Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Hi

Disclaimer : I have a huge ass exam friday so i shouldn't be avaible. If i am online until then consider that im procrastinating hard
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Im an ass guy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 28, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 25, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, Hopkirk wrote:Who violated rule 11 with me?
I scumread the mod based on tone right now.

VOTE: Pmysterious
think that was me OH NO EXECUTE ORDER 66
This gives me a townlean.
I'm assuming Bins was joking.
It was a good joke though.
hi
Can you explain the townlean pliz in a tiny bit more details
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Hopkirk i was also brain storming myself about how being aware of the rule could be alignement telling
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Joey_ »

And even tho i disagree with your rationale, i like the thought process. Imo mefias would confirm their pm before chatting with their buddies
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 34, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 32, Joey_ wrote:@Hopkirk i was also brain storming myself about how being aware of the rule could be alignement telling
What was your thought process then if it differed?
Well why i didn't say anything is because i think its not super relevant

Basically i was asking myself which kind of players or role would be more inclined to check the rules. First things that came to mind would be the prs, then the mefias and the VTs in that order. Not only are the prs/mefias more invested and engaged in the game because their role is more important, theres also practical reasons why they would tend to reads the rules more often then say, a VT would. So at first i thought : ppl who sent the historical figure are probably VTs and unimportant roles aka towny
But theres other factors was that i myself wouldve made that error 19/20 time regardless of my role, first, and second the only reason why i didnt send the historical figure myself is because i saw the mod's message about it saying that people violated the rule. So the only reason i noticed it, is because the mod pointed it out. So how many people did the same thing as me and only sent the correctly confirmation via pm because of the first 2 who violated the rule?

So then i was thinking, maybe my first impression about them being most likely VTs would only be relevant in the first 2 cases obviously since the other players couldve been hinted by the mod and thus, voiding the inclinations i was talking about.

etc etc thats what i was thinking
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

What made you read it as contrived?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Joey_ »

So, you are saying that its more likely a scum scheme to appear towny than town making speculations about something you disagree on which is the relevance of those speculations? Also to be clear i said myself numerous time it wasnt relevant, kirk asked my thought process which i outed.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 45, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm saying the speculations don't feel genuine, that you contrived them when asked to make it seem like you had something to say, because you think that looks town, and to me that is something scum do, not town, especially if you actually think it's not relevant, it's just noise if you think it is not relevant but then go on and on about it, regardless if someone asked you, I think it is more likely town to go "uh what? why are you asking that it's pointless" or somesuch

but the base of my suspicion is definitely coming from the overall aspect of how you did it, not THAT you did it, to back it off into that sort of generalized stance is no good, another player might have speculated on it ad-nauseum and in their specific case it might have come across to me as "ohgeez that is likely a towny just going off on some pointless crap", but that is not it was for you, for you, it was like you were trying to appear to be that, consciously, contrived

clearer?
Yes, so not content related
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 49, drealmerz7 wrote:it's way less the what and much more the how
Exactly like i said, not related to the content of my post but everything else which is fine and pointless to argue atm anyway
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 55, mozamis wrote:
In post 32, Joey_ wrote:@Hopkirk i was also brain storming myself about how being aware of the rule could be alignement telling
looks like sheeping
VOTE: joey
Hows that sheeping when i exposed my thought process 10 minutes after he asked me to, and my answer was much more detailed than his, do you think i made that up just for the sake of sheeping in the 10 minutes kirk asked me to explain my tought process?

What makes me "sheeping" kirk more worthy of your vote than raya who, from what you are saying, wouldve "sheepd" both myself and kirk ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 61, Hopkirk wrote:It sounds like you're scumreading me because I assume there's a mechanic that's been in every game I've ever read
The only thing moon said that i could related to you (was directed at raya)
In post 60, moonbird wrote:I actually think the tinfoil here is becoming a bit thick. It was linked in the PM. People tend to click links. They're shiny.
Why do you assume moon scumreads you, i dont see that
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

I dislike people not answering directs questions that doesn't requires to post a wall @Hopkirk @Mozamis

I asked kirk why he assumed moon fosed him
I asked mozamis why he voted me over raya for technically the same issue, apparent sheeping
Moon asked mozamis his opinion about my content but answer someone else that was askwer previously but not moon's question

When yall decides to ignore/not answer and its early game it really makes me assumes you guys have an agenda and a reason not to answer, which is something that fucked me over in others games so please, at least aknowledge the question if you dont want to answer it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 101, Joey_ wrote:I dislike people not answering directs questions that doesn't requires to post a wall @Hopkirk @Mozamis

