Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1370 (isolation #0) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi everyone! Going to be reading the thread but someone give me the breakdown on details please and a quick version of why you think what you think.

VOTE: Unvote if Kelvin was voting anyone.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1375 (isolation #1) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) Read first post and mechanics.
2) Read last five pages (approximate) as people demand shit from a replacement immediately. If no justification given after asking fuck them. << I am here.
3) Read any hoods I have. None right now.
4) Read my ISO.
5) Read the thread and specifically focus on areas that get called out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1390 (isolation #2) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

That seems kinda crazy. That would require scum to keep a known cop alive should one exist and sacrifice a kill for it as the kill would be redirected onto the lightning rod person as well.

However, in principle I agree with the concept as it is more than likely to work on a hidden investigative and just sow chaos. Something like a Watcher/tracker/follower/PGO mass directed works better for scum in that case not so much a cop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1391 (isolation #3) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

At the same time there are also protown utilities to lightning rod as well (I.E. If no one listens about your scumread, redirect the kill and everything else onto said person and claim it day open. ) however I think claiming lightning rod and saying it is all going to yourself is just pretty much bad if Town as that enables scum to just roleblock or just save their powers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1392 (isolation #4) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1259, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1257, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 1256, Wisdom wrote:there we go again
My wincon says i should eliminate scum, not explain why they are scum to them
If you're town, it's your job to help town understand why your scumreads are scum. And I'd hope a town player would acknowledge that they are capable of being wrong (as you were with Titus) and consider that just because they claim somebody is scum, doesn't definitively make them scum. There's more to scumhunting than just being the loudest person in the room. It's this kind of extremely prevalent absolutist attitude that annoys me the most about Mafia.
i consider things, you just dont see it inthread
Wisdom is Town. This is annoying as fuck but likely Town because of it.

Summary of last five pages: OMG why so many claims? Seriously I have a mantra people: Keep your pants on!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1393 (isolation #5) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not buddying him
It's a reasoned read, I think he doesn't have any scum buddies. Maybe he could be a traitor or SK but def not groupscum.
I like this. Light TR on Gamma and gerryoat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1394 (isolation #6) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 104, Cabd wrote:
In post 86, gerryoat wrote:
honestly
me not knowing if game started not or yet is NAI i wouldnt know as mafia or town. so dont really see th eneed to look into it much
Matter had already been "settled" by accountant saying they accepted it:
In post 85, Accountant wrote:ok i accept your answer

But Gerry felt a specific need to emphasize how honest and casual he's being about it. Basic liespotting into to psych 101.
Anyone who uses a psych class to justify their reasons needs better reasons. I have taken psych 101 in college and they said not to use the lie spotting techniques in the way you're using them so what do you make of that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1395 (isolation #7) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 145, Aeronaut wrote:you could keep looking busy by posting NAI posts or you could scumhunt, ur choice man
Don't like this either. Accountant + Aeronaut mayhaps?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1398 (isolation #8) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 187, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alrighty, put me at L-2 knowingly with a naked vote and then leave once asked to explain. That's a
fantastic
idea.
VOTE: Edosurist
Pedit the push on Gamma.

I found something I found rather a Town tell that I would rather not go into IMHO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1399 (isolation #9) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Accountant's push on Gamma is shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1400 (isolation #10) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 253, DanelerH wrote:
In post 252, Fro99er wrote:That doesn't make sense.

