Mini 1955: Perpetual MYLO III - Game Over!

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2720 (isolation #400) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Chara »

i did consider that. it could be that.
but your argument was just that scum Diamond doesn't nightkill Wisdom. i'm trying to refute that.

i don't want to play this entire game on the shoulders of the Wisdom nightkill when he is just, in general, a player who often gets nightkilled as town when he's having a good game.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (isolation #401) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2719, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Wisdom was hard defending DS until D2, until his last reads post.
Wisdom gets NK'd.
DS is now lynchable, some ppl wanted to lynch him D3 (except Maki, probs another reason why Maki is town now that I think about it), Maki rallied people towards scum Dunn even at the cost of her own life until people decided to be uncooperative (including me) and lynched kunk, D4, again with DS.

It's like... DS has been a lynch option ever since Wisdom died.

It's like... Wisdom was totally not killed to enable a ML on DS.
ok. let's assume Diamond is town. and Maki is town.
the scumteam is now Lycan/Shuichi. as soon as one of them sacrifices, the other is confirmed scum. do you agree?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #402) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Chara »

i just think you're putting too much stock into that nightkill. i understand why you're townreading Maki. god. believe me. i understand.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #403) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Chara »

sorry. i'm tired. i guess we're no lynching for today.
let's try again the next.

pedit: fair enough Kaede. this would be easier if you had more reads.i know that isn't your fault but i don't know how to convince you anymore.
i feel like i'm trying to consider all possibilities here. but if i dare to be paranoid of Kaede, i'm scum. i've been considering Shuichi and Lycan as scum, too. i don't know what else to do or how you can be so confident.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #404) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Chara »

to be clear i'm not scumreading Kaede, no. she's town and i stand by the post, feel free to quote it at me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #405) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2725, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I mean sure, you just gave yourself a card to never ML me ever, I guess, but that doesnt mean you cant ML DS, sac your partner and convince me the other is the actual scum.
You just gave yourself a 1v1 card with whoever of the 2 is not your partner if you're scum.
for what it's worth i can't mislynch Diamond if i'm scum anyway as you have proved it impossible.
and Lycan has too if he's town. only Shuichi and Maki are willing to vote Diamond with me. there's no way to mislynch him.

...something wrong with that picture if he's town?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #406) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Chara »

god, actually that makes no sense. if you're both town then his partner knows he isn't getting lynched anyway and can safely push him.
ignore my last post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #407) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Chara »

i can prove i'm not scum with Lycan.
VOTE: Lycan
you have hammer if you want it. at least you're town. i really don't want to face a day 6 of this game by no lynching.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #408) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Chara »

i have no way of knowing what would have happened given another two weeks but i do apologize for taking what i consider to be the cowardly option.

pedit: wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't? let me check. Diamond and Maki are voting him, as are you and me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #409) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Chara »

it's not going to but with this hopefully we can get Diamond's partner tomorrow.
(it says, while fervently hoping this flips scum)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #410) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Chara »

but it won't because Shuichi is town. :<
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #411) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Chara »

because i recognize i could be wrong on Shuichi and Lycan!
and if Lycan is alive and town i'm not getting my Diamond lynch anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #412) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Chara »

ln the bright side, i'm free.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (isolation #413) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Chara »

Shuichi is confirmed town. Kaede is town.
but, i promised Maki i'd give her a chance. Maki, i don't see any possible way Shuichi is scum here with Diamond scum and Lycan town. Kaede could potentially be scum purely by who she's pushed, but by the way she's played and thought about this game, i can't call her anything but town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #414) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Chara »

if there's something wrong with either of those things, and you're town, help me see it.

but as of right now, i'm still confident in my Diamond/Maki team, and Lycan flipping town should be enough to show that Maki is scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #415) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Chara »

i still feel rather gross for lynching Lycan despite thinking he was town. i could say a small part of me was paranoid that Shuichi/Lycan was the team, but really, i wasn't. and if i was, that part was small enough i was already ignoring it.
i did it because i could see him opposing any lynch i tried to push through. if i'd tried to lynch Maki, he would have gone for Kaede. and vice versa.
Lycan, if i'm wrong, then you have my apologies.
even if i'd tried to lynch Maki, i'm not sure i would have been able to convince Kaede she was scum while Lycan was unflipped. her two strongest reads were Lycan scum and Maki town. that isn't me blaming Kaede, it's me wishing i was better at persuasion.
and i just don't know if i could have gone another day. the last time i waited a day, Shuichi got himself into a scumread on me. i was worried it would happen again but that i wouldn't have the drive to fix it the next time.

