Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Dance, water, dance!

VOTE: Vexen

I believe both Xigbar and Zexion to be loyal.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Oh man my avatar is AWESOME
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Demyx: The thing where you state reads and then leave doesn't work if you're not charming about it! I know being lazy is your thing but c'mon, being lovable is also your thing. Being a goof is like, your only talent or something.
:good:
I Xemnas wrote:Demyx has merely been useless, which is about all I normally expect from him, anyway.
Hey!

...Aw, hell, who am I kidding? You're not wrong.

At least my vote is in the right place, right?

(In all seriousness, I'll get to this in about 12 hours. Maybe I'll hyper spam post, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll build a wall. Maybe I'll be an annoying lurksack and offer just one or two thoughts with no reasoning. Who knows what the future might bring!

...I'm really sorry for forgetting about this game.)
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Full disclosure here I'm resetting for this because my computer decided to do the same on me and soooo.... I lost my notes.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler: Page 1
In post 5, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Xaldin

:cop:
Town.
In post 6, IV Vexen wrote:VOTE: marluxia

its a shame this character is relegated to only being in handhelds...
Scum?
In post 7, V Lexaeus wrote:

There's Re: Chain of Memories! And absent silouhettes if you count those.

VOTE: Larxene
Likely not partners with Vexen.
In post 9, XII Larxene wrote:

We're in the same boat, Vexen. At least they remembered me for my winning personality~

VOTE: Lexaeus

I'm Investigative-Immune, losers.
Town.
In post 18, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: Xigbar
Also, I really should have found out whether or not the game would reveal all alts at the end. Oh well.
SAME. Although I figure I'll be obvious enough to anyone that knows me anyway.
Sadly, this post says nothing about your alignment.
In post 24, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 21, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 20, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 17, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 13, V Lexaeus wrote:Investigative-immune, eh?
Sounds like a GF if ya ask me
Sounds like someone doesn't know what I'm claiming! If I was a Godfather a cop would get a town result on me~

And sure, if you want to say it in a totally confusing way. Immune to investigations, that's it. They just fail.
Yes, I understand what you mean.
My point is, semantics aside, Cops are useless on you, just like on a GF, albeit somewhat less powerful.
How does that help a loyal member of the Organization? It doesn't.

Therefore, you're a traitor.
Wait why are they a traitor as opposed to a full fledged scum member?
Sorry, my bad. They are full fledged scum, I just meant traitor as in the flavor.
Should have said treacherous or just scum like I did the first time.
Really doubt this push as a whole comes from scum.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:14 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler: Page 2
In post 25, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 21, II Xigbar wrote:Wait why are they a traitor as opposed to a full fledged scum member?
Because we betrayed the Organization, duh! Vexen and my boy Marluxia know what's up.
In the off chance Larxene is scum; doubt this is the full scum team, but also doubt this is all town.
Bet would be on Vexen as scum with Marluxia the town.
Noting this for later but will only bother expanding if I start thinking there's a chance of Larxene being scum.
Just really believe it to be a non issue right now and unlikely.
In post 29, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 23, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 20, V Lexaeus wrote:Yes, I understand what you mean.
My point is, semantics aside, Cops are useless on you, just like on a GF, albeit somewhat less powerful.
How does that help a loyal member of the Organization? It doesn't.

Therefore, you're a traitor.
Have you, like, heard of Millers, or...
A valid point.

Though I feel this is actually worse than a Miller, I suppose you probably wouldn't have claimed it if you wanted to ruin a cop's night...
Very well
UNVOTE:
Also think this backing off is town indicative.
This isn't a hardline stance but I believe scum would have more of an idea what they want to do with that push and town is just trying to produce content at that stage of the game; Lexaeus backing off when proven to be pushing a non issue feels more like the latter in that there was no real scumread but a push for something tangible. When you can't get that it's hard to maintain a fake read just for content's sake, where I think scum would be more inclined to try for a level of consistency that this push just...lacks.
In post 30, XIII Roxas wrote:Hmm. I have a very tricky role to successfully utilize and I am not quite sure what the optimal strategy for this would be. However, I think that this may be a good start.

If we have investigatives in the game they should target me.

I have good reason to ask for this, as it would be an incredible boon to our odds of winning if I become confirmed town.

I can fullclaim if players deem the details necessary.
I hate this post with a fiery passion.
Unfortunately, I hate this post in a way that I think it's a town post.
In post 32, XIII Roxas wrote:VOTE: Luxord.
Larxene is obviously town.
Vexen's entrance makes me believe he is town, but we shall see.
Lexaeus and Xixbar I'll need more to make a firm judgment call on.

However, Luxord is just scum.
This is awful all around in that I feel every read is made up on the spot.
That said, I still think this is more likely town than not. I don't think scum makes this post at this point in the game.
In post 33, X Luxord wrote:Why's that?
Also, is it just me or is the whole secret alt thing making a disproportionate amount of people use good grammar?
Not at all.
Only people with good grammar signed up for the game. :good:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Roxas

Both posts felt played up. Larxene is definitely not obvtown, Luxord is definitely not obvscum.
Xigbar is seeing what I hate about the Roxas posts and I think is more likely town for it.
Disagree with the conclusion but could easily see how anyone would come to that conclusion, especially if you were inclined to read off a mixture of feels/gut and whether reads make sense on a personal level.
I do feel more could have been made to reach out to Roxas to see what he was thinking but I believe that Xigbar's intentions are pure here and I certainly don't fault him for the vote.
In post 47, VI Zexion wrote:It's not the stance without context that I find scummy, it's how you went about reaching those stances and how you're arguing them. Trying to justify your positions from an abstract standpoint is irrelevant to your content in this game.

You immediately jumped on the invest-immune claim as if it were a scumclaim when there is nothing at this point to indicate that being the case, yes? No attempts to sort the claim, no attempts sort Larxene by play, no reasonable direction to your push. (Then drop it immediately when Larxene reminds you that nu is a thing that exists.) I think that's scummy.

Immediately following this you accept Roxas's claim at face value, no sign of paranoia, and declare that he shouldn't be lynched today. Again, no attempt to sort Roxas by play. You've essentially surrendered all right to sort him until day two. There is no reasonable way you can take this stance as town. Any of us (except Larxene) could presumably be investigated. Should we lynch no one because there's an investigative that could prove their innocence?

Your treatment of the two claims is meaningfully different. What I see from you right now is kicking up dust, making wild assumptions and taking stances that have no clear benefit to town. If you are town you need to start thinking through what you're doing quite a bit more than what you are. You aren't helping people sort you this way and you don't seem to be sorting other slots either.
I do believe this is a good post with good points.
That said, I also believe it's jumping the gun on the early posts. I believe there to be a lot more ambiguity than you're painting this as, but I do feel as though you believe in your push here at least to some extent.
I also think taking the moral high ground here is more likely to come from town than scum most of the time. The last paragraph in particular.
In post 48, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 40, V Lexaeus wrote:While I don't necessarily disagree with that Roxas post, Larxene's role tells us there is almost definitely an investigative who can check him.
And since he asked so kindly........ I say we probably shouldn't lynch him today.
Pretty bizarre thing to say considering we're on page 2. Lexaeus's whole approach to the invest-immune claim is scummy noise-making and this kind of stance on Roxas has equally as little town motivation and plenty of scum motivation. Roxas's entrance feels super canned. Scumreading both slots pretty comfortably right now.

Vote: Roxas

VIII Axel wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:Both posts felt played up.
I don't see the motivation here.
Care to finish that thought?
You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
In post 49, III Xaldin wrote:Unless you supposed traitors have some sort of godfather which would be most unifitting for Roxas in all honesty.
This could VERY easily be scum either with Roxas or without.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:17 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 51, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: 6 Zex
As someone who has no flavor knowledge, all of the names are frustratingly similar.
I
really
want to townread this.
I really really do.
Yet as with all prior posts of yours.
It's frustratingly null.

What's worse is that I realize I want to townread you as some kind of damsel-in-distress with regards to flavor.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler:
In post 52, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 48, III Xaldin wrote:You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
I'm not really interested in the claim, it's null as far as I'm concerned. If he's scum then scum presumably have some way to manipulate investigative actions which would be supported by there already being an invest-immune claim on the board. My scumreads on the two slots are more or less equal, there's already a vote on Roxas so my vote there is more useful.