Some scum love explaining to "appear townie"

what do you make of cabd's push on Gerry, not just for explaning, but from the actual points made?
The main issue Cabd seems to have with Gerry is 86, specifically the use of the word "honestly". I don't see much else behind the push, so I think he's just tunneled. Whether it's from Town or Scum, I can't say for sure (especially after the point you made), but it feels more like Town to me.
I hate this post. Ewwwwwwww
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1401 (isolation #11) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 272, Accountant wrote:Hey everyone, just popping in to point out that 256 is incredibly LAMIST.
In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is that LAMIST?
I'm just saying I'm re analyzing the game.
Agreed. Accountant is wanting Gamma dead. Don't see a good reason for it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1402 (isolation #12) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 347, DanelerH wrote:
In post 346, Torque wrote:
In post 344, DanelerH wrote:
In post 333, Torque wrote:@Daneler how experienced are you at mafia?
I've played several games on duelacademy.net. I don't consider myself very good, though.
Yeah, okay. Talk about accountant?
I like how they called out Gamma for his baseless suspicion (32). I also like the conversation they had with Cabd on Gerry (99). Other than that, not much else has stood out to me. Overall, I would say that I Town-lean Accountant.
Wtf is this?

Torque is prob Town and Dan needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1404 (isolation #13) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 461, DanelerH wrote:
In post 456, Fro99er wrote:
In post 347, DanelerH wrote:
In post 346, Torque wrote:Yeah, okay. Talk about accountant?
I like how they called out Gamma for his baseless suspicion (32). I also like the conversation they had with Cabd on Gerry (99). Other than that, not much else has stood out to me. Overall, I would say that I Town-lean Accountant.
Dan who are your top scumreads?
Working on it. I'm going through the ISOs and compiling a list of where I put everyone.
Someone explain to me why the fuck Dan isn't wagoned four times over?
If you have top scumreads why the hell do you have to go through ISOs?
You don't need a list to answer who they are.....Boooo!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1405 (isolation #14) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 527, Titus wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:We're going to have 100 vote counts by the end of D1.
Plz no
Please yes. That will make VCA a shit ton easier. Titus you like VCA what gives?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1406 (isolation #15) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 581, Accountant wrote:
In post 577, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 195, Accountant wrote:you're grasping at straws. scum doesn't do something like L-2 someone without preparing a story if someone questions them about it. Scum doesn't do ANYTHING that they might be questioned on without preparing an answer to the question.

this is a blatant attempt at lynching the first person that looks bad in an attempt to save yourself.
This feels like grasping at straws to me. Just because scum
can
be composed, doesn't mean they
have
to be composed.
But not being composed doesn't prove they're scum.
But this is turning into a pie in the sky argument rather than reality.

And I have found scum do stupid shit without thinking it through just as much as Town does. Like Elemental Trinity traitor claimed "can't be shot by my faction". People called me nuts for thinking it was a traitor claim and a town player faked an innocent on them. Rough game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1408 (isolation #16) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1407, Cabd wrote:
@Mod would a hypothetical strongman modifier to a scum killing role bypass a hypothetical lightningrod role?
@Cabd Should a hypothetical player PM that question to the absolutely real mod? Sources say yes. I don't know where claimed lightning rod is only that people talked about it but this feels wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1409 (isolation #17) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 681, Titus wrote:Image

And that "outrage" wasn't public because? What was Keyen upset about? Outrage by scum can be genuine too. Genuine emotions does not make lock town. Nero SRs me almost every game. It's annoying and I get genuinely upset regardless of my alignment too.
Sentiment echoed exactly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1410 (isolation #18) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 686, Titus wrote:
In post 685, Accountant wrote:Titus, if I offered you the chance to gladiate Wisdom right now, would you take it?
Yup.
Wtf!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1413 (isolation #19) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 841, Titus wrote:
In post 818, Fro99er wrote:
In post 816, Wisdom wrote:
In post 815, Fro99er wrote:Titus is being stubborn with her wisdom reasons. Like directly stubborn ("his whole ISO", for example). When she was scum in MAFIACEPTION she was flat out deflecting and avoiding things, rather than approaching them with head on stubbornness.
1game metaing is bad
Shes stubborn as scum too.
I've played like 12 games with her.

