VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

Whooooo sorry we had technicall difficulties, we are here! But neither of us have read the game so we will be back tomorrow kisses hugs cheerio british stuff
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am

In post 187, Heartless wrote:ugh now I'M bored

TAMMY i'm working my way through a bottle of bailey's come hang out w me
I'm way more likely to drink that then she is~

I can already tell logging into this at work is going to be an ADVENTURE. Initial impressions:
Prism/camn early argument looked productive in two people seeking to understand each other, which I associate with town.
Ginngie seems like that stubborn town problem child who considers paranoid independence more important then getting along.

I don't remember why exactly but kmd gave me a negative impression, I think because the vote reasoning doesn't explain why thinking differently about an action is -scummy- as opposed to someone thinking differently. Also because I think it's vogue for scum to try and sound smart and take a side without really saying anything.

Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth.

Vote: Ahsoka Tano

No one else struck me as notable in an alignment way yet.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 am

Also we need an avatar so if anyone can find like, a picture of a penguin robbing a bank or something..
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 am

Do you think that's scummy of him orare you just jealous he's not giving you the attention you deserve?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 am

In post 262, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 253, VNB National Plan wrote: Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth.
Can you be more specific?
That would be difficult, they haven't done much more then make a terrible weak useless post and leave.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

In post 267, Polar Vortex wrote: Why are her terrible weak posts scummier than Kmd's vote and reasons?
That plays into my theory that bad scum are more likely to lurk because they don't have to forward any content.
See: So many people being caught up in Ginngie self-voting despite it being so passe to vote yourself for reactions these days.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:43 pm

I have no idea what you're asking.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm saying that I think Atsuki person is bad scum lurking, I don't understand what you're asking about making a connection to those other people.
Oh, wait, I see what's confusing. I mean that a bunch of people payed extra close attention to Ginngie because they're doing Scary Things whereas lurkers get ignored.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 292, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 289, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm saying that I think Atsuki person is bad scum lurking, I don't understand what you're asking about making a connection to those other people.
Oh, wait, I see what's confusing. I mean that a bunch of people payed extra close attention to Ginngie because they're doing Scary Things whereas lurkers get ignored.
The Ginngie wagon/discussion about self vote was awkward and completly uninspiring. But commenting on it isn't that scummy IMO. And yes, pressuring lurkers is good but your arguement seems like it is centered around Ahsoka commenting on Ginngie, but this point kind of says it doesn't? Sorry, I don't really get your logic here

~Bearbert
Ackotako didn't comment on it at all, they just voted camn for 'scummy reaction to the self-vote'. Very cute and fluffy looking posts. Why don't you read Atahako yourself? It's not very hard because there's barely enough words to fill a screen, although what's there is already nauseating for me to look at.

I've already told you my reasoning. Asking the same question three different ways isn't going to get you a different answer. But I also think its easier for you to question me about what I think, because I'll provide answers, then it is for you to look into those few marshmellows of posts over there and find anything you could ask about.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:21 am

Sempai, are you trying to call me out without saying my name since I'm the only one saying that stuff about Ahsoka? :p
You can't argue with ED1 STRONK! But I find it insulting when I'm asked to state my reasons three times as if to avoid a curse and to be responded to with the equivalent of "*frantic handwaving* They're town town town!"
In post 328, Heartless wrote: atp i think maxwell has a reasonable chance of being scum here since the things they HAVE commented on have no rhyme or reason and just seem kinda thrown out there for the sake of just being... ~out there~
I could see this, it does look like weak posts compared to other (completed) games.
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:18 am

Hii.

I read the game on a call with shadow and apparently this is what I said. She makes me into a mean person.

Heartless: Prob-town, anti needs to get drunk and post with us, we like Heartless's kmd scumread
Ginngie: obvtown obviously
Cary: possibly scum, tone is off, scumreads are disgusting but Seems to be asking better questions recently.
Polar: probably town, nitpicking at us is annoying tunnelly but town motivated, please go sit in the corner with the rest of the town. (You're asking shadow questions about game philosophy at this point that you don't agree with. Although she love talking about it, she think it would be more productive to agree to disagree.)
NoticeMeSempai: Thought we liked the middle of her reads but everything she said about Ahsoka is gross because townreading that is gross and we're really worried about the Spiffeh easy megawagon because the crazy worrying is crazy. Readlist in 317 compared to the old one is super bad and worrying. Please get Jaereed on the line.
camm: blandly town?
Ahsoka: Asks stupid questions, never follows up on the answers, they're trying to look busy and don't care about the answers.
Spiffeh: Bad posting but not alignment indictative posting.

Spiffeh votes are lazy. Have the Spiffeh voters actually played with Spiffy before? He is really easy for scum to wagon by existing

People should prolly ask me followup questions :)

b.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:15 am

Heartless: Still town. Yup that's it!
Ginngie: Bella says from experience Spiffeh is a pretty easy lynch in the early game because he's a little shitposty, even if his reads in the lategame are really good, he has to get there. Also trying to lie about her personal experience with him would be stupid because he has Paragon beside his name so why the fuck would she make that up? :V If he has a super decent game you could link it, maybe we will even read it!
NMS: You made Bella sad because
you're holding Jae hostage in your QT
Jae isn't coming out to play so Bella is sadly waving to her from the other side of the driver's seat.
Imperium: Interaction with Spiffeh in 391 seems geniune
kmd's long post is super-null. It's going back to early game stuff to discuss set-up spec, it doesn't really progress the game, then it throws shade at Prism for being drunk (which is like, the lowest blow, what's wrong with drunkposting yo?). The only good part to us is critiquing Spiffeh-wagon but frankly everyone should be doing it so it's an easy target. No moving forward with reads here.
Prism: Regarding post 421, where else have you seen people faking those kind of tone-tells? Anti and the imperium hydra are generally really good at that kind of read, and it seems a dangerous thing to fake. Also, what are you trying to achieve by attacking gingies defense: do you just want her to agree with you, or is there something more? Cary should definitely answer Prism's 415 about progression of her Spiffeh read as he has valid points.

