Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Hmm, let me try this RVS thing again.

VOTE: Radical Rat Because you were scum in my last game.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think RNG hates me right now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Hey I'm not...
Did Jesus Christ just move back to Socrates.
What is up with Socrates and votes.
Hey Radical, want to keep sheeping Jesus? I think I might start doing that too.
VOTE: Socrates
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 93, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 74, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 57, Vegito wrote:And for the record, I don't have a post restriction. I just really hate Canadians.
In post 59, Leonshade wrote:At least Pi-Piggygal wears her disgusting heritage on her sleeve, you're like *urrp* a stealth Canadian!
So much love, this is gonna be a great game <3

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pim
Who are you?
Who is Pim?
A person who is playing this game. Supposedly.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Why would anyone kill shadd_?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Rautherdir »

My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
Could we all actually claim whether our roles are normal or not? Honestly it benefits town since it helps prevent false counter claims, and it would be interesting to find out.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
In post 159, Rautherdir wrote:My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
Could we all actually claim whether our roles are normal or not? Honestly it benefits town since it helps prevent false counter claims, and it would be interesting to find out.
I play so much ToS that now I no longer know what MS counts as "normal" or "not normal" roles :P
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
And honestly I might have to agree with schadd after looking through the rules for normality now. He and the hydras might be the only non-normal roles in this game that would be safe claiming non-normal.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

You know it's possible someone got a restriction that prevents them from saying that that person has a posting restriction, among other things. But I definitely don't have that. Absolutely not.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm so sorry everyone I've just been a little stressed out IRL.
So the top two wagons are Vegito and Schadd_ so I will comment on those right now and do a complete reads list later today.

Schadd_:
Fun fact: I stopped sheeping Jesus when Schadd_ came up and I did it completely on purpose, for the simple fact that I think Schadd is town. I do kind of agree with most of his reads, though I think Chickadee is town and mislynch bait.

As for posting restrictions, I don't think the posting restrictions are AI at all. The posting restriction that I don't have, Schadd's posting restriction of insulting the mod every post, Prism's restriction of praising the mod every post, and Leonshade's Drunkenness; they all seem to be just for fun and to kind of screw with us. Schadd, Prism and Leoonshade that is; not me, since I don't have one. It is possible that other powers are attached to those of us with posting restrictions, I highly doubt every person with a posting restriction has only the posting restriction and nothing else. Also I may have forgotten that posting restrictions are not normal. To be fair, I'm not entirely sure whether my non-existent posting restriction would have allowed a truthful not-normal claim or not. Also odd: Schadd_ and Prism's posting restrictions mirror each other. My non-existent posting restriction and Leonshade's, on the other hand, don't seem to mirror each other. Unless there are two other people with posting restrictions out there, though I'm not entirely sure what the opposites would be.

Vegito:
Not as sure about you. Sudden large bursts of posts are hard to read, and I do kind of need to analyze them for quantity versus quality. It makes me kind of suspicious of you, but I do need to read a bit more and find out for sure. I'll be able to put up an actual complete read in the reads list I'm making, but treat this as stating suspicion of Vegito.

AND since you are talking about lie detectors:
For those of you wondering what my non-existent posting restriction is:
I am able to truthfully talk about my role.
I am able to talk about my alignment at all.

Think about it. I kind of think there is a lie detector in this game, given how my non-existent posting restriction interacts with it.

P-edit:
WTF is Socrates and getting voted by Jesus?!? That's like the fifth time!
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I haven't looked at you in detail yet, if I find a lot of good content I'll end up town-reading you.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

