Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 40, V Lexaeus wrote:While I don't necessarily disagree with that Roxas post, Larxene's role tells us there is almost definitely an investigative who can check him.
And since he asked so kindly........ I say we probably shouldn't lynch him today.
Pretty bizarre thing to say considering we're on page 2. Lexaeus's whole approach to the invest-immune claim is scummy noise-making and this kind of stance on Roxas has equally as little town motivation and plenty of scum motivation. Roxas's entrance feels super canned. Scumreading both slots pretty comfortably right now.

Vote: Roxas

VIII Axel wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:Both posts felt played up.
I don't see the motivation here.
Care to finish that thought?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

It's not the stance without context that I find scummy, it's how you went about reaching those stances and how you're arguing them. Trying to justify your positions from an abstract standpoint is irrelevant to your content in this game.

You immediately jumped on the invest-immune claim as if it were a scumclaim when there is nothing at this point to indicate that being the case, yes? No attempts to sort the claim, no attempts sort Larxene by play, no reasonable direction to your push. (Then drop it immediately when Larxene reminds you that nu is a thing that exists.) I think that's scummy.

Immediately following this you accept Roxas's claim at face value, no sign of paranoia, and declare that he shouldn't be lynched today. Again, no attempt to sort Roxas by play. You've essentially surrendered all right to sort him until day two. There is no reasonable way you can take this stance as town. Any of us (except Larxene) could presumably be investigated. Should we lynch no one because there's an investigative that could prove their innocence?

Your treatment of the two claims is meaningfully different. What I see from you right now is kicking up dust, making wild assumptions and taking stances that have no clear benefit to town. If you are town you need to start thinking through what you're doing quite a bit more than what you are. You aren't helping people sort you this way and you don't seem to be sorting other slots either.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:37 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 48, III Xaldin wrote:You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
I'm not really interested in the claim, it's null as far as I'm concerned. If he's scum then scum presumably have some way to manipulate investigative actions which would be supported by there already being an invest-immune claim on the board. My scumreads on the two slots are more or less equal, there's already a vote on Roxas so my vote there is more useful.

Going to explain that vote Luxord? What's your Roxas read?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Well that makes a hell of a lot more sense than how you expressed that take before. Thank you.

@Lexaeus
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 54, X Luxord wrote:As for 13 Roxas, the less conviction you actually have in your scumread, the more favorably I see you. I don't actually think there's any real urgency in sorting him nor is there any real reason to scumread him. With the claim, I'm unwilling to consider 13 as a D1 lynch.
I find it pretty sketchy that your read on me is based on my read on another slot. I think his entrance lacked thought. None of the reads he's expressed in mean or do anything. Maybe there's a whole lot of precognition going on there and Roxas is making a play to see how the board responds to his reads but all I have right now is a pretty baseless post calling someone "obviously town" and someone else "just scum" (quote marks for precision not for mockery) on page 2 which are ridiculous positions to hold this early. There are no interactions with other slots. It's a flat entry and I nullread the claim, if he plays like scum then I will push for his lynch, if he plays like town then I won't, I'm not going to avoid pushing him out of fear.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:16 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Nothing else you want to talk about?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 69, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 57, VI Zexion wrote:There are no interactions with other slots.
Why didn't you interact with my slot? You didn't bother to ask me why I held those stances. I am perfectly capable of explaining them (and in the case of Luxord I am actively doing so), yet you went in and did the very thing you were accusing me of.
I kindly disagree. I stated my reasoning: your entrance felt canned, Lexaeus felt like he was just making noise. I didn't interact directly with your slot but I did do so indirectly by stating my read on you and giving you something to engage with me on. And here we are. I like your response to my vote overall. I don't think that Larxene is obviously town, please explain that. I think that Luxord is a little sketchy. I don't think that he is just scum.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 93, VIII Axel wrote:
Vote: VI Zexion

After review of his posts, I do not see a progression of thought or really a want to talk. Roxas' 69 is on point.
Hi. I don't think there have been any posts directed to me that I haven't engaged with, what makes you think that way? What do you mean you don't see a progression of thought? What about 69 did you like specifically?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 99, IV Vexen wrote:gotta get this game moving though. Its only page four and convo has pretty much died.

Xigbar what are your thoughts on Roxas and the way he came in
Yeah. I think I feel a bit like well it doesn't matter so much right now because there are still over two weeks left so we have so much time and there are still people who haven't posted yet but that's probably bad. What is your read on Xigbar? Do you have any other reads you'd like to talk about? I'd like to hear your thoughts about Larxene in particular I think.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'll do a reread tomorrow and go over your case when I get to it Xigbar. Hopefully Roxas has responded by then, too.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

@Saix having five scumreads on page five in a 13p game is a little strange and I think it would be pretty helpful if you were able to qualify each of them in tiers or some other form of ordering so that your reads are a little more understandable there - if you're legitimately finding all of those slots to be scummy that's completely fine but I would absolutely be hoping that they would be sorted in a way that made it clear precisely how strong each read is and what kind of priority it holds for you. You're not voting anyone right now and I think that if you have five scumreads then your vote should probably be going somewhere to emphasize which read you want to push the most right now. Was there a reason why you haven't voted yet? Are you able to talk specifically about what you dislike about the way that Roxas defended himself in 69?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Feel surprisingly good about my scumreads considering the game only has 7 pages. Pretty much convinced that Xigbar/Saix are town here; could definitely see myself townreading Luxord and Lexaeus pretty comfortably too.

Spoiler:
Xigbar
Saix

Luxord
Lexaeus

Marluxia
Xaldin
Vexen
Demyx

Roxas
Larxene
Axel

Town

Xigbar

Feel like this slot has done the most active sorting in thread out of anyone; think that the way he reacted to the claim was pretty genuine; think his reaction to Roxas' entrance felt pretty real and I think the Larxene case is pretty decent and I agree with most of the reasoning there; think his approach to Roxas and Larxene overall has been super on-point for the most part and overall very reasonable; basically think the way that they've approached their reads hasn't been anything but natural. No idea at all why there's an issue with altguessing; think I have 4 guesses pretty much locked in myself and some others that I'm less sure about. Only thing that confuses me from the slot is .

@Xigbar was 151 joking or are you actually doubting your scumread there?

Saix

Really like what little I've seen from Saix here; find all of their reasoning to be really believeable and thought-through - don't think that of it feels faked even a little bit. in particular is just a really really good response to a pretty awful vote from Axel, especially given the response time (~30 minutes) the thoroughness / transparency / tone just feels immensely town. Basically sold on this slot being town and definitely willing to talk a lot more about that if people feel unsure about the slot.

---

Luxord

Don't find anything very objectionable from the slot; think he looks decently town from and and his engagements feel fine overall even if his reasoning hasn't been particularly good on a few points. Thread presence feels town overall. Still don't really understand their read on me / Roxas. Running out of time but I'll be shoring this up more when I can; more content from the slot would obviously be helpful.

Lexaeus

Think Lexaeus' opening was pretty sketchy but their response to my push there was really solid; in particular is a post I really like in that their explanation makes it really clear where their head was at throughout the first page or so and pretty much clears up the concerns I had with their slot up to that point. Think that their pushes have been a little bad overall and I'm not sure that the reasoning behind those is particularly good albeit without yet having heard more from Lexaeus in that regard. Definitely want to see more from this slot to lock down a read on them.

@Lexaeus if you could provide reads on 2-3 townreads and scumreads with reasoning for each that would be pretty helpful I think in getting a read on you, if not a full readslist.

Null

Marluxia

Feels town by tone but there's pretty much nothing else to go off here unfortunately.

Xaldin

Not at all to base a read off here; don't think their entrance is particularly good but I don't really have any overwhelming negative reaction to it either. Disagree that using meta in alted games is something not to be done; part of the fun of alted games is altguessing and talking around alts and so forth.

@Xaldin what in particular do you find lackluster about Xigbar's reasoning on Larxene? Find myself agreeing with basically everything Xigbar is saying at this point and I'm honestly pretty convinced that he's only voted scum all game bar your slot in RVS.

Vexen

Almost nothing happening from this slot but what they have posted hasn't felt bad in any particular way. Basically nothing much to say about this slot except that I really hope they start producing readable content soon.

Demyx

He's townreading me and my top townread so that's a decent start at least?

Scum

Roxas

Most comfortable voting Roxas right now out of any of my scumreads; think that their thread presence consists of pretty much just arguing over reasoning in a way that has basically no trajectory rather than actually sorting the board with an open mind / hunting. Don't feel good at all about their townread on Larxene (she still only has 13 posts) and I think that the way that they justified that read to me by simply stating it was obvious is pretty sketchy and I think that challenging me to argue why they aren't is just a setup for more of the same kind of arguing from them where they're not really trying to have conversation so much as prove that they're right and bogging down the thread to do so while probably getting townread for it, which I think is pretty strongly scum motivated; don't think Roxas' approach to the thread overall feels very town at all.

@Roxas if you're town here I definitely would like to see more from you that isn't just pushing back on other slots because I feel like that's pretty much the extent of what I've seen from you so far; don't think it's helpful at all to limit your content to reactions to other slots if you're town, think your reasoning on Lexaeus town is pretty poor and I don't find your stance there reasonable at all.

