Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

this game feels extremely scumsided mafia controls EVERYTHING a lot of lynches most likely won't happen without bussing if we ever lynch a mafia mafia will just kill whoever is playing the best on town or someone to wifom give credit if we lynch town mafia just kill whoever is playing the worst on there team or someone to make another mafia member look towny all in all this game is basically set up for mafia to get to 3 way with someone in the best spot and 2 towny people they think they can beat. This feels hugely scumsided.

VOTE: Chara
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 11, Chara wrote:
In post 8, Maki Harukawa wrote:this game feels extremely scumsided mafia controls EVERYTHING a lot of lynches most likely won't happen without bussing if we ever lynch a mafia mafia will just kill whoever is playing the best on town or someone to wifom give credit if we lynch town mafia just kill whoever is playing the worst on there team or someone to make another mafia member look towny all in all this game is basically set up for mafia to get to 3 way with someone in the best spot and 2 towny people they think they can beat. This feels hugely scumsided.

shouldn't you have known this before joining the game? i don't know what side the mechanic favours, but i'm excited to see the differences from a normal game.
I didn't really think about it when I joined I thought about it after thinking on the set up a bit and prayed I got mafia. Oh well
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Scum can plan for other scum to go down at any point of the game like scum A can say "I'll die Night X so I'll try to set it up so scum B looks good" I don't think it's that big a deal as you think.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not going to keep preaching that "it doesn't matter we're gonna lose" I'm saying it's going to be a challenge compared to other set ups.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we not do useless gambits like this that lead us no where at all ty
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 37, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 35, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can we not do useless gambits like this that lead us no where at all ty
This game is progressing at an alarmingly slow pace. And if everyone does nothing, then nothing is going to happen. Keep in mind that almost half of the people here are fine with that
perpetuating
. What do you propose instead?

Unvote. Vote: Maki Harukawa

Don't see any town intent behind your post.
You didn't know all mafia you just said you did for no reason and I didn't feel the need to sit here and go "oh my god I wonder who it could be" when that would just slow the day down and be like "well what now"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 59, acidphoenix wrote:skiles v
diamond w
wicked wolfy
Chara v
uc villagey
kunk wolfy
lycan meh; v if maki w though
maki wolfy
ew
VOTE: Acid
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 72, kunkstar7 wrote:This ignores the second part of that gambit post. He posed a question asking for impressions, but your response is to just shut it down and not even take a stab at what he asked? I do admit that his question is basically asking for RVS 2.0, but shutting it down and acting like it could go nowhere is disingenuous.
Asking for "impressions" on page 2 is basically outting 5 random reads and hoping you're correct if this was said on like page 20/30 I'd entertain it but not on page 2.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 103, Wickedestjr wrote:So first you say I made the post as a gambit. Now you're saying I did it for no reason. Which is it?

If you are town and you really thought that I was doing a gambit, then I still don't see why you felt the need to try shutting it down. There was absolutely no discussion happening at that point, so to say that my gambit was getting in the way of something or slowing down the game is just unreasonable.
You were doing a useless gambit for no reason it's not one of the 2 it's the same. As I already said it was very clear you were doing a useless gambit and normally if you did this on page 20/30 (as I already said) this would be fine but you're doing it on page 2 where people have 0-5 posts you don't know all the scum nor do any other townies it's just asking for random names at that point and doesn't help what so ever. That's why I shut it down.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

@mod do mafia have daychat?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I swear to god I read that twice and still didn't see it. Don't hurt me :lol:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 125, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 120, Maki Harukawa wrote:
@mod do mafia have daychat?
I'm not judging the fact that you're blind, however, this does strike me as a bit off. Maybe forced to try and give yourself towncred?

I dunno. FOS: Maki
I would like to hope you aren't serious in thinking I'd resort to that trick of all things to get towncred.
In post 134, acidphoenix wrote:(oh maki is scarletmask? i just realized)
Yes hello acid :)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't believe we've played together before but fair enough.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sorry what did you say I blacked out for a moment
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 169, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 119, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 103, Wickedestjr wrote:So first you say I made the post as a gambit. Now you're saying I did it for no reason. Which is it?

If you are town and you really thought that I was doing a gambit, then I still don't see why you felt the need to try shutting it down. There was absolutely no discussion happening at that point, so to say that my gambit was getting in the way of something or slowing down the game is just unreasonable.
You were doing a useless gambit for no reason it's not one of the 2 it's the same. As I already said it was very clear you were doing a useless gambit and normally if you did this on page 20/30 (as I already said) this would be fine but you're doing it on page 2 where people have 0-5 posts you don't know all the scum nor do any other townies it's just asking for random names at that point and doesn't help what so ever. That's why I shut it down.
At this point I can't tell if you are pretending to not understand what I'm saying or if you actually don't see what I was attempting there.

A gambit is... "a device, action, or opening remark, typically one entailing a degree of risk, that is calculated
to gain an advantage
."

So if you really think it was a gambit, then it doesn't make sense for you to also believe it had no purpose. How can you say "it was a useless gambit for no reason" ? The desired 'advantage' in this case was that it would cause serious discussion to begin.

