Mini 1614: Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia (Game Over!)

Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Micc »

If you don't believe us, why don't you buy the claims?*
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1435, T S O wrote:wait I'd forgotten that those two were confscum. makes the game easier. cool beans

A
r
e
n
'
t
I
l
i
k
e
c
o
n
f
t
o
w
n
a
t
t
h
i
s
p
o
i
n
t
?
B
e
c
a
u
s
e
i
f
I
a
m
s
c
u
m
I
c
a
n
n
o
t
v
o
t
e
a
n
d
w
i
n
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1435, T S O wrote:wait I'd forgotten that those two were confscum. makes the game easier. cool beans

T
h
e
n
e
x
t
t
i
m
e
y
o
u
w
a
n
t
m
e
t
o
d
o
s
o
m
e
t
h
i
n
g
d
o
n
'
t
p
o
s
t
r
e
s
t
r
i
c
t
m
e
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

umm, no?
you should vote Who, though
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Aronis »

UNVOTE: shos
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by T S O »

oh my god I'm gonna try to do them

but fuck this post restriction so hard
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

I think shos is town. Why do I think this? Let me answer your question unequivocally. Firstly, and foremostly, shos has claimed Masons with Astinus/micc. A Mason is, for the uninitiated, a role where both members of the Masonry, said residence of the Masons, are confirmed town to each other. They may chat, frolic, share banter and consider who they want hung for the day. Now, I was a bit dubious of this claim at first. Why, you ask? Let me elaborate. I have seen town burned by a claim, in LyLo, by two members of the Mafia, who in their nefarious plotting, conceived the idea of claiming Masons in LyLo. Sadly for that village, its name lost in the swirling sands of time, its residents did not live to see the dawn. Believing the claims unequivocally, those three innocent proleterians accused each other. Man for man, they made their choice - but all was for naught! The so-called Masons had deceived them. It was truly an awful affair. My cousin, Jerome, perished in that great tragedy. So, to return to the game which is taking place as we speak, that was my reason for initial distrust of said Masons claim made by shos and Astinus. However, it soon became clear to me that these great men, esteemed before the Mafia began to take root in our little town of TSOville, were as they said - innocent, humble war veterans. The bonds which they forged in the war together were true. They were - and are, lest you forget - the purest kind of Masons. As well as this, further evidence correlates their claim and throws the remnants of my paranoia from the peak of the highest mountain in TSOville - named MountSO. What is this evidence, you may ask? Let me tell you a story, men. Let me tell you this story. Oh, that's 300 words? Well, they crumbed legit shit, the end, fuck you Cabd for this post restriction.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by T S O »

DAMN used unequivocally twice.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1337, shos wrote:
In post 1309, xRECKONERx wrote:Why do you think Who / TSO would show up and not hammer Flames if he's town? Think about it. There are three votes on Flames right now: me, Aronis, Astinus. Any of Who/TSO could hammer and end it.

I agree with the above.

This post also makes shos irredeemably town - adding to my shos case.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1445, Micc wrote:So...Shos and I are masons, and two of you are scum.

Lack of a quickhammer on shos seems to mean Aronis is scum. Aronis controls TSO's vote.

If TSO is town we are pretty much fucked.

Does that sound about right?

I graduated from college, in Trinidad and Tobago, with flying honours, in the rare yet well-paid job of being a Sureness Professor. I obtained my PhD in the course I have just mentioned, that of Sureness, so I am well qualified to understand when someone is - and is not also! - sure of what they are saying. I spent long, cold hours in the freezing rain of Norway with captive wolverines attempting to understand just how the facial muscles can combine to show that the truth is being expressed, and yet also detract from the words being verbalized, an example in the case of, let us say, Jonah, a 10-year-old boy from Arkansas, planet Earth being where he tells his mother, Sarah, who was brought up the hard way on a farm and has never known anything except back-breakingly difficult work, after her husband was convicted for drunk driving, "Mum! I swear I didn't eat those chocolates! I know Grandma considers Ferrero Rocher a speciality and you had been saving for months just to have enough money to feel comfortable buying them! Mum, it was Kathleen, my 14-year-old sister who's going through some emotional issues at present after her break-up with her boyfriend, Ronald! Kathleen will deny it, but she was the perpetrator of this insidious act!". I have sought to become an expert in the newly-emerging field of Sureness, whereupon I will be able to take my rightful place as a judge of the Supreme Court! And it has been done. I have slaved, and I have cried, and I have picked myself up when I have been kicked down, and now, it is second nature to me to be able to discern whether someone lies, or whether their heart screams the truth. I have not been wrong in many years. And, now I tell you this: "Lo! Micc is a truthsayer."
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by T S O »

These walls are like getting your fucking teeth plucked out one by one while nails are scraped down a blackboard and Royals by Lorde is on repeat.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1059, T S O wrote:
In post 1034, xRECKONERx wrote:haven't read!