Larxene

Basically agree with most of what Xigbar has said about Larxene. Think that scum would be just as likely to claim invest-immune here as town would; think that Larxene's lack of paranoia about Roxas' baseless townread is pretty scummy especially considering - the difference in response there feels hugely telling to me and in her next post she's saying that Roxas votes are bleh and that he feels pretty town, don't think that that makes any sense at all. I don't think that she's approaching her reads in a natural way at all; townread on Lexaeus for excitement is pretty terrible reasoning, she says she was scumreading Luxord until he copied notes but doesn't actually read the content which is just baffling on all levels, she says Vexen and Axel are the scummiest but doesn't provide any reasoning, she calls Xigbar's case on her bad but doesn't say anything about why and just calls him town for basically no reason; pretty much no thought going into any of her reads here and no sign that she's trying to solve the game at all.

Axel

Axel is definitely my strongest individual scumread; very disturbing lack of scumhunting or just general anything in their ISO; characterizing Roxas/Xigbar as TvT out of nowhere is just a huge ??? considering the total lack of work they've done in thread in getting reads - feels a whole lot like trying to frame their scumbud as town. Think that the way they've engaged me hasn't been reasonable at all; not seeing any real reasoning for their stances anywhere. Basically can't find anything remotely town about them.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Luxord
I think Lexaeus townreading Vexen in the way that you describe is pretty thoroughly bad reasoning for a townread there; I don't think that the townread is wrong really but I absolutely struggle to see how you could have that slot as your top townread with that reasoning. If you could go over the progression on your read there in more detail that would be pretty helpful I think because I'm not quite seeing what you are there. Your Xigbar read as well is pretty ??? in that your reasoning doesn't really make any kind of sense to me; don't understand how you're reading 105 the way you are at all so I'd like you to expand on that please if you do think that.

Don't think that Saix's reasoning is problematic in any real way, basing your reads on logical posting is a pretty narrow approach but I don't think it's very useful to tell someone how they should scumhunt if what they're doing is working for them. Overall I think I need you to take some more clearly defined stances because what you've shown here is a little all over the place. Don't think that you should be in a place right now where your vote isn't doing anything.

I talked about Roxas' claim back in and .

--

Don't have time to respond to anything else in detail but Xigbar I don't understand the Xaldin read at all? Pretty willing to follow you there purely in the interest of moving the game forwards considering how much time we have left in the day just as long as this doesn't devolve into a nullread / lurker goosechase but I don't understand at all why you're scumreading the slot as hard as you are. Don't think that scumreading Axel less because they're too scummy is good reasoning at all especially when I'm pretty much 99% on the altguess there. I'm fine with you feeling a little paranoid about my slot but I think that'll probably go away for you once you realize who I am / once I push a lynch on scum (basically no doubt left in my mind about who you are).

Vote: Xaldin
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:32 am

Post by VI Zexion »

@Xaldin
I basically disagree that Larxene's tone in response to being challenged on the claim is null - I think there's some pretty clear scum motivation in attacking people who don't just accept the claim at face value; you could argue that it's just personality indicative or part of the roleplay that Larxene seems to be doing or whatever and I don't think it's a strong point for that reason but I don't think you can just discard it out of hand. Think you've also basically just dismissed the other points without engaging with them on an intellectual level at all; the crux of it is that Larxene's reads are badly formed and badly held and none of it feels very town - you can disagree with the way that's expressed but I don't think it's very reasonable to just say "those points are bad there's nothing wrong with Larxene" and not engage with the read beyond that. What is your read on Larxene?

Part two of this is... what are you doing with your vote? What are any of your reads besides Xigbar? Why is Xigbar even a scumread? Don't think you've explained anything at all and I'm starting to wonder which of my scumreads might be wrong if you're scum here because is frankly pretty awful from you - I'm presuming you're scumreading Luxord here? Literally zero nuance in your stances here that might help me see that you've put thought into your reads or the gamestate overall at this point.

@Larxene
why does my Saïx read alone make you want to call me town? Not sure that makes a lot of sense to me since it was the one read I explained the *least* comparative to how strongly I feel about it. Not sure what you mean by "not enough" with regard to the scumreads on you; if there's something you think we're missing in your read on you then I think you should probably address that and talk to us about it rather than just saying what feels like essentially "can't touch this". I assure you my scumread on your slot is very real and I think the reasoning for it is pretty decent right now; don't at all like the implication that it's going to take a big case and a big push to take you down.

Basically dislike your lack of critical engagement with any of your reads; your reaction to Luxord's post in particular is basically a big nothing, you say you want more than a catchup but you haven't engaged with him on anything in a way that might encourage that; you've not basically anything to encourage content from any slot except arguably voting Roxas - a vote that comes from you with basically no progression; you went from being basically sure that Roxas was town for no reasoning at all to now scumreading them and wagoning them without going into why beyond calling up pretty shallow reasoning that you'd ignored up until that time. Really really struggling to see your slot as town right now in any universe.

@Luxord
if you're unhappy with people calling you out for waffling then... maybe do a little less waffling? Would really like a response to and just some clarity on what your stances / reads actually are at this stage in the game and how you arrived at them; the "stream of consciousness" stuff really doesn't work when we actually just can't follow your thoughts at all. You really need to take some hard stances and explain things in a cogent way if you're town here because what you're doing right now isn't working at all.

@Xemnas
talk to me about your Roxas read please? Don't think that townreading the slot because scum wouldn't want to hard stances early is particularly good reasoning; think it's probably ultimately just playstyle; this is my weakest scumread but it's definitely the one that I'm most worried about endgaming if it's scum so I'm pretty concerned with not letting any lazy reasoning by on townreads there; if you think there's something lacking in the reasoning I expressed in then I'd definitely like to hear why you think that; somewhat struggle to see the kind of aggressive hard defending that's come out of that slot coming from town at the moment.

Definitely disagree that outing the invest-immune is something to townread even a little bit; I think that if Larxene is the type of player to out that kind of thing then she's the type of player to do it as either alignment and don't think there's strong reasoning to argue otherwise.

What's your read on Xaldin?

@Lexaeus
you're really going to have to provide good reasoning for townreading Axel here because at this point it feels like they're not even playing the same game as anyone else; all their content is completely irrelevant, there's literally not a shred of town in any of their posts and I am absolutely baffled as to how you can't see that. Please show me how you are not scumreading that slot because that just makes zero sense to me. Saying they're conf!biased does nothing for me; your reasoning for all your reads has been categorically vacant and I think you need to do a lot more to show the work behind them than what you've been doing because it's getting a little bit ridiciulous by now.

@Xigbar
is / addressed to me? Don't understand what you mean by picking someone who you're scumreading to declare obvtown there.

--

Okay half my altguesses just went out the window with Demyx's entry and now I'm confused on that front lmao. Had something else to say but now it's gone.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Just one, actually.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 am

Post by VI Zexion »

4 guesses that I feel good about, 1 that I think I feel okay about, then you, you made me doubt 2 others because you being one of them would throw others up in the air too - shuffling everything around in my brain but I think I figured it out now. :P

Re 208 if you're saying that scum wouldn't do that because it's too obvious I disagree; I think the entrance was bad precisely because having those reads was unreasonable. I don't think it's particularly strong or intricate reasoning but I don't think it's bad reasoning; giving hard reads with no basis isn't something I'm ever going to townread and is something I'm going to scumread more often than not.

59 I just wanted conversation.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:17 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Frankly, it feels as though you've come into the game determined to townread Roxas and make them look town and I really don't like it. I don't think the way that you're townreading their entrance is good at all; I think that it's a scummy entrance and I think that it's pretty exaggerated and wrong to townread that in the way that you are townreading it - I could find a nullread there believeable with the kind of logic you're espousing but a townread is just ridiculous. I don't think that the inability to articulate the Luxord scumread is town at all; I think that inarticulacy is something that would be trivial to fake for Roxas and it absolutely bothers me that you're finding elaborate ways to townread the slot off pretty much nothing.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm not too interested in hearing you defend Larxene from Xigbar or whomever; I'm interested in hearing your own read there and where it's coming from.

And, why do you think Xigbar's read on you is fake? Just because he didn't explain it?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:00 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Trying to discredit my take on your content thus far as just noise doesn't invalidate the reasoning that I've stated; you're welcome to state my reasoning as noise but I think it pretty apparently is not. I don't find the reasons for your townread on Roxas to be genuine; I find the manner in which you are engaging me here to be furthermore scummy; I think that your attitude insinuates that you "know better" about "how the game is played" and that's a position from which you inherently have the advantage, it's a position from which you're poised to start an argument and win it in order to prove a point, not to scumhunt; I think if you were interested in scumhunting you wouldn't discount my critique of your read as just noise, the lack of receptivity from you when you've just started your catchup is scummy because the strength of your read as you're defending it right now doesn't match with where it should be if you were town just at this point in your understanding of the game and your development of your reads.

I'm talking to you because my concerns are with you; just because I think you're scummy doesn't mean I'm dead-set that you're scum end of story and never talk to you again; even if I were sure you were scum I would still talk to you because I treat my scumreads like they're town and that's playstyle.

The motivation for you townread Roxas depends on his alignment - if he's town then you're trying to pocket him because he's an easy pocket when he's town and all you need to do is agree with his reads and you're town to him; if he's scum then you're scum with him and you're trying to improve the position your team is in because your scumbuds are being scumread and you don't want to have to endgame town without Roxas. Roxas' motivation for not articulating the Luxord scumread is so obvious I'm baffled that you're asking me - if Roxas is scum then he doesn't have to provide reasoning that he'll have to justify and be held accountable for.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Demyx

Back when I wake.

