Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

The hood was LLD/Crows/Shuichi.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3623 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Miu is a female character.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3625 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:16 pm

In post 3622, Crows wrote:Like there are only two people dieing today
Kiyo
or A50
They're most likely both flipping scum so pick one.

pedit: MIU IS FEMALE
I'm town, and you should listen when I tell you Almost is town. Or else explain why Izuru is town.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3628 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

I'm not claiming, either.
What happened to your townread of Almost? Is it because Kokichi flipped town?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3632 (isolation #204) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:20 pm

In post 3626, Crows wrote:Izuru is town because I can soulread the slot
If I get lynched today, are you going to trust my townread on Almost?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3636 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

In post 3631, Crows wrote:
Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:I'm not claiming, either.
What happened to your townread of Almost? Is it because Kokichi flipped town?
Um
we can wagon you to get you to claim
and a wagon will form
and we CAN do it
just know that while you take that time to come up with your fakeclaim, we will not be happy.
So you're just going to ignore me?
I'm not going to claim with 3 votes, there's really no reason to. What does this even mean, Alisae? I'm scum if I don't claim
right now
because fakeclaims when I would have had plenty of time already to come up with a fakeclaim if scum?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3639 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:25 pm

In post 3633, cytheflyguy wrote:"Bear" a grudge. Lol. Also this is last post I read. Anyone see how his "town" thing is red while Kaede is green? That pinged me when I first saw his role.
I always mix up bear and bare. I blame Monokuma for this instance.
And I didn't notice the colours, I'll have to look.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:28 pm

In post 3635, Crows wrote:If you flip town
then maaaaaybe
but all of his posts today have been shit so...
You said that about a random assortment of posts on Day 1, too. Alisae, I'm pretty damn certain at this point. I looked over him at night and came to the conclusion he was likely a protective. Lo and behold he is one. He wouldn't have looked like that if he were scum faking it. While I can buy scum Almost taking the opportunity to fakeclaim BP here, fakeclaiming a failed Bodyguard is another thing. But that's only a minor drop in the bucket.

You didn't answer why you were starting to townread him near end of day. Is it just "his posts are bad today"?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 pm

In post 3650, Crows wrote:Actually Kiyo
you're at L-2 because you're hated
You should probably claim lol
No. Answer my questions.

Pedit: I'm going to bed. If you want to get me to claim, do it tomorrow. I don't care to deal with it tonight.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3664 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 pm

In post 3656, Crows wrote:
In post 3654, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:No. Answer my questions.
You're not really in the position to demand stuff from me.
How about considering for one
moment
I might be town and talking to me instead of dismissing me and asking for me to claim when there's no need to? If I get lynched, I get lynched. If you're town and mislynched Almost after I get lynched then we're going to have words in postgame.
All of this is off hesitation to hammer Kokichi earlier. I probably should have just done it earlier if I was going to do it anyway. Oh well.

I was thinking about Miu scum but after looking at her after the lynch I honestly don't see it.
Izuru and Crows could be scum together. Or Alisae is just wrong on eir soulread as they are on everything besides Kokichi town.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:47 pm

In post 3661, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh my god. We lost 2 town members and no scum. Kore shouldn't be a thing so early. What's the deal with Kore wagon? I don't get it.
What's your read on me?

(And please, call me Kiyo. <3)
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3679 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Town Almost makes mistakes like that too. There's nothing to indicate this one in particular is faked except you saying so. There's really
nothing
. Cy's question being empty rather than real is just you saying so. I don't see where your conclusions are coming from.
VOTE: Crows
I know this wagon isn't going anywhere as it is because everyone townreads you. Maybe that will change when one of us flips town?
I really am going to bed now. Someone kick me off. Or convince me that Izuru and Crows aren't both scum. Normally I don't mind being proven wrong but Alisae being town here doesn't give me high hopes for much of anything.

cy: No apologies necessary, it's simply a mildly in-character preference.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:05 pm

I
wish
I'd rolled scum with Almost this game.

Good job! You caught us. I immediately started defending my partner because I'm really bad at mafia.
None of your mechanical points mean anything. At all. Almost is wrong about the neighbourhood. I think scum roleblocked him. Him believing otherwise doesn't make him scum. First you call it a faked townslip that he knew was incorrect, now it's just scum because he's wrong?