I asked kirk why he assumed moon fosed him
I asked mozamis why he voted me over raya for technically the same issue, apparent sheeping
Moon asked mozamis his opinion about my content but answer someone else that was askwer previously but not moon's question

When yall decides to ignore/not answer and its early game it really makes me assumes you guys have an agenda and a reason not to answer, which is something that fucked me over in others games so please, at least aknowledge the question if you dont want to answer it
"but answer something that was asked previously"
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 64, Hopkirk wrote:'Scum!Hopkirk slips'
If it has a close to 0% chance of ever occuring then it's strange to spend a paragraph on it.
@Kirk well i really didnt see that as an answer but yea okay
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Joey_ »

Moon please reduce a bit the quality of your posts cause ill need you for the rest of the game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

I finished my exams and its christmas but if i had to make a list
I think thats raya’s a bad lycnh
Town:
Moon
Kirk
Ibuki

Devil
Raya

Scums:
Ghosts
Bins
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

I feel like hes against the grain in his posts, is always relevant and concise. Hes been pointing fingers at incoherences and decrepancies while not shading people for it which seems likea genuine effort to scumhunt and try to find whats actually scummy and isnt. His vote on moon is also pretty bad, has been done in rvs too but he disnt remove it. I dont thinks its really that much of a scum play to not unvote on someone that seems townread by most. I can expand on the vote logic if you really want
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 160, Joey_ wrote:I feel like hes against the grain in his posts, is always relevant and concise. Hes been pointing fingers at incoherences and decrepancies while not shading people for it which seems likea genuine effort to scumhunt and try to find whats actually scummy and isnt. His vote on moon is also pretty bad, has been done in rvs too but he disnt remove it. I dont thinks its really that much of a scum play to not unvote on someone that seems townread by most. I can expand on the vote logic if you really want
Sorry the multiple typos that was on phone
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 165, mozamis wrote:
In post 157, Joey_ wrote:I finished my exams and its christmas but if i had to make a list
I think thats raya’s a bad lycnh
Town:
Moon
Kirk
Ibuki
i think th efact thats it's stalled makes an even better lynch
i get the moon an dkirk town reads, but dont see the ibuki one? could you please explain?
It was asked and addressed already
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: buns
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 178, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 167, mozamis wrote:
In post 155, Raya36 wrote:Just to clarify my stance on this now, I wasn't thinking that scum almost always have a pregame chat when I posted this since I've been playing a bit on another site lately and it's different there, but now I'm not counting this towards my read on him.
again, this is so vague
I don't see it. Can you elaborate?
In post 160, Joey_ wrote:I feel like hes against the grain in his posts, is always relevant and concise. Hes been pointing fingers at incoherences and decrepancies while not shading people for it which seems likea genuine effort to scumhunt and try to find whats actually scummy and isnt. His vote on moon is also pretty bad, has been done in rvs too but he disnt remove it. I dont thinks its really that much of a scum play to not unvote on someone that seems townread by most. I can expand on the vote logic if you really want
Don't you think the second bit (bad vote that hasn't been updated based on his alleged thought changes) mitigates the first bit (legitimate scumhunting).
In the sense of a toothless push/commenting rather than scumhunting?
No i dont, just because i disagree with the vote and read doesnt mean it has to be scummy. Scum who rvs and ends up sitting on obvious town really often retract the vote the moment they can to not get any backlash aka consequences from pushing a slot they wouldnt have otherwise if they knew the slot could towntell/defend themselves etc. Like i expect scum to unvote like mutant did claiming that their vote was RVS and thus irrelevant (and im not saying that so shade mutant, im just saying this is the kind of behavior im expecting from scum voting a strong town slot).

That being said "his alleged thought changes" did he ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

I just read ibuki's iso and he basically never mentioned moon since his first post who was the rvs vote. Another possible thing is scum vote parking his partner for no reason early game but that option is not happening because of them are towntelling
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

Both of them are towntelling*
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 183, Ibuki Meowda wrote:fuck you joey you never said hi to me
hi, sorry
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 185, Hopkirk wrote:'That being said "his alleged thought changes" did he ?'
Is this a question? I was trying to summarise your words.

