He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2919 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hope everyone had fun :D

I posthumously live in the votecounts :D
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2941 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2921, Alisae wrote:Math you may have lived in the votecounts
But did you win the game?

NO
YOU DIDN'T.
I didn't win the game because I AM the game :P
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2982 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2980, Leonshade wrote:Thanks for modding nancy, your modding game is on point! I especially love all the data on the opening page, I was using it a decent amount at one point, and was hoping to delve deeper into it before I got shot.
That definitely was not Mathblade who wrote code to do that.

*blushies*

nancy has been nice enough to prototype it in the games so far for deficiencies and user issues before I pretty it up.

I refactored my code that broke in SU2.

No where near ready for the masses yet.

#aLazyMathIsAGoodMath
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2988 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For those of you who do I tested it a lot but if you notice any bugs please send them my way :)

Mainly I want a few games no issues/requests before putting it out to people since someone actually said they use it.

*Does a little jig that people use it*
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”