Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Dreal
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 24, Ibuki Meowda wrote:ibuki thinks you guys are BORING
Raya thinks Ibuki is boring.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

Townlean on Kirk and Joey. I was considering this as well but I ended up dismissing it since it wasn't a strong tell either way. I came to a similar conclusion to Joey. Vanilla townies would probably be less inclined to read the rules thoroughly than power roles and scum but it kind of just landed us in a position where we would be seperating power roles with scum from vanilla (using just that logic of course) which wouldn't do us much good. Plus like Joey said, there are other factors that can affect this too.

Pedit: good catch Dreal. Slightly lowering my townlean on kirk.

Pedit2: :good:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

What about my posts are hollow? I mean, I've only actually posted once.

Throwing a few quick reads down:

Town:
Ghostly Penguin
Joey
Hopkirk
Mutantdevle

Scum:
Mozamis
Bins
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 112, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Something about Raya's list seems...safe. I realize I have a very similar list but if she's posted once; Raya, talk about some of your reads if you could, please.
(Most of my town reads are mainly tone and gut)

Town:
Ghostly Penguin - This one is more of a gut and tone read. , , are the posts I specifically got the read from but the tone felt consistent throughout their iso.
Joey - I still like post 's thought process. I get where some people are coming from when they say it sounds like busy work but it came across to me a lot more like a townie trying to find scum even with a limited amount of information. Besides, he stated that it wasn't relevent and the only reason he posted it was because he was asked to. I also like the post where he asks people to answer his questions from before. I feel like scum would probably be less invested in the responces to the questions and more invested in just looking busy in general.
Hopkirk - Hopkirk is similar to joey plus I liked how he was responding to the pressure from dreal. The rest is a tone/gut read. I like his too.
Mutantdevle - I like how he just skipped by the rule 11 discussion. It was interesting for the first few people but when it kept on getting talked about it was starting to just get in the way of actual scumhunting. The rest of the read is tone and gut.

Scum:
Mozamis - the "ps you scum?" came across as forced. It sounded like a buddying attempt but he decided to tack that onto the bottom to make it sound less like that. Same goes for after that. was a stretch considering he had been asked to share his thought process and it was completely different and sounded pretty well thought over. is a poor explanation and can be countered by what I just said. seems sheepy. Someone already said my posts were hollow and scummy, someone after them described them as hollow then when he is prompted about one he said vague and wishy washy...
Bins - I know she has exams but she really hasn't posted anything about anything AI this game besided her last post which just says 'I could go for either Raya or Ibuki', 'I don't know what to look for', and the fourth person to say something along the lines of my posts being hollow. This scumread is probably more of a 'I want you to post more because your posts are bad' pressure scumread.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

Mutant is the only reasonable one here. :facepalm:

You're all sheeping onto my wagon because my posts are hollow, I'm scummy, and one of my posts was wishy washy.

Forgot to move mt vote here
VOTE: moz
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 133, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 132, Raya36 wrote:You're all sheeping onto my wagon because my posts are hollow, I'm scummy, and one of my posts was wishy washy.
I think I understand what they mean by your posts are hollow since here it seems like you are trying to make a point but failing to do so. It sounds more like the words someone attacking you would use instead of you using them as a defence (which is what I assume you are trying to do?).
Well, sort of. There's not really much I can defend. I'm moreso trying to say that at least someone on my wagon is scum.

Also @ghost please tell me how our lists are even similar in the first place.
In post 95, Ghostly Penguin wrote: Town: moon, ABR, Bins

Scum: raya, ibuki

Would like to sort: everyone else
In post 111, Raya36 wrote: Town:
Ghostly Penguin
Joey
Hopkirk
Mutantdevle

Scum:
Mozamis
Bins
I have joey as town who you left unsorted, kirk as town who you left unsorted, devle as town who you left unsorted, moz as scum who you left unsorted and bins as scum who you have as town.
Nothing is the same.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Raya36 »

Leaning town but I definitely want to hear more from him since 90% of his iso is his conversation with joey.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 149, moonbird wrote:Forgot this on the last post

Raya, where are you standing on Dreal right now?
(That last post was in responce to this)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 151, Hopkirk wrote: I assume Raya knows scum (almost?) always have pregame chat
Just to clarify my stance on this now, I wasn't thinking that scum almost always have a pregame chat when I posted this since I've been playing a bit on another site lately and it's different there, but now I'm not counting this towards my read on him.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Raya36 »

How was or vague?

