Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Chickadee for feeling too lazy to check the other game but making me curious enough to check.

Looks like Innocent is the only returning player.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm a little hesitant on this. I feel like it's not a good idea to out all of our priority levels. Might make planning much easier for scum and give them extra info.

@Moz What about suggesting a mass claim makes you think Radrat is town?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 27, mozamis wrote:
In post 24, Raya36 wrote:@Moz What about suggesting a mass claim makes you think Radrat is town?
it's so unlikely to come from scum. sure, really clever/confident/gambity scum might try it, but it's really stickin gyour neck out early on, which MOST scum avoid. Plus in this specific case, he seems like he is thinking about the game, "game solving" etc
All town stuff.
Fair enough but I don't think that is enough to rule him out as scum and I don't think it's as unlikely to come from scum as you think. That said after his next post I'm starting to lean more town on him. I could easily see scum suggesting the priority claim but I would expect them to back off after negative feedback.

@Radrat You do have a point there. I'm still a little iffy on the idea since I can see both positives and negatives coming from it but I'm starting to like the idea a bit more. If we do this we should claim our numbers and not the ranking system. That eliminates the usefulness to town and gives scum info.
In post 29, mozamis wrote:
In post 26, Chickadee wrote:Yea, I'm against this. Scum can pick off higher priorities. It just gives them more information.
that was my instinct too, butin this case does it matter? they now know i am priority four, but i cant see how that helps them too much, if at all.
whatever, its probably no biggee either way.
Scum could potentially pick off any players with a higher priority so that they know their action will be the one that counts.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm definitely against a massclaim. I don't think it's worth the risk of putting our PRs out there for scum to target. The PRs are valuable to town and could be the difference of winning or losing. I think a massclaim would be much more worth it later on in the game when the slots are already narrowed down, and then info from the PRs can be shared and we can figure things out. Scum already have more information than us so I don't see claiming and giving them anymore information to be worth it, even if it does make the odds better for us to lynch scum. Wr also have to consider how claiming affects scums odds of nking a PR as well. We have the hider who has a chance of protecting himself, the JK who can protect a PR but also RBs them or can RB potential scum but also protect them, the analyst who would need protecting, BP who will be safe if they are toggled on, the tracker who would need protecting and the watcher who would need protecting. That means there are two PRs that have a chance of protecting themselves, 1 that can protect but also RB the PR they're protecting and three left completely vulnerable. Plus as mentioned while Fitz's pre-claim odds don't look so good for town, his percentages are all based on completely random voting which is not the case.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 138, Realeo wrote:
In post 137, Radical Rat wrote:Jesus Christ, NO YOU FOOLS

Give me ONE good reason for giving scum a list of PRs to kill. ONE.
We give them a list of PR so they give us a list of 6 confirmed town.
But do we really need that list of confirmed town. I just don't think having conftown is worth the risk.

Obviously scum are going to go for the power roles so I just don't see any logic in having them claimed just to lose them soon after.

Sure, the statistics look nice and all but it comes with a cost. They are best case scenario. We need to start looking at the worst case scenario which is our PRs getting picked off one by one.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Okay, so say we did claim and someone counterclaims. That makes things even worse. Say we lynch the true claim, then scum NKs another PR. That's down 2 PRs already. We then lynch scum and they potentially nk another PR. That's 3 PRs down and still 6 VT claims to scumhunt within with 2 being scum.

Edit: Realio just pointed something similar to this out.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

^^^

Agreed so let's not.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Because we were trying to figure what the best play is. In order to decide if we're going to go through with something as big as a mass claim is makes sense to look at all possible situations including that one.

Also what makes you think scum are unorganized right now? They've had just as much time as we've had to talk if I'm not mistaken and they could certainly have organized themselves in that time.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 152, Aubrey wrote:Unless they have a day talk that I'm unaware of, they are likely somewhat unorganized. I doubt they would be able to pull off a collaborative counter such as that today unless they are just damn good ass scum, or mind readers. Like, damn. Some things are better left unsaid, and this is the second comment now where a townie should have kept their thoughts to themselves.

--

pre-edit, of course we aren't claiming now. We just told them how to counter it. :facepalm:
Fair enough although I do agree with what RadRat says next post. Never a good idea to underestimate scum. I like to assume that scum can come up with anything that I can.

Anyway, what's said and done is said and done. Nothing we can do about that. Maybe it's a good call to move on from speculation though.

Also check the mafia role cards. I'm pretty sure they say they can discuss anytime they are alive.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Also, just gonna UNVOTE: since my vote was rvs.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 160, Aubrey wrote: I'm going to take a step back from the game, I realize I'm spamming it with to many posts in a day. Try and limit myself to a single or two posts a day or something.
No need to limit yourself. I wouldn't consider you as spamming at all. Limiting yourself will just make you harder to sort later on and harder for you to do your own sorting and scumhunting.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

V/LA until tomorrow night.

Will get up some reads then
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 203, Raya36 wrote:
V/LA until tomorrow night.
Going to have to extend this to Tuesday
at the latest although I'm hoping I have some time tomorrow morning to get caught up and get some reads up.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Raya36 »

Back from V/LA. Will finish catching up and post tonight after work.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Going to catch up page by page starting with 8.
In post 181, Realeo wrote:I dont know how to feel qbout Chickadee
Have you decided how you feel about her yet?
In post 190, Mjollnir wrote:
Raya, Allo, Fish, Fitz and Realeo:
Do you have any current scum/townreads?
I'll get on this after my catchup.

Page 10
In post 225, Realeo wrote:I kinda townlean FF bur dunno if he deserves it.
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. You townlean him but you don't know if he deserves the townlean? So I assume you're saying it's a townlean without a reason??
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Page 11
In post 254, Aubrey wrote:
In post 40, Radical Rat wrote: If anything, I'd expect more PRs in the low priority for balance purposes, but that's purely speculation.
This line doesn't come from scum. At least it is highly unlikely.
can you elaborate?
In post 263, Nosferatu wrote:you're scum
VOTE: moz
Don't like this and I don't like his iso analysis after. The vote seems almost omgus, coming directly after conflict with Moz, then the iso speculation looks like they are trying to justify the vote and nitpick rather than actually get a read.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Requesting Replacement

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”