When does suspicion equal scum immediately? It just means I haven't gotten through reading everyone yet, so stop fussing about it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and read through your 75 posts and say what my actual read of you is early. Give me a bit.
p-edit: 76 posts
p-edit 2: 77 posts
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 397, Chickadee wrote:Oh god, it was Rauthedir!
In post 167, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
In post 159, Rautherdir wrote:My role appears to meet normal guidelines as well, unless there's something I'm missing.
I play so much ToS that now I no longer know what MS counts as "normal" or "not normal" roles :P
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
And honestly I might have to agree with schadd after looking through the rules for normality now.
He and the hydras might be the only non-normal roles in this game that would be safe claiming non-normal.
Bolded so you can't miss it. Please explain. How do you have that much information about roles?
Going through Vegito's 78 posts now but noticed this.
That was before I fully realized that posting restrictions are not normal. Honestly you are going to have to ask Schadd about that for moresince I was only mirroring his thoughts there after a brief read-through of the normal rules. But seriously, look at what mechanics are specifically not normal:
Those affecting a role's alignment (no Cults)
Anything which significantly affects the core mechanic of majority/plurality lynches (no Kingmaker, for example)
Anything resolving with a random element
Post Restrictions (other than those included in the ruleset, such as "No quoting your Role PM").
Lying to the players, including False Role Reveals and "Scum Masons"
Night action redirection (no Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, or Redirector)
Returning "No Result" to Trackers who do not see their target go anywhere (in favor of "Your target did not visit anyone")
Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor, Lyncher, or Jester).
Hydra accounts
Differing kill flavor for different factions - everyone that dies at night should flip in the same way (e.g., "died during the night" or "was found dead")
Almost all of these aside from Post restrictions, Night Action Redirection, and Hydra accounts are things only scum or at least non-town players will have. And night action redirection is powerful and would get you night-killed (Which in some case I guess would be a good thing), so they also wouldn't be safe claiming non-normal.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Alright, think I'm finished reading your... 80 posts now I think?

So anyways, my thoughts on the matter:
Early reads list was interesting, not sure if that is AI or not.
Second reads list, why do you read me as town? Several people actually mentioned this, If you put me in town-null that would possibly make sense but I guess you don't make that distinction? The hydra dissonance I think is actually town AI if I'm not wrong.
Several good points in the next few posts, you do appear to be genuinely game-solving.
You actually gave a reason for your read on me in your third reads list which I actually kind of like.
And that is actually a fairly decent reason to vote Schadd_ that I hadn't considered. To be fair Schadd_ and Prism will probably have a bit of trouble following their posting restrictions, Leon should only have minor difficulties, and my non-existant posting restriction is only annoying when talking about specific subjects. I might have gone on a tangent there, but TLDR those of us with posting restrictions should have a more difficult time, well, posting.
Okay. What. Like seriously. What. Well that implies you two are not scum on the same team.
too. Pretty much confirms you two aren't buddies.
Thanks for figuring it out.
The rest is pretty good. Nacho ninjaing Jiffy was pretty funny.
Your sudden insistence on finding fault with me could be suspect, but it could just as easily be town scum-hunting.
So yeah those posts actually had pretty nice content so I'm going to feel safe town-reading you.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 405, Vegito wrote:
In post 388, Rautherdir wrote:I haven't looked at you in detail yet, if I find a lot of good content I'll end up town-reading you.
Read my posts then, Nacho is awful at mafia.
Literally just did. Look up a few posts.

p-edit: Which explanation thing.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

How did it not make sense? I honestly can't tell what's wrong with that.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 480, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 476, Deadline Delivery wrote:VOTE: Piggygal

More puppy drama happening in my life (what a
shaaaaaaame
) and then I went to see Wonder Woman (again what a
shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
) so I haven't really been paying much attention, however, the Chimchar/Vegito interactions are pinging my as off on Chimchar's part. I see where both are coming from, but there's something about Chimchar's answers that just seem wrong to my gut. Still liking a schadd vote more until we get to hear his thoughts.
You can just say prodge you know.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh didn't quite notice that. Sorry. My own reads are still being prepped
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 484, Belisarius wrote:
Prodding Aristophanes
In post 426, Aristophanes wrote:
I think I'm going to have to V/L.A. until Wednesday.
I'm fairly certain I won't have time to be here!

Will check in occasionally and can probably post a bit, just not a lot.
I mean it is Wednesday so he should be getting back now but the prod might be a bit much.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'll post it later tonight.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I have to change my reads now that schadd_ flipped, since I was starting to think schadd_ was scum.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh.
Are all of the post restrictions recurring on death?
That will make this interesting.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, I have questions for everyone and reads on everyone.