(Also, I'll be able to take this much more seriously after Christmas. I'll probably do a reread and post a bunch of thoughts then.)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

Prodge probably won't be on until tonight or tomorrow
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

Power won't last much longer
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Got our power back. Will post something in a few
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 172, moonbird wrote: I think it's interesting how you do interact with Dreal, from RVS to that "good catch Dreal", but don't include Dreal in your initial readslist. The reads somewhat feel manufactured, justified after the fact in , but the reads aren't too shabby in the townzone when explained so that's kind of null. Don't like how you're namedropping how Kirk responds to Dreal's pressure but never read Dreal until now. Like eh. There's my first pick for your scumbud from outgoing associations right now in a scum!raya world.
I have Dreal as null. I liked the catch from rvs but I thought hopkirk's responce was sufficient and I didn't like the continued push. So one point leaning town and one point leaning scum.

Going to reassess and take this a little more seriously now that the holidays are coming to an end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Raya36 »

Sorry about the inactivity lately. I'll be back on tonight to play
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Alright. I'm here and ready to dive into some isos. I'll probably end up making a list.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 285, Ghostly Penguin wrote: Raya: neither of us have been impressed with that slots effort, but what drove it home was the fact that PA showed me some meta of a game where they were Town and I said, almost exactly: "their first four posts here have more analysis than their entire contribution THIS GAME."
Mostly because of the holidays and skiing season but I've also been a little demotivated for some reason this game.

I'm going to be picking up the slack now though
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Town
mutantdevle - His posting seems pretty towny, especially since he's posting way more quality posts than most in a game where scum could easily fly under the radar. Covered in as well. Town

Joey_ - Already covered this one in . Reread their iso and I still feel the same about the slot.

Hopkirk - Covered in . Seems consistent to what I said earlier so town read here.

cytheflyguy - He hasn't posted much but I like the interaction with devle and he seems to be trying despite the holidays and the flu. Town

Ibuki Meowda - I like them for town

moonbird - I liked her take on rule 11 plus scum could have easily jumped on that to make it easier to scumread someone later. She's asking a lot of questions and seems to be putting in an effort to interact with people. "Hunger for flip" was a bit odd. Slight town lean.

Null
Albert B. Rampage - Hasn't really done much. He's thrown a few votes around but hasn't really shared where his reads are coming from. Not enough to form a read so null. Might actually check some meta for D1 to see if this is normal for him or if the limited posting is AI.

drealmerz7 - (quoted) I have Dreal as null. I liked the catch from rvs but I thought hopkirk's responce was sufficient and I didn't like the continued push. So one point leaning town and one point leaning scum. Since then he's just been making random noises??? Null

Ghostly Penguin - Covered them in . Their posts came across quite town for the most part. I could be a bit biased but their push on me seems bit safe though. I also hate that they pushed me by saying our lists looked the exact same when there were literally no similarities and then they ignored me and one other person who confronted them about it. Null leaning scum.

Scum
PMysterious - Of his 6 posts 3 are rvs/rule 11 which is really safe for scum to discuss to look busy without actually saying anything AI. He says I don't appear scummy to him but he doesn't sound confident at all. It sounds like he might be trying to share a unique read but still keeping it open to vote me if a lynchable wagon does form. He's not sharing any reads and nothing is coming across as town or scum to him. is the best post in their iso and it's still not really that great. Scum read.

Bins - a lot of jokeposting, commented on rule 11, kind of sheepy, hasn't really done much. Covered her in . Still a scumread.

mozamis - Covered in . And... he's still scummy.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 301, Bins wrote: weird you dislike me when i’ve pretty much stated similar reads
Not really. You voted Ibuki who I townread, you found something Ghost did to be odd, you liked a post from Ibuki which I guess those two are similar but you also said you likes one of PM's posts who I have as scum. You said you were willing to vote dreal who I have as null. So our reads aren't really all that similar.