Going to explain that vote Luxord? What's your Roxas read?
In post 53, V Lexaeus wrote:I am sorting people by play.

It isn't the existence of negative utility Town roles that made me drop that push on Larxene. Hell, I had a whole two paragraphs written up about how this wasn't equivalent to a Miller, and she could still be scum.
I deleted that and unvoted because while writing that post I realized: Scum with a role that screws with investigation wants to actually use it. By claiming, she now does Not get to use it. I expressed this before my unvote.

As for Roxas... He's a special case. In flavor, he's the key (literally) to the Organization's entire scheme until the Oblivion Squad screws it up vying for power, and he runs away.

Alignments do not necessarily match flavor (except for Xemnas I suppose), but it does seem like the role assignments are based on it. So when Roxas claims a super powerful role that benefits immensely from being cop cleared? I believe him, and don't want to waste the effort pushing him with a cop result incoming, and especially don't want to risk a mislynch without getting that sorted.

Believe both of these to be extremely likely to come from town over scum.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:39 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 54, X Luxord wrote:There's not too much to explain. I'm not coming in with any real scumreads so I'm just poking and prodding at people I consider voteable. Crux of it is really that I just don't agree with your reads. If ever I earnestly push you, I'd explain it.

As for 13 Roxas, the less conviction you actually have in your scumread, the more favorably I see you. I don't actually think there's any real urgency in sorting him nor is there any real reason to scumread him. With the claim, I'm unwilling to consider 13 as a D1 lynch. (Of course, if he doesn't produce results that are unambiguously favorable we look more critically.)
I actually really like this for the honesty in the post so there's that.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:40 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 204, VI Zexion wrote:Okay half my altguesses just went out the window with Demyx's entry and now I'm confused on that front lmao. Had something else to say but now it's gone.
Awww did I really ping you for that many people so far? <3 Thanks, boo.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 57, VI Zexion wrote:I think his entrance lacked thought.
Let's have a heart to heart here.
Do you believe that when someone knows they're a treacherous fuck they throw out any post without thought?
Do you believe they do so with an entrance post 'specially?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 207, VI Zexion wrote:Just one, actually.
So you only had two guesses for alts in the game? :P You said half your alt guesses got thrown out.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 am

Post by IX Demyx »

By the Gods... I still REALLY love my avatar.
Mayhaps a little too much. :shifty:
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 59, VI Zexion wrote:Nothing else you want to talk about?
Was there anything in particular you wanted to talk about at this stage?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler:
In post 64, X Luxord wrote:You're right, my ISO has been basically all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I can copy all of my thoughts on everyone here, but my heart really isn't into anything regarding scumhunting yet. Like, I won't be proactive now but I think it can be assumed that I will be eventually? I really don't think there are any motivations to be found by my lack of productivity.

Here's a direct (reformatted from Excel) copy of my notes, with one omission. (Only noting this so if I want to bring it up later, people know.)

2 Xigbar:
Reaction to a relatively calm voteswitch by me in RVS. Weird "if you were scum" Q to 12 in P26. Other than this, gut strongly says town mindset-- but based on not much concrete.

4 Vexen:
Flavor entrance, very standard, empty ISO, voteable.

5 Lexaeus:
Pushes 12 for inv-immune. Probably just in a frivolous/reac-test way. I tend towards townreading. (Okay, nvm. It seemed genuine.) P53 seems pretty town at first glance, feeling strongly as towniest post in the game.

6 Zexion:
Lots of content. Pushes 5 for noisemaking which at face value makes no real sense but is a believable push for town to make. Votes 13 for bad reasons. Overall P47 makes me feel just a little bit weird, entertaining possible narrative of scum with strong presence? Unsure how much conviction he actually has (the less the better, honestly). P56 is towny.

12 Larxene:
Claiming inv-immune. Not impressive but claim tends towards town.

13 Roxas:
Asks to be checked, says will claim if needed. Opens with scumread me and townread 12.

Alright I actually think you're town.
We seem to have relatively different posting styles/sharing styles but in that it doesn't seem to matter because it seems as though your contributions are solid enough when you do contribute in a manner that I can read and follow.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:07 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 65, XI Marluxia wrote:I'm pretty skeptical in general about people who ask to be cop cleared via role and typically find that there's some misguided thought leading there. Not really interested in spending an investigation on Roxas.
In post 66, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 53, V Lexaeus wrote:As for Roxas... He's a special case. In flavor, he's the key (literally) to the Organization's entire scheme until the Oblivion Squad screws it up vying for power, and he runs away.
Roles might have flavor justification but that doesn't mean that it will be good flavor justification and it doesn't mean that there will be a correlation between how town someone looks and how powerful their role is.
In post 67, XI Marluxia wrote:Luxord, if you didn't have anything that you wanted to say yet, why didn't you just say you didn't have anything to say?
Don't especially love this sequence but it's probably town?
Not sure.
This is a "hitting the ground running" kind of entrance and I feel it only makes sense in a niche group.
Since I know the questions will come, I'm not particularly inclined to elaborate more on that at this point in time, and I do apologize for that but it is what it is, basically.

In one corner, I could see treacherous spinning a tale here.
Yet in the other... Who really does that as mafia, seriously? And Marluxia isn't taking enough of a limelight approach to this to be able to influence thoughts that heavily, sooo....
Slightly more likely to be town.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:08 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I feel like I'm going to hit the end of my catchup and be townreading all but one person and end up in a derptunnel because of it.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 215, VI Zexion wrote:Re 208 if you're saying that scum wouldn't do that because it's too obvious I disagree; I think the entrance was bad precisely because having those reads was unreasonable. I don't think it's particularly strong or intricate reasoning but I don't think it's bad reasoning; giving hard reads with no basis isn't something I'm ever going to townread and is something I'm going to scumread more often than not.

59 I just wanted conversation.
Not necessarily because scum wouldn't do that. I'm arguing that scum like to posture moar.
The entrance was bad because having those reads was unreasonable. I agree. I do not believe that the entrance being bad for that reason is equivalent to the entrance being scum.
My belief is that scum at least in their early posts aren't so far removed outside of a newbie game that they seriously make that kind of post. Roxas rolled with the flow regarding it so I doubt it was a "I didn't know that I fucked up by letting on too much knowledge" kind of deal.
Think that if Roxas were scum there would be more thought put into the opening post/sequence and there just wasn't. It doesn't come across as stiff, either.

I'm not saying it's too obvious, because scum can and will do the obvious while banking on that argument. Especially if they have day talk which can generally be expected in a 1) theme, and 2) role madness game. I'm saying that a post that has not a lot of thought in it generally tends to come from town if it appears to be made on the fly, and I believe this one was. It's not "too scummy to be scum" nor is it "too genuine to be scum" (both of which I take issue with). It's a deeper level than that which is essentially just "I highly doubt scum look at how reads are developing right now and how players are interacting and just throw out this post, because it is on all levels not fitting for a player that has to manipulate and/or avoid a lynch this day phase".
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:56 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler:
In post 69, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 53, V Lexaeus wrote:As for Roxas... He's a special case. In flavor, he's the key (literally) to the Organization's entire scheme until the Oblivion Squad screws it up vying for power, and he runs away.

Alignments do not necessarily match flavor (except for Xemnas I suppose), but it does seem like the role assignments are based on it. So when Roxas claims a super powerful role that benefits immensely from being cop cleared? I believe him, and don't want to waste the effort pushing him with a cop result incoming, and especially don't want to risk a mislynch without getting that sorted.
I must admit a lack of flavor knowledge aside from generally being aware of Roxas being Sora's opposite and I believe him going from Zero to Hero. I did get the impression my role was one of the stronger ones in the game, however, it requires specific circumstances in order to work.
In post 57, VI Zexion wrote:all I have right now is a pretty baseless post calling someone "obviously town" and someone else "just scum" (quote marks for precision not for mockery) on page 2 which are ridiculous positions to hold this early.
How so? Larxene is in fact obviously town. Luxord is just scum. Those were the most apt descriptions to use. The terms were accurate. And, counter-question.
In post 57, VI Zexion wrote:There are no interactions with other slots.
Why didn't you interact with my slot? You didn't bother to ask me why I held those stances. I am perfectly capable of explaining them (and in the case of Luxord I am actively doing so), yet you went in and did the very thing you were accusing me of.
As someone who has no flavor knowledge, all of the names are frustratingly similar.
This is a continued instance of not actually providing game content.

