Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Torn Up »

2 day gameday. this is already better than everything I played on this site.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 22, beeboy wrote:
In post 18, Alisae wrote:Beeboy will be managing it if I'm not awake
Send me a message asking for my paypal and if you send a "donation" your event RNG may magically get better :wink:
you bum
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 21, Activate the Zord wrote:VOTE: torn up
is there any reason you're voting me or this is 'RVS'?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Torn Up »

I think I understand your RVS culture in a game with extended time period because people are not expected to stick around and chat. this isn't it so let's just skip to interacting etc. thanks.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 30, Alisae wrote:
In post 28, Ellibereth wrote:
This game is perfect.

I have never laid eyes upon such a masterpiece.

It rivals creative works like the
Mona Lisa
Starry Night
Pulp Fiction
, and
The Wire

It will have its place in the pantheon of artistry that lives on far beyond our lives.

You should all feel honored that you are here today.
This is mod approved btw.

Maybe I should stop shitting on the game with my mod banter
once I posted :popcorn: in lylo in a game on MU as a mod and received the following message:

'UFO, mods mod and players play'
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 32, Almost Chara wrote:received the message from a player in the game, or a different mod?
~Chara
someone who wasn't in the game of course :)
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 34, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 29, Torn Up wrote:I think I understand your RVS culture in a game with extended time period because people are not expected to stick around and chat. this isn't it so let's just skip to interacting etc. thanks.

-tor
actually, i think you're town

VOTE: ellibereth's hydra
I like that you're coming out of safe NAI stuff to townread me and I read it as coming from a 'I think this slot is town' villagery mindset, more than a 'I'll post a villa read on this slot', scummy perspective.

unfortunately this is multiball so my read isn't as strong but it's a good early impression...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 45, Almost Chara wrote:let's play mastermind instead.
but only with players who aren't in this game.
~Chara

pedit:
VOTE: Torn Up
why is that what you get out of that post?
let's see how well I can explain this apart from just calling it a tone read:

I see it as a genuine thought and not a fake decision to villa read my slot for two reasons. as the first read anyone made in the game, and a read that contradicts their vote (and yes I know RVS etc), it feels to me the player felt safe because those were genuine thoughts, while I think scum is more likely to not get out of RVS themselves. The second reason is I think I am actually already villagery and the first person townreading my posting is more likely to be paying attention to little nuances into what I'm saying that makes it villagery.

I think that now that I'm forcing out reads early on I might be read as wolfy, and I like that you voted me because you're feeling it. You can't see what I see, so you're doubtful. it's a good sign too.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 64, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 58, Torn Up wrote:let's see how well I can explain this apart from just calling it a tone read:

I see it as a genuine thought and not a fake decision to villa read my slot for two reasons. as the first read anyone made in the game, and a read that contradicts their vote (and yes I know RVS etc), it feels to me the player felt safe because those were genuine thoughts, while I think scum is more likely to not get out of RVS themselves. The second reason is I think I am actually already villagery and the first person townreading my posting is more likely to be paying attention to little nuances into what I'm saying that makes it villagery.

I think that now that I'm forcing out reads early on I might be read as wolfy, and I like that you voted me because you're feeling it. You can't see what I see, so you're doubtful. it's a good sign too.
so what would a
scummy
approach to your slot be?
i find it rather easy to say 'oh now wait, you're towny after all' as scum, too, but i wouldn't say i'm disputing the townread.

did Zord voting a player not in the game tell you anything?
to the second question: not really, although if I squint really hard I could say that if they weren't joking, that it makes it less likely they're in a wolf team because they'd bother looking at the player list beforehand, but that's close to a null read.

I do think I already explained how different their approach would be, but you're asking an example of scummy approach and... I don't really have one, but I think the slot is more likely to not make this read at all if they're scum. I don't think people's approaches are either scummy or villagery necessarily so to me this question is going off the rails a little and getting theoretical. Most approaches are hard to get a read on. This one was villagery.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Torn Up »

this has all been toranaga. I'm sorry, I'll sign my posts

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 77, Maki and Kaito wrote:I can soul read tor leave it to me he is town
even if I flip scum he's town.
~Maki
now especially if you flip scum I'm town lol

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

vote: Illy Pump
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 99, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 96, Torn Up wrote:
Explain this vote! We will not allow RVS to commence any further. From this point on, you need explanations for votes.
I'm voting you because I don't have a dayvig to shoot you. You have no reads and you're making no effort to start doing so. There have been alignment indicative interactions but you're on the sidelines shit posting. I don't find it townie, I think your vote on Luva was really awkward and anyway I wish you'd stop cluttering the thread with fluff so maybe voting you does that...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Torn Up »

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 105, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 102, Torn Up wrote:
Explain this vote! We will not allow RVS to commence any further. From this point on, you need explanations for votes.
I'm voting you because I don't have a dayvig to shoot you. You have no reads and you're making no effort to start doing so. There have been alignment indicative interactions but you're on the sidelines shit posting. I don't find it townie, I think your vote on Luva was really awkward and anyway I wish you'd stop cluttering the thread with fluff so maybe voting you does that...
last game smocaine sheeped me blindly upon entering the thread and was town

;)

diff person but still
'still' as in, it would 'still' be a bad reason for a townread even if it was smocaine and not someone else entirely. yeah I agre...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 108, Illy Pump wrote:
Though we disagree with this thought process, we accept your words. We ask why you are asking for reads from us 4 pages in, and how do you know what we are doing is not getting reads. Did we not say that we would vote if we found a reason to? We were given the reason, we determined that the reasoning was really bad, and don't think it could come from scum as of this moment. Thus, why we voted it. Why do you feel our vote was awkward? We had just started posting, s how can you say it is cluttering the thread. We would like these answers in a prompt, but good manner.
good! I think scum is more likely to accept a bad reason to vote a player, and it does come across like buddying the way you phrased your vote. other than that you posted nothing of content other than this one I'm replying to.

I know it's early and you're not lynching anyone, but I see town ignoring fluffy shit and getting on with the wolfhunting already, instead of trying to blend in by actively participating in someone else's jokes.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Torn Up »

[quote="In post 112, Illy Pump"][/quote]
I'm talking about zor's (implied) read, not yours

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 111, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 107, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Mobb Depp
    ---------- 4 ( Activate the Zord (34), Illy Pump (9), Almost Chara (13), oh man oh geez (4) )
    L- 3

Illy Pump
    ---------- 1 ( Torn Up (15) )
    L- 6

Activate the Zord
    -- 1 ( Maki and Kaito (11) )
    L- 6

Not Voting
    --------- 7 ( Admiral Ratbar (0), birdpig (1), Mas y Menos (0), Mobb Depp (0), Not So Perfect (0), Reasonably Affectionate(0), XlittenX (0) )
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-13 01:44:48)
I'M WINNING DAD!
oh man oh geez is on illy pump btw
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 110, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 109, Torn Up wrote:
In post 105, Activate the Zord wrote:
last game smocaine sheeped me blindly upon entering the thread and was town

;)

diff person but still
'still' as in, it would 'still' be a bad reason for a townread even if it was smocaine and not someone else entirely. yeah I agre...
i mean on principal i think that's a difference we have theory wise

STORY TIME!!

people say sitting on the sidelines and excuses to avoid giving reads is a scum tell, and to a degree that's true. something a few pages in like that though for two shitposty players really... isn't. you are a more serious player from what i've seen and i don't object to your vote even past the basic "i want MY WAGON" but i disagree with it being overly scummy as a principal. not townie either really, but it is blatant and there are way too many good players here for that to fly long term and i'd think they'd know that.
you're wagoning someone that didn't post for joke reasons. you may disagree with my wolfread but at least it's based on -something-.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Torn Up »

d1 - "our methods are unorthodox"
d5 - "mafia wins, come look at the garbage fire"
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 132, Activate the Zord wrote:oh right the person who claimed mafia in every single post and tred the most obvious scum this website has ever seen in large normal 209

you don't mean anything to me
what is the context for this? who are you talking about?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 121, Activate the Zord wrote: i'm wagoning someone because building wagons is good, i don't scumread anyone who's posted, and those are players who will actually react to being wagoned. and, the bonus of people getting to sort me and everyone who voted on the wagon i'm screaming to happen.
let me respond to this as well since the thread is stale.