But thanks for the discredit. I'm a HEAVILY based meta player, especially D1. Anyone who has experience with me will tell you that.
Yeah, this is bad wisdom. We've played for years, but the recent quantity of games, Frogger has your ass on a meta read. Plus, he actually knows how to do meta.
I will be over here....Facepalming and wishing I had replaced into this sooner because generally if Titus contradicts herself in a way that looks bad she's scum. If she looks good for it she is Town.

:facepalm:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1414 (isolation #20) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 887, Wisdom wrote:if titus lives to lylo and wins the game im quitting mafia again
I townread you but threatening to quit or replace out because of a lack of agreement is toxic as fuck. Don't do this please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1415 (isolation #21) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 923, Titus wrote:
In post 922, Wisdom wrote:your flailing makes me smile
your projection makes me laugh.

Say, what is your Aeronaut and your accountant reads?
Both of your arrogance makes me facepalm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1416 (isolation #22) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 967, Accountant wrote:Sorry everyone alisae says I can't quote but I'll give you the rundown
Jesus people.

Stop outing fucking hoods you are in.

Seriously.

*sigh*

Unless of course you're referring to the scum PT. Then by all means out who is in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1417 (isolation #23) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 969, Torque wrote:Btw it's probably a masonry for flavour reasons but take that however you will
Never ever ever out a suspected masonry...EVER.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1418 (isolation #24) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1028, Torque wrote:
hanate!
kokoro ni kizanda yume wo mirai sae okizari ni shite
genkai nado shiranai imi nai
kono chikara ga hikari chirasu sono saki ni haruka na omoi wo

VOTE: Wisdom
All posts in English please. I don't speak Japanese. (I think that is Japanese anyway.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1419 (isolation #25) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1061, Titus wrote:Meh fuck it. I'm a strong willed doctor. I can't be roleblocked in anyway.

Ok, we good now. Can we lynch Wisdom and Kelvin?
Why was Titus ever lynched? I has sads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1420 (isolation #26) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1150, Cabd wrote:My role PM hints there's an unlockable of each alignment with flavor text. It was my hope that I could then effectively gladiate titus with the other person. That won't work. I'd get into more detail but there's no point. My flip will likely reveal more when it happens.
In post 1157, gerryoat wrote:
TITUS IS CONFIRMED MAFIA. VOTE HER
VOTE: gerryoat

This is not a thing because.....?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1421 (isolation #27) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1219, Torque wrote:It's not milk spec calm your tits
Can we please not do milk and tit jokes?

I get extremely dysphoric at those.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1422 (isolation #28) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1233, Cabd wrote:I'm at my brother's graduation party. Will have a keyboard soon. That was weird, my role hints that there's only one of each, so either there's fuckery or Gerry is just scum.
Why does this post NOT have a vote on Gerry?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1423 (isolation #29) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1268, Edosurist wrote:Didn't see that. Cabd's suggesting that gerry's likely scum so I'll sheep him for now.

VOTE: gerryoat
Can't sheep a vote that isn't there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1424 (isolation #30) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1313, Torque wrote:Is it not obvious enough
I'm a global voyeur
Why?!?!?!?!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1426 (isolation #31) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1425, Torque wrote:@wisdom/gamma

did wisdom use a night action, if yes, would you describe it as roleblocking or miscellaneous/something else?

this is important

@math hey just let me run with it for a bit
Fine. But I don't get what is going on right now at all with this except you ATM.

Maybe it is because I need some friends to read with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1436 (isolation #32) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1429, Wisdom wrote:Math, vote dan please
You said multiple times hes scum yet you ended up on gerry
Yes I did. Because there's a scum in the unblockables per Cabd. Soooooo why would I NOT vote Gerry is the better question?

What makes Dan more convincing than that? I do scumread Dan and if we need hammer I will but quite frankly not looking at Gerry today and sorting him is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1438 (isolation #33) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1437, Wisdom wrote:because cabd misunderstood, read the whole thing
Sped read will look again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1439 (isolation #34) » Thu May 25, 2017 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1296, Cabd wrote:
In post 1293, Edosurist wrote:@frog But "found on both sides" could mean there are multiple on both sides. Gerry could also be town amd the unblockable scum didn't disclose that they were unblockable.
I cannot quote the original wording but it was slightly more hinty that it's only like one of each.