I'd say Bins is slightly scummier than Pmys right now for me, but they're at a similar level.
i thought you implied that ibuki changed his mind about moon but didnt change his vote
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Bins’ wagon so healthy is might go anorexic
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

It might go anorexic*
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Ibuki do i know you? Are you jade? Your name remonds me something
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 197, Ibuki Meowda wrote:bins is like maybe closer to a compromise lynch but i'm not that opposed. i am in the sense that she shouldn't be a main lynch right now. hopkirk / moz mafia maybe? with a dash of drealmerz7. although i feel like nothing has happened that much so this may mean nothing as well
i dont get why you are using words like compromise when we still have time and the lynch is far from being cast in stone atm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 201, Bins wrote:
In post 179, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: buns
In post 193, Joey_ wrote:Bins’ wagon so healthy is might go anorexic
Have you even stated a reason for scumreading me?
In post 197, Ibuki Meowda wrote:bins is like maybe closer to a compromise lynch but i'm not that opposed. i am in the sense that she shouldn't be a main lynch right now. hopkirk / moz mafia maybe? with a dash of drealmerz7. although i feel like nothing has happened that much so this may mean nothing as well
In post 198, PMysterious wrote:
In post 169, mozamis wrote:his posts are really vague
who do you think is scum?
I guess that's why I couldn't see anything outright.

As for who I think it scum, I don't really have anything for that yet. Most of my reads are null at the moment. Nothing really sticks out to me that reads "Town", or "Scum".
I actually like both these posts.

I'm willing to vote dreal as well. He's normally more involved last time I saw him as town.
No i havent buns, i dont think kirk did either. My post was about the wagon composition and formation.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 223, moonbird wrote:it feels like everyone who's been scumread so far is viable for a lynch fypov
I didnt get that feeling, im not sure if you were serious or you said that because you were conversing with ibuki and wanted some kind of rxn so you slightly bended the truth
In post 227, moonbird wrote:VOTE: kirk

hunger for flip
Its one thing to naked vote someone whos objectively not super towny and another to vote someone whos been voting with you on your last fos + voting with said last fos.

I know i pocketed you so you have to gimme something so i can sheep you and not look scummy in the process you know
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also ibuki, if you i know you it means youre a decent player so i might need more stuff coming from your slot
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 240, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 230, Joey_ wrote:Also ibuki, if you i know you it means youre a decent player so i might need more stuff coming from your slot

false
That you arent decent?

@moon ill answer that later i dont have time rn but yes basically
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Kirk and moon are pretty much textbook town, i also have a lowkey townread on batman and ibuk, i want a lynch outside and dreal mind switch your vote to buns if you sr her
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Mutants prob town too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Voting a null read over a “pos scum” read because of a gimmick doesnt seems all that coherent batman
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Joey_ »

You scumread me and ibuki. You asked my reasons to townread ibuki yet you never commented on it, do you read people’s answers to your questions @batman
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 270, mozamis wrote:
In post 265, Joey_ wrote:Voting a null read over a “pos scum” read because of a gimmick doesnt seems all that coherent batman
well, he was null, but i've seen scum coast by like he doing before. It's that "lolz" approach, which does sometimes work.
certainly havent seen anything town from him.
Anedoctal evidence means crap and drealz dont need any help to not have to coast as mafia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 275, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 249, Joey_ wrote:Kirk and moon are pretty much textbook town, i also have a lowkey townread on batman and ibuk, i want a lynch outside and dreal mind switch your vote to buns if you sr her
you're funny man lol

mutantdevle wrote:@dreal are you going to post properly or are you going to be a robot ALL game?
is this a scum post yes no maybe so
I know im funny but was that comment about my reads? If yes we can discuss them of you want
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 279, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 263, mozamis wrote:
In post 259, Ghostly Penguin wrote:How are we to trust you are scum hunting when you don't actually call anyone scum? - Ghost.
if people like you had actually DONE ANYTHING this game,maybe it would be easier for those of us actually playing the game to sort people.
going to point out that this is the sort of post that pings me lol like do you really assert this
I think his post is bad but its not likely comming from mefias imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 282, Ghostly Penguin wrote:VOTE: Raya36

We're not getting any sense of the proactive play we'd expect to see from town. Our lynch pool stays about the same, but cytheflyguy pings me pretty hard too.

--PA
Can you tell me how your hydras is deciding who you guys are voting for? Is it only one head who changes the votes or can both do it ? Do you have to both agree on it or not etc? This would help people read your slot better

For your reads, can you explain them a bit, the rata/cry sr
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 232, moonbird wrote:
In post 229, Joey_ wrote:
In post 227, moonbird wrote:VOTE: kirk

hunger for flip
Its one thing to naked vote someone whos objectively not super towny and another to vote someone whos been voting with you on your last fos + voting with said last fos.