When I said Luxord was "just scum", I meant it. Because this is not town.

For what it's worth.
I
strongly
believe this post to be one from town.
This is entirely gut-based as far as ability to explain reads go, but I believe the struggle from Roxas to explain the scumread here is town.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:43 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 218, VI Zexion wrote:Frankly, it feels as though you've come into the game determined to townread Roxas and make them look town and I really don't like it.
Actually when I first thought about this game I was thinking about how to make up reads to lynch Roxas because he was a traitor to the Organization in the end in KH2. Don't know the other source material aside from that.

So the opposite from your hypothesis is correct.
That said, I am fairly certain of a trait of the player behind Roxas given the posting so far and can tell you that were I to be correct on that (and I highly suspect I am), Roxas is just town here.
It's not a trait that I feel at liberty to out, though.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 218, VI Zexion wrote:I don't think the way that you're townreading their entrance is good at all; I think that it's a scummy entrance and I think that it's pretty exaggerated and wrong to townread that in the way that you are townreading it - I could find a nullread there believeable with the kind of logic you're espousing but a townread is just ridiculous. I don't think that the inability to articulate the Luxord scumread is town at all; I think that inarticulacy is something that would be trivial to fake for Roxas and it absolutely bothers me that you're finding elaborate ways to townread the slot off pretty much nothing.
For what it's worth; this is all noise.
If you find me scummy for it you should be talking to other players about it, not to me.
If you don't particularly find me scummy, then it appears like you're trying to convince me my read is bad purely because that's not how you think I should be reading Roxas. That's not how this game is really played. We find who we think is town/mafia and work with who we think is town to lynch who we think is mafia.
What matters is less the method of reading and more the motivations behind each push and read.
If my motivation for townreading Roxas is impure then how do you propose I'm trying to use that to my advantage as a traitor currently?
If Roxas' motivation for not being able to articulate the Luxord scumread is impure then how do you propose they're trying to use that to their advantage currently?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 234, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 200, IX Demyx wrote:
Likely not partners with Vexen.
In post 18, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: Xigbar
Also, I really should have found out whether or not the game would reveal all alts at the end. Oh well.
SAME. Although I figure I'll be obvious enough to anyone that knows me anyway. Sadly, this post says nothing about your alignment.
In post 24, V Lexaeus wrote:Sorry, my bad. They are full fledged scum, I just meant traitor as in the flavor. Should have said treacherous or just scum like I did the first time.
Really doubt this push as a whole comes from scum.
As someone with great experience with the scummer whose style you are imitating, I can point to these areas of your post where you went wrong. You had the right idea, but these ones utterly shattered the illusion. Some constructive criticism: keep the "town town? scum? scum" in order and separate from all other content, which would come in a separate post. Furthermore, the scummer you mimicked will collapse content in the manner I have done so: combining separate paragraphs, shortening spaces between quotes, and cutting out older quotes. That scummer also would not have used a spoiler tag so freely.
Wasn't going for a true imitation, though. Was posting how I felt like posting at all times.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 224, VI Zexion wrote:Trying to discredit my take on your content thus far as just noise doesn't invalidate the reasoning that I've stated; you're welcome to state my reasoning as noise but I think it pretty apparently is not. I don't find the reasons for your townread on Roxas to be genuine; I find the manner in which you are engaging me here to be furthermore scummy; I think that your attitude insinuates that you "know better" about "how the game is played" and that's a position from which you inherently have the advantage, it's a position from which you're poised to start an argument and win it in order to prove a point, not to scumhunt; I think if you were interested in scumhunting you wouldn't discount my critique of your read as just noise, the lack of receptivity from you when you've just started your catchup is scummy because the strength of your read as you're defending it right now doesn't match with where it should be if you were town just at this point in your understanding of the game and your development of your reads.

I'm talking to you because my concerns are with you; just because I think you're scummy doesn't mean I'm dead-set that you're scum end of story and never talk to you again; even if I were sure you were scum I would still talk to you because I treat my scumreads like they're town and that's playstyle.

The motivation for you townread Roxas depends on his alignment - if he's town then you're trying to pocket him because he's an easy pocket when he's town and all you need to do is agree with his reads and you're town to him; if he's scum then you're scum with him and you're trying to improve the position your team is in because your scumbuds are being scumread and you don't want to have to endgame town without Roxas. Roxas' motivation for not articulating the Luxord scumread is so obvious I'm baffled that you're asking me - if Roxas is scum then he doesn't have to provide reasoning that he'll have to justify and be held accountable for.
Wasn't planning on arguing, just figured you might need the constructive criticism.
Arguing with a townread too much just distracts the rest of the organization from the hunt for the traitors.

Here you imply I should be scumhunting you but I stand by my read of you being town and I feel pretty good about that read so I don't feel particularly like scumhunting so much as trying to help you work with people this game.

I feel like the last paragraph is a really shallow surface level read on things. I still think you're town but one thing you're doing there is only looking for scum motivation when you should be weighing town vs scum. You talk like you know who Roxas is but the talk about them being easy to pocket is really not true and I'm surprised that you couldn't tell who it is given who I think you are, but that should be blatant by now anyway.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 230, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 157, VI Zexion wrote:@Roxas if you're town here I definitely would like to see more from you that isn't just pushing back on other slots because I feel like that's pretty much the extent of what I've seen from you so far; don't think it's helpful at all to limit your content to reactions to other slots if you're town, think your reasoning on Lexaeus town is pretty poor and I don't find your stance there reasonable at all.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to fake content on slots that I don't actually have stances on. I would like to make a readslist but I'm trying to figure out formatting which would preserve my anonymity because I'm afraid no matter what style of readslist I use I will immediately out my identity once I have done so.

While it may be obvious enough, I still wish to preserve some semblance of anonymity even though I have to admit, I am indeed facing a conflict. I feel outing my identity would be the most valuable thing for my wincon, yet doing so would be counter to the spirit of the game and I did sign up for this game specifically for the anonymity-alt nature of it.

A readslist would help me explain why I am struggling and give you an idea of where I'm at, but I'm still figuring out how to make one that will not be traceable to my style.
If you're struggling do it Ranger style. That's pretty common these days so I don't think it gives anything away.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:03 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 240, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 216, IX Demyx wrote:Think that if Roxas were scum there would be more thought put into the opening post/sequence and there just wasn't. It doesn't come across as stiff, either.
What if I told you that I put extensive thought into my opening post?

Rather, more specifically, I thought about my role and tried to figure out how to maximize its utility a great deal and my first post was the ultimate conclusion I reached.
Oh yeah that much is obvious but what I'm thinking about is the way your reads were thrown out. Think as scum you'd put more thought into that side of things.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I know which scummer you are talking about and while I don't know if I am allowed to state directly I am not them I can safely abuse a loophole to let you know I am not them by stating this:
I am not from California.

If you assume I am a scummer from there.
You have my identity wrong.
I'd be very surprised if anyone with knowledge of either of you mistook you for that person, let alone Zexion of all people.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 246, VI Zexion wrote:@Demyx last paragraph is shallow reasoning because your question was shallow - not sure what else you expect there. Wasn't implying that you should be scumhunting me, was implying that you should be scumhunting generally; instead you're coming up with
overelaborate reasons why Roxas is town as if you're already sold on your read there
feels a lot like TMI if Roxas is town here
and I haven't seen you develop your reads at all since
so I'm pretty skeptical of what you're doing here overall.
Don't see you getting reads; don't see you legitimately attempting to solve the game
;
don't like how you're talking to me as if you know I'm town
Don't have an altguess on you
Yup! I
am
already sold on my read there!