So do try and get back to me on this.
Spoiler: Questions
Vegito
Do you think there are 3 Scum? 4? 5? Multiball?

Shadoweh
Why are you voting me?

Almost Chara
Do you have any scum reads?

Aristophanes
When are you getting back?

Chickadee
In your you said you had a thought about opposing post restrictions being opposing alignments. What do you think about it now?

Prism
Do you have a post restriction or not?

Deadline Delivery
Did you actually inherit schadd's post restriction?

Chimchar
What are your current reads?

Piggygal15
Could I have some reads from you as well?

Socrates
What are your complete reads right now?

Leonshade
Do you think everyone with posting restrictions is town or not?

Spoiler: Reads
Vegito: Town
NACHO!!!
Anyways on top of meta experience from a while ago (Which I have to admit is somewhat complicated due to me not having experience with Jiffy) you have a lot of good content, your hydra dissonance (like I have already said) feels towny, and I have already given my read on you.

Shadoweh: null-town
Radical Rat was the one who started me on the normal/not-normal thing.
I didn't quite understand it at the time, but I figured out what I did (And avoided what would have probably been a modkill if I had answered that question differently.) Actually, it was Schadd_ who stopped me from continuing with that, so I don't know.
Anyways the fact that your slot started the normal/not-normal debacle and you haven't been as engaged as I like to see is why you are null, the fact you are trying to keep this game on track is why it is town.

Almost Chara: Null
I don't know about you. I've played with Almost50 before but I can't remember off the top of my head how his meta compares.
Not very much content, no serious scum reads that I can see... I don't know if this is town or scum, but it does sound like you will be doing something soon.

Aristophanes: Scum
Okay, honestly I get the feeling you are buddying Deadline Delivery. There's not really much to this read. I just really do not like some of the ways you have been posting.

Chickadee: Town
Your reads are really good. Also not much to this read either.

Prism: Null
It makes too much sense for you to be opposite Schadd_/Deadline Delivery's posting restriction. Why go back on it? I don't have a good feeling that you are town, but I don't know for sure if that is because you are scum.

Deadline Delivery: Town
I have to admit this is just because I think the posting restriction is town-locked. Well, not just that. I also really like your posts in general

Chimchar: Null
Nothing really to read here. Hoping you do get to posting.

Piggygal15: Null
Well, first of all, two of my scum-reads are voting you. But that could be bussing.
I also see you posting content but it is honestly somewhat difficult to extract from the rest of your posts.

Socrates: Scum
To start with:
felt like it was trying to get schadd_ mislynched.
read to me like "Yeah, because you'll be the one pulling the trigger."
While the 'you trying to signal your scum-buddies' argument wasn't great, your response to it was just as bad.
is more trying to get schadd_ mislynched, and additionally trying to pull Prism in if things don't work out.
would be a good explanation if everything else about this didn't scream 'you are scum'
Moving to Prism. Was that so you could get off of the schadd_ wagon before it flipped?
Well, you're just poking everyone, aren't you?
One of the things I find most interesting is that while you were clearly suspicious of schadd_ you moved your vote off and didn't put it back on.

Leonshade: Town
Again, I think the posting restrictions, specifically if they are recurring, are town.

So, there is definitely a scum in my null-reads. I don't know who it is though, or how many.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 566, Deadline Delivery wrote:Ha. Have you even met nancy or played with her? She's fucking epic.

She has more power to power lynch in her pinkie finger nail than Bellisarius could ever dream of having. It's why he had to mod a bastard game. Now down to power lynch the shit out of you Shadoweh since your response of I'm bored reads I am a scared sissy let me tell you how you'll fail.

VOTE: Shadoweh

nancy hun please power lynch while I is at work.
If you explain why Shadoweh/Radical Rat is/was scum then I would feel better about joining you. You can look at my read on them to know where I already stand.

Almost Chara:
Then who do you think would be my partners. If you only have one scum read than work off of that.