I did state that it wasn't perfect info by any means several times; but it was the best we had to go on at the moment.
Ahhhhhhhh okay...#mathDerp

VOTE: DanelerH
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1443 (isolation #35) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes my prior slot. I don't know where it would qualify for your voyeur though since it's somewhat funky. I'll have to ask Alisae.

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1447 (isolation #36) » Thu May 25, 2017 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Off topic:

I just got a job! *Hooray Mathy dance*

Bad news expect my posting to go way down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1448 (isolation #37) » Thu May 25, 2017 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

My action is miscellaneous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (isolation #38) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1455, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1442, Torque wrote:
Hey everybody except for Cabd, say in your next post whether or not you used a night action within 2 IRL days. Any later is a scumclaim. Thanks.
I scumclaim
In post 1461, Fro99er wrote:Plus I have a PhD in Math
A PhD in Math only demonstrates you know the applications. Not that you are capable of their applications. Saying you have a PhD in Math is like saying you know about Railgun mafia so you can read Cabd. Like whaaaaaat?

Wisdom, to quote my dead sister, thread masons?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1473 (isolation #39) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1463, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1462, Wisdom wrote:have you played with her before? she takes experience to read properly
Yes.

They was town in civ and was awful.

Didn't sound fake there. Just angry.
I was angry and good in Elemental Trinity. So?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1476 (isolation #40) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1474, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1455, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1442, Torque wrote:
Hey everybody except for Cabd, say in your next post whether or not you used a night action within 2 IRL days. Any later is a scumclaim. Thanks.
I scumclaim
In post 1461, Fro99er wrote:Plus I have a PhD in Math
A PhD in Math only demonstrates you know the applications. Not that you are capable of their applications. Saying you have a PhD in Math is like saying you know about Railgun mafia so you can read Cabd. Like whaaaaaat?

Wisdom, to quote my dead sister, thread masons?
You don't understand jokes.
*glares* I don't understand SOME jokes. NBA (Elemental Trinity) made a "joke" that wasn't understood I called it out as a traitor crumb and was right. "Joking" and antagonizing me is a great way to get on my radar. Like I have all my catch-up posts and everything here. I have books at my disposal and I will read them carefully to find the scums. One of which is almost certainly Dan and another you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (isolation #41) » Fri May 26, 2017 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ewwwwww....This page feels ugly.

Like after reading this I want to take a shower. Fro99er needs death.

And we need people to like....post words.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1497 (isolation #42) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1481, Fro99er wrote:So do you even scumread torque?
For starters he attacks Aeronaut but doesn't actually follow it up with any sort of pressure.

Then says wants to lynch Edo or me.

He keeps asking lots of questions to people but when push comes to shove he is taking stances that are unrelated to the questions he is asking. He is asking questions for the sake of looking Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (isolation #43) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1496, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have a plan but we need to lynch Daneler if we're going to do it
Do you scumread Dan?

And why would we "need a plan"?

And if you don't why would you want us to lynch someone you don't scumread?
And if you did scumread Dan then we just lynch him.

Problem solved.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1500 (isolation #44) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The only reason I am not voting Dan right now is to let Torque complete their investigation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1516 (isolation #45) » Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1511, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:Lolololololol Math thought I attacked Aero

That's the biggest misrep I've ever seen
I insist you havent played with her if you thought thats a misrep rather than a misunderstanding
Them please.

