Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #200) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3494, Not Chara wrote:i'm certainly disappointed with my play going into the last day, i forgot things and got worked up. it just seemed impossible to bounce back from. i could tell Almost had already accepted the loss but i didn't want to.
It was impossible. Shepard and drealmerz went into D4 totally confbiased and unwilling to change no matter what. It was only a matter of time before mislynch and you'll see my descent into madness as I realize that in real time.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #201) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

It is so cathartic to rant incoherently. My emotions tell me to rant more about people but my brain says "rest easy son"
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3516 (isolation #202) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Wraith »

GG, Scum. You deserved your win fair and square.
I disagree. Scum didn't win because of their good play but because of town's bad play. Scum literally lurked their way to victory.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #203) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Wraith »

Like it's telling that Titus arguably played the best scum game yet was the only one who was lynched.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #204) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

GO TO YOUR SAFE PLACE WRAITH

GO TO YOUR SAFE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN'T GET ANGRY
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #205) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3529, drealmerz7 wrote:wraith, you were a prime element in my SR of shepard BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING FAKECLAIM, so...

I fucking hate town liars so fucking much, it really throws off my analysis, EVERY FUCKING TIME

AS OPPOSED TO SCUM LIARS LIKE EMPKING
'
I FUCKING FLIPPED TOWN WHY WOULD YOU SCMREAD SHEPARD FOR TOWNREADING MY CLAIM

WTF PLANET ARE YOU ON
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #206) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3533, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I still thought Emp's claim was most likely fake because why would you ever pair a 1-shot cop with miller/godfather, but the one thing that made me hesitate was just wondering why Empking would think there wouldn't be a cop that would counterclaim him, and I'm still confused by that.

P-Edit: Dreal there are perfectly good, town-motivated reasons to fakeclaim. :L

-- Postie
In post 3534, Almost50 wrote:@dreal: Let's get real, mate. I mean, seriously .. I AM NOT ANGRY, but HOW ON EARTH did you still SR our slot AFTER I had shown you that we did NOT jump off Titus wagon and kept on pushing it?? Like, I don't really get yours or Shepard's votes on us after that point. What makes you think we'd bus Titus this hard with a way out in Emp's claim, regardless of his alignment? Why would either of you think we'd lynch Titus over Empking in a wold where we were scum and he was town?
Because he's confbiased as fuck in every single game and refuses to change. He relies more on his (usually wrong) hunches than logical deduction and it loses the game for town every time.

Like seriously nancy brought up why the 1-shot Cop claim was SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE (because a []iOne-Shot[/i] Cop would be
extremely
detrimental to Town in a scenario with multiple roles that could put out fake result) but only the dead players acknowledged this obvious truth. Living conftown players were too busy saying "OH WHY WOULD A SCUM PLAYER MAKE SUCH AN OBVIOUS FAKECLAIM CLEARLY THIS MEANS HE HAS TO LIVE INSTEAD OF DOOM HIM TO A NECESSARY WIFOM LYNCH GOD"

This is why I will be policy lynching drealmerz in D1 in future games if it is in my power. He refuses to think logically about motivations in favor of the biases he creates early in the game that don't change with new information. So either I hit scum or I eliminate an anti-town element.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (isolation #207) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

Like I'm 99% sure at this point that drealmerz just generally doubts everything I say because he knows I have an inherent hostility toward his posts at this point.

It doesn't matter what my alignment is to him he just thinks I'm lying from the start either way.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (isolation #208) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

WHEN HAVINGFITZ FLIPPED A MONARCH AFTER FAKECLAIMING A NON-MONARCH IS WAS FUCKING OBVIOUS ALL TOWN PLAYERS WERE HISTORICAL MONARCHS

ARGH THIS SHIT IS [REDACTED]
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (isolation #209) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3542, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3539, Wraith wrote:Like I'm 99% sure at this point that drealmerz just generally doubts everything I say because he knows I have an inherent hostility toward his posts at this point.

It doesn't matter what my alignment is to him he just thinks I'm lying from the start either way.
uhh, no

and I don't lose the game 'every single time' - seriously, and my logical deduction is quite good, I'm actually quite good at logical deduction

geebus, man, relax
Jesus dude, you scumread AC for "hopping off" the Titus wagon D3 and then approached the game in D4 from that perspective EVEN THOUGH BOTH PLAYERS WHO DID SO HAD LITERALLY FLIPPED TOWN BY THAT POINT AND THE PERSON YOU ACCUSED OF DOING SO HAD NEVER "HOPPED OFF" THE TITUS WAGON

YOU FUCKED UP YOUR LOGICAL DEDUCTION BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BOTHER READING. IT LITERALLY TOOK ME TWENTY MINUTES TO TRIPLE-CHECK IF MY HUNCH THERE WAS RIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND LOST THE FUCKING TOWN THE GAME
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (isolation #210) » Wed May 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3478, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 4.LYNCH!!!
Almost Chara
(4): Empking , drealmerz7 , Commander Shepard , Shaddowez
Shaddowez
(1): Tea and Biscuits
Aristophanes
(1): Aristophanes
Tea and Biscuits
(1): Almost Chara

Not Voting
(0): Nobody!

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day four ends Saturday, May 13th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-05-13 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
That's a lynch!
OH I'M SURE

Fucking done here. This gets filed with laundry and Witch Trials.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #211) » Thu May 11, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Wraith »

I am still mad at this game but it's cancelled out by my giddiness over the Pens eliminating the Caps in round 2 AGAIN
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3608 (isolation #212) » Thu May 11, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3605, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 3585, Infinity 324 wrote:Still kinda salty that I called the scumteam and you guys lynched me and ignored my reads

BUT having wrong reads happens to me too a lot (as alisae can vouch for) and I didn't play perfectly either, I just lost motivation at the end and wasn't able to push my reads very well.
If you look I actually didn't ignore them. I tried to push it but then switched off when I rereviewed and saw how certain Drealmerz was Empking was Town so I went with the other side.
Oh there's your mistake. You paid any sort of attention to dreal's reads.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #213) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3616, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Oh, well then I missed it. Sorry about that.

Ugh game might have been winnable if I'd have motion detected the right scum on night 3. I figured less people were scumreading shaddowez than Emp so I thought he'd be more likely to do the kill. :C

-- Postie
I don't know who you Detected N2 but it should've been Empking, period. If they'd moved you'd have known immediately that they were lying about their claim. You then could've asked again if they were lying pragmatically as a Cop, and would have nailed him as scum when he doubled down.

Also were you going to release the scum PT Ari?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”