@Xigbar I realize this is pretty weak reasoning but I think that it's probable that Xaldin would be displaying a lot more posture than what he is (basically none) if he were scum here; I don't have an altguess there but just judging by the level of the content it does tentatively just feel like a player who probably comes off as scummy when town / isn't able to perform at a high level; don't know if that's meaningful to you at all and would definitely be interested in hearing about your read there but for now the slot remains pretty null for me.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Roxas saying that Larxene is obviously town is even more useless to me now than it was before; I basically agree on ONE of your reads and you're hard townreading my two hard scumreads and that really really bothers me - definitely needing to hear from you there about as many of those reads you're able to talk about because if you're town I think you're dead on the wrong track and frankly I wouldn't expect there to be any way of helping you course correct when you're not in a mode of being able to talk about anything so I'm pretty much expecting to just be frustrated with your slot for the rest of the game here if you're town. Really unhappy with that prospect; think if you are town you need to be a lot less closed off than what you've been so far.

@Demyx last paragraph is shallow reasoning because your question was shallow - not sure what else you expect there. Wasn't implying that you should be scumhunting me, was implying that you should be scumhunting generally; instead you're coming up with overelaborate reasons why Roxas is town as if you're already sold on your read there, feels a lot like TMI if Roxas is town here and I haven't seen you develop your reads at all since so I'm pretty skeptical of what you're doing here overall. Don't see you getting reads; don't see you legitimately attempting to solve the game; don't like how you're talking to me as if you know I'm town. Don't have an altguess on you.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 232, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 181, VI Zexion wrote:
Regardless of Xaldin's alignment I don't like this vote.

It's explicitly piggybacking off of the momentum already present. I honestly don't have a read on Xaldin whatsoever. He could be town; he could be scum. If he's town this vote looks like hopping onto a free mislynch because Zexion would carry zero blame for it. If he's scum, this looks like the scum bus zone, where he's hopping on at the exact right moment to hopefully obtain towncred.
Ftr I take significant issue with this; if you had read the rest of the post you would clearly see that my motivation for that vote was to work with a townread and push the gamestate out of stagnancy - you're literally taking that vote out of context and slapping on scum motivation that is completely nonexistent in context. I don't know if this is a complete failure of reading on your part or just you being scum but that shit is caricature and doesn't fly.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

RL has kept me away; will return soon.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

This game is a steaming pile of shit. Probably going to replace out.

If you are town Xigbar I have 0 respect for you in this game after that horseshit. I do nothing but engage with you an honest way and just because my reads align with yours and I'm willing to follow you on a read of yours that I don't understand I'm trying to pocket you??? And you were ~faking reads~ to try to ~bait me~? Fuck off dude. My reads are my own. Don't bring out of game stuff into the game to try to reveal anyone's identity, that's flagrantly in violation of the spirit of alted games. Your Vexen case is rubbish, you'll find scum in a nunnery with the way you're approaching the game.

Zero fucking clue how anyone has even a whisper of a townread on Axel here.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 am

Post by VI Zexion »

@Xigbar
Sorry for losing my shit. Apology accepted but like, I really am not very trusting of you right now. Why are you scumreading Saix? How strongly? I'm not locked in any of my reads here and I don't completely trust my ability to read that slot but I keep going back to and I'm honestly impressed if that's a scumpost here? There are things I dislike from the slot that I'd rather not mention right now but I still don't really see myself having a scumread there. Which of my reads / votes do you dislike otherwise? I'm not disbelieving in the Xaldin wagon at all after 346 but I basically like nothing about the composition of it.

@Saix
Could you elaborate on your please? What about Vexen's burst of excitement made you scumread him? Still waiting to hear from you on that Xaldin ISO.

@Roxas
Whether you realize it or not you're basically just shadecasting in /; you're ignoring why I voted there, you're ignoring how that played into the timing of it, you're ignoring the context of the dayphase not even being half over, you're ignoring basically everything about that post that is actually true of my intention and spinning it into what you want it to mean to support your scumread. I'm starting to lean more towards you being town here so I'd really appreciate it if you could open your eyes a little. If you can possibly go over your Demyx read for me that would be pretty helpful; not really sure whether their entrance pinged you because it was an imitation or for some other reason or why your suspicion there started to ease.
In post 335, IV Vexen wrote:Zexy, could you please confirm for me that you believe Xig is someone who was best man at your wedding and tell me exactly what post and what about that post made you see the light so clearly? And if you wouldn't mind too terribly much, could you send that same PM to make sure you don't wind up dead when I ask you to tell me Xig's identity?
I have no idea what you want from me here, sorry. I'm not going to comment on the wedding. Altguessing and hinting at meta is fine but making explicit statements that reveal you as X is not cool at all.

Still pretty unhappy with Demyx. Don't know why that slot is just doing next to nothing after getting two pages into their catchup.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Lexaeus if you don't understand the scumreads on Axel then explain why...?

@Axel if you don't care then why did you join the game? You have 20 posts and you haven't seemed to care from the start; you haven't talked about reasoning in any depth, you say that Roxas' claim doesn't make sense but your explanation is essentially tantamount to "because", you go from saying that vote on me is terrible to voting me yourself, you shade Luxord by saying he should have hard reads when it's page 2, you poison our early interaction before it even begins and refuse to engage with me, you say you're scumreading Larxene but refuse to vote her for what are basically NAI reasons, your reasoning for your scumread there is completely lacking + you agree with her 83 but don't even challenge or seem to notice the fact that the post doesn't make any sense, you vote me because you think I don't want to talk then when I try to talk to you you deflect and spin some bullshit about me without engaging on anything substantively, you say you've established reads but you haven't - saying "I'd vote Larxene if not for her claim" isn't establishing a read, saying "I scumread Larxene because X, Y, Z" is establishing a read, you shade and discredit Saix for scumreading you rather than respond substantively, you again +1 Larxene despite scumreading her ???, you blankly characterize Roxas/Xigbar as TvT without any reason, you vote Saix without reason, 6 posts into your ISO and I already need a new paragraph because of how disgusting this is...

You refuse to engage with Saix again or elaborate on your scumread, you seem completely convinced that Roxas is town because ??? and are basically ignoring scummy shit from her, you're making fun of Saix for asking for reasoning, you tell Larxene you won't waste your breath on her if she can't read your ISO implying that you've talked about what she's asking about but you haven't at all so this is just more bullshit from you, your "On Saix" consists of "has anyone read this?", calling him scummy for explaining himself and for townreading Luxord for his notes when you responded the same way as did Larxene and you didn't go after Larxene, you're implying that Xemnas' read on Larxene is bad but you scumread her entrance as well and still haven't talked about why so ???, you basically call Xemnas scummy for coasting because you're coasting which just reads like deflection to me, again you're just +1ing various people and not elaborating on anything and just making empty posts.

You say 219 is a great post for determing alignment - what the fuck does that even mean? Pretty much the first actual reasoning you've given all game is for why 224 is a "scumclaim" and it's not even looking at my actual motivation in this game just spinning it as textbook scum in the most superficial manner possible, you try to shade Saix saying that he's contradicting himself / voting without reason when he already talked about why you were scum in a different post so you're again spinning bullshit trying to deflect votes on you, you're trying to spin Roxas' scumread on Xaldin as far more superficial than it is, you're saying wanting to consolidate on a lynch before we're super close to deadline is scummy which it isn't at all especially considering the pace of this game, you apparently townread Vexen because he's trying but you apparently don't care about the fact that Saix is trying ???, you say you don't care even though just a bit ago you were saying "no more nice Axel" for being called out for lurking (and your activity hasn't changed), you say Saix's posts go in circles but don't talk about why, you're apparently frustrated that no one is paying attention to your posts but you're not making more posts to try to be heard or saying things with any more detail to try to be heard. It's like you're trying to act as though you're doing all this ~deep thinking~ about the game behind the scenes but I don't believe you are at all and you haven't given me anything to make me think otherwise.

@Lexaeus what about Saix's post seem insincere to you? Don't understand where you're coming from with that read. Still waiting to hear you talk about any of your reads; don't get how you're unhappy with the gamestate when you've not contributed to it at all.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Xemnas as fun as I'm sure the roleplay is I don't think it's helpful at all; would really appreciate it if you start talking about your reads and pushing people because I don't think your thread presence is doing a lot of good right now.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Saix could you talk a little more about where your reads are right now? What's changed since your readslist in your opener?
Last edited by Heartless on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm not sure I like the fact that you're catching up on page 15 but have read this page to know that I altslipped. I'm not really interested in talking about who Demyx may or may not be.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

If I'm right about why he did it then I basically agree. Would appreciate it if we could all not revel in my negligent incompetence too much longer.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 387, II Xigbar wrote:He's not a slot I have any problems seeing wind up dead but I don't expect to have a long lifespan in this game regardless of anonymity and I would like to pursue something more dangerous than what is fundamentally, in my opinion, a lynch that I cannot be sure of due to the complete lack of content given by the slot.
If you're referring to Xaldin the only competition seems to be Saix given that people are townreading Axel for ??? so I don't understand?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:00 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 389, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 384, VI Zexion wrote:I'm not sure I like the fact that you're catching up on page 15 but have read this page to know that I altslipped. I'm not really interested in talking about who Demyx may or may not be.
That was not me on page 15. I was caught up. Prior to seeing your identity I wasn't going to respond to at all. It was only when I learned your identity that I went back to address your point. There is a ten minute gap between my posts. That gap was me reading, seeing your identity, and only then going back to respond.
Alright, that makes sense. Look, I think you're probably town here. I want to sync up with you. I agree with your Xaldin read. I can't make sense of your Larxene read or your Axel read. Xigbar basically summarized my feelings about that slot really excellently in 387. If we're going to get on the same page here I need to understand what you're seeing there and I don't know how to make that happen especially when the game is so dead but I want it to happen and I think if you're town you probably do too. Absolutely hate that my altslip has affected the game in this way but I can't do anything about that now. I'd definitely like it if you went back over Demyx's content and come back with what your read is there because a wrong altguess is absolutely something that can skew a read in one direction or another and I'd be interested to hear what your take is now that you don't know what your take is. If you want to scumread me that's fine; but at least talk to me like I'm town so that there isn't an impasse here that can't be resolved.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:02 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 391, II Xigbar wrote:Honestly my biggest problem with the current gamestate is that I not only scumread both of them but I scumread together and town is never that good.
That is a bad sign yes. Which of your other reads are weakest or potentially buy into the narrative?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:08 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 394, VII Saix wrote:Wait, Xaldin and me? What gave you that idea? I am interested to know why I am being scumpaired with Xaldin.
???????????????????????????????????????