I know i pocketed you so you have to gimme something so i can sheep you and not look scummy in the process you know
Is it different? Why would them feeding a wagon of mine cause me to read them as town?
Yes its different. Someone who has been voting along with you implies that hes pushing a valid town pov because its aligned with your reads.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 285, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 283, Joey_ wrote:
In post 282, Ghostly Penguin wrote:VOTE: Raya36

We're not getting any sense of the proactive play we'd expect to see from town. Our lynch pool stays about the same, but cytheflyguy pings me pretty hard too.

--PA
Can you tell me how your hydras is deciding who you guys are voting for? Is it only one head who changes the votes or can both do it ? Do you have to both agree on it or not etc? This would help people read your slot better

For your reads, can you explain them a bit, the rata/cry sr
Generally speaking, PA and I have a private chat where we talk about reads, how we feel how things are going, etc. While not being the same person, our personalities and reads sync up well for this work, and really, there are few people I'd rather share a slot with.

We agree on whom to vote. In a rare case where one of us is out of communication for a while, the other might place the vote to push, pressure, etc, with the understanding the other might remove it--- we communicate with each other, and I can't really name a situation where that needed to happen.

If we disagree fundamentally drastically on a read, one of two things happen:

1) We table said read and come back to it,

2) One of us gets out of the way of the other. This happens most often for example, if PA has, say a scum read and I'm Nullish on them.

The only caveat to all of the above is I approach the game differently from PA and vice versa. So the reasons I might read a person may not be PA's, but we respect each other's reads and present a unifed front as much as we can. ( Advice to anyone whom might wanna hydra someone; make sure you mesh. Hydra are a pain in the dick to read anyway, do not get caught with someone you can't share a brain with!)

That lengthy piece aside; here are the Ghostlin reasons for us reading the slots you asked:

Raya: neither of us have been impressed with that slots effort, but what drove it home was the fact that PA showed me some meta of a game where they were Town and I said, almost exactly: "their first four posts here have more analysis than their entire contribution THIS GAME."

Cy: mostly a PA read but everytime he enters the conversation, I go "who?", which is one of Ghost's Not Good signs.

-Ghost
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I suggest that you reconsider the cy read if its just based on activity
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

Hi kirk, can you give me the backbone of your buns's read cause im going to iso dive her since its close to lynch time
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 292, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 290, Joey_ wrote:Hi kirk, can you give me the backbone of your buns's read cause im going to iso dive her since its close to lynch time
@Joey: Bin’s early game stuff seemed ‘hollow’ to use what she was accusing Raya of later. Jumped on the wagon without much analysis, seemed a bit hypocritical. Don’t see reads progression when she drops the Ibuku vote for Raya since idk why the initial vote was there. It looked like maybe fake RVS vote with intent to jump on Raya in a bit- but with the desire to make the later Raya vote look like it had something behind it instead of just being wagoning. Pretty reactive in general, but that could be time pressures. Townread on Ibuku reinforces my earlier worries about her vote on Ibuku instead of Raya being fake. Kind of liked 241 and PM hadn’t done much so moved back to where I was while I wait to see if anything happens after the time constrained period.

Did not realize deadline was only about 3 more days though.
i was kinda doing the buns's iso and im like, really unsure
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

@kirk : Mutant's line an awkward teenager doing a philosophy paper and using way too long sentences
Its most likely because of the style of his writing than tone

And btw @town i think this is going to be a t flip since theres a lack of activity and its so easy to evade a d1 lynch by giving poor content when town is giving poor content, so like dont expect a miracle with the amount everyone is investing in the game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 301, Bins wrote:i’m sort of out of town unfortunately
scum slips!!!!

but seriously on a reread im leadning buns town, im not moving my vote because i dont have a new hard fos yet
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: cytheflyguy

hi, lets intereact
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Joey_ »

interact*

btw ibuki concerning 296 you called me out on the fact that buns' iso is 3 sec long, why dont you take that opportunity to fos and or shade me? Like im assuming you found my post to be scummy/wierd/ungenuine yet you didnt comment anything game related about it but and i quote "-______________-"
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also its annoying but i think buns' town now. She posted twice something that is really betraying a town pov imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 313, Ibuki Meowda wrote:GP if people don't townread me why am I not being lynched?