Let's skip the portion of ACM where I give you a pass for not reading for a few days before getting mad and telling you to read and just go onto you actually reading.

I'm voting Flames because:

In post 1045, T S O wrote:VOTE: Flames682

Why would Town have a Bus Driver?

You could always start here - nothing really relevant happened anyway.

In post 1060, T S O wrote:
In post 1052, Formerfish wrote:I am going to risk sounding like a parrot here, but where were you guys when I was arguing this point yesterday?

I'll answer this if you vote Flames/explain why you're not doing so.

I pushed Flames with a voracity which has not yet been seen upon these forums. I felt as though I was in thrall to a higher power. I simply did as it commanded. My limbs gracefully sped over the keyboard as my joints began to tap. My hands blurred in a frenzy as letters began to appear upon the screen. My eyes sped back-and-forth, back-and-forth as, gradually, it began to make sense. Slowly, the pieces of the jigsaw glided together, levitating in midair. I knew why I had been chosen above all the others in this forum game and maybe even this world. It wasn't because of my ripped physique, sexy-ass hairstyle or immaculate fashion sense. It wasn't for my rapier wit, my knowledge of the world of Mistborn, my love of the Kingkiller Chronicle or my athletic prowess. No. I know you may think it was one of these. But it was not! I tell you now: it was because I was the purest town who ever towned. The one who had began to act through me had been irresistibly attracted towards. As a bear towards honey, so too was he. The goodness in my heart had shone forth. But alas! The One knew that there was a malevolent presence within the fiefdom of TSO. It was the centre of the storm which rages in our world at present, in the hearts of men. This was a war of conscience made real. And he could sense the evil lying in the heart of that man Flames (or, alternatively, he could smell the bullshit scent of Flames' claim from a mile off. Either or, I guess.) So, as his champion, as the instrument through which he conducted the case, I pushed Flames - but alas! Who and Aronis, his collaborators, had other designs, and using their malign influence, forced town to put one of their own in the rope. So, to clarify, I pushed Flames first and hardest. I'm town. It's those two.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by T S O »

That's shos, micc and I done.
-Marquis
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Who »

I SEE NOTHING WHICH SAYS I CAN'T DO THIS! Reads, with 300 words of justification:

My reads:
Spoiler: Shos - Town
This read is the hardest to explain since its so simple that 300 words are not really necessary. Regardless, shos and Micc are masons, which mean we are both town. Shos and Majiffy crumbed their masonry throughout the game, and based on setup spec, I don't really see anyone not believing that they are masons. Regardless, I went through shos's iso to find points that show he is town. Shos hammered flames in a way that clearly wasn’t bussing. Another convincing point for shos being town is his vote on the bulge in post 205. That vote was clearly town motivated, and I think anyone who disagrees is being ignorant. Plus there is the fact that shos was pushing the flames wagon for pretty much the entirety of the game and flames flipped scum. I think it would be stupid for scum shos to bus at that point, which means shos is town. Shos has been given many post restrictions that have impaired his ability to post. For day two shos had was given one of these post restrictions by Who, who happens to be one of my strong scum reads. It doesn’t make sense for one scum to give another an impairing post restriction, so shos must be town and Who must be scum. It’s pretty clear that shos has been the target of scum lead post restriction punishment throughout this game. Besides all this, shos is pretty clearly a mason, and Micc's role pm confirms that. Everything about the way he has acted in Day 5 screams town. He is the only person who has attempted to put in effort Today which I see as a strong town tell. If shos was scum that means that not only did my role pm lied to me and this game went full bastard, but also that two of Who/Tso/Aronis are town. Based on the effort I really don’t see that at all.

TL:DR
Shos is 100% town because hes Micc's mason partner.

Spoiler: Aronis - Scum
Aronis is probably scum because of the lack of a coordinated quick hammer on shos. In fact Aronis is still voting shos despite the mason claim and its lylo. Hes mentioned that he should probably unvote twice in his last few posts, but hasn’t actually unvoted. That’s totally not town motivation. When I say last few posts, I think it’s worth noting that Aronis has made one post in the last nine calendar days. That level of a lack in interest is concerning because I think a town motivated player would be in the thread posting instead of lurking his life away. Unlike shos’s voting on Flames, I think Aronis was probably bussing. I can’t really support that feeling besides pointing to the other reasons for my reads and being like “that’s the reason”. I think shos brings up a solid point about Aronis being the only non confirmed town player on the Flames wagon. I think one scum on and one scum off would be pretty standard assumption in a 7p lylo scum lynch, and Aronis is literally the only person who can be the scum on the wagon. Aronis spent a huge chunk of money making sure that other players would have their votes locked Today. I don’t see why town would spend so much on a restriction that is guaranteed to hurt other townies. That doesn’t even make sense. It’s pretty clear he wanted that restriction to destroy any motivation of town players putting effort into the game. I can’t even tell is Aronis believes mason claims or not. Hes acknowledged the claim multiple times without un-voting or making any real statement as to why the claim isn’t true. I challenge Aronis to back up his vote on shos and make a statement as to why he thinks shos is scum because I think its complete bs.