Why am I scum, Alisae. Explain with something more than a bad feeling. Explain why any of your assertions are actually valid.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't buy Almost's argument. That isn't why Crows is scum.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3714 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Is cy our scumbuddy too, Alisae?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3721 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Ok, I really am leaving this time.
To anyone who gives a shit about my opinion, Almost is town. No ifs ands or buts at this point. I'll die on this hill.

Almost: I think scum roleblocked you, not Kaede. If you looked like a protective to me you could have looked like one to scum. Not to mention Tenko's flavour. I don't think Crows is lying about this but they've turned it into the entire case against you as if that's enough for you to be scum when they originally said you were scum for faking a townslip. The narrative changes to whatever is most convenient.
I can't be the only one seeing it.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:22 pm

In post 3726, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3672, Crows wrote:I HAVE A NEIGHBOURHOOD IN MY PRIATE TOPICS
YOU ARE LYING. How did you find about that neighborhood is the mod didn't tell you about it? Did you go search all PT's in the private section to see which of them you had access to???
...I've done this to find PTs mods have forgotten to tell me about, actually.
Almost, please read my posts when you get to them.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 pm

In post 3728, Shuichi Saihara wrote:My observations have led me to believe that he is quite bad at the game.
He's not bad at the game. He does, however, make these sorts of wild theories all of the time.

Part of his scumgame is faking his logic-defying town pushes.
That's how prevalent they are.
The fact that Crows is sitting here saying Almost doesn't make these pushes as town with the experience I've gathered they have from conversations with both of them, I can only conclude Alisae is lying.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 pm

Stop this conversation. It's distracting and Alisae is using it to push aside everything else and focus on Almost being wrong because it's easier to say "you're wrong and scum" rather than back up any of eir other positions.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 pm

In post 3739, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Like this is how the game works. You do things at night and then they resolve. If Kaede was a vig and vigged Crows, they would be vigged. If she doc'ed them they would be doc'ed. It's no different. There is no special property of neighborizing that makes it magically not resolve if you die.
This is correct.

Almost: If the
roleblock
on you went through, then Kaede's neighbourhood with you should also exist. There's no reason for one action to go through and not the other. If there's no neighbourhood, you weren't blocked by her.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 pm

In post 3747, Miu Iruma wrote:Anyone who has played with A50 before knows this is perfectly within the realm of his town game
Crows has played with Almost before.
Though you're on the wagon, so I believe you're aware.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

In post 3760, Crows wrote:They are litterally turning everything I say to look like it is coming from scum
Crow calling the ostrich black.

Oh, is that not how it goes..?

Pedit: I could be persuaded on cy.
Good night thread.

Peditx2: Because Izuru is a hydra whose heads post exactly the same so it doesn't matter if they have completely opposite reads and no real reason for anything, but won't get lynched because Crows is a major townread and soulreads them.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3766 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 pm

One more obligatory post to comment on the fact I believe I said 4 different goodnights within the past hour and a half because I am a pile of only partially-recyclable garbage.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 3783, Almost50 wrote:Let me put it this way: Are you telling me that if you were modding a game with aneighborizer, and they were NK'd that you would still create a neighborhood for them with their target fully knowing they can't post in it? And if the neighbourhood existed form N0, are you telling me that you would still add their target to said neighborhood?? Because frankly I wouldn't do that as a mod. The action may have gone through yes, but the resulting mod work doesn't get done. It's like when a Cop minvestigates someone and then the Cop dies at the same night. You don't still send the Cop the result, do you? Why not? Their action did go through, so you should be sending them the result anyway!!!
In this case, the neighbourhood serves a function. It confirms to whoever was neighbourized that they were, in fact, the target. It confirms they were roleblocked.
So, yes, I would have decided beforehand, and this is an option I could have gone with.
PMing a dead cop is pointless. Confirming to a living player they were roleblocked and neighbourized (meaning no one else was) serves a purpose and isn't pointless.
Also: Why not just ASK Maria which scenario would have happened in a hypothetical, using Kaede's flipped role? If she'll answer.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3892 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 am

In post 3873, Mavis Vermillion wrote:I am at your service.