Bella's interpretation of the drawings: Why are we a weird crosshatch? The size seems to indicate how much you care? You sure have big feelings about Imperium and none about Maxwell. Also Heartless is beautiful. (we like art ok)

people didn't ask us enough questions :(
Last edited by nancy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:24 am

:nerd: Excuse me when I'm a vig I shoot scum or Katsuki which is just as good as shooting scum in any circumstance
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:07 am

In post 449, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 345, VNB National Plan wrote:Spiffeh votes are lazy. Have the Spiffeh voters actually played with Spiffy before? He is really easy for scum to wagon by existing
I've literally been mislynched in mafia like 4-5 times ever (and once as scum!) so this couldn't be further from the truth

What gives you the impression that I'm mislynch bait?
lmao 'only' 4-5 times. Being wagonable and actually getting lynched isn't the same thing. I'll ask Bella why she has a terrible impression of you but that's probably the difference. ;)

Prism: You know that in retrospect Ari's arguments about 'townfeel' in that game didn't make sense because Ari was scum, right? <.< I think the circumstances are different enough that it doesn't correlate. Nothing wrong with some healthy skepticism though. Your explanation is reasonable.

Oh my god, you're arguing over mastina's motives in another game. I'm both fascinated and horrified at how pointless this is.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 am

You're both talking past each other. Spiffeh is posting things that Ginngie said that makes him think Ginngie was trying to appeal to mastina.
Ginngie is posting proof that mastina was leading him on.

Like. Both of these things can be true at the same time.

Prism: I'm increasingly inclined to agree re: Maxwell.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:57 am

In post 569, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 566, Heartless wrote:i think it's not particularly compelling?

i mean... i guess gin WOULD suck up to mastina if they were scum/town respectively but i also think gin would prob do the same thing as town, mastina calls gin her "protege." i don't think it's beyond gin to be in the same unexplained reads vortex as nacho and mastina.
Ok, so how do you feel about Gin's handling of her read on me overall?
Before your argument she was handling it fine in my opinion, asking for your opinion in ways that seemed to infuriate you.
Then from her perspective you went after her for something insane and she's responding in kind.
I think the handling of it is internally consistent from her point of view.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Nacho abandoned me, he is dead to me JUST LIKE HIS SLOT WAS. >8(
Is this the getting drunk night!? I'm not allowed to drink without anyone awake with me :(
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

It's true, when I'm scum I hate everything. Heartless is a different player though. :p
I'm being boring and forcing my hydra partner to actually read the game with me, as opposed to my other hydras where they abandon me TAMMY
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

WE WERE TOWN
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:05 pm

dAMN STRAIGHT i AM. I'll be even more charming after this glass of fireball, don't tell Bella ok

WHAT we were literally confirmed town and saved that game from inevitable scum defeat
It might also be that this game is boring slash there are two pages of arguing over a game I wasn't in and I feel like someone has to be the adult here.. you aren't going to make me be the designated driver are you?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:26 pm

In post 673, Imperium wrote:Seriously anyone thinking spiffeh is lynchbait needs serious reevaluations of life.
You agreed with us >.>

Nacho I might be the only person on mafiascum who doesn't have a hydra with you! ^_^/
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 pm

I don't remember playing with mastina before. Is this normal? By 'this' I mean the uhhh, dramatic arguments that don't include uhhhh, facts of any kind.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 pm

I make a habit of looking at alts to see if they're banned users so I want y'all to appreciate the effort I'm putting into avoiding my reflexes. :(

@Cary I have bad news, I'm literally a robot and straightforward thinking is what I do (and a compliment to me >.> ). Data goes in and reads go out. My other half is much better at putting the reasons for the things we know are scummy into words. If I'm conservative it's because I can't make a decision without the facts to back it up. You like her better because she gets your FEE-LINGS :p (Me: Imperium looks like a foot?) I feel a lot better about you as a good read, in any case.

I have no intention of changing though, I expect the longer the day goes the more people might actually make this a wagon instead of a solitary endeavour. Our combined reaction to Ahsoka's latest post was that sound you make when your face scrunches up and you huff in disapproval. The word vapid might have been used. I do have some minor dictation:

kmd: post 372 feels like a good push on mastina and their shitty reads progression (we don't understand where she gets her reads either so it is like meeting someone who thinks just like us) starting to feel less like a scumread.
748 is like our asthetics hooray lesbians
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:00 pm

In post 781, Heartless wrote:i like your vote, vnb

where are you on max?
I don't like his posts still. I don't have something to point to as to why but I don't think they're very good. It's tempting to jump onto.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:40 pm

In post 785, Polar Vortex wrote: Still, Ahsoka hasn't posted enough to get the type of strong opinion she got.
We're on page 32. I posit that 'not having posted enough to have a strong opinion of them' is in and of itself a scumtell.
(We have a strong opinion of them though, it's that they're scum. :P ) Read stupid as pointless, questions that are busywork to make it look like you're doing something without actually doing it and not caring about the answers.

(No one tell Nacho that I'm mostly ignoring him because my secret tell for sorting Tammy/Nacho is their dead bodies by Day 3)
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm

In post 788, Heartless wrote:but...but...but... they're "lynchbait"

they CAN'T be scum
Can you do me a favor and scratch nails down chalk in your ear to simulate the noise I'm making at you? If they're so lynchable they'd have a huge wagon. :V

Imperium: Are you mixing me up with BERT?! How??
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Polar: Don't agree that town always attacks their wagon. We think Spiffeh is frustrated with the gamestate in general, we still don't think Spiffeh's scum. Also, saying that scum voting for Spiffeh would have to be scum with Spiffeh doesn't make sense (840 is very confusing.) We feel that his progression of anger towards his wagon developed naturally and makes sense from his pov even if we don't agree with the anger. (So basically we agree with you that he's town but not because town always does that)

camn: stop flirting with the mod what is this

We've also come to the conclusion we don't have much to say because we're not scumreading the current posters
currently scumreading maxwell, ahsoka, possibly mastina, possibly kmd

Bella is very impressed she worked out what the lines in our drawing and is cautiously townreading cary because of it (my posts are not scummy damnit)
Spoiler: It's like dream interpretation
looking at our picture, there were a lot of straight lines. I ws able to look at other pictures and infer that the more flowing, organic pictures were town reads: therefore all our lines meant she was worried about our slot. however, the colours and size of it made me think she was cautiously optimistic about us. Which she is! I feel weird town reading a drawing of a read because Interpretted it, but maybe tahat just means her thoughts are clear and consistent.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 924, Polar Vortex wrote: Where did I say that town always attack their wagon? That's ridiculous
Looking back you're right, 'always' isn't what you said, just more likely. I believe the reason it stuck out was the blanketness of the read rather then the particular words.

