Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

That exchange just made me lol.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

EBWOP:
In post 30, Inferno390 wrote:
Inferno:
That exchange just made me lol.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 51, Beefster wrote:
In post 37, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno390
: Well crap. I wasn't even paying attention to what account I was on. :facepalm: I deserve major mod reprimanding for that.

On a more positive note, how are Brafin and I playing scummily?
VOTE: InfernoBrafin
Semi-serious vote.

IB looks awfully self-conscious.
Inferno:
What's pinging you as self-conscious? That post in particular? Or just the way Brafin and I are interacting with each other in general?
Mathdino wrote:You do understand the difference between "scummy" and "actually likely to be scum", right?

Like if I went out here and was like "HELLO EVERYONE I AM MATHDINO AND I AM PLACING A RANDOM VOTE"

that's an objectively scummy thing to say, but it doesn't actually make me more likely to be scum.

Your play is scummy in the sense that it's likely to draw votes, but it's not actually more likely to be scum.
Inferno:
This is backtracky. Who uses scummy in a sense that is not "playinging like scum?" If my play doesn't make me more liekly to be scum, it's called anti-town, not scummy.
This is either bad terminology, or a heavy shade. Stop shading the corn, MD.
VOTE: Mathdino

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 308, Mathdino wrote:So I'm at the point where I'd be willing to policy lynch half the playerlist

So I should probably tone that down

That said

Not_Mafia tho
N_M is... well, he's something. I just don't know what it is.
I can't help but look at you and gut townread you, Math. I'm starting to feel like our 1v1 was just two intense players being intense.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In hindsight, I should have moved toward N_M lynch with my slot a lot earlier this phase. Having played with N_M before, it was just too similar to his last scum game with me not to jump on.

I guess James' fears of TW were not unfounded LMAO. To be honest, I was blindsided by that.

gg though, I felt like this was a good show from everyone.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”