Fwiw, it worked out very well the last time that I did it: discussion started and I correctly scum read 2 out of 3 scum shortly after doing it.
I'm gonna drop this given we seem to just be in disagreement and we both got what we wanted out of this so hey win win.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't really have much to say at the moment given the posts going on.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Klunk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Look at you taking over the game good for you!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Will hammer acid happily if he gets to L-1 he's scum too but klunk's wagon is bigger also welcome shitposter-I mean Omega
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 516, kunkstar7 wrote:Honestly just saying "acid is scum because gut or meta or whatever" isn't going to fly. Your gut means nothing to me, and I suspect, to several other players as well.

Hey Maki tell me something..how did you go from
In post 193, Maki Harukawa wrote:I don't really have much to say at the moment given the posts going on.
to this:
In post 495, Maki Harukawa wrote:Will hammer acid happily if he gets to L-1 he's scum too
I already said I'd vote acid before I felt no need to rehash that statement all over again my sr on acid never went away
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 546, Not_Mafia wrote:No one wants to post because of you and Mulch
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 584, DiamondSentinel wrote:Alright. I've tried ignoring it. I've tried dealing with it maturely. I've tried waiting through this entire day and talking to the mod about this, but this is fucking ridiculous.

I have permission from the mod to request to start a WotC movement to force-replace Mulch (and/or Michael). This has gone on for 4 days of exclusively shitposting and spamming. There was never much activity, but they are making this even worse. If you are in support of a WotC movement to force-replace them, then please reply to this message in the affirmative. If I'm the only one in support of this, then so be it, and I will likely replace out, as I can not stand to be in this game with them any longer. This has only gotten worse and worse.
Happily yes to this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 604, fferyllt wrote:
replaces Mulch.
In post 606, fferyllt wrote:
replaces Michael22Omega.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 609, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I just read a bit...
what did i replace into...
You can still run Kaede...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 614, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 535, Maki Harukawa wrote:I already said I'd vote acid before I felt no need to rehash that statement all over again my sr on acid never went away
Sure, but I find it hard to believe that a page three comment on a list of initial reactions is enough to warrant a continued scumread on someone?
It's not like acid straight up disappeared since then, he put in a bit more content.
So you're really set on that one? Also, tell me what you think about Lycan's play so far, specifically his interactions with Chara?
the bolded answers your question. He put in more content, yes but it wasn't content I enjoyed I have you and acid as my 2 solid srs yes. Lycan's play mostly I can't make heads or tails of he claims he can read me or some shit from 1 game where I posted maybe 20 times not trying? I think Charas reaction from it is super townie
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What makes you tr Wisdom he's a hard slot for me to read and we appear to have a lot of different reads.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Umless you were just overexaggerating anyone you're just willing to sheep must be a hard tr.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

That's plenty time to have your own read and at least state it. Klunk Wicked and Acid one of those are getting lynched most likely I'd suggest looking in that direction for now I am off to lunch
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 631, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 626, Maki Harukawa wrote:That's plenty time to have your own read and at least state it. Klunk Wicked and Acid one of those are getting lynched most likely I'd suggest looking in that direction for now I am off to lunch
Play the game, scumfuck
Already am.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I want to understand the wicked sr's since I don't at all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I've had a dr account long before the DR alt train started and no one is trying to circle jerk each other. Dunn I don't know or care why you have no read on me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 718, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I mean sure, and good that you can read Wisdom, but wisdom isnt exactly an easy player to read, from personal experience, why would someone being unable to read him be scum OR lazy?
^^
Considering its 5 scum I can see them just auto tring each other but more on that later.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I just woke up
And are you inviting or asking
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm going to decline that invite then.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Read my iso.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Shuichi talk to me on your Dimond read I think his play /emotions feel real here
Pedit: You're scum.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Normally I like talking to my scumreads but you...no thanks
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Talking to you isn't going to help as much as it would talking to others.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also if I went into detail on my sr on you you'd know how to counter it so.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dunn rn:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Diamonds play is stupid but it doesn't make him scum for being cocky and believing himself. I'd like to think diamond is a better player than to leave glaring holes in his argument that I can
cut through those words
point them out.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

cocky yes. Bad play? We'll see soon, won't we.
Pedit: I can get that How do you feel about klunk at the moment?
Pedit 2: I don't have enough meta to make that call but for me it's like Diamond has obv holes in his posts that I don't think he'd have as scum I just think he'd be a better scum player you get it?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 752, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I could vote kunk if my thing doesn't work out or I decide I'm wrong
Just do your best as a detective and leave the dirty work for me.
Pedit: That's the beauty of it
Pedit 2 : Exactly
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think it's better to try and get tr's then sr's in this game because town is always gonna have 2 numbers over scum but the issue is scum just need to ml us 3 times to win (that makes this even more scumsided then I first thought) so finding towny's and just voting together feels a lot better to me (although none of my tr's think kunk is a good wagon ha)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 759, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 755, Maki Harukawa wrote:Pedit 2 : Exactly
I see, so you want to believe in DS dont you?
I just don't want us to make the wrong choice, don't get the wrong idea
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Fine fine I'll stop. ;-;
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

(yeah I used the site one not the one I made smaller by mistake whoopsie)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm pretty sure Kaede and Shuchi have the same alignment town or scum I'll get back to you on that.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm gonna have to deadline vote huh? Annoying.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Viomi
Oh this was acid? lol bye
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Thanks Miu you're being useful for once.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 852, Lycanfire wrote:Is miu nm