"Ahsoka is scummy." "Yes, I see them as kind of scummy too." *leaves VNB lonely and sad* :(

If our other read is going to get traction I wouldn't mind voting there. (I believe Maxwell is at 5 now?)
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm

In post 1059, Imperium wrote:I googled what a BBw lesbian is. It brought up a bunch of links to bbw lesbian porn but didn't tell me what one is
What a great sig quote for someone. ^.^ I don't need to sort you because we think you're town. But why am I posting differently? Normally I spend a Day 1 spinning wheels trying to sort out every person at once and being unsure of what I think. But I am we and having a partner to validate what I think makes me more confident in what I see. (Also I'm not a Jailer, which I think makes me think more aggressively about who to throw in the slammer.) I think you think our combined thoughts are more boring then I am. Flatterer. ;)
In post 1049, Heartless wrote: Besides, we think the Ashoka case, outlined in Antihero's , Spiffeh's , and Caryatid's , has enough merit to stand on its own without meta.
*single tear of forgottenness* :cry:

I can't decide if I want to do a little dance of successfulness or have a panic attack that people are actually agreeing with me. Having wagons between Ahsoka and Maxwell seems productive to me though. I will give a cautious 'yay'. The soothing half is asleep I think. >>
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Maybe tomorrow, I only dance on the graves of red people.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 am

spiffeh needs to stop arguing with people, 1054 is a good explanation about why he does that (in regards to his consistency) and response to cary seems legitimate. Do you have any thoughts about camn not related to her interactions with you? Genuine question that, we'd like to hear them. We like Spiffeh's interactions with PV and asking them for clearer reads. (Also 920 he valididated that Bella tries to get him lynched as scum because he is ez, we enjoy the independant verification because Ginngie seemed really surprised when we said this)
In post 869, camn wrote:Here is my lynch-pool though. For today.

VNB National Plan
Polar Vortex
MaxwellPuckett
Spiffeh, obv.
Town, probably town, probably scum, probably town? :x At least you changed mind onto Ahsoka..

omg ahsoka's response to pressure and votes is pointless "it is not the town." We agree that meta tells are not necessary to see Ahsoka as the scums.

If imperium isn't town after 1047 I will eat my hat. Bella says "This is my Day 1 Town game ie a bit shit. The only person who can confirm that is Heartless but they should -really- be able to confirm it." (she is explaining her game to me as FEELING at people which is GROSS) We like answering your questions, they get our thoughts in order, we just think you're obvtown! So keep doing what you're doing. (Bella still fondly remembers the bees game where you replaced into her slot and read her SOUL)
Re our read on noticemesempai, she hasn't been here while we've been catching up to have a strong read on them. We're quite baffled by how she gets her reads, they might not be scum motivated but that's hard to say when we have no idea how she got where she was.

we very much like the post about gender politics on a personal level

Bella is basically in love with Cary and wants to marry all her posts.
Ow okay okay we like how thurough she is in all her posts and humongeous town read from us with hearts.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am

In post 1096, Heartless wrote: (VNB National Plan) <null zone, but rly want to be town
I can be your townread baby ;) (being everyone's null read until Day 3 is literally my life though)
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 1118, Heartless wrote: you can't see or hear me rn but i'm making fart noises with my mouth at you
I'm beginning to understand why Bella loves you so much
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:54 am

I'm not saying Ahsoka is scum lurking but nancy has more content in thread....
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:04 am

I don't care what you think about it, your argument earlier was that Ahsoka had touched your soul and couldn't possibly be scum. You clearly aren't going to be convinced until you see their cold dead scumflip.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 am

Wait, shit you're the other one Bella actually wanted to talk. Uhm, uhm, hello mate, good to see you poppin in wot say you take a gander at everything else that's been bandied around about Ahsoka and see it tain't just about lurkin' cheerio pip
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:19 am

I think you can tell exactly how English I am from that post. >.>

Look, there's a difference between lurking and active-lurking. I've played with people like MafiaSSK, people can post 1-2 times a day and still have good content even in a game like this where the mod and camn are an entire page. It takes 'skill' to have 23 posts and to have nothing in them. And by skill I mean a willful attempt to look like you're at least saying something while saying nothing at all because usually you can at least get through Day 1 doing nothing. The way Bella put it, "Ahsoka: Asks stupid questions, never follows up on the answers, they're trying to look busy and don't care about the answers."
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 am

You're actually trying to interact with people. That's a pretty low bar to set for not being a scumbag imo.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:49 am

help I'm being scolded for pretending to be british :(
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 am

lol she's at a train station, I don't think she can post r/n but I'm telling her how popular she is
despite me doing all the posting
why am i even here it's not like anyone loves me better
the chopped liver part of this hydra
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9530031#p9530031]post 1231[/url], Bellaphant wrote:I am awake. I'm with scummers on a train platform. Jaeee I'm worried your slot is scum but also I've only ever seen mastina obviously town where she replaced in in a game In lylo with plot.

Or maybe once more where she yelled at people about Plato.
ER WHOOPS THAT WAS ALL ME MATES
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 am

It's mostly your reads? They don't seem justified and if something doesn't make sense, I generally don't believe it.

*Scritches* I hated the spiffeh push and your random town read on Ashoka.

I choose both.

Also, colours and cookies.
aaaaaaaaaa just get in the hydraaaaa
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:16 am

beautiful, gun to head (or, under the threat of no cuddles) is spiffeh town or scum
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 am

thanks babe. Any thoughts on cam and prism?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 am

also many hugs
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:29 am

Also the first few times I played with heartless I was terrified of them and scum-reas them for feelings reasons (this was actually the game mastina replaced in, after I flipped mine and plots scum read on heartless Into a giant town-read) , so I can understand having difficulty with the slot at first
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:54 am

I think Bella caught the train but I will yell for her, GO TO BED
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:29 pm

oh hai Ari
Do you think we should give you a day?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:38 pm

lol apparently I just really want to bite you every day

Right now it might not seem it but the deadline counter says we're nearing the end of the day, so you having a wagon makes sense in the sense that you've done nothing until now, people figured out who you were and pretending not to have a computer for 5 days is your scum meta, and Spiffeh kind of.. i dunno if towned it up is the right word tbh but did some things and stuff.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Sucks when people want you to go read the game! :P I'm sorry you're feeling so low-energy.