1 - building wagons for no reason pollutes the thread with non alignment indicative posting since everyone is just trolling around;
2 - you don't need to vote anyone if you don't scumread anyone;
3 - All players react to being wagoned, but being wagoned before you got to post must generate the most null reactions from players, as they are fairly sure there is no good reason for the wagon on them and can easily shrug it off;
4 - it would be easier to sort you and everybody else without this.

well that's my take on it anyway.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 137, Activate the Zord wrote:man i really wanna lynch torn but eddie says NO
why are you posting this? why don't you go ahead and use your brain to case me if you think I'm scum? why do you even think that? Your slot only has one vote anyway, if you wanna lynch me you're gonna have to convince way more people than just eddie.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 139, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 136, Torn Up wrote:
In post 121, Activate the Zord wrote: i'm wagoning someone because building wagons is good, i don't scumread anyone who's posted, and those are players who will actually react to being wagoned. and, the bonus of people getting to sort me and everyone who voted on the wagon i'm screaming to happen.
let me respond to this as well since the thread is stale.

1 - building wagons for no reason pollutes the thread with non alignment indicative posting since everyone is just trolling around;
2 - you don't need to vote anyone if you don't scumread anyone;
3 - All players react to being wagoned, but being wagoned before you got to post must generate the most null reactions from players, as they are fairly sure there is no good reason for the wagon on them and can easily shrug it off;
4 - it would be easier to sort you and everybody else without this.

well that's my take on it anyway.
1 - no, we are actively discussing other things and not trolling. i mean, i do both, but trolling is fun!
2 - yes, you really do, not voting anyone is how games stagnate
3 - you can't always shrug it off easily, quicklynches and lolhammers happen, and once you get wagoned trying to shrug it off and coming off scummy just means you already have a massive wagon on you and screws you. there was no poster i wanted to wagon
4 - really? then what makes this bad play and not scum motivated? do you not garner any info from 3 people sheeping a case on someone who hasn't posted? their individual posts around voting? if your answer is you gained info, you're welcome.

goodnight :)
1 - I'm bruteforcing this game into not trolling stuff. I don't see your slot doing much so far;
2 - no it's not and you're not the only player that can move the game forward;
3 - quicklynches and lolhammers, great! is this what your town looks like, 4 player hydra? You're getting someone you're completely readless on in a spot where they might get lolhammered by some idiot town player, and this is good because...?
4 - I am trying to determine your alignment here, it can be scum motivated, sure. I get information out of every post, but I don't think the information I'm getting from people parking their votes on a no posting slot is particularly interesting.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 138, Torn Up wrote:
In post 137, Activate the Zord wrote:man i really wanna lynch torn but eddie says NO
why are you posting this? why don't you go ahead and use your brain to case me if you think I'm scum? why do you even think that? Your slot only has one vote anyway, if you wanna lynch me you're gonna have to convince way more people than just eddie.

-tor
Whoever posted this just got owned. Please sir, what is your intent?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Torn Up »

oh yeah, the lolhammers are great for reading into alignments isn't it zord

isn't it great when day lasts nothing and then town PR gets lynched for no reason? hey guys let's put a slot in L-1 and then see who hammers

#wolfhunting
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 146, Torn Up wrote:oh yeah, the lolhammers are great for reading into alignments isn't it zord

isn't it great when day lasts nothing and then town PR gets lynched for no reason? hey guys let's put a slot in L-1 and then see who hammers

#wolfhunting
all the salt is coming from

-tor

hi cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Torn Up »

zord, your options are actually NOT either not voting anyone or voting someone that didn't post and induce others to wagon them

you could put pressure on the people posting! I assure you you get better reactions from people that are around to talk to you.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 147, Torn Up wrote:
In post 146, Torn Up wrote:oh yeah, the lolhammers are great for reading into alignments isn't it zord

#wolfhunting
-tor

hi cheeky
Hai XD

Are we playing good cop, bad cop? Coz we're all outta good...:meanface:
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 150, Torn Up wrote:
In post 147, Torn Up wrote:

#wolfhunting
-tor

hi cheeky
Hai XD

Are we playing good cop, bad cop? Coz we're all outta good...:meanface:
you're always the good cop cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 151, Activate the Zord wrote:

#wolfhunting
Everyone who's town is a town pr. That's how role madness works. And, he's not going to get lolhammered before posting lmao he's l-4 and he's going to come in the morning and scumread me. Stop twisting my words. :*
you're the one twisting my words. I said nothing about being hammered before posting, you're the one who brought up the slot can't really shrug it off everytime because lolhammers and quick lynches are a thing in MS, and yes thanks for reminding me that, it does happen a lot doesn't it.

also yes, it's L-4, but it was erroneously shown as L-3 and you were still inciting people to vote there so IDK. and great, 'he' will come in the morning and scumread you, good to know his reaction will be completely predictable. almost as if you gain nothing out of doing this lol but ok.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 154, Activate the Zord wrote:IMAGINE TELLING US HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN WE ARE FOUR OF THE BEST PLAYERS THIS WEBSITE HAS EVER SEEN
this is a 48h gameday, your play is slow. interactions > reaction tests.

anyway I'm signing out and letting you guys do what you're doing.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 154, Activate the Zord wrote:IMAGINE TELLING US HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN WE ARE FOUR OF THE BEST PLAYERS THIS WEBSITE HAS EVER SEEN
This is a lie. The website can't see you and refuses to give you an avatar to encourage others not to see you.

Dammit I think this slot is town :/

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 165, Activate the Zord wrote:torn is so scummy to me but eddie's prob right it's prob just a lynchbait slot

don't know either player in the slot fwiw
torn the lynchbait was never mislynched ever since he started playing mafia again in... I guess I played around 30 games now. yeah.

which head of the hydra are you?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 165, Activate the Zord wrote:torn is so scummy to me but eddie's prob right it's prob just a lynchbait slot

don't know either player in the slot fwiw
Aw I changed my mind. This head is nullish.

Let's play meta the mod. So bearing in mind the mod dgaf about balance....

A 4 player hydra has 4 lives but only needs to be lynched once. Which alignment would this "play better" as?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 168, Not So Perfect wrote:If he's not lynchbait, is he scum then? I'm cool with that, doggo.
no, I just come from a place where d1 has no MAJ, we don't fiddle with MAJ when it's on, we don't wagon people before they show up, gamedays are fairly short and town wins close to 50% of the time.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 173, Not So Perfect wrote:Ugh

VOTE: torn
Weeeeeeak bro. Weak.

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 175, Not So Perfect wrote:FB! And maybe yume. The gang's all here from....that other upick game.

P-edit

I'm voting you for the gross set up spec post :)
How is set-up spec AI in the instance you voted us for?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 175, Not So Perfect wrote:FB! And maybe yume. The gang's all here from....that other upick game.

P-edit

I'm voting you for the gross set up spec post :)
that was humor.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Not So Townie
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 180, Not So Perfect wrote:....you literally presented it as information to consider.

For me, set up spec is a brilliant way to look busy, or profound. In a game this nutty, it's a total waste of time.

But, what were you trying to achieve by it?
Why are you interjecting into someone else's push? That post was aimed at Zor. You could have given the interaction time to play out before jumping to a half-baked conclusion.

And why do I need to look busy? Tor is busy enough for us both without me needing to resort to set-up spec as so-called game filler. Weak.

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 180, Not So Perfect wrote:....you literally presented it as information to consider.

For me, set up spec is a brilliant way to look busy, or profound. In a game this nutty, it's a total waste of time.