Intent to hammer
So are you scumreading me or aren't you, Mavis?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3896 (isolation #225) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:59 am

My role is dependent on which phase it is. On odd nights I'm Kiyo, and on even nights I'm Sister.
Dear Korekiyo is a Coroner. If a flip is hidden, he can target a dead player and learn their true role.
I am a Crier.
Together, we are Hated.

This does not matter to us. We only need each other.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3906 (isolation #226) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 am

Crows changing their mind on Almost scum because Wisdom said so. How wonderful. If you're town, Alisae, then after my flip he should be locktown. Anyone who disagrees will be haunted.
But I don't think you're town. I think I'm just an easier flip than he proved to be thanks to whatever Wisdom's result is.
Scum Wisdom doesn't need to fake a guilty to get a lynch, so I can only assume it's some sort of gambit, as I didn't act last night.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3910 (isolation #227) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:05 am

In post 3904, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:probably can post a result even if they die/can make a final post?
Ah, sorry.
On even nights I submit a message to the mod that is then posted the following day anonymously. So yes, it can be used in that way, as there's nothing to indicate the action wouldn't go through if I died.

Pedit: Really?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (isolation #228) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:06 am

In post 3907, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3906, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:I didn't act last night.
k, hammer this
Whatever your result was, it's incorrect. I didn't act last night.
Doesn't matter now, as Shuichi hammered without questioning it.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3914 (isolation #229) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:08 am

Almost is town, Wisdom is town.

Crows and Izuru are scum.

LLD, I'm not sure. Her actions if scum are a little odd, but I dislike how she called Almost confirmed scum for being BP and has not explained why it's impossible for there to be a town BP. Shuichi I couldn't say at the moment. Probably forgetting someone. I was hoping for a chance to post before I was hammered.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3916 (isolation #230) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

Hebi is probably town too, and I don't feel Miu is scum.
Crows/Izuru/Mavis/cy/Shuichi are a list of players I'm not townreading, essentially. I suppose I understand why Shuichi hammered if he's townreading Wisdom.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #231) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 am

My god, me. Add LLD to the list.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3918 (isolation #232) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:12 am

In post 3869, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3856, Wisdom wrote:cy tomorrow

again, i have a result on kiyo
OH! I guess I should learn to read and comprehend. :facepalm:

VOTE: Kiyo
Also, really, Almost? Just like that? Did you know the count when you made this vote?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3920 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 am

Why didn't you wait for me to make final posts before hammering?
Luckily it seems Maria isn't online right now.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3922 (isolation #234) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:17 am

Why not? It wasn't as though I was online before my claim. I got run up while away and just got home from school.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3925 (isolation #235) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:31 am

Who's scum next, Wisdom?
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (isolation #236) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 am

Hahaha.

Shuichi's reaction is probably all I can get out of it now. Wisdom's right, that was fake. I'm only hated on odd-days.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3932 (isolation #237) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 am

Probably still getting lynched, but I wanted to see his justification. Honestly, it doesn't really look like scum to me. I wouldn't fully townread Shuichi for it but he's out of my possible lynch pile.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3934 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

Yes. <3

But, honestly. I'm not going to ask you to out your result but it was tampered with somehow because I didn't target last night.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:56 am

I wonder if Mavis will hammer.

And don't keep me in suspense about whatever that thought is, you insignificant insect.

Izuru is still scum. If they are it probably means cy isn't, as they changed votes to cy before Wisdom outed his result.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 am

I hope you're aware that was roleplay, and not me attempting to insult you.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 am

Then I'm not sure what your thought could be, but now I'm curious.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:04 am

Ah, I see. No, there isn't anything else. That would have been an interesting part of the role, though. Though I believe Sister is only beloved by Kiyo himself.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3947 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 am

I'll be going. I can't stop you from hammering me while I'm gone, but I'd rather you didn't.
Then again, I don't actually know if I have any other confident reads to add that I haven't stated already.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 am

In post 3946, Miu Iruma wrote:
Throw salt on Kiyo
Spoiler:
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 am

I had a good time. Thank you, everyone.
Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4472 (isolation #246) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:56 pm

I'll get better at this.

Have some spaghetti.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”