Aronis is scum because there hasn’t been a quick hammer.

Spoiler: Who - Probably Scum
The thing that stands out to me first about Who is holy cow he has made one post in 10 calendar days. I understand holidays and stuff, but shit, you would think that hes scum with Aronis and that he knows the town can’t lynch him because aronis controls TSO’s vote. The one recent post that Who has made was a drive by one line suggestion that shos and I aren’t masons. No reasoning, no explanation, and most notably, no claim. Once again, the lack of caring at this point reads as scummy to me. At one point Who gave shos a restriction that severely hurt Shos’s ability to communicate in the game. I don’t know where Who stood with his reads at that point because he hasn’t actually been around to talk since Day 1. I do know that shos is town, and that giving impairing restrictions to town players is a good scum strategy, and a reason why Who is probably scum. Who hasn’t even claimed yet despite mass claim happening like a week ago. If claim evasion is normally a scum tell, this must be a scum tell times seven. Id love to hear what Who is going to claim, but it’s a shame hes been too quiet to tell us. Who had his post restrictions lessened by Flames when Flames was trying to demonstrate his ability? What better way to demonstrate your ability to switch post restrictions than to take them off your scumbuddy? Seems pretty logical that Flames was trying to help Who, and also help his claim by proving he wasn’t lying. By far I think the notion that shos and I might be scum in Who’s most recent post is the biggest reason for my scum read on him. The lack of effort to even consider the claim doesn’t come from a town mindset in any way shape or form.
Who is probably scum for lurking, not believing mason claim and giving shos a post restriction.

Spoiler: TSO - Probably Town
Unlike Who or Aronis, TSO has made more than one post in the most recent week of this game’s existence. The effort to actually be here and find scum reads as town to me. Unfortunately that’s not all that hard to fake, and I don’t think its outside the realm of possibilities. TSO doesn’t control his vote today so I can understand the lack of motivation to post reads walls for. I don’t see the lack of motivation being overly alignment indicative. TSO seems to have accepted the mason claim. From his point of view that makes Aronis and Who confirmed scum. Unfortunately he won’t ever be able to vote against what Aronis wants, so from town-TSO’s point of view the game is already lost. I don’t know how to interpret this into what TSO is doing in day 5. Despite being more active than Who and Aronis, TSO hasn’t been all that open with whats on his mind. TSO was one of the main people pushing the Flames lynch. It could be bussing or it could not be. I haven’t looked all that hard into it. Looking back on post 1273 seems to indicate TSO town based off of Aronis scum read. TSO was looking for Flames partners as opposed to voting him. I find this sort of thing silly, and I would normally scum read it. I scum read it because it’s an easy way to try and look town without any real effort. In this case im willing to let it slide because I have more convincing scum reads in other places. Shos mentioned something about the “bid all my money” stuff being scummy. I disagree with that being a scumtell because I think it was pretty clear that everybody knew TSO had no money at that point. Even if someone didn’t know that it would have been pretty easy just to go look. The first thing that comes to my mind when I see “all my money” is to look and see how much that is. So I refuse to scum read TSO based off that.

TSO might be scum, but I don’t think he is based on process of elimination.

Spoiler: Micc - 100% Town
I am pretty clearly town because of his mason claim with Shos. Anyone who is disagreeing with this probably should go home and rethink their life. Majiffy was obviously town in this game from the get go. Majiffy seems to have the game figured out early with his vote on Who in post 220. If Who is scum like I think he is then that vote from Majiffy is clutch and makes him obvtown. Besides that the lazy brown fox jumping over the quick dog post restriction was handled with complete class and total towniness that no one can dispute. Battling through the restricting lazy brown fox jumping over the quick dog post restriction is a clear indication of Majiffy being town. If anyone was doubting that shos and Micc are masons they should take a look at post 654 which shows Majiffy making a post that helps shos communicate more easily. Majiffy was so careless with the post restriction rules of this game that he lost his vote for an entire day. Scum would be sure to be more careful to not do something so significantly damaging to their team. Scum have to be careful to watch what they say, and majiffy clearly wasn’t doing that in any way shape or form. 846 is another mason crumb if anyone is counting at home. You know what’s cool about masons? They are confirmed town. And since shos and Micc are masons we are confirmed town. Astinus replaced in and voted flames almost immediately. With Flames flipping scum its pretty clear that the Majiffy/Astinus/Micc slot is town. Astinus only made three posts which makes her a terrible replace in, but I think the way she did it was completely and obviously town. Its hard for me to back up those feelings because the bulk of my town read on my own slot comes from having seen my own role pm, and most of the other stuff is probably confirmation bias.
Micc is town because he claimed mason.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Micc »

Thats cute.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:17 am

Post by T S O »

If that is allowed I am so fucking done
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

Lolz

/stillVLA

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Micc »

Two days until deadline. Shos and I are still trying to talk this out.