Piggy:
I would have worked off of the schadd_ modkill but I get the feeling only you or shadoweh could be scum there (maybe Leon but I
seriously
doubt it) and I don't quite feel either of you as scum.

Leonshade:
Well, both you and prism broke your 'posting restrictions' without getting modkilled so I guess there are only two real ones. Deadline Delivery, if fake, will probably mess up at some point or another so I'm town-reading them until that point.

Honestly can someone else please sum up the whole posting restriction thing because now I'm getting scared I'll mess up and get mod-killed for saying something wrong.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Vegito wrote:
In post 569, Rautherdir wrote:Honestly can someone else please sum up the whole posting restriction thing because now I'm getting scared I'll mess up and get mod-killed for saying something wrong.
Don't really know what you mean by this. If you have a post restriction, the rules for it would be in your role PM. If you don't have a post restriction, you don't need to worry about messing up and getting mod-killed.
In post 379, Rautherdir wrote: For those of you wondering what my non-existent posting restriction is:
I am able to truthfully talk about my role.
I am able to talk about my alignment at all.

Think about it.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah, I'm reconsidering the whole lock-town thing. The fact that both Leonshade and you have pretty much made it clear you were faking it muddies the waters there. DD could also be faking it, as I have realized that being 'conf-town' in exchange for faking a post-restriction is incredibly scum-motivated.

As for Socrates, it would help if he would answer my question...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Who are you saying wasn't faking it? If you meant DD then I know they probably aren't faking it. I'm just saying they aren't conf-town.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

AND JUST AS I MADE THAT POST TOO.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 583, Deadline Delivery wrote:
In post 573, Vegito wrote:We aren't voting Shadoweh today (and if Majiffy tries to vote her, I'm moving my vote away again). Haven't gotten to play with her in like 10 years, not gonna lynch her Day 1 here.
Meh okay I'll respect this
So were you faking it or not? Cause if you weren't... You're already dead.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay, so now we know, whoever gets it next is almost definitely actually conf-town. At least we get that consolation in exchange for probably losing another townie.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Wait, were you backup DD?

Also, if Prism says they are faking, I will believe they are faking.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I thought the role was recurring all on it's own. Hadn't considered you being a backup.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Any Universal Backups would already be imprinted by schadd_, so no; there aren't any scum backups unless it's you or someone who hasn't posted since schadd's death.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Hey... Chimchar... Could you possibly come in and post before Deadline gets modkilled?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm saying I'm not sure why more than one person would have the same sort of restriction
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 597, Rautherdir wrote:I'm saying I'm not sure why more than one person would have the same sort of restriction
Also, the reason I know they have been faking is because they messed up and weren't modkilled.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I meant to have another quote there. That was to you Shadoweh.

p-edit:
What's speakeasy?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Well. In that case we shouldn't have more of that. Unless Chimchar is a scum universal backup (or the mod is more of a bastard than we thought and had 2 town universal backups). I don't expect anyone else to seriously claim it since the only reason Deadline got it was because they were a backup.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, any associations we can glean off of Deadline? This is not good...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

WAIT ARI HAS BEEN POSTING ELSEWHERE?

Sorry I only just now realized that. Literally the only thing that was keeping me from voting you was the fact that you said you would get back.

VOTE: Aristophanes

As for the LYLO thing... That would be bad...
Although if we do manage to get to 3-person LYLO and the survivors all vote each other, JESUS HIMSELF gets to decide who dies. Since you know he won't be able to avoid hammering then. Although you'd have to get scum to agree to that so... Probably not happening.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Wait he starts the day voting. Nevermind.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 633, Leonshade wrote:I don't really like Rautherdir's jump on the Ari wagon. Ari is an easy wagon and his jump on it seems the most opportunistic of the three.
Is it jumping on a wagon when I already scum-read Aristophanes?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, we found out Deadline definitely wasn't faking their post restriction. Unfortunately we found out because they got mod-killed. In other news, people are voting Aristophanes.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I have made a basic case in my reads list, and I think Socrates had a pretty good case. You are apparently the third vote on Aristophanes... so I'm guessing that was Nacho's vote...