I guess it is weird to have four townreads on the same wagon. If there's enough lurking though there might not be a lynch at all. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if scum thought of that.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:55 am

Bella said she was unsure of this being of some 'town pings' now that Ari is actually posting, but we agree that we will get information either way from this lynch. I could be convinced otherwise but you'd have to point a name and make a good reason for it Ari.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 pm

In post 1367, Aristophanes wrote:On it Asap!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:25 am

DW about it Jae. Moaning the past doesn't win any games, time to moan about the future.
Making chocolate vanilla is :V Okay, these plurality deadlines are going to make wagon hunting a problem if more then half the game doesn't have to be on wagons.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 pm

tbh even the normal pictures make me nervous to open this at work
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm not used to everyone else handling all the emasculation for me. @_@
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm

I actually just looked at Ahsoka's 23 post postcount. I didn't meant votecounts, I meant actual posts. It also might have been hyperbole. :P
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Votecounts don't count. :V Don't be so literal, I think the gist of what I meant shone through.

It's 5am for me and Bella is at work so we'll talk later today about where to go next. We haven't thought hard about it but I'm going to start the day voting my next weirdest read.

##Vote: kmd

We made notes that your last large post seemed like a lot of Information instead of analysis. Also your votes sucked donkeys and you sat on a Prism vote until the end phase. Also I've made jokes about responding to people from 30 pages ago so they can never question me about anything relevant and I am suspicious you're actually putting that into practice. :P

cut: if you waste all of those now you'll have nothing to post when you need votecount buffers. :P
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:38 am

...That's hilarious. I forgot I said that. If you look at Aristo's signature though, it's a quote from the game we just played together where I was scumreading him from Day 1 (he was scum in it). Him acting almost the same as in that game made me scumread him harder actually and doubt that the general nice way he feels because he's a nice guy was related to reading him as town.

How do you have blinders that my name comes up in all of his posts? It would have answered the question for you, you tunnelly idiot.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:56 am

Buttersnap Shitfuckery. I haven't played with Ari as town, I've read some of them and he came off stronger at it then in either of these games.

random thought of the day: gingie makin a joke about all of sc townreading her makes me feel like she -is- town?
it's a weirdly self aware thought that I don't think scum would draw attention to.

camn's vote on ari is the worst vote by far. The wagon worries us honestly because everyone on there was a townread and statistically that's -unlikely-. (I do think that because of pluality it's possible the majority of scum stayed away from wagoning to put off having to supply strong reads.)

PV's post after the flip feels fake. Their '3 posts to impress me' feels like gloating knowing Ari probably couldn't have caught up fast enough in less then 24 hours to shake the wagon. What alternate would you have suggested if Ari did come through? (I know what I would have suggested but you probably wouldn't have gone back to Spiffeh?)

Sempai, when you said 'And for me the suspicious switch isn't Maxwell-->Aristophanes.
For me the suspicious switch is Spiffeh-->Maxwell' we're wondering what you meant by that?
We get the gist but did you come to any conclusions about what made it more suspicious?

More reads/thoughts later when we are both free again.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 am

In post 1471, Kmd4390 wrote: I do. My ISO should give you a pretty solid idea of them. If not, my top three picks for scum are Ginngie, Prism, and maxwell (now leon). Top three town are camn, spiff, and cary.
I don't think your ISO is clear about what you think at all which is the problem. Like..

"Well Ginngie's explanation on that has since changed to late night posting and effectively trolling. My best guess is that it was an attempt to show a lack of fearof being wagoned because it might be associated with a town Ginngie but I'm still confused by it."

You don't sound like you think she's scum.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 am

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9540537#p9540537]post 1477[/url], Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1462, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 253, VNB National Plan wrote: Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth.
At first this quote only bugged me because it was vague and used to back up a vote, but now, knowing Ashoka was Aristo, now I really need to know what you meant with it.
PV: We're really not happy with the way you keep misrepping us about this. First of all this was not the basis of our vote or scumread, his posts in the thread were. We've clarified this a dozen times. Secondly as Ginngie said, Ahsoka actually turning out to be Aristo means literally nothing alignment indicative; there is no way I could have known that as town or scum. Thirdly it's not like I could have been lying about what I was saying because ITS IN ARISTO'S SIG it's right fricking there if you were actually looking for it.

Kmd: 'My best guess is that it was an attempt to show a lack of fearof being wagoned because it might be associated with a town Ginngie but I'm still confused by it.' Also, bella says there are way too many linguistic qualifiers in this sentence - 'guess' 'might' 'confused'. You don't sound like this is a legit read either way. You sound like you're posting words. The rest of the post has nothing in it either, it looks huge but this bit is it? Nothing you given moves the game forward in any way. "YOU'RE GIVIN ME NOTHING!"
<.<
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 pm

I tried to explain it to you four times when you asked in Day 1 and posted a more clarified reason his posts were bothering us here. :( I don't think it's unfair for me to say something is tunnelly when you've been asking me about this one post since I made it yet seem to forget I've stated my piece multiple times (Was I talking to the other head before?) Bella's a good influence on me being able to explain my thoughts instead of going postal like I would have by now.

It's extra frustrating because we appear to agree on other things besides whether we can stand each other!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 pm

That's a terrible reason to say one of us is scum, camn.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Yes it's a worse reason. :P But it's a reason even if I think it's incorrect at the moment.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm

In post 1547, Imperium wrote:I am alive! I will not be as thoughtful and contributive as I was before for some time; might take some time catching up in this game particular but my available time has taken a nose dive and Tammy is probably taking a break from mafia so it's me myself and I driving for the moment.

~ Am glad you're alive. <3 I could probably use a break from mafia too. ~
Tell her that I got out of bed to see her and now YOU'RE BOTH ABANDONING ME AGAIN sob
In post 1521, Polar Vortex wrote: twice now I've interacted with them and given them opportunity to flip the tables and come after me, but the first time they thought we were tunnely town and now (hope I'm not speaking too soon) they still managed to stay cool, when I think if they were scum they could have easily plopped a vote on us without it looking too bad.
Mmmmm tempting..... :twisted: I feel better about you after interacting though. I don't get good feelings from the idea of a wagon on you so I'm trusting my gut. Besides you want to vote who I want and that's always worth something.