Can i have a cartoon slot too
Sure join the club
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can I lurk until deadline-oh wait already doing that
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 949, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 781, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm pretty sure Kaede and Shuchi have the same alignment town or scum I'll get back to you on that.
In post 798, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm gonna have to deadline vote huh? Annoying.
In post 808, Maki Harukawa wrote:VOTE: Viomi
Oh this was acid? lol bye
Scummy, out of character posts by maki. I really think she's scum now.
And now that I think of it I think maki would have said that Diamond and Kaede/my slot are not a team by now as she likes to sort like that, but she's made no mention of this even thouh she thinks I'm mafia (which brings up another point where she votes someone else without really bothering with me... what)
lol @you thinking you can read me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

If I wasn't on hold rn I'd destroy you
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

you could be I rly don't care atm. I'm trying to fix my pc I have bigger issues atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

There are many holes in your logic but YOU ARE SO LUCKY I AM ON HOLD ATM OR I WOULD FUCKING DESTROY YOU DUNN
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You got a lot of balls stepping up to me
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 953, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 950, Maki Harukawa wrote:lol @you thinking you can read me
How does this thought go along with me being scum? You don't say I'm faking a read, you say I can't read you...
You're trying to meta read me when not a lot of people can meta read me I did have a sr on you but I honestly forget at this point the main reason for said sr
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm gonna get my way one way or another so. Vote acid the scum.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

get your vote back on the vo w/e his name is.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's ironic cause I tr more of the wicked wagon but I don't sr wicked at all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

k gopnna nap maybe cya at deadline
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Wisdom

One of the only people I don't tr from the wicked wagon
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: klunk
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Cute.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1035, Wisdom wrote:ill expand on neither
No idea why you joined this game
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Not upset at all just curious
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1039, Dunnstral wrote:I mean it felt like to me Viomi was really trying to get me to switch to Wicked at the end of the day

VOTE: Maki Harukawa
Do you think Wicked is scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Biggest tr got killed too feels bad. I'ma look at vcs later but Klunk still feels like really good pick for mafia
pedit: Then you shouldn't be voting me unless you think I bussed (hint I would never bus in this set up) Your sr on me is from bs meta.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Really wanna know dimonds reads atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't see how you think I'm scum with acid and I don't think dimond is either
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

DiamondSentinel Chara Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why am I scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1086, Dunnstral wrote:Hi maki, want to talk about reads? Consider than an invitation, because I want to talk about your reads and mine with you. Who should we lynch from your perspective? Why do you suspect kunk?
Sure I need something refreshing after reading Lycan and Wisdom's insanity who has outted no reason for there sr's yet expects us to follow
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1094, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1048, Maki Harukawa wrote:DiamondSentinel Chara Wickedestjr
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
Your reads are ridiculous.
What are yours?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Acids interactions with me make me town and I was one of the first ones to want them lynched I don't think you can call me scum here.
Do people think Wicked is scum? Why feeling fine on my Shuichi sr now
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 303, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-9
kunkstar7
(4): Chara, Wickedestjr, Brian Skies, Maki Harukawa
Wickedestjr
(4): Wisdom, Lycanfire, Not_Mafia, DiamondSentinel
acidphoenix
(1): Mulch
DiamondSentinel
(1): acidphoenix

Not Voting
(2): kunkstar7, UC Voyager
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: November 2, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-11-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
In post 491, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-10
kunkstar7
(3): Chara, Wickedestjr, Maki Harukawa
Wickedestjr
(3): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel
acidphoenix
(2): Mulch, Michael22Omega
DiamondSentinel
Mulch
(1): Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
(1): UC Voyager

Not Voting
(1): kunkstar7

Mod Notes:

these are for me dw
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1105, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1099, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1094, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
Your reads are ridiculous.
What are yours?
It's hard to want to answer this knowing you apparently intend on being anti-me regardless of my answer, but whatever

Town: Kaede
Townish: Chara, Lycan
Null: kunkstar, Wisdom, Dunnstral
Scummish: Wicked, Diamond

Not currently attending this read list: Maki
I'm not anti you I just don't really tr you.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Feel free to prove me wrong.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1104, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1100, Maki Harukawa wrote:Acids interactions with me make me town and I was one of the first ones to want them lynched I don't think you can call me scum here.
Do people think Wicked is scum? Why feeling fine on my Shuichi sr now
Having just reread acid I have no idea what you're talking about here
Acid pushed on Dimond and me and Acid didn't know my main from another site and I'm pretty sure he could figure that out/we'd tell each other if we were partners
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1123, Wickedestjr wrote:@Maki, Chara - why would kunkstar-scum vote for Viomi if I am town?
I haven't really thought of it that much to be honest I'd have to go back and look at vc's
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1131, Shuichi Saihara wrote:reread maki and still at an impasse

maki can you try and explain your reads or something? help me out, show me a thought process
Sure give me an hour or so eating atm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't think I'm lurking at all but that's an interesting stance to take alright time to go over my reads as promised I don't think meta does much for me because if I ever flip scum I take a look at the room (players gametype etc) and think on what I need to do to adept to that meta is very hard to do with me but if you think it helps you go ahead I just hope if you're trying to read me meta is not the main point but a back up for a tr or sr.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaede Akamatsu
Lycanfire Dunnstral
Shuichi Saihara
kunkstar7 Wisdom

