved.
I've already shared my thoughts on the two main wagons in the game and why I'm not voting on them. Don't misrep me. And if you really felt this way, why not start the wagon yourself?
Obviously because I was just as content being on Chickadee, but there's no momentum. No sense jumping to another dead wagon, but if others see what I see, we can push something. Should be obvious really.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #16) » Mon May 15, 2017 11:46 am

Post by massive »

In post 490, boring wrote: I agree that the meta is different this game from the last. But how little credit should we give her, as someone capable of learning and growing as a player?

I found the meta difference compelling too, until her motivation became apparent. Again, how little credit should I give her as a player to conclude that she's town, but playing selfishly?
Was she a pure vanilla townie in that other game?

Unrelated:

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #17) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 am

Post by massive »

Why is my vote on Chickadee weird? GinghamDog was going nowhere and I'm probably the only person who has put out good reasons to vote Chickadee.

Also, you didn't answer my question, boring.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #18) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:45 am

Post by massive »

Oh I see, my question did get answered.

No, it was irrelevant to the answer to the question, I was trying to gauge the "difference in play."
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #19) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:49 am

Post by massive »

I didn't realize we were speaking specifically about the previous Oddrole game.

I was thinking about players like Twoface who have an obvious vanilla town game that is different than their town power role game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #20) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:07 am

Post by massive »

In post 592, GinghamDog wrote: I'm feeling worse about Massive the more I think about it.
You can just say OMGUS, it's ok
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #21) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:05 am

Post by massive »

In post 602, GinghamDog wrote:
In post 596, massive wrote:
In post 592, GinghamDog wrote: I'm feeling worse about Massive the more I think about it.
You can just say OMGUS, it's ok
No, I think 564 is bullshit.
In post 564, massive wrote: Was she a pure vanilla townie in that other game?

Unrelated:

Interesting. What part do you think is bullshit? The question or the "unrelated"?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #22) » Wed May 17, 2017 4:06 am

Post by massive »

Luckily only about half of us have to come to an agreement.

GL, I'm looking back to see where we agree.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #23) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 657, Rautherdir wrote: And I do think massive is the next most likely to be scum, for reasons other people have provided.
What are those reasons?

Ugh every time GinghamDog posts it makes me itch. You all need to lynch that tomorrow if you lynch me today. Shade at podoboq in the same post as saying "the obvious answer is he's town" then the handy vote once the momentum swings to me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #24) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 am

Post by massive »

In post 655, GinghamDog wrote:If you ISO podo and search for every post containing "Snarky", podo pretty much started the game with a useless-but-town vibe on him. Later on, podo becomes VERY concerned over anyone hammering Snarky and does what he can to prevent that from happening.

So either podo really does have town info on Snarky or it's a very transparent defense from one scum to another. The first is more likely; podo is a better player than the second.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #25) » Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 am

Post by massive »

He's town -> Podoboq is town
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #26) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by massive »

In post 678, GinghamDog wrote:He's been semi-lurky, engages a little but never takes it too far, moves his vote with the flow... It looks survivalist to me.
I .. am not a prolific poster in any game, as any alignment, but I produced a case on Chickadee that still points to her being scum, I've moved my vote exactly once outside of RVS (to you by the way) and then moved it back because the wagon died, back to (surprise) the person who is my top scumread, and survivalism (as noted by Chickadee) is NAI. Would you like to have another shot at a case against me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 am

Post by massive »

In post 694, Chickadee wrote: Only votes me after someone else moves off (I'm his biggest scum read, but he didn't want to lynch me, or at the very least didn't want to hammer, but he also never stated intent to hammer or asked for a claim. Interesting)
I hate the modern gameplay of "bandwagon to claim, new bandwagon" so you won't ever see me do it. You won't see me claim at L-1 probably either.
In post 694, Chickadee wrote: Why not push your biggest scum read? This seems really opportunistic.
Weren't you the one who was getting flak this game for switching between two scum reads?
In post 694, Chickadee wrote: Switching back to voting me seems odd. Quite a few people have commented on this. So I won't.
Oh no, please comment. I'm curious why that seems odd to you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #28) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 696, GinghamDog wrote: 90% of your game so far has revolved around Chickadee and occasionally me. Do you have other things you can discuss?
Sure. I don't see any reason to disbelieve the Desperado claim, I've already said I'm townreading GL, Creature is also town-Creature which I at the very least mentioned in passing, and I don't have a feeling either way about Snarky. Rauther is hard to parse. Boring I think is town. As someone noted I think podoboq is probably town (I don't think he has any reason to roughly townclear Snarky otherwise). I think you have a propensity to misrep me which is wicked strong, but good on you since you're scum.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #29) » Wed May 17, 2017 10:36 am

Post by massive »

I left someone out who isn't participating enough. Maybe two. Javajoe hasn't played well but null. A50 is always going to be an over-time read. Brie will also take a little time to parse what's newbie versus what's alignment, but I feel OK about her, and her defense of Chickadee's wagon early on seemed way newbie and therefore probably coming from town.

podoboq: I thought I chose my words carefully enough ("roughly") to ensure that I, at least, understand the nature of your message.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #30) » Wed May 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by massive »

Well I guess I'm happy you all agree I'm a mislynch.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #31) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:09 am

Post by massive »

Well ... not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if I vote Rauth it's purely out of self-preservation.

