Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1224, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1222, SilverWolf wrote:

If that was true you wouldn't of made the below post, taken myself and math off your scum list and shot Peacebringer. It doesn't matter how thin you were spread, you wouldn't of done any of those things if you truly believed myself or math were scum. You just don't want to admit it which is a problem both you and House seem to have, not being willing to say good game or give me an ounce of credit if I win. That's really too bad because I would if the situation was reversed.

On the contrary, I was barely able to follow any of the games. When the offsite one finishes, I'll give you links. It's pretty intense. I also had a nasty R/L issue come up that had me in a depressed state. In other words I wasn't anywhere near as focused as I normally should have been.

Note that I kept reading you and Math as Null. I couldn't place you two as solid Town. I couldn't quite nail you two as Scum either, but there was something nagging me...

You did notice that an unusually high number of players thought I was Scum, it's because I wasn't a focused player. I had a few lucid spots, but then I'd get unfocused again.

Sorry to hear things are rough for you. Hope they get better. I am a member at ika's site but have not signed up for any games. No time plus I was in 4 at once here which is my MAX really.

I have no problem with you not townreading myself or math. It was only when you said you could always tell and said nope when I suggested I was doing different things that made me wonder considering you had Brian Skies and Peacebringer in your scumreads and shot Peacebringer.

If I was giving reads as town, they'd be the same. House, Dechs, StrangerCoug, and probably Pine as town. Brian Skies, Peacebringer, and Heartless as scum. The rest null including math who I really didn't know how to read at all even knowing her alignment. That was a tough association to deal with this game as far as giving a read on her (well, until she was immune and then I just scumread her straight up) but she was a blast to have as a partner in crime. She went from the eternal townie to enjoying killing just a tad too much I think. :wink:

Have a good rest of the weekend and see ya in a future game!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by House »

In post 1222, SilverWolf wrote:a problem both you and House seem to have, not being willing to say good game or give me an ounce of credit if I win.

You pat yourself on the back postgame so much that nobody else needs to bother.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1226, House wrote:
In post 1222, SilverWolf wrote:a problem both you and House seem to have, not being willing to say good game or give me an ounce of credit if I win.

You pat yourself on the back postgame so much that nobody else needs to bother.

Thanks a lot. You are a real class act.

I guess you didn't run back to USMB with your first SK win talking about it and being proud of yourself and who was the first person to say congrats and good job. Yep, that was me. I even checked out the game to see how you did it.

I am going to stop here because I am not going to ruin ika's thread with what I really want to say to you right now for being such a complete ass.

See ya around.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by House »

That's more like it.

(^_^)b

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Fuck off House.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by House »

Now you understand why I don't give a damn if you tell me to fuck off, fuck you, or fuck anything.

On an unrelated note, good game, you manipulative canine. :P

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1230, House wrote:Now you understand why I don't give a damn if you tell me to fuck off, fuck you, or fuck anything.

Damn straight and you better not ever complain about it either.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Completely optional but if anyone has any suggestions for how to improve my scum game I'm ears via the thread or PM. I have some now so I have a "scum meta". I figure the more I improve the more fun people will have when I draw scum. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I won but there's always room for growth :)
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1232, MathBlade wrote:Completely optional but if anyone has any suggestions for how to improve my scum game I'm ears via the thread or PM. I have some now so I have a "scum meta". I figure the more I improve the more fun people will have when I draw scum. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I won but there's always room for growth :)

You did a pretty good job, it's all about practice, really.

Rule #1: Never play Scum to look like Town, play as though you actually
are
Town. :]

And GG, Wolf.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by ika »

rule #2: when i do a setup don't try to outguess me it will screw you long term

the lynch immune would show up at day start, it would be unfair to town to kinda go "SURPRISE LYNCH FAILED" much like double voter, it showed when eye voted. if he never voted it would never show up
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I agree ika but how fair was it not to tell her that when she asked how it worked?

And math, you had fun which is the most important thing, this is a game to have fun.

And really, you did a good job. You won both your scum games, you must be doing something right.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1235, SilverWolf wrote:I agree ika but how fair was it not to tell her that when she asked how it worked?

a mod has no obligation to answer questions tbh.

if i told math how it worked it would of drastically changed what she would of done no? it was kinda implied though that it would be known right away when its called "passive"

to clarify:

saying how it works would be me stating: "you are immune to lynch the next day"

saying WHEN it works would be me not answering it cus now you are IMO modgaming me to get an answer of something i do not want players to know

it may not be intentional modgaming if asked and then dropped after i say "no answer" but that would be why i would not answer it if asked
Last edited by ika on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I still wish I would of gotten the opportunity to dayvig someone. Sure it would of been a scumclaim but it would of been so much fun it almost would of been worth it. :wink:

Oh, and if I didn't say it already, thanks for modding ika and for patiently putting up with all our questions. I'd play this set-up again for sure.

Good night!!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1237, SilverWolf wrote:I still wish I would of gotten the opportunity to dayvig someone. Sure it would of been a scumclaim but it would of been so much fun it almost would of been worth it. :wink:

Oh, and if I didn't say it already, thanks for modding ika and for patiently putting up with all our questions. I'd play this set-up again for sure.

Good night!!

shhhhhhh, my large may or may not involve dayvigs and what i told you ;)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1238, ika wrote:
In post 1237, SilverWolf wrote:I still wish I would of gotten the opportunity to dayvig someone. Sure it would of been a scumclaim but it would of been so much fun it almost would of been worth it. :wink:

Good night!!

shhhhhhh, my large may or may not involve dayvigs and what i told you ;)

I'll keep it quiet. Promise. :wink:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For what it matters I agree with ika here and should have seen it coming :P :) You handled it well ika. Thanks :)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?