@penguin Will elaborate on those reads a bit later since I don't have much time now.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

V/la until tomorrow afternoon
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Not fully caught up yet but I did see the "crumb"
In post 53, mozamis wrote:forgot to say: stoked to play with Rampage! Read his stuff on the wiki and some of his games when i was a young s
c
um hunter all th
o
se years ago. Wanted to
p
lay with him but think he left the site or something?
Anyway, good to see ya Rampage!
ps you scum?
In post 53, mozamis wrote:forgot to say: stoked to play with Ra
m
page! Re
a
d his
s
tuff
on
the wiki and some of his games when i was a young scum hunter all those years ago. Wanted to play with him but think he left the site or something?
Anyway, good to see ya Rampage!
ps you scum?

Also the fact that there was a type in his "crumb" is really making me doubt this even more.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Typo*

(Kind of ironic)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Bins
We have a guilty claim, I've had Bins in my scumpool all game, associations with moz are bad, and a few of his latest posts are bad.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

Popping in to say I might lose power anytime soon which means I won't be able to post
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 563, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 552, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Bins
We have a guilty claim, I've had Bins in my scumpool all game, associations with moz are bad, and a few of his latest posts are bad.
How are her associations with Moz bad? He doesn't reference her in any way worth mentioning.

Moz was obvious scum when he tried to fakeclaim with a name. I kind of like Bins since it reads like she picked up on that, rather than bussed. Sure, scum might have known that already, but that seems less likely.
Bad associations as in they hardly mentioned each other and seemed to be avoiding one another the whole game. Bins only started talking about moz when moz was looking really bad and clearly beyond saving.

This is everything worth noting from before the claim.
In post 405, Bins wrote:meh to mozamis lynch i guess
In post 431, Bins wrote:
In post 415, drealmerz7 wrote:so you're scum with moz, bins?

VOTE: mozamis
you realize i know how to bus and i much more likely think this is a bad wagon
In post 218, mozamis wrote:what do you think about bins?
In post 257, mozamis wrote:Town: Moz. Hopkirk

Pos. Town: mutant, Moonbird

Null: Cyfly, Rampage,Bins, Drealz, Ghostly

Pos scum: PM, Ibuki, joey, Raya
In post 513, mozamis wrote:think bins would have hammered quicker if they were scum
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Raya36 »

405 is really hesitant and discouraging towards the moz wagon but could be turned into votingfor moz if need be.
431 is also discouraging moz' wagon and just bad in general
218 seems like a slight distancing attempt but there was no follow up which makes it even worse
257 he has bins as null which is a safe place to put a partner
513 is defending bins
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Raya36 »

UNVOTE:
Until we have this guilty and claim thing sorted out. I want to hear what devle has to say but if both bins and dreal are town a redirector could make sense.

Agree with Dreal. You should claim.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

What makes you say that?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Raya36 »

What sort of results?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

There have been a lot of result claims so far and were trying to sort it out and figure out who's lying if anyone is. We have a potential guilty on bins and also a potential inno.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

(Also the power just flickered so I could be gone for awhile in a few)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

Working on a readslist

As for flavour: I have flavour, a first name, no title
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

Town

-bins
-devle
-hopkirk

Leaning Town

-Ibuki Meowda
-cytheflyguy

Null

-dreal (confused on the claim)

Leaning Scum

-dunkerdoodles
-ghostly penguin

Scum

-Pmysterious
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Raya36 »

@bins Can you explain where your townread of dunker comes from?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Raya36 »

And your scumlean on cytheflyguy?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm not relying too heavily on interactions with Moz. My role pm mentions "culprits" and when I asked I was told it was for "scum" in general. Moz flipped alligned with the blade so I'm keeping the possibility open of there being multiple factions.

I also liked Moon but it was a really weak townread and now looking at dunker I'm not so sure I like the slot overall. Is there anything besides associatives that you like about dunker?

Agreed on PM. Putting a vote there for now. I'd like to see his readslist too.

VOTE: PM
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Raya36 »

Storm's over and I'm back! Thanks for the wishes guys!

@Mutant Can confirm that I do have flavour, I do have a first name, I do not have a title.

@PM can we have that reads list soon?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 700, mutantdevle wrote:[quote="In
???

I feel like someone is lying here. Especially since the only other person to have claimed to have had a first name was moz who was lying and is also scum.

VOTE: Raya36
I'm a little confused on the logic here. Do you mind explaining it a bit more?

