rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

I think scum did extremely well given what they had. Eidolon kicked ass this game and convinced nearly everyone that she was town.

Regarding my fake-watcher claim, yeah, I guess it was a fail and you can blame me all you want for it. I know I won't be fake-claiming again as town.

I think it was justified though. I knew Piggy was scum but no one listened to me. So, I fake claimed guilty results on her. If she reached L-1, I would have hammered her. It was really obvious. I would have then outed as VT. But then again, I'd have been conf-town since no scum would be stupid enough to fake results and a buddy lynched. I really wish we put Piggy at L-1 because it probably would have won town the game.

I think MagnaOfIllusion played pretty well with what little he had. I was convinced Eido was scum but when Magna voted Cheery and claimed that he would make a case to support Cheery's roping, I really started to believe that the Eido-slot/Magna was town.

But mostly, yeah, Eido basically carried the scumteam to a win. Not a single person FOSsed Eido heavily.

On the town-side, AngryPidgeon played well but was killed too soon. The many replacements who decided the game was probably one reason we couldn't have a coherent game which overall favored scum more.

Yeah, sorry about the fake-claim guys, I sucked, but honestly, I essentially faked a guilty on scum hoping it would get them lynched. I have good instincts but not as good at persuading players. I need to improve on that aspect.

And I was highly impressed with AngryPidgeon's and Eidolon's play this game. I definitely think I can be a much better player and if I play with any of you guys again, I'll prove it. I am playing one other game with this account and once it is finished, I will be using an alt account as my main account mostly because I just want to play differently - I played mafia off-site and my styles vary considerably. If you know what it is, don't out it. If you want to know, PM me.

Robo, thanks for the game. It was long and fun. I wish it by faster but it was enjoyable and the flavor was fun as was the playerlist (AngryP, Eido, Piggy etc). I was also highly impressed with DGB's persuasive play D1. It is a shame she got killed so early.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't protect the "watcher" because I didn't believe rapid. I went rofl then because I wanted to be able to confirm them as a true role. Also there would be know way there would be a doctor and a watcher without a role block.
But three things at once..what the hell.
Day 4i wanted rid of the role blocker which is why I refused to vote piggy.
I think she also snuck onto my good side when she joined my battle against rapid.
So my abilities were toast after I claimed anyway. Was it after the name claim?
if there is a tracking ability available, you probably do need to make sure you can only use one ability.

Also why was that kill on blastoide?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 1273, roflcopter wrote:well, good job moi, i guess?

can we like, get a mafia qt link or something?

robo, don't make super complex setups if you're not willing to think through all the possible scenarios. scum shouldn't be able to do three actions in one night. they shouldn't be able to do two actions in one night.

i blame rc for the loss. dumbass. [/bitter]

The setup is so incredibly simple.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Cheery Dog: Why do people have such a raging hard-on for lynching you all the time? Its unreal. You were dropping towntells like a boss all last day and this one. And Eidolon just kind of skated last day? It was either her or qwints because you HAD to have had a PR to be able to call out RC's lie and that makes the setup RC/goon/goon V inventor/GS??? HURRRRRRRR.

And MoI's "I know OS is conftown for not hammering" was so obviously scum >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1275, rapidcanyon wrote:Not a single person FOSsed Eido heavily.

Excuse me? I wanted her D4 but Qwints strongarmed the Piggy lynch. eidolon was literally the only person to hammer in LyLo, but eh.

And cheery was so obviously town in LyLo. I hate it when people write off towntells as wifom. Example: cheery buddying OS and telling him to just hammer Eid and win. TOWN TELL. GOD.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I thought Cheery was town too at the end. When he complained about scum winning while flaking. If he were scum, he would have just shut up and let the deadline run out.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If he were scum he wouldn't have so aggressively buddied OS and AtE'd
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I would also have probably faked a "successful" protection.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I should have known that all of the scum wouldn't have been in the pile of inactives I listed on Day 2 and not voted qwints day 5.

Having replacements come in in 3p LYLO ruins the whole game perspective anyway.

and Eid had played well, there was only those 2 posts I found against, she was only my target due to PoE.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lawl, that kill on Blastoide was just to screw with town, it's how I play as scum, the townie town PRs can stick around till end game because, well for one thing we could roleblock rofl so he wouldn't even be a problem xD and usually it creates so much WIFOM at end game it makes for an easy scum win.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Did you guys RB Rapid Canyon on N2?

Kinda curious that you didnt RB rofl. He would have shoved me all Day 3.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I... honestly can't remember what we did xD I think we might have... xD
Equinox
Equinox
he/they