:////////////////////////////////////////////
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I feel like Saix is one of those reads that I'm always going to get wrong because I always underestimate him and always want to like him and that makes everything screwy for me.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 am

Post by VI Zexion »

That's a big part of the issue for me; it feels impossible for me to differentiate what is him as town being weird and what is him as scum being scum.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Like 394 is pretty awful but it's still not something I can't ever see him saying as town and when I go over why people are scumreading him none of the reasons seem incorrect in any special way I just don't find them super compelling and I keep going back to 144 and feeling like he isn't capable of that as scum and the way that Axel has been pushing him has been complete garbage and that's basically never W/W.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:38 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Yeah you are 100% creeping me out so I need to exit thread I think or I'm going to end up scumreading you.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:47 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I want Axel to die very very much.

VOTE: Axel
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

There's not much to look at? He thinks you're town and Xaldin is scum?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm trying extremely hard not to scumread you here dude but please this isn't working.

In the very unlikely scenario that Axel flips town then we probably lynch Xaldin day 2 and someone who TMI'd a townread on Axel day 3.

@Saix don't refer to specific games like that. There's no need to be sorry though - that's the game of mafia and you needn't feel guilty.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm going to take a shower and do other stuff.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't scumread you I just don't really feel comfortable townreading you anymore; I appreciate the desire to work with me if you're town but I feel like you're giving me what you think I want and trying to dance around that and that bothers me as does the way that you've been treating Saix slot but I know that it's not unambiguously scum!you at all on an intellectual level even if that's kind of my gut reaction so I'm not even close to voting you but I'm definitely having issues trusting you right now, sorry. I don't disagree with your Xaldin push I just feel much more strongly about Axel right now.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Spoiler: @Xigbar
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote:This feels like he knows that Roxas is town. There's plenty of scum motivation, from nexuses to godfathers to being ascetic and crying roleblocked to a 1-shot Tailor.
I think his quickness to automatically write him off comes from scum who isn't actually bothering to think about contingencies.
Hope you're not forgetting the fact that Axel did precisely that.
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote: Every other counterwagon has had some super shitty votes.
Virtually the entire game has agreed that Xaldin is scummy, yet various people from Zexion to Saix to Lexaeus, after expressing scumreads on the slot, have ended up not voting him.
That is trademark slot that flips scum that isn't getting wagoned because it's scum. I personally fucking promise that this flips scum. It's not town.
Xaldin has some shitty votes too? Which votes on Axel do you think are shitty? I've also already voted the slot and currently have a stronger scumread elsewhere - I don't think that's particularly indicative in the way you're arguing that it is and I dislike how you're bringing me up here as if I'm some pawn in your narrative.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Yes, I am trying to give you what you want to the best that I am able but I feel like me sacrificing my lynch options is far more of a sacrifice than you doing the same.
I'm not asking you to sacrifice your lynch options nor to give me what I want; if you think that I am or have been then we've crossed wires at some point.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote: I can't stop you from feeling that way but I also have a gut feeling that this isn't the play you would do here if you were town.
??? This is exactly the kind of thing that you would say as scum because you need to leave the option open of me being scum so that you can push on me if I get your way; think it should be abundantly clear to you by now that I'm town especially given the fact that we share scumreads and I don't understand where this is coming from even a little bit.

Honestly it worries me how strongly you're pushing for Xaldin right now and how little you've commented on Axel; maybe you feel like Xaldin is going to be the "scum that got away" but I don't think that's particularly realistic a concern given the gamestate and how widely scumread Xaldin is; the paranoid part of me right now thinks that if you were actually scumreading Axel then you would be much more concerned with pushing that lynch through given how much actual resistance there is there in the form of baseless townreads. Basically dislike feeling as though you're pushing a counterwagon to Axel here + have expressed a scumread on Axel and a willingness to push there without ever following through; I don't want that feeling to be around and maybe it's a hyperactive sense of paranoia but it's there nevertheless. I kind of feel like you've become more and more manipulative as the game has gone on and at this point I don't even know what your reads are other than Xaldin scum and that makes me uneasy because there's a ton of empty space there where I think you can probably take your progression in any direction you want at this point. Would really like you to start being a little more transparent with your reads again rather than behaving pretty reactively in the way that I feel like you have been more recently.

In post 434, IV Vexen wrote:Don't actually give a shit who you are. What I want from you is

A. To confirm that to the best of your knowledge Xig knows who you are and you know who Xig is.
AND
B. To confirm exactly which post gave you that information.

I'd also like this about every other one of the 4 people who you were sure you knew on page 7.
I have no idea how this is the most relevant question you have for me here in sorting my alignment but sure I'll humor you: yes Xigbar and I know who each other are that should be pretty blatantly obvious from how we've been engaging with one another? I wasn't 100% on it until . I was 100% on Roxas from basically his first post and I was 100% on Axel by ; 100% on Saix from his first content post and 100% on Xaldin from . Pretty sure I know who Xemnas is after and I feel like I might know Lexaeus but I'm not sure yet. Don't have an altguess on anyone else really. I think I had one on one of the people who replaced out but... they replaced out.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 440, III Xaldin wrote:If you guessed who I am from that post I would be surprised.
Well then I guess it just works perfectly that I'm ~full of surprises~.

VOTE: Xaldin
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Marluxia
Definitely need to hear about where you're at with reads right now because ~vaguely comfortable with a Xaldin lynch~ isn't really accpetable at all when we're nearing the end of day 1 and your initial hop on that wagon was a naked vote - if you're town here you absolutely need to be getting reads and taking clear stances on wagons right now; in particular would like to hear about your take on my slot / Larxene slot / Lexaeus slot; think the way that you read our slots in was pretty contradictory - the only comment you've made on Larxene's content there is that you liked her "early moxie" and you're really liking Lexaeus' aggression yet you're apparently disliking me for being aggressive and think that I'm wrong despite not actually engaging with any of my stances; don't understand what the disconnect is there so go over that for me please. Basically need to see far more from you on everything than what you've given so far; not at all happy for you to just lurk the dayphase out hiding behind other slots' pushes.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Demyx
Roxas, Lexaeus, Xigbar and now apparently you as well (???????????). There were probably other slots as well that I'm not really remembering right now.

@Xemnas
Can assure you that Roxas is anything but lynchbait. I think that if Larxene is the type of player to out the invest-immunity then they'd be the type of player to out it as either alignment. I think you're probably assuming more cohesion in the scumteam than is realistic in pre-game although I think the argument that it makes certain players here less likely to scum is at least somewhat reasonable even if I don't think it's very solid reasoning overall.

@Marluxia
Thanks for the response; that makes sense. Still feeling pretty impatient for some contribution from you in the way of reads, if there's any way I can help prod you along there with questions or anything else please let me know; definitely think we're getting to the stage now where people need to be taking hard stances and I'm not sure why this game is so hard for you to get into - there's enough content here to get reads at this point.

@Larxene
Not sure why you're mentioning your predecessor in your Xaldin read? I don't think basing your reads off your pred is something that people really do so I'm curious as to why that's factoring into your read there. If you could go into your Axel read in a little more depth that would be pretty helpful; how strong is your read there to make it your "strongest", what other scumreads do you have that you aren't talking about to compare that strength to (your read on Xaldin seems to be pretty much nullscum), what specifically do you find scummy about Axel scumreading me/Saix / talking about me but not voting me? I think I know the answer to part of that but I'd like to hear it from you. 148 isn't an Axel post, could you link to the post you meant there please; a little more depth on your Xaldin read would be good - what about the rests of his posts reads null to you and what do you dislike about 346? What's your read on me here and why? What's your take on Larxene 1.0 / my issues with her?