But, what were you trying to achieve by it?
ok let's walk through this path. do you think cheeky has thrown actual shade on the 4 headed hydra by trying to convince the village it is a reasonable assumption that the 4 head would be mafia with like 4x bulletproof and, therefore, more likely mafia? you think we're actually pushing a player with it?

I spent the whole game trying to create meaningful stuff to be read into, and your focus is this tinfoil so-bad-you-cant-actually-put-into-words-without-laughing-your-ass-off read you're making? cause that's weird.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Torn Up »

look at all this pressure zord put on mobb deep, you can clearly see how alignment indicative his reactions are here.

*sarcasm alert*
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 187, Reasonably Affectionate wrote:Oh come on, you played with Mavis, and yet you don't know Mavis has no actual opinions on day 1. Critical research failure right there, pal. ^_^
who are you talking to? who is mavis?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 184, Mobb Deep wrote:VOTE: Torn Up
Go away LUV.

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 189, Torn Up wrote:
In post 187, Reasonably Affectionate wrote:Oh come on, you played with Mavis, and yet you don't know Mavis has no actual opinions on day 1. Critical research failure right there, pal. ^_^
who are you talking to? who is mavis?
also, is yume the yume from dailyWTF? tell her toranaga is hardcoreufo from MU, she might have a better read on me than most here.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Torn Up »

alright so IDK almost anyone

dis gun be gud

acid please be town (and try for once)

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 193, Not So Perfect wrote:I'm asking what you -were- trying to do with it.

I wanna understand you. You aren't helping.

You've not really answered, just thrown a lot of shade. It's 48 hour deadline, and you wanted me to....wait until the four headers replied?

Mavis , you were scum that game, that isn't helping ;) I wonder if you are right about the green wolves thing tho.
VOTE: Not So Perfect

How have I thrown shade? At what point did I imply you were scum with my line of questionning? You are overly sensitive to this interaction in a way I think scum would be. You're also acting intentionally obtuse. You aren't trying to understand me at all or you would have known exactly what I was doing. You are seriously going to pretend the 4 headed hydra hasn't been one of the most active players this game and suggest that you would have had to wait until day end to see how the interaction played out? And you decided all this is less than a few minutes after I initiated the interaction with Zor?? Come on. Try harder. You're making this too easy.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Torn Up »

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 204, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 190, Torn Up wrote:
In post 184, Mobb Deep wrote:VOTE: Torn Up
Go away LUV.

~ Cheeky
Don’t make me out your main.
What are you on about? Cheeky is my main.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 235, Not So Perfect wrote:I'm having the communication problem I have with all aggressive slots it seems.

Me: I don't like this what is it for?
Tor: you seem to think xyz
Me:. No? Really, I don't get it *feels intimidated*
Tor: you do/should know, *reacts to stuff I haven't said* *scum reads*

I'm gonna leave the post as something I don't understand.

Zord, you know what I'm like day 1. Especially in shit posture games. If I haven't cruised through the middle of day 1 with a few scum reads I'm not town!Bella.
Wtf? Just Wtf... I feel like we're having two completely different conversations just now. I scum read you for choking in your defense by accusing me of casting shade on you when I just asked you questions and then you make a completely illogical strawman argument as to why you interfered in the first place....

And now you've created a delusional narrative and resort to self-meta asking someone to town read you?...wtf.

It's ok I'll back off I'm done figuring you out now.

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 245, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 241, Mobb Deep wrote:im aware of the deadline but i think we should end the day within the next 10 pages because no one is going to be able to do anything with cluttered noise and shit and scum is going to sweep.
i would say almost chara but lol , A FIFTY hasnt posted yet has he

illy pump is "scumhunting" but has a vanity vote at present lol

pedit: it's bellaphant/klick
pl in op
Ew
What's Ew about this?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 254, Activate the Zord wrote:okay rathead is scum.
OMGUS read?

Pedit oh just straight OMGUS...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 258, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 255, Activate the Zord wrote: i hope thats okay with you

Lmao
:shifty:
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Torn Up »

Out of the 4 heads 2 are scum :lol:
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 252, Admiral Ratbar wrote:
In post 44, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 41, oh man oh geez wrote:
In post 36, Alisae wrote:There are Godfathers.
so like.

s
likely means 1 head out of 4, or one per team. so, normal for a large theme.
Just now reading, but... A bit early to be scumclaiming, eh?
VOTE: Activate the Zord

-Radical
I like how you think.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Torn Up »

/in for 1st event

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 242, Torn Up wrote:
In post 235, Not So Perfect wrote:I'm having the communication problem I have with all aggressive slots it seems.

Me: I don't like this what is it for?
Tor: you seem to think xyz
Me:. No? Really, I don't get it *feels intimidated*
Tor: you do/should know, *reacts to stuff I haven't said* *scum reads*

I'm gonna leave the post as something I don't understand.

Zord, you know what I'm like day 1. Especially in shit posture games. If I haven't cruised through the middle of day 1 with a few scum reads I'm not town!Bella.
Wtf? Just Wtf... I feel like we're having two completely different conversations just now. I scum read you for choking in your defense by accusing me of casting shade on you when I just asked you questions and then you make a completely illogical strawman argument as to why you interfered in the first place....

And now you've created a delusional narrative and resort to self-meta asking someone to town read you?...wtf.

It's ok I'll back off I'm done figuring you out now.

~ Cheeky

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Torn Up »

No event yet, right?

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 365, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 335, Maki and Kaito wrote:I still would like to know why scd is obv town
I'll give you simplest answer ever:
so like.

s

Does this seem like a scum reaction to he declaration? Put another way, does the response strike you as one coming from someone who already knew there were GFs in the game?

You know it's things like these that I do look for at the start of the game, so the reaction put the slot in the Town Leans pile for me despite them not being too active.

I also wouldn't be too concerned of a TR on someone on D1 (like, I asked, you declined, and I just accepted that). It is why someone is being SR'd that I want to be explained more thoroughly on D1. After all, we cam only lynch one slot per day, so I want that to be on the most likely scum slot. Everything else will resolve itself through night action and flips (let's not forget the existence of GFs is confirmation that there are Cops, or the GF role would serve no purpose).

~A50
that town lean is beautiful

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Torn Up »

/in

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 388, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 361, Activate the Zord wrote:
@zach
, did a50's block at the end of his last wall about transcend come across as super overblown to you?

yeah

Maki and Kaito wrote: Pedit: I already didn't like your slot before hand it wasn't omgus the game being from a long time ago ok fair I get that but you should know I'm a better scum player then to just "react to this poorly"
you didn't like the slot
but you didn't know who was posting
and you said it was NAI if Uzi was posting

she said it was NAI for her to be scumreading Uzi because she always reads Uzi scum. context!
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Torn Up »

I think maki has been towny though. don't think her approach to you is weird either but at the moment I think you're both town.

I need coffee.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Torn Up »

it's toranaga, beetoy, not toranga. IDK why you americans always call me toranga.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Torn Up »

chara your administration has saddened and confused me

I think we need a new leader
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 422, Almost Chara wrote:sorry, Toranaga. i should have sent you in. i thought they would send Zach back.
shouldn't have let go of him at all, really, but i only understood how the game really worked after the first round.
that's ok, mistakes happen in every leadership. I hope you enjoy the guillotine our red team has prepared for your goodbye party.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 430, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 426, Mobb Deep wrote:YO CHARA, U BOUT TO TAKE THE L HERE JUST LIKE YOU DID IN THE MINI GAME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is why no one should trust me with power. you fools.