And RL for 24 hours.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1555 (isolation #46) » Sat May 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Thread --
Intent to hammer Sunday morning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1563 (isolation #47) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1555, MathBlade wrote:@Thread --
Intent to hammer Sunday morning.
VOTE: DanelerH
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1623 (isolation #48) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1624 (isolation #49) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1609, Torque wrote:Your action is apparently missing from my list, that, or you have a conflict with Math
Considering my action tonight is fucking confirmable by two other players who shall remain nameless I know I wasn't blocked and that is all I will say on that unless they deem it necessary.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1625 (isolation #50) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am pretty much confirmed to have taken my "prep" and then my action last night so unless someone wants to try to challenge reality my misc action did go through.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1626 (isolation #51) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1622, Torque wrote:N1 was jailkeeping, roleblocking, misc, misc, killing, role investigation.
Yes. I hard claim miscellaneous. Alisae told me what I show up as to a voyeur when I asked.

Because <redacted> happened I KNOW my action is on your list.

So talk with me about your reads and who did what. Pretend Alisae came down on high and said "Math's miscellaneous action went through"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1630 (isolation #52) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wisdom lead us to the red flip land.

VOTE: edos

Books are good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1664 (isolation #53) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1651, Accountant wrote:Actually I think I might as well out it.

I'm a rolecop. I'm also in a neighbourhood.

I rolecopped Wisdom and got the result "Neighbor Neighborizor", which seems moderately town.
Why would you out Wisdom's role? It seems to just put a target on Wisdom's back for no reason. Wisdom (I think I will have double check tonight after work) as majority townread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1789 (isolation #54) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1769, Wisdom wrote:We dont fucking have both a rb and a jk and a doc

Stop being dumb
This. Wisdom is obvTown.

Apologies for limited posting. This new job really cuts into mafia time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1790 (isolation #55) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Who is Garrybote?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1791 (isolation #56) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like someone break down the Gerry case (I'm guessing they are Garrybote?) Like mainly I just see lots of wifom here. I need to follow it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1824 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: garrybote

That's just too damn much.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1825 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is L-1 btw people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1873 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am a weird JoAT.

My first action is a compulsive enabler on myself. I have to gather the books on myself.
My other actions are 1 shot infiltration of a given hood if a player has a hood. For some reason should this ever fail it is returned to me.
My last ability is a 1-shot wagon censor of sorts. I can tell how many scum are on each lynch wagon. Should this ever fail it is also returned to me.

I used the infiltration to infiltrate Wisdom's hood since I townread him and in my first post in I said for now with the amount of hoods I had. Implying I could have another.

Since I was able to join Wisdom's hood my enabler action on myself had to go through. I had to ask the mod if my enabler action was investigative since I visit myself to enable myself or it could be miscellaneous since it is funky as hell.
My flavor is Index Liborum Prohibitum.

I didn't want to claim wagon sensor originally in the hood as I wanted wagons to form naturally as now if I am not mislynched scum could know I could break open the game. Mainly I have been not pushing much for that reason and Wisdom's logic seems sound.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1874 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1872, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1847, gerryoat wrote:BTW Math was in that game too, where there was a JK and RB.

VOTE: Math their last post is playing dumb.
Mini 1893: Standard Doc, RB, JK, FV
Here: Cop Mason, Willed Doc, Willed JK, RB, several other roles
It's nowhere near the same ballpark gerry. Not even the same sport.
This.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1875 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1854, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1791, MathBlade wrote:Like someone break down the Gerry case (I'm guessing they are Garrybote?) Like mainly I just see lots of wifom here. I need to follow it.
In post 1824, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: garrybote

That's just too damn much.
this progression is so bad
Omg I have a job. Lynch me for reading the fucking thread. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1877 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1850, Torque wrote:
aruite kita kono michi wo furikaeru koto shika
dekinai nara...ima koko de subete wo kowaseru

kurayami ni ochiru machinami hito wa doko made tachimukaeru no?
kasoku suru sono itami kara dareka wo kitto mamoreru yo

VOTE: Math
Seriously all posts in English please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1881 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1879, Torque wrote:Town does not have two joats.
So Wisdom is wrong in his setup spec and you're right in yours. /sarcasm

Wisdom can't have flawed logic then you use that same logic to say I am not Town.