I also do have more information that you, seemingly, since I know exactly who Roxas is~

Bit hard when my time is being wasted arguing with someone I think is town. :P I do have plans to continue my catch up reading and reads though.

I have been getting reads. In fact, I stated them as I felt them and with quotes to even do the whole show and tell business!

You not agreeing with my reasons or reads is not my problem. You only looking for scum motivation when there's plenty of town motivation is not my problem.

I know who you are, though!
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:14 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 71, X Luxord wrote:I don't actually recall what exactly made me switch to Xigbar in 18, but it was likely because I thought it was okay to let Lexaeus stay busy with prodding at Larxene's claim, and vote someone who didn't seem as engaged. Yes, I didn't have any particular reason for voting Xigbar. I am generally more of a passive player. I don't think this is a bad thing when the game is moving fine on its own. I think it's fine for me to move and act at my own pace in this environment.
:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 72, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 64, X Luxord wrote:You're right, my ISO has been basically all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I can copy all of my thoughts on everyone here, but my heart really isn't into anything regarding scumhunting yet. Like, I won't be proactive now but I think it can be assumed that I will be eventually? I really don't think there are any motivations to be found by my lack of productivity.

Here's a direct (reformatted from Excel) copy of my notes, with one omission. (Only noting this so if I want to bring it up later, people know.)

2 Xigbar:
Reaction to a relatively calm voteswitch by me in RVS. Weird "if you were scum" Q to
in P26. Other than this, gut strongly says town mindset-- but based on not much concrete.

4 Vexen:
Flavor entrance, very standard, empty ISO, voteable.

5 Lexaeus:
Pushes
for inv-immune. Probably just in a frivolous/reac-test way. I tend towards townreading. (Okay, nvm. It seemed genuine.) P53 seems pretty town at first glance, feeling strongly as towniest post in the game.

6 Zexion:
Lots of content. Pushes
for noisemaking which at face value makes no real sense but is a believable push for town to make. Votes
for bad reasons. Overall P47 makes me feel just a little bit weird, entertaining possible narrative of scum with strong presence? Unsure how much conviction he actually has (the less the better, honestly). P56 is towny.

12 Larxene:
Claiming inv-immune. Not impressive but claim tends towards town.

13 Roxas:
Asks to be checked, says will claim if needed. Opens with scumread me and townread
Dude Im begging you, please stop doing this. Just use the name, its going to make it easier on everyone involved.

Personally Im not a big fan of telling the investigative roles where to target in the beginning of the game. Not nearly enough knowledge of the game yet to start playing with power roles like that.
This is silly on all levels.
Like, there's nothing really here that doesn't tell you exactly who it is. It's not like the ppl mentioned aren't referenced by name next to their number. Feels like a nitpicky thing to be nitpicky.
Weird thing of "I want to say I'm scumreading Roxas and you should push that but I wont' say it outright" which I think on all levels is more likely to come from scum but f me if I could ever articulate this in a more explicit manner than I am right now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:22 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 76, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:Care to finish that thought?
Sure. What role does that and is scum-aligned? Just doesn't make sense to me.
Godfather.
Did this not cross your mind?

What did you like about Marluxia's content at this point?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:36 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 82, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 39, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: Roxas

Both posts felt played up. Larxene is definitely not obvtown, Luxord is definitely not obvscum.
Larxene might not be obvi town but she is so far the most town player here. Dont get where the Luxord obvscum is coming from
What's the point of even making this distinction? Why am I the towniest here, anyway?
This is your only post worth looking at and it doesn't say much.
+1
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Spoiler:
In post 83, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 76, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:Care to finish that thought?
Sure. What role does that and is scum-aligned? Just doesn't make sense to me.
This is a TERRIBLE vote.
In post 54, X Luxord wrote:I'm not coming in with any real scumreads so I'm just poking and prodding at people I consider voteable. Crux of it is really that I just don't agree with your reads. If ever I earnestly push you, I'd explain it.
So what's the point of your vote? It's not pressure related or else it's uselessly pressure related. It's not toward actually finding scum, as clearly stated.

A disagreement with reads can be stated. A vote is for scum.

I enjoy Marluxia's content.
I could also vote this one.

Roxas votes are bleh, tbh. He's pretty town.
I was onboard with Luxord scum until I saw him copy his notes. I don't really care about the content but I don't see any scum there. The guy has an honest face~! I wanna see more once he gets a foothold.

Hey hey! Can you please talk to me about...uhhhh...all of this?
Like, what specifically did you dislike about Axel's post there?
What did you find especially town about Roxas at this point? Or well, more importantly, do you believe you know who they are?
What was it about Luxord's notes that changed your mind? Could you expand on not seeing scum there? I know it can be super hard to explain a lack of something but if you could try to explain what you feel is missing that'd be aces.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:08 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 90, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 85, X Luxord wrote:...I might just have to replace out. Even when reading on my main, the avatars and usernames are just too similar. It's confusing the hell out of me and I don't know why it's just me and it's really frustrating to have to check names and people again and again. I'll give it one more try tonight.
It will probably be much easier to tell everyone apart later in the game when we all have contributed more than the same 5 useless posts. Alternatively, we could all make up distinctive call signs based on our avatars and names!!

-The Pinkhaired Shitlord
It is really hard to think about your alignment when my kneejerk reaction to your signing here is
I
you!
:P
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:11 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 96, VIII Axel wrote:Do you want to expand on that vote? Seems pretty useless.
In post 97, V Lexaeus wrote:
In post 94, IX Demyx wrote:
Dance, water, dance!

I believe both Xigbar and Zexion to be loyal.
Why, why, and why?
hmmm did I end up expanding enough for you two? Not sure I even came to the same conclusions so lemme know if you still have questions i guess
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 98, IV Vexen wrote:because usually scum arent going to come out the gate and say what kind of role they have and draw some major attention on themselves. Have a hard time imagining a scum player doin what you did right out of the gate.
ftr this feels like a super super lazy read in a way that isn't rly townie in the slightest
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 279, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 257, IX Demyx wrote:Godfather
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it.

How did you even come to that conclusion.
The question was about the scum motivation for wanting to be checked, not for avoiding it.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 283, VIII Axel wrote:Right but to follow up on this, godfather gets a town result. Larxene's((? might be a different person, I'm not checking) ability implies that if you check her, you get no result.
Ahh, you were responding to Xigbar so I thought you were responding to the vote & comment about both posts of Roxas' being played up.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 323, II Xigbar wrote:???

I was the best man at Zexion's wedding. No shit they know who I am. No shit they would try to pocket me since we're super close friends IRL.

Why would it have to be due to notoriety?
Uhhh okay I don't know who Zexion is then oops.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Oh I was right.
Got thrown by the lie about the wedding.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 381, XIII Roxas wrote:However this is quite perplexing because I thought
Demyx
was you. (Demyx's flavor knowledge and entrance felt like something which fit for you, so them being you was my best guess.) They aren't who I thought they are and yet I'm still positive I know them all the same. And I can't figure it out on any level. I'm left with less answers than I had before and more questions I can't quite articulate. I
should
know them. (That much I am certain of.) Not only who they are but what their alignment is. But frustratingly, I can tell you neither.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Real content to come like, tomorrow or something. I'm too tired to really do more than this so far.
Good to know my personality read on Zexion was right. Think the liar about the RL stuff is town.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 439, VI Zexion wrote:the paranoid part of me right now thinks that if you were actually scumreading Axel then you would be much more concerned with pushing that lynch through given how much actual resistance there is there in the form of baseless townreads.
spell it out 2 me like im 10 who is providing said resistance in form of baseless townreads? list them plz nd ty
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 am

Post by IX Demyx »