(i appreciate the support from my red team, as well as the immediate mutiny once my leadership proved ineffective. it shows a strong will)
vox populi vox Dei my friend

blue team wouldn't send their president when our bomb was in our room and they didn't know who the bomb was. you could just kidnap the president instead of sending me so their best shot was thin. only you knew my role sigh...

but it's ok. UFO forgives.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 441, Alisae wrote:Also it looked like ywall were having fun besides the fact beeboy poorly modded it :]
I was halfway into the first room when I finally found out my role and alignment

good times
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 443, Reasonably Affectionate wrote:
In post 437, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 435, Reasonably Affectionate wrote:You wer the one who said we needed to know their identity as fast as possible.
Quote it.
Here: viewtopic.php?p=9808267#p9808267

I thought 'you-know-whose roles=who has the president's role'
could also mean the bomb so shrug
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 446, Almost Chara wrote:it was fun. though i'll let Almost take over with the real game for a bit so i can go be embarrassed somewhere else.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Torn Up »

chara I'm just playing with it, let these fools get their neighborhood.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 454, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 451, Mobb Deep wrote:VOTE: Maki and Kaito

I wasn't even going here. But bruh.

- Zach

Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 439, Mobb Deep wrote:Kaito's posting was really scummy in the PTs btw
eggsamples?
did you by chance see any of the posts he made
I read those and I don't think it's super smart to jump on him for it atm cause maki is mildly villagery and kaito wasn't reading the game

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 461, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 458, Mobb Deep wrote:Idiotic to expect me to not complain about players talking about the thoughts and actions of those who participated in the events. They should be a NAI. What is done with the prizes can be AI but speculating about their uses only benefits scum in my opinion.

- Uzi
who's speculating about their uses?
not to mention your own partner is calling posts said in the game itself AI.
UNVOTE:
this is town, maybe.
I'm under the same impression and think it's smart that you're villa reading this post specifically.

I'm also very confused by people wolfreading you in this game almostchara. I think your posts have been good and show townie mindset.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 434, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 424, birdpig wrote: I really like that you invite someone to look at you closer/1v1. Seems sincere. Town.
In post 241, Mobb Deep wrote:im aware of the deadline but i think we should end the day within the next 10 pages because no one is going to be able to do anything with cluttered noise and shit and scum is going to sweep.
i would say almost chara but lol , A FIFTY hasnt posted yet has he

illy pump is "scumhunting" but has a vanity vote at present lol

pedit: it's bellaphant/klick
pl in op
This is bad. Like really bad. Someone else "ew"'d this, can't remember who, and someone else asked what was "ew" about it, but I didn't check closely enough to see if that was ever answered.

Saying we should end the game in x-time frame, when we have good content going on is what makes it so bad to me. I woke up to 12 pages and still haven't thought "omg I regret this." To me, that's a sign of a productive game so far.
You should have got my post, do you do better in games like full of noise and shit? I certainly don't. I'm awful anyway. Large 205 was exactly that kind of game cause we had the exact kind of Day 1 scum needed which was loud as shit and really drawn out. I would think you'd agree with my sentiment!
Why would you try to rush an already shortened game though Mobb? I get the noise thing but I don't get the impatience. I wanna town read you but Porkens is nuzzling me just right XD

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 462, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 457, Torn Up wrote:
I read those and I don't think it's super smart to jump on him for it atm cause maki is mildly villagery and kaito wasn't reading the game
What does him not reading the game have to do with him being scummy in a game that's not the game?
I think it's easier to be read as scummy when you didn't read anything and then start pushing people the way Kaito did. I read those as scummy as well, but I'm taking chara on their word when they say Kaito is an awkward slot and those posts aren't necessarily scummy coming from him. he'll be here posting so we can evaluate his slot better I feel.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 471, Mobb Deep wrote:Maybe it’s me but I don’t think how someone approached a mini-game or how they played in it when the prize was unknown is not AI.

Not sure why Zach is doing that.

- Uzi
it's AI when there's scumhunting going on in the thing isn't it Uzi?

IDK how hard it is to see this but why don't you just read the posts yourself then? Kaito didn't stop being whatever alignment he was before entering the event, he got pushed, he reacted. that's alignment indicative.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 479, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 474, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 463, birdpig wrote:Oink!

Page 12 SQUEEEEEE!!

Almost Chara nuzzle!

Zord nuzzle!

Admiral Ratbar OINK!

Illy nuzzle!

Mas Y Menos SQUEEEEEE

Not so Perfect OINK OINK

Reasonably Affectionate OINK SQEEEEEE

Torn up...nuzzle
the fuck is this shit
When the gimmick's gone too far and distracts from the game
Nowais I loved this. Who doesn't want a readslist in pig?

Easy TR. :lol:

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 496, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 490, Torn Up wrote:
In post 471, Mobb Deep wrote:Maybe it’s me but I don’t think how someone approached a mini-game or how they played in it when the prize was unknown is not AI.

Not sure why Zach is doing that.

- Uzi
it's AI when there's scumhunting going on in the thing isn't it Uzi?

IDK how hard it is to see this but why don't you just read the posts yourself then? Kaito didn't stop being whatever alignment he was before entering the event, he got pushed, he reacted. that's alignment indicative.
Shut up.

I didn’t see any hunting going on. Asking some if they’re are scum is not scum hunting.

- Uzi
just believe in your hydra partner bro

also I'm talking to cheeky and we're starting to strong SR Maki apparently

IDK yet

I'm conflicted

stay tuned

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 494, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 489, Activate the Zord wrote:i mean i feel like this is kind of different from saying that kaito is an awkward poster in general but sure.
i think i said Kaito was awkward in general in one of the event PTs. i stand by that. if Mobb (one of the heads said this and i'm sorry that i don't remember which) says they can read him, though, i'd sooner trust that than myself provided Mobb is town.
:thumb:

yeah I really like the way the good mobb head was phrasing that too. would sheep.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 500, Torn Up wrote:just believe in your hydra partner bro

also I'm talking to cheeky and we're starting to strong SR Maki apparently

IDK yet

I'm conflicted

stay tuned

-tor
Don't out this yet bro. Maki is scary :shifty:

Hi, we love you!
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 506, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 501, Torn Up wrote:
In post 494, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 489, Activate the Zord wrote:i mean i feel like this is kind of different from saying that kaito is an awkward poster in general but sure.
i think i said Kaito was awkward in general in one of the event PTs. i stand by that. if Mobb (one of the heads said this and i'm sorry that i don't remember which) says they can read him, though, i'd sooner trust that than myself provided Mobb is town.
:thumb:

yeah I really like the way the good mobb head was phrasing that too. would sheep.
I’m better than you lol

- Uzi
I'm sure you are. I'm comparing your posting in this game to your partner's and I prefer what he is doing.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 515, XlittenX wrote:the question stands then zach

i want birdpig to do something that's not threadnotes

@ufo @eddie @transcend what people are worth isoing (or should i just reread thread)
reading the thread works better of course

I think Not So Perfect and Maki and Kaito are good people to ISO right now.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 523, XlittenX wrote:[spoiler = for later self isoing]
- XlittenX (acidphoenix + xnadrodjx)

- Torn Up (Toranaga + CheekyTeeky)
- Activate the Zord (skirt skirt + transcend + cheetory + jjh927)

- Mobb Depp (Lil Uzi Vert + Zachstralkita)

- Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara)
- Mas y Menos (Firebringer + McMenno)
- Reasonably Affectionate (Drixx + Yume)
- Maki and Kaito (Maki Harukawa + Kaito Momota)
- Admiral Ratbar (Radical Rat + Ahsoka Tano)
- Illy Pump (Smocaine + Kokichi Oma)
- oh man oh geez (schadd_ + raskolnikov)
- Not So Perfect (Bellaphant + Klick)

- birdpig (Chickadee + Porkens) - do something
[/spoiler]

pedit fuckeddie

also yeah but i already read most of it so it's
boring

(also, noted)
why is zord so high? I don't see it
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 535, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 529, Torn Up wrote:
In post 523, XlittenX wrote:[spoiler = for later self isoing]
- XlittenX (acidphoenix + xnadrodjx)

- Torn Up (Toranaga + CheekyTeeky)
- Activate the Zord (skirt skirt + transcend + cheetory + jjh927)

- Mobb Depp (Lil Uzi Vert + Zachstralkita)

- Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara)
- Mas y Menos (Firebringer + McMenno)
- Reasonably Affectionate (Drixx + Yume)
- Maki and Kaito (Maki Harukawa + Kaito Momota)
- Admiral Ratbar (Radical Rat + Ahsoka Tano)
- Illy Pump (Smocaine + Kokichi Oma)
- oh man oh geez (schadd_ + raskolnikov)
- Not So Perfect (Bellaphant + Klick)

- birdpig (Chickadee + Porkens) - do something
[/spoiler]

pedit fuckeddie

also yeah but i already read most of it so it's
boring

(also, noted)
why is zord so high? I don't see it
why don't you townread us? if you're scumreading us that's concerning, i'd expect you to be able to sort us as town mr tor

ddie
I'm not wolfreading but I just don't see any reason to townread so far. for such a high postcount slot the content has been fairly slim.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Torn Up »

also eddie, when did we play together that you're expecting me to sort you as town here?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 543, Activate the Zord wrote: more acceptable, but i still think you really should be able to townread us based on my
personality analysis

it's fine, not worth pursuing because i suspect you have a bias pushing you to doubt us due to having very... different theories
you saw that mobb didn't react at all to being wagoned right? but thats now why I'm not townreading you. In fact maybe trying a lolwagon early is slightly villagery? Other than that I'm just not seeing it, but I'm sure you being 4 people and all town I'm getting there eventually.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 544, XlittenX wrote:isoing rn

first thought: idk
I'll allow it

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Torn Up »

fair to say Maki is ~frozen~
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 532, Mobb Deep wrote:No I was saying there is no reason for Torn Up to prefer what Zach is doing with Kaito when we both have solid reasoning for voting them.

- Uzi
He's not coming at your boy's reasoning. He's saying you're easier to read methinks.

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 553, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 547, Torn Up wrote:
In post 543, Activate the Zord wrote: more acceptable, but i still think you really should be able to townread us based on my
personality analysis

it's fine, not worth pursuing because i suspect you have a bias pushing you to doubt us due to having very... different theories
you saw that mobb didn't react at all to being wagoned right? but thats now why I'm not townreading you. In fact maybe trying a lolwagon early is slightly villagery? Other than that I'm just not seeing it, but I'm sure you being 4 people and all town I'm getting there eventually.
they reacted fine, i townread the slot. just because they didn't directly acknowledge the wagon doesn't mean it didn't affect their play subconsciously or otherwise. and, reads are on others because of that wagon. we were the first ones to leave it.
I growing a townlean right now but don't let transcendent post

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 560, Torn Up wrote:
In post 532, Mobb Deep wrote:No I was saying there is no reason for Torn Up to prefer what Zach is doing with Kaito when we both have solid reasoning for voting them.

- Uzi
He's not coming at your boy's reasoning. He's saying you're easier to read methinks.

~ Cheeky
I was actually being a dick to Uzi

-ufo
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 563, Torn Up wrote:
In post 560, Torn Up wrote:

- Uzi

~ Cheeky
I was actually being a dick to Uzi

-ufo
Oright XD
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 576, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 570, Almost Chara wrote:are we.... charcoal?
charcunt
:o

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Torn Up »

lol @ quoting private chat between hydra heads

RIP

also lock town
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 584, birdpig wrote:Reasonably Affectionate has 15 posts over 12 hours and none of them is a read.
what a dumpster fire ISO my god

-tor

thanks for bringing attention to this
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 594, birdpig wrote:Admiral Ratbar's vote on Not So Perfect is a very bad one.

Why this?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 264, Torn Up wrote:
In post 252, Admiral Ratbar wrote:
In post 44, Activate the Zord wrote:
so like.

s
likely means 1 head out of 4, or one per team. so, normal for a large theme.
Just now reading, but... A bit early to be scumclaiming, eh?
VOTE: Activate the Zord

-Radical
I like how you think.
@Birdpig are you proposing his "scumtell" catch comes from scum?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Torn Up »

Can we all just vote Not So Perfect now?

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 620, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 615, Torn Up wrote:Can we all just vote Not So Perfect now?

~ Cheeky
not opposed eddie

Cool. Also not opposed to seeing a lynch with more info in {Maki, Chara} would prefer to start with Maki.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 623, Mobb Deep wrote:Okay so now that I know it’s Blitz, I can forgive Torn and town read bird.

- Uzi
I'm so happy you can forgive me for arguing correct play.

-ufo

be back in a few
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 365, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 335, Maki and Kaito wrote:I still would like to know why scd is obv town
I'll give you simplest answer ever:
so like.

s

Does this seem like a scum reaction to he declaration? Put another way, does the response strike you as one coming from someone who already knew there were GFs in the game?

You know it's things like these that I do look for at the start of the game, so the reaction put the slot in the Town Leans pile for me despite them not being too active.

I also wouldn't be too concerned of a TR on someone on D1 (like, I asked, you declined, and I just accepted that). It is why someone is being SR'd that I want to be explained more thoroughly on D1. After all, we cam only lynch one slot per day, so I want that to be on the most likely scum slot. Everything else will resolve itself through night action and flips (let's not forget the existence of GFs is confirmation that there are Cops, or the GF role would serve no purpose).

~A50
@Mobb this is a pretty good post RE: OMOG methinks. Also makes me lean townish on Chara but not settled on a read yet. What do you think?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 630, Mobb Deep wrote:that is a really easy post for scum to make imo? the angle is pointing out an obvtown reaction to someone who didn't notice the obvtown reaction for town points?

maki and kaito pls, i know i have the power to town read u if ur town, come
Beh. I've been fooled :oops:

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 631, birdpig wrote:ReISO Not So Perfect and Maki.

def prefer Maki between those two.
Aite should we captain planet this shizz?

VOTE: Maki and Kaito

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 638, Alisae wrote:dw i know what I'm doing I make no errors
(fixed)
In post 0, Alisae wrote:
Backup Moddie
: Beeboy
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 644, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 615, Torn Up wrote:Can we all just vote Not So Perfect now?

~ Cheeky
You may consider our vote to be there in spirit, but I'm not ready to make a push that could lead to ending the day just yet. Like, I have 6 TRs and 3 SRs with 3 Nulls still, and I want to sort the nulls to get a preliminary idea on them at the very least, which should lead to better associative analysis once we do have a flip.

Right now all my reads are individual, which might be good on the surface but it also means if the lynchee flips scum I won't be able to deduce who their most likely partner might be.

~A50

Who are the 3 SR's and nulls?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 645, oh man oh geez wrote:torn is super obv and should be town leader
LUV looks solvey
Your pockets can't contain this. :fingerclick:

~ Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 649, oh man oh geez wrote:
Maki and Kaito (Maki Harukawa + Kaito Momota)
Ahsoka Tano
cant read this weeb alt shit btw
are these alts of people I know or
I know maki is mariaR
IDK who kaito is

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 651, oh man oh geez wrote:
In post 647, Torn Up wrote:
LUV looks solvey
Your pockets can't contain this. :fingerclick:

~ Cheeky
actually think it was tor that I really liked
get fucked shitter :o
...Sweet deal with Tor then bitch.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 658, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 601, Mobb Deep wrote:
In post 597, birdpig wrote:
In post 593, Mobb Deep wrote: PEDIT HOLY SHIT birdpig is golden. Please notice me Senpai. Chickadee, pls save. u pork uzi and i will lead the town!
I read this like 3 different ways, and all of them are amusing to me.

Anyway. I have not decided on you yet. Still not scum reading, but not enough to get me to town. LUV's posts to me are fine. It's yours that are holding me back Zachstralkberrita. At the very least, I wouldn't vote you today. And I would scold Porkens if he did.
If you town read me, no need to read Zach.

But you’re probably scum!

- Uzi
And it's posts like these that make me uncomfortable with Chara's TR on Uzi. Porkens has towned up the slot enough for me to SR anyone who suggests they might be scum. Then again, Uzi's posts in general come across as scummy even when he's Town (no wonder why I got you lynched in that RAW game), which makes e hesitant to give him an outright SR.