VOTE: Axel
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

And yeah Axel you're going to have to self-pres here.

pedit nice try fucker.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Still don't really believe you can get into a sustained conversation with me as scum without getting scumread and you talked yourself in circles earlier; I didn't scumread you and I voted with you as a show of kindness / good faith + I don't believe Xaldin is town but you not responding to my post earlier and now calling me scum here trying to pass it off as narrative paranoia is bullshit so I'm sorry, but yeah I scumread you and no it isn't going away at this point. Axel dissonance from you is way too huge.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 474, II Xigbar wrote:Backed into a corner when she thought that the wagon was 100% going through she voted and made a huge show of it with this post.
As soon as there's another viable wagon with Larxene switching over she's immediately off this wagon.
Xaldin wagon wasn't going through 100% by any means and you saying it was is ridiculous when you've been making such a ruckus over the past three pages about all this ~Xaldin resistance~ as if the Xaldin wagon is never going through if you don't shout about and it strongarm it through. Another viable wagon = the wagon I've been pushing all dayphase??? Yeah I'm not interested in helping you with the Xaldin wagon even if I think it's a scum lynch, I don't want to spend the rest of the game watching you hard defend Axel and getting away with it rather than the wishy-washy "terrible but not scum" way you've been approaching the slot so far.
II Xigbar wrote:Where's the scum votes here? Why are scum avoiding this wagon so hard? If either of these other wagons are hitting scum, why aren't scum using my hard push as an excuse to jump over here?
If people stop thinking in terms of their own incredibly fallible reads and start seeing things in objective terms it's really clear what's going on here.
If Larxene wants to bus I'm not going to stop her. Your reads are infallible? Who even thinks Xaldin is town here? You're speaking to an audience that frankly doesn't exist.

Nothing about the Xaldin wagon has faded out. You're simultaneously saying it's the inevitable lynch and saying the wagon is fading out and there's all this resistance, you're talking out of two mouths and it's creepy as fuck and I'm not following you, sorry.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 420, II Xigbar wrote:I get your scumread on me but your thinking here is totally backwards.
In post 473, II Xigbar wrote:Nah. you wouldn't be scumreading me here and if you were you certainly wouldn't make excuses for it.
???
Explaining why / being respectful about it =! making excuses.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Anyway I'm out of time, don't think us talking to each other here is going to be productive anyway at this point.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:03 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Spoiler: @Xigbar
Let me be completely clear on this in case you actually are town this game. I was really sure you were town at the start of the game and even after you started being super manipulative and started dropping scumtells
that you know and have admitted here
are scumtells I didn't scumread you because I hate scumreading you and you know I do and I am more careful with you and respectful of you than basically anyone I have ever played with in the time that I've played mafia for reasons that you know about, even after I lost my townread on you I still trusted you and voted Xaldin with you and let you know what my concerns with you were, but you ignored them and started discrediting the Axel wagon
which was one of my biggest concerns already
and then when I go back to that wagon (which was actually just me balancing the wagons to 4/4 fyi so that we'd have more information from interactions) you immediately call me scum even though my stance on Xaldin if
nothing else
would have shown you unambiguously that I am not scum in this game and not only that you
use my stance on Xaldin
as a reason to scumread me, your spinning is out of control here trying to weave literally everything that happens as a reason why Xaldin is scum and why anyone who doesn't follow your push is scum and your narratives and reads are contradicting each other left and right and absolutely none of that makes me want to trust you at all and I think regardless of your alignment you should understand that and even though I do think that Xaldin is scum here and have for a while I have no intention of pushing anything else but Axel because you've already shown that if you're scum here you're going to hard defend Axel forever as soon as I'm gone and you're going to get away with it too even though you should know 100% by now that Axel is scum.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 488, I Xemnas wrote:UNVOTE:
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 490, IX Demyx wrote:What about the townreads are baseless tho?
Point me to one place where someone makes an argument for town!Axel.

Tell me how many scum jumped all over this shit and pushed Axel:
Spoiler:
In post 375, VI Zexion wrote:@Axel if you don't care then why did you join the game? You have 20 posts and you haven't seemed to care from the start; you haven't talked about reasoning in any depth, you say that Roxas' claim doesn't make sense but your explanation is essentially tantamount to "because", you go from saying that vote on me is terrible to voting me yourself, you shade Luxord by saying he should have hard reads when it's page 2, you poison our early interaction before it even begins and refuse to engage with me, you say you're scumreading Larxene but refuse to vote her for what are basically NAI reasons, your reasoning for your scumread there is completely lacking + you agree with her 83 but don't even challenge or seem to notice the fact that the post doesn't make any sense, you vote me because you think I don't want to talk then when I try to talk to you you deflect and spin some bullshit about me without engaging on anything substantively, you say you've established reads but you haven't - saying "I'd vote Larxene if not for her claim" isn't establishing a read, saying "I scumread Larxene because X, Y, Z" is establishing a read, you shade and discredit Saix for scumreading you rather than respond substantively, you again +1 Larxene despite scumreading her ???, you blankly characterize Roxas/Xigbar as TvT without any reason, you vote Saix without reason, 6 posts into your ISO and I already need a new paragraph because of how disgusting this is...

You refuse to engage with Saix again or elaborate on your scumread, you seem completely convinced that Roxas is town because ??? and are basically ignoring scummy shit from her, you're making fun of Saix for asking for reasoning, you tell Larxene you won't waste your breath on her if she can't read your ISO implying that you've talked about what she's asking about but you haven't at all so this is just more bullshit from you, your "On Saix" consists of "has anyone read this?", calling him scummy for explaining himself and for townreading Luxord for his notes when you responded the same way as did Larxene and you didn't go after Larxene, you're implying that Xemnas' read on Larxene is bad but you scumread her entrance as well and still haven't talked about why so ???, you basically call Xemnas scummy for coasting because you're coasting which just reads like deflection to me, again you're just +1ing various people and not elaborating on anything and just making empty posts.

You say 219 is a great post for determing alignment - what the fuck does that even mean? Pretty much the first actual reasoning you've given all game is for why 224 is a "scumclaim" and it's not even looking at my actual motivation in this game just spinning it as textbook scum in the most superficial manner possible, you try to shade Saix saying that he's contradicting himself / voting without reason when he already talked about why you were scum in a different post so you're again spinning bullshit trying to deflect votes on you, you're trying to spin Roxas' scumread on Xaldin as far more superficial than it is, you're saying wanting to consolidate on a lynch before we're super close to deadline is scummy which it isn't at all especially considering the pace of this game, you apparently townread Vexen because he's trying but you apparently don't care about the fact that Saix is trying ???, you say you don't care even though just a bit ago you were saying "no more nice Axel" for being called out for lurking (and your activity hasn't changed), you say Saix's posts go in circles but don't talk about why, you're apparently frustrated that no one is paying attention to your posts but you're not making more posts to try to be heard or saying things with any more detail to try to be heard. It's like you're trying to act as though you're doing all this ~deep thinking~ about the game behind the scenes but I don't believe you are at all and you haven't given me anything to make me think otherwise.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:28 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Xigbar it's pretty clear that I think you're bussing Xaldin, not sure how you're not realizing that if you've been reading my posts, I don't think it makes any sense from you as town here to be going as ballistic as you are on such an obvscum slot as if you're terrified of him endgaming town when if you were town here the slot you'd actually be worried about doing that would be someone like Demyx who will never get lynched by this town because people are just going to automatically townread his tone.

It's obvious that Saix and Axel are never W/W here which makes Saix just flat town. Axel slot is never flipping town here. Like I just don't get how anyone is townreading Axel in any universe and I'm fairly sure that if Luxord isn't scum after that then Demyx is because there's no way a player who is at least competent the way Demyx seems to be would read that shit as "oh I get your townread there Roxas", like that's just blatant as fuck pocketing and anyone who knows Roxas knows that all you need to do to pocket him forever and beyond is to buy into his reads / narrative. Doesn't matter how much he scumreads you beforehand if you just agree with him you're suddenly a townread. So yeah I was probably never townreading Demyx after the TMI townread on Roxas / entrance overall and the lack of any kind of doing shit after I didn't auto townread him but after that Axel shit I'm basically never townreading Demyx this game + the vanity is fucking gross at this stage. At the same time I find it kind of hard to believe that the Axel wagon is all town so Larxene is going to be on the edge of my radar all game even if I'm probably dead before I even know whether I want to push there or not.

Anyway I'll follow you onto Xaldin Roxas since Xemnas is clearly just going to continue to be dead weight this game. The player you cleared and shouldn't have is Axel, don't know how to make that any more apparent to you than what I have. The reason you think the Axel wagon is gross is because your read on Axel is gross.

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I actually have zero frustration about Axel and that was looking at their play, I just didn't bother to actually go into "analysis" any more than I did because it should be completely self-evident just by reciting what they've done without the spin of ~deep thought~ going on behind the posts that they're trying to play up. You also completely missed the point; the post was entirely ignored, the resistance to the Axel wagon is so hilariously bad because scum would be jumping all over Axel here if he were town unless all wolf rands are just completely incompetent.
In post 516, IX Demyx wrote:Dude you are smoking something really strong here. Agreeing with Roxas is the fastest way to get scumread. Like every time I have I've had a paranoia burst from them so you're just flat wrong here through my experiences alone.
You're either lying or you did it really really badly.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I also don't think you actually understand my meta or why I'm playing the way I am here, but whatever.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Oh okay now I know who you are.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This changes things.

Okay so like, vote Xaldin already, Xigbar is also 100% scum and I'm tunneling that slot until the end of time, nothing but mod confirmation will change my mind, everything about his play here is scum, I'm lockvoting him tomorrow 100% of the time and nothing is going to change that so can we get a move on please and lynch his bud already, nothing else is happening this dayphase.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Best part is I know Xigbar won't nightkill me when I'm scumreading him. ^_^
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

You always lynch Xigbar's buds first here. He's 100% scum but Xaldin needs to die.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 530, IX Demyx wrote:Why does that change anything?