I liked your other vote better camn. Leon isn't a bad vote though, he definitely hasn't done anything yet either.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Cary, Bella said the SC stands for Site Chat.
In post 1558, Ginngie wrote:can I just say I scum read the penguin avatar because it's robbing a bank and that's an evil act >_>
wee oh wee oh wee oh

NMS: Okay so like, I get what you're saying but I'm noticing some.. let's say, assumptions about Spiffeh and about Leon's alignment that make that weird. Also you're considering voting for the person you just said is a town wagon hop. :P I think Leon's fully capable of being scum but like, you could at least acknowledge you've probably changed your mind on it instead of still calling Spiffeh scum.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Wow, mastina made a post that I could actually read and made sense with FACTS in it. (Did Jae write it? >.>)

We think Leon's catchup is actually okay, it's a bit safe but his reads are solid (though we'd switch camn and ginngie and put Prism higher).
'Wouldn't opportunism be me just voting with Prism?' <- Gingers, we wanna ask what this means?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke about everyone active saying Ginngy is town. Not everything has to have deep and thorough meaning!
Ginngie, that makes sense to me, I will ask Bella what she thinks when she wakes up.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Does it come off as picking on you? That's not my intent. I feel awkward trying to explain meaning of things I say because I don't have different words for them.
Although it's not something I personally said this time, I always find it mystifying when other people don't read things the same way I do. Even though it happens often. <.<
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 pm

In post 1608, Ginngie wrote:Polar Vortex, Spiff, Prism sounds like an A1 scumteam guess tbh
Doubtful.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 pm

VNB-BOT DOES NOT PARSE FEE-LINGS WELL
This is why I need a human handler!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 am

Ginngie: My childhood hero was Scar. 8D

I think it's weird that you'd express a scumread on us when you think PV is scum and just went through a page of seeming suspicious of PV for his questioning of me.
I know you can have both thoughts at once but it's reminiscent of camn's claim that between the three of us there must be a scum in our discussion.

It makes me feel gut-bad to see Polar gain suspicion off of a conversation that I exited feeling better about him from, I don't believe it's a good vote.

Bella says she liked NMS's last post as well ('shocking' she said ;D apparently we both like facts ). I feel pretty good about the people voting kmd with me myself.

Also, furter clarity to the gigie thing: she was sayng her friends, who use sc, so people who are aware with her, are tr-ing her.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:47 pm

I want to get out something substantial but Bella and I's schedules aren't going to sync up until Saturday morning at the earliest.
Mostly I'm having an EVERYONE IS TOWN breakdown and we need to talk over who could actually be scum right now.

If I take a moment to think about kmd throwing a vote onto Ginngie, if I think Ginngie is town, that comes off as making enemies for no reason since camn and NMS would probably let Ginngie get lynched over their dead bodies. Actually a vote on me or Polar would make more sense since there's a vague scumread of me being expressed and Polar is on shaky ground. (of course that would require actually reading the current page to know. :P ) Why do you have Polar above me on your readslist KMD? Because we were on the wagon and everyone else is a townier read?

Ugh, I need to keep thinking about this.

Edit: Would it make you feel better if we voted Leon out instead?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:40 am

"You're going to die." "I'm going to vote my scumread." What's scummy about that?

kmd, I assure you that I completely believe your inability to play the game in the moment for 1 and a half game Days is scummy.
You didn't do anything like that in the game we played together. (although that was a year ago, jesus.)
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 am

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9553184#p9553184]post 1761[/url], Shadoweh wrote:camn: 1687 isn't how the Slayer's Gambit works. Bella is really angry at how artificial it is. Just play normally so you don't confuse town roles.

kmd: our problem isn't your work schedule, it's your progression in the game, you seem quite happy to argue minutae. Even now you answered that post with something we weren't asking about which was why did you do the style change to answering 40 pages ago when it's not the way you usually seem to play. Like you're still talking about the irrelevant drunk comements from RVS and it's so pointless. Your comment in 1712 about us staying on the wagon, at that point it was a deadline lynch. Where exactly did you expect us to go?

Polar: Bella doesn't understand the context of 1729, I said you probably mean town in the same context as inno but she doesn't understand why you're talking about clears since no one has said that about kmd. 1723 seems genuine and full of confliction about reads, we like confused feelings. We think we just hate one of your heads (the bear one prolly ).

Leon's claim seems complicated as a fakeclaim, but no one's confirmed his target which the person he targetted should be able? He was also going to post more last night which was 24 hours ago.

Prism: What are you reading in kmd that we're really not seeing that makes you think they're town?

We are quite sad that Imperium and Spiffeh around around (yay Imperium posts!) because we feel lost in a sea of scumfucks without them.
IGNORE THE WOMAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 am

In post 1765, Kmd4390 wrote:Vnb, as I said before I answered old stuff because I wasn't at the new stuff yet. Catching up isn't some new groundbreaking thing. It's what I do when the last two weeks of August are so busy I only spend two days with my kids. The drunk post thing I was responding to posts directed at me. I try not to ignore posts. And your aris vote, deadlines are different here. There is no threat of a no Lynch. Leaving your vote despite questioning your own read means you were still satisfied with the Lynch even though you seemed to realize it was a mislynch.
My argument is not that it's groundbreaking or unusual for people to do catchup posts, my statement was that it's unusual for
YOU
. Do not misrepresent me. Besides, your take on it was "groundbreaking" in the sense it involved never actually catching up. Do you really not understand that it was useless? Most people when they're doing constant catchups will still take a moment to address things happening in the thread at that moment as well.

You railing me for my feelings on Ari's wagon is hilarious in context. The context being your opinion. You didn't HAVE one. You didn't mention him beyond not liking his early game entrance. (so you should probably have understood why I'd been scumreading him from the start?)

Edit: There could have been more posts if you were more patient nancy :P
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:18 am

We have the last substantial post. >8(

kmd your iso is full of discussion threads, find me a mafia game you did this in then. :P Stop trying to put the onus on me to find a game in which you did this as town.
Or to prove a strategy that worked because people are still for the most part ignoring you/townclearing you has benefits because it OBVIOUSLY DOES.