~A50
can you explain why you think it's wolfy? is it just because the read is pretty unique and probably wrong and has no reason to it?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Torn Up »

ZOMG

will I lose my marriage if I in this?

tonight 9pm ET you get the answer

-ufo
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 652, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 618, Mobb Deep wrote:
Chara
/
Mas
/
Maki
/
Rat

Maybe

- Uzi
Disclaimer: Mas should be grey (i.e. Null) but the colour won't show on my A50 background (I only open he hydra account to post, but use A50 to read in this thread as well as the PT for obvious reasons).

Actually, here's where >I< stand right now:

Mas y Menos (Null)
Reasonably Affectionate (Null)
Mobb Depp (Bull, but Chara TRs LUV)
Maki and Kaito (Town)
XlittenX (Town)
birdpig (Town, as long as they don't eat Transcend this time :P )
Torn Up (Town)
Activate the Zord (Town)
Admiral Ratbar (Scum)
Illy Pump (Scum, but Maki won't let us touch them today)
oh man oh geez (Town)
Not So Perfect (Scum)

So if all my SRs are correct then there's only one Scum in my Nulls, but who says I have perfect reads?

Disclaimer: These are ALMOST50 reads. We are playing this game separately, and treating our PT as a Masonry. This means we discuss and stuff, but are entitled to keep separate reads until it's time to agree on one read from both heads.

~A50
can you explain your maki and kaito townread?

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 667, Illy Pump wrote:Smocaine never got back to me on rat.

Also, we do not support a Kaito and Maki lynch, we have reason to believe they could be town.
Can you help us see why?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 664, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 630, Mobb Deep wrote:that is a really easy post for scum to make imo? the angle is pointing out an obvtown reaction to someone who didn't notice the obvtown reaction for town points?

maki and kaito pls, i know i have the power to town read u if ur town, come
And the scum motive is ...?? Someone was getting SR'd or at least NOT TR'd, so I point out an "obvtown reaction" (that wasn't so obvious it didn't get noticed, mind you) to make the easy lynch more of an impossible one for me, perhaps?

Now I know you just want to SR my slot and are looking for reasons to defy simple logic to keep that SR. That's the definition of conf!bias, btw. ;)

~A50
I see your read as villagery and not a TMI easy read for wolf!you, but I think Mobb's interpretation is reasonable. the only motive for that read as a wolf is to appear villagery. no other reason why you should say such a thing about a townslot ofc (and in Mobb's evaluation you would at least not be on the same scum team if you're making that read).

I'm sorry for cocking into your conversation but I wanted to say those things.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 669, Almost Chara wrote:
LUV looks solvey
Super obv ... check
Town leader .... erm.. NO check. (At least not with the vote on Maki)

~A50
Tor asked you already to explain the TR on Maki. Can you please explain?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Also, we do not support a Kaito and Maki lynch, we have reason to believe they could be town.
did she pocket you guys in a neighborhood or something?

-ufo

also please show the class cause they're eating a lynch tonight otherwise
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 678, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 660, Torn Up wrote:can you explain why you think it's wolfy? is it just because the read is pretty unique and
probably wrong
and
has no reason to it
?
You answered your own question.

~A50
that's funny, I thought you'd reply with this but as you can see, if I'm asking is because I don't think any of these are valid reasons to wolfread anyone.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Torn Up »

a lot of disappointing answers with regards to Maki

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Torn Up »

/in Cheeky
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 682, Illy Pump wrote:What is the reason for scumreading them?
what pinged me on maki side was when she hardcleared me villager and said 'even if I'm scum he is town' which is... I understand she might think she has a soulread on me and she probably does, but I thought the phrasing and strength of the read were 'too easy', as cheeky described in our hydra chat. She is supposed to be at least slightly suspicious being town and all...

other than that I liked her tone, but cheeky noticed something else. At some point maki was ITT and there were plenty of people interacting and wolfreading her. Maki didn't interact to anyone other than reply to a joke cheeky made. It reads as frozen up scum that could only interact with banalities at that point, and I know mariaR to be a very combative poster once she gets scumread, so It doesn't look good.

I think Kaito's posting in the side game is something you need to read up yourself. It's scummy. I almost felt he was outed in one of the exchanges.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Torn Up »

IN
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 704, Torn Up wrote:IN
-toranaga
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Torn Up »

am I not in because I didn't properly in or

/in toranaga

lol
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 712, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 703, Torn Up wrote:what pinged me on maki side was when she hardcleared me villager and said 'even if I'm scum he is town' which is...
Would she really make that post at scum? Wouldn't she be more careful?
she would, maki is ballsy scum

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Torn Up »

No such thing as a cheap shot at Trump.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Therefore Chara won for being cheap. I can live with the loss :lol:

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 748, jjh927 wrote:
In post 746, Torn Up wrote:Therefore Chara won for being cheap. I can live with the loss :lol:

~ C
Nah, Chara won by switching the labels on the stuff that was cheap for higher value items

-jj

This doesn't help me sleep at night :/

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 751, Maki and Kaito wrote:Caught up nothing new
~Maki

Maki who are your strongest SRs?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 757, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 755, Torn Up wrote:
~Maki

Admiral Ratbar oh man oh geez Mobb (Although Kaito thinks they could be town for reasons I'll let him go into if he wishes)

Yeah I agree on Ratbar. Are you familiar with the OMOG players? What makes them scum?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 761, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 760, Torn Up wrote:
In post 757, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 755, Torn Up wrote:
~Maki

Admiral Ratbar oh man oh geez Mobb (Although Kaito thinks they could be town for reasons I'll let him go into if he wishes)

Yeah I agree on Ratbar. Are you familiar with the OMOG players? What makes them scum?
Look at my iso I've already said why I think OMOG is scum to me I know who Rask is but it's always been scum me vs town rask I don't think I vs'd Rask besides once in a game that just ended and I forgot they were even posting
Roger that. Welp I'm starting to doubt my read a bit. I'll put it back here VOTE: NSP where my read is strongest.

26 hours left town. We need 7 to lynch...
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 766, Alisae wrote:
In post 764, Torn Up wrote:26 hours left town. We need 7 to lynch...
Remember its plurality with a majority option

Ohh cool XD. Also just need to say this is the best game I've ever played so ty.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 779, Illy Pump wrote:Bruh, how you gonna say Ratbar's backpedal is scummy yet shoot my friend?
Is Ratbar your only SR atm illy?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 963, Almost Chara wrote:Currently our vote on MyM is doing nothing. Between the other 3 wagons I'm sure I DO NOT want to lynch Maki. The question for me is whether to move it to Ratbar or NSP whom are both scummy to me.

I'll let Chara decide between the two. I'm OK voting either of them. I'll just unvote for now and wait for Chara to show up and alk to them in our PT before we decide on stuff.

UNVOTE:
please tell me why maki is a villager

cheeky has that same impression now I think, and I wanna get there but can't see it

also, I don't love the ratbar lynch but I understand as a low posting guy it's kind of a safe lynch, especially when most of the highposting people are so towny.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Torn Up »

I'm in the event btw
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Torn Up »

/in event
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Torn Up »

/in event
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1020, Torn Up wrote:/in event
this as toranaga fwiw
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Torn Up »

:(

Lonely, I am so lonely I have nobody to call my ownnnn.

Cheeky readslist incoming whilst you're all playing games n shizz coz I work hard. :flex:

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Torn Up »

{birdpig, Activate the Zord, XlittenX}
{Mobb Depp, Almost Chara, Illy Pump}
{Maki and Kaito, oh man oh geez}
{Admiral Ratbar, Not So Perfect, Reasonably Affectionate, Mas y Menos}

The problem is that all my SR slots are lurky af and will provide very little info on lynch. I am not SR'ing them because of low post counts, it's because of their ISO content.