I tHoUgHt I wAs ScUm FoReVeR 2 U?
No I've never scumread you I just said I would never townread you. You've been null all game until now.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 536, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 533, VI Zexion wrote:You always lynch Xigbar's buds first here. He's 100% scum but Xaldin needs to die.
yeah you're gonna have to explain what changed.
Nothing? My vote is already on Xaldin.

You being you and other people not being you though changes other things about other people.

;)
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 537, IX Demyx wrote:oh so you've finally pulled your head out your ass and realized i'm town?
With the altguess, yes. Roxas' earlier post about not knowing how to deal with you summarized my thoughts really well but with the altguess it's an easy read.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 538, II Xigbar wrote:I don't think Zex has a fantastic track record on reading me but the only person who is better who still plays is Firebringer. And it's not about her scumread on me, it's about the wording.
Ftr I've been trying to word my scumread on you in an understandable way this whole time and I'm glad you finally get it.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm not buddying you. I don't think Vexen is very important right now. What's important right now is lynching scumbud A so that we can go to day 2.

pedit ^_^

And see the beautiful thing about playing town against Xigbar scum is that he knows how bad it will look for him if he kills me here so he'll never kill me, I'm basically alive day 2 and I have every intention of making 1000 wallposts if that's what it takes to have people realize that he's scum here.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Like it's going to be a real battle but it's going to be fun too, I'm looking forward to it. I've never 1v1ed Xigbar scum in thread before. I know he'll bring it and he knows I'll bring it, who knows which way it'll go but I think I'll win, even if he gets me lynched I'll win in the end.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:54 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Free townread for anyone who hammers.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Saïx I think your read on Xaldin is pretty genuine but you've got it backwards; wagon speed isn't a good indicator in this case; let live and be free, come join me on this ~wagon of glory~ <3
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 569, II Xigbar wrote:Lol okay Xemnas.

Claim (in part) novice gladiator

No one investigate zexion because I will Lynch someone who claims an innocent on her. Have the 1v1 you want then zex
Yeah town had a gladiator in TTH's last game it makes a lot of sense that scum would get one this time around; looking forward to the wall war motherfucker. Like the way you were posturing around me being town was just super weak, I'm glad you claimed because at least now I know you've lost this game since even if you somehow manage to lynch me tomorrow (and I haven't been lynched in I don't know how long) then you're gone day 3 and scumbud B the day after.

@Vexen
basically it's rolemadness + he's not posting + yeah I'm an impatient one.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Also lol that doublevote.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I have one too actually!

R.I.P.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 589, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 579, VI Zexion wrote:I have one too actually!
R.I.P.
I kinda doubt that this is true but if it is at least I am hopeful you follow through with your push on xig after I flip town.
It's a joke. But yes, Xigbar is scum regardless of your flip.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

UNVOTE:

Yeah okay. I mean I tried to ham that up as much as possible so you'd finally get it Xigbar; sorry if that was frustrating for you at any point, I nearly gave up on it several times because I really didn't have the heart to keep tunneling you when you thought it was real; to be completely honest you're not a townread like you would normally be if I were gambiting with you in that way but I'm not exactly scumreading you either; you're in a weird limbo space for me where I think I'm incapable of scumreading you because I would feel terrible for being wrong, am afraid of being wrong on you more than anyone, don't really trust myself to accurately scumread you anymore even if it does feel true, but can't seem to get a townread to stick on you. I think there's a world here where you're scum with Axel and the fact that your reads are impossible to pin down is something extremely worrying to me; I think the way you backed off Xaldin and your gamesolving since then has been kind of scummy but to be honest probably the scummiest thing about you this game is still the way you've danced around Axel slot. So yeah basically my honest read on you is something that I actually am not sure of either way right now; I'm going to treat you as town for the time being even if I don't think I could say "Xigbar is town" at this point without squinting at myself pretty hard; this isn't a townread with paranoia, I just don't know what to do with you this game. If you think there are reasons why you're town here that I'm overlooking or that I should be noticing but aren't then please let me know / point them out to me; would be helpful to be able to feel good about my read on you.

I don't actually think Axel is 100% scum here anymore; I had them as 100% scum because I thought they were Demyx for the way they were kind of hateful towards me out of nowhere and made no effort to appreciate my perspective / seemed to think they understood me but clearly didn't; it's kind of obvious to me now that they're not Demyx since the level of manipulation from them just isn't really there and they don't actually make feel like shit deep inside, but I think them not being Demyx kind of makes that behavior actually more alignment indicative now? I think they still have a pretty decent chance of being scum even though they're not Demyx given that their play is pretty much exactly consistent with newb!scum who has decent knowledge of how to play town and just isn't able at all to turn that into scumplay, but it's not a read that is just lock obvious from meta anymore and is probably something that I'm going to want to go back over when I have time to reassess. I think if they're scum the way they've been blatantly buddying Xigbar has felt kind of unaligned, just the way that Xigbar has been treating them makes them feel very aligned so I don't know. If Axel is town I'd probably feel a lot better about townreading Xigbar. Tbh don't really care much about the slot aside from the way they feel attached to Xigbar.

Don't have time to go into anything more than that - those are all thoughts from before that I was keeping silent on. Will do a genuine take on stuff without pretending to 100% scumread Xigbar and ignoring all other scumminess when I can hopefully before deadline is too close.
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:45 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Xigbar, please point out to me where I said that I was scumreading you.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Great, like 6 hours to deadline.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:11 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Why Axel now?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Gift horse. Mouth. Why.

Let me reread their ISO without the altguess and see how I feel.

pedit what even are the wagons atm
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:32 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Hm? I was asking myself why I was looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I don't actually want to follow you there today though; feel like there's enough of a chance that they're town here that I'd like to have another day sorting them - they've been pretty obstinant in that regard so far but I think when they realize they're in the lynchpool they might actually start cooperating? Also don't feel like lynching someone at this stage without a claim; think I probably just vote Luxord here.

pedit uhhhhhhhh
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:35 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I actually don't know what that does to my read on the slot. Hm.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't see how he can not have played a game with a strongman ever???

I feel kind of dirty though saying that with the slip.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 765, II Xigbar wrote:just gonna call this a town loss and go do useful shit

later
???
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:43 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Okay.

We have 6 hours. No one is around. We can vote him and risk a no lynch or??? Like I'm going to sleep soon and not going to be awake again until deadline is past.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't have the headspace to parse this shit right now + who his scumbuddies are or anything.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I kind of feel like he doesn't join what's essentially a vanity with a scumbuddy on Marluxia though; feels aligned with Marluxia to my currently addled brain???
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 am

Post by VI Zexion »

At a point where he knows the wagon isn't going through I mean.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Same :/

pedit quote your slip
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I don't think that's something you ever do Xigbar
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Like you can't reference specific games and shit

pedit DON'T REPLACE OUT PLEASE OH MY GOD
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 am

Post by VI Zexion »

No replacey replacey

Please stay in.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Axel
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Xigbar please confirm that you're not replacing out?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Like you've literally been what's made this game fun for me.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I realize that's a terribly selfish thing to say I just want you to know that you're making this a more nejoyable game for your presence
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:58 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I would miss you tbh, all your posts are just really pleasant even if you're barely here
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 am

Post by VI Zexion »

And yeah I get that Xigbar.

If it means anything to you in my brain addled state I apparently have sorted through my addled read on you and am sold on you as town here foreversies never going back never doubting.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Zexion
Xemnas
Roxas
Marluxia
Xigbar
Demyx
^ That's not in order of towniness they're just all 100% town

Xaldin
Saïx
^ Probably not scumfucks

Vexen
Luxord
Axel
Larxene
^ Decent chance of being scumfucks

Lexaeus
^ 100% scum
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:06 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Do you disagree on any of that Xigbar?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:06 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Lexaeus, you have to quote your slip.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:07 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't think replacing out is a solution.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:08 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Lexaeus, be a darl and vote Axel would you?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:14 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Saïx [1] - Vexen
Xaldin [1] - Luxord
Axel [5] - Saïx, Larxene, Xigbar, Marluxia, Zexion
Xigbar [1] - Xaldin
Luxord [2] - Roxas, Xemnas
Marluxia [2] - Axel, Lexaeus
Vexen [1] - Demyx

Not Voting: Jesus

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-31 18:46:21).
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I get that you would feel ambivalent about me here if you felt that I should've gotten the read earlier; totally fine with you expressing that; you've not been in my head so you've not seen exactly how I've struggled and maybe you're right but it is what it is, I got there eventually like I pretty much always do. Think that it's probably likely that the alted aspect influenced the read in the sense that it restricted you.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 807, II Xigbar wrote:If Roxas shows up in the next hour and doublevotes Larxene I'll be down to try to wagon that.