i think those are all my thoughts.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #416) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Chara »

based on the reactions of all three of you, and two of you have to be town... i made a mistake there?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #417) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Chara »

assuming you're town, Maki, please don't beat yourself up. we would have needed Lycan's vote too.
i'm the one who voted town knowingly. if you want to be mad, i'd rather you were mad at me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #418) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Chara »

i appreciate that.
i feel like both of us are in the same position, though. Shuichi isn't scum, so from my point of view as well it would be either Kaede or yourself. i told myself repeatedly that Kaede just isn't scum. and i have to take what you're saying here with the knowledge that scum Maki
has
to say it.
but it's all very town. i wish i'd had the confidence to go another day and maybe get Diamond lynched, but i just didn't know how.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #419) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Chara »

but does scum Maki, and Maki as a person in general, really float the notion that Kaede faked that to stop being scumread? even if you're playing to your win condition, i'm not sure that's something i'd be willing to do as scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #420) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Chara »

maybe saying you won't be mad if i vote you is because you can't commit to it, even as scum.
or i'm reading too much into it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #421) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2774, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I don't fully understand what about Kaede's play would be so terrible a thing to do if she were scum.
when i pushed her earlier she got extremely upset to the point i felt i'd bullied her unnecessarily. rationally i know i did nothing of the sort but it did not feel that good.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (isolation #422) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2776, Maki Harukawa wrote:If you faked saying "I'm crying irl rn" to get out of a push in a mafia game fuck you fuck you honestly that's not
i said this after it happened, but i can say it again.
isn't it possible to get that upset as scum? i don't think she was faking it. i've seen scum get that emotional about the trajectory of a game without it being faked.
granted, the circumstances are iffy, but i wouldn't condemn her if she's scum and was genuinely upset.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2792, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Regardless i dont have the energy to scumhunt the old fashioned way, so ill try something else.
Maki can you please unvote me
Chara can you please vote me.
why do you want me to vote you?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #424) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Chara »

if Kaede herself doesn't feel she did something she couldn't do as scum, then i guess she might not have.

the other thing i've been thinking about is Maki's play. the only reason i had her as scum was because everyone else was town. Kaede's scummy by play while Maki is not as much. if i accept that Kaede isn't locktown, Maki's actions make sense as scum.
Kaede going for the same Wisdom defense Diamond did is also something to consider. maybe i'm selectively applying my memories of events.

at least scum can't quickhammer if i'm wrong while i think about it.
VOTE: Kaede

sorry, Shuichi. i pretty much just made lynching Lycan pointless by changing my mind here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (isolation #425) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2815, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Where have you been all day yesterday to just react to that now?
...busy?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (isolation #426) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2825, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2821, Chara wrote:if Kaede herself doesn't feel she did something she couldn't do as scum, then i guess she might not have.
what's this a reply to?
Kaede's response to my push on her that Maki and i both called town due to Kaede's emotional reaction.
Kaede later said she didn't see why she couldn't do it as scum, but i need to find the post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #427) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Chara »

honestly i don't see Maki doing it as scum either.

i think Kaede did this as a gamble to make it a 1v1 between me and herself.
we can certainly wait until Maki is online to townclear her, though.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (isolation #428) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Chara »

i meant scum Kaede, specifically.
also, stick to your guns, Shuichi. being wishywashy and constantly reevaluating my own reads is
my
thing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (isolation #429) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Chara »

going further, i would say that Shuichi being towncleared was
not
part of scum's plan when yesterday happened, but rather an unfortunately casualty of the Lycan lynch and Diamond sacrifice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #430) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Chara »

i know you are, Shuichi. :>
ISO yourself if you must. find the part where you townread me and the part where you townread Kaede. compare them.

or i could spend an hour of my life obvtowning at you again.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (isolation #431) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Chara »

do you think there's a chance i'm scum with Diamond?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #432) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Chara »

Maki was willing to vote there.
Lycan opposing any lynch i wanted to take was why he had to go, yes.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #433) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Chara »

really? no one's going to go quote the time i said Kaede was definitely not scum?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (isolation #434) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2843, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Wait, wasnt it you who kept prodding me to vote DS until I eventually used Wisdom as a defense for not lynching him?
yes, when i thought you were town and that it was Diamond/Maki.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #435) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Chara »

this isn't really the time for uncertainty. if you're not very confident Maki is town, you should not be voting yourself anymore.

