Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Paschendale »

I've been saying that Ika is scum for days. Now you believe me? Let's finish this.

VOTE: Ika
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 am

Post by MTD »

Ok so, I will be in Croatia for a week starting tomorrow. (this was pretty spontaneous)
I will have internet on the train tomorrow, but likely not after that.

But you know what?

Whatever.

VOTE: ika
still the same old MTD
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 am

Post by tn5421 »

VOTE: ika

Turns out that you get your report and then lose the ability.
WIP
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Paschendale »

So... 4 out of the 5 living players are voting for Ika. Looks like a lynch to me. A really quick one.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Pasch do you have an ability? Just wondering if tn should protect you.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:43 am

Post by tn5421 »

Even if I do protect pasch and he is targeted for death, pasch will get tonight's result, whatever that happens to be. So it's worth taking the protection to get that last check / night action in if we can wrap the game up today/tomorrow.
WIP
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Paschendale »

I'm a one-shot bulletproof. I don't know if my ability has been used up already.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:13 am

Post by ika »

In post 1406, Paschendale wrote:I'm a one-shot bulletproof. I don't know if my ability has been used up already.

it was used last night

i already told you guys though that i was 3p lyncher who could not win so tis meh for me
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 am

Post by tn5421 »

So I'm protecting pasch. Sounds legit.
WIP
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1407, ika wrote:
In post 1406, Paschendale wrote:I'm a one-shot bulletproof. I don't know if my ability has been used up already.

it was used last night

i already told you guys though that i was 3p lyncher who could not win so tis meh for me

You shot at me? How exactly did you shoot at me if you're a lyncher? Sounds like you've been lying with every single post. Well, now you're dead and we'll get the first actual bit of truth out of you the whole game.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:19 pm

He's just messung with us. I've seen a vig claim VT at l-1 rhen admit ti being scum after they were lynched. It's nor out of the quesrion that he is just trolling. Also hw is lying. I was targetted last night.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Want to buy a flip, Sajak.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by MTD »

I mean, if he really is that lyncher, he has no reason not to troll right now.
still the same old MTD
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Pasch you get told if you are vanillized.
Remember to lynch ghost people if I die.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1410, Randomnamechange wrote:He's just messung with us. I've seen a vig claim VT at l-1 rhen admit ti being scum after they were lynched. It's nor out of the quesrion that he is just trolling. Also hw is lying. I was targetted last night.

Then we have redirector. I dont lie about my shit.

i shot fucking pahse b/c he was juat an annoying perosn who wanted gone. I already told you i lost the damned game with pines death
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 am

OK ika is clearly lying. He thinks it is more likely there is a transporter than scum shot me and he shot pasch. Just ignore what ika is saying.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 am

Post by ika »

In post 1415, Randomnamechange wrote:OK ika is clearly lying. He thinks it is more likely there is a transporter than scum shot me and he shot pasch. Just ignore what ika is saying.

I expect an aplogy post game when you see i dont fucking like about my fucking shit.

seriosuly i may lie and decive as town for wifom and games, but when im 3p/lost cause, i dont fucking lie.

if you read my god damned iso you will see that my play was very clearly directed towards pine slot for a while.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:05 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1416, ika wrote:
In post 1415, Randomnamechange wrote:OK ika is clearly lying. He thinks it is more likely there is a transporter than scum shot me and he shot pasch. Just ignore what ika is saying.

I expect an aplogy post game when you see i dont fucking like about my fucking shit.

seriosuly i may lie and decive as town for wifom and games, but when im 3p/lost cause, i dont fucking lie.

if you read my god damned iso you will see that my play was very clearly directed towards pine slot for a while.

Can we cut this discussion here please?
There is no reason to continue it and I see no reason why you should expect an apology because someone said you were lying in a fucking game of mafia.
and no the circumstances do not matter here.
still the same old MTD
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Stop being mad and focus on the positive. Like the fact the apathy will be over soon.
WIP
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE COUNT 5.2

tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (4) ~ randomidget, Paschendale, MTD, tn5421 (LYNCH!)
Ghostlin (0) ~
randomidget (0) ~
Paschendale (0) ~

It takes 4 to lynch.

Not Voting (0): , , Ghostlin , , , , ,

[/b]

IKA was a
Religious fanatic lyncher

deadline is 3/6/2015 at 19:00 CST!!!

Also, still no word on a replacement... still looking.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Tn5421 was
a town bottle of PCP!

SCUM WIN!!!! YAY FOR THEM!!!! TOWN, SK, CULT, and LYNCH all lose... to bad for all of them.

