Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3307 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3275, mastina wrote:I mean overall my stance is fuck replacements because replacements overall were by far +EV for the town (in particular, Saix 2.0 singlehandedly fucked the scum over by turning our best shot at lylo via a mislynch into someone who was necessary to kill before then), but I can't really say replacements in of themselves were a contributing factor to the town win. Xigbar 2.0 was good but no offense to Xig 2.0, you're not RadiantfuckingCowbells the dude who singlehandedly took on fucking Jingle our star scum player and WON. Dunkerdoodles is also someone who I'd say is of a lesser skill overall than nancy for the same slot. And Jingle was a replacement who boosted our scumteam greatly. And so on and so forth. So the replacements at certain times DID help scum...but at other times. They really, really, REALLY hurt us.

And it was a combined effort, too. No one stage was dominant.

I knew I was losing from the moment RC succeeded in lynching Jingle. (Well, no. I knew I was losing from the moment we got Saix 2.0 because before Saix 2.0 it was going to be reasonably easy to get to a 5p lylo or MAYBE survive to a 3p lylo. AFTER Saix 2.0 came in, it became clear there was only one way this game was ending and it was not in my favor.) I did everything I could to stop it, of course, and above all else I'm disappointed I didn't get the 3p lylo I was hoping to make (making it to 3p lylo was something in of itself I'd have called a win given how fucked we were), but I can't really blame myself for not getting it.
<3

Also, no hard feelings RC, but I am serious about us not being a great combination in games in the future. And FWIW, I genuinely had no idea who you were til mastina told me in the scumthread.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3308 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Jingle »

Also stupid mod not letting me change the signature on Vexen. I even offered to find similar quotes for the rest of the players, but they were all like "No, that's too much work."

:P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3332 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3311, nancy wrote:hi jingle i've never heard of you before lol apparently you're good at scum? i thought you were thor because of all that notthor stuff lmao
Eh. I'm good at scum, but not amazing. Mostly just looks that way cause I'm pretty much the king of tunneling townslots when I do end up as town and cause mastin's seen pretty much every one of my best scumgames firsthand. :P I'm just not really easy to lynch as either alignment in general.

I played regularly from my join date til late 2015 and was active on site, but flaked due to some RL problems. I'm back now, though I doubt I'll ever get back into the habit of playing 3 concurrent games. Notably I used to in for every game Anti ran and had a few semi active hydrae.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3340 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

Pshh. You were like, the best part of the game. Legitimately asked Anti if you were him and TTH under a post restriction cause you were so awesome.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”