Bins wrote:me not doing much is pretty indicative of my town play especially d1
Rofl

Joey_ wrote:interact*

btw ibuki concerning 296 you called me out on the fact that buns' iso is 3 sec long, why dont you take that opportunity to fos and or shade me? Like im assuming you found my post to be scummy/wierd/ungenuine yet you didnt comment anything game related about it but and i quote "-______________-"
take the opportunity is a weird way to say that
Are you going to take this opportunity to explain what exactly of Bins iso really had to be analyzed
The premisse of your question is absurd. Like, i said i would iso buns because i wanted to consolidate my read and share with everyone why we should lynch the slot. The question youre asking is assuming i would know what to analyze before i made my iso, which i didnt. My buns fos was mainly weak stuff and slight poe and when i did my iso, i didnt finish it because it was inconclusive and not worth shareable

For the "oportuinity" honestly idk, im having a hard time conveying exactly what im thinking sometimes. What i meant is that its something you most likely found scummy/wierd and that you dont look like the kind who wouldnt speak their mind. Idk, i just felt like if you thought it was scummy you should/wouldve fosed me or shaded me. Im not sure if im being clear, like

The situation felt like my post pinged you yet nothing
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Joey_ »

But honestly @ibuki dont overthink it and its not a fos, just felt wierd
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Joey_ »

Im sad that the bird replaced in an obv town slot

@albert having this kind of attitude towards all replacement is definitely not a good thing to have
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 340, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 338, mutantdevle wrote:Sorry for being so inactive in this game everyone.

I'm going to do a full re-read of this thread + ISOs + reads list later today / tomorrow.
this is town

also ghost is town
hopkirk is town i think
this post is sincerely nai bro, i saw many scums in my day apologize and promise a deeper analysis in the future days
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Sup bird, are you going to scumread me for townreading town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Actually good posts but probably too late to make anything out of it

Ghost seems town even tho i disliked his early posts
Ibuki town for me again
Dreal is prob town
Bird's in an obv town slot

I suggest that under 24hours to lynch we should seriously try to make a consensus.
Personnaly, im ambiguous on a lot of slots, i would vote rampage/pm/cy/buns/raya something something if i dont forget some people
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I am going to open the ball and vote

VOTE: rampage

I think that almost every slots has a thing going for them, a reason i dont really wanna to rope them. Albert's content is probably the worst out of everyone on the table and even tho i am really unsure if his play is really a scum one, i still dont trust that hes going to give enough content later on. Basically all his stances were pretty superficial and almost too scummy to be scum. Another thing is that average players with average content tends to get pushed on by mefias, albert/pm/cy virtually havent been pushed at all (from memory) so lynching in that isnt a bad idea, imo albert's the worse in that trio

@ibuki
@bird

yall my pockets so please, sheep me or make a better CW that is doable under 24h
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

damn bird you are faster than me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 374, Dunkerdoodles wrote:joey are you against moz wagon or just forgot him?
i think batman's town honestly but every point in mutant's case is like, justified. His content was pretty bad early on but that doesnt make someone scum
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also mutant's case is really really about objectively true info. Batman's said i was sheeping when i wasnt, batman never answered my questions about it, batman's made wierd vote and reads about the raya slot. Im unsure if this is just mutant's style to use more factual evidence than most but this is often a scum trait FTR. Its really hard to disagree with mutant case and thats what a mefias case looks like, just my 2 cents
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 381, mozamis wrote:
In post 114, mozamis wrote:@ joey =thought i had already answered this, but try an dlook at from my P.O.V - hopkirk makes some points, and you come in and go "me, too"! Maybe i was reaching, but to me it looked maybe like you were just sheeping him as scum sometimes do to look town.
still, you been very annoyed about it, which makes think maybe you are town. Whatevr. More interested in raya atm.
True, i forgot that you did answer, soz
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 382, mozamis wrote:the above is for mutant and joey - not sure if mutant is scum trying to misrep, or maybe he missed this. But i clearly answered that a long time ago.
Mind voting rampage?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 385, mozamis wrote:could do rampage. But for me its more of a policy lurker lynch - i dont really know if he's scum. He hasnt done much.
you really think he's scum?
No i dont, but i do believe hes a good lynch atm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like im not sure what yall are expecting. A <24hours from deadline lynch and that it flips red? Every town slot technically gets 2 free votes today for a lynch versus non + added resistance possibly if town were to vote a mefia. Like, the underlying forces between people who dont townread eachothers and people not having any kind of consensus makes it very very unlikely to flip a scum rn, like dont expect too much. The goal here imo is to make a reasonable lynch a strategic one
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 387, mozamis wrote:we have a day left there is no mad rush we could still get drealz who has a really good chance of flipping scum
Thats is sincerely naive, this is the 1st of fucking January dude, i dont know what you expect. Its so hard to get anyone, and especiallys scums and lurkers, to fucking vote close to the deadline in normal circumstances.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