Either both Wisdom's logic and yours are bad or Wisdom's and yours are good.

Fix your shit.

I am Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1925 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why would I flip? I am not even clear why I am being scumread. I literally have at most a quarter of the time I have done before.

If y'all are insistent on mislynch I guess me can I at least be given that so I can make a case and help everyone go in the right direction. I really fucking wish I would have used my wagon sensor last night instead. Damn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1932 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sigh still busy will look at this later tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2005 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1925, MathBlade wrote:Why would I flip? I am not even clear why I am being scumread. I literally have at most a quarter of the time I have done before.

If y'all are insistent on mislynch I guess me can I at least be given that so I can make a case and help everyone go in the right direction. I really fucking wish I would have used my wagon sensor last night instead. Damn.
To those who scumread me I haven't seen a case for this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2008 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

edos, frogger, aero, gerry << I think all scum are in that pile. I wish I had a nuke that would just kill all of them.

Edos for the weird as hell defenses implies knowledge of the kill.
Frogger for the bad case on me because I am a potential mislynch. Frogger is better than that.
Aero for being a lurksac this late and his replacement has done nothing.
Gerry for reasons already discussed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2009 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Knowledge of the kill/lynches/alignments * EBWOP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2011 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1897, PenguinPower wrote:I've fully caught up, and I'm ok with a gerry or math lynch. I'll chill till we're ready, but consider this intent.
Here you have fully caught up. Nice try.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2012 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1914, PenguinPower wrote:I missed Fog's V/LA. I'll wait for him to come back.
Shouldn't need this to articulate scumreads being fully caught up.

And if you aren't fully caught up, why lie?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2015 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2013, PenguinPower wrote:Yuh, Friday night...busy weekend. Chill for a minute.
If PP doesn't provide meaningful content before whoever is lynched is lynched lynch PP tomorrow. Gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2016 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2014, PenguinPower wrote:I said I was cool with you or Gerry. Jesus dude.
Literally RNG sans reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2020 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2017, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2008, MathBlade wrote:Edos for the weird as hell defenses implies knowledge of the kill.
edos is a confirmed bp vendor
do you see that as a scum role?
He isn't confirmed.
He says he acts in twilight but that role is quite frankly too op with a JK and RB that act during the night.

Scum have almost no hope of an NK in that case. So I don't believe him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2021 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2018, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2015, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2013, PenguinPower wrote:Yuh, Friday night...busy weekend. Chill for a minute.
If PP doesn't provide meaningful content before whoever is lynched is lynched lynch PP tomorrow. Gotta go to work.
why tomorrow and not today?
Because people are playing dumb and I have no time to case it out so I will likely be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2023 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2019, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1925, MathBlade wrote:I really fucking wish I would have used my wagon sensor last night instead. Damn.
Why didn't you?
Wanted to talk to Wisdom. Didn't think scum were going to pick me as a mislynch so I wanted one more day and then I could pass off my results to wisdom.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2024 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2022, Wisdom wrote:um. Torque and Accountant both confirmed having received a vest.
Oh then the setup is just broken as fuck.

Edos off my scumlist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2025 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2028 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2027, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2020, MathBlade wrote:He says he acts in twilight but that role is quite frankly too op with a JK and RB that act during the night.
also arent you assuming the JK is scum?
That way I should too op for scum.

This setup is literally too op depending upon what edos is for that side.