There's also something in GinghamDog's that I figured had an obvious answer, but I guess it didn't? But the answer is just as NAI as the question. That's probably cryptic and I apologize.

I agree that my wagon was good and there's probably two scum on it, with the struggle it took to get it up to L-1.

Someone had an issue with me "feeling out" a wagon on GinghamDog before voting it, but I can't seem to find who it was. How does that person feel about GinghamDog now?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #32) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 am

Post by massive »

I thought it was you but couldn't find it, so I assumed it was Chickadee and couldn't find it. It's as NAI for you as it is for me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #33) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by massive »

That's a scum claim.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #34) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by massive »

DAMMIT I HAVE NO VOTE

this is the worst
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #35) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by massive »

Actually the revelation that Almost50 received the CPR needs to be looked at too. I want to see if there was any indication he'd be ok with whoever got it using it as a vig shot.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #36) » Mon May 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by massive »

I was worried that A50 was scum using the CPR like a second kill but now his explanation makes sense. The CPR Instructor makes sense with a Black Goo too -- more town with ambient targetted abilities that don't overly do anything but might get gooey. Podoboq's kill looks more and more like scum playing the CPR odds as well. If scum did have two kills, it seems way more likely that one of them would have hit Desperado.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #37) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 am

Post by massive »

In post 883, TheBrie wrote: Massive, what exactly do you mean by Scum playing with the CPR odds?
WIFOM. Like A50 said in his post when he claimed the second kill, he knew the second CPR would introduce some amount of WIFOM -- do you kill the instructor and then get zero kill when his student protects him? Or do you kill someone else in the hopes that the student protects and kills the instructor? The second avenue is more likely to result in an actual kill and more likely to result in two kills.

I think Desp is probably done handing out CPRs since we're slipping closer to a scum win AND there's possible a Goo running around.

----

I would lynch Javajoe in a heartbeat. He never explained voting me yesterday (obviously it was because it was the wagon and he was content putting me at L-1 despite me being a null read in his previous reads list) and to include me in a random list of "lynchables" today with no further exploration is pretty bad. I can't see him actually scumhunting at all. Or you can call it OMGUS.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #38) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 am

Post by massive »

I think it's Joe / A50 / ???

I don't think the same two scum are on both of these wagons:

massive (6) [L-1]: podoboq, Almost50, Chickadee, GinghamDog, Javajoe24, boring
Rautherdir (7) [Lynch]: Desperado, SnarkySnowman, GinghamDog, Chickadee, Javajoe24, podoboq, boring

so it's either Joe or Chickadee; I think at this point I'm more likely to pick Joe. And I think both are likely to have two scum on them, which means A50 and Snarky probably.

If I had a vote it'd be on Joe.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #39) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:36 am

Post by massive »

The voting chart is dependent on only one of a group of three scum voting for any of them. That's not conclusive. And claiming watcher or tracker isn't proof of town either.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #40) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:38 am

Post by massive »

(Also, GL is on neither of those wagons, so that certainly gives him a chance at being the ???, but I feel like my townread on GL is better than vote analysis.)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #41) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:21 am

Post by massive »

In post 923, Javajoe24 wrote:Can you elaborate on your GL town read and why it is better than vote analysis, which to me is a factual and rational way to scum hunt?
My GL read is based on reading comprehension and shared interpretation of events. Your vote analysis is based on a faulty initial assumption (scum in a group of three will absolutely only have one of them vote one of their partners) and therefore has very little merit.
In post 925, GuiltyLion wrote: Why are you ruling out both scum hopping from wagon to wagon? I don't think I follow that, especially given how wildly fast the Rauth wagon was
I think a scum pair is on my wagon. It makes sense and plays averages.

Because it WAS so fast, I don't think both scum needed to hop to keep fueling it, and I think they are going to be more careful about pushing town wagons in concert than townies will be. Therefore, I think of the two people who were on both wagons, it's less likely they're both scum.