I'm not convinced the info on the chart is ai. I mean, I don't know why I was singled out to be the only one with a name but it's certainly not because I'm scum. I don't think my name is really indicative of my role unless I'm missing some sort of reference so I don't see a problem with sharing it if you think it will be helpful to know.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

No, I definitely get the comparison between me and Moz but I don't see the logic that it makes me scum as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

Johan
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

As far as I can tell it has no relation to my role
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

What about Dreal concerns you?

I think the table is completely random. I know I'm town so that at least disproves having a name or not being nai. I feel that the rest of the chart might be nai as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

That's true. I'm still thinking it's nai but I'm willing to look into it
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Raya36 »

V/la until friday due to tests...
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Raya36 »

So sorry for how rushed this post is going to be. Promise a better post tomorrow.

I like Fern's entrance but I'm definitely keeping an eye on the slot. I'm really not convinced in Ibuki being scum. Ghostly came off as defensive and getting worked up in the conversation with Ibuki. I think I'll put a vote there for a bit.

VOTE: Ghostly[/post]
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I know how to vote...

VOTE: Ghostly
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

Exam month prodge

Will post tonight
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Ugh. Is it too late to move my vote? I think Ghostly Penguin might actually be town.

UNVOTE:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I think I was still caught in the calling out my readslist with incorrect info and maybe a little OMGUS but I reread their iso earlier today and I don't feel that it was scummy anymore. Also their last few posts were good.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Ibuki
Partially because we need a lynch and I'm definitely not okay with it beinc UC.
Partially because the push on UC seems like a desperate attempt to make a less scummy looking counter wagon. Voting GP would have looks extremely OMGUS and scummy.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 912, Ibuki Meowda wrote:That logic is dumb, Raya. I was already the CW to GP nevermind that I've been nearly parked on them the whole day. If I were scum mislynching them I wouldn't jeopardize that for a UC wagon with no traction.

I'm not sure I read that correctly actually. Before my unvote I'd been pushing G_P and I had a scumread there already. They've been OMGUSing me the whole day.

No bias but all the votes on me have been really bad, there's no coherent reason for me to be a wagon
That's exactly it though. You had your vote parked there and it made you look scummy. Let's say we did lynch GP and theu flipped town. That would look really bad for you with you on their wagon. Yes, it would still look bad for you with you off the wagon but much better.
In post 916, Ghostly Penguin wrote: What are your actual thoughts on Ibuki? I see you've voted them now, but that's for an awkward UCV vote more than anything else. And for the record, when we've been scumreading Ibuki since and they've been scum reading us since Day One, I think calling either of us voting for the other pure OMGUS under any circumstances is a bit disingenuous.
They've honestly been a kind of nullish town for me the majority of the game. They started off as an early townlean but it was more or less because they hadn't done anything scummy. My read on them still isn't strong but like I said I definitely don't want to lynch UC and I don't want you lynched anymore so it's not like we have a lot of options. Earlier when I said I wasn't convinced it was moreso not beinf convinced by the reasoning that was being posted around that time.

OMGUS was probably the wrong term. I meant it would look too much like voting the counter wagon and worse because the cw was voting him.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

Is there a reason you don't want to claim?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Raya36 »

This probably won't be liked but it is what it is.

VT

I have a couple paragraphs of flavour mostly around the idea of how I was that kid everyone called 'special' and how I would soon find my thing but when I went to college all of that went down the drain until I became an adult who just had to find something.
It goes on to describe how I don't feel like I fit in, how I feel powerless and how I wish I could do something but I never do.
When the murders start I just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling unable to help past my voice in the day. I'm given the name Johan and I don't have any abilities.

Give me a chance to finish catching up and get some reads down before you hammer if you still want to.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 989, Dunkerdoodles wrote:btw this is scum because a real vanilla townie doesn't care about surviving with 5 hours left
Don't really care about surviving tbh. My role is probably the most useless and I'm not going to lie and say I've been the mvp this game. I'm probably the best D2 mislynch. I just want enough time to get a list down even if it's rushed.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Town:
-Bins
-Devle

Town Lean:
-Dreal
-Dunker
-Hopkirk
-Fern
-Ghostly Penguin (very weak)

Scum Lean:
-UC
-Ibuki
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Most opportunistic based solely on my wagon would be dunker (but I'm pretty sure they're town based on interactions), GP, then Hopkirk. Dreal has been voting me for most of the game and bins is town.

Off my wagon I'm most sus of Ibuki and UC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”