Mini #111: Sonic Heroes Mafia (The fighting's over...)

Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #392 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok here is the deal admitidly I just read this days thread and arataln and fletchers posts which will make since later. I am not scum, so sorry mathcam either you are scum and ratted out your godfather or you are a sop whos sanity can be questionable. I investigated fletcher to get his name but before I chose him I checked his posts making sure he hadn't claimed anything. Then norinel gave me my investigation and followed by telling me that strangly I got another choice for the night. I chose araltaln after checking his posts and got his name. I can divulge there names if you wish. I have no idea about sonic heros and my name and their two names I have never heard of. All I know is sonic and tails :D .
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #400 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:18 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Jolle wrote:
Yoko wrote:I am not scum, so sorry mathcam either you are scum and ratted out your godfather or you are a sop whos sanity can be questionable
Yoko, please tell us what sanity other than Sane Mathcam could have if he is Cop.
Sometimes cops sanity can change as in some nights they will be sane and others they won't. But Cam is either lying about having a cop role or is a cop and his sanity goes in and out. I know this because unless my role has some clause that makes me show up as scum I am town.
mathcam wrote: I find it hard to believe that Yoko got two roles' names and didn't even bother to Google them to find out if they were pro-town or not. So I would say that Yoko should reveal, and unless it's a darn good explanation, I'm throwing my vote on.

Cam
The only reason I would have to google them would be to protect my fellow scum (being that one of them is scum which I still haven't googled so I still don't know). What I mean is that if they are both pro-town role names then it wouldn't matter if I googled them but if they are scum and I reveal them to the rest of you. Then we can discuss whether or not to lynch them.

I also haven't read the complete thread yet I will have some time to do so sunday but norinel needed a replacement and I took it so this game could keep going. Being I haven't read the thread I also haven't even thought about taking the time to google the names.

Ok so anyway here are the names I have gotten so far.

Night 1---Jadesmar-Espio
Night 2---Mathcam-Rouge
Night 3---Fletcher-Amy
Night 3 2nd Choice--- Araltaln-Omochao
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #402 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:29 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Sycko999 Omochao is arataln I did not make this stuff up and if I had I sure as hell wouldn't made up two so that I would have two more people against me for being wrong unless I magically out of nowhere guessed right. :roll:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #429 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Ok this makes complete since I am a claimed cop like role who is proven true so we are going to kill me and let someone who hasn't entirely proven there role live??? Honestly I don't find cams actions in this game scummy but I do find it plausable that he is lying maybe about the whole role. Correct me if I'm wrong (as I might be), but cam has investigated three people one which was me one which is dead, so he got "innocent" on who turned out to be the godfather and then scum on me. Though he isn't even willing to vote me yet and has been reluctant to go after me hard. If I were a cop that got scum or not-scum I would sure go after someone I found as scum. Mathcams holding back and I think its because after I turn out innocent he wants to be able to say well maybe I'm not sane.

For Cams shadyness I will
Vote-Cam

I have the role nanook said I have and I have proven I have it. In no way would it be to scums advantage to have such a role, but it would be to towns advantage if someone claimed to be one person and I knew they were someone else. I am innocent and if you feel like killing me on a test thats your choice but you are making a HUGE mistake.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”