gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:11 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Hi, OK. Let's clear this shit up ASAP so we can focus on scumhunting. Our slot is a
1-shot Modified Global Watcher
, I guess is the best way to put it (role PM doesnt give it a clear-cut name). Our flavor is Chely Wright's Single White Female.

So the misconception about my role being clearable came in how Titus worded my action - namely that she described the act of using it as "publishing a want ad". I was under the impression that it worked like Firebringer's role in Spring Fever in that the results were public. The day I started softing super hard to everyone, I asked Titus how my results would look. I noticed that they were heavily flavored, and since flavor = alignment in this game, that it would hardclear me as soon as my results were published. It wasn't until I told Maria directly that I would be cleared and asked her who the scum on the BFI wagon is/are did Titus directly PM me and say that I read my role PM wrong. There was actually a caveat that mentioned that only I saw my results I missed the first time I read my role PM. Shit happens I guess.

I didn't see the harm in claiming at first because if I were killed by scum, town would still get my results. Plus I figured any pressure off of me is pressure that's more likely to hit scum.

now

theres kind of something off about those flips that i need to think about

zach what are your thoughts namely
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”