also "used Wisdom as a defense", in your own words. so did you just go looking for reasons to call Diamond town when i pressed you to vote him, or...?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #436) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Chara »

it wouldn't be just your fault if you're town, that's silly. if i was concerned Maki was scum i could easily unvote.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (isolation #437) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Chara »

why were you upset that i found your stances to be scummy, earlier? i still find them scummy. you keep defending scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #438) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Chara »

last post was to Kaede.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #439) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2853, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2844, Chara wrote:really? no one's going to go quote the time i said Kaede was definitely not scum?
Didn't forget, don't think it matters. I said the same thing.
yes, but it's still funny.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (isolation #440) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Chara »

i'm referring to when i voted you on day 3 after casing you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (isolation #441) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Kaede Akamatsu
i have to go study.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #442) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Chara »

i'm quite aware.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #443) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Chara »

i was sort of hoping Maki would vote her then so i wouldn't have to convince Shuichi
and
Maki.

but it's the final stretch now, at least.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #444) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Chara »

i was wrong about Maki/Diamond. and now i'm glad that i promised to actually give Maki a chance today. i didn't think i would change my mind, but Kaede ended up changing it for me.

i could case her if i really wanted to. i wonder if it would be dismissed because if i'm scum, i now
have
to case her?
i think i've pointed out most of what's wrong with this, anyway.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #445) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2850, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I do admit, your posts are making me lose confidence.
It's obvious regardless that whoever of you 2 was scum sacrificed DS with the intent of putting me as a mislynch today, and if i let things keep stalling im gonna be the default lynch anyway and town's gonna lose. So I either help scum achieve what they want to achieve or reduce the list of suspects for the other 2 towns.
I mean, i was already ready for this ever since I saw the DS flip so... this is probably gonna turn out like that game that shall not be named anyway.

I dont even know if this is the right way to proceed anymore but im already commited to it.
why were my posts making you lose confidence?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (isolation #446) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2848, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Ugh this is why im bad at XyLo.
I think im just gonna wait until it's confirmed whether Maki's town or scum.
whatever certainty i didn't have was cleared up by posts like this.
if she's this uncertain, she could just unvote herself. instead she stakes the game on Maki being town and says if she's mislynched it's her fault, while still making several posts about how unsure she is.

there's also what i quoted earlier about her saying she used Wisdom as a way to not vote Diamond.

of course, i'd pretty much made my choice anyway after deciding to vote her. i can't find the post from Kaede that made me sure, i looked earlier but couldn't find it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (isolation #447) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Chara »

haven't found the post yet.
what i have found is Kaede's read on Shuichi. beginning from her post voting him yesterday to now. again, Kaede is confscum to me, so i'm just going to point it out and see if Maki and Shuichi see what's happening there.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #448) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Chara »

did Kaede not say it at all?
maybe i misremembered Shuichi's posts on the subject with all of Kaede's questions about why we were townreading her so hard.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #449) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2880, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Well it was either i stake the game on maki being town, which, as i said earlier, i dont see a scum maki making those posts at the start of the day.
Or I get ML'd anyway.
so if it's this, why all of the posts about Maki possibly being scum?
the fact you kept making them despite hoping either to be quicklynched by scum Maki, or that i'm scum, is why they're fake.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (isolation #450) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Chara »

when did you decide Shuichi was conftown, Kaede?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (isolation #451) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Chara »

re: posts on Maki: you make them because you're trying to look town.
you answered me about why scum you wouldn't make those posts instead of saying why you
did
. why did you?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #452) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2886, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I had an inkling of possible earlier because from my PoV you came into the day saying he's conf town so either you were town noticing something i didnt, or you were scum which means shuichi was town anyway.
i posted about it. Lycan was only scum if Shuichi was. and Shuichi was pushing Diamond yesterday. put those two together and Shuichi is town. conftown was really an exaggeration but was meant to say that the read was that strong.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #453) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2889, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Like seriously just that sort of things gets on my nerves so much that im taking this personal now.
take it personal.
i know you aren't, really.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #454) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Chara »

and you know what? i
am
frustrated.
i caught you days earlier.
i backed off because you said i made you cry. for casing you. in a game where you're
scum
. even if you were genuinely upset, which i believe you were, it just.

we continued to talk about that as why we (Maki and i) had you as locktown. you kept asking why players were townreading you. that was why. we said it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #455) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't want to get
mad
because i won't be happy beating you if you're scum if i made you upset in the process. that would be terrible, and not how i want to play any game of mafia.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (isolation #456) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2893, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh boohoo, your mislynch AtE'd to high levels of town and now you have to back off it coz im 1v1ing you.