Where I'm at atm.
DiamondSentinel-
Read acid iso and that's a lot of the reason I townread diamond it doesn't look like scum v scum to me and I feel like a lot of his emotions were genuine this point isn't as strong given a lot of it is anger and you can have anger and still be scum I also think people are trying to mislynch this slot given a few sr's I see are (Me Dimond Wicked) but I see no reasoning for such a team like this to exist it feels like trying to push someone because you're limited on your options
Chara-
Tone. tone tone tone, I just don't dislike anything Chara posts I feel like they're trying to solve the game another factor is I have a sr on wisdom and Chara and wisdom don't feel like scum vs scum to me (also a bit bias given a lot of Chara's reads seem to stack up to mine.
Wickedestjr-
Counter wagon to scum plus I haven't seen a lot of valid reasons that make this scum vs scum wagons I'm a bit puzzled because of the "why does klunk not switch" but this guys silly gambits kinda make more sense coming from town then they do scum I don't see him trying to reap a ton of cred from it but I do need to glance at his later posts since my eyes kinda glaze over sometimes.

Kaede Akamatsu-
I don't really understand a lot of the Kaede townreads I have a light tr on her myself but people seem to have her on this "LOCK TOWNREAD" spot I liked her early game content but this "my head is spinning idk what to do" is just odd for me I feel if wicked flips scum Kaede is in that "lock town" but if he flipped town high chance of her being scum I'm keeping my eye on her given her has a tr on me for a "townslip" that can be very easy to fake almost pocket ish

Lycanfire-
I really want to know more about where this guy stands on his reads I see a few walls but from mostly what I can tell is he agrees a lot with wisdom? (lol) He also had this magic "I can read Maki off one game" that makes me roll my eyes for now he's null I don't really see him pushing much or showing a lot of desire for a lynch I kinda just want him to pick something and try to push it or show interest
Dunnstral-
Ah Dunn my friend who I think could be town I've been rethinking this read a lot but I don't feel ready to put him as town yet given I had his slot at lock scum I want to know why he sr's me and why he's so eager to talk to me I get we're friends but this sense of eagerness is kinda scary the people in his other slots didn't really do much justice but hey we'll talk and that may help me get a read on him the interesting part is dunn has a lot of tells and he's done
both
his town and scum tells so more to come.

Shuichi Saihara-
I think this is mostly a gut read whenever I look at his posts they make me scrunch my nose I just...don't like it his reads also have wicked and dimond as scum teammates and that just blows my mind as I'm either trash or I just can't see that team happening. He's made a few valid points I like that he made a readslist and then in his next comment put something that defends his top sr and I understand the anger of "I'm obv town what the fuck" (of course that's easy to fake but it depends how you go at it) he brings up decent points all around but I wouldn't be shocked if it's in this players scumrange.

kunkstar7-
If I have a read wrong it'll be this one I was just skimming his iso again and I was getting somewhat cold feet but I don't wanna just release my sr on klunk when it was so strong before I didn't like the stances he was doing early on in the game his only redeeming points for me are a few interactions along with the L-1 vote but I don't think a few reasons should outweigh the overall feel I get from this guy

Wisdom-
Needs to be the lynch today at first I thought it was just a clash of playstyles (I don't understand how you have fun just calling people scum and that's it) but his reads are so out there and so wacky and out of place that it can not come from anything but scum I bet you he's trying to get Wicked lynched so he can leave the game right after this is not the town Wisdom I played with before I don't get his reads or thought put into them (prob because there isn't any) I dislike his "klunk 5th buddy" thing that makes me rethink klunk because it's outright so slimy he "reread" the entire game and his reads would be better flipped upsidedown if we're both town (lol) one of us is majorly wrong not only is this the best chance of hitting scum it's a great info lynch also. This slot shouldn't be in the game
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You know I feel in another game I would enjoy your humor.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dunn you know there's this magic thing called "re thinking your reads after a flip" try it sometime
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1217, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1203, Dunnstral wrote:Well, whatever, I like the effort made in 1162
I don't know what tells you are talking about (or... think you're talking about)

Shuichi was pushing Viomi yesterday and for that I'm willing to not consider them for at least a while
I'm noting the klunk popped up and voted Viomi yesterday too

And yeah, I'm down to lynch Wisdom too

UNVOTE: Maki Harukawa
also this post baffles me.

"look at this giant attitude change"

"ok ill sheep you maki!"

??????????
I'm curious about it myself i wanted to comment on it but I thought it be better to wait for Dunn to see if he talks on it
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1223, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1218, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1217, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1203, Dunnstral wrote:Well, whatever, I like the effort made in 1162
I don't know what tells you are talking about (or... think you're talking about)

Shuichi was pushing Viomi yesterday and for that I'm willing to not consider them for at least a while
I'm noting the klunk popped up and voted Viomi yesterday too

And yeah, I'm down to lynch Wisdom too

UNVOTE: Maki Harukawa
also this post baffles me.

"look at this giant attitude change"

"ok ill sheep you maki!"