AIght Roxas I get why you like Axel so much
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 469, VI Zexion wrote:@Demyx Roxas, Lexaeus, Xigbar and now apparently you as well (???????????). There were probably other slots as well that I'm not really remembering right now.
What about the townreads are baseless tho?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:21 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 498, XIII Roxas wrote:(For what little value it adds at this stage Xigbar is in fact a townread but I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how strong of one. He's moved from being in the ambivalent zone to north of null, but by how far I'd have to spend a little more time on the read to let it mature. I figure this is vaguely important as it removes any interest whatsoever of me voting the slot, but given how improbable it'd be for a wagon there to ever materialize in the first place this is not very relevant to the current happenings.)
Actually given I have become increasingly aware of who Xiggy probs is with the thing with Zex this adds a lot.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:23 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 504, XIII Roxas wrote:with a strong lean towards Demyx.
:( :( :(
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 506, VI Zexion wrote:Like I just don't get how anyone is townreading Axel in any universe and I'm fairly sure that if Luxord isn't scum after that then Demyx is because there's no way a player who is at least competent the way Demyx seems to be would read that shit as "oh I get your townread there Roxas", like that's just blatant as fuck pocketing and anyone who knows Roxas knows that all you need to do to pocket him forever and beyond is to buy into his reads / narrative. Doesn't matter how much he scumreads you beforehand if you just agree with him you're suddenly a townread.
Dude you are smoking something really strong here. Agreeing with Roxas is the fastest way to get scumread. Like every time I have I've had a paranoia burst from them so you're just flat wrong here through my experiences alone.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I'll probably vote Xaldin just cuz I don't have a read there and the wagon doesn't feel gross to me, most recent vote notwithstanding. Still wanna go and reread his posts to be sure tho, but like between Ziggy and Rox there I'm almost willing to just don my fleece and baa along, ya dig?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 508, V Lexaeus wrote:Hm.

I still believe that Saix is scum, but Xaldin's also in the pool so I can go there.
VOTE: Xaldin

I think that's L-2
In post 509, VII Saix wrote:Give him time to defend/claim.
In post 510, VII Saix wrote:I have nothing more substantial to contribute at this point.
I don't love these posts.
The Lex vote I can see being scum regardless of Xaldy's flip.
Those Saix posts are a little more ambiguous but my gut just doesn't love the timing and I can't quite put my finger on why - something about the thread movement and these three posts placed where they're placed I don't like and boy howdy this is unhelpful but I might be able to come back to this later or maybe someone can attempt to mindread me and we can have a back and forth til I get that light bulb and go "YES THAT'S IT".
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 518, VIII Axel wrote:It's because you wrote three paragraphs of frustration against me and my play rather than analyzing what I've done.
+1
Tho that's Zexion's personality at play so it's not actually scummy for them. Can see why ppl who don't know them would think it is tho.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 521, VI Zexion wrote:I actually have zero frustration about Axel and that was looking at their play, I just didn't bother to actually go into "analysis" any more than I did because it should be completely self-evident just by reciting what they've done without the spin of ~deep thought~ going on behind the posts that they're trying to play up. You also completely missed the point; the post was entirely ignored, the resistance to the Axel wagon is so hilariously bad because scum would be jumping all over Axel here if he were town unless all wolf rands are just completely incompetent.
No self respecting scum would use such a garbo "case", sorry.
In post 516, IX Demyx wrote:Dude you are smoking something really strong here. Agreeing with Roxas is the fastest way to get scumread. Like every time I have I've had a paranoia burst from them so you're just flat wrong here through my experiences alone.
You're either lying or you did it really really badly.
I mean, I was town every time I did it.
Which... Oh lookie here! Town again! Doing it again! Having Roxas suspect me again!
Your argument is already debunked through Roxas' stance on me here. Roxas as town is a paranoid fucker and the fastest way to hit their radar is to blindly agree with and townread them, so you're actually wrong here and it's proven by this very game.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 522, VI Zexion wrote:I also don't think you actually understand my meta or why I'm playing the way I am here, but whatever.
Dude, I knew who you were from . Since you engaged me I locked that in. If you think you're playing any differently to normal - you're not.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Why does that change anything?

I tHoUgHt I wAs ScUm FoReVeR 2 U?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

If u think it's because I'll sheep you; I won't.
I don't trust your read on Xig as far as I could throw you, and I'm pre weak dawg.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 528, II Xigbar wrote:Fmpov this is an intentional scumclaim. I feel it would be bad sportsmanship to explain this further. If we want to wagon here instead today I'm okay with that.
it's not; zex is always wrong on u
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 533, VI Zexion wrote:You always lynch Xigbar's buds first here. He's 100% scum but Xaldin needs to die.
yeah you're gonna have to explain what changed.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 535, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 530, IX Demyx wrote:Why does that change anything?

I tHoUgHt I wAs ScUm FoReVeR 2 U?
No I've never scumread you I just said I would never townread you. You've been null all game until now.
oh so you've finally pulled your head out your ass and realized i'm town?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 538, II Xigbar wrote:I don't think Zex has a fantastic track record on reading me but the only person who is better who still plays is Firebringer. And it's not about her scumread on me, it's about the wording.
I've seen you call her scum for this kind thing before tho and she's always been town in the instances I saw so it's like ehhhhhnnnn.
You'll have to highlight scum motivation behind her posts that aren't related to u if u want that lynch ever. Can at least promise if u die I'll go through it with a fine tooth comb but I might still come away with the same read.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 539, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 536, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 533, VI Zexion wrote:You always lynch Xigbar's buds first here. He's 100% scum but Xaldin needs to die.
yeah you're gonna have to explain what changed.
Nothing? My vote is already on Xaldin.

You being you and other people not being you though changes other things about other people.

;)
In post 540, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 537, IX Demyx wrote:oh so you've finally pulled your head out your ass and realized i'm town?
With the altguess, yes. Roxas' earlier post about not knowing how to deal with you summarized my thoughts really well but with the altguess it's an easy read.
yeahhh I hate these posts. Don't do that. I don't want to be buddied by you.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I... still don't see any reason to townread Vexen and it concerns me that he's getting ignored.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

L1

meh, I'm out. I could reread the thread but like, this wagon looks good enough as far as town driven wagons go at least.
Let the dude claim, blahblah blah and all that good shit.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 554, VI Zexion wrote:Free townread for anyone who hammers.
damn my impulsive nature, I'm already on the wagon
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 610, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 583, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 573, XI Marluxia wrote:Roxas's gambit amused me, but a real hammer would be much much better.
I don't understand why Xaldin isn't dead?

I'm not gambiting, I'm not joking.

I have a double-vote so Xaldin SHOULD be dead right now? :?
VOTE: Roxas

Explain or die.
^ this is scum. Can we just lynch it? I was right the first time.
VOTE: vexen
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 616, I Xemnas wrote:Fascinating. Your decision to insist on this lie, that is.
It's not a lie. Roxas wouldn't pull that continuation there I don't think.
Even if it is... That means roxas would be town, because they definitely wouldn't as scum. There's no reward for the risk of lying, basically.

@roxas I recommend asking the mod a lot of questions if you don't know what happened there but I get a feeling that you might have some idea by virtue of how excited you are about your role. :P not saying more on that tho obvs
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 647, II Xigbar wrote:If I was to guess the scumteam right now

it's Luxord/Marluxia/Larxene
Still don't think Larxene's claim was scum tbh.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 661, II Xigbar wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but not to defend them tomorrow if Luxord pans out.
Euurrrggghhh I mean I can't promise that if they start doing shit and I think it's town shit, but as things stand I can't see a reason to bother if you end up proven right on your theories so... A tentative okay?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Roxas why do you like being a double voter?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 668, II Xigbar wrote:If I lynch scum and end up dead do you think you're entitled to push your reads over mine?
I mean like, I already said if you're proven right and Larxene keeps not doing all that much.
I just don't think you're infallible. I won't ignore your reads if you get killed but I don't wanna blindly sheep them either.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

VOTE: Luxord
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 674, II Xigbar wrote:I mean I can make ANOTHER case today but I've made so many cases and I'm just so weary of making cases.
ehnn you don't need to make a case today.
If you die during the night I'll take a good long look and bounce off thoughts with Zex and Roxas. If you live then you'll be able to push stuff and it doesn't matter :P
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 680, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 669, IX Demyx wrote:Roxas why do you like being a double voter?
I'm a fan of irony. I don't like being a double-voter so much as I like the surrounding circumstances. I'd normally elaborate but normally I wouldn't be protecting my anonymity.
OH LOL
I get it.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 690, VI Zexion wrote:it's kind of obvious to me now that they're not Demyx since the level of manipulation from them just isn't really there
Not there with me either.
But ok, you do you.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 690, VI Zexion wrote:I think if they're scum the way they've been blatantly buddying Xigbar has felt kind of unaligned, just the way that Xigbar has been treating them makes them feel very aligned so I don't know. If Axel is town I'd probably feel a lot better about townreading Xigbar. Tbh don't really care much about the slot aside from the way they feel attached to Xigbar.
I'd probs trust Xiggy's read on Axel tbh because he's good at reading the lynchbaitz
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