We still don't think Polar is a good lynch. A bunch of our town reads seem to feel that way though. :/
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Don't blame someone else if you got him wrong, that's pathetic. Where I'm from you at least let someone claim before hammering them. Leon got that much.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Is the modification that you're not actually masons? >_> (Don't answer that)
If you were so upset about the lynch you shouldn't have hammered it with half the day left.
Whatever, it's too late now. I'm just going to start tomorrow voting the same guy.
Spiffeh's activity did noticeably take a nosedive since Day 1. I'm still sold on Ginngie town, Prism seems town, I still think kmd is scum.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:03 am

In post 1876, Kmd4390 wrote: Homestuck Mafia:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=66695
^Game starts May 26th. Once June hits, my entire ISO is nothing but catch up. I played almost the entire game from behind. I was widely scum read for it. I was town.
Hey I was in this one! I will read these over, thank you.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:35 pm

In post 1780, Caryatid wrote:Where is everybody?

VOTE: Polar Vortex
L-1
Why did you do this?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Don't get discouraged so soon.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm

funny joke
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:34 pm

It would be pointless for me to guess at it, but I'd like Cary to answer my question before I say anything further.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:37 pm

It actually is pointless because I don't have to guess.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Sempai: I'm surprised you're doing this here and not in your totally real mason QT. :P (oh my god you're speaking in anti-eavesdropper code I thought that was a joke worry)

I mean sure, this game has been hard to read because everyone's either absent or disjointed. I'm just saying don't give up until the day ends and just do some data analysis or something (nancy has full wagons in color code in the beginning pages. I could be in love.) And that I appreciate your input right now more then almost anyone elses.

~ <3 ~
Last edited by nancy on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Do you really think there were two nightkills last night and not a vig?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Yes, absolutely.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm

You can literally turn anything into three paragraphs can't you? Here, wax poetic about the wagon positions instead, it's more fun!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

I already claimed to my neighbour. I don't feel inclined to reveal to everyone else at this time. Cary can claim next.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:14 pm

In post 1930, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1928, VNB National Plan wrote:I already claimed to my neighbour. I don't feel inclined to reveal to everyone else at this time. Cary can claim next.
Wow, talk about a repeat
You're getting why I'm giving this mason claim 50 shades of grey.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm

In post 1927, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1912, VNB National Plan wrote:And that I appreciate your input right now more then almost anyone elses.
Have Jae's. :P
Jae thinks Kuwait is not to be trusted, but has faith in Lebanon and Iran.
They want to know if Iran smelled cherimoyas. They want me to check if Iran went to Iraq looking at them, so that's something I may go for.
Right now I'm juggling responding in here and reading their messages so I'll keep you updated.
I'm going to be hella salty if I'm not Lebanon
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:22 pm

I suppose that's fair. Getting over the blinding hatred I have for camn has been difficult though. >_>
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:50 pm

who even saves white lace, black is so much more suitable for funtimes
Last edited by nancy on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Which is the saddest thing, it's like Nacho can't stand to play with me anymore :(
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:06 pm

In post 1993, Ginngie wrote:I think it's sad that this is my first Shadow game and i can't tell when Shadow is talking to me :(
I've actually done all the posting, Bella forces me to dictate for her
I am literally a slave
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:16 pm

In post 2002, Prism wrote: Should have let that go without saying anything.
nancy definitely talks too much but who am I to complain?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Cary: Why didn't you say any of that yesterday?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:50 pm

I've been refraining from saying the L word. >>

Spoiler: ♥
Last edited by nancy on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:51 pm

okay snoring time wake me up next week when Nammy posts
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:10 pm

MY NACHO SENSE IS TINGLING I'M UP
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:24 pm

l m a o jailing Nacho is always the right choice imo

We're NEW RELATIONSHIP ENERGY! Awh yeah baby, the stuff that makes girls spend all their time together all night long. I'm sure that means nothing about our hydra.
It's funny Sempai used the 'Disloyal' term. I didn't realize Loyal was a popular word. We only neighbourize town people. Everyone else nothing happens.

Night 1 Prism seemed off so we hopped on board. I mean, can you blame me for wanting to get as close to that as possible? (then he spend the next day towning it up, bastard)
We spent most of the night targetting camn tbh but after they claimed masons I figured that would be a waste, so I wanted to pick up an artist for Bella to EMOTION with.
But gosh, Night 2 is over and Cary didn't join us for neighbour time! :( You're breaking Bella's heart, she really wanted you to be town.
(tbh it's because of Sempai's explosion over Cary worrying about her that I checked her. I was disappointed today Sempai didn't care about her at all!)

So if you have a Ginngie level attention span: Loyal Neighbourizer. Prism bueno! Cary no bueno. Prism has a 0% chance of being scum. It's also really fucking strange that there's a mason pair in a game in which I make masons.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm

In post 2070, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:And part of that was that JaeReed has been calling Caryatid as scum, you as town, and that you were softing a guilty on Caryatid!
I'm not very good at being subtle. >_> Jae should read more!
In post 2057, Ginngie wrote:smitty is a reviewer and without a cop, it makes sense to have a mason pair.

Everyone agrees town are just a bunch of dumbasses so that's why you have some townies being able to be cleared :P
YOU UNDERSTAND FINALLY WHAT MY PROBLEM HAS BEEN

If we both exist then scum needs to be able to do some seedy shit and it just doesn't seem that way. Although scum having a second kill is powerful. It just seems like this is power role central (because I was alone with Prism I thought maybe it was just me and heartless tbh >.> )
Prism wrote:Also given that I said I was in three neighborhoods and the claims, doesn't take a genius to figure it out: I got the vig-shot from Carya last night.
GET AWAY FROM MAH WOMAN YOU TWO-FACED SCUM HUSSY
Last edited by nancy on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm

omg nancy make the quotes right >_>
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:43 pm

no pressure
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:57 pm

In post 2112, Caryatid wrote: and i disagree with your points. If I were scum I would have the power to give it to someone who was town and scumreading town that i didn't think i could mislynch.
do you mean like Spiffeh because I can't help but notice that he's dead
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 pm

So there are three protection roles claimed right now:
Prism is a town not-in-a-row jailkeeper.
KMD is a half roleblocker half protector.
Heartless was a town kill-blocker.

And three clearer roles:
VNB is DA CAWPS
Imperium is a flavor tracker?
camn/nms are disconnected masons.