Deadline only got it because they were Universal Backup. So unless Chimchar is another Universal Backup that post restriction is gone.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 574, Vegito wrote:Don't think that Prism is faking his post restriction. Dueling post restrictions is just
too
perfect and Beli is the kind of shithead who would be stricter about one post restriction than he was about another, particularly if one was inheritable and the other wasn't. I don't see motive for Prism to fake dueling post restrictions as scum.

Socrates, I didn't feel good about Aristophanes before he went on vacation and don't really like his posting since his return. I don't think this is as obvious as his play in Questionable Content, but he's almost managed to get through the entire day without doing anything and so he's probably just scum here :(

Vote: Aristophanes
Here is your vote on Aristo.

And now I feel silly for trying to get you onto a wagon you are already on.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Prism was the one who messed up and got 'pardoned' a few times.
Apparently there were only two real posting restrictions, which is I guess a fair number.

As for the multiball spec, that was before I realized just how bad the potential 3 mod-kills day 1 could be for town. Then again the game is bastard so... I don't know. I will assume one scum faction for now though.

p-edit:
But what about Aristo?
And is the Chimchar case literally just because they are lurking?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think Beli uses a program.
Ooh... We have competing wagons.

Piggy, who do you think is scum right now?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay a few things now that Aristo is back:
First of all, Prism has blatantly broken their restriction without dying. So yes, Prism was faking. After hearing why she was faking, I no longer think she is scum.
Second of all, that was a scummy vote Piggy.
UNVOTE:
But I will give you a chance to figure out why that is so wrong.
No one vote Aristophanes until this gets sorted.

Piggy if you actually go through and gave reads on literally everyone I would probably be fine with not voting you.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Seriously Piggy, why are you voting your scum-lean (who is at L-2) instead of one of your scum-reads. Why aren't you voting the people you are more confident are scum?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 671, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 666, Rautherdir wrote:Okay a few things now that Aristo is back:
First of all, Prism has blatantly broken their restriction without dying. So yes, Prism was faking. After hearing why she was faking, I no longer think she is scum.
Second of all, that was a scummy vote Piggy.
UNVOTE:
But I will give you a chance to figure out why that is so wrong.
No one vote Aristophanes until this gets sorted.

Piggy if you actually go through and gave reads on literally everyone I would probably be fine with not voting you.
This sounds so much like scum coaching their buddy holy shit!

I hate preflip associatives, but Rauth/Piggy scumteam is legit viable!

Ninja'd
Why wouldn't I just not say anything and leave the counter-wagon at L-1 then?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

@Beli: Can we get a prod on Chimchar?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I don't know... There is something wrong here and I can't figure out what it is, but we need to figure out who we are lynching and since we have too many wagons we need to narrow it down.
So, everyone post two of the following four and those with the most votes will be our lynch pool:
Rautherdir (Yeah I hear people calling for my lynch)
Chimchar
Piggygal15
Aristophanes

The two I would want to see lynched are Piggygal and Chimchar.
Please everyone respond soon, we do not have time to spare if we want to lynch someone today.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 725, Chickadee wrote:Rautherdir
Piggypal15

Not lynching Ari today, and no one is even voting him right now, so now sure why he's still included in that there list.
I don't know, I just wanted the top 4 people I thought people would want lynched. Anyone you would rather have on the list instead of Ari?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I have to leave and go do something so I may or may not be back before deadline. Sorry I can't post more right now, I do not have the time right now to determine what the best vote in this situation will be.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm back, with an hour to go. Let me read what happened and figure out where to go from here.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Rautherdir »

We can partially confirm that role, if you try hammering someone else and it fails then you are confirmed. If not and it works we get to lynch you tomorrow.
Poison(AIDS)-proof maker does sound fairly powerful and also suggests a poison(AIDS)-flavored SK. So we can check for your role's validity that way as well.
So which way do you all want to test it. You could be Mafia or possibly a SK, so if we have any Poison doctor they should claim now, since that would be a valid counterclaim to that role I think. And then we prevent you from hammering someone to 'prove' your claim.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think more people would prefer a Piggygal Lynch. At any rate we need six to lynch, so more people would need to be on anyways.

