Mini 1670 - WTF MAFIA

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Drixx
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 am

Post by ika »

drixx has been lynched

fruit vending machineYou are a fruit vending maching

Anyone who visits you will be given a fruit
Each night you may go to someone and give them an item of your choice

madcritus the 3rd party scum dayvig and the mafia team win

i got work so stuff later
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Thanks for moderating! And for putting up with all my (our) questions!

GG all. I was really worried when Tere joined the game, and I was so paranoid over her townreading me and Bella that I actually thought she was faking it. I think everyone maybe relied too much on the roles and not enough on actual scumhunting? I never felt under pressure, I was just afraid that at some point Tere would figure it all out.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:42 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Gg all. Scum, sorry on behalf of my slot and I for nearly costing you the game :p
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I was BP so I wasn't afraid of you ^^
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

But anyway, thanks a lot grabbing the win with me/us :D
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

Utterly hair-wrenching ending...utterly hair-wrenching game in general. Drixx, you're a real trooper.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Wanderer!!! Omg indeed. I was willing you to claim all week, glad it all came together. Can't believe 3p scum shot 2/3 of the SCUM! Sorry drixx. Anyways, I don't think the neighbourhood or the scum pt is getting released, sorry.

Gg all. That was crazy.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 am

Post by shos »

Crappity crap!
we had no chance anyway xD
good game, all. Tere, I hope you know I'm right by now! :P

but darn, 3p scum, and 3 scum, and McMenno?!?!?! I'm in shock it actually got to 3p!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I disagree, shos - one decent scum lynch, along with the 3p vig shooting flub day 1, and I think you'd've had it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:28 am

Post by shos »

Actually, McMenno going with town was surprising and could indeed help us win. Yeah I exaggerated. but darn, the day I got lynched, mcmenno really SHOULD have been lynched. Then we'd be in a 4p game of 2 townies, 3rd party scum and scum - so it would all depend on who he shoots, again...

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Drixx »

Oh you guys talked too much shit you're afraid people will see in the scum PT? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Of course, since I was the only townie alive I was already endgamed and this whole day was just about whether McMenno would survive or not.

As soon as MadCitrus showed up and didn't see through Wanderer's complete bullshit (the worst frame job I've ever seen Wanderer ... my 7 year old niece could make up something better ... seriously), I knew I was endgamed. It was just bullshit sitting around waiting for the end after that.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1932, Bellaphant wrote: Anyways, I don't think the neighbourhood or the scum pt is getting released, sorry.

If you aren't going to have the integrity to let your words be shown at the end, perhaps those words shouldn't be posted in the first place?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 am

Post by MadCitrus »

To be honest, I feel bad about having such an impact full role that won as I replaced in late. At the least having a day kill day 2 may have changed things up drastically.

Also the shot on bellaphant was total Yolo and I tried to take it back after reading more when it didn't go through for 12 hours but ika missed my take back post and it went through anyways.

The neighborhood chat was pretty chill honestly, don't see any issues with releasing it at least imo?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Drixx: yeah I don't know what I was thinking myself. I thought there was no way for me to win anymore, and I never really had a longterm plan.
I have mixed feelings about winning because I don't feel like I've reached our wincon, and ofc without madcitrus it wouldn't have happened.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm sorry if any of what I said came across hurtful to any players. I understand why this day had to play out but it was awful for me as soon as I realized what was going on.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 am

Post by shos »

drixx you played great.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 1936, Drixx wrote:Oh you guys talked too much shit you're afraid people will see in the scum PT? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Of course, since I was the only townie alive I was already endgamed and this whole day was just about whether McMenno would survive or not.

on the contray the 3rd perty dayvig could of shot wander and then you lynch the 3rd party scum resulting in the town win.

as for not realsing the PT, there were some peronsla things said that are not directed towards anoyne her but instead RL stuff
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 am

Post by shos »

Great setup, ika.

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1942, ika wrote:
In post 1936, Drixx wrote:Oh you guys talked too much shit you're afraid people will see in the scum PT? Somehow, I'm not surprised. Of course, since I was the only townie alive I was already endgamed and this whole day was just about whether McMenno would survive or not.

on the contray the 3rd perty dayvig could of shot wander and then you lynch the 3rd party scum resulting in the town win.

as for not realsing the PT, there were some peronsla things said that are not directed towards anoyne her but instead RL stuff

I thought Wanderer had a vest too though
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1942, ika wrote:

Wanderer's frame job on me was really obvious. Third party scum would have had to be really lazy to make that mistake. I suppose it was a vague maybe possibility, but didn't seem the least bit likely.

It actually kind of seemed spiteful to me that McMenno got shot instead of me... why kill the survivor when you can just kill the townie and let the survivor win?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Because there was still a chance you had your vest, and I was BP and way earlier mod told me that works during the day as well (I'm glad it wasn't needed though) so the vests would maybe as well.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Tere »

This game was a poster child for why gambitting and bullshit is bad for town.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1945, Drixx wrote:
In post 1942, ika wrote:

Wanderer's frame job on me was really obvious. Third party scum would have had to be really lazy to make that mistake. I suppose it was a vague maybe possibility, but didn't seem the least bit likely.

It actually kind of seemed spiteful to me that McMenno got shot instead of me... why kill the survivor when you can just kill the townie and let the survivor win?

Yeah Tere emphasized in neighbor chat that you had a vest before dying that night.

Also McMenno took forever and held up the game by not voting, so I said screw it I don't want to wait any longer and shot him
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 am

Post by McMenno »

fuck I'm an idiot for not voting Wanderer