Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1817, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Also, I am actually pretty damn proud of my play here and I am sad that apathy consumed this game. I found Tere's bout in this game to be really really unprofessional (for lack of a better term) and I think her behavior did a lot towards killing this game. Also I'm sorry Mantis/KB, I was being a little blatantly pushy/scummy in the last Day phase because I was scum and actually had the win in striking distance.

that's ok AP.

i was going a little bit crazy towards the end... and for my own sake, i'll say that i'm a bit glad that my flip flopping between you and reck was justified!

i was becoming very frustrated, and i apologize for being rude to both you and reck.

i was trying as much as i could to reach out to jingle.. but i know he was busy, and not completely able to put in the time for the game. (i was pretty much asking him to review mine and reck's ISO and compare them both). kinda sucks.

i also agree re tere. and i know it's rude to say, but i was confused, i think is the best word, to why she was not wanting to interact. i think i was overly pushy towards her, after she stated that she wanted me to leave her alone for a bit. it just bugged me. the part of me that wanted to keep poking her, for requesting to be left alone in a mafia game, overtook the part of me that could have potentially been understanding to that.

i've played with her on my home forum a bunch of times, so it was weird. i was hoping that because of that we would have more reason to figure out each other's alignments.

anywho. thanks for the game theeelspeaks.

were
you
the neighbourizer?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1819, Jingle wrote:I am sorry, KB, and I came close to voting reck. Also AP, you're a dick. You should've hammered when the quickhammer ensured your win. Dick.

you should have engaged with me, you slacker! :P

Spoiler:
(it's ok) :)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 am

Post by ika »

it was a mechanic based thing

it was in dead thread that it was explained
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Called it. Also, jfyi, reck asking sitechat for a replacement is why I joined. And the vca for this game was weird.
This is a Parachute.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:19 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

Role PMs.

theelkspeaks wrote:Image

Greetings, ika, you are Big Game Hunter, a Vanilla Townie. Since you can’t see players’ attack stats, you can’t use your battlecry. Sorry! Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Greetings, Grib, you are Nerubian Egg, a Delayed Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player to investigate, and you will receive a town/not-town result. Since you have 0 attack on your own and wait for a buff, however, you will not receive your results until the start of the next night.

Greetings, JasonWazza, you are Mekgineer Thermaplugg! Because every time you kill an enemy, you summon a Leper Gnome to aid you, you’ve decided you really love killing! Every night, you may PM me (the mod) with the name of a player to kill. Additionally, your friendly Enhance-o-Mechano has given you a Divine Shield, which will protect you from the first attempted kill against you at night. You will not be made aware of your divine shield popping.

The Enhance-o-Mechano can serve as a safe claim for you, should you choose to use it. The role best matching this flavor is a JOAT with a vig shot (Windfury), a donatable one shot Bulletproof (Divine Shield), and a Doctor shot (Taunt).

You win when everyone else is dead and you are still alive.

Greetings, Klazam, you are Chillwind Yeti, a Vanilla Townie. Despite being a card with excellent value, you have no abilities (other than being one cool customer). Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

Greetings, dragonspawn, you are Shielded Minibot, a 1 Shot Bulletproof Townie. You will survive the first attempt on your life, no matter what the source of the attempt is. You will not be notified when this occurs.

Greetings, Sonic Heroes, you are Micro Machine, a Vanilla Townie. For a little bot, you pack a big punch! As punching minions is strictly forbidden in mafia, your only powers are your voice and your vote.

Greetings, Mantisdreamz, you are Millhouse Manastorm, a Vanilla Townie. Good thing your opponent’s hand was empty of spells! Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

Greetings, the freekazoid, you are Savannah Highmane. Each turn, you may ask Rexxar (through me, the mod) to track one player for you. You will be notified what players this player visited tonight. Your ability might be interfered with by other roles in the game.

Greetings, ActionDan, you are Gadgetzan Auctioneer, a Mafia Goon. You turned to the mafia because you love to draw out your opponents’ suffering. Your partners are xRECKONERx and killerjester. Additionally, each night, you or one of your partners may submit a kill target to me via PM. Regardless of who sends the PM, any living member of the mafia may perform the kill. For example, you may submit the PM: “NameA kills NameB”, so long as NameA is a living member of the mafia. You are also aware that Stranglethorn Tiger is not in this game. Were he in this game, he would most likely be a Town Hider or a Vanilla Townie.

You win when everyone not in the mafia is dead, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/C2hhqiLmLKX

Greetings, prawneater, you are Dark Iron Dwarf, a 1 Shot Vigilante Giver. You may target any player in the game except yourself during the night phase. That player gains 1 vigilante shot that may be used during the following day or night phase. You may only use your ability once.

Greetings, killerjester, you are Loatheb, a Mafia Night 1 Roleblocker. Your partners are xRECKONERx and ActionDan. On the first night of the game, you may submit the player of your choosing. That player’s night action, if any, will be prevented. You may not save this power for any other nights.
Additionally, each night, you or one of your partners may submit a kill target to me via PM. Regardless of who sends the PM, any living member of the mafia may perform the kill. For example, you may submit the PM: “NameA kills NameB”, so long as NameA is a living member of the mafia. You are also aware that Unstable Ghoul is not in this game. Were he in this game, he would be a Town Bomb, killing the player who hammered or nightkilled him.

You win when everyone not in the mafia is dead, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Greetings, xRECKONERx, you are Dr. Boom, a Mafia Godfather. Your partners are ActionDan and killerjester. Since you look like a War Golem to the untrained eye, you are immune to investigations. Additionally, each night, you or one of your partners may submit a kill target to me via PM. Regardless of who sends the PM, any living member of the mafia may perform the kill. For example, you may submit the PM: “NameA kills NameB”, so long as NameA is a living member of the mafia.

Greetings, Albert B. Rampage, you are Shieldmaiden, a Vanilla Townie. You could grant armor to a hero, but there’s no hero to save. Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Equinox »

Mine?