??????????
I'm curious about it myself i wanted to comment on it but I thought it be better to wait for Dunn to see if he talks on it
I scumread you before though so attitude change doesn't make me want to vote you

no wait, this is the real reason:
Spoiler:
you know there's this magic thing called "re thinking your reads after a flip" try it sometime
You know I can change my tone really easy. I need more detail
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1234, Lycanfire wrote:while Maki shouldn't be convincing us that she's town at this stage- she can start by not looking like scum, not making a scumpost, or helping find scum
It's funny because I've been doing all of those things I don't get where you (or anyone who has this outlook) get this "Maki is lurking" outlook. I've told you my scumreads and explained why so you're either misrepping or not reading take your pick
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

poor poor Dunn~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sorry but I am barely catching what you're throwing.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

7 days to go until I get what I want again I see
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1303, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1300, Maki Harukawa wrote:7 days to go until I get what I want again I see
?
Spoiler:

It took until deadline for you all to lynch scum and listen to me and it appears I need to do that again so I'm willing to wait.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

interesting...

I'm pleasantly surprised to be wrong this throws a lot of my reads out of wack but I'll re read sometime later.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

My confidence in a bit shaken and I don't think I've been so wrong on a few reads that I felt good in a long time I didn't think scum would bus that much because to me that's fucking stupid but I shouldn't have been looking at my logic but what others would do. I want to vote klunk now that it doesn't matter and both wagons were scum and I feel like people would bus here and try to be a deep wolf considering it'd make a few town people look bad. I'm going to re read but Wisdoms play felt so dif then the other game I played with him.

Hm
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I could link the game I was talking aboutwith me and wisdom but that's meta and meta on me is lol..
I don't really remember why I was sring dunn I can look back and check his vote on wisdom was really bad.
I can't tell if I just got those 2 reads backward or my whole game has just been wrong.

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1417, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1415, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Dunnstral doesn't bother you at all? You seemed familiar with him. He's doing jack shit, popping in to be wishy-washy and leaving. He also voted wrong yesterday. Is that what you expect from him?
I'd vote Dunn today mostly because if I lynch elsewhere and I'm wrong and he is scum I 100% expect him to ditch right away where if he's town it'd be interesting to see where other scum ru-
You know what now that I say it it sounds even better
VOTE: Dunn
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1397, Shuichi Saihara wrote:VOTE: Maki

Personally I like Dunn for scum better but I don't want Wis to yell at me from the grave.
Own up to your vote on me by the way, if you're gonna vote me do it because you scumread me not because of someone in the gy. Be a man about it

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What points to scum me killing Miu since you think it's dumb if anyone doesn't kill Wisdom.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1425, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1419, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1417, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 1415, Maki Harukawa wrote:I think I want to vote in klunk and Lycan today.
Dunnstral doesn't bother you at all? You seemed familiar with him. He's doing jack shit, popping in to be wishy-washy and leaving. He also voted wrong yesterday. Is that what you expect from him?
I'd vote Dunn today mostly because if I lynch elsewhere and I'm wrong and he is scum I 100% expect him to ditch right away where if he's town it'd be interesting to see where other scum ru-
You know what now that I say it it sounds even better
I don't understand, can you further explain why you voted me before I say anything else?
If I'm wrong on a read it might be you I also feel in the event I do get lycan or klunk lynched and they may flip town and you're scum you'd kill yourself in that spot.
I feel if you're town and get lynched it gives a lot of info and it'll be very interesting to see what scum dies.
So consider you my own personal experiment :)
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1428, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1427, Maki Harukawa wrote:I feel if you're town and get lynched it gives a lot of info
We're 1 away from winning...?
I can give a point away :giggle: and maybe I'm wrong who knows
Pedit: I don't need to appease to you as scum because you're easy as fuck to pocket I know what you tr me on and what you don't
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Then vote me Kaede.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I expected to be the lynch when Wicked flipped scum.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

VOTE: Maki

Let's see.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Since we know I am the lynch today and I am flipping town you can take everything I say as coming from someone who is town.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You should take all my statements as town because if I am scum you can just ignore them when I flip.

Now I think scum are most likely people who hard bussed both slots even if bussing is stupid in this set up. I will come back with reads in a bit.
Anyone who votes before then is scum claiming.

This is how the game will be going today and you're going to deal with it
Pedit: Shut up
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

We're doing things my way now

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Now everyone. Who is scum if it is not me or Dunn and why?

How hard do you think scum bussed and if there are deep wolfs who and why?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What makes you so confident on Shuichi being town do you know his main?
Is it tone what actions has he done to get the lock town you've given him.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1446, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:But arent those the same ones you had when you randomly decided to vote Dunn?
I don't care if our reads match I care about your reasons behind them and nothing you've given has impressed me on that.
In post 1446, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Uhh... well, he has done detective work to get scum lynched.
Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1448, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Wait, do you seriously think Shuichi scum would attempt to convince me that wicked's scum via some meta dive when i was thinking he was towny?
Spoiler:
Who says I think Shuichi is the scummy one in u2.
Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not trying to convince you he's scum I'm trying to understand the lock townreads you've given each other the whole game and you should easily be able to give a paragraph on it but all you have is "he's lynched scum"
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's no gambit. I am the lynch today but I'm getting what I want before I go I already told you I always get what I want. Even if it means my own death
Belief isn't going to save us now Shuichi because you're lynching a friend.
(Try to give me one before I'm lynched please it'd be nice to hear)

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not misrepping anything. saying "he lynched scum and put in reasons (aka basically what you're saying) is rather weak.
Even on d1 your tr was out of no where it doesn't feel normal to me

