Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 7, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 6, IV Vexen wrote:VOTE: marluxia

its a shame this character is relegated to only being in handhelds...
There's Re: Chain of Memories! And absent silouhettes if you count those.

VOTE: Larxene
We're in the same boat, Vexen. At least they remembered me for my winning personality~

VOTE: Lexaeus

I'm Investigative-Immune, losers.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 8, IV Vexen wrote:Kind of lol. Finding copy of Re: Chain of Memories that wasnt included on the HD Remakes is like finding an indian arrowhead. Im almost positive in the future itll be on some American Pickers show valued at like 500 bucks lol
This is why you just give in and
buy
those remakes.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

They fail. Like a roleblock. What else would it mean?
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 13, V Lexaeus wrote:Investigative-immune, eh?
Sounds like a GF if ya ask me
Sounds like someone doesn't know what I'm claiming! If I was a Godfather a cop would get a town result on me~

And sure, if you want to say it in a totally confusing way. Immune to investigations, that's it. They just fail.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 20, V Lexaeus wrote:Yes, I understand what you mean.
My point is, semantics aside, Cops are useless on you, just like on a GF, albeit somewhat less powerful.
How does that help a loyal member of the Organization? It doesn't.

Therefore, you're a traitor.
Have you, like, heard of Millers, or...
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 21, II Xigbar wrote:Wait why are they a traitor as opposed to a full fledged scum member?
Because we betrayed the Organization, duh! Vexen and my boy Marluxia know what's up.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

Depends on the team's powers, so I don't know. In that situation I might be able to hide behind the Role Madness aspect, but if it came down to massclaim I might not be able to keep the ruse. I dunno.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

You bet it's valid, Lexaeus.
In post 30, XIII Roxas wrote:Hmm. I have a very tricky role to successfully utilize and I am not quite sure what the optimal strategy for this would be. However, I think that this may be a good start.

If we have investigatives in the game they should target me.

I have good reason to ask for this, as it would be an incredible boon to our odds of winning if I become confirmed town.

I can fullclaim if players deem the details necessary.
Welcome to the party. Way to steal my Thunder, pipsqueak. (:wink:)
Don't fullclaim, we don't know your role and can't tell you whether there are details needed.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 am

Post by XII Larxene »

VOTE: Vexen
Let's see you actually do something, Vexi! <3
In post 39, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Roxas

Both posts felt played up. Larxene is definitely not obvtown, Luxord is definitely not obvscum.
Larxene might not be obvi town but she is so far the most town player here. Dont get where the Luxord obvscum is coming from
What's the point of even making this distinction? Why am I the towniest here, anyway?
This is your only post worth looking at and it doesn't say much.

Lexaeus is probably town. Or super excited scum, but I'd rather just call him town.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 76, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:Care to finish that thought?
Sure. What role does that and is scum-aligned? Just doesn't make sense to me.
In post 51, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: 6 Zex
As someone who has no flavor knowledge, all of the names are frustratingly similar.
This is a TERRIBLE vote.
In post 54, X Luxord wrote:I'm not coming in with any real scumreads so I'm just poking and prodding at people I consider voteable. Crux of it is really that I just don't agree with your reads. If ever I earnestly push you, I'd explain it.
So what's the point of your vote? It's not pressure related or else it's uselessly pressure related. It's not toward actually finding scum, as clearly stated.

A disagreement with reads can be stated. A vote is for scum.

I enjoy Marluxia's content.
I could also vote this one.

Roxas votes are bleh, tbh. He's pretty town.
I was onboard with Luxord scum until I saw him copy his notes. I don't really care about the content but I don't see any scum there. The guy has an honest face~! I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:45 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Actually I'll just elaborate. Vexen and Axel are the scummiest here right now, full stop. If Luxord's scum he doesn't know what the heck to do right out of the gate, and I'm extremely interested in what he has to say on his return. I'm not a very patient girl, either.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Trying to look at it from the perspective of someone who doesn't know the flavor and relies on avatars and distinctive UN's, I do get where you're coming from. (This isn't an invitation for others who don't know the flavor to give Luxord a hard time)
Hard to explain but yeah. Does using the numbers instead actually help? You might get the hang of things soon enough, the game's only 13 players. I don't like replace outs at the best of times, and in secret alt games even more.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Hey guys~!
There's not much to read but I'm pressed for time. See you all tonight! I have Opinions.
Saix is with the Organization, I'd bet on it. But dude, you've gotta give scum more credit. Being logical isn't AI.

Xigbar's case is bad. You need glasses on top of that eyepatch, old man? I'll go over it tonight. Unfortunately, Xiggy looks town, so this will probably be annoying to deal with. Can't wait.
I wanna see where Luxord has gotten off to. He replacing out or what?

Pedit: Oh look more posts! Going by vague memory... I could wagon the hothead, sure.