Admiral Ratbar does seem a little too easy for a mislynch.
RA and MyM are actively lurking. I have no idea how to read Yume so someone else's input on that slot would be appreciated. MyM are looking scummy af in their reactions towards the Maki wagon, like they're voting her but keep posting things that suggest she's town. MyM slot reads like they know her alignment is town n they're trying to distance themselves when she/they flip.
I've already had an interaction with NSP which makes it obvious why I think that slot is scum, basically just awkward af and then straight up illogical and evasive under pressure. Look at our ISO for more detail.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1066, Drixx wrote:@Torn Up - Yume isn't so much actively lurking as getting really irritated at me because I was busy when the game started and didn't finish catching up yet. When I do you may reassess. Feel free to drop questions as I'll continue reading from here and earlier in the thread so I don't have to catch up my catch up.

Some people like to catch up so much that they like to catch up on their catch up on their catch up of their first catch up, but I don't roll that way. (There's like 3 jokes in this sentence. Enjoy).

Yeah it will be great to see your thoughts/reads when you do catch up. Do you know what all that Mavis stuff was about?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1074, Porkens wrote:
In post 1063, Torn Up wrote:{birdpig, Activate the Zord, XlittenX}
I'm not that confident in xlitten, and id swap NSP for M&K
Why and why?

Don't you think the effort put in so far is acid town meta?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1084, birdpig wrote:
In post 1063, Torn Up wrote:MyM are looking scummy af in their reactions towards the Maki wagon, like they're voting her but keep posting things that suggest she's town. MyM slot reads like they know her alignment is town n they're trying to distance themselves when she/they flip
Oh but you see, multi ball.
All that logic does is say it's SvS rather than SvT. It's still incriminating to MyM
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1099, McMenno wrote:
In post 1063, Torn Up wrote:{birdpig, Activate the Zord, XlittenX}

The problem is that all my SR slots are lurky af and will provide very little info on lynch. I am not SR'ing them because of low post counts, it's because of their ISO content.

Admiral Ratbar does seem a little too easy for a mislynch.
RA and MyM are actively lurking. I have no idea how to read Yume so someone else's input on that slot would be appreciated. MyM are looking scummy af in their reactions towards the Maki wagon, like they're voting her but keep posting things that suggest she's town. MyM slot reads like they know her alignment is town n they're trying to distance themselves when she/they flip.
I've already had an interaction with NSP which makes it obvious why I think that slot is scum, basically just awkward af and then straight up illogical and evasive under pressure. Look at our ISO for more detail.

~ C
what things suggest maki is town
In post 1070, Firebringer wrote:I am so lynching you Maria.
get back in the hydra
I just don't know about the slot so instead of putting her with SR slot I put her in null scum.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Torn Up »

Wait is Maki and Kaito lynched or what?

Reading game room 2 now.
~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1146, Mas y Menos wrote:goodnight all

Good night, don't let the town bite :)
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1138, Almost Chara wrote:is that conclusive?

also, i'd appreciate it if Room 2 of the event was read, as there's alignment indicative content in it. pretty sure that's what sparked Fire voting Maki during the event.
How was there anything AI in there? The only part I saw that would be a stretch to interpret as AI was the "just give me the win if you TR me" stuff.

???

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Torn Up »

#VC please
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1152, Illy Pump wrote:VOTE: Maki This was the other scumread I was holding onto. A lot of the cards seem combative, and I got the complete opposite setup spec idea at gamestart from Maki.
I agree that the cards looked combative. But does that then imply all members of the neighborhood are scum? I think it would make more sense that the cards themselves can be used as either Town or Scum. If both groups are scum then why would Maki out the other team in there? And why has the other team not accused Maki of not being trustworthy either?

From what I understand the OJ neighborhood consists of Maki and MyM?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1157, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1153, Torn Up wrote:How was there anything AI in there? The only part I saw that would be a stretch to interpret as AI was the "just give me the win if you TR me" stuff.

???

~ C
Maki giving up her turn in the game to make sure Fire doesn't win is AI.
Fire voting her in response is also AI.
~Chara
Oh I see. Hmm :thinking:
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1159, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1158, Almost Chara wrote:we unvoted, Toranaga. twice, actually. :>
but were you voting maki

cause that would be weird

-tor
Lol Tor you don't need to sign when you're not in hydra :P
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1162, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 1160, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1152, Illy Pump wrote:VOTE: Maki This was the other scumread I was holding onto. A lot of the cards seem combative, and I got the complete opposite setup spec idea at gamestart from Maki.
I agree that the cards looked combative. But does that then imply all members of the neighborhood are scum? I think it would make more sense that the cards themselves can be used as either Town or Scum. If both groups are scum then why would Maki out the other team in there? And why has the other team not accused Maki of not being trustworthy either?

From what I understand the OJ neighborhood consists of Maki and MyM?

~ C
No, it's maki and
ILLY PUMP
and they're full of it with that vote.

They called me an idiot, they called my play stupid, then they called me stupid again for outting them and they said that now that we outted them the mafia are going to come for THEM, and then they voted me in the main thread.
Right. Jeez there's like TMI to process right now I'm going to try and put this puzzle together. But I will say I definitely suspect Illy more than you rn. I don't like how they didn't want to share their SRs before when I asked and now they're trying to sneak in a MAJ with no explanation.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Torn Up »

SMOITCHI! Explain yourselves please.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Torn Up »

vote: illy
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 681, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 679, Torn Up wrote:

did she pocket you guys in a neighborhood or something?

-ufo

also please show the class cause they're eating a lynch tonight otherwise
Nevermind, it was a misunderstanding. I misread a post Smocaine told me. I thought he said he had meta on them.
@A50 they changed their mind. A few times.

In post 712, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 703, Torn Up wrote:what pinged me on maki side was when she hardcleared me villager and said 'even if I'm scum he is town' which is...
Would she really make that post at scum? Wouldn't she be more careful?
So we can assume if SvS then they aren't on the same team. And your great find in the mini game also means if Maki is town it's likely MyM are not, which I already believe they're not.

I'm happy to lynch Illy today.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1178, Torn Up wrote:
vote: illy
Hells yeah.

VOTE: Illy Pump

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Torn Up »

I'm going to be sick if Maki is scum and Illy is town. The cards thing actually incriminates Maki more than Illy imo. Why did Maki get the list of combative cards?

Illy can you please explain why you think Maki is scum?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Can you both post your card lists?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1197, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 1195, Torn Up wrote:Why did Maki get the list of combative cards?
1. We didn't. Illy did.

2. We're only given information on the cards, not the ability to access those cards exclusively.
All 4 of us draw from the same deck
Ok so it's he said she said on who had the scummy card in the PM list right?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1205, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1200, Torn Up wrote:Ok so it's he said she said on who had the scummy card in the PM list right?
no. both Illy and Maki and Kaito are saying Maki had the arsonist/poisoner card in their PM list.

but Illy claimed that they knew about combative cards (plural) available to them, and that was a reason they'd been secretly theorizing Maki was scum.
Ok ty. What do you think about that?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1212, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1209, Torn Up wrote:Ok ty. What do you think about that?
i mean i could explain again, but all i've been doing for the past half hour is talking about my problems with Illy Pump, so i'd hope you know where i stand!
i think it's odd Kokichi stated a townread on Maki and Kaito when they fell under suspicion (i've quoted it twice) and is now saying they speculating Maki and Kaito should be town, and that they know Maki and Kaito were trying to pocket them.
I know your thoughts about Illy but does the card fiasco incriminate Maki at all in your eyes?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1220, Activate the Zord wrote:frankly if illy gets lynched and flips town, we're literally chainlynching m&k and ac no questions asked.
I agree.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Torn Up »

they both seem townish lol

-tor

I'm not in a mental state where anything I type is useful but I can draw reads from people acting genuine, which both kaito and smocaine seem to.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Torn Up »

vote: not so perfect

it seems cromulent to leave both heads alive and see how they work out their actions at night

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1227, Torn Up wrote:they both seem townish lol

-tor

I'm not in a mental state where anything I type is useful but I can draw reads from people acting genuine, which both kaito and smocaine seem to.
Farrrrk.