Kaede something you wanna tell us?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1459, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1458, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaede something you wanna tell us?
Yeah, sure.
1) If you know me, then why are you even asking me to expand on my reads. You know how that went last time, or are you trying to tell me this could be the same situation as last time?
2) Why are you doing this again?.
1) Don't try to pull that card it won't work
2) Why does it matter if you think I'm scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1460, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I'm asking because, you should already know im the type of person to not give lengthy explanations about reads, I've always struggled doing that because they usually come from gut, I even mentioned this back in D1 when i was engaging DS. I'm rather unsure whether you're doing this to tell me this could be Shuichi hard buddying me or something else.
I'm confused on why you're both hard buddying each other the way you are at first I thought it was RP reasons but the way you're buddying each other it's hard for me to fully understand the lock townreads you give each other so I want to understand.
This isn't me trying to say you're both scummy I just want to understand the tr.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1462, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1461, Maki Harukawa wrote:2) Why does it matter if you think I'm scum?
What if i dont anymore?
But I know that you wont rest until you're lynched, just like last time.
Hey hey last time I had most of my reads correct ^_~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Of course I want to unvote myself and keep on playing this it's super fun, if I unvote people will think it was a scum gambit.
If I keep doing this maybe people will listen to my reasons finally and engage with me instead of thinking I'm just scum.
Pedit: If you're uncomfortable don't I'm not gonna force you but if you're not doing it because you think posting a bunch of words won't help then that's wrong I should know about posting a bunch of words you know I'll read it :]
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I have no idea what townslip you mean and you shouldn't tr me on townslips because they're easy to fake.
and then yes please do try your best it'll help me read you I want to believe in you just like Shuichi does
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1471, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Did that help?
That's my entire thought process across the whole thing.
That helped a lot and uh sorry if my tone came off a bit harsh
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1472, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1471, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Did that help?
That's my entire thought process across the whole thing.
That helped a lot and uh sorry if my tone came off a bit harsh
Spoiler:
sorry...
Fixed the photo
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you self voting Maki?
It would appear only a select few believe in (tr) me so I will prove I am town by lynching myself today so people will listen to my advice and take me seriously

Spoiler:
Sucks what you gonna do...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1498, Chara wrote:Maki, are you confident in your new reads despite having them thrown on their head with the Wisdom and Wicked flips?
I won't get anywhere if I just sit back and go "what if" with my reads will I?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1501, Shuichi Saihara wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1503, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Actually maybe I should keep waiting and seeing.

UNVOTE:
Interesting.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't need to bug him when I've said I was the lynch today. My time will come
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't feel like spamming the thread with lynch me I rather we use our team and people get online and give thoughts.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why is it very bad for scum to get 1 point.
I think we should talk on Dunn because if he's scum he'll prob leave do you think he's scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

An assassins time will always come and it appears this is mine...you worry too much.

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Sigh give me a day and I'll go re read him, seems I have to only count on myself.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

The points that make me want to tr dunn is him sring me is NAI but I think he really believes in that sr plus I think his struggle on the end of day wagons given both are scum could be real and he was really debating on it. He could've just unvoted to not vote a buddy but it was clear they were getting lynched (1 of the 2) so why wait.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why has everyone left? It's annoying that I do this stunt to get people to listen and they go afk
maybe I should look elsewhere

Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Is Maki scum gambiting!?

She is!>>>>

<<<<She isn't!

take your side!

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I just won a game where I was 1 scum vs 8 players in role madness I'm not the type to give up as scum. If I am scum I'm doing this to trick you and get you to unvote me not because I give up and say fuck you to my teammates.

I'm doing this because we have 2 mls and if everyone wants to keep focusing on me I will do what I see needed to get talk going on the real targets
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I've already said I want to talk about Dunn and who my prime picks for scum are. You can vote me at any time if you disagree with my statement.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Lycanfire you Dunn Shuichi is my pool~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I have to go re read dimond but unless all mafia bussed like morons (maybe considering how they're doing things) I feel ok with lycanfire you and dunn shuichi is if I run out of choices.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #139) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1555, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Huh?, wait, why are you scumreading Shuichi Maki?
If there is a deep wolf I would mostly bet on it being him but that option should only be considered after the first 3 are out of the pool
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #140) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaede is in my blind spot that I feel if I'm ever wrong on it's them but I'm not gonna act like that anyway
I will go look at the wagons but a lot of my scum pool is poe from interactions with flipped scum I don't think Lycan has done much this game at all and I have no reason to tr him.
I suggest looking at my big wall for my reads they still stand here but if you have any questions I'll answer
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #141) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 800, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-14
Wickedestjr
(5): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Miu Iruma, Viomi
Viomi
(3): Chara, Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara
DiamondSentinel
(2): Dunnstral, Wickedestjr
kunkstar7
(1): Maki Harukawa

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

In post 917, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-15
Viomi
(6): Chara, Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara, Wickedestjr, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral
Wickedestjr
(5): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Miu Iruma, Viomi

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

In post 994, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-16
Viomi
(7): Chara, Kaede Akamatsu, Shuichi Saihara, Wickedestjr, Maki Harukawa, kunkstar7, Miu Iruma
Wickedestjr
(4): Wisdom, Lycanfire, DiamondSentinel, Viomi

Not Voting
(1): Dunnstral

Mod Notes:

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!
In post 1336, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 2-8
Wickedestjr
(6): Wisdom, Lycanfire, Shuichi Saihara, Kaede Akamatsu, kunkstar7, Chara
Wisdom
(2): Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral
DiamondSentinel
(1): Wickedestjr