Role PM's are coming shortly!
after a wank.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Paschendale »

I really wanna know what all these weird roles do.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Spoiler: rpms
CooLDoG wrote:Hi! Confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are
Town William Lane Craig
. Once per night you may select a player and see if they have non-normative religious beliefs. You will receive a PM the next day telling you if the selected player holds normal religious beliefs.

You also have a neighbor (FuDuzn) that you may talk to in the confirmation stages and during the night here:

During the day you may vote. You win when only members of your team are alive, or nothing prevents that from happening.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi. Confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

you are a
town doctor.
Once per night you may select a player to save from a gun shot.

During the day you may vote. You win when only members of your team are alive, or nothing prevents that from happening.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi. Confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are a
town gun cop
. Once per night you may select a player and check to see if they have a gun. You will receive a result of "Has no gun" or "Has Gun" via PM the following day.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi... Confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are
town Richard Dawkins.
Once per night you deconvert a player. If the player has a religious belief then it will be removed. If such religious belief was given to them by another player and changes their win condition or gives them extra abilities then their win condition will revert to their previous one AND any extra abilities will be removed. If such a belief was not given to the player then they will converted to the town faction.

Also you are neighbored to MetalSonic. You may talk to him here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60200

CooLDoG wrote:hi! confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are a
mafia 1-shot bullet proof.
You may survive one gun shot. Your buddies are eyestott and MTD. You may talk to them here during the night and confirmation stages: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60197

you win when only members of your faction are alive or nothing prevents that from happening.

Once per night a member of your team
may
pm me a player to kill and who does the killing.

Enjoy!

CooLDoG wrote:hi! confirm in thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60196&p=6474966#p6474966

You are a
mafia extinguisher
. Once per night you may PM me a player to extinguish. If that player is on fire (or was set on fire on the same night that you extinguish) then they will be saved from death. Your buddies are Paschendaleand and MTD. You may talk to them here during the night and confirmation stages: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60197

you win when only members of your faction are alive or nothing prevents that from happening.

Once per night a member of your team may pm me a player to kill and who does the killing.

Enjoy!

CooLDoG wrote:Hi! confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are a
Belligerent Cult Leader
. Once per night you may convert a player to the cult. That player will win with the cult. Once per night they may send you a pm with whatever they want in it. You may not respond to it. Your alignment may not be changed.

You win when only members of the cult are alive or nothing prevents that from happening.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi and welcome to the game! You may confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60196

You are a role from tobacco products mafia that was sadly never played! You are a
town bottle of PCP!
Once per night you may dip a player in pcp. When smoked (or killed) it will make me trip balls so the kill won't go through. But the cigarette/object/person is ruined so they lose any power role that they may have.

Okay, lets ditch the flavor... Once per night you may target a player. They will receive a 1-shot bullet proof. If the bullet proof is ever activated by an attempted kill then that player will survive but any power role they have will be removed. IT WILL NOT CHANGE ALIGNMENT. You may not target a player more than once.

ENJOY!

CooLDoG wrote:Hi welcome to the game! The game thread is here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60196 confirm in thread.

You are a
town gun giver
. You
may
give a gun to one player every night. That player will receive a gun and a 1-shot killing ability. During the night phase the player who receives your gun may target a player. If the action goes through then that player will die.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi! Confirm in thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=60196

You are a
mafia godfather
. Any investigation results for you will come back as if you were a town player.

You win when only members of your faction are alive or nothing prevents that from happening. Members of your faction: Paschendale and eyestott. You may talk with your team during the night and confirmation stage here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60197

Once per night a member of your team may pm me a player to kill and who does the killing.

CooLDoG wrote:Hi... Confirm in thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6474966

You are a:
Religious fanatic lyncher.
You win if Mathdino is lynched. If your alignment changes you gain your new factions win condition IN ADDITION TO YOUR CURRENT ONE. If your alignment is not changed and Mathdino is not lynched then you will lose the game.

You are a
town gun census
. Once per game day or night you may ask me via pm how many guns are currently in the game. You will receive the number of guns int he game via PM.

For reference: Pasch was the 1-shot bp, MTD was the godfather (although it would not have actually done anything), Random was the cult investigator, and, naturally, ghostlin was the gun census.
after a wank.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Paschendale »

I like how there were so many red herrings. There were no fires to put out, no detectives to find MTD, and almost no one to shoot me. The setup worked out to be surprisingly vanilla since the cult stuff didn't get off the ground. Were blue and green separate teams?
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 am

Post by MTD »

it seems that blue is third party and green is town.
so blue isn't even a team, really.
the setup was really cool, thanks!
And sorry I was so meh.
still the same old MTD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”