And i personally dont want drealz, theres others good reason not to want dreals and im not the only one who thinks hes town. No one made a stance on albert's and i see no one trying to defend the guy for his content like theres nothing that is of value. If Rampage is scum then his partner probably wont defend him and will just bus which is good in that scenario, other than that if hes town its just not a bad lynch (better than nl).

Like you can see the likes of buns never coming back, or raya saying she is VLA until tomorow at midnight. Its soooo easy to just claim you forgot/accident/something happened and you couldnt move your vote before deadline. Buns's vote on PM is a joke and a waste of vote. Theres no way buns's believe that her vote can be meaninful for her win con if she just vote a lurker and makes no case, then vanish.

Dont be naive my lil batman
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Yass thx
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I gtg, gn yall
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Joey_ »

Mutant/dreal kinda scumed the fuck up last 2 pages and albert is being irrelevant like always
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

Kirk/ibuki are still obv town

@yo kirk, idk who you want but you have to pick something
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

And btw, i am fairly confident that batman’s a t and that theres one mefia on his wagon
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Joey_ »

Why jigglypuff? Like theres hardly any case doable on the slot
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

I think its town over albert tho but honeslty its w/e
VOTE: pm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

I just dont want a lunch lead by random scummy lurkers showing up at deadline
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

I though he was townie before his last recent posts, i am indifferent atm and more scared abut ending up no lynching so
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

I can do whatever the fuck i want, you have been opaque as fuck since the start of the game so you have no business shading me for no explaining my reads. You want me to explain myself? Then ask.

Basically i hated how you both joined the wagon and what which reasons. Your recent posts were limit ate for no good reasons. Mutant’s posting flet like opportunism and i disliked it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

Albert is disregarding the whole deadline thingy and is talking about the scumminess of a replace out which no one gives a crap about
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 438, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 435, Joey_ wrote:Mutant’s posting flet like opportunism and i disliked it
I'm assuming the opportunistic parts you are referring to are my votes? In which case I don't really see what is wrong with joining wagons against my scum reads as they grow. I'm perfectly content with any one of my scum leans and scum reads being lynched but my preference is Moz > Rampage > PMys.

You also stated earlier that you felt the way I was scum hunting was scummy as I was using "objectively true info" and that my case was "hard to disagree with". You claim that is a scum trait but IMO it's just a strong case... like I'm not entirely sure what makes this scummy? Sure, arguments against people can have flaws in them, but you shouldn't EXPECT them to be flawed and deem them as scummy if they are not. Correct me if I am wrong, but is scum hunting not looking at people's actions and then figuring out the intent and motive behind them? The actions Moz has done are facts. The scum reading part comes from the potential motive behind that "objectively true info" which I have claimed to be of scummy intent. If you town read him, then it means you disagree with what I have claimed to be his motive.
About the opportunism part you are correct, the vote, the timing and how it happened felt like there was some mefias on it. Also, you fosed rampage yet you shouldve/couldve/wouldve showed intent to join me and batman. I also am baised because i personnaly think that batman's a way worser lynch than rampage and thus, anything that looks like opportunism looks scummier on a bad lynch (batman) versus a correct lynch (rampage)

About your my comments on your case, you are incorrect. I do not scumread you for your case nor how it was done. I was just saying that the way it was done and the content of it reminds me of a scum case. That being said, i believe you have a posting style is that marginally different than most and i think it does transpire into how you wouldve done that case. THUS basically i dont think its ai for you to have done an objectively true case even tho its, often, a scum trait. Am i being clear? Also, your case is correct and yes batman's early stuff sucked dicks like no one can disagree but like i said earlier, i liked some of his stuff and errors like he did early on is not like, out of the ordinary for town at all.

I wished you showed more intent (from memory) onto rampage.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 438, mutantdevle wrote:If you town read him, then it means you disagree with what I have claimed to be his motive.
And yes i disagree about the motive. His behaviors were scummy and shit yas but i just think its was normal t play, his later posts were fine
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

Deadline for Day 1: (expired on 2018-01-02 07:04:00)

@everyone

I suggest everyone make their final votes if they dont plan on coming back before deadline

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”