Not Voting
(1): DiamondSentinel

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: November 19, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2017-11-18 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #142) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wow Dunn looks fucking awful in these vote counts
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #143) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #144) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Will explain later but this is a scum fuck.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #145) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I believe in no way would town dunn sr me here and right when I bring up his voting pattern he places a vote on me I think I got some active talk going and we got places where we need. I ask you vote in me and Dunn today it seems we are both the srs of the day and not voting in us is awful if you think I was pulling a gambit feel free to vote me if you tr mr I ask you vote Dunn if you do not understand Why Dunn is scum look at the VCS and how he was off both scum wagons plus his vote on me is just him trying to get me lynched so he can sui he also sheeped me on wisdom for no reason and turned his read around on me for no reason.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #146) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kaede Chara Dimond Shuichi lets end this killing game

Spoiler:
once and for all
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dunn is my very close friend and I always try to dance around a read on him because he thinks I have these tells and I know that he knows a few things I tr him off of so I try to play very bland around him until I feel confident as I already stated before a giant error on my part was thinking town wouldn't bus because I feel like bussing is 100% stupid in this set up and I would never let my scumteam bus unless it was 100% needed this is why I think there are deep wolfs we know both wagons were on scum so the last 3 scum want to get in the best spot possible so we can ml 2 towies and then go into 4 way looking the best this is why I said this set up was scum sided you don't just bus 2 people and put it so town needs 1 more point to win without some major pay off and that's what I'm trying to look at here

I wanted to lynch myself because I felt like no one was listening to my reasoning and I thought if I lynched myself and we just spent the day talking knowing that I would flip town it would be productive but really only about 2 people took that advice so that's clearly not working if you think I'm scum still doing this so be it you can keep your vote on me but that's me explaining everything the best I can.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think Dimond is town because Wicked and Acid both called Dimond scum and if I think Dunn is scum (I do) he's pushed dimond as well it's just a fuck load of bus bus bus and is just outright stupid to keep on doing it and the way he's gone at this game doesn't seem scum to me if you think it is scum please point me to what you think is scummy about him instead of just calling my reads bad say why it's bad just going "I tr them all game" isn't helping anyone
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

My biggest flaw is If people are doing things in a non logical way II'm way more likely to dismiss it as towny and not just being scummy I also went into this thinking everyone agreed and had the same mind set about bussing and understood that bussing in this set up was stupid and since I kept on using that mentality I was giving tr's to people like wicked because I didn't think it would be a double bus because that's just stupid to me hell I still do think it was stupid but I shouldn't expect everyone to have the same thoughts as me and that's where I fucked up and should've adjusted myself
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't really remember a lot of loud voices or people hardcore pushing the wagon it just kinda started and the counter wagon was dimond then vio it's not like it was a hard resisted wagon that's what makes me think it was a fine bus
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Where did I ever say you should tr me because I tr you? I don't really care if you think I'm towno r scum Dimond I just tr you that's all if you think I'm scum explain it I'll disprove it and leave it at that.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wouldn't this require me to know your meta or you just having extreme paranoia and nothing to do with me? LOL
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #153) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1589, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I guess I just don't think that makes much sense. What is she supposed to do if she's town and you suspect her?
I learn it best to mostly ignore these people
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I have nothing more to really say
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wait klunk do you really sww a world where me and Dunn are both scum here...
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I have self voted as scum before self voting is NAI for me.

I'm not gonna let you get away with saying you're voting me because of Wisdom. If you vote me I want everyone to understand this was Shuichi's choice not anyone elses not Wisdom did this so he can fall back on this when I flip town.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I thought dunn was town and a dif scum would run.
I am clearly mistaken and my lynch will not do anything besides a "dang we were wrong"
my lynch was suppose to get rid of a deep wolf not dunn

Also I mind that you're trying to use wisdoms corpse as a scape goat. Grow a pair Shuichi can't have lover girl do everything for you
Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It wouldn't make me feel better. I just think it's scummy and you're using it to avoid heat when I flip town
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

then get your vote on me.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

What am I being stubborn about?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1628, Chara wrote:i'm glad you're here. maybe i can understand now.
so, you said you thought Dunn was town earlier? and now you don't?
When I first started the self vote thing I thought Dunn was town and if I got lynched a scum who people didn't really sr (not dunn) would sui but now that it's clear Dunn is scum given his actions and doing a re read me self voting and suing when Dunn will just leave will be a waste because everyone already expects one of us to be scum it won't help the game state at all and my whole goal that I had to begin with will be pointless
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm also wondering why Kaede is still voting me at this point
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1632, Chara wrote:so you told Shuichi to vote you because you think he's scum, not because you still think lynching you is a good idea. but if you do get lynched, you want to make sure your scumread of him doesn't go unheard.
Bingo.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Why don't you make it clear for the rest of the class.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

And now that I unvoted you believe I'm scum?