{Xemnas, Roxas}
{Xigbar, Zexion}
{Larxene, Axel}
{Xaldin, Lexaeus, Saix, Marluxia, Luxord}
{Vexen}

'bout where I'm at I think?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:44 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 711, II Xigbar wrote:I am not Thor, but it is not at all unusual for people whom know me to join wagons because I am on them even if they weren't convinced that they were scum before.
well at least one person gets it :P
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:59 am

Post by IX Demyx »

This is a protest vote cuz I don't like the other options and Vexen continues to be super scummy and yet no one takes fucking notice.
I should be around before deadline anyways in case my vote is super needed. Would really just prefer we lynch scumbutt no.1 over here.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am

Post by IX Demyx »

jfc both these wagons are balls wtf are you smoking Xig?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 am

Post by IX Demyx »

What townread?
I was waffling on Luxord the whole time.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 am

Post by IX Demyx »

post 1: this post is null to me
post 2: eh this is seeming honest < still not a townread, still a waffle
post 3: townread
post 4: "this post isn't good maybe I'm wrong" post
post 5: voting a read I waffle on.

I would think that's pretty self explanatory in all honesty. Kinda annoyed I even have to break that down for you.
You want to see a townread on someone? All my posts regarding Roxas. All my posts with Xiggy.
You want to see a townread on someone I disagree with a lot? All my posts regarding Zexion.
You'd think it would be pre clear the diff between a townread and a nullish/waffling read considering the way I interact with ppl but I guess not.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:10 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 854, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 849, IX Demyx wrote:jfc both these wagons are balls wtf are you smoking Xig?
Then take the lynch on a negative utility role and if I was wrong we'll have several weeks to discuss it.

There's no other options. You don't want a NL. vote.
I was under the impression Vexen hammered.
just in case I guess.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Also Xiggy do you know who I am? Because I feel like you do and if so you should have me as hard town because I expect you of all people to know I'm way outside my scumrange here.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

still tr xiggy
still tr roxybby
still sr vex

whoever is trying to push that isn't axel's ability when the
flavour is v specific about it being
is cracked but that kinda crazy is probably town? like I cant see scum thinking they could seriously push that shit lol but I see it from town more often I feel. thoughts on that, xiggy?
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 897, IV Vexen wrote:Note: Chainsawing now means pointing out the scum motivation of posts the player makes, and everyone now means Saix.
he says after doing it to me :lol:
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

@Vexen I mean, that would be a lot more convincing if you, you know, followed through with not being that guy. As it is I can see that being scum needing to tear ppl down tho so I'm not overly offended since you're trying to pursue ur wincon.

meh this is why mafia games are shit now.
like you're saying it's lack of accountability for the flip but you were actually trying to push that I was voting a tr when it was clearly a read I wasn't sure on to me and I can get how you can read it another way and that's cool and all but I just don't think your push here is a town one at all.
I don't think your breaking ppl down is coming from a town mindset.
I don't feel like you're actually frustrated enough to have hit that level of attack as town here vs being scum needing to demotivate ppl from wanting to play - and in that case it is working because my drive to play has gone down. no one likes ppl being condescending towards them nd like I get that I've probably even done that this game when ive gotten frustrated with certain slots but I feel even with me you could go back and see a natural progression to it where you're just kinda revving it up in neutral in the driveway with the handbrake on fmpov, y'know?

i'm not saying saix is too stupid to be scum i'm saying that I can't see scum thinking of that being a viable line of attack after the flavor was public - generally find scum like to think a little more about what they're posting. there are certain players i'd expect the crazytown angle to be used as scum but I don't get a ping from saix that they fit under that subset of players, and those players generally only do that because they're known for doing it as town anyway and they do it to get erroneously townread off of meta and i just...don't expect there to be a reason for saix to do so here at all.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 907, VI Zexion wrote:Hi guys, haven't read anything but would just like to apologize for my play yesterday. I decided coming into this game to play in a certain way that I don't think I can really appreciate anymore and am sorry for any stress that it may have caused. I'd like to stick around and be a stable presence here for you all to make up for that but I'm afraid I'm not able to play in a game with Demyx so I have to replace out here. I'll be back in ~24 hours or so to post some final thoughts before I make my exit.
Replace me.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 957, II Xigbar wrote:So clarify: I do townread Demyx. I just can't put that much in terms of words to it because a lot of it is in fact based on meta. I think it's weaker than my other townreads, so I would be fine to see it lynched if I end up being wrong, which I wno't be: but sure.
Ur using meta in an anon game.

Who let you in this game?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 961, I Xemnas wrote:This game becomes impossible to follow when it starts delving inti the meta if people I can't identify, and orobably don't know. I have no idea who Vexen is, and while Xiggy's explanation gave me some idea with regards to their thought process, I still don't have enough to know what I should look for.

I asked that question about Axel because I wanted to know if the role would be broken as a scum role. Turns out it's not, but at least Axel answered that honestly.
This pings me.
Not sure how though.

Also I haven't read anything but this page.
Need to read stuff
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 990, IV Vexen wrote:Actually, fuck it. I demand at least a paragraph regarding me from everyone.

EVERYONE!

(Saix can be excused if he hasn't gotten over the fact that I'm kind of an asshole, but I would like to point out that I'm trying to not be kind of an asshole.)
No
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 967, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 964, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 957, II Xigbar wrote:So clarify: I do townread Demyx. I just can't put that much in terms of words to it because a lot of it is in fact based on meta. I think it's weaker than my other townreads, so I would be fine to see it lynched if I end up being wrong, which I wno't be: but sure.
Ur using meta in an anon game.

Who let you in this game?
He is scum.using meta to easily back after mislynches with the excuse of herpderp I probably guessed wrong.

Simple as.
Lynch this
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Xaldin ISO is basically compromised of:
> talking about role interactions
> talking about flavor
> small push on xig
> halfway through all pretenses of scum hunting are gone.

Town ISO? Don't think so.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I really want to lynch you because I find your posts annoying Vexen.
I think you are likely Town but still.

Pretty annoying.

You make a good point about lack of activity, and I am not helping much there.

Let's just lynch Xaldin.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1001, IV Vexen wrote:They don't think I'm pretty.
This one.

Maybe if you had more of Bruce Willis aesthetic I wood be interested, but sadly not.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I need more reads.

I have about three town reads and one scumread.
This is all from reading last 6 pages, still behind.

Likelihood of me completely catching up is very low.

Also if one more person uses meta to justify a read, I am voting their ass and not moving it for remainder of game.
I don't care if you use meta to internally read a player but stop explaining the read as meta.
Last edited by Heartless on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1026, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1005, IX Demyx wrote:Also if one more person uses meta to justify a read, I am voting their ass and not moving it for remainder of game. I don't care if you use meta to internally read a player but stop explaining the read as meta.
Hey so I have a pretty strong meta read on Roxas. I know his identity really well, and I'm positive, knowing his meta, that this is his towngame. :cool:
VOTE: Roxas
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Going to keep vote there for remainder of game.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Xaldin is scum.
Roxas might as well be scum.
Xigbar and vexen are town by how they approach the game, only town annoy me like some of their posts.

I have no opinion on anyone else.

Xaldin I explained earlier
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

We should lynch Roxas though.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

And why aren't you voting Roxas?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Can't get anything done. What's new though?

I have more free time and will probably post more but they will likely just be spam posts telling you to lynch Roxas.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I swear the number of times I have wanted to vote vexen has now reached double digits
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1067, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 1060, IX Demyx wrote:And why aren't you voting Roxas?
I'm not sure you seriously believe that I would; if you think that Roxas is scum beyond "he said the m-word" I'd like to hear why. What is your read on Xigbar?
He ain't scum he is a pawn of the scum, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Although he could be both.