Infinite shot vest giver is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2029 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2026, Wisdom wrote:you said you wanted to talk to me in your first post in the hood too

but in the end you said nothing to me; you had two posts in response of me asking you about your role and one saying you agreed with my scumreads

so, what did you want to talk about?
I have had RL and our reads mesh. So since we are working together towards that end not much else to say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2091 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2058, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2054, Fro99er wrote:You two can just win over town!gamma.
gamma will gladly tell you that we've tried to do no such thing

math has barely posted like i said
Technically I have barely posted because of RL and if I was trying to win someone over I wouldn't pick the person already townreading me. That's dumb. As scum I know how to use hoods. (E.g. Shadowrun)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2092 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2074, gerryoat wrote:something feels weird, but im not sure. i kinda wanna keep it to myself for now. but i still think math is the optimal lynch.
You mean your red in your role PM?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2095 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Agreed. Anyone not voting Gerry needs to explain to me how Town would have

Strongeilled doctor
Infinite shot BP vendor
Odd night / Full Jk
RB

Cabd cannot be scum because if party balance because that is literally three KPN that scum can't stop. They would have to have an every night strongman somehow which makes Gerryoat scum.

I gotta go but I don't see a moderator giving this setup an OK where a quarter of the game is unkillable every night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2182 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow...I love how people are vote parking then disappearing and then yelling at Wisdom for scum hunting. /sarcasm

Why exactly am I scumread again? I have asked for this several times and NO ONE is answering me.

Instead they all vote park take their shit and go home.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2184 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Accountant

Because hoods and such. Because Wisdom actually talks to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2186 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2185, Accountant wrote:
In post 2181, Wisdom wrote:and im voting accountant because i think hes scum regardless

forgetting a night action the night of the killing is bullshit
Explain to me how I know your role unless I rolecopped you?

And if I was a rolecop why would I not rolecop as scum n1?
Buddy rolecopped is possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2188 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2187, Accountant wrote:Yes, but there wasn't a rolecop n1
Omg...People lie in a mafia game. What nonsense is this? Everyone is held to the absolute that no one ever lies. Quick modkill the liar.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2193 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2190, Wisdom wrote:math pls

We know from torque there wasnt a rolecop
And we believe Torque is town because...?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2384 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2373, Fro99er wrote:I could see accountant being a JOAT (1-shot strongman, 1-shot rolecop) and using the strongman N1, the rolecop N2. Which would jive with then sending someone else to kill N2
In post 2357, Wisdom wrote:im not sure math is a mislynch

i just disliked how everyone was just certain theyre scum when imo theyve not done anything clearly scummy
This. When I am scum (see Landing game and other game where I was caught) people can articulate cases. The fact no one is should be a warning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2385 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2347, Edosurist wrote:I actually think I want to lynch Wisdom. As far as I'm concerned, his wagon here was basically entirely town.
In post 1193, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 43
  • Wisdom
    ----- 6 (
Torque
, Fro99er,
Titus
DanelerH
, Edosurist,
XnadrojX
)
L- 1

Titus
------ 5 ( Aeronaut, Wisdom, Kelvin Smith, Garrybote, Gamma Emerald )
L- 2

Torque
----- 1 ( Accountant )
L- 6

Not Voting
- 1 ( Cabd )
[/list]

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-19 09:48:00)
[/color]
Torque is basically town, and Frog is one of the possible masons, and also pretty town IMO.
Titus', on the other hand, is full of the name's we've been throwing around for possible scum.

Also, if we lynch Wisdom,
I can force a 1v1 tomorrow with the killer as long as I live
, assuming Wisdom doesn't flip scum and assuming scum didn't have the killer use two abilities.
Boooo that is not how VCA is done.
Boooooooo. If I had more time I would show you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2435 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

If it helps I'm not Mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2436 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2428, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Math
Does this make you happy, Gerry?!
Accountant is Mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2438 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2426, gerryoat wrote:WTF is this wagon. Math is obvs strong-arm. That's why he's so hard to lynch
They.

And I am so hard to lynch because scum can't lynch me without outing themselves.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2440 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2439, Vedith wrote:
In post 2436, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2428, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Math
Does this make you happy, Gerry?!
Accountant is Mafia.
Yeah but Vedith isn't.
Vedith is Accountant. *glares* Die scum die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2442 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ebwop Vedith is the accountant slot not accountant themselves just realized Accountant was permabanned so...ebwop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2457 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then help me "bus".