Otherwise Axel seems like our best bet
I don't think I'll be awake but I would absolutely vote there; basically felt pretty strongly that the slot was scum since the 2nd replace out.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Lexaeus, you basically just need to vote Axel here or you're blatantly just playing for a no lynch. If one of your other lynches looks viable then go there but for now you need to be voting for just a lynch.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:22 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Wrote that before your post.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:25 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Hope we see each other tomorrow Xigbar <3
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Hi guys, haven't read anything but would just like to apologize for my play yesterday. I decided coming into this game to play in a certain way that I don't think I can really appreciate anymore and am sorry for any stress that it may have caused. I'd like to stick around and be a stable presence here for you all to make up for that but I'm afraid I'm not able to play in a game with Demyx so I have to replace out here. I'll be back in ~24 hours or so to post some final thoughts before I make my exit.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Sorry to have caused Demyx to replace out, I didn't intend that. I'll give this game attention at some point soon.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

If Demyx is scum I think Axel is probably always town. I was townreading them for personal reasons + my bar for their scumgame is really low but I think their treatment of Roxas + their easy townread on me + lack of pushing scumreads and general lack of fervor for want of a better word is something that probably comes from them as scum more often than not. I think that in particular is a post that worries me - I'd probably call it somewhat townspewing if not for their stance on bussing. almost feels too reasonable to be them as town - the bit about Xigbar seeing what they see in Roxas feels pretty unlike how they treat people voting their townreads and saying that Xaldin could very easily be scum with Roxas doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1031, VII Saix wrote:it is such an obvious attempt of misinterpretation that it is likely to come from a town.
Please talk more about this.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Marluxia I'd really like it if you were able to come and talk about your reads with me. I'm a little bothered by ; you seem to doubt that Axel's role is town but you held the same opinion in ; I realize that your read on Axel was scum in spite of claim there but that doesn't explain to me why you're attacking the stance of the role being town here.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1035, II Xigbar wrote:Zexion, I do not have your support on a Vexen lynch, correct?
I don't really have a read on him beyond him/Demyx being unaligned.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Would you be willing to talk about your reads, Demyx?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Why?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Does that mean you'd prefer not to talk reads?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:18 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Xaldin, if there's anything I can do here to help you feel able to engage with the gamestate please let me know; if you need something specific to talk about then your read on either of Axel/Demyx would be helpful. I'd like it if you gave a little attention to reads outside Xigbar at this point.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm not really interested in readslist either Marluxia; I want to hear about whichever reads you have right now that you care about. I don't feel like I have a real sense of what your reads are by going through your ISO and I'd like that to change.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Demyx
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1060, IX Demyx wrote:And why aren't you voting Roxas?
I'm not sure you seriously believe that I would; if you think that Roxas is scum beyond "he said the m-word" I'd like to hear why. What is your read on Xigbar?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Vexen, why are you townreading Xaldin?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:30 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Marluxia my reads are that I think there's a pretty good chance you're scum with Demyx and either Xaldin or Luxord. I don't think that Xaldin's role has much relevance to their alignment; they almost certainly have the role they claimed regardless of their alignment; there is very little about their play that is town and the way that they've continued to do nothing but aimlessly tunnel Xigbar isn't understandable to me at all if they're town.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:10 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't understand what you mean in the first line, could you rephrase that please?
The Cloaked Schemer
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:54 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I think he's saying that one of my reads are wrong and he should know because he's getting deathtunneled by you.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1104, VII Saix wrote:Do you think one of your reads are wrong? If so, which one of your reads are you most unsure about? What is your opinion about me? It matters to me.
I don't think I have caught the scumteam on day 2 with no scum flips, so I think it's pretty likely that I'm wrong on at least one read especially considering none of my scumreads are particularly strong and I haven't put the kind of work into solving this game that I would need to in order to feel very sure. I think that you're town.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

FTR, I have varying degrees of townreads or needs a cop reads on everyone except

Xal
Saix
Dem
Lux

I'm fairly certain lynching those four is an autowin, and I don't want Xal to go before using his triple-track so he has to be tomorrow. Today, Saix has given me the impression that he actually does know what he's doing, which is even more damning of his behavior D1. Pretending to be VI to get townreads is not at all something town does, and I can definitely see someone trying that in this.

Not gonna vote there until Xig gets his chance to make me laugh with an attempt at lynching me, but I'm almost certainly gonna vote there later.

:good:
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Vexen
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Does the game being solved still involve me being scum?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:44 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Also let's not pretend you unvoted Axel for any other reason than that you wanted the nightskip :P
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:27 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1141, X Luxord wrote:Hello, who is the scums?
Judging by your entrance, you?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:29 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I actually have a super secret PoE of {Luxord, Lexaeus} because I think that scum was involved in that claim / night action for reasons I do not understand nor know how to explain.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Tbh that PoE should include Axel if I'm being comprehensive.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:34 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1145, X Luxord wrote:
VI Zexion wrote:Judging by your entrance, you?
Unfortunately I'm not someone who typically gets lynched when I'm town, so if you're hoping for easy pickings here, you're probably going to be disappointed. :(
Oh you're my favorite type of person to lynch then. :good:
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:34 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1147, X Luxord wrote:How can you be comprehensive when you don't even understand why you feel that there's scum in that pile of players?
Because Axel was indirectly involved.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:36 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Pagetop!
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:43 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Oh I thought you meant that you were hard to lynch as in you were good at wallposting and shit. If you're an easy meta read well... hate to break it to ya but... look around?

Axel nightskipped night 1.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Wait does this mean we don't get to spend quality time together now? I'm sad.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't understand it either, don't worry. But I've had ~gut feels~ like this many a time before and every a time they been right so, for now I'm just kind of blindly trusting it.

Me very very excite for oozing protown goodness.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Ftr I'm about to sleep and right now I'm feeling ~happy~ for the first time all month at least so I'm kind of enjoying that and I don't whether the feeling will be there when I wake so.

pedit I literally have no reads at all, I'm completely disconnected from the game
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Like I was intending to replace out but then I didn't and since then I haven't had any kind of an ability to play mafia so I've just kind of been squatting around in my own shit hoping that something happens.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Okay that's actually not true, I do have reads I think that Vexen pushing Saïx is legitimately scummy because seriously you have no better scumreads than that are you kidding me here? And I have PoE on a few slots that should help me ~solve~ when we eventually get a scumflip like Axel/Xigbar never W/W, Demyx/Vexen never W/W, some other people never W/W, me and you never W/W, I could go on.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Also Vexen has been tactically ignoring me and that is also scummy.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 am

Post by VI Zexion »

VEXEN IS SLIGHTLY SCUMMY SO SAY I
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I think one of the scummiest things from Xigbar this game is the way that he let Axel buddy him to heaven and beyond and never responded to it which isn't ~goodie paranoid towny~ behavior but it serves scum wincon to have people buddying you which is why those two slots are never W/W, also think that if Demyx were town he'd be reading Xigbar a little differently than he is and not pretending to be ignorant of who be Xigbar but I don't know what that does to my read of either of those slots I think it makes Demyx more likely to be scum but idk, also think that Vexen buddying Axel in his scumcase on Saïx was scummy because who the fuck actually buddies Axel in this game that slot is garbage and if it were town scum would be all the fuck over it oh shit did I just convince myself that Axel could be scum again no that's bad reasoning bad bad Zexion he could just be horribly awful town you know? Okay but legit I don't have a real read there I'm just spitballing. What else? I can't think of anything else.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:05 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Are you frozen? Why you no speaky speaky?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:10 am

Post by VI Zexion »

OH my read on you and Lexaeus, right. Lexaeus like kinda scumclaimed earlier by faking lack of meta knowledge but meh, that's a poopoo reason for a scumread if I'm honest with myself and I don't have a real read on that slot. (Notice a theme here?) You I remember your preds being very poopoo and many lurky-lurk and I think your night action target sucked but yeah, that's about the extent of it. Some day I may actually get real reads in this game and keep my promises about doing good things.

pedit why is there no need for 7 posts in a row?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:11 am

Post by VI Zexion »

What do you think about ?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:13 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Also very curious to hear your thoughts on and .
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Even more than those 4 though I think is probably the most meaningful one to me that I'd really really like to grab your input on.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Did I say 4? I meant 3.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:15 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Although it is in fact now 4, I suppose. So that's confusing.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I apologize. Me no spam me be good Zexion.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #154) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:19 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Pagetop!

I randomly entered all those numbers and had no idea what posts they were linking to. But thank you for your thoughts.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:10 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Luxord

V/LA for 4 days
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:35 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Oh my god I'm glad I don't care about this game because I would be flipping tables over this lynch right now

Luxord why don't you scumread me?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:37 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Can't tell if Roxas is actually just open wolfing or if RL is making it seem that way
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Xigbar sweetheart there's really no way you ever scumread me in this game if you're town :neutral:

What's up
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:46 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1322, X Luxord wrote:Jeeze I almost namedropped super hard. Zzzzz

I thought your big post to Xig came across as genuine feeling and I either think that Xig can properly read you or is scum buddying you.

You know you could start from a place of "this is why Demyx lynch is bad" instead of just posturing at it and naked voting me?
Xigbar has a really terrible record of reading me

The lynch is bad because ~reasons~
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Luxord if you're town my push on you is literal garbage and yet you're saying I'm town because I made a ~genuine post~

Honey that's just making me sad

pedit you've started to read me a little bit more correctly lately under certain circumstances and this game would be one of those and your read should've been correct from when you were giving time so there's really no excuse

Luxord I don't care about making it unhappen
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 am

Post by VI Zexion »

If I claim a guilty on you in a townish way tomorrow do I still get to be town? :good:
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 am

Post by VI Zexion »

:o

ur townleaning me?

i feel special
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 am

Post by VI Zexion »

That's probably fair actually, but it's just me fucking around not trying to fuck with you

In case you haven't noticed I don't actually care about who wins this game. I mean I already know that scum are going to win and that's cool and stuff, not really bothered with trying to do much about it, I know I said I was going to come back and be serious but then RL stuff happened and I changed my mind so now I'm just trolling around waiting for the game to be over, mainly I just hope by some miracle I get nightkilled before endgame
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 am

Post by VI Zexion »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care about mafia at all atm and RL isn't distracting me so much as incapacitating me, I'm not capable of putting anything into this game. I should replace out but Anti asked me to stay so I stay
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Thanks!
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Sounds good to me!