(Lexaeus is right, which is something I'd never thought I'd say. Posting in character is more fun!)
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 132, XIII Roxas wrote:
Spoiler: RE: Larxene "case"
In post 91, II Xigbar wrote:These both, to my mind, feel like weird reactions to being prodded about the investigative immune claim. I would expect that town would understand that they would be questioned about the investigative immunity.
Nowhere in those posts do I get the impression Larxene did not understand that they would be questioned about the investigation immunity and you do nothing to point it out.
Rather than be clear about things, she gets sort of defensive with the 'what else would it mean' and makes an odd comment about me saying it in a totally confusing way when immune isn't really a mafia term and ascetic is.
Immune is in fact a mafia term depending on where you come from. Furthermore, asking "what else would it mean" did not read as defensive. It read as aggressive: scumhunting, on the offensive.
Even just the phrasing of 'I'm investigative immune, losers' is a little more aggressive than I would expect from such a claim from town and altogether I feel like they're defensive and overly aggressive in a scummy way.
I had the opposite impression: a lack of aggression and a naturalness about being investigation immune, with their aggression focused more on sorting other slots.
it felt like they were trying to push the game to just accept it and move on.
This is immensely pro-town and it is flagrantly ridiculous you're trying to imply otherwise. Focusing on roles/mechanics drowns the game out in a bunch of noise and smothers scumhunting (especially as most times, mechanics/role discussion is largely null). Do you disagree? If not then you know this point could not be more wrong because accepting it and moving on is exactly what should be done in order to direct focus onto scumhunting.
Are you essentially saying that you townread them for being excited?
My take was that Larxene townread Lexaeus and excitement played a part in that townread (but was not the entirety of the read), and that Larxene was acknowledging excited scum was possible but unlikely. I hold absolutely no problem with this, as I hold similar thoughts. Excitement can, in conjunction with other factors, be alignment-indicative.
She townreads 10 for the votes (which I did, too, with the caveat that I townread him before the notes) but doesn't engage intellectually with it at all and just says they don't care about the content, which is another super lazy read.
You can like content but not engage the content in question. I do it all the time. It is indeed
slightly
lazy. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If something is not worth the effort, then you have the right to not give it effort. It is especially not problematic given her attitude. The Luxord notes were nothing. She stated as much. Why WOULD she respond to content she saw as nothing? Again. You can like content even if that content is nothing.
Again, coming up with a townread and then immediately backs off on that townread by saying that she's now interested in what he has to say upon his return.
There is no contradiction in there. You can hold great interest in a player's actions regardless of your current read on them.
Why are Vexen and Axel the scummiest here, anyway? You said that you could vote Axel after a quote (and I do agree that post is somewhat scummy) but you've said nothing about Vexen this game. So, why?
This is actually a question I would indeed ask, but I would not be asking because of thinking Larxene to be scum. I would ask because I would want to know if she saw anything on Vexen. I do not see her lack of specifics as inherently scum. She is by FAR not the player most guilty of that this game.
All-around the points against Larxene are a bunch of subjective points that can come dome to a disagreement about mafia theory: Xixbar insists "this is what SHOULD be done" as if it were fact, when it is not, making it a bunch of nothingness. There is nothing tangible in this case.
Look at that, Roxas did it for me. I guess he is useful for something.
But yes in all seriousness, I don't have much to add to this post in particular! Roxas is giving me a little more credit than I deserve, maybe, but his read into my thought process is scarily accurate.
Of course, that's why the Xigbar vote bothers me so much. I don't like it. I want to talk about that because it's hurting your otherwise
stellar
record of being absolutely right in this game.

I'll devote the rest of this post to Xiggy so I can get on to other things. First I have to compliment him on having some fun with the flavour! That's more like it.

He's town, Roxas. isn't hypocritical, it just makes sense. If he thinks you're scum defending me, you're the obvious choice to take down first.

: I think I called your tunnel too early because this post tells me you're definitely up for discussion. So that's my bad. <3 I did find your case bad though, and I'm here to add to what Roxas said about my thought process (it's right) in order to convince you of that! What's weird about my townread on Saix, though? Calling your case bad was just that. It wasn't great.

I'm not going to stop throwing out reads and letting them simmer before I explain them. It's super duper useful and is even better because I'm allowed to be lazy for a bit! So that's a win-win.