Choo choo.

Vedith needs rope and all bussing applications will not be rejected. Please submit all bussing or traditional votes on Vedith now!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2463 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2458, Vedith wrote:This is not a nice welcome, Math! :(
Plus I'm role cop. I'm really important. You're strong arm, that's no use to town.
Why the fuck you lyin?

I am confirmed not strongarm dude. All my actions are accounted for.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2465 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2464, Edosurist wrote:@Gerry - I think Math meant "outing" the fact that said people are scum.

@Math - This part was directed at you. I don't know if that was clear. I'm saying that they wouldn't have to "out" themselves to hammer you.
In post 2444, Edosurist wrote:Vedith is Accountant. Accountant's been banned and he came to replace him. P-Edit: Yeah, you got it.

No, if scum wanted to hammer you, they could've. You've basically been at L-1 or L-2 all day, nearly being hammered by PP already, and there are plenty of reasons to vote you. I'm surprised fewer people have, especially considering how everyone thought your predecessor was scummy. Now that it's time to lynch you, they don't turn up.
Same happened in SU2. Scum intentionally stayed off my lynch for that reason. Do VCA correctly or not at all.

Mastina' guide is good. Use it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2466 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And they absolutely would to hammer me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2467 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If the wagon is all Town at the front scum have to hammer the townie at the end. They'd be obvious.

If it isn't all Town st the front then scum can't hammer.

So sitting on a wagon a long time actually means you look at counter wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3118 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well played we did what we could but mainly Town was soooo OP

/me hugs

I hope everyone had fun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3128 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3120, Cabd wrote:No objections to releasing the scum PT from me.
Ditto.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3131 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3125, Alisae wrote:YEAH I TRIED REALLY HARD ON FLAVOUR I SPENT HOURS WORKING ON IT

ALSO
I WANT TO MOD MORE THINGS

I am trying to redeem my mistakes for Railgun
So I'm designing a 21p bastard themed game of "Alisae splashes things in from Anime, Video Games, Books, TV shows, Scummers, and RL stuff"
I also wanna do another mini, but I dunno what source material to base it off. Little Witch Academia maybe? /me shrug

I'm also gonna do a Pokémon uPick large theme sometime soon and I like modding uPicks in general so I'll be doing plenty of those :3

PEDIT: OKAY!
I CAN DO THAT WIS!
Though that might not till be later in the year because tbh, if I'm going to do that I kinda want to refresh myself of the light novels WHICH ARE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE SHOULD READ THEM.
I legit cried when I saw the flavor.

I thought it was a promotion of me. I wanted to real claim flavor soooo hard.

A computer programmer who went insane *smiles* and is butch

*dies*

I was never meant to be feminine
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3139 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3138, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3121, Alisae wrote:Oh this is over.
Thank God.

Okay I will release PTs now and stuff or Jae will or something.

tl;dr this setup is shit thanks for playing :]

Okay serious note, I wanted to try to focus a bit on the flavour which I did!

There are a few flaws in this which I learned from.
A. This is what happens when you make a setup based on nightplay rather then dayplay.
B. This is what happens when scum cannot preform the factional kill and other abilities in a role madness game
C. This is what happens when you horribly design a bulletproof inventor to try to make vig shots do less damage to the town.
D. This is what happens when you create 3 unblockable protectives (one day action, one strong-willed, and one ascetic)
E. This is what happens when you don't strongman the bulletproof role cop

ALSO I MAY HAVE FUCKED UP WITH THE GLOBAL VOYEUR NOW. I DON'T THINK GARRYBOTE'S ACTION SHOULD HAVE SHOWED UP.
FUCK
MY
LIFE
Also my fake claim was a scum claim so there's that...

I did the best I could with making up a fake claim but my actual actions were actions town already had so that doesn't jive so well with a mass voyeur
Yeah I made up enabler.

Fisherman couldn't be claimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”