Mod: Can we please have an update on the status of locked/unlocked votes for each player? Also, how much money does each player have?
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

VC and status update now that i'm home, yessiree!

With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or no lynch.

No votes in play

Votes currently active (2): Aronis, Micc
Votes currently locked (3): Who, Shos, TSO

(expired on 2015-01-04 20:06:04)

Penalties assessed:

Spoiler: Aronis posts containing fewer than 30 words:
In post 1377, Aronis wrote:
In post 1368, T S O wrote:
In post 1366, shos wrote:Astinus claims last, me before him.

I don't understand why the claims are in this order.

I
m
j
u
s
t
g
o
n
n
a
l
u
r
k
f
o
r
a
n
d
r
a
n
d
o
m
l
y
v
o
t
e
f
o
r
a
w
h
i
l
e

VOTE: shos

In post 1396, Aronis wrote:
In post 1383, T S O wrote:Do you really think that I attempted to bid all my money after very clearly and publicly ...previously bidding all my money in a nefarious plot to fool town? Is this my fabled scum game at work???

W
h
o
i
s
t
o
w
n
t
s
o
i
s
p
r
o
b
t
o
w
n
f
u
c
k
y
o
u
s
h
o
s
I
l
l
t
r
y
t
o
p
o
s
t
a
g
a
i
n
n
e
x
t
w
e
e
k
g
o
o
d
b
y
e
f
o
r
n
o
w
!

In post 1399, Aronis wrote:
In post 1387, T S O wrote:I want to hear why I should claim. A genuine reason for it.

A
n
d
I
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
c
l
a
i
m
e
d
m
a
y
b
e
i
f
y
o
u
s
t
a
r
t
e
d
a
c
t
u
a
l
l
y
r
e
a
d
i
n
g
t
h
e
t
h
r
e
a
d
?

In post 1411, Aronis wrote:
In post 1402, T S O wrote:wait we can only vote together wut

F
i
n
e
I
'
l
l
c
o
m
p
r
o
m
i
s
e
o
n
W
h
o
I
f
T
S
O
w
a
n
t
s
t
o
P
o
s
t
i
n
g
i
s
k
i
n
d
a
d
i
f
f
i
c
u
l
t
f
o
r
m
e
s
h
o
s
s
o
I
w
o
n
t
b
e
v
e
r
y
a
c
t
i
v
e

In post 1448, Aronis wrote:
In post 1428, T S O wrote:That to me suggests there are notable associatives in his ISO.

@
W
h
o
:
T
h
e
s
e
t
y
p
e
o
f
c
l
a
i
m
s
a
l
w
a
y
s
m
a
k
e
m
e
n
e
r
v
o
u
s
i
n
L
y
L
o
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
i
t
'
s
a
r
e
a
l
l
y
e
a
s
y
e
n
d
g
a
m
e
f
o
r
t
h
e
m
i
f
t
h
e
y
a
r
e
l
y
i
n
g

In post 1451, Aronis wrote:

A
r
e
n
'
t
I
l
i
k
e
c
o
n
f
t
o
w
n
a
t
t
h
i
s
p
o
i
n
t
?
B
e
c
a
u
s
e
i
f
I
a
m
s
c
u
m
I
c
a
n
n
o
t
v
o
t
e
a
n
d
w
i
n

In post 1452, Aronis wrote:

T
h
e
n
e
x
t
t
i
m
e
y
o
u
w
a
n
t
m
e
t
o
d
o
s
o
m
e
t
h
i
n
g
d
o
n
'
t
p
o
s
t
r
e
s
t
r
i
c
t
m
e

Penalized at $100, $200, $400, $800, $1600, $3200 respectively for a total of $6300 in penalties.

Briefcase Totals:

T S O: $0
Aronis: $3,300
shos: $11,500
Who: $8,400
Micc : $14,200
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 am

Post by shos »

Back from V/LA.

MOD: Why is my vote still locked?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:57 am

Post by shos »

And why is TSO's vote locked too?

Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Micc »

Aronis, this is really simple.

You are voting Who today. Not doing so is a scum claim.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Micc »

Show you need to write about yourself. TSO needs to write about Aronis and who, but he might as well not waste his time.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Micc »

Shos*
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Micc »

Who, get your vote unlocked and vote Aronis. Not doing so is a scum claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”