Back to : 1) Nah though. They're not empty, it's just how I do things. I made that followup post after my Luxord townread because I didn't want him to get the impression he was safe because a bunch of players just called him town. Now that he's back I can dig into him.
2) Vexen and Axel
were
the scummiest in the game at the time. It's just the facts.
3) I may not be properly in-character but I'm sure as heck not dropping the tone I've been using this game because it's
way
too fun and keeps me engaged!
Investigation-immune is a common mafia term and "ascetic but only for investigations" can be misleading. I'm trying not to be outright mean but if someone finds my poking fun to be too much I'll back off. I won't do it 'cause you're wrongly scumreading me for it though~.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 98, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 82, XII Larxene wrote:VOTE: Vexen
Let's see you actually do something, Vexi! <3
In post 39, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Roxas

Both posts felt played up. Larxene is definitely not obvtown, Luxord is definitely not obvscum.
Larxene might not be obvi town but she is so far the most town player here. Dont get where the Luxord obvscum is coming from
What's the point of even making this distinction? Why am I the towniest here, anyway?
This is your only post worth looking at and it doesn't say much.

Lexaeus is probably town. Or super excited scum, but I'd rather just call him town.
because usually scum arent going to come out the gate and say what kind of role they have and draw some major attention on themselves. Have a hard time imagining a scum player doin what you did right out of the gate.
I had issues with this because it looked so pedantic to say that I'm town but not obvious town, like he wanted to lightly discredit Roxas on the driveby. In the light of day I'm more inclined to call it a neutral comment with the comment about
me
looking more like a way to support Roxas's calling me obvious town. Boy was that sentence hard to put together, it sucks! But you get my meaning.

I questioned Vexen here where I didn't question Roxas because Roxas was bleeding town and Vexen was doing the opposite.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Lexaeus is still town. See .
: Right, there it is. This is not a good reason to vote Xigbar. I don't even think you believe it. You illustrated my thoughts so beautifully based on how I've been playing this game but you make such a shallow vote? It's at the point where your claim is the only thing keeping me from wanting to wagon you. It's an easy "gotcha!" to excuse a vote. The Luxord scumread smelled the same but I didn't focus on it because it still kinda made sense.
He's right to say that Xigbar's reasoning on me doesn't come out to a good scumcase. That isn't the same as Xigbar being scum. In fact the way he's gone about it has been mindblowingly town. (You know I'm really starting to like this hyperbole stuff! I should start doing it on my main!)
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Post by XII Larxene »

: I'll address it again here because I
do
get where Saix is coming from.
Explaining right away takes a lot of the punch and the potential for reactions out of my Very Important Statements. Not explaining
at all
is anti-town!

So let's talk about some of the players I've been ignoring. And by that, I mean to continue ignoring some until they do something interesting or force me to run them up for content. Fun!

Zexion's big 'ol readslist: Trouble getting a
fantastic
read on this guy but I like his scumlist, besides the part with me. Not super high priority. His Saix read alone makes me wanna call him town and worry about it some other time, so enjoy that! Please get to wagoning somebody.

Demyx: The thing where you state reads and then leave doesn't work if you're not charming about it! I know being lazy is your thing but c'mon, being lovable is also your thing. Being a goof is like, your only talent or something.

Vexen: The only thing you've got in that big brain of yours is a reason for townreading me. Exact same problems as when I first voted for him because he hasn't done anything yet besides really thinly try to exist. Did you get anything out of that rando-question you asked in ?

Vexen and Roxas are on my list! Roxas's Luxord and Xigbar scumreads, the latter moreso, are really canned in comparison to their analysis of Xigbar's case on me and it stinks of buddying.

Axel has the very annoying position of being the only player in this game I wish I had meta on, and I hate meta! Though, what I want isn't so much meta as for someone to tell me if he's always this emotionally disconnected from his reads. I'm not talking tone here.
: The dig about elaboration to me is really funny when you look at Axel's barebones ISO. Sure he's established reads, but he's not doing anything with them. There's no direction so far. Could be town with a boring playstyle but I just have no idea.
But let's talk about why I'm scum! And Saix, too. Cause what you got there isn't enough.

Luxord: I was about to call it a night and then I remembered he exists. Boo. There's nothing I hate in his new content I guess. I want something more than a catchup. Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you! I'm tempted to join your wagon because it has traction.

VOTE: Roxas
Zexion it'd be lovely if you stayed here, on second thought.

Pedit: Oh yay there are posts while I was being lazy with this one.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 163, II Xigbar wrote:Larx I think you're scum. If you do something that causes me to reevaluate I'll reevaluate: I'm not even close to tunnel mode at this point and if you're town I would like to work with you. But I do strongly feel that what I've seen from you is scum indicative, regardless of Roxas's feelings on the matter.
Can't do anything about that. Roxas's post on me is just really convenient so I used it. What do you have left to take issue with for me? I want to work together.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 173, X Luxord wrote:
In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you!
Sure, I'll just make a read up and start tunneling it so that people will stop telling me to do stuff, I guess.
Don't be so dour, you know that's not what I'm asking!
In post 167, II Xigbar wrote:I'm not saying she's hypocritical in that sense, I'm saying it's weird that she wants to hear more from her townreads and not her scumreads.
Blatant lie is a rather strong phrasing to use and not to vote me or to immediately consider me scum: this post feels oddly like you're trying to tell me that you scumread me and it feels scummy. What's disturbing of my use of meta in a secret alt game? Do you mean scummy or against the spirit of the game?
Where do you go making that comparison? Pretty sure my strongest call for content was for Vexen, the guy I voted to hear more from. (It didn't work by the way and we should all totally wagon him if Roxas cleans up his act)