p-edit: It sounds more like a Serial Killer. Not sure why Mafia would have it, but then again this game is bastard, so...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Uh... what? AIDS is basically Poison. I think Serial killers have poison kills more times than other roles.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay, so that could be mafia. Hmm. We'll have to see what the kill flavor tomorrow is.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Chimchar does it work on people who already have AIDS?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Because that would help confirm if it is poison or a instant-kill.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 782, Vegito wrote:Unless, of course, he thinks that he could give someone a post restriction and they wouldn't fuck up at least one time.
Hi.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 780, Vegito wrote:Don't understand why Rauthedir thinks AIDS could be poison.
Don't understand why Aristophanes thinks AIDS could be arsonist shit.
Don't understand why there are so few people around right now.
Does AIDS sound like slow death or fast death?

p-edit: Okay then. Huh. Are any other people around right now? We would need at least one other person in order to lynch Piggy.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Again, we would need one more person in order to lynch. But I guess in case someone does get on:
VOTE: Piggygal
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Aristophanes, are you still on? We need you to vote. Also, Piggy is at L-2 right now I believe.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 814, Leonshade wrote:Quick question: Should Chimchar/his target claim who got AIDS protection tomorrow? Or is it better to keep it hidden, so AIDS man will waste their AIDS shot?
Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 831, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 829, Vegito wrote:
Vote: Ligfy✓/b]
:facepalm:

Drunk?
Phone?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 838, Leonshade wrote:If Piggygal flips scum, Vegito is prooobably town for arranging the Piggy lynch.
What I get no credit?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Beli, we lynched someone
and
the deadline is here, please show us a red flip now. Maybe after Leonshade answers though.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Just noting the fact that not only is it twilight it's after deadline. I don't really want to cut our conversation short, pretty sure one of us is dead tomorrow if Piggy flips red.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Rautherdir »

So what do we do now? Talk about who to lynch tomorrow?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think that would be a bit preemptive without any flips.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 858, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 849, Rautherdir wrote:Just noting the fact that not only is it twilight it's after deadline. I don't really want to cut our conversation short, pretty sure one of us is dead tomorrow if Piggy flips red.
Backtracking now, eh?

This is scummy shit! We're townjiving and you're scared by it!
This is still tomorrow's lynch!

See Vegito, valuable time to make reads :)
Aristophanes wrote:Also, If you'll excuse me, I have to go get a tetanus shot.
The fact you made these two right after each other is hilarious.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well, so much for that conversation we were going to have.

BELI WHY WON'T YOU END THIS SUSPENSE AND SHOW US A FLIP ALREADY.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 865, PiggyGal15 wrote:(The reason I'm iffy on AIDS being poison is that there's nothing in my PM that talks about AIDS or Jesus, I'm called an Apothecary, but at the same time it's really unlikely that there's two strongman killing roles out there, but maybe)
It
is
bastard, so...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

It kind of depends on whether AIDS and Poison are different things or not, I would guess.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Rautherdir »

There's also the Jesus Christ thing, so we'll see how that works as well.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I SEE YOU POSTING ALMOST 50.
Get in here and tell us what you think.
And remember to switch to the hydra account.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Huh. Weird. Did anyone roleblock me?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 907, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 905, Rautherdir wrote:Huh. Weird. Did anyone roleblock me?
Why do people do this. What ever is the point!?
I don't know, maybe I'm just genuinely curious if someone roleblocked me?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Because someone hasn't said a thing that I thought they would say.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I think Chim is town.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I believe his claim, that's all.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

VOTE: Socrates
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Wait were you the one who got AIDS?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... No?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I claim cop with an investigation on Chimchar of guilty.
VOTE: Chimchar
Now someone please hammer this scum.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yes, someone please hammer now
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Rautherdir »