Scum Pawn.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Xigbar feels townie to me.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1068, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1060, IX Demyx wrote:And why aren't you voting Roxas?
Because lynching him for saying he has a townread on himself by meta is the pettiest shit I can possibly think of and at the very least you've just told us you're not interested in playing the game?
I can think of more petty reasons.
I don't think you are thinking big enough.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I agree
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

What if I told you I am a tracker of things?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Pref lynches are Roxas then Xaldin so...

We have isssues.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

if I was scum, I wouldn't kill you.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Yw btw, I just saved you.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:29 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Yo vexen u look like you are in trouble
What happened?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:56 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1197, IV Vexen wrote:FWIW, Xig has site activity, including MD activity on his main (Though very little MD activity). I see no mentions of any RL crisis that may be preventing posting, though I will admit I haven't looked exceptionally hard. I DO NOT find the chance he's merely focused on other things unlikely, but I feel this to be worth mentioning.
Not cool.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1131, IV Vexen wrote:Anywho I'm off to see a man about a horse. I'll be back tomorrow.
Did you find the horse?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I think everyone is forgetting my 1v1 with Roxas right now.
This should not be taken lightly.

Very important stuff.

Most important stuff.

Guranteed scum in pair. Maybe both.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Your question seemed very filler like, answering filler questions is pretty meaningless.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Actually:

VOTE: Saix
Let's go with that.

1v1 over, I declared myself the winner.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Before you ask, my reason for changing was rereading isos of people with votes on them and saix seemed worse to me. I actually saw a few posts from Roxas I liked, amid a lot of ones I didn't like.

Roxas still is cringe ISO though.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 am

Post by IX Demyx »

If we aren't done here, perhaps we should get done elsewhere.
How about my place at 10:30?

We can wrap it up with a bottle of wine and some lovely music
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:21 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1208, II Xigbar wrote:If saix Lynch goes through autolynch demyx.

He's better than this and if he's not he needs to learn to be.
And if saix is scum???
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:24 am

Post by IX Demyx »

why not just argue for my lynch now?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1215, II Xigbar wrote:Because I'm trying to Lynch confscum
There is no confscum.
If there was we wouldn't be having this discussion friendo
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1219, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1209, IX Demyx wrote:If we aren't done here, perhaps we should get done elsewhere.
How about my place at 10:30?

We can wrap it up with a bottle of wine and some lovely music
Deflection note
I'll be with you soon bae.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1220, X Luxord wrote:Wow whatever just ignore me okay fine I guess I'll just replace out.
Spoiler: A real spoiler
jk but seriously please don't ignore me. I'll get into this game a lot faster if people are poking things I say or making me feel smart by agreeing with me.
You are very smart, attractive, elegant, strong person. You don't need our approval.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:54 am

Post by IX Demyx »

@lux It's those luscious blue eyes.
I don't have anything to argue with you over right now. I don't particularly have opinion on those posts either way. Early game is always awkward.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Vexen, how you doing?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1256, I Xemnas wrote:VOTE: Demyx

Hope you brought your dancing shoes.
I only brought dress shoes.

Think I can dance in them?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I just realized who Roxas is. God damn that makes me want to replace out.
Fuck you antihero.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I'd rather talk about dancing.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

The shim sham
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Honestly because it entertains me a lot more to fuck with you.
If you want to know why I 1v1 Roxas it's because I think they are shit town or scum.

I also think because of what Roxas said I am less inclined to think Saix is now scum.
But meh. Keeping my vote there still.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I would not be surprised either way on what Roxas is.
Still want them lynched though. Can I not get anyone to agree with me that she needs to go?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1246, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1180, I Xemnas wrote:I'm curious why you think this was the nail in the coffin.
I'm not really in an explainy mood (yes I have those, no I'm not in one right now), so I can't really give you the details there even though I want to. It's just the everything in the area. It was so fake. Everything about Demyx is just...hollow and empty. There's nothing sincere in anything he's doing. His push on me? Shallow. His stances? Practically nonexistent. He's shitting the thread up in an attempt to look town (in that case by faking a townslip), without actually
being
town.
Like just read this post and tell me it's useful or remotely good analysis.

Like I am not being very useful but this is shit analysis.

Roxas says I am fucking shit posting in thread to look Town? Wtf.
And where the fuck did i Townslip? Nowhere.

Like this is shit.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1266, I Xemnas wrote:I think it's intentional that you're putting nothing into the game that you could be held accountable for.
I am actually not putting in anything into the game because there's nothing demanded to be put in.
If I had thoughts that I actively wanted to share I would share, if there was something I directly wanted to discuss I would.

Most of my thoughts are just general vibes so discussing them are pointless.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

That's stupid.
I've literally deathtunneled an IC as scum before.
People thought I was too brain dead to be scum.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I hope you realize I am not trying to convince you I am Town.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I believe in you
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1285, II Xigbar wrote:Burden of proficiency me then. Let me lead todays lynch and I will make sure scum have to kill me before lynching me is ever on the table.
Hell no
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1278, X Luxord wrote:feel like Demyx is literally going to be a dead slot now and might as well be replaced.
What
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I am just not going to engage with Roxas.
It makes my life easier.

Though I am always willing to lynch her.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I was really cheering for my wagon at one point.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1338, VI Zexion wrote:That's probably fair actually, but it's just me fucking around not trying to fuck with you

In case you haven't noticed I don't actually care about who wins this game. I mean I already know that scum are going to win and that's cool and stuff, not really bothered with trying to do much about it, I know I said I was going to come back and be serious but then RL stuff happened and I changed my mind so now I'm just trolling around waiting for the game to be over, mainly I just hope by some miracle I get nightkilled before endgame
I like this guy
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:55 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I am actually rather surprised your voting me in general.
What can I do to mantain your vote loyalty?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Did luxford get replaced overnight?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 am

Post by IX Demyx »

World weary is interesting phrase. Yeah my point of view isnt so much we are going to lose as much as that trolling around having fun is better than being deeply invested and trying too hard to win.

That has nothing to do with my read on the guy though.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1357, X Luxord wrote:Vexen, Zexion, Axel and the Dem wagon are all scum yeah?
Unlikely. Maybe one of these but def not all three and be very very unlikely even 2.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1363, X Luxord wrote:I mean, I was talking to Xig, but okay.
If you're willing to address questions directed at other people are you also willing to address questions directed at you? :P

What would be your best guess for a scumteam that excludes Roxas?
Xaldin, Marlex, Saix
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1365, X Luxord wrote:Can you throw any reasoning at my face for any of them in particular?
Xaldin for reasons previously stated in my ISO
Saix for -insert buzzwords here-
Marx for being middleground/no waves/opportunistic scum.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1391, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1387, II Xigbar wrote:At this point I'm just waiting till tomorrow and hardclaiming a guilty on him first thing if I'm alive.

If not, your faults for not lynching him today.
Alignment aside, you're being almost as useful as Dem. If you're town and you fake a guilty on me, you will have singlehandedly lost the game for town and you will be going immediately back onto my blacklist. I don't dislike you as a person, but by Christ above I'd rather games I'm in be vaguely playable.
Ease it up cowboy
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1392, X Luxord wrote:Xig when do I get to know who the scum pushing Dem was I'm just dying to know can't you help me out I can hardly wait to know the answer it's killing me so much
Roxas!
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Do you not get enough attention at home?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1409, X Luxord wrote:
In post 1403, IX Demyx wrote:Do you not get enough attention at home?
It's funny because you're barely playing the game
and then complaining about people playing the game.
ur right, that is funny
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1412, X Luxord wrote:Hey guys wanna see my Demax impression?
Here goes!
"oh man hey I'm gonna sign up for a mafia game
BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THOSE
AND NEVER JUST FLOP AROUND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW BAD THE GAME IS THE ENTIRE TIME
EVERY TIME
WITHOUT FAIL"
how did I do?
A-
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1433, VI Zexion wrote:pedit I mean if he hates being in games with Roxas why does he keep replacing into them?
I think u somehow forgot what anon means.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1428, X Luxord wrote:And then felt the need to basically imply that I'm an insecure loser.
What?
I think you take my jokes too seriously.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1440, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 1438, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1433, VI Zexion wrote:pedit I mean if he hates being in games with Roxas why does he keep replacing into them?
I think u somehow forgot what anon means.
Yeah but like, read uh... one, any, of their posts? It's like the most blatantly obvious thing ever.
Really there's no need to go into this more but I didn't read anything pre sub in.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

We could sing a song instead.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Lux, yo I get ur mad. If it makes you feel better, I am probably not going to be on this site for future games.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1447, X Luxord wrote:I'm stupid.
You're fine.
Like.
I don't really like the way you're playing here in general
but I'm clearly the problem here.
Lol.
Naah, I shouldn't be playing this game.
Ur grievances are justified.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1450, VI Zexion wrote:I'm always down for a sing-song.
Okay let's sing don't stop believing by journey.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

No.
You post one line of the lyrics, then I post a like then someone else posts a line
until we get through whisk song
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Okay instead of that song
Someone like you by Adele.