I'm not sure if it's the content in this post or if it just reminded me that Xaldin could definitely be scum. But yes, he could, add that one to my list.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:51 am

Post by XII Larxene »

"Nah, fuck it actually. Luxord's just town. But I'll sound totally lame if I say it's an emotional read combined with my earlier reasons, so maybe I'll just be cryptic about it and answer later."

There's my thought process, transcribed here for your reading pleasure.

Townpile: Lexaeus, Xigbar, Luxord, Our Mighty High Voidlord Xemnas, myself

Probably a townpile: Zexion, Saix

Leftovers: Demyx, Marluxia

Scumpile: Vexen, Roxas, Xaldin, Axel
Now I'll either go to bed or stay here for another two hours to chat.

*sees Xigbar's posts*
Guess I'm staying up!
VOTE: Xaldin
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

Post by XII Larxene »

...No, okay, I'm tired. Xaldin can get some attention later. But being able to wagon someone that's not me with Xigbar is a plus! Night, losers.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by XII Larxene »

Forgot to declare V/LA until Sunday, oops!

Content, content... let's see. has my name in it!
While I understand not being able to verbalize something, all you've done is explain that your scumread went up in stages. It doesn't tell me anything to know he was town, then a null read, then scum when you started talking.
And then I notice and wonder if maaaaaaybe the shortstack is town after all.
I'll figure this out later when I'm back. Ta ta~!
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 285, I Xemnas wrote:
My friends, I'm happy to announce that Vexen is about to return from his prolonged excursion in Castle Oblivion. You may notice that his personality has undergone some... adjustments during his visit. Please try not to call attention to these changes; we do not want to upset our friend, do we?
Spoiler: we killed him. Sorry not sorry? We'll have a lot of fun with New Better Vexen, promise! <3
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:16 am

Post by XII Larxene »

You guys haven't exactly been busy without me, have you? Besides the stirring words of our glorious leader and all that.
In post 259, IX Demyx wrote:Hey hey! Can you please talk to me about...uhhhh...all of this?
Like, what specifically did you dislike about Axel's post there?
What did you find especially town about Roxas at this point? Or well, more importantly, do you believe you know who they are?
What was it about Luxord's notes that changed your mind? Could you expand on not seeing scum there? I know it can be super hard to explain a lack of something but if you could try to explain what you feel is missing that'd be aces.
Major headache so I'm gonna do this then go to bed. This is just answering this post for dear Demyx.

Axel's : Don't like how he takes issue with how Luxord uses his vote in the absence of scumreads. It just looks like a disagreement about how votes should be used and it... god, I should do this later when I can actually words. I didn't like the post, feels bad. "A vote is for scum." is so... something to be declared in a discussion thread.
Roxas: Dunno who the player behind the Keyblade is. Roxas didn't look like scum to me and the reasoning for reading him that way was things like his declaring me obvtown or his roleclaim which was just super null.
Luxord: Does scum whip up a bunch of shitty notes on the game on the spot? Those notes look like town who doesn't know what to talk about, not scum even attempting to look useful. Also Luxord is obvtown. He's barely a villain, even. (Since we're the merry gang of bad guys, does that make Luxord the real traitor? That's a fun question!)

That's enough words my poor head.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 am

Post by XII Larxene »

UNVOTE:

Reading now
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:59 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Not until I'm caught up. Personal policy, I always unvote when I replace in, even if I end up putting my vote back exactly where it was. On p7 now.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:53 am

Post by XII Larxene »

Alright, mostly read up and have a few thoughts. Haven't had time to do the ISOs I would like to, so no vote just yet.

I'm not a fan of Xaldin's vote in . Xig has definitely been the most vocal proponent of the Xaldin lynch, and his reasoning seems to be based more on people following Xig than Xig's vote itself. However, the rest of his posts are rather null, and I don't feel the vote is enough to make it a worthy vote at this time. I realize my predecessor was voting there, but there's no reasoning or thought there to make me blindly sheep it.

My strongest scumread at this point is Axel. Axel's walls of text don't really say anything, and he doesn't really seem to be trying to determine reasons or motivations, just mindlessly making comments to look busy. His vote progression is also very strange. He votes Zex in with
reasons
, then doesn't mention him again and switches to Saix in . Seems to be ok in , then focuses on Zex again in and with no more mentions of Saix, but leaves his vote there.

Ok, so I lied about no vote yet.
VOTE: Axel

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”