Shouldn't by that logic your vote have been off me until I unvoted myself
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

So you think I'm scum now?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

K scum is Kaede Dunn and 1 of Lycan/Klunk but if you had to make me guess I'd strongly say Lycan
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

There is no world where town Kaede takes that stance
ever
I knew there was 1 scum in Shuichi and Kaede and the fact Kaede's townread is never fucking wavering at all while Shuichi shows genuine paranoia is the calling card
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Chara and dimond are not scum in any world and I will take that to my grave
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

See the thing is I can lynch either and still win while you have to ml me and 1 other person who I can not WAIT to see in the gy.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1657, Shuichi Saihara wrote:It's kind of remarkable how Maki's read of me moves in tandem with how likely it look that I might not vote for her!
oh my god

will

you
just

VOTE ME
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1660, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1656, Maki Harukawa wrote:See the thing is I can lynch either and still win while you have to ml me and 1 other person who I can not WAIT to see in the gy.
Here, i'll even help you
VOTE: Kaede
Come at me
Spoiler:

I rather stay on conf scum dunn thanks for the invite though lovely.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I like where this is going
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

OOOO
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Gotta say I didn't see that one coming!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1701, Chara wrote:
In post 1695, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh well you know what this is tiring.
If trying to go for a perfect win is gonna get me ML'd, i rather just vote Dunn and pray
Maki and i are going to mislynch you by ourselves?
why aren't you worried i'm scum?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Na Kaede we're winning the game dw~
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1711, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1709, Chara wrote:
In post 1704, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:i dont really care at this point.
i haven't even voted you. i think i'm being very nice about this whole thing as i talk directly to you to see if i'm wrong somewhere instead of just shouting for your lynch.
you're not answering my questions anymore?
Well excuse me, im a person that's been ML'd several times in the past, I have every right to get paranoid about it.
oh trust me I've been in the boat to you just stop caring after a bit
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

oooo that's so hardcore ate.
Don't worry we're winning.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Am I wrong?
Pedit:I think we win regardless but I somewhat sr ate so I wanna say town but jeez her actions this game.... zzz
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not making fun of you at all.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm just saying regardless of your alignment that's some hardcore ate
I've done that before and felt that so I know how it feels. I'll stop talking if I'm upsetting you hope you feel better
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #183) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Pretty sure I'm okay calling Kaede town after that and if she's scum I'll blacklist her
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #184) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Vote Lycan after my death would be my best guess at scum
never vote chara dimond kaede
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #185) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

if you faked half the stuff you did this game I don't think you're that good a person. But if you didn't I have no issues.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #186) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I'm not going into detail on this topic.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #187) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1753, Chara wrote:i have no idea where i am this game. i'm more scared of being wrong
Stop. If you keep going "what if" you're gonna back down on any type of resistance and most likely sheep something it's a game for fun don't let being "wrong" ruin that for you. No one expects anyone here to be perfect.
Go with what you think is correct no matter what others say. That's how I look at it at least :giggle:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #188) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Jeez i'm not the best at pep talks but if you're going to apathy lynch me at least get some focus and learn from your mistake stop doubting yourselves move forward and think on what you need to do to find the correct lynch...saying this stuff is more his thing but I had to try it
Spoiler:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #189) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1757, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1756, Maki Harukawa wrote:Jeez i'm not the best at pep talks but if you're going to apathy lynch me at least get some focus and learn from your mistake stop doubting yourselves move forward and think on what you need to do to find the correct lynch...saying this stuff is more his thing but I had to try it
Spoiler:
Then vote Lycan instead of telling us to lynch Lycan after you die?
I'm voting Dunn I will vote Lycan if I don't think I can get enough votes but Dunn is more likely to flip scum then Lycan to me I'm not self voting anymore
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #190) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Talking dif to someone I don't know
compared to my best friend

:thinking:
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #191) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Part of me wanted to make up fake meta on Dunn just to make the lyncher easier but I'm not that mean
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #192) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1802, Shuichi Saihara wrote:VOTE: kunkstar
Back on Dunn you go.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #193) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Shuichi's reads make no sense like he'll make some really good logical posts and then he'll say some stuff that make me throw my hands up and go what the fuck
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #194) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1805, Shuichi Saihara wrote:WHo do you think is scum with Lycan and Dunn, then? It seems like your only options given your recent posts are kunkstar and me.
correct!
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #195) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

You know that feeling up "oh you tr everyone" yeah
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #196) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

refer to this
In post 8, Maki Harukawa wrote:this game feels extremely scumsided mafia controls EVERYTHING a lot of lynches most likely won't happen without bussing if we ever lynch a mafia mafia will just kill whoever is playing the best on town or someone to wifom give credit if we lynch town mafia just kill whoever is playing the worst on there team or someone to make another mafia member look towny all in all this game is basically set up for mafia to get to 3 way with someone in the best spot and 2 towny people they think they can beat. This feels hugely scumsided.

THIS is why it's scum sided
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #197) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1843, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1791, Lycanfire wrote:Dunnstral is town because Maki doesn't talk to a scum Dunnstral the way she has.
exactly
BITCH WHAT?
How the fuck do I talk to town you?
This I got to hear
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #198) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 303, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-9
kunkstar7
(4): Chara, Wickedestjr, Brian Skies, Maki Harukawa
Wickedestjr
(4): Wisdom, Lycanfire, Not_Mafia, DiamondSentinel
acidphoenix
(1): Mulch
DiamondSentinel

Not Voting
(2): kunkstar7, UC Voyager

Mod Notes:

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #199) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1884, Dunnstral wrote:Oh, chara and maki were on kunkstar as a wicked counterwagon. Probably town from that
I'm gonna rub it in your face so hard when this is over

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”