Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #750 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Chara »

Most of it.
I can see you're going for some sort of inward progression, but the way you say what you're doing so plainly leads me to believe that's the image you want to project rather than what's actually happening.
And you've neglected to elaborate on why you're so confident in Almost scum.
Why must you announce the purpose of your votes? It weakens any sort of pressure they might hold in the future.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Chara »

Because I think you're scum. It could easily swing the other way if I sit around.
Are you going to claim?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4435 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Chara »

posting on main because why not, it was never a secret.
i enjoyed this game a lot. the playerlist was fun, the setup was fun, and i was never very frustrated. it gave me a lot of motivation to improve my scumgame.
i wonder if my being scum is why i had fun despite not playing well. ah well.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4437 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Chara »

i probably should have asserted myself more in the scum PT. i ended up doing whatever Shiro and Alisae told me because i lack confidence. :>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4450, MariaR wrote:
The last four looked around as the air finally seemed less heavy that before, all of a sudden they were all wearing helmets that were blocking there vision, they tried to take them off but a click was heard and all four ripped there helmets off to see the rest of there friends giving giant smiles as everything came flooding back to t hem, on how Miu intented a cool new mafia game for everyone to try. soon everyone leftthe computer room, everyone was wondering what to do next after the fun little game... "Another round?" Was heard from somewhere in the back. "You gotta let the VR recharge you morons" was Miu's only reply, so while we wait for the computers to recharge I guess the only thing I can say is

T H A N K Y O U F O R P L A Y I N G
bless you Maria i'm emotional
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4469 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Chara »

i said it in the dead thread, but i'll say it again!
definitely disappointed in my scumplay here. but i had a lot of fun with the game and the playerlist! genuinely one of my most enjoyable games in a while.
even if i was scum and probably enjoying it more because of that, i stand by it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”