Unvote
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Bad lynch for the way Marluxia hopped on then Luxord hopped on, Marluxia's vote was bad for a bunch of reasons but I feel like if Luxord is town just having replaced in he doesn't have strong enough feelings to put a wagon to L-1 like that and doesn't really display any kind of paranoia about the wagon - it didn't feel like he was reading the wagon or getting reads generally. That doesn't necessarily = scum and it's not something I really put much thought into or read into very deeply but I wanted to vote him for it and both their votes together made me hate the wagon.

Open wolfing an overstatement but I think the reads she displayed over those 2-3 pages were pretty heavily lacking in nuance, her paranoia on me in particular seemed fake, I could go into more detail but I'm lazy. Demyx 1.0 townread her so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just going to presume that I'm misreading that from her and I think her play is probably too far below level to be her scumgame anyway + the way she's handled her role is town.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

As far as the alts are concerned I'm pretty familiar with alted games and I love them but when you have multiple slots being replacing with no real demarcation in their ISO's or the game generally it becomes very disorienting and getting a solid feel for reads is more difficult.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I think Xemnas is probably town.

:good:

pedit you mean him not responding to it? I think it makes more sense from him if he's scum but I don't think his inactivity is very alignment indicative generally.

pedit2 sheeping conf!town is always good times
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Oh, pedit2 was Luxord. This is why I normally never read pedits
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

At least I'm not complaining about people not playing while not playing myself :good:
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1310, X Luxord wrote:Wish I'd replaced into this game earlier in the cycle. :/

VOTE: Demyx
I don't feel like he's town this game and I would spend more time waffling about it and trying to sort him, but we need a wagon and we're apparently going to be a person short until deadline so that's fun!

There aren't any posts in his ISO that feel like he's genuinely trying to find scum.
Feel like there's a lot of going through the motions in what he's doing in general.
In post 1072, IX Demyx wrote:Xigbar feels townie to me.
Really don't think townDemyx ever says this.

Choooooochoochoooo!
I was remembering you having voted after Marluxia but that wasn't really affecting my read of it, if anything Marluxia's vote is worse for having come after yours. None of this reasoning feels very real to me, the not genuinely trying to find scum is very buzzwordy and doesn't really mean anything and I'm not a goddess of his ISO but I'm pretty sure that's an inaccurate take, and I don't understand why this is your vote at this point in the game; I don't get why you're fine just voting a wagon with this little effort when you're ~fresh blood~ and clearly feeling pretty positive about the game at this point.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Woah woah

Xemnas what happened to your townread? Luxord I have no problems with you, I only pointed out why I thought there was some scum motivation in your post, please don't replace out?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I think the snark was a little over the top yeah but I don't think you're ruining the game either, if you genuinely feel that way I think that you could make a change starting here and that doesn't have to involve you replacing out?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1417, X Luxord wrote:Lol.
If you guys lynch me you deserve to lose this game.
Like this isn't me saying wow Luxord conf!scum, I'm talking about why I felt that you made a scummy post and why I voted you when I did; I don't entirely understand this response from you. Stay and explain why you've reacted this way?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Like look at this objectively for a moment; you voted Demyx with reasoning that may or may not be good, if you're town and Demyx is scum and Marluxia is scum then she hopped on for the bus at basically the exact moment you'd expect. You're someone who is very familiar with Demyx, more so than me, I thought your reasoning wasn't great but let's say you're on point, if Demyx is scum he says he was cheering on his wagon which makes sense from a scum standpoint who doesn't like his scumteam, do you think that's a likely universe?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Luxord I'm leaving soon so I won't be able to be around more here but I'm sorry you're not feeling good about your presence in this game and I'd really like it if you didn't replace out. Maybe if you just take a break from thread for a day and come back when you're feeling a little happier?

pedit yay
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1428, X Luxord wrote:This Roxas/him thing has been an issue at least three times in games I've been in with both of them in it.
Seeing the exact same thing played out three times is frustrating.
I'm familiar with this and I get how it can be frustrating.
In post 1428, X Luxord wrote:I'm irritated with a lot of the facets of this game right now.
And from where I stand, I know that this is completely outside the range of my scum play.
It's really frustrating to know that and have people push me for things that with any kind of context of who I am, makes it completely moot.
I'm a melodramatic and irritable person.
I don't handle being pushed very well (but it also doesn't really happen very often when I'm town?)
I should be able to suck it up and deal with it, but I probably won't be able to.
I get that but that's the nature of alted games. I can be pretty melodramatic too.
In post 1428, X Luxord wrote:Most of my content that I've put forward this game has been outright dismissed or pushed into a corner or used to paint me as scummy.
I've been barely engaged on anything.
So many times I pushed that Lex point and all I got was a response from Lex when I directly asked him for one.
Like, why am I bothering doing anything if the bulk of my effort is getting dismissed outright and then being used to paint me as scummy?
Sorry you feel that way, I'm sure me trolling around didn't really help with that.
In post 1428, X Luxord wrote:
Zexion wrote:if Demyx is scum he says he was cheering on his wagon which makes sense from a scum standpoint who doesn't like his scumteam, do you think that's a likely universe?
I think it makes more sense in a universe where Demyx doesn't want to be playing the game with Roxas.
You don't think he knew that Roxas was in the game then?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't actually have the time to go over your content in a substantive way here but if we're both alive tomorrow that can happen. If you talk about stuff I will read it and treat it carefully pinky promises.

pedit I mean if he hates being in games with Roxas why does he keep replacing into them?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Alright, just trying to address your concern that you're being ignored.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1438, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1433, VI Zexion wrote:pedit I mean if he hates being in games with Roxas why does he keep replacing into them?
I think u somehow forgot what anon means.
Yeah but like, read uh... one, any, of their posts? It's like the most blatantly obvious thing ever.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #182) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm always down for a sing-song.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #183) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1448, X Luxord wrote:No normal human being gets this annoyed at someone being disinterested in playing an online forum game.
Being normal = way overrates yo.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #184) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

You may have a point there.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #185) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #186) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Lmao fuck no
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #187) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

No I mean, I neither have time nor desire to spam the game with song lyrics

Also I'm heading out so I'm putting down my vote in case EoD hits before I get back

Vote: Saïx
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #188) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm back!

Unvote
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #189) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Am I being flashwagoned or is anything interesting happening? If not can I just blindly sheep Xigbar?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #190) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1730, Heartless wrote:
Vote Count 2.12

Xigbar [4] - Saïx, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus
Saïx [1] - Zexion
Demyx [1] - Roxas
Vexen [4] - Xigbar, Marluxia, Axel, Xemnas
Axel [1] - Luxord
Marluxia [1] - Demyx

Not Voting: No one

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-18 02:19:22).[/color]
:facepalm:
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1463, VII Saix wrote:Zex, reasons?
You don't wanna know :P
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1468, I Xemnas wrote:Regarding Roxas, assuming it's not a brilliant emulation.

Roxas' self-assurance and ability to form reads quickly seems to be a cyclic thing. My impression of her recent play in other games is that she's been in uncertainty mode. In this game, she's projecting a lot of certainty about her reads. This transition seems relatively fast.

Not being explainy seems odd, mostly because she's not explaining the lack of explainyness in more detail, and the lack of explaining reads is usually hand-in-hand with having unsure reads not strong ones. Not always, but often.

I'm not sure this = scum for her. But, I think it might.
Yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing early on day 1 but I dunno, plus I keep going back to the fact that Demyx townread them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1473, II Xigbar wrote:I agree that it's a townpost, but I've also been saying that Saix was town the entire game.
Except for when you scumread him :P
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

lmao
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1583, IV Vexen wrote:Okay, so Xigbar spent all of day one trying to get every protective role in the thread to target him by talking loudly about how he was the obvious night kill. I don't have the time or energy to go quote, but he was worried about coaching everyone because he didn't trust we'd be able to lynch his scumreads after he was dead and gone. Like, look at his whole blow up about how I said he wasn't going to get strongmanned N1.

Clearly Xig was terrified of the nightkill, right? Wrong. Commuter isn't a role that is ever scared of getting killed N1. Commuter who knows about the existence of a strongman might, but his assertion of there being a strongman is far fetched in it's entirety. The other half of his role is an antithesis to the strongman he claims to believe exists. If he is genuinely afraid of getting strongmanned on N1, he doesn't choose to commute. He sends protectives as far away from him as possible, then activates his PGO and KILLS THE STRONGMAN.

Instead, he aimed all of them at him. He, assuming he's being real about his shoot everyone who targets him, gets to kill a considerable amount of town power in one fell swoop. He played his role perfectly, but only if we assume that he's scum.

Additionally, his claim is that he's an informed PGO/Commuter.

FTR, my role PM has nothing about whether there's a strongman or not.
Okay I'm sorry but my only response to this is that I burst out laughing when I read it
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #196) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1625, II Xigbar wrote:Because I misread my role PM as town presumably.
Funny, I misread mine as scum :P
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #197) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Vote: Marluxia

Would also gladly flashwagon Lexaeus
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #198) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Oh. I didn't actually read the case, or any of the wallposts. :(

I'll go read it.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #199) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Well I can't really comment without influencing stuff

Would you like me to vote him now or keep waiting for hammer?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”