Too bad.
i've given you several opportunities to tell me you were just upset and that it was NAI.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #457) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Chara »

no, actually.
i was giving you opportunities to save face in postgame.
were you actually faking?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #458) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Chara »

enough of this.
your stances have been consistently defending scum and i'm not going to take AtE as anything but NAI anymore. thanks for the lesson.

why did you get upset. you got upset because you're town? that's how you answered me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #459) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Chara »

actually don't answer that. i meant what i said, i don't want to win on an emotional level here.

Kaede's actual
play
and stances are scum. my only reason for townreading her has always been her seeming very town in her tone and emotional points.

if either Maki or Shuichi don't know where my earlier Kaede case is, let me know. because it's relevant.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #460) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2901, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:That's a much better attacking point but...
You crossed a line that should not be crossed.
what line did i cross?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #461) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Chara »

you'd better have some sort of elaboration on in postgame.
that's all.
i'll be around.
stop engaging me on AtE. just, stop. i don't want to play on that level.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #462) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm not going to take your bait because i don't want to win that way.
and i could win that way.

i'll just wait for Maki and Shuichi.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #463) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Chara »

you're really not very good at pretending you think i'm scum, are you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #464) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Chara »

good job on making it seem i made anything personal. or crossed any lines. you can't even keep that fake frustration straight.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (isolation #465) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Chara »

haha. there's the post.

sure, say i'm baiting you. i think i might be. you seem to want me to.
the difference is i know you're scum.
if you're going to AtE i'm going to keep showing how fake it is. this was your choice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #466) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Chara »

well, no.
that isn't true, but good try. i have your hops on and off of Wicked from earlier.
i have your attempts to give reasoning for why you shouldn't vote Diamond.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #467) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2843, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Wait, wasnt it you who kept prodding me to vote DS until I eventually used Wisdom as a defense for not lynching him?
there's this
incredible
post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #468) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Chara »

my emotional energy can be better served someplace else.
this is probably enough to get you lynched.

i'm glad we're finally talking about the game, because Kaede just said what i didn't have to.
my scum strategy was to kill Wisdom so Diamond would look towny, and then when this fact is brought up, argue that Wisdom's read or death didn't make Diamond towny at all.
it's brilliant, really. i'm a genius.

it's not Kaede using Wisdom's read to avoid voting Diamond. oh no. couldn't be that. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #469) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Chara »

good night!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #470) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Chara »

Kaede's played very towny this game, but this day phase it pretty much crumbled it for me.
that and i did catch her sounding fake earlier on day 3. but AtE.
does it actually look from Kaede's posting that i crossed any personal lines with her?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #471) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2932, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I did think Kaede probably came off as more town the last couple of pages? But there's so much more game than that.
...really?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #472) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Chara »

well, alright, i probably can't fault you for it since she's confscum to me and not to you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #473) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Chara »

i was going to say earlier that Kaede should have picked Maki if she wanted a chance to win, but i guess i'm not as good at obvtowning when town as i thought.

pedit: i felt the same, don't worry about it. i went into today ready to vote Maki.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #474) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2938, Shuichi Saihara wrote:
In post 2934, Chara wrote:does it actually look from Kaede's posting that i crossed any personal lines with her?
i didn't think so.
she claims i did, though.
because she's lying.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (isolation #475) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Chara »

fine.
i don't think she's offended. and i don't like scum AtE.
but i'll stop. when it comes to her gameplay i've already said what i think is relevant.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #476) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Chara »

not going to post anymore unless asked a direct question, i think.
pedit: don't worry about it either way, Shuichi. it's a game. i worked myself into an angry frenzy last night and it wasn't very fun.

Kaede, you played well, alright? i'm sorry for insulting your playstyle earlier.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (isolation #477) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Chara »

[Also in waiting room]
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #478) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Chara »

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #479) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Chara »

this setup? i don't know if i'd want to do it again until thought i was a new player.
and i hope i wasn't unpleasant during that last stretch of the game, Kaede. you did play well. i was townreading you even after i accepted that what happened day 3 could be NAI.

i still don't know how i feel about my choice to lynch Lycan. a case of emotion overriding sensible play.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #480) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Chara »

i had two scum and let both get away. it would have saved quite a bit of time and grief if i hadn't.
all in all, though, i'm not unhappy with how the game went.

Maki, you were also very towny. my read on you ended up being a case of PoE. Shuichi i kept getting paranoid of but i should not have. i need to be more confident.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (isolation #481) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Chara »

Lycan ended up being more of an obstacle to me than scum was this game. :<
i recognize i was an unwitting obstacle to it, too. i still don't really understand why it was convinced i was scum, but i probably never will.