I heard that you are settled down
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Bad vote is bad vote
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1493, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1492, IX Demyx wrote:Bad vote is bad vote
Feeling's mutual.
We got on wrong foot, hi my name is demyx.
Let's lynch scum together!
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1551, IV Vexen wrote:BTW,

VOTE: Demyx
Good vote.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Okay, I have decided to do this again.

VOTE: Vote: Roxas
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Roxas, Saix, Xaldin, Marluxia.

All the scum are in there.
Lets get them now.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #165) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Vexen wagon is shit
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1704, X Luxord wrote:And you don't think a scummate could have helped him draft a fakeclaim?
Scum don't do this.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #167) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:59 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1635, XI Marluxia wrote:
Vote: Vexen

I think accusing Xaldin/Saix of pushing you because they hate you is probably some excessive drama queening, but the Vexen/Xigbar choice is pretty obvious to me.
This is such a scum just moving votes to whatever is getting a lynch.
How are people ignoring this guy?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #168) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1649, Heartless wrote:This is a friendly reminder that since this is an alted game, please try to refrain from outside meta as much as possible.
Yeah and I see a good portion of players using meta.

This is pretty ridiculous how many times I've seen it.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 am

Post by IX Demyx »

VOTE: Marlyxia
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 am

Post by IX Demyx »

I am wondering how I am only one picking up on scum marlyxia here.
Like it seems clear he is sheeping/coasting scum
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1721, II Xigbar wrote:Also, Marluxia is town. Scum doesn't say what they said about only playing it because I'm still in it. Scum doesn't openly sheep me for as long as they have.
I've seen this behaviour so many times before and it's always, ALWAYS from town. Scum do sheep me but they do it different, they try to add their own shit to it because they feel like it looks better.
There's a reason when I get nightkilled the people who voted with me often get mislynched and it's because no one else knows how to interpret this shit.

Me or Vexen. No compromises. I would sooner be lynched than allow a dumb lynch, regardless of the power of my role.
No none of this makes marluxia town. None of these reasons at all make someoen townie.
Seriously ur defending this person for zero reason other than it's counter to ur pref lynch
In post 1722, II Xigbar wrote::wink:
In post 1709, IX Demyx wrote:Vexen wagon is shit
No, you are. Or you're scum in place of Axel.
Ur ultimatums are shit.
You made this same argument before except if X wagon went through to lynch me.
Your wagon isn't happening.

I will fight it to death.
In post 1723, II Xigbar wrote:Like there you go I just blew one of the number one tells that I've used for years. You can get on my good side with it now.
The people completely checking out of the game and sheeping me are
always
town. I have never seen an exception.
Not the people hiding behind me. The people who get too lazy to do shit and just follow me. That's one of the main reasons I have townreads on people who don't deserve it and end up being right.

I know what scum sheeping me looks like and I know what town sheeping me looks like and Marluxia is town 100% of the time here.
Don't care at all.
Your read is terrible.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1766, II Xigbar wrote:Tbh being a stick in the mud on an inevitable scum lynch is absolutely something Demyx would do, even if their partner was bussing. Just to stick it to me.
Mods asked everyone to stop doing meta and it still doing it.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1762, II Xigbar wrote:Okay then fight me to the death let's go
Sounds fun.
Let's do it
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

False dichotomy.
I want none of those things ur proposing.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I think u and Vexen are terrible lynches.
I'd rather have marluxia, Roxas, Xaldin or Saix
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Can I interest you all in a marlexia lynch?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Lynch marlexia
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1962, X Luxord wrote:I really think townDemyx is more paranoid about the active voices here than he is.
Just saying that Xig/Vexen are both town seems way too easy.
But at the same time, there's definitely no time and not enough interest.
:/

Xig's probably right that if Vexen and Xig are both town that we've probably lost at this point, so.
I'll just reserve I told you so points for postgame if I am right :P
U basically giving xigbar free reign to make a self fulfilling prophecy.

"If we are both Town, then we lost." Is not conducive to creating conversation
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1955, II Xigbar wrote:Also the marluxia pushes are gross

Zex and demyx are sitting off the wagon because they don't want it going through yeah so let's Lynch Vexen.
Ur Vexen push is gross as well.
Cool we both agree each other's pushes is gross.

Want to sit down the fire and make sweet mafia?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1966, I Xemnas wrote:
In post 1964, IX Demyx wrote:Lynch marlexia
This is not happening today.
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy.

But here is my vote, so lynch marlexia maybe.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1968, II Xigbar wrote:Id wagon demyx but even if he flips scum I don't think you guys will ever end up lynching Vexen. I need to be alive for this.
I am so going to rub it in your face post game when it shows Vexen is town.

Unless ur scum.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1971, X Luxord wrote:I'm sad that people are townreading you Demyx how do I get them to stop doing that
):
Idk I am basically asking to get lynched.
I need to continue my lynch spree.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Naah
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Ur still doing meta pal
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

U can read people by it.
U can't argue it in game.

U understand why.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

How about "demyx is scum because he is doing X, Y, Z which is motivated to accomplish E goal which isn't townie"
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1994, II Xigbar wrote:Also seen no explanation for why you're townreading myself or Vexen: you've only criticized me on stylistic notes that you should be used to and that have absolutely nothing to do with the correctness of my read.
You've basically said 'this is a shit way of pushing someone so ignore his read' which is an abhorrent way to defend someone.
I don't have a general explanation.
If I did I would elaborate.

You both feel townie. Sorry gut reading still.

I think between two of you that you feel more townie than Vexen Rn but think Vexen is still up there.
Not lynching second strongest townread
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Vexen why aren't you voting marlexia
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 1993, II Xigbar wrote:Sure. You're refusing to push scum Vexen, attempting to derail to a quicklynch on Marluxia which is a weak slot but objectively town, and completely ignoring and refusing to engage with my reads in order to avoid scum dying today.
I should probably argue against this though:

1) don't think Vexen is scummy only thing scummy is maybe over defensive nature in last dozen pages but I have seen townies do that to
2) I see nothing townie in marlexia ISO, refresh me why it's just weak town?
3) I didn't know I was supposed to talk about ur reads...
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

So you want me to talk to you about where we disagree?
Where we agree?

What up?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #191) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

This is where we disagree a lot:
Vexen
Marluxia
Saix

Here's where kind of agree:
Xaldin
Roxas
Axel

Here's agree:
Demyx
Xigbar
Luxord
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #192) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

U have a lot of iffy reads right now.
Late day paranoia?
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #193) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I knew I could get you to laugh
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #194) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 2006, II Xigbar wrote:Mafia is a shit game why am I playing it
I love u
In post 2007, I Xemnas wrote:Masochist?
Yes
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #195) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Vexen get in here and talk to me.
U not moving ur vote makes me want to lynch u, even though I said I wouldn't.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #196) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

We have three hours approx.
I am going to make some magic happen.
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #197) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Or die trying
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #198) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

If u weren't confirmed town I'd say those posts were scummy
The Melodious Nocturne
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I still believe in marlexia lynch.

The heart of the cards hasn't let me down yet.
The Melodious Nocturne

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”