Finally we have:
Cary is
scum
a vig-maker.
Ginngie is a fourth Vanilla townie.
Leon made people Grow!

So like, kmd as a half roleblocker half stop the vig cary has from going wrong makes sense. Imperium actually being a rolecop could make sense. The alternative is again that camn and sempai are going to elope but like.. from my perespective this is what makes the most sense.

Caryatid, darling, I don't fake things. I'm a really terrible liar.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:30 pm

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Frankly I'm thankful that you didn't convince camn to shoot me, it doesn't seem like it should have been very hard.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:36 am

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9563810#p9563810]post 2185[/url], Shadoweh wrote:I thought of myself more as a cop. Weeee oh Weeeee oh weeee oh ^_^
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 am

Bella hasn't alt-guessed you. I also think outting an alt if you're trying to be different is a shitty thing to do. I don't think anyone knows who you are besides Mastina and she should keep it to herself if she does. I didn't even alt-guess Ahsoka which made that whole thing hilarious.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:46 am

If Prism is scum and you gave him a vig aren't you worried that the game is already over? It seems like you'd be freaking out more about that.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:59 am

So basically
For Prism to be scum he would have to be scum with me because I have to be scum if you're town.
If Prism is scum with me you gave scum a free nightkill.
If you gave scum a free nightkill then this game is already over because the only protective roles are two people who need to be scum with me in your world.
If the game is already over why would I fake a guilty on you instead of someone like kmd who is easier to lynch and I was already suspicious of?
Hell if the game is already over why am I faking a guilty on anyone?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:04 am

In post 2212, Ginngie wrote:TALK ABOUT MEEEEE
I really like your tie :D
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 am

>8( God Prism you're the worst partner! It's like you don't even want me to win Don Corleone this year!

My point still stands that there's no reason for me to get into a fight if there's a free kill involved. There's no reason I couldn't say I had an innocent on you and then got roleblocked or something. This is also predicated on actually believing camn is Hated and that this is LYLO, because if she's not I'd be throwing the game away on a fakeclaim.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 am

(as scum I'm actually a huge chicken but no one ever believes me when I make meta cases on myself. :( )
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Bella is busy working her job that actually forces her to work but she dropped in to rant some dissertations before bed for me to dutifully note:

She thinks Cary using her alt to imply shit about her is gross ("I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS who called people a cheeky fuck, who the fuck DRAWS" (also she doesn't think it's Thor but is imagining Thor coloring now)) She doesn't crumb in her first post and how do you crumb 'kinda cop neighbourizor' to which I would add WHY would you crumb kinda cop neighbourizor? (My version of crumbing was being very clear on how my opinion had ~firmly changed~ on Day 2 about Prism.)

When Cary says we were shading Spiffeh we were townreading them, and we were always scum reading KMD. A lot of the active players at that point (Day 1 i think) were town, if camm, spiffeh, polar, etc, were the people posting having crrect town reads, which we have had, isnt a scum tell. We got asked to quote ari's thing about our scumreading him and we did. its in his sig and that's DISENGENUOS? also, we were defending polar. we argued in the pt about it. (I also kept arguing for points against KMD while everyone else was speeding along the lynch.)

In summary, "their whole case on us was wifom and misrep and they should just eat rope". <3
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:58 pm

If anything I started to doubt that Polar was town based on the vehemence of someone I knew was town thinking he was scum. I regret not fighting harder against that but it's not like it was reasonable to assume he'd be hammered so quickly.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm pretty sure Imperium is a rolecop and that's why he was targetting me.
If you killed kmd with Cary's power and decided she was comf-town surely she'd try to win via extreme towncred.
Telling you not to shoot kmd would have looked crazy bad if he flipped scum.

Actually a thought about KMD: His role should really have a neighbourizing component that it's lacking. Possibly eavesdrops on people he targets?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Just a neighbourizer? in THIS economy?!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:35 pm

In post 2254, camn wrote:You haven't tried to convince me you are town all day.
You can't look me in the eye in the face of your betrayal of my trust, can you?
Suddenly this has become the Days of our Lives

Bella is annoyed Cary didn't respond to her anger post. I understand since she's very busy trying to prove my masonized friend is scum and we're prolonging the game because we really, really hate you all. I find you frighteningly persuasive so I'm quite glad I made it impossible for you to talk me out of suspecting you, Carya.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:49 am

In post 2273, Imperium wrote: Why were they going to target a claimed mason?
Because they weren't claimed masons until that night phase? Them claiming is why we switched targets. (Although it was tempting to look at camn anyways. If Carya really is Disloyal I guess we'd be confirming her anyways today!) I'm sorry, are you mad at the sound of the mislynch you'd been hoping for flying away? I thought you wanted me to be more fun. :D

Uh, no, I was not concerned that camn would die. Leon was a confirmable powering up role, remember?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:30 am

Imperium: I'm not you. You should actually know what I act like as scum since you've seen it, though. (At least Tammy has, I actually can't remember if Nacho has but surely it's happened at some point.) I like to play it safe. Prism can attest that my first post in the QT is "Hello I am confirming you as town and anyone else that gets added to this QT." (and then he was basically like 'omg eavesdroppers keep it on the downlow!') Your argument is that before any other claims came out, while certain people were softing masons in thread pretty hard, I decided to commit myself to a pretty easily countered claim while nightkilling someone who was townreading me N1 and leaving the mason that's been scumreading me all game alive. I see why you think Prism is a scum god because by your measure I'm an idiot. :P
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 am

In post 2292, Kmd4390 wrote: That being the team would explain all of the pushback I've been getting from you guys when I give my reads. Because those names have been my scumreads for most of the game (even if I was a little slow to suspect VNB).
You've been getting pushback because you spent all of Day 1 voting someone I confirmed as town. That seemed like a good reason to press you harder about what the everloving heck you were doing. I did look at the games you posted, most of them have a few catchup posts followed by you posting like a normal person during the rest of the day. Sometimes even interupting your catchup to talk about current events. I'm surprised you think they look like your posts these game, you look like different people. :/ Is that a purposeful difference between you and your alt that you don't usually include quotes?

edit: It would be pretty hilarious if camn confirmed to the scumteam they're not masons while lying to the town about it.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:50 am

In post 2325, Ginngie wrote:REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRINK THAT KOOL-AID
Gosh Ginngie, are you saying the scum team isn't a reputable source of role information?!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:50 am

We'd decided if Ginngie is scum we might as well throw the game away anyways before this.