You are actually letting me get away with fake-claiming... wow.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 954, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 944, Rautherdir wrote:You are actually letting me get away with fake-claiming... wow.
What the hell!?
Are you a jester or??
It really should have been obvious I was fakeclaiming since I didn't get modkilled.
You know, that hasn't stopped being a thing.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

But anyways, maybe someone can figure out what I was actually claiming now...
Here's a clue:
UNVOTE:
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Socrates if you actually got AIDS then having both AIDS protection and healing makes a lot of sense in this game. And if you did it's quite possible there is both a 3p and a mafia AIDS giver. Sorry for a lot of my earlier posts, I was just raging a bit.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 957, Almost50 wrote:
In post 955, Leonshade wrote:How about we don't quickhammer the obvscum who is 100% today's lynch.
How about we do and give actually play the game!! I hate stalling games for nothing. I really do. If we have a designated lynch then we're not going to get any productive discussion elsewhere. The whole point of the day time is to decide on a lynch, and that had been decided since the last day ended and we saw that hammer.
No, we really need to figure out if Socrates got AIDS or not. If he did then I can basically confirm that Chimchar was telling the truth about his role. We're probably screwed though if he did.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Sure.
VOTE: Rautherdir
Gonna die anyways, and I'd rather win.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna do this. You should have claimed on D1 and walked away with your win. Instead, you let a Townie get lynched, and now you want us to let caught scum walk away for you to win? That's just not acceptable.
Sure... That wasn't an option.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Chimchar, who did you target last night?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'LL BE DEAD TONIGHT.
At least I'm pretty sure that's how AIDS works.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

... I don't know.

Apparently AIDS gets added to your role somehow because Bel told me my non-existent posting restriction would prevent straight-up saying that I have AIDS.
But I don't know exactly what changed, so I doubt it works like a cult.

I kind of think Chimchar is town, but I really need to see more posting from there.
Then again I haven't seen much posting from much of everyone and that worries me a lot for most of the slots.

Let me think.
We have had 4 slots flip so far.
1. Schadd_ a post-restricted townie. He was widely scum-read at the time of his flip.
2. Deadline Delivery, a Universal Backup. They were under suspicion, but generally town-read.
3. Piggygal, a town Apothecary. Last-minute lynch
4. Chickadee, a town 1-shot rolestealer. Not really sure why this slot was lynched.

Apothecary treats poison so we'll have to see how many deaths occur tonight to find out if there is both poison and AIDS or not. If both exist then Chimchar is almost certainly town.
I don't know what else to think, I've kind of been raging at my circumstance throughout this day. I was hoping to maybe be the lynch day 1 but that didn't work out and I actually thought Piggy was scum.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Wow I'm tired. I'll be back in the morning, ask me questions and I can answer them then.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 982, Chimchar wrote:maybe poison is the flavor for the scum kill(dies instantly) and AIDS is the 3P delayed kill? That's pretty much all that makes sense to me right now.
...? Did you read the flavor for the night kill yesterday?
Also, who did you target last night?
Nevermind, it would be better if there was a chance the AIDS Giver would target someone you already protected.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay so if no one knows what to do then just lynch me please.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I mean almost everyone is up for a prod soon at this point.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I can see it as being Chimchar making assumptions about his role and then getting proven wrong. I don't know, I just really don't want to end up dead w/o achieving my wincon tomorrow if AIDS ends up being a delayed kill.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Okay. The way I see it there are only two valid lynches today: Me and Chimchar. This makes it relatively easy, and is only complicated by the fact that both of us want my lynch (I assume.)
So Chimchar please vote me.
Everyone else: Who would you rather see lynched today? All of you are going to have to provide reasons to vote Chimchar, as I will (obviously) not be proposing Chimchar's lynch instead of my own as in a normal 1v1.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Rautherdir »

@Mod: V/LA until Tuesday
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah we had issues with mod-kills. Because stupid posting restrictions.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... Just... Read . Just do that and then read me and Chimchar's ISOs.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Rautherdir »