Dunnstal day 3 will haunt me. i got distracted from one scum by another scum and then ended up lynching town. horrible.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3035 (isolation #482) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Chara »

In post 131, Lycanfire wrote:Tldr chara can win the 1v1 because town chara isn't as useless as i've painted them to be all game. It was just coincidence it sucked and couldn't talk me into considering scum. One of us had to die.

I don't know who Kaede is, though I have an idea of who they may be. It doesn't matter though: their range of play has been poor and to turn on now will be a scumtell. It is on Chara to eat rope for her.
i don't really think i played that badly! but i don't mind your opinion, really. the two of us just did not mesh well at all. that's how it was.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3039 (isolation #483) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Chara »

Lycan: says the one who pushed against Dunnstral scum and then ignored Diamond scum hard enough that i had to lynch you. :>
to put it another way:
Lycan doesn't understand my artistically inconsistent townplay!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (isolation #484) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Chara »

then again, i suppose i should expect Lycan sticking to its guns about that scumread even after i'm confirmed town, when this is the same slot that campaigned the Viomi lynch was a bad one.

pedit: i figured out you were town. that means Chara wins.
and you couldn't get me lynched either!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #485) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 111, Lycanfire wrote:Chara's confidence I wouldn't lynch you or Maki is hilarious. It was all a poker face for it. Feet, gas pedal, etc.
so you fooled me. good.... job......?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (isolation #486) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Chara »

Lycan's plan was the singular reason for avoiding the Diamond lynch on day 4! good job Lycan!
i no longer feel bad about knowingly voting town. do whatever must be done to win.
:>

pedit: it wouldn't have mattered if Diamond had been lynched like Shuichi and i wanted, but sure, you can take credit for that~.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3049 (isolation #487) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3046, Shuichi Saihara wrote:the game is over shhh no more fighting
it's not real fighting. but Lycan has left so many gems in the dead thread that i still need to sift through.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #488) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Chara »

In post 96, Lycanfire wrote:Its answer to my d1 question practically locked how I was going to approach Chara all game.
this pretty much sums up what i've been saying all game. you got so caught up in my answer to your question that you didn't consider town Chara either simply making a
mistake
or else looking at the game with a different lens than you. you need to look at other perspectives.
that's a serious comment, not lighthearted bickering, by the way.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (isolation #489) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3052, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I have a really shitty memory sometimes, and I thought that I couldnt be able to ML maki, if Chara's scum shuichi's town, and chara's town, chara saw something that made Shuichi conftown, and so im like "Well guess im 1v1ing with Chara, might as well do it recklessly than letting deadline continue to tick tock and have the lynch default to me"
Maki might have been a better choice there, but i really can't say and hindsight is 20/20.
Shuichi was the only one i was never lynching going into day 5.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (isolation #490) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Chara »

how to play as scum: do what i did this game, apparently.
entire dead thread was scumreading me. haha.
my Wicked read was pretty bad but i think i did alright with the rest.

Shuichi did well this game, too. besides the confidence issue we both have. but i was so afraid he was going to scumread me again, he could have gone anywhere and i wouldn't have been able to predict it.

so i wasn't familiar with Kaede's old main. huh.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (isolation #491) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Chara »

i'm trying something new re: confidence in my games going forward. we'll see what happens.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #492) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3084, Maki Harukawa wrote:Chara motivated me in this game so much and I had to keep asking myself "Do I really tr Chara or want them around"
<3
i had the same problem...
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #493) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3083, Cephrir wrote:Indeed.
only if you do the same.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (isolation #494) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Chara »

if you'd killed Lycan i would have defected to the scum team right then as thanks.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #495) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3090, Cephrir wrote:Maybe. I have kind of a good niche as a peripheral character, and I get townread sometimes for lack of confidence... This game was actually pretty good for me in terms of trying to take charge.
i was townreading you for the way your indecisiveness was presented, so you might have a point.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3098 (isolation #496) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3093, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 3092, Chara wrote:if you'd killed Lycan i would have defected to the scum team right then as thanks.
Envy is a sin
and Pride is the greatest of the seven. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3100 (isolation #497) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Chara »

oh, right.
thank you for modding, ffery!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #498) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3120, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2905, Chara wrote:you'd better have some sort of elaboration on in postgame.
that's all..
btw chara, what did you mean by this
i don't need an elaboration as you were genuinely upset, as you said.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”