---

Will be curious what people make of Joe's claim. Specifically GL, A50, Brie.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #42) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:27 am

Post by massive »

In post 931, massive wrote: and I think they are going to be more careful about pushing town wagons in concert than townies will be.
Especially back-to-back. That wagon looks like this with known flips:

Rautherdir
(7) [Lynch]: Desperado, SnarkySnowman,
GinghamDog
, Chickadee, Javajoe24,
podoboq
boring

and if you assume Desperado is town for now, it makes it look WAY more likely that it's Snarky (or no one) plus one of the other two, rather than Chickadee + Javajoe.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #43) » Tue May 23, 2017 9:36 am

Post by massive »

Why Desp? Why not A50?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #44) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 am

Post by massive »

Which of my reads would you quantify as "all over the place"?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #45) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:46 am

Post by massive »

I hate page tops.
In post 948, TheBrie wrote: Massive's Reads seem to be a bit all over the place and they're not both scum.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #46) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 1010, GuiltyLion wrote: Chick took massive's vote and then tried to use it to hammer another
different
player without any input from massive
Well I'm not crazy about the superhammer attempt but this seems irrelevant -- she stole my vote because she thinks I'm scum, so why would she even care about my opinion?

(also I think I have said that I'd be fine with an A50 lynch)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #47) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by massive »

In post 1033, TheBrie wrote:Massive SRs A50, but doesn't vote him.
Yeah well I had my vote stolen so I kinda CAN'T. Come on son.
In post 1047, Javajoe24 wrote:I am proposing killing A50 today, and having Desperado kill Chicka tonight. Yes, Chicka is scum guaranteed, and I am not trying to say otherwise, I am simply saying it is more important for town to eliminate scum's second night kill over a vote thief that has already used her ability today.
I can't decide if this is town-clever or scum-clever. What do you propose happens if A50 flips town?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #48) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:26 am

Post by massive »

So you would say, if A50 flips town, Desperado should still try to CPR-kill Chickadee?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #49) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 1062, TheBrie wrote:
In post 1054, massive wrote:
In post 1033, TheBrie wrote:Massive SRs A50, but doesn't vote him.
Yeah well I had my vote stolen so I kinda CAN'T. Come on son.
I'm a girl. I did kind of forget that. I wasn't saying you should be voting A50 though. Just analyzing the possible connections.
If you had a vote would you be voting for Chick A50 or neither?
I know, it's a Psych reference more than anything. And honestly I think I'd be voting Javajoe at this point. But I also think I'd have been paying a bit better attention if I had a vote -- I'll be honest and say that having no vote is the worst for my motivation.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #50) » Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 am

Post by massive »

In post 1067, Javajoe24 wrote:Can you explain why you would be voting me?
See my own VCA, see GL's reasons, see my thoughts on your VCA. It's a mess because you're playing like Chickadee's partner (calling her "confscum" while voting someone else) but I don't believe you're partners (see my VCA), so my best guess is you're bussing A50 for towncred while lining up a vig-CPR / mislynch for tomorrow?

Of the two wagons right now I'd probably vote A50 because I keep feeling like scum!Chickadee would have used her vote steal N0. No reason not to. Way better to establish herself as a vote stealer before there's any suspicion on her at all. Maybe her use of it N1 was survivalist (which is NAI) and maybe she hasn't used it great since taking it, but her target (me) fit her stated opinions at the end of D1.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #51) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:25 am

Post by massive »

Catching up from 1093.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #52) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:27 am

Post by massive »

Can someone please unvote for thirty? I think we lose if we lynch Chickadee and I need to take that out of Joe's hand.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #53) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:23 am

Post by massive »

Probably a scumclaim from Snarky since he knows as well as anyone moving onto A50 that Chickadee would have come on and hammered him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #54) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 am

Post by massive »

well, a little of both actually
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #55) » Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 am

Post by massive »

What I mean is, what purpose does condemning Chickadee there serve? We all knew she was going to do it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by massive »

I'm thinking. It's gonna take a bit. Only one mafia left is nice though.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by massive »

And we probably need to know:

Mod: In a hypothetical situation where a vote thief would steal a vote and then die, would the person stolen from still have no vote?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:25 am

Post by massive »

Scum did a good job of obscuring votes but this still needs a scum:

Rautherdir
(7) [LYNCHED]: Desperado, SnarkySnowman,
GinghamDog
Chickadee
Javajoe24
podoboq
boring

Guess what Snarks it's you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:35 am

Post by massive »

In post 1184, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1181, massive wrote:Probably a scumclaim from Snarky since he knows as well as anyone moving onto A50 that Chickadee would have come on and hammered him.
given how he's played this game I'm not convinced Snarky is even reading the thread
Oh GL you had me pocketed good.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:32 am

Post by massive »

I'm not. But I also don't think all three of those can be true.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:22 am

Post by massive »

Not much going on. I agree we have to lynch a goo today though so

VOTE: Desperado

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”