... That is not a scumclaim...
Also read the mechanics post please.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Because... Just read
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1013, Aristophanes wrote:I have been prodded. I wont have time today most likely, but I'll be here tomorrow :)
Yay, when I won't be around...
Although I'm rather biased on who we should lynch so I can't really make any good arguments as to why we shouldn't lynch Chimchar...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Do you even know why people want Chimchar dead?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Unless AIDS and poison are different things. In which case I have no idea what AIDS does.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I don't want lynch immunity though...
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Chimchar is the only living person who has claimed so far. My role should be pretty obvious though.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

This is probably my only chance at winning so pardon me when I say no.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

No I don't I want me lynched
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I really don't want to get mod-killed (even if that would make your choice extremely simple) so Almost50 could you please explain what's going on?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1039, Almost50 wrote:@Rauther: If you help us lynch Scum; even if you die you go straight to HEAVEN. If not, even if we lynch you go to HELL! :P
Maybe. I'm honestly starting to doubt Chimchar myself. The only thing really giving me thoughts that he is town is that he hasn't voted me yet.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1043, Almost50 wrote:Rauther is a Jester. He cannot talk about his role. He has AIDS and will die tonight regardless (unless a Doc saves him).
Unless AIDS is something different. Although that's probably a vain hope I'm holding onto. Although I don't really know what else it could be except that it probably affected my role in some hidden way due to it's interaction with my non-existent posting restriction.

p-edit: If Chimchar is an AIDS giver than that gives him an extra night to target someone. Which may or may not be bad. Also, are you seriously claiming vig at this point?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I'm assuming that if it isn't specified it doesn't.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1043, Almost50 wrote: He has AIDS and will die tonight regardless (
unless a Doc saves him
).
You know except our poison doctor already flipped. Unless we had a backup, but we already had our Universal Backup flip too.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Tell you what, if you haven't decided by the time I get back, then I'll help you lynch Chimchar. I kind of feel sorry for town because of the modkills.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Well. I found a way to access the internet early. So I take it we're lynching Chimchar then?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Why am I still alive? Is poison not AIDS?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1135, Socrates wrote:Is my no result on Transcend relevant, then?
Could mean Ascetic
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Huh. Oh well. VOTE: Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1136, Almost50 wrote:Or is vomiting & pissing in my sink a sign of catching AIDS??
It isn't a sign of catching AIDS. Now I'm wondering just what happened to the poison. Maybe I got saved? Maybe Chimchar was... Oh. That's what Shadoweh meant.

Did anyone else catch AIDS?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

I didn't get saved then. And that means the AIDS isn't from our poisoner. And that means AIDS doesn't kill. I just have literally no idea what it is or does now.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

And that means that unless anyone else has an ability that would prevent a kill, it's between me and Transcend, isn't it Shadoweh.

? Did you target me in any way?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Wait, Jailkept?
Then someone could have targeted Transcend for a night kill.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Does anyone else have an ability that could have prevented the kill? Because otherwise I guess it's just lynch Transcend. Instead of me.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

... Depends on how many mafia there are left. We should be fine to lynch me, but I don't actually know.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1124, Socrates wrote:Also why haven't you been modkilled? I thought you said you were forbidden from announcing your AIDS status, yet you did anyway.
Right, back to this.
When did I do this? Can you quote that post?

p-edit: Everyone but me can massclaim.

p-edit2: Alright, I can get behind that.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

It's definitely not AIDS or poison then.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I see no reason to delay this any further. VOTE: Rautherdir

Besides, I have to announce
V/LA from the 26th until the 1st[/v]
Will not have any Internet access in that timeframe.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1240, Rautherdir wrote:I see no reason to delay this any further. VOTE: Rautherdir

Besides, I have to announce
V/LA from the 26th until the 1st

Will not have any Internet access in that timeframe.
EBWOP
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Yes we are lynching me today. After Ari makes a post I think.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Unless one of you wants to hammer me now? I mean you can talk to Ari next day right?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

If as I understand you already caught the last scum then there's no reason to worry about losing him or anyone else. So there's no reason to wait for him to say anything.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #140) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Rautherdir »

So seriously: How many of you thought my 'claim' of Post Restricted Jester was real?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”