Bella: also, you should post about all the dead townies who townread us
Shadow: I did make a post like that oh overlord mistress of a thousand duckies
Bella: do it AGAIN
fuck cary
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:00 am

I kind of plan to vote Carya regardless of what camn says about whether they're masons >.>

I mean you're right that it would be weird for Carya to say something camn didn't say. We're going to have an entire new day to talk about it though.
I'm really hoping Carya's flip confirms camn as town tbh.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:08 am

Some people would call it using time wisely.
I'm asking Bella permission to just get on with this.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:12 am

I think we have been constructive! We had two of the bigger question-marks in Imperium and kmd come out to say we're either a scumteam together or I copped a guilty on my partner who had an in with the town masons(?) for no reason. There is a point where you start to argue in circles though and preserving the FEEL GOOD energy of having actually made some progress in the game is important. Seize the night!
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 am

Are you trying to get us to lynch or extend the day? nancy could always use more pagetopping pics ;D
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

Bella says FINISH HER

##Vote: Caryatid
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:15 pm

In post 1761, VNB National Plan wrote:camn: 1687 isn't how the Slayer's Gambit works. Bella is really angry at how artificial it is. Just play normally so you don't confuse town roles.
:p LYING IS WHAT GETS YOU COPPED BECAUSE YOU'RE WEIRD, CAMN.

Also kmd isn't a neighbourizor and shouldn't be excluded from the pool for that reason.

Shoot me if she flips scum, we're going to lose if that happens anyways. <_<
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:17 pm

Uhm. Town. YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:43 pm

I think the way a town wagon blossomed out of nowhere on Polar more then anything makes me want to kill kmd before anyone else.
"oh hu leon is confirmable, what about km-" "OMG POLAR POLAR DID A ARGUE AN LETS LYNCH HIM BECAUSE POINTS"
Except for Cary-chan rip artistry

That wasn't a very good movie, it's literally three movies sewn messily together in transitions that don't make sense >.>
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:23 pm

I don't know when Carya went from "Prism is scum with VNB and trying to mislynch Carya" to "Prism save me, you're my only hope!" But that definitely happened with no explanation last night. There's been four people not voting for hours but now the entire scumteam has to already be there? Please. That would make sense if that sentiment was taken after camn voted but not the pages before it.

The biggest conflict with my claim was the mason claim and guess which one of us wasn't real bitches, it was the fucking masons. This town doesn't make sense without me anymore. Prism please stop having panic attacks and turning into Ginngie already.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Prism you're a bad person fucking lol
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:31 pm

We're not scum :V
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 pm

WOW Is me inviting you into our exclusive bathtub not good enough for you? You know half of the reason I did was because we just played together and I respected your shrewd reads and Lana Skye avatar? ^.^

PRISM WE'RE NOT SCUM STOP SCARING THEM
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2631 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 pm

He's literally the only person in the game who can't be aligned with anything but the town, he is definitely trolling. :V
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 pm

In post 2636, nancy wrote: Will do flip in a bit; Firefox crashed like a minute ago so I lost all posts I had written out including flavor so you get a flip without flavor for the time being.
Notepad is your friend
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:53 pm

IT IS TIME FOR DANCING NOW
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 pm

In post 2660, Ginngie wrote:Okay.

time to get serious.
Your turn! I've had to be serious the entire day because scum's last hurrah was to lynch me instead. 100% DANCING.
I woke up halfway through the night for this and I'm jacked up on coffee now I SHOULD BE SLEEPING

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:40 pm

Me not being confirmed is why kmd should protect Prism anyways. I never get nightkilled, let this be my night. :(
We're already in communicado so kmd doesn't have to tell other people which one of us he targets tbh.
Isn't a role that sends a target a message in the middle of the night weird anyways? It should have been a 'pick someone by the end of the day so they get the message when night starts' thing. Who designed this? :P

So, while we're discussing whether to kill Imperium or not, I'm wondering if they can answer why they didn't think Leon was a confirmable role when Leon had targetted him? Also, why didn't they say something/vote one of the other wagons that day? When was the last time Imperium voted? >>

Shit I said I wasn't being serious tonight DANCING

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm

(oh yeah that has undertale spoilers if there are people left on this planet who haven't played it and don't know the story)
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 pm

BOTH OF YOU STOP READING AND GO PLAY UNDERTALE OMG

I will accept a world in which we lose because kmd is literally the worst.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2750 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 pm

I got it in a humble bundle, I would never suggest paying full price for a game geez
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2769 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:58 am

It's cool kmd, it's not like anything changed in the last few pages. Who are your suspects again? Me, Prism and Ginngie?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Looking for new girlfriend to join in tub, must enjoy: long soaks in perfume, jazz music, vigging scum, staying up all night talking about digimon, apply within
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 pm

I'M LONELY NOW

I HAVE TO TALK IN THE OPEN LIKE A PLEB
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #149) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Good news you will probably still get to exercise that right.

Jae, Bella said that she approves of your post. ;D
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #150) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:35 pm

That might depend on if Prism submitted before this happened at this rate. :V I hope we're getting a night pause...
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #151) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Cheetory doesn't want to be my true love :(

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 am

CHEETORY COME LOVE ME IN PRIVATE

I have been left wanting :(
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:22 am

oh yeah you're a part of like three neighbourhoods (two now rip Cary)
Basically everyone is in a QT except Ginngie
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2856 (isolation #154) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:07 am

Okay, so I have a small confession: I only had two shots and could not cop anyone last night. I thought admitting that would make me less likely to get killed then Prism.
But no one died anyways! Other then Imperium rip Nacho's ability to roll town in the same game as me :(
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #155) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 am

also worth mentioning Prism said KMD targetted him, hence jailing him so he couldn't negate the action. He got that notification p much when night started.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #156) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:22 am

I was going to say god, slow down Ginngie! Kmd could...

And then I was like... kmd could what? What could he possibly do or say right now that would convince me he's not scum?

He'd probably just post a catchup wall and not address literally anything that's happened anyways!

##Vote: kmd
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #157) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:31 am

Because of Cheet it's not like scum could kill anyways. I may not have started as a jailkeeper but apparently I know what I like ;D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”