UNVOTE:
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Torn Up »

VOTE: not so perfect

Sorry Tor didn't see you vote there.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Torn Up »

reasonably affectionate is also a great lynch

let's just forget all about maki and illy IMO

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Yeah I think it's best if we let this resolve itself like Tor suggests. I would rather there are both teams in the neighborhood to keep an eye on each other.

Can we lynch someone else today?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1244, Illy Pump wrote:No, we lynch fucking Maki.
please explain. it's not like you were casing the slot before and it's not like alisae is going to make a game where you can totally read into whatever cards someone has and determine they have to be scum d1.

I don't want you alone with this cards.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Torn Up »

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Illy please unvote

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Torn Up »

so many scummy slots to lynch and you're wagoning each other. illy please unvote come on.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Torn Up »

illy, maki and kaito have like 160 posts this gameday. they've done pro-town stuff. your read into mechanics isn't set in stone and is not a reason to lynch them. I think this gameday will be better if we don't hammer anyone and talk it out for a few more hours. there's scummier slots to look into;better lynches etc.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

ok illy, if you wanna lynch them until EOD that's fine, but we have time to talk it out and things are fairly unclear right now.

and maki is a bad lynch imo

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Torn Up »

THANK YOU BIRD

good vote too horrible iso from this slot

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Torn Up »

ok

porkens, how about reasonably affectionate or not so perfect
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Maki and Kaito lynch is abhorrent.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Torn Up »

Maki and Kaito have been towny and gamesolvey the entire game. they're also being helpful and pro-town. there's no mechanical reason why they should be lynched, and no reason to trust smocaine over them.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1295, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 1265, Torn Up wrote:illy, maki and kaito have like 160 posts this gameday. they've done pro-town stuff.
oh
true i forgot that scum cant post and fake protown sentiment.
if you want to see something truly abhorrent you could take a revisit to kaito's posts in the pt and maki's overblown reaction to being pushed.
what is gamesolvey about anything either of them have done.
quote posts.
show me.
use specific things and stop being general.
read the ISO yourself. they have not appealed to emotion when getting scumread, and several MariaR posts are solid. You saying they haven't been solvey is not a good look. you're pushing someone without reading them.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1300, Activate the Zord wrote:
In post 1299, Torn Up wrote:read the ISO yourself. they have not appealed to emotion when getting scumread
see youre saying 1
and then saying 2
which makes me feel like you havent done 1.
at all.
so.
thats a bummer.
torn up wrote:and several MariaR posts are solid. You saying they haven't been solvey is not a good look. you're pushing someone without reading them.
okay so youre not going to pull specifics?
how much shit are you prepared to eat d2 if maki flips scum?
I don't care if I look bad, this lynch sucks
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1305, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1300, Activate the Zord wrote:okay so youre not going to pull specifics?
do not give a fuck to do that, read their posts if you're town.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Torn Up »

a LOT of these posts are fucking townie reaction to pressure. she is not trying to convince anyone she is town with emotional posting, she is trying to understand why the fuck she is a wagon and people's perspective here. how is that scummy? how is that appealing to emotion? this isn't more appealy than anyone getting wagoned in any situation. MariaR's posting is fine, you're all nuts.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Torn Up »

vote: mas y menos
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1314, Activate the Zord wrote:@torn:
its k youre garb at mafia.
as evidenced by you floating this:
torn wrote:You saying they haven't been solvey is not a good look
(:

p-edit: @fire, being cold and being sad at politics. what movie are you watching?

pp-edit: i mean.
the "you never get to scumread me again" is pretty clearly trying to deter your lynch by making them feel stupid about it.

ppp-edit: i could switch to vote you instead?
o:
from so many things maki wrote here, you can take a handful of posts that can be considered AtE while the rest is legitimate defense of her slot. I don't see what's scummy about it. also Kaito's posts at PT are nothing compared to his posting ITT, so I'll disregard it.
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1320, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1314, Activate the Zord wrote:ppp-edit: i could switch to vote you instead?
That would be fine too.. as long as no one else joins you :P

I mean, trust me on this one and I promise to explain tomorrow. Deal?
explain now though

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1324, Almost Chara wrote::facepalm:

@Tor: Do you TR our slot? If you do, then you should know I only give the info when needed. If I give the info prematurely it's likely to backfire on us. So, the question(s) are: Do you TR our slot? And do you trust us to be good players? If your answer is "no" to either or both, then I can't do much to convince you to follow me.
well they're getting lynched unless something happens I feel. that was my angle.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Torn Up »

it's not overblown, maki has been pushed all game and she has been incredibly tame and reasonable about it. calling it 'maki's ate' to disregard her defense as scummy appeals to emotion is wrong.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1327, Almost Chara wrote:i'm here, and i don't understand the post above.
Toranaga's vote Mas y Menos with us. what's the problem?
I'm on mas y menos already

would prefer other lynches but this is fine
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Torn Up »

what you're calling scummy, I don't see as scummy. the AtE itself isn't scummy when she did it.

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1339, Illy Pump wrote:Maki and Kaito automatically thought that we are scum cause we are in a neighborhood with them. Which is idiotic logic.
that's a lie since Maki had you as top town (you did the same) and if that was true it wouldn't make them scum so what's your point
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1329, Mas y Menos wrote:Next event should be movie night
Let us all get on rabbit and watch a good movie.

I say falling down
I say Cool Runnings.

What are your reads MyM please?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1342, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1339, Illy Pump wrote:Maki and Kaito automatically thought that we are scum cause we are in a neighborhood with them. Which is idiotic logic.
Nah they thought it was tvt because it was a 2 person hood or whatever is convenient for them at that moment.
you don't even know why you think they're scum lol

gjge

-tor
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1338, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1333, Activate the Zord wrote:i really want maki to flip scum primarily for vindictive reasons wrt tora right now.
i think that probably makes me a bad person.
Nah it doesn't make you bad. Tor isn't economically viable.
Don't even think about it boys!

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1352, Illy Pump wrote:Cheeky your thoughts on Maki pls

I'm all Torn up :D

Seriously though I back Tor as he has better meta reads on her. I was like a hair away from lynching her when she was at L-1 but he's like reasonable n shizz...

Which is a long way of saying Idfk I can see both sides but I'm certainly suspicious. Honestly I do believe that you and Maki both being in the hood could do with another night/day to resolve itself. I think unless there is a solid scum claim from that slot there are better lynches today.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1372, Activate the Zord wrote:can you explain to me how you can be excited by the prospect of a mas y menos flip?
how are you confident that theyre flipping scum?
theres maybe that one post where fire asked a question after voting them that was weird but the rest is literally just them not playing the game.

p-edit: i mean.
youve never played me as scum?

pp-edit: im almost always borderline IC as town so thats really not impressive you jerk :P
Is maki your most confident wolf read?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1374, Mas y Menos wrote:I claim werewolf!
Jester by day, werewolf by night?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Torn Up »

@4headedbeast

Do you think Maki unveiling their cardlist is AI at all?
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1393, Activate the Zord wrote:nop
jj said he would be okay lynching fire because his ISO is a dumpster fire.
haha
take that firebringer.
Well that's a move in a better direction today. Not sure how you don't see it as pro-town. I'm pretty sure they did it to make sure we know what's in Illy's hands if lynched.

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Torn Up »

MyM who's scum?

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1402, XlittenX wrote:TFW I didn't know game was up because game thread wasn't in Role PM.
Why am I not surprised XnadrojX?

:P

~ C
Torn Up
Torn Up
Goon
Torn Up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Torn Up »

In post 1406, Alisae wrote:
In post 1402, XlittenX wrote:TFW I didn't know game was up because game thread wasn't in Role PM.
It was pmed to your mains before role pms were sent out
